Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: Hibike! Euphonium 2 Episode 12 Discussion

Jan 24, 6:57 PM

Oh boy that confession! Pretty solid episode, a bit sad that they got bronze in the end but well in general it was still really lovely! Quite a great episode, I really do wonder what the next and last episode of this series has to offer, but in general I can call this the ending already!

Jan 26, 12:02 AM

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS EPISODE?????

I don't know whether to love it or hate it.

Jan 27, 4:18 AM

Lel not even silver, they only won bronze!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Jan 28, 11:50 AM

Even if we know that Kumiko and Reina aren't going far than this, I still hoping it would, Kumiko have a crush on her for sure, but Reina is blind for Taki, I have to admit that she was brave to confess near everyone, and we all know that Taki will never accept her.
I am glad Kumiko and Mamiko finally said to each other their real feelings, the third years will be missed.

Feb 2, 1:45 AM

Taki-sensei you dense!
She confessed to you twice! xD
Well considering teacher-student relationship is forbidden
He probably noticed it, but played it safe

That was kinda sad they got bronze
Last scene is so heartwarming
If only they hugged each other, it would be so perfect
"I know love. Convenient store was selling it. For 298 yen." -Mayoi Hachikuji "You don't need a driver's license to hit and run!" -Kagura

Apr 10, 2:50 PM
xSkipi said:
After all those drama I didn't see the Nationals coming xD
Two seasons just finished here with the bronze, disappointing but it's more realistic I guess

can't wait for the last one !

I thought the second season was a step down from the first. But the idea of slapping "realistic" results on to patently unrealistic shows really grates.

Apr 11, 4:58 AM

we didnt even get to hear them play? wasnt this what the series was about?
the drama this season was really, really bad.

Apr 25, 8:18 PM

This was pretty fun. Kumiko and Asuka both get the cathartic resolution to their respective arcs, it was cute.

Just a general piece of advice for those who weren't satisfied with this episode: it's useful and fun to listen to the perspectives of other people, especially if they contribute to the discussion in a meaningful way, but don't forget. Your interpretation is just as valid!

I felt bad, but I had to laugh at Reina's horribly futile second attempt. Not only can Taki not connect the dots, he isn't even aware of the existence of any dots. I would understand if girls constantly confessed to him but he literally said he wasn't sure if the students really liked him. I commend Reina for having the guts to confess in front of an audience, twice. Maybe third time's the charm and he'll actually get it?

@VersoSciolto I read through your posts in the thread. I totally forgot about that incident! And it was in the 3rd year of junior high, not even kindergarten or something. Man, I mostly just found Shuuichi forced or boring so far but god he's a jerk and a creep. Though I'll admit I find it funny how far you went in your crusade against him. As usual, you brought up a lot of interesting stuff, and I like that you can criticize the show without attacking the other viewers. Reina's situation looks a lot less funny and more depressing now.
Modified by LeeTailor, Apr 25, 10:01 PM

Yesterday, 5:37 AM

Geddy Lee would be proud.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]