Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 3, 2015 9:06 AM

Jan 2011
sting and rogue is back i cat wait
Oct 4, 2015 1:38 AM

Jul 2015
Wendy's new hairstyle makes her look cool as! Minerva getting rescued by Sting and Rogue was great at the end, Minerva now feels that she has a sense of belonging with a changed view on things.
Oct 7, 2015 2:22 AM

May 2014
I'm glad we got to see a bit of backstory for Minerva, they didn't show that in the manga after all. Hopefully more Tartarus arc anime only episodes will air.
Oct 12, 2015 5:48 PM

Jan 2012
lol happy ,damn finally some back up.

Nov 7, 2015 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
What was Wendy thinking ripping off he hair?
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Nov 7, 2015 5:48 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
vasilis0602 said:

To show how strong she is.
"new hairstyle, new me"
Nov 7, 2015 10:21 PM

Aug 2012
vasilis0602 said:
To show she's grown and not the same as she use to be.
Nov 21, 2015 10:33 PM

Jul 2009
So in other words the only thing that dies in Fairy Tail is hair.
Dec 28, 2015 10:20 PM

Apr 2009
Wait, wait, wait. If there are 2000 Faces and they can't be stopped, why did Tartaros bother having the demon guard that one Face module? Cheap trick by the story.

And after all that build up of Minerva getting Demonized and rematching Erza... they just punch each other? :/

Oh well, the 4 vs 4 off had a real epic feel. I'm excited about it! And Sting and Rogue are here. I don't like them, I look forward to Mard Geer kicking their butts.
Dec 29, 2015 1:08 AM

Feb 2015
Teufel said:
Wait, wait, wait. If there are 2000 Faces and they can't be stopped, why did Tartaros bother having the demon guard that one Face module? Cheap trick by the story.

Probably just to pick off whoever would be sent to destroy it.
Feb 4, 2016 3:48 PM

Mar 2012
We finally get to see Wendy again! It was awesome seeing her cut her hair off and then proclaim that her and Carla were going to start living. I love her character so much, and I'm so happy to see her development through the years that I've been a fan of Fairy Tail!

Wohoo, Sting and Rogue are here now and ready to kick some butt! I'm looking forward to the next episode, especially because of Gray and Silver. So excited to see what's up between those two!
Feb 25, 2016 6:44 AM

Jun 2011
Tartarus has been a disappointment thus far, like every single episode was just meh to bad. Was there supposed to be some sort of symbolism with Wendy cutting her hair? There was with the female main character of Pokemon XY, a meaning to getting rid of their hair that is, not sure about Wendy though.
Edit: Lmao at people saying "new hair, new me". Not sure how that's different from being resolved just as usual. I suppose even her usual will isn't strong enough eh, her nakama will that is. (after being shown to be OTT for the most part) Pokemon XY has better writing in that regard. (the feels when FT is worse than Pokemon, a kid's show)

Getting some pity out of Minerva? Not strong enough? Oh wait, I suppose being evil means being strong, well all is good and forgive-able. Erza, you disappoint me. Oh hey, we were wondering where are the other people from other guild? Here there are, perfect timing, after all that Minerva went through (her supposed character development?), "we, your ex-nakama, are here to reaffirm your position within the guild, we are 4eva nakama daaaa!"

Staph. The cringe is real. I heard that all Tartaros was good with is
and I guess that's true. The arc itself was bad.
ToG25thBaamFeb 25, 2016 6:49 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 5, 2016 6:34 PM

Feb 2016
fro is back ! nuff said.
Sep 19, 2016 9:19 AM

Jan 2016
Poor happy, he and his way with mushrooms lol
Silver took Gray away, that might be one interesting fight, as well might finally hear who he is. 3 vs 3 fight, wendy, Charla and doranbolt found out there is over 2000 face o.o Fuck that many!Wendy with a new Hair style :3 oooh!

Quite the story with minerva, tbh i figure it out that it was her dad who made her that way(parent often do -_-) do hate more that asshole more and do hope he is dead! Sting and rogue came to aid :3 i do feel a little bad for minerva for having such a bad childhood...but that all.

Incredible battles is ahead
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 24, 2017 4:35 PM

May 2012
Holy moly that's a sudden makeover from Wendy! Pretty shocked actually! Either way the rest of this episode sure was interesting, looking forward to see what's next.
Oct 7, 2017 1:28 PM

Jul 2009
Insane! There's a lot of faces...
Wendy cut her hair, she is really growing into a stronger fighter.
Minerva had a hard life, her dad was a bastard.
I was sure Rogue and Sting would join!
Oct 8, 2017 7:00 PM

Dec 2015
minerva's character development came completely out of nowhere. They were having a normal fistfight then suddenly she has a flashback and decides that she's not worthy of living?

I could understand it if erza had beaten her first since her creed is that losers don't deserve to live; but no it was literally half way through a casual punchup where neither of them were using anywhere near their full power, then suddenly she has the life-changing realization that she's actually been good all along.

So much for the epic rematch we were promised.
Feb 4, 2018 2:10 AM

May 2016
4 on 4 gotta wait ugh, Wendy stay strong I will miss her long hair, Minerva went through a rough childhood as expected that damn old man of her is a fucking Jerk.
Feb 28, 2018 9:42 AM
Dec 2017
ow again !! that stupid title !!!

Wendy getting grown up !!! and she look damn good!!
Mar 11, 2018 10:03 PM

Jan 2016
Hoo boy..... this is a perfect embodiment of some of the stupidest tropes of Fairy Tail. Minerva's redemption does not feel earned because up until this episode, she was a grade A asshole with no signs of any good in her, and the thousands of face bombs is probably the single stupidest plot point I've seen ever. I mean, the existence of a weapon that can kill every magic user is suspect enough, but the magic council built THOUSANDS? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

Fairy Tail, I enjoy you, but please put some more thought into your plot points.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Apr 21, 2018 6:39 PM

Jan 2018
Well I didn't expect that coming. Rogue and String to the rescue! Good for you, Minerva! Your comrades still accept you after what you did to them. And why the heck Wendy cut her hair? I like it long, it's so beautiful. *sobs*
Nov 3, 2018 11:45 AM

Jan 2016
Yeah Wendy, good you do that, you're no more annoying now... I hope (not that I don't like twintail, it's more to her character, she has 'cute' things and so naive, annoying, now she do that).

Sasuga Shounen, flashback as always, seriously it's a little annoyed me.

My thought when I watch this arc so far, "where the fuck the others guild? I mean it's Tartaros, the strongest dark guild, how the hell you're not even help?" And there you go, they're come. Eventho just two lol.
Detective1412Nov 3, 2018 11:49 AM
Jan 10, 2019 4:52 PM
Jul 2016
Well I hope Wendy grows her out again after this arc is over. Honestly she is not close to the fine piece of ass she was with short hair.
Mar 5, 2019 4:53 AM

Oct 2013
let me, this supple young lady, spontaneously cut my hair in the middle of a life or death battle to show my sudden maturation, inner strength and lunge into adulthood with symbolic authority meme. This means Wendy's an adult now. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

feels for Minerva though... with the backstory and Sting & Rogue's sudden salvation. hype desu???

agreed at the field of Faces being a stupid plot point. Who would do this and why?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 1, 2019 7:19 PM
Jul 2009
Wendy looks cute with short hair. I will miss the pigtails but I feel like her chopping off all her hair is symbolic of her growing up and not being a little kid any more. I was so mad and sad for Minerva but so excited when the twin dragons and their exceeds showed up. I think Minerva is finally starting to understand that she was wrong.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Aug 28, 2020 9:16 AM

May 2018
Lol Minerva gets some way too late last minute redemption

And why the hell are the sabertooth dragon slayers here lol
Oct 15, 2020 7:35 AM
Jan 2011
This episode just wtf... Who in the world constructs over 2.000 buildings, that apparently no one can discover because they are so big and so many no one is noticing them.... I still don't get the logic.... You created so many only once you finish they are like: oh, not good, lets just seal them... Hopefully no one will ever realize that no one has a clue who the 3 keys are, so if they die, accidents, old age etc, no one will realise that all 3 key are gone and the spell activates....... Especially since this super forbidden device still has full access to its power source. And damn it! I hate it when girls cut thir hair to demonstrate manly determination (yes, that's why it pisses me off, Wendy did so many things, unbelievable, yet out of nowhere, let me cut my hair....).
Jul 15, 2022 12:40 PM

May 2020
Certified character development moment, cutting hairs short. 10 on 10 for Wendy.

Minerva got redeemed lmao, seriously one thing I was waiting keenly was this. Fairy tail just knows its priorities too damn well.
Aug 12, 2022 10:44 AM
Feb 2022
Me hubiese gustado que durara un poco mas la batalla de Erza y Minerva, porque siempre nos dan una buena pelea. Al final Minerva a cambiado gracias a Erza y sus palabras. Erza conoce lo que es tener una infancia difícil tanto como Minerva. Que bueno que Sting y Rogue llegaron al rescate. Ahora vienen las batallas principales.
Sep 13, 2023 12:59 PM
Feb 2021
brrrruhhhhhhhhhh they just makin shit up lamo
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.