Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2015 6:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh this feels pretty rushed. The badminton stuff also felt kinda silly.

And welp, Stella got bold this episode. It's just like the LN when Stella "laid" down for Ikki because of the rain stuff and after getting wet.

What a lucky bastard Ikki is. Oh yeah, they managed to squeeze in some action too out there in the rain.
Nov 28, 2015 6:21 AM

Mar 2012
Finally Touka appearance.

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 28, 2015 6:35 AM

Nov 2013
Looks like Oonuma Shin puts a lot of effort from the fanservice, even Touka's appearance ( I didn't expect to be that awesome )

also, here's a scene of the week you should tell to the competitor over there... ( ・ิ‿・ิ)
GethemalotNov 28, 2015 6:45 AM
Nov 28, 2015 7:38 AM

Dec 2014
Rushed, but Raikiri was okay.

They could've mentioned how Saigeki was the only way that Ikki could even hurt the golems(and it has a long startup time, being the most destructive technique Ikki has), but oh well. Touka right now is stronger than Ikki, but I don't think those who are convinced that Ikki is OP will take this episode very well.

P.S. Inb4 Jump fanboys who can't into Japanese history
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raikiri
P.P.S. My first reaction to that technique was actually Soukou Akki Muramasa
GradationAirNov 28, 2015 8:25 AM
Nov 28, 2015 9:24 AM
Sep 2012
Can't wait for Worst One vs. Raikiri.
Nov 28, 2015 9:52 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Rushed episode, but that fanservice made this episode awesome. I don't know how many people I would kill to be in Ikki's position, lol XD

5/5
Nov 28, 2015 10:27 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
What I'd give to be Ikki lol, fanservice on fleek this week and that new girl looks to be an interesting one =o

Can't wait for the next episode
Nov 28, 2015 10:31 AM

Mar 2014
Nov 28, 2015 10:42 AM

Mar 2012
The original scene with Itsuki is nice but they also remove some of the important thing.

Also is that Azaka who have stereotypical villain look?

Isn't it supposed to be
Are they going to remove future prospect of the series?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 28, 2015 10:42 AM

Oct 2015
Decent episode and the fanservice didn't disappoint xD

- The badminton part was pretty funny
- Stella was quite forward with Ikki and lol at her pointing out at Ikki's erection
- I thought this was going to be a filler episode based on its title, but I'm glad it wasn't
- I wish the episode showed Saigeki a bit more. It happened for only like a second
- Awesome entrance by Touka
Nov 28, 2015 10:45 AM
Jun 2014
Stella definetely is the best girl of the season; straightfoward, honest with her feelings, strong, funny, beautiful , red-haired, ecchi... Ikki you damn bastard she is fucking perfect, even for an anime character xD
Nov 28, 2015 10:46 AM

Jun 2015
Wohoho nice episode, the student´s council is overpowered too xD.
Nov 28, 2015 10:47 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Ikki x Stella is fucking strong.
Nov 28, 2015 10:58 AM
May 2014
So, he's a wimp..

Btw, the way it ended was somewhat boring compared to how it is done in the manga.
(some time after that message)

konatachan80Nov 28, 2015 11:16 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 28, 2015 11:07 AM

Jun 2014
Well, I'm not surprised that Ikki got a boner and probably jizzed in his pants. I'm sure any guy would have reacted the same way while removing a hot girl's clothes.

Touka seems pretty cool, not gonna lie, hopefully her fight with Shizuku is a good one.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 28, 2015 11:09 AM

Jun 2015
9/10. One of the best episodes of the series so far after the 7th, just fantastic! We got fan-service that made fucking sense (beautiful Stella no less), we got a bitchin' fight sequence with the He-Man introduction of Lightning Flash Toka at the end there, solid humour, family exposition, and zero filler! This is everything I hoped the show would be. GJ Silver Link!

I will say though, the Japanese really need to get over the slut-shaming thing, it is getting tiring to see it in every damn show with a meaningful relationship.
Nov 28, 2015 11:20 AM
Apr 2014
MC's father is Aizen, nice.
Oh noes unkillable CG golems !
Your thirst would've probably payed off Stella... if this was an Eroge.
The journalist girl is secretly the student council president and the strongest swordsman PLOT TWIST
Shizuku vs Student council president, Lightning vs water, fresh new hyped up character vs MC's imouto who has a winning streak, I wonder what will happen.
Nov 28, 2015 11:24 AM

Mar 2012
Drake1000 said:
The journalist girl is secretly the student council president and the strongest swordsman PLOT TWIST[/spoiler]
No they are different. Just because they wear glasses don't group them together.
Nov 28, 2015 11:29 AM
May 2014
RealityRush said:
9/10. One of the best episodes of the series so far after the 7th, just fantastic! We got fan-service that made fucking sense (beautiful Stella no less), we got a bitchin' fight sequence with the He-Man introduction of Lightning Flash Toka at the end there, solid humour, family exposition, and zero filler! This is everything I hoped the show would be. GJ Silver Link!

I will say though, the Japanese really need to get over the slut-shaming thing, it is getting tiring to see it in every damn show with a meaningful relationship.

Who's shaming who? She offered, he wimped out.
She probably thought that because he apparently didn't want her the way she did him.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 28, 2015 11:30 AM

Jul 2014
OK, so this Toka Todo person seems badass, but she only finished in the tournament's top 4? She didn't even win? If that's the case, just how powerful is the person who did win?

Also, just what was Ikki's logic for refusing Stella's request for sex? I mean, I'd totally get it if he said it wasn't fair given her condition, but instead he babbled on about pride or something. That kinda lost me for a bit.
Nov 28, 2015 11:31 AM

Nov 2014
Hahaha, what?

After being annoyed by the last two anime episodes I watched today, this episode was greatly appreciated. Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry has yet to disappoint.

I'm surprised by how maturely sex and relationships are handled. You don't see this often in anime.

5/5
aikaflipNov 28, 2015 12:39 PM

Oct 2015
konatachan80 said:
RealityRush said:

She probably thought that because he apparently didn't want her the way she did him.

He was criticizing other shows for slut-shaming, not Rakudai.
Aug 2014
danieltortoisee said:
OK, so this Toka Todo person seems badass, but she only finished in the tournament's top 4? She didn't even win? If that's the case, just how powerful is the person who did win?

Exactly what I was wondering as well. She seems to be really strong but only finished in the top 4. I wonder how strong the winner was.
Nov 28, 2015 11:33 AM

Sep 2014
That cabin scene, whoa.

It'll be interesting to see who Toka Todo is.
Nov 28, 2015 11:34 AM
Apr 2014
NeoAnkara said:
Drake1000 said:
The journalist girl is secretly the student council president and the strongest swordsman PLOT TWIST[/spoiler]
No they are different. Just because they wear glasses don't group them together.

Oh that's true, the other is called
http://rakudai-kishi.wikia.com/wiki/Kagami_Kusakabe
Confusing character design.
Nov 28, 2015 11:35 AM

Sep 2013
Ikki vs Toka, make it happen Underdog.
Nov 28, 2015 11:38 AM

Apr 2014
Is his family still messing with him? Should have just kill every last one of them.
Such lewdness alone in a cabinet out in the forest/mountain.
Touka...so badass...Shizuku going to have trouble dealing with her...
Looking forward to their fight...will be epic.
Nov 28, 2015 11:43 AM

Jun 2015
konatachan80 said:

I don't mean Ikki was slut-shaming her, I mean the show itself was doing so, which is a common Japanese cultural issue in a lot of these shows. They treat the girls with some weird sense of purity that I'm normally used to seeing from Southern-Baptist fundamentalist Christians that think Footloose is a valid documentary. Japan seems terrified of normal teenage relationships, it's bizarre, though that might explain their population problem ;P

BLKWarGreymon said:

No, Rakudai clearly just did it as well. Ikki was shown to be embarrassed of sex in a relationship because of "pride" or something. It's silly. I've been told the actual reason is that due her being a Princess and him being effectively nothing to people that he is worried about how such a relationship would publicly reflect on her, but they really don't explain that in the anime and it instead comes off as some weird Japanese obsession with Puritan values.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved this episode still, and I'm used to that kind of thing from anime, I was just hoping Rakudai would buck the trend like it has so many others.
Nov 28, 2015 11:48 AM

Aug 2010
STELLA!!! WHY U SO F***N CUTE?!?!? Dat stripping scene! Ikki how did u resist brah! He must have fapped after she went to sleep.
Nov 28, 2015 11:59 AM

Mar 2012
RealityRush said:
konatachan80 said:

I don't mean Ikki was slut-shaming her, I mean the show itself was doing so, which is a common Japanese cultural issue in a lot of these shows. They treat the girls with some weird sense of purity that I'm normally used to seeing from Southern-Baptist fundamentalist Christians that think Footloose is a valid documentary. Japan seems terrified of normal teenage relationships, it's bizarre, though that might explain their population problem ;P

BLKWarGreymon said:

No, Rakudai clearly just did it as well. Ikki was shown to be embarrassed of sex in a relationship because of "pride" or something. It's silly. I've been told the actual reason is that due her being a Princess and him being effectively nothing to people that he is worried about how such a relationship would publicly reflect on her, but they really don't explain that in the anime and it instead comes off as some weird Japanese obsession with Puritan values.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved this episode still, and I'm used to that kind of thing from anime, I was just hoping Rakudai would buck the trend like it has so many others.
Cultural difference is in effect. Deal with it. It may be common thing in west but not in east. The level of skinship is just that different.
Nov 28, 2015 11:59 AM

Sep 2013
Is she the student council president or the secretary? :(
The lightning moves were cool.

Ikki saving sex until marriage :'(
What a guy :'(
Nov 28, 2015 12:12 PM

Apr 2013
Ikki wasn't up to his usual fine form this episode, he needed help with those golems far too early. Stella, however, still has an incredibly fine form, Ikki is a lucky dude. Those mountain lodge scenes were hot.
Nov 28, 2015 12:12 PM

Mar 2012
ichii_1 said:
Is she the student council president or the secretary? :(
The lightning moves were cool.

Ikki saving sex until marriage :'(
What a guy :'(
Touka is student council president. The white haired one is Utakata the vice president and the one with umbrella is treasurer Kanata.
Nov 28, 2015 12:15 PM

Oct 2014
I was having HARD TIME laughing at this 5/5 for me :D
Nov 28, 2015 12:16 PM
Jul 2018
Ikki and Stella went on a trip.

Toka finally made her debut!
Nov 28, 2015 12:26 PM

Sep 2014
Just when I was thinking " wow, ikki sure has some amazing self-control" .. Stella points out that detail.

I did not expect her to be this forward either, but ikki being ikki prevented it.
The action scenes were nice too. Looking forward to the next episode and the glasses girl.(who is really op)
Nov 28, 2015 12:26 PM

Jun 2015
NeoAnkara said:
Cultural difference is in effect. Deal with it. It may be common thing in west but not in east. The level of skinship is just that different.

I clearly am or I wouldn't be watching anime still, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or that I can't hope for better. ;P
Nov 28, 2015 12:29 PM

Aug 2014
I knew the ''evil'' father would be voiced by Hayami. Really, this guy is like the king of mature, cold-hearted bastarts. I'm willing to bet my MAL account that if a second season of Shokugeki no Souma is made, he'll voice Azami.

A large part of the episode wasn't anything interesting. I would've probably gotten more closure or point of the undressing scene if I watched a hentai. Skipped that part and most of the Ikki/Stella interactions (really, not even grade-schoolers are that innocent), but the introduction of Touka was pretty epic, along with Shizuku getting that message. I would actually be very surprised if Shizuku beats her.

3/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Nov 28, 2015 12:35 PM

Dec 2014
OK I get still confused between asterisk wars and tale of of the worst one. the episode showed fanservice comedy and action plus touka appearance, reminded me of his nee san but wait that was asterisk wars
Nov 28, 2015 12:54 PM

Aug 2015
Even Stella knows she's dirty. Rakudai is self-aware.
Nov 28, 2015 12:55 PM

Jul 2015
This ep was BAWSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Toko chick's intro was amazing .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nov 28, 2015 12:55 PM

Feb 2013
Ikki's VA did an awesome job.
Lol there were like three moments where Ikki put his hands in the position for groping Stella's titanic mountains.
Nov 28, 2015 1:15 PM

Sep 2015
I can't believe he said 'Sorry' wtf.... what kind of bullshit excuse was that? I would even prefer the overused 'caught by someone who entered the room at the wrong time' than that stupid excuse he made...

Raikiri?! Who dafuq does she thinks she is? Kakashi?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2015 1:18 PM
Mar 2015
Who is this big boobed warrior?
Will ikkis little sister be able to fight against her?
Will ikki and Stella bang?
Well found out next time on Radukai kishi no cavalry!
Nov 28, 2015 1:18 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty neat action right there. More antagonists appear, and more allies appear too. I hope next week's battle will be as spectacular as this one!

Nov 28, 2015 1:19 PM

Jul 2012
For those wondering why Ikki refused Stella it was because of 2 reasons:

1) she is sick

2) he says (in the LN) he would feel guilty about meeting her parents having already progressed that far with her. He is the old fashioned type that wants to met her parents and declare their relationship first basically.

LN extract.
Nov 28, 2015 1:22 PM

Jul 2014
Just me or Animation seemed OFF this week
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Nov 28, 2015 1:42 PM

Jan 2008
This entire episode would have been better if it was just about Ikki and Stella and undressing her.
Nov 28, 2015 1:57 PM

Sep 2013
CAVALRY NEVER LETS ME DOWN, ENJOY BOIS

Nov 28, 2015 2:04 PM

Nov 2014
Naughty Stella
Hi there
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

190 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2015

194 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.