Forum Settings
Forums

Report: France drops bombs on Syria...is WW3 upon us? Are you scared?

New
Nov 15, 2015 1:59 PM
Nov 2015
"French fighter jets have dropped 20 bombs on the Islamic State (IS) stronghold of Raqqa in northern Syria.

The planes hit a jihadi recruitment centre, training camp and arms depot run by the group, according to the French defence ministry."

http://news.sky.com/story/1588256/france-drops-20-bombs-on-is-stronghold-raqqa

OMG what a MESS.
Is this the beginning of WW3? What do you think is gonna happen next? Did France made a clever move?
I feel like this wont end well...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 15, 2015 2:01 PM

Jan 2015
meh it isnt world war if yuo only fall bombs to terrorists
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Nov 15, 2015 2:03 PM

Jan 2013
They're just doing what ISIS wants. A war will just make that region even more unstable and become a breeding ground for terrorists.
ThebigofanNov 15, 2015 2:06 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2015 2:04 PM

Mar 2015
Welp, fuck, Im outta here
Nov 15, 2015 2:05 PM

Jul 2014
balls, and they just sent my draft card not too long ago
Nov 15, 2015 2:05 PM

Mar 2015
Well, I live in Germany. And I know I will be pissed if I get beheaded before Christmas. Thanks Merkel and Hollande.
Nov 15, 2015 2:06 PM

Nov 2014
Hope it finished sooner than later. That's all I can do !

Jul 2015
sle91 said:
"French fighter jets have dropped 20 bombs on the Islamic State (IS) stronghold of Raqqa in northern Syria.

The planes hit a jihadi recruitment centre, training camp and arms depot run by the group, according to the French defence ministry."

http://news.sky.com/story/1588256/france-drops-20-bombs-on-is-stronghold-raqqa

OMG what a MESS.
Is this the beginning of WW3? What do you think is gonna happen next? Did France made a clever move?
I feel like this wont end well...

Are you serious? France was already bombing the Islamic State. WW3 isn't starting.

May 2013

No, this is not the beginning of ww3. Fuck sakes
Nov 15, 2015 2:08 PM

Oct 2012
brb signing up for vault tec
Nov 15, 2015 2:10 PM

Feb 2014
It's really a shame that people like this have to exist (terrorists), but it's the world we live in and we have to make do with what we're given.
"So wave goodbye to the hope we were born with, and say farewell to the chance of surviving this holocaust of love, this age of lost souls, but I'm holding on with both hands and I'm never letting go."
Nov 15, 2015 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
k
Nov 15, 2015 2:11 PM

Nov 2008
Hopefully they're all extra crispy and none are alive.

This could've all been prevented if certain overtly politically correct tyrants in Europe actually cared for the citizens and kept the migrants out, they knew the chances of militants slipping in were high. Their actions endangered Europe and thus constitutes treason in which they should be tried for once this is all over, if the democrats even give a shit about the US, they'd keep them out as well.

Nov 15, 2015 2:12 PM
Dec 2011
Nice

Nov 2013
No... They're just bombing terrorists.

Mar 2015
Hoppy said:
Hopefully they're all extra crispy and none are alive.

This could've all been prevented if certain overtly politically correct tyrants in Europe actually cared for the citizens and kept the migrants out, they knew the chances of militants slipping in were high. Their actions endangered Europe and thus constitutes treason in which they should be tried for once this is all over, if the democrats even give a shit about the US, they'd keep them out as well.

The first statement I can agree with. PC politicians sacrificed their people.
Nov 15, 2015 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
No WW3. I don't want to jump the gun into panicking.
Nov 15, 2015 2:14 PM
Nov 2015
Helenus said:
Well, I live in Germany. And I know I will be pissed if I get beheaded before Christmas. Thanks Merkel and Hollande.

mess
why would Germany be involved in this tho?

khunter said:

like you would know.
Nov 15, 2015 2:19 PM

Mar 2015
sle91 said:
Helenus said:

mess

Why?

Germany is flooded with so called 'refugees'. Thousands passed the border without being checked: the governement neither knows their names nor where they are now.

The police just recently stopped a terrorist in Rosenheim (Bavaria), who was on his way to Paris with his car full of TNT.

Germany will not be spared. France is our direct neighbour.
Nov 15, 2015 2:21 PM

Mar 2014
Thebigofan said:
They're just doing what ISIS wants. A war will just make that region even more unstable and become a breeding ground for terrorists.

And what do you suggest they should do? I don't think that's right, but I see no other option than to fight back. It's not like Europe can kindly ask Isis to stop.
Nov 15, 2015 2:22 PM

Sep 2013
It's the start of a new lawless age.
You can rape, kill and abuse anyone and anything you want, even 5 year old girls are fair game.

YES FOR FREEDOM!
Nov 15, 2015 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
Shit just got real.
Nov 15, 2015 2:25 PM

Jun 2015
I bet more victims were killed than the 140-150 of them in Paris.
But since they're not European, no one cares.
Nov 15, 2015 2:26 PM

Jun 2015
danae_97 said:
Thebigofan said:

And what do you suggest they should do? I don't think that's right, but I see no other option than to fight back. It's not like Europe can kindly ask Isis to stop.

They need to be more careful. This is exactly what Isis wants, and they just decided to take the bait like dumbasses.
Nov 15, 2015 2:27 PM

Mar 2014
I know it was stupid of them to take the b8 but at the same time I can't help but feel like...

YASSS

NUKE THEM BITCHES

VIVE LA FRANCE ET VIVE LA DÉMOCRATIE
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained

Mar 2014
kobun said:

The bombs were dropped at a training camp. I don't know if this really is the truth though.

Mar 2015
kobun said:

Exactly. No one cares. And I think the families of the killed French victims care even less.
Nov 15, 2015 2:28 PM

Apr 2014
No its not WW3.. I don't care what happens next, & i have no opinion if it was a clever mood or not.
Nov 15, 2015 2:29 PM
Oct 2014
Where do I sign to join the French Foreign Legion?

Nov 15, 2015 2:30 PM
Aug 2012
kobun said:

I know I don't care.
Nov 15, 2015 2:30 PM

Nov 2014
kobun said:

It's sad but I won't shed a tear for the extremists wiped off the face of the earth.

What you said kinda makes sense but honestly, as far as I know there's no other option than fighting ISIS back. If you want to care about non european people getting killed around the world, take a look at Kenya or Iraq. Things happening there are just as horrible.
Nov 15, 2015 2:34 PM

Mar 2014
Helenus said:
kobun said:

Exactly. No one cares. And I think the families of the killed French victims care even less.

He's talking about innocent people who may be killed by the bombs, not the terrorists.
Nov 15, 2015 2:37 PM

Oct 2012
Helenus said:
kobun said:

They're not hot young female ULCA students so no one gives a shit.
Nov 2015
kobun said:

Apparently no innocent lives were taken during this action

Helenus said:

Why?

Germany is flooded with so called 'refugees'. Thousands passed the border without being checked: the governement neither knows their names nor where they are now.

The police just recently stopped a terrorist in Rosenheim (Bavaria), who was on his way to Paris with his car full of TNT.

Germany will not be spared. France is our direct neighbour.

now that you say it...that makes quite sense....I know a lot of people from Germany, I hope none of them get harmed in the future :/ I hope no one gets harmed in general

May 2013
sle91 said:
Helenus said:

mess

khunter said:

like you would know.

I also don't know that 80,000 people out of LA's near 4 million population will rise up and try to conquer the city to build a nazi regime, but it's highly fucking unlikely.
Nov 15, 2015 2:40 PM

Jun 2015
FeelsWeebMan said:
kobun said:

It's sad but I won't shed a tear for the extremists wiped off the face of the earth.

What you said kinda makes sense but honestly, as far as I know there's no other option than fighting ISIS back. If you want to care about non european people getting killed around the world, take a look at Kenya or Iraq. Things happening there are just as horrible.

Those are also good examples of how people don't care for the lives of non-european/white people.
Idk about everyone else, but I'm actually paying attention to rest of the world, while also trying to dodge the dumb shit on the issues. So I admit its kinda hard to catch up on it & form a good opinion for me.

I don't mind them fighting ISIS back. Obviously, they should, but being reckless about it & throwing bombs is not the way to go.
sle91 said:
kobun said:

That we know of.
NilinNov 15, 2015 2:52 PM
Nov 15, 2015 2:40 PM

Jul 2013
I do not wish to see this escalate further, but I fear that's not going to happen.
Nov 15, 2015 2:49 PM

Apr 2014
There's no need for a war. Kill ISIS, kick out the "refugees", wash your hands. From there, just make sure they don't have nukes.
Nov 15, 2015 2:50 PM

Jan 2009
Helenus said:
Well, I live in Germany as well and I have to say that your current Worries - just like Germany's Position in the World - is overrated.

If there's going to be any Terror over here, than it's highly unlikely to be by any "Islamic Extremists" or whatever, but rather by Leftists (RedArmyFraction, AntiFa, Blockupy) and Rightists (Neonazi, NSU and the V-Men from our Secret Services, partially created by Ex-Nazis).
Nov 15, 2015 2:52 PM

Mar 2015
Noboru said:
Helenus said:
Well, I live in Germany as well and I have to say that your current Worries - just like Germany's Position in the World - is overrated.

If there's going to be any Terror over here, than it's highly unlikely to be by any "Islamic Extremists" or whatever, but rather by Leftists (RedArmyFraction, AntiFa, Blockupy) and Rightists (Neonazi, NSU and the V-Men from our Secret Services, partially created by Ex-Nazis).

Well, we might live in two different Germanys then.
Nov 15, 2015 2:53 PM

Mar 2014
Altairius said:
There's no need for a war. Kill ISIS, kick out the "refugees", wash your hands. From there, just make sure they don't have nukes.

The problem is that terrorists have already infiltrated and spread across the european countries. Who knows when and where they will make the next move.
Nov 15, 2015 2:57 PM

Jan 2009
Helenus said:
Well, we might live in two different Germanys then.
Tell me about one recent major "Islamic" Terrorist Attack in Germany, then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany

Not that Precautions are bad, but I wouldn't say that Germany would be any bigger Target than Portugal or Finland. Also, Germany is a strategical Retreat Area for all Kinds of Criminals, f.i. Mafia Clans.
Nov 15, 2015 2:58 PM

May 2014
Jesus for a moment you meant atomic bombs and I nearly sh*t myself.
I've been here way too long...
Nov 15, 2015 3:08 PM

Aug 2015
Only good bug is a dead bug..
Nov 15, 2015 3:16 PM
Aug 2015
kobun said:
FeelsWeebMan said:

Those are also good examples of how people don't care for the lives of non-european/white people.
Idk about everyone else, but I'm actually paying attention to rest of the world, while also trying to dodge the dumb shit on the issues. So I admit its kinda hard to catch up on it & form a good opinion for me.

I don't mind them fighting ISIS back. Obviously, they should, but being reckless about it & throwing bombs is not the way to go.
sle91 said:

That we know of.

yeah

we should talk it out with them and see if they are willing to be cooperative

damn you live in a sheltered world lmao
Nov 15, 2015 3:19 PM

Mar 2015
cause said:
kobun said:

That we know of.

yeah

"Mr. Terrorist-sama, onegai! Stop killing all those people, kudasai."
Nov 15, 2015 3:21 PM
Aug 2012
Helenus said:
cause said:

yeah

"Mr. Terrorist-sama, onegai! Stop killing all those people, kudasai."
Islam is a disease desu yo.
Nov 15, 2015 3:22 PM
Aug 2015
PLEASE STOP BOMBING THE MUSLIM RECRUITMENT CAMPS

WE SHOULD LET THEM BOMB US INSTEAD
Nov 15, 2015 3:25 PM

Feb 2013
The6ixGod said:
brb signing up for vault tec

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What is the point of forums?

cosmosreceiver - Yesterday

22 by Auron_ »»
40 seconds ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

44 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 minutes ago

» Did you ever cut ties with a family member or friend?

Sad - Yesterday

27 by Sad »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you celebrate your Birthday

ST63LTH - 2 hours ago

6 by LoveYourEyes »»
13 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - 4 hours ago

4 by LoveYourEyes »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.