Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 3, 2016 12:30 PM

Jan 2008
I really don't think Chocolate man actually has a thing for little girls. I don't think he's capabale of feeling any kind of real attraction. I do beleive he meant it when he told Galileo he'd take care of her before "offing" him.
Dec 3, 2016 4:49 PM

Apr 2015
OMG, merribit and the old man together was so random. I never thought they could have a relationship because they never gave us a hint.

Well, i was shipping orga x merribit, but orga had his chance since season 1. The old man was smarter hahahahha

Probably the next couple will be akihiro x the ponytail girl. But as i said before, I don't think they are the perfect match

And I'm really worried about naze's life. Orga keeps doing these agrements without thinking about the consequences. If naze dies because of Orga's stupidity i won't forgive him
Dec 3, 2016 5:09 PM

Feb 2013
Setup for action -> eye-catch -> slow -> tiny bit of action -> end of episode.
... ugh...

Naze's harem is explained a bit (which I already guessed a season ago).
Dec 3, 2016 6:24 PM

Oct 2008
I was also surprised that Merribit & Old Man are now dating! just like on how surprised Chad was! lol
Vidar would prove as a superior enemy and a threat to all of Tekkadan!
The third new Gundam Frame looks cool and named "Gundam Flauros" another added big guns on Tekkadan! I wonder who will be its pilot? might be hash?
5/5.
matias067Dec 3, 2016 6:40 PM

Dec 3, 2016 6:58 PM

Sep 2011
HatsumiShinogu said:
CG said:

I personally am enjoying this show for its interesting characters, for its complicated politics and world, for its fights, and romance is on the bottom of this list, but if I have to ship something, there is a pairing not nearly as obvious as some others but with hinted foundations that couldn't've been sturdier, and I'll be so laughing my ass off if it ever comes to pass because I'm sure people will again claim it came out of nowhere. /end runt

Which ship is that? Is it Shino/Yamagi?
No one would claim that this comes out of no where, people havent shut up about them since the first series.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 3, 2016 10:08 PM

Jan 2008
JizzyHitler said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

Which ship is that? Is it Shino/Yamagi?
No one would claim that this comes out of no where, people havent shut up about them since the first series.

True especially that it's obvious Yamagi has a thing for Shino but will this relationship ever happen? Who knows. I just mentioned this pairing because I couldn't think of any other but there might be another potential pairing that I overlooked?
HatsumiShinoguDec 3, 2016 10:29 PM
Dec 3, 2016 10:28 PM

Sep 2011
HatsumiShinogu said:
JizzyHitler said:

True especially that it's obvious Yamagi has a thing for Shino but will this relationship ever happens? Who knows. I just mentioned this pairing because I couldn't think of any other but there might be another potential pairing that I overlooked?
i feel like the relationship wont go anywhere especially since shino is eating the death flag cake massively.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 6, 2016 5:39 PM

Aug 2010
Vidar (Gaelio) totally owned it this episode. He really has become of hell of a pilot.
Dec 7, 2016 12:03 AM
Mar 2012
Sucks to be Orga, both politically & romantically...
Vote McGillis for pedoworld
Dec 7, 2016 6:52 PM
Nov 2015
I knew Merribit got blacked; Orga had his chance. But then again I don't think the producers even wanted to write a 2nd season for this show, it came out of nowhere too, so now they're changing up a lot of things with cast, like making them be more ruthless and setting up even more of all these death flags.
Dec 7, 2016 8:23 PM

Feb 2012
When Chad said Nadi Yukinojo Kassapa didn't smell I thought Gjallarhorn might've kidnapped Nadi and replaced him with an android lol. His crush is ruined.

Ein is inside the Vidar Gundam, isn't he?

Most spectacular scene of the episode was when the Vidar Gundam fire shots in two directions.

When McGillis was reading "The Life of Agnika Kaieru". Let's say Char would be proud.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 10, 2016 7:48 PM

Jun 2013
I'm not the only one who was shocked to find out that Nadi and Merribit were dating, I had the same reaction as Chad.

Poor Orga. :( Oh well, I have a feeling he might die in the near future or most of them will die.

That ending, I have another feeling McGillis might use poor Almira or she might end up dying. Don't do that to my loli! D:
臭い-
Dec 11, 2016 4:00 PM

Feb 2012
Does she even give a damn about her Missing-in-Action Onii chan

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 13, 2016 2:00 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Chad does not ship that.
Honestly, with all this "unlikely" pair lovin' goin' on, it makes me hopeful for my ship... which is KudeliaxAtra, tbh.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 15, 2016 7:50 AM
Jun 2016
previously I was amazed by his story now in season 1 eps is told the old man dating a merribit, it affects my mood to watch his next eps,Shin'yō dekimasen. -_-'
Dec 18, 2016 10:35 PM
Mar 2016
Fun Fact, the last scene with McGillis and Almiria takes place is based on an actual location.

It's a house named Wingspread designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, and is located in Wind Point, WI just north of Racine. It was built in the years 1938 to 1939, and the building I believe is now open to the public and can be toured.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingspread

Comparison Photos:

http://imgur.com/a/orL8h

I believe an aerial shot was shown last season of this house in the show, so here is an aerial shot of the real house:

Because I am an architecture nerd and from Wisconsin, I really geeked out at this!
Dec 21, 2016 8:09 PM

Jan 2013
So Merribit is dating Nadi? O.o wtf xD I was shipping for her with Orga hahaha
I probably know who is that guy with the mask, i don't remember his name but he is "brother" of McGillis, so that means that he survived? I may be wrong but that's what i think.
Btw they finally revealed one of the Gundams that they've found in that mine, he looks so nice with all that gray cover. But i can't wait to see the another one that they never showed.
And also, that last scene xD
I hope that Tekkadan grows so that Naze can leave Teiwaz and join his "aniki" in Tekkadan ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 19, 2017 12:23 AM
Apr 2016
Lol, I always knew Merribit was into BBC and/or younger guys.
Jan 27, 2017 7:38 PM

Dec 2012
WHAT

That's literally the most shocking thing that happened in this anime, and it ironically mentioned casually. What the point of all those scenes with Orga then..
Jan 27, 2017 7:42 PM

Dec 2012
CG said:

I personally am enjoying this show for its interesting characters, for its complicated politics and world, for its fights, and romance is on the bottom of this list, but if I have to ship something, there is a pairing not nearly as obvious as some others but with hinted foundations that couldn't've been sturdier, and I'll be so laughing my ass off if it ever comes to pass because I'm sure people will again claim it came out of nowhere. /end runt

Get off your high horse. Doubt anybody is watching this for romance, seeing as it's so little and irrelevant. You don't need to watch for romance to want to see ships or w/e, it's just there. And this is a shocking moment int he show, important or not.
Jan 28, 2017 3:31 AM

Nov 2009
tsudecimo said:
Get off your high horse. Doubt anybody is watching this for romance, seeing as it's so little and irrelevant. You don't need to watch for romance to want to see ships or w/e, it's just there. And this is a shocking moment int he show, important or not.
What, butthurt because your shipping delusion turned out to be just that, a delusion? That's what you get for trying to see ships everywhere with and without reason, you just stop seeing the content for what it really is.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 28, 2017 9:31 AM

Dec 2012
CG said:
tsudecimo said:
What, butthurt because your shipping delusion turned out to be just that, a delusion? That's what you get for trying to see ships everywhere with and without reason, you just stop seeing the content for what it really is.

Lol what. I'm not shipping anybody. You are as bad as the shippers you are ranting on. Things don't exist in extremes just because you want to see a couple doesn't mean you are only watching the show because of it. It's just a bonus.

And stop pretending there wasn't implication between Orga and merbit.
Feb 21, 2017 2:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Merribet loves the Black Mechanic? Is true? I have the same face that Chad when disocer this lovers!!!! kekeke
Mar 25, 2017 2:48 PM

Dec 2012
Whaa--I thought there was always a thing between Orga and Merribit. Like an Onee-chan showing her little brother the ropes. Shock! I wonder if the identity of the masked man is supposed to be obvious. It's been too long since I've seen the first season so only a couple of guesses pop up. That scene at the end with McGillis and his loli fiance was actually kind of...creepy. I mean, I know McGillis isn't serious about her, but when they were head-to-head I was like "oh god, please don't kiss."
Mar 26, 2017 4:58 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
ixarising said:
This episode just gave the biggest shock of this season's anime. Merribit and Old man Nadi dating.

Was kinda surprised, but glad they didnt pair Olga with her.

This episode is giving me some bad vibes guys, all the foreshadowing, my heart cant take it...
Jun 7, 2017 11:24 PM

Mar 2015
Another one of those buildup episodes where you can't help but feel a shitstorm coming
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 15, 2017 6:33 AM

Sep 2013
The most shocking episode is old man and merribit were dating. Like WTF!?.
Oct 3, 2017 3:16 PM

Jun 2008
fst said:
So Mcgillis reveals his true colors

The real reason why he set all those events in motion

Why so many people died

was so he could marry a pre-teen without it being weird

now that is a wewlad

It was all for his love of lolis. :)

VIDCAs17 said:
Fun Fact, the last scene with McGillis and Almiria takes place is based on an actual location.

It's a house named Wingspread designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, and is located in Wind Point, WI just north of Racine. It was built in the years 1938 to 1939, and the building I believe is now open to the public and can be toured.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingspread

Comparison Photos:

http://imgur.com/a/orL8h

I believe an aerial shot was shown last season of this house in the show, so here is an aerial shot of the real house:

Because I am an architecture nerd and from Wisconsin, I really geeked out at this!

Nice Trivia there.

MonadOct 3, 2017 3:33 PM
Apr 21, 2019 2:03 PM

Aug 2015
my reaction to the McGillis and child bride scene

Jul 26, 2019 2:16 AM

Dec 2012
Gundam Flauros.
Orga.
Flick.
Naze's last smile.
Chad smells?
Kudelia and Atra.
Hold up! WTF!!!!!!!! Old man is dating Merribit and not Orga? WTF!!!!!!!! They played us like a damn fiddle!
Chad yells like we all did.
Chad asking everyone now. They all knew.
Vidar.
Almiria sleeping after giving McGillis a bj?
Oh shit! Macky lifting Almiria up and putting her on his dick.
Thought they were going to kiss. lol

Wow. Merribit getting dat BBC not from Orga, but Nadi. We all surprised. Support McGillis.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 11, 2020 10:03 PM

Jul 2017
I'm not really finding many of these characters as interesting as they were in the first season, I think because their stories have been somewhat told already. Hush is a bit irritating. I forgot about Fareed's pedophilia. It seems the point is to contrast the treatment of children with Tekkadan and also with the school. It's really creepy, and it ties into the themes of the show well, a dark reflection. Naze's harem thing still feels kind of tone-deaf to me; arguably, he could be thought of as sexually manipulative. Maybe that's overreaching? I don't know. It's weird to have him as this sort of superior to these women due to saving them and then taking them all as girlfriends. Clearly, they legitimately like him in this series, but I don't think this is exactly a thing that should be encouraged.

Everybody promoting pedophilia or making jokes about it on this post is disgusting.
satyrelfheimSep 11, 2020 10:17 PM
Sep 20, 2023 8:49 PM

Feb 2019
Ms. Merribit and Old Man Nadi... I did not see that coming. I was just as surprised as Chad. I always thought Orga would end up with Ms. Merribit.
Oct 12, 2023 9:53 AM

Jul 2016
Good for the two "parents" of Tekkadan tho I could've sworn Merribit had eyes for Orga. And poor Chad lol.

That last McGillis scene is gross but I can't tell how much of his words were genuine and how much were him manipulating her for his schemes.
Feb 6, 4:20 AM

Jul 2017
the fact that merribit is dating Yukinojo is the most shocking thing of the show, and i think they are good together, like a mother and father figure for tekkadan's members.
i've liked yukinojo from the beginning so i'm happy for him.
I cannot express how beautiful Gundam Vidar was, i absolutely love it.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.