Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aoharu x Machine Gun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 6, 2015 10:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Smooth moves Tachibana, smooth moves~

Funny episode until they encountered some tough dudes. And a familiar face too...
Not really an exciting episode imo although I have to admit that rivalry has an intimidating atmosphere especially in the second half.

Aug 6, 2015 4:38 PM
Jan 2010
I do like how Komatsu Mikako-san does Tachibana's (evil) voice. Very good adaptation voice actor wise. I think her smile is very charming. >:)

Quite serious with the water guns there though. I like how the water splatters onscreen.

Her evil is a much smaller evil than the other party, so that makes her evil justified. I love her thought process here. That switch in expression though.

Matssun's not as righteous as Tachibana thinks...Mmmhmm..

TGC starto~ quite the intensity there.

Midori-san's your savior? That's what she says.
shachikuakitaAug 6, 2015 4:44 PM
Aug 7, 2015 6:57 AM
Jul 2014
First battle is with midori and co... I've got a bad feeling about this... Trying to resist urge to read manga grrr
Aug 7, 2015 5:27 PM
Jun 2010
Look at those Nazi uniforms.
Aug 7, 2015 10:29 PM

Jan 2015
Lol I love how they overdramatize everything. You'd think that Matsun has never encountered an asshole in his entire life.

Since there's 12 episodes and the seemingly "main" confrontation is already happening the outcome seems quite clear unless they wanna switch things up.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Aug 7, 2015 10:42 PM

Jul 2014
And we're halfway through. T^T

There were some really great expressions this episode, mainly from Hotaru and Midori.

Ahahaha, Masamune putting mayonnaise on the fried rice. Are you Hijikata? xD

I didn't expect Masamune to be so scared when confronted by Midori.

About time Hotaru realised that Midori is not a nice, helpful senpai character.

I love this show and I don't care what anyone says.
Aug 7, 2015 10:48 PM

Jun 2014
Looks like I was right when I predicted that Tachibana's bloodlust would help her beat Masamune.

I didn't expect Masamune to be that scared of Midori. I was expecting TGG to face Midori's team in the finals rather than in the first round. Seeing as how "shounen" is in the genre, it's pretty obvious who will win.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 7, 2015 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
I did not expected that Masamune is scared when he got confronted by Midori.
Aug 7, 2015 11:17 PM

Apr 2015
Episode introduces the three that Toy Gun Gun will go up against, which sort of pushes away Hotaru's concerns of revealing her gender to the two. I quite like Ichi's remarks. Decent episode.
Aug 7, 2015 11:26 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Hotaru's bloodlust strikes again. It doesn't matter how weak she is; whenever in a pinch, all she needs to do is remember the oh so great purpose she's fighting for and bring out her epic bloodlust to take down the opponent. How very Shounen-like of this show, really.

Masamune turning into a complete little bitch when Midori confronted him was laughably pathetic. It's funny how he talked all big about winning the tournament, and now he just cowered in fear in the face of his long time opponent.
Anyone should be able to foresee how the next developments will come about with Hotaru emerging victorious and bringing a significant change in Masamune's life.

Below average episode. At this point, I'm only looking forward to how that Nurse will fare in the battle. Judging by her speech style, she already seems to be quite violent.
VindstotAug 7, 2015 11:37 PM

Aug 7, 2015 11:29 PM

Aug 2013
Hopefully Tachibana actually uses that bloodlust to not completely suck at the game instead of getting wiped like always this time.

Midori made it pretty clear that he also knows that Tachibana is actually a girl. I'll bet he'll play that card in the middle of the match to psych Matsuoka out.
Aug 8, 2015 1:34 AM

Oct 2014
vikki778 said:

Aug 8, 2015 2:13 AM
Dec 2014
vikki7783 said:

I second this.
My Top 5 Anime: (As of March 2020)
1. Fate/Zero
2. Gintama
3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4. Shinsekai Yori
5. Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Aug 8, 2015 2:47 AM

Jul 2014
Akatsuki is that you?
Aug 8, 2015 3:54 AM

Feb 2014
Matsuoka is scared. rip.
Aug 8, 2015 3:58 AM

Aug 2015
Wow they have to go against each other in the first round.... great episode. Can't wait for next week's.
Aug 8, 2015 6:01 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Welp, Team Toy Toy Gun are fucked....Didn't expect them to get Midori's team in the first round

Also I think we all guessed that Midori was probably the one that pretty much over killed that last girl on the team but man Matsuoka was scared shitless O_O

I hope that the match ends up being really good though and I'm expecting Tachibana to impress after all dem rape faces in this episode lol
Aug 8, 2015 6:33 AM

May 2015
The intimidating atmosphere is real, damn. Everything's about to go down.

Aug 8, 2015 6:34 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Ok first of all why are they trying to make this seem like it's something epic and dramatic? It's anything but

Also... why is Matsuoka acting like a frightened child in front of Midori really? I mean it's not like he was the one who was mistreated on the battlefield the last time they faced each other, right? If he'd be angry it'd make sense, but why scared? I don't get it..

Not to mention that after all the big talk he did about winning this whole tournament he's not exactly living up to that impression

I bet Hotaru is going to magically win with some BS move next episode with her "bloodlust" and it'll have zero strategy involved
Aug 8, 2015 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
Midori, a good-looking guy that I wanna kill him so bad :)))))
His team seems like a retarded one to me lol

Can't wait for the action in the next ep!
Aug 8, 2015 6:43 AM

Jul 2014
insane bloodlust > creepy af > wins > "I'LL DO MY BEST AT TGC" *reveals her girly side*
haha, seriously, love how dramatic this anime is. give them real guns already
also, midori knows she is a girl, ha!

wait a moment
the loser gets his crotch soaked........

why didn't we get to see that.
blazingdragonsAug 8, 2015 9:26 AM
Aug 8, 2015 6:45 AM

Aug 2014
I thought Tachibana looked scary when he was seeking blood and then all the TCG participants happen.

I'm looking forward to the duel between Midori and Matsuoka!
Aug 8, 2015 7:26 AM

Jan 2015
Wooow her bloodlust is no joke *o*
great episode, first half was pretty much about how determined Tachibana is for the battle, second brought along the thrill of it, the way Matsuoka reacted to Midori though.. it feels like the reason why he's that terrified is not only because of the accident with the girl but it has more, and I'm afraid his trauma will somehow cause a lot of troubles for his teammates, I believe Matsuoka will try his best to keep it together though, he knows his place as the leader.. this is exciting, looking forward to the next episode
Aug 8, 2015 7:33 AM

Jan 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Ok first of all why are they trying to make this seem like it's something epic and dramatic? It's anything but

Also... why is Matsuoka acting like a frightened child in front of Midori really? I mean it's not like he was the one who was mistreated on the battlefield the last time they faced each other, right? If he'd be angry it'd make sense, but why scared? I don't get it..

+1

Anyway Tachibana is as annoying as ever...
Aug 8, 2015 8:00 AM

Apr 2015
Well... that bloodlust face that Hotaru had on was freaking creepy :3
It was a great episode overall, loved it. I was screaming at the screen the whole time saying "He's right in front of you!" It escalated quickly with the two groups already put into fighting each other that means ACTION! Yeah! I can't wait til the next episode comes out :D
Aug 8, 2015 8:38 AM

Feb 2015

Just love the faces Hotaru makes when she's in bloodlust.
I think keeping her gender a secret was the right decision. But it's so obvious that Midori knows she's female.

Hyped for next week. We're finally having the first real survival game.
I predict Midori's team is gonna win though. Hope I'm wrong.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2015 12:10 PM

Dec 2013
There's just something about Tachibana that rubs me the wrong way. All her talk about justice and doing the right thing, and yet she switches gears when it come to telling the truth about her gender, just because she wants to play soldier with Matsuoka and Yukimura. Then she develops this roundabout excuse that so long as she wins the tourney and beats down on the people who did wrong by Matsuoka last time, then lying and hiding her gender will be A-Okay. Are you seriously fucking kidding me?

Seeing as Matsuoka being such a pussy in front of Midori, I'm expecting them to lose this first encounter. Even with Tachibana's ridiculous bloodlust, I don't see her turning around the situation against a team of three medically-knowledgeable, practiced-killers and Four-Time Champs. Actually, I'm hoping that they lose for once, so that Tachibana will be able to fix that "Justice shall always prevail" mindset of hers. She also needs to learn that her teammates aren't exactly the "good guys" that she projects them to be.
A lesson needs to be learned desperately, and this matchup is just the medicine to give it to her.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 8, 2015 12:42 PM

Dec 2014
I didn't expect they would confront each other this early in the tournament. Still it's kind of obvious what is going to happen next.
>toy gun gun loses the first encounter
>some dramatic episodes comes along the way
>toy gun gun wins the second encounter
I hope I'm wrong. In any case, it was a good episode.
Aug 8, 2015 1:19 PM

Dec 2014
it was pretty alright, very dramatic
Aug 8, 2015 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
Our this episode was very good, I was sorry for the mattsun anxious to see who will win the TGC
Aug 8, 2015 2:59 PM

Apr 2014
good
poor matsu
tachibana have to use her killer instinc,
I like this character so much...
be careful with midori tachibana...........

Aug 8, 2015 4:07 PM

Jun 2013
This is getting really damn good!
Aug 8, 2015 5:20 PM

Mar 2015
Its getting pretty intense. I wonder who will win next episode.
Aug 8, 2015 7:47 PM
Jul 2013
Is it weird I'm scared of the Nurse...like a bit? Well, like a liiiiiiittttttttttllllllllllleeeeeeee more than a bit...IDK I feel like she could put a scorpion in my bed to get revenge on me if I made her mad...or some other stuff... Also, this episode was, like before, a bit anti-climatic... I did see this coming seeing as there's like 6 more episode left and we're halfway through so there will be SOME stalling before the hype of TGC starts, even so, I'm not really bugged with how this episode was a bit mellow, and tension did start to rise...like dem faces dou, maybe it's contrasted plot point, maybe it's epic bloodlust. -IDK if that made sense...dang that sounded better in my head...imma just pretend I didn't type that at all anddddd leave this comment like this...
Also, I have a feeling that somehow with the comment Midori gave Tachibana about the whole "saying hit" loud enough, he may end up using that against her during the match? IDK just a feeling I had...like if they lost or she ends up getting hit he could end up just shooting her more and more I guess like "eyyy what did you say?" IDK...
kurai-chanAug 8, 2015 7:56 PM
Aug 8, 2015 8:22 PM

Jun 2008
This show still makes the biggest deal over every insignificant thing, but I am hooked.

I feel like Midori is going to use Tachibana's trust against her to lure her over, capture her, and "torture" her in front of Matsuoka. No matter what, it will be interesting to see how things play out and hopefully we can see Toy Gun Gun's reactions to Tachibana's gender very soon.
Aug 8, 2015 9:34 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa! Matsuoka scared... That was unnexpected. And Midori knows the truth about Tachibana... Whoa.

animegeek4life said:
I feel like Midori is going to use Tachibana's trust against her to lure her over, capture her, and "torture" her in front of Matsuoka.

I thought the same thing, but I hope that doesn't happen. x_x
Aug 9, 2015 3:56 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The last 4 minutes were amazing in terms of music and animation.

I'm gonna say though, it's really too much like a shounen.
Aug 9, 2015 5:03 AM

Dec 2010
Good episode this time, but I guess that the ending means Toy Gun Gun will be eliminated this year too.
Aug 9, 2015 6:50 AM

May 2014
Damn, the battle between Mattsun and Tachibana at the beginning of the episode was rather nice. And now I'm just looking forward to TGC!! It looks so awesome, especially the first round.
Aug 9, 2015 7:09 AM

May 2015
seriously, why every anime put the storm on first
Aug 9, 2015 8:02 AM

Sep 2013
I seriously don't think any Nakama Power Ups can save Toy Gun Gun from their defeat next episode....

Now can anyone tell me where I can adopt my very own Fujimon puppy? XD
Aug 9, 2015 8:53 AM

Apr 2011
That fateful draw XD
They have to defeat those three before proceeding in the next round.

The atmosphere is quite heavy in this episode.
Can't wait for the next one.

Aug 9, 2015 4:00 PM

Jul 2011
It was an okay episode. Can't wait for next week's though, that's where the real action starts.
Aug 10, 2015 2:31 AM

Sep 2012
Another good episode. Very enjoyable, even if overdramatic. I look forward to the next one. I'm still shipping all MC pairings, but I think MatsuokaxTachibana is in tentative first.

I feel like both outcomes will be anticlimactic - win or lose. They were supposed to be the final bosses. Well, we'll see what happens I guess.

So I had a hunch that the MCs' VAs sing the OP, and I was right! But there's only one part of the OP that I can hear Yukki's voice... The rest pretty much sounds like Matsuoka's VA with Tachibana's VA joining in on and off. But she's easy to tell because she's the only girl singing obviously.

And Tachibana's VA sings the ED. I didn't know that part. I like how they have the VAs themselves sing the OP and ED though. I think it's cool.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Aug 10, 2015 6:03 AM

Sep 2014
Damn, Hotaru during bloodlust is intense! Hope we get to see that during the game against Midori and the others.
Aug 10, 2015 3:16 PM

Aug 2015
I think that Midori was referring to Hotaru's gender when he asked TGG If their rules have changed from the last time they entered the TGC.
Oh, and about Midori sensei's eyes , They've got me nose bleeding xD

vanella96 said:
A I like how they have the VAs themselves sing the OP and ED though. I think it's cool.

Yeah, Me too <3
The voice of Yukki's VA is so hot <3
Ara Ara~
Aug 10, 2015 4:52 PM

Jul 2014
So awesome, but isn't this survival game match hinted at in the OP? I'm not expecting TGG to win, but I feel like the OP says otherwise.
♬ choo choo hibiki train ♬

Aug 10, 2015 5:29 PM

Aug 2014
I thought tgg won't be facing midori till the end or the tournament. aka midori's team being the final boss. I think tgg will lose the first match and enter the next tgc, but it could go in the other way.

hotaru is still amazing, especially when it was vs mattsun and she won the game.
Aug 10, 2015 8:20 PM

Jul 2009
Fujimon's so cute. I like Ichi too. Mattsun's shock face at seeing Midori was so overly dramatic. In fact a lot of scenes are overly dramatic, oh well

Hotaru's new found reason to win is so like her but its still so bothersome that her gender needs to remain a secret.

Yukimura is still the best. If this show does one thing right its the characters, love them all (Hotaru can be annoying sometimes but she's not that bad. Although her constant "Tachibana-kun"s are getting annoying)
Aug 10, 2015 8:21 PM

Oct 2011
Whoat Matuouka was not himself 0___0

Midori was the evil one!!!!!

Damn what horrible luck OMG
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoharu x Kikanjuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

188 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 26, 2023 9:44 PM

Poll: » Aoharu x Kikanjuu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2015

98 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 5, 2023 9:39 PM

» Dresses like a boy???

Shizuma1234 - Mar 3, 2022

4 by Twins26 »»
May 20, 2022 5:42 AM

» There's no way this is a "shounen" oriented anime

JokerxHisoka - Jul 5, 2015

28 by Shizuma1234 »»
Mar 3, 2022 9:21 PM

» Stop talking in the 3rd person

semianonymous - Sep 6, 2015

17 by Shizuma1234 »»
Mar 3, 2022 9:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.