Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 4, 2015 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this episode had somewhat of an usual start with the symbolism and stuff. Liked what Uzuki's spirit in this episode though. As long as they stick together, they can still be as one.

I think the show's highlight point is how they must adapt for their upcoming performance. Rin and her friends as part of the main trio from the first season are quite relevant now :o
Sep 4, 2015 9:50 AM

Jul 2014
Meh, it's a slight imrpovement on last week, but it's still pretty bad and still feels entirely pointless. Perhaps it would help if anything in this series had ever convinced me to care about any of the characters in any way. Unfortunately though, it hasn't, so all the drama feels forced and cheap, hence ruining the show.
Sep 4, 2015 10:36 AM

Nov 2008
While I liked certain aspects of the ep; mostly the acting scenes. It really just feels ALMOST (not quite) like someone could just jump in at any ep and start watching ( anyone who watched s1 I mean) I mean.. so much of it does feel like forced drama or to pushy in trying to make a point? I am unsure if I conveyed that well enough.. But Its like .. "Meh well all do our own thing Solo is besto" Love Laika and New Generations are on Hiatus; lol to the point where 2 of the members are doing stage set up? I mean it feels like the unity in the group as a whole is lacking to the point where they feel the need to force it in. And Mishiro kind of .. annoys me? So far I liked the the first cour so much more than this second cour.

(felt like that was taken from the 'Secret Garden')
sirwenceSep 4, 2015 10:44 AM
Sep 4, 2015 10:40 AM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

Nice to see one of the members of New Generations and Laika Love are practicing for their solo performance.
Sep 4, 2015 11:20 AM
Aug 2015
sirwence said:
Love Laika and New Generations are on Hiatus; lol to the point where 2 of the members are doing stage set up?

Wow. And here I thought they just flashed back to the time when the trio first met. Was their role reduced to that?

Which leads me to my assessment of the ep.

I'm surprised about the way the show became realistic / professional. From Mio (and we find out it was her idea to go solo, but with the assistance of TakeP and Mika) to Rin (instead of anger, she showed realization and sadness) to Minami (her decision to go solo seems not to have been borne out of desperation) to even Uzuki (so I guess we're not gonna see the Uzuki/Haruka subplot, seeing how she's so strong amid all of that). As an episode, it's a breath of fresh air.

IvoDark said:
And I honestly don’t know how they can achieve the end result of the first series: one for all and all for one. It seems that's not what they're going for. Which is cool. Cinderella is a fairy tale of one, after all.

sirwence said:
But Its like .. "Meh well all do our own thing Solo is besto"

Ironically, however, the ep weakened the series for me. The show's strength to me has always been the sub-group dynamics (formal or informal), and adding a touch of realism in the sense that the group can dissolve does not seem to strengthen the sub-group dynamic. To be fair, the show's strongest sub-groups (Asterisk, MiRiKa, Kirari-Anzu) are still intact, but when your MC group falls apart, even for realistic reasons, it's a little disheartening.

And if they are going full Cinderella (ie focusing on an individual's rise to glory a la im@s), the next question is: do they have enough backstory to support that? Unfortunately, unless they cram lots of backstory in the final eps, the MC's for sure lack that. They're pretty much stereotypes at this point (genki girl, tsundere, passionate girl / beta genki); how are you going to build a satisfying Cinderella story out of that? :/

Note 1: Minami's hair style change was troubling enough that I thought Anya's decision to go solo made her go bonkers. I'd be amused if the show went that route next ep.

Note 2: I therefore propose that the real Cinderella story here is TakeP, and he remains the defending best girl.

Note 3: Have TakeP and Mika really become the father and mother of the Cinderella Girls? I think I'm shipping them now.

Note 4: Callbacks to cour 1!
- "How can we perform together when we're not in sync?"
- Minami exerting herself again
- TakeP and Mika essentially letting the Girls form their own solution again
- and of course that "smile" conversation at the end

Note 5: If Mio and/or Uzuki are really relegated to staff at the ball, I'm calling out these scenes now (never mind that Uzuki/Haruka scene is almost never gonna happen now... but there's always hope):

"Oh no, because of <insert *shock* reason here>, we conveniently have a spot available for a performance."
"Oh I know, let's reunite NewGen!"
"It's a good thing their song and costumes are conveniently prepared here even though no one intends to use them."
"Sure!"
"No problem!"
"Ganbarimasu!" (One guess as to who says that last line *roll eyes*)
<bonus points if Love Laika also "reunite">
"Now that we're all happy-happy again, let's do that one group number that the audience never expected NG/LL to have practiced, but that they're gonna get anyway. Yippee!"
"The power of friendship in a professional setting!"
me-me-meSep 4, 2015 7:55 PM
Sep 4, 2015 11:43 AM

Feb 2012
I honestly thought the best part of the entire episode was the 20-second-scene with Uzuki and the producer talking about her smile.

Sep 4, 2015 11:54 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
More members of the Cinderella Project are moving forward by themselves each taking their own different paths but I'm dying to find out how their fall concert will end up.. :o
Sep 4, 2015 12:17 PM
Sep 2015
THIS EPISODE WAS BEAUTIFUL

Almost brought me to tears, favorite episode right there :3
Sep 4, 2015 1:30 PM

Mar 2013
sirwence said:
(felt like that was taken from the 'Secret Garden')

It was! If you watch the end credits, you can see a note about it. Althought it's in Japanese, it does say "The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett" underneath in English.
Sep 4, 2015 2:16 PM
Mar 2014
The presentation of this episode was garbage. At least the cheesy script was acceptable.
Sep 4, 2015 3:28 PM

Oct 2010
I'd rather see Uzuki as a solo artist than in a unit with Miho. I'm glad to see they're beginning to set up Uzuki's role as the heroine. She barely had any solo spotlight time, despite being the character that held New Generations together thanks to her innocence and genuine determination.

As for Minami going solo, I'm praying she'll sing "Venus Syndrome" at some point (but I doubt it, since none of the main 14 girls' original character songs have been sung in the anime so far). In my opinion, out of the 14 Cinderella Project idols, she's the best singer and she definitely deserves a solo career.
Sep 4, 2015 3:43 PM
Aug 2014
All the new units suck. Especially Triad Primus, Nao and Karen are so meh. Rin deserves better.
Sep 4, 2015 4:26 PM

Nov 2008
dm106 said:
All the new units suck. Especially Triad Primus, Nao and Karen are so meh. Rin deserves better.

isnt that what rin 'choose' since she doesnt 'know' if she cant get to that 'place/feeling' with New gen
Sep 4, 2015 7:28 PM

Nov 2014
weiquan1 said:
I honestly thought the best part of the entire episode was the 20-second-scene with Uzuki and the producer talking about her smile.

If someone came and said "Your strong point is your smile" I would be super disappointed… Producer, you need to find other ways to make others feel good about themselves.
Sep 4, 2015 7:52 PM
Sep 2014
yAleksandr17 said:
weiquan1 said:

If someone came and said "Your strong point is your smile" I would be super disappointed… Producer, you need to find other ways to make others feel good about themselves.

Well...it's one of his stock answers so...
Sep 4, 2015 10:32 PM

Nov 2012
glad that we got at least a bit more of ranko this ep, she really needs more screentime in the 2nd cour.
Sep 4, 2015 10:34 PM

Aug 2008
weiquan1 said:

Hahaha. Point taken, actually. The Producer tends to be more interesting and likable than the girls themselves (even though they're trying to keep the focus on the girls).
Actually, Mika (the senpai character) and P-kun are the best consistent characters. Ranko and Uzuki are also nice.

yAleksandr17 said:
weiquan1 said:

But beyond that, he's actually a really nice and honest guy. He's just has trouble expressing himself, which tends to land into trouble (with the police, for example).
Sep 5, 2015 1:05 AM

Apr 2011
The drama puts me off. Then again the girls pretty much doing more work than usual by joining more groups as adventures.

I'm starting to really lose interest to the near point of dropping it.
Sep 5, 2015 4:21 AM

Jul 2008
Most of the episode was kind wasted on unnecessary things, but I'm glad with the outcome at the end. Good to see Rin and Anastasia joining the Krone project :) This bit here surprised me a lot because I was confident a simple show like this would be a one trick pony by making sure all the girls stay with cinderella project and not venture out into other areas. It's the main reason why I enjoy this season more than the last.

I'm aware that some dislike these sort of drama but it works for me.
Sep 5, 2015 6:03 AM

Mar 2014
So sad that some of the members has been changed, hopefully I can get used to it
RedChromeSep 5, 2015 6:10 AM
Sep 5, 2015 6:48 AM
Apr 2015
ShanaFlame said:
Most of the episode was kind wasted on unnecessary things, but I'm glad with the outcome at the end. Good to see Rin and Anastasia joining the Krone project :) This bit here surprised me a lot because I was confident a simple show like this would be a one trick pony by making sure all the girls stay with cinderella project and not venture out into other areas. It's the main reason why I enjoy this season more than the last.

totally agree with you, i enjoy this season because many unexpected thing show up (new unit combination, etc). I'm excited to see the fall concert.
Sep 5, 2015 10:58 AM

Nov 2014
yAleksandr17 said:
weiquan1 said:

But beyond that, he's actually a really nice and honest guy. He's just has trouble expressing himself, which tends to land into trouble (with the police, for example).[/quote]

Well, P-san is a great person, but he should be more helpful for his idols. I mean, it seems he isn't the most experienced guide, but in many occasions he is relying on them instead of him helping them. I don't agree with the CEO, but at least she has more vision, or at least more ability to protect her ideals, P-san doesn't even know how to convince his idols, how can he convince a superior with that attitude?
Sep 5, 2015 11:02 AM

Nov 2014
ShanaFlame said:

I agree with the adventuring part, the problem I'm having with the show is that the girls are not standing their ground, yeah they can try and go for an adventure, but they should also support P-san, having some of them appearing for other projects instead of cinderella (on the festival) is not as helpful towards their goal of saving the current Units, and that was the reason they were fighting the CEO from the beginning. It seems that people change goals with the switch of a button.
Sep 5, 2015 11:51 AM

Mar 2008
I know what, I'm gonna go on a new adventure, screw my old units & put the cinderella project in even more of a pinch. Man these last 2 episodes have been total bull shit.
Sep 5, 2015 1:19 PM

Nov 2014
AnimeJunky said:
I know what, I'm gonna go on a new adventure, screw my old units & put the cinderella project in even more of a pinch. Man these last 2 episodes have been total bull shit.

On the bright side, they can use the experience they gather to become better idols. I mean, if they did this in the first place, then they wouldn't have had so many problems. The reason they got in a pinch is for not having results after all.
Sep 5, 2015 5:31 PM
Nov 2011
But come on! This show started as a battle between Mishiro vs. the idols and it suddenly took a direction that makes no sense.

The evil manager who wanted to take an idol out of her fans (Kaede), tried to take out another one's identity despite her fans didn't like it (Nana), made a colorful and successful idol irrecognizable with a "mature" image that her fans didn't like (Mika) and imposed unfitting songs to a rock unit (Natsuki, Syoko, ) just for executive decisions is now winning and the worst thing is that after such a rebellion against her suddenly the producer and EVERY single idol in 346 pro is now agree with her!

As a Mishiro hater and supporter of the idols I feel so dissapointed.
Sep 5, 2015 8:09 PM

Sep 2009
I find it hilarious that at first they were like, "Let's band together and show that evil manager woman that we can succeed with our own ideas/character/personality!" Then they all abandoned ship because of adventures and other appealing options. Why are they even worried again?

Episodes have become a grind these days, but I'm set on finishing the anime. It's definitely bias coming from me, but I want Uzuki to do something. Anything. Why does everyone get their own little character quirks and stage personality when Uzuki gets...her smile? To be honest, I would've enjoyed Uzuki's character breaking down emotionally when her comrades jumped ship. Just to get her character to have any more scenes. But that's just me hoping that the first idol introduced doesn't just fade into the background...
Sep 6, 2015 3:54 AM

Jun 2014
This season should've been more like the last two episodes.

Ranko still my best girl, but godammit a DUET?! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
Sep 6, 2015 4:50 AM

Jan 2011
busy plays deresute and almost forgot to watch this week episode

So it's Mio's idea after all. Not bad-talking again about Mio, guys? Lol. I dont see whats wrong in her decision after all. (oops except for Uzuki's though). Oh, and I really like the presentation in this episode, its somewhat... what can I say... indirectly direct? Like they're not really talk to each other properly but the scenes exactly potrayed how character's respond in situation and what solution they've chose. And it's unexpected that Tsubomi is become this episode's insert song and I like it. Damn the Triad posters are so good, shit, even though I root for New Gen lol.

For you who still confused why Natsuki and Usamin join the Asterisk (temporarily though) just see this http://cgtranslation.blogspot.co.id/2015/08/idol-mster-cinderella-girls-no-make-ep_21.html

Mau-Kun said:
But come on! This show started as a battle between Mishiro vs. the idols and it suddenly took a direction that makes no sense.

The evil manager who wanted to take an idol out of her fans (Kaede), tried to take out another one's identity despite her fans didn't like it (Nana), made a colorful and successful idol irrecognizable with a "mature" image that her fans didn't like (Mika) and imposed unfitting songs to a rock unit (Natsuki, Syoko, ) just for executive decisions is now winning and the worst thing is that after such a rebellion against her suddenly the producer and EVERY single idol in 346 pro is now agree with her!

As a Mishiro hater and supporter of the idols I feel so dissapointed.
If you want to see battle, dont watch idol anime lol.

I dont really see Mishiro as an evil person like President Kuroi in 765 Idolmaster because his only aim (in the story) is see 765's fall/misery. Mishiro is just a bussiness woman who pursues big success and that's that. She's just have different way of thinking. Some of her thinking unfit, some fit. More importantly, they're in friggin one company, in one perspective, each department or division are rivals, but in the end they're same company. Its not about winning and losing anyway, its just the matters of accepting different ways of others. I think that story aspect is as clear as day.

At first, this aspect pointed on Mishiro, "hey you have to accept that we have our own way of doing things" or so. But in a division, there's individual, and each individual has their way to do things too, and this aspect begin to pointed on cinderella project itself "hay can you accept that your mate have their own way of doing things?" something like that. And it's not really sudden imo, lets see.

tl;dr, So far it's basically hit or miss, or sometimes not (relatively) wrong/bad idea but just not fit with idol's way of thinking. And its definitely makes sense if eventually her idea is make some good stuff/projects.

Twinkieftw said:
I find it hilarious that at first they were like, "Let's band together and show that evil manager woman that we can succeed with our own ideas/character/personality!" Then they all abandoned ship because of adventures and other appealing options. Why are they even worried again?

Episodes have become a grind these days, but I'm set on finishing the anime. It's definitely bias coming from me, but I want Uzuki to do something. Anything. Why does everyone get their own little character quirks and stage personality when Uzuki gets...her smile? To be honest, I would've enjoyed Uzuki's character breaking down emotionally when her comrades jumped ship. Just to get her character to have any more scenes. But that's just me hoping that the first idol introduced doesn't just fade into the background...

The question is, "What if that-evil-manager's decision is fits in our ideas/character/personality? Fits with what we want to do?" That's happened to Rin and Anya. Like I said before, some fit, some not.

You're not alone, mate. As a person who is very fond of Haruka's story in 765 imas, I'm waiting for Uzuki's too lol. Uzuki is breaking down, her reaction in the rest of episodes after see Mio's acting scene is a bit off, when Rin and Mio seems have mutual understanding in the end, Uzuki's just silent and not saying anything.

And especially the scene when she's immediately answer Rin even though Rin hasnt begin to talk. It's forced. Uzuki dont want to hear from Rin's mouth directly, so she answer immadiately even before Rin talk. She forced herself to agree with Rin (maybe and Mio)'s decision, or maybe she just dont want to be left'd. There's other possible reasons though, but anyway she don't like these changes. The foreshadowing is real. The scene shows how Uzuki's eyes afraid that Rin has made decision. And when she says "I will do my best too!", camera's angle just show their foot, not Uzuki's real expression. More symbolism, Rin's foot is standing in higher position than Uzuki's. The producer's scene is same, the Producer hasnt finished talking, she immadiately accepts. Although she's somehow a bit "saved" by Producer's answer about her smile in the end.

Well, I think next episode will become fantastic because its live's episode. Even Anzu seems serious in the ending, I'm not dreaming right? lol.
furuuruSep 6, 2015 4:54 AM
Sep 6, 2015 9:12 AM

Jul 2009
I enjoyed the use of Frances Hodgson Burnett's The Secret Garden in this episode. It takes the symbolism and the meaning of this episode to another level.

You may read further on Wikipedia, but one of the themes of The Secret Garden is positive thinking and psychological healing. In this episode, Mio takes on the role of the aggressive and spoiled Mary, which I see as a spot-on reflection of Mio's own character. On the other hand, Rin takes on the role of the sickly and meek Colin. In The Secret Garden, Colin overcomes his own fears with Mary's help just as Rin overcomes her own fears about Triad Primus with the help of Mio.

One of the scriptwriters for this episode wrote the script of episode 20 of The iDOLM@STER (the Chihaya episode), and I'd say this episode certainly comes close to the execution of that episode.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 7, 2015 7:03 AM

May 2014
OMG Shimamura is so dumb, i hate this girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2015 10:19 AM
Sep 7, 2015 10:29 AM

Nov 2008
mydespairity said:
GUYS the teaser :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44RXmZ2krTU

Arisu's voice turned my heart into pure sugar.

Sep 7, 2015 2:40 PM

Apr 2012
mydespairity said:
GUYS the teaser :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44RXmZ2krTU

I'm just gonna wait for Uzuki/ Uzuki+Producer's episode.

cause next will be about Rin it seems.

Even from the preview, Uzuki appear only little than both Mio and Rin.

come on Uzuki need her spotlight too you know.
Sep 8, 2015 1:25 AM

Nov 2011
oh man Rin is so beautiful.
IheartCCDec 23, 2016 1:52 AM
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 8, 2015 3:05 AM

Jul 2009
Arisu and Frederica are confirmed to be voiced next episode then. Who's the third voice in the preview?
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Oct 4, 2015 1:33 PM

Jan 2010
Here's a thought regarding Mishiro. Was the intention to paint her as the uncompromising corporate executive who only thinks about numbers and efficiency? If so, then why did she make sense before about pushing forward the careers of idols whom show both talent and promise? If the intent was to have her be the tough-as-nails businessperson with a clear vision, then it seems counter intuitive to have everyone defy her whenever possible. I'm not entirely sure what the show is aiming for, but at least things seem to be working out. I just hope she wasn't included for the sake of introducing drama; the cold corporate executive that gives orders and forces her employees to dramatize the consequences isn't really interesting.

Anyways, with everything changing around and everyone finally getting past their growing pains, the Cinderella Girls crew feels to have more flexible relationships and more diverse self-identities. I must say though, this show is truly in love with itself, taking whatever chance it gets to come across as enchantingly brilliant. As long as the show is having fun with itself, I guess it's okay.
Jan 19, 2016 10:09 PM

May 2013
I now remember why I resolved to put finishing this on-hold for so long. Because it's a love/hate relationship that continues to spiral up and down as the conflicting realism vs. "Happy/Perfect Ending" pulls me in all directions. Plus my incredibly blind hatred for Mio, but I can let that one slide.
May 24, 2016 11:06 PM

Jul 2011
I don't know why, but somehow this episode was similar to my IRL experience from past, when I was like 7 or so years younger. Me and 2 of my old pals joined together in school drama club, and in the end there was only one who is still in drama business, me and other guy stopped club activities after year, I stopped because I didn't wanted to lie myself and waste time on club, as I wanted to do something else. I hope this anime ends better than my experience with my ex old pals.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Oct 1, 2016 9:05 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I honestly like that big display they have out in the street with the upcoming idols. Looks very pretty.

At least Mio finally knows how Rin felt, making Rin feel all guilty about NewGen's end.

Oct 12, 2016 5:21 AM

May 2010
Mio is so salty lol.

Nitta is likable as always!

Uzuki the ganbaru girl... I like her even if she gets ganbarimasu-ed.

I didn't dislike this episode. Mio wasn't bad here. And I'm glad they talked it out, it being in the form of a play made it a bit interesting.
TragicRomanceOct 12, 2016 6:02 AM
Dec 15, 2016 11:31 PM
Dec 2016
Was so pissed,after watching the anime,came straight to google and found this discussion,just wanna express my hate for Triad Primus,which is straight crap.SO PISSED !!!
Dec 23, 2016 12:43 AM
Dec 2016
IheartC2 said:
oh man Rin is so beautiful.
[spoiler][spoiler]

she is beautiful,but the 2 beside her is just crap sh*t,i just hate them so much,just hate Triad Primus so much,why the hell would Rin made that decision,f*ck the director too
Sep 30, 2017 7:54 AM

Jul 2015
Everyone going their way, damn.
Oct 29, 2017 2:38 AM

Oct 2016
Wow, my heart is broken. I don't know how to mend it.

Uzuki is so strong despite being in a shitty situation.
I want her to finally see her own light.
P is strong too. He's just not too... communicative.

New gen (not participating fall fest):
Uzuki -> alone -> probably would be with Miho Kohinata
Rin -> want new things -> join Triad Primus (join Project Krone)
Mio -> try to understand Rin? -> going solo

Love Laika (not participating too):
Anya -> join Project Krone
Nitta -> accept Anya's decision -> going solo

Rosenberg Engel+"one eyed-horror loving"girl/Koume?

Asterisk+Natsuki+Nana

Candy Island: no change?

Decoration: no change?

Woow!
Just, woooow! Not looking forward to anymore heartbreak.
Oct 22, 2018 11:40 AM

Jul 2015
So fucking the P over and putting Cinderella in a further pinch than before is cool... What was the point of s2 again? And Rin... She might as well have gone solo lmao. the other two were literally created to split up new generations
Jun 16, 2020 1:38 PM

Oct 2019
So it's The Idolm@ster Breakup Girls now? lol
Jun 28, 2020 1:53 PM

May 2018
It's alright but a bit pointless. Lol Rin is going to be busy af now
Jun 28, 2020 1:55 PM

May 2018
LeWinquin said:
Was so pissed,after watching the anime,came straight to google and found this discussion,just wanna express my hate for Triad Primus,which is straight crap.SO PISSED !!!

ikr they just peer pressured and guilt tripped Rin into singing with them
Jun 13, 2021 12:05 PM
Apr 2019
No idea how to say,it was a good episode except the drama part had no believability to me, like it was forced to begin with but ended with a good conclusion so I don't know what to make of it...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

58 by Natdrewathing »»
Jan 30, 12:10 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

47 by HibiChika »»
Jan 9, 12:17 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

77 by HibiChika »»
Jan 8, 12:49 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2015

88 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 20, 2023 12:13 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

56 by MadanielFL »»
May 4, 2023 10:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.