Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 12, 2016 2:40 PM

Jul 2012
I'm pretty sure I only spent like a 3 minutes with this episode. Feels good to save time by skipping everything that isn't eechi related coz I could care less about this "intriguing and deep" story they got going on.
Jul 12, 2016 3:24 PM
Feb 2016
Thats the kind of anime you watch while thinking of how you could explain to your parents that its not a hentai if they walk in your room at the worst moment
Jul 12, 2016 3:54 PM

Nov 2014
I don't know if Yurishia's transformation was supposed to be funny, but that scene made me laugh my ass off.

Mamster-P said:
WHERETF HAVE ALL THE UPSKIRT PANTYSHOTS BEEN THIS YEAR?

Panchira is a classic anime tradition. Lately ecchi has just been about tits. There's little variety in the service.
Jul 12, 2016 4:03 PM

Jul 2016
Oh goody my daily prescription of anti ED meds are in! I really enjoyed this ep. Really liking the ecchi in this one, if this keeps up it will earn a 10/10 from me easily
Jul 12, 2016 4:06 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
aikaflip said:
I don't know if Yurishia's transformation was supposed to be funny, but that scene made me laugh my ass off.

Mamster-P said:
WHERETF HAVE ALL THE UPSKIRT PANTYSHOTS BEEN THIS YEAR?

Panchira is a classic anime tradition. Lately ecchi has just been about tits. There's little variety in the service.

bruh, there were plenty of upskirts and pantyshots just last year, (triage x, prison school, testament, ookusama ga seitokaichou are just a few examples) then they all disappeared this year.... the only one ive seen this year was in Wagamama for a split second..... lol

and uh.. i think i would know better than most what kind of ecchi anime focuses on lol....
Jul 12, 2016 4:07 PM

Jun 2015
There are better ways to do ecchi anime:
They're not even trying! they're just throwing a bit of nudity and some moaning.
Shinmai did a better job when it came to lewd power ups.
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica and High School DxD had a good MC for this kind of show.
HOTD, Panty & Stocking ,Shimoneta made the lewdness fun!
they don't need to copy the other shows ,but they should at least try to bring something different or at least interesting...
Jul 12, 2016 4:22 PM

Jul 2015
Wait, no, fuck, that loli remembers me way too much to Hanako from Anne Happy.

Don't dare to touch her, lolis are for hugs not fugs.

Also, that guy in the background

MetaThPr4hJul 12, 2016 4:26 PM
Jul 12, 2016 4:44 PM
Mar 2015
Did you know?

If you do not know, Masou Gakuen HXH and HXH it means History X history, it is an anime with a doubly rich history in detail and plot twist!

Best anime of all time!
Jul 12, 2016 4:56 PM

Nov 2008
Wow that was quick, 2 episodes and Kizuna is already popular with the ladies.
Jul 12, 2016 6:02 PM

Jan 2016
Seems they are skipping a few things from the LN. Fights are less than stellar, thought they could emphasis this a little more. Battles always came off as epic in LN.

Ecchi comes off as cheap.

Looks like this is going to be a bad adaptation unfortunately, still goo to watch for my 2 favorite genres(ecchi/harem)

LN is clearly better 2 episodes in, I don't know if it will get better.

I though this would come out better being Production IMS did the adaptation(Shinmai_Maou_no_Testament).

Now I am curious what they actually adapted for the anime and what they cut out.

All bitching aside I like this still. It's the only R+ ecchi series out right no. I honestly don't remember the last title to air uncensored and Ecchi.
Jul 12, 2016 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
I hate when an ecchi anime is ongoing i'll wait for it to be completed xd jk I can't fucking wait ever.
Jul 12, 2016 7:38 PM

Aug 2013
Really that development where the protagonist is conquering every girl once and then the harem is being formed, quite cliche, but I have nothing against it, I'm actually curious to see the background of the girls, they all seem to have some secrets and problems of the past

And that Yurishia's transformation, truly one of the highlights of the episode, I'm really curious about this story, I soon will begin to follow the LN also, I'm already looking forward for the next episode ..
Jul 12, 2016 7:41 PM

Sep 2015
By ecchi/harem standards it's doing alright. Not too far in so I can't judge too much but it's kind of fun to watch after other stressful stuff, even if I'm not a big ecchi fan.
Jul 12, 2016 7:55 PM

Jan 2013
the loli must be fugged.
Jul 12, 2016 8:12 PM

Jul 2016
ill just leave this here
Jul 12, 2016 8:16 PM

Jun 2013
YES. I need one of these shows every season. This fills the void in my heart left by the end of Valkyrie: Mermaid Drive.
Jul 12, 2016 8:26 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
At least they're not trying to make a real story, lol. I can't lie, I'm having a lot of fun watching how stupid this series can be. The cringe and comedy is real XD

?/5
Jul 12, 2016 8:55 PM

Jul 2015
Honestly the cringe and QUALITY of this was almost too much. Like, I know I'm only here for the lewd but damn, the lewd so far isn't cutting it for how contrived it is. Apparently it picks up, but I may just watch the raws since I honestly could wing a better plot as I'm watching. Probably.
Jul 12, 2016 9:07 PM
Dec 2014
Maverick-sama said:
Seems they are skipping a few things from the LN. Fights are less than stellar, thought they could emphasis this a little more. Battles always came off as epic in LN.

Looks like this is going to be a bad adaptation unfortunately, still goo to watch for my 2 favorite genres(ecchi/harem)

I though this would come out better being Production IMS did the adaptation(Shinmai_Maou_no_Testament).

Now I am curious what they actually adapted for the anime and what they cut out.

All bitching aside I like this still. It's the only R+ ecchi series out right no. I honestly don't remember the last title to air uncensored and Ecchi.

What did they leave out u can add in spoiler or send message I usually don't like to read a series until the anime is over so I can do comparisons
Jul 12, 2016 9:22 PM
Dec 2015
I was on the fence about this. I lost interest in Hundred, but I am enjoying this series. But now the Waifu Wars shall commence, it is the rite of harem passage there must be a waifu war and a best girl contest.
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Jul 12, 2016 9:53 PM

Jan 2013
Decent episode, don't think there will be any surprises
Jul 12, 2016 10:42 PM
Jun 2013
Very standard! I kind of hoped that there was more depth from the cast than just "____ Ace". But they're elite for a reason, I guess!
Jul 12, 2016 10:51 PM

Aug 2015
Lmao. This episode was L E W D as usual.

I hope they aren't trying to get series. If they do, they're screwed...!

Comedy was good enough

For some reason, I just can't seem to like Yurishia. Those oppai jigglings were terrible :/

Himekawa Best Girl :P

animefan8800 said:
We got some mighty fine Yurishia service this week. With her astonishingly massive, beautiful tits she's best girl as far as I'm concerned! XD
Objection!
Cuteness makes best girl, not oppai size!! :(
Z-DanteJul 12, 2016 11:14 PM
Jul 12, 2016 11:06 PM

Jan 2012
Z-Dante said:

animefan8800 said:
We got some mighty fine Yurishia service this week. With her astonishingly massive, beautiful tits she's best girl as far as I'm concerned! XD
Objection!
Cuteness makes best girl, not oppai size!! :(

Eh, she's cutest too as far as I'm concerned, but you like what you like it's all personal preference. I won't call the other girls terrible or anything, but she's clearly best. ;)
Jul 13, 2016 2:43 AM
Jan 2016
i think this going to be better than hundred and this is something new i think in ecchi/harem series (story)
Jul 13, 2016 3:24 AM

Mar 2016
Woah. That episode wasn't actually half-bad. A bit predictable, also the info dump at the beginning felt like that :

"hey let's drop this info here quick so we can move on to the serious stuff for the next 20 minutes of the episode"

Poor Kizuna by the way. (Conveniently-edited & chosen) videos of him shown the entire school + His sister telling all the other girls to do lewd things with him. I feel a bit bad for the guy now lol.

3/5
Jul 13, 2016 3:46 AM

May 2012
Those first few minutes got a chuckle outta me.

They're really putting some work into those lewd scenes

Curious what the side effects are to their power depleting fully, and by the sounds of it from Kizuna's sister, it doesn't seem too pretty.

Kizuna in his half-concious state managed to have pro enough groping skills to make Yuriishia orgasm. Okay. lol

Too early to pick a best girl, but Aine appeals to me the most so far with Yurishia in second

Jul 13, 2016 4:42 AM

Aug 2014
If it would be shown a little different in this anime I could even believe that humanity found a way to use emotions and love to materialize some fighting power :o

and why is this girl have invisible keyboard? :D
and if he can fly why did he come tehre by train in first episode? :O
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 13, 2016 5:18 AM

Dec 2015
Generic/10.

Come on, it's always the same.
Jul 13, 2016 5:33 AM

Jan 2016
ozzynothing said:
Maverick-sama said:

What did they leave out u can add in spoiler or send message I usually don't like to read a series until the anime is over so I can do comparisons

There was only a few items nothing major I can tell just by watching. It's rushing through the first volumes. To know the exact specifics I would have to go back read them. More or less they spent more time with each girl individually if I remember correct.
Maverick-samaJul 13, 2016 6:02 AM
Jul 13, 2016 5:42 AM

Dec 2013
So how many kinds of this type of anime do we have now that have aired recently? Getting tired of this setting tbh, cuz none of the animes have executed it properly. 6/10 SO FAR.

Jul 13, 2016 6:13 AM

Jan 2016
I'm cringing so much at their reasoning...
Jul 13, 2016 7:02 AM
Dec 2015
YES FINALLY A LOLI
Jul 13, 2016 7:23 AM

Mar 2015
I am watching this just as a guilty pleasure, because why not. The comedy in this ep actually made me lol irl, especially when he was like "I'm not a pervert" and they showed the video of him yelling EROOOS xD
Jul 13, 2016 7:51 AM

Jan 2014
YEP. IT DECIDED TO TAKE ITSELF SERIOUSLY.

Still trash/10

I'm glad I gave it another chance. Otherwise, a small part of me that was convinced this was a parody would never find out that it's (insert LN harem title here) all over again. Perhaps even worse.

*Faith in Humanity has taken 500 damage*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2016 8:25 AM

Mar 2015
Princess Robot Bubblegum EP2 looks gud. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2016 9:18 AM
Oct 2015
Jul 13, 2016 9:22 AM

May 2013
Always cute when the newest trash of the season fumbles around, trying to convince me that there is some shred of inspiration hidden in the story the author copy-pasted from one of his peers. Every bit as terrible as last week, would laugh again (:

Jul 13, 2016 10:13 AM

Jun 2008
The ecchi-ness wasn't as great as last weeks episode, I mean really all he did was message her boobs >.> but Yurisha is definitely my favorite girl. She has the OJousama but overly flirtatious vibe going on which I love.

Anyway, while I still like the show for what it's supposed to be that is just some fan service and harem show, and apparently nothing more. The plot still leaves a lot to be desired from. I might give the LN a read since it seems to flesh out the story way better and I'm interested enough in the characters and the world to give it a good read.
Jul 13, 2016 10:17 AM

Sep 2015
Yeah this is looking to be pretty bad. I'll be content if we get decent fanservice for Chidorigafuchi or whatever her name is. She's the only decent girl. Blonde isn't aesthetically appealing to me, and the other one's personality is fuckin' annoying. Just constant overreactions.

Aside from that, yeah no. At least the fanservice might be decent.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jul 13, 2016 12:58 PM

Mar 2014
I want yuri ecchi show not fking harem! i dont even desire to watch a faggot that cant even have a boner to have sex with female characters. I dont fking want to watch a man besides me to have love affairs with my favorite female characters!
Jul 13, 2016 1:52 PM

Jul 2015
Chidorigafuchi Aine best grill

caught in the wonder
Jul 13, 2016 2:37 PM

Nov 2013
ButtSlapper said:
I want yuri ecchi show not fking harem! i dont even desire to watch a faggot that cant even have a boner to have sex with female characters. I dont fking want to watch a man besides me to have love affairs with my favorite female characters!

Well, if you are lucky enough Vol 4 will be adapted this season . Or, if we are even more lucky, this show will get a second season. Either way, you will get a little bit of what you want.
Alternatively, you can choose not to rely on luck and just go read the Light Novels.
Jul 13, 2016 2:38 PM

Feb 2016
This show is so stupid and dumb thats it actually kind've enjoyable. A hell alot better than freaking Hundred, Asterisk and Bahamut. (although nowhere as good as Calvary)
Jul 13, 2016 3:35 PM

Dec 2009
This is so bad, I love it!
Jul 13, 2016 3:37 PM

Feb 2013
Any Anime with nipple nudity, Should always be crowned, anime of the year, No matter what
Jul 13, 2016 5:23 PM

Jun 2015
oh my, Yurishia's boobies are 'MURICA/10
altho this anime aint good for me, derp, i still want more Aine lewd scenes
Jul 13, 2016 9:24 PM
May 2016
I haven't gotten around to watching this series but how fappable is it on a scale of 10?
Jul 13, 2016 10:07 PM

Jun 2013
Honestly, i dont care what anyone says, this anime is enjoyable as fuck!
Jul 13, 2016 11:44 PM

Jul 2014
rikuhod said:
like in Seikon no Qwaser, girls need to allow themself to get raped to save the world x__x that's not even funny.

This show really reminds me if that and Kenzan Robo Daimidalar. Both this and that show required lewd things done to the females to gain power. At least Kenzen was funny and cool with cool MC.

I've already read the 1st LN(or rather I just paid attention to the lewd bits) so I already saw what lies ahead. That goody two shoes girl is annoying as hell. Disciplinary girl needs to disappear as hearing her talk made me wanna faceplam Super Saiyan Style. 3/5. Leaves podium.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2016

68 by wildhood »»
Mar 17, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2016

65 by Apratim »»
Dec 14, 2023 10:57 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2016

68 by Apratim »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2016

67 by Apratim »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:04 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2016

102 by Apratim »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.