Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2015 12:29 AM

May 2009
Be pregnant.
Travel through potentially dangerous ninja forests for months anyway because you're thirsty for dick.
Enlist the aid of someone else who also loves that dick.
She ends up helping you delivering your baby in the lab of Ninja Josef Mengele.
Cut to a decade later.
Tape your face over a picture of that woman even though photocopying has existed in the Naruto universe since its inception.
Never tell your child about the existence of the woman who helped deliver her.

Ok, I take it back. Sasuke isn't the worst parent in the universe, that title goes to Sakura.
Jul 2, 2015 12:34 AM

Jan 2014
i am a huge naruto fan but tbh this sequel is so bad and poorly written i just hope that it ended with this chapter
Jul 2, 2015 12:40 AM
Apr 2015
So, this whole story was to make us okay with the sasu/saku ship? What Karin said sums it up to all haters.

I really like how Sarada and Chocho weren't depicted as boy-crazy as Sakura was at that age.

Aside from the ass-pull celebi- i mean Shins' betrayal, the thing i dont understand is I thought the earth-smashing technique was learned and not hereditary? It appears Sarada makes the connection of her superhuman strength to her being Sakura's child? Maybe i'm mistaken. Or she realized that her learning the technique shows her mother really cares about her which is what matters most?

Looking forward to Kishimoto making something new not Naruto-related!
Jul 2, 2015 1:00 AM

Mar 2013
ayorrostime said:

Aside from the ass-pull celebi- i mean Shins' betrayal, the thing i dont understand is I thought the earth-smashing technique was learned and not hereditary? It appears Sarada makes the connection of her superhuman strength to her being Sakura's child? Maybe i'm mistaken. Or she realized that her learning the technique shows her mother really cares about her which is what matters most?

She has the Sharingan now, that is the first time using its ability to COPY techniques. Considering the tons of upgrades the other sharingans in the series had, most people probably forgot about this ability.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2015 1:11 AM

Jun 2013
Yeah and I gues
Mycelis_Tsukiyo said:
ayorrostime said:

She has the Sharingan now, that is the first time using its ability to COPY techniques. Considering the tons of upgrades the other sharingans in the series had, most people probably forgot about this ability.

Yeah and I guess she's got perfect chakra control as Sakura, so she was able to copy that.

The best part of this chapter for me was Kurama.
Overall I'd give this gaiden 7/10
Jul 2, 2015 1:19 AM

Mar 2014
Kabuto finally got independent from Orochimaru.

Sasuke is pretty much denial.

Hmm, who will be the next Hokage? Okay, the next Hokage after the next Hokage.

Man, the Hogake have a lot of generations. Naruto is the 7th, while Gaara and Darui are the 5ths, Kurotsuchi is the 4th and Choujuuro is the 6th. A bit of ironic that Gaara is the youngest of them, yet he has heldis title far longer than the others.
Jul 2, 2015 1:34 AM

Aug 2014
WOW, so troll dude
Jul 2, 2015 1:41 AM

May 2010
pfff what? that was IT? 10 chapters of "oh its not her mom bullshit". and what happened to the threat greater than kaguya (bullshit!) ?

looking forward for that KOL review..lol
Jul 2, 2015 1:47 AM

Sep 2014
So Sakura is Sarada's mother after all, damn you Kishitroll!!!!
Nice to see Kabuto again.
Sasuke actually hugging Sarada o.o
Could've been better, I'll prolly give it a 6 due to the pointless trolling.
Jul 2, 2015 1:58 AM
Apr 2015
keiwa11 said:
Yeah and I gues
Mycelis_Tsukiyo said:

Yeah and I guess she's got perfect chakra control as Sakura, so she was able to copy that.

The best part of this chapter for me was Kurama.
Overall I'd give this gaiden 7/10

Thanks guys, that makes a lot more sense.
Jul 2, 2015 2:03 AM

Apr 2011
I was happy with this conclusion.
Jul 2, 2015 2:06 AM

Oct 2013
You'd think Kishi could've drawn Sasuke to look at least a little bit more affectionate towards both Sakura & Sarada. It would've left been a decent way to end this short story, seeing how the whole Karin thing was just there for the lulz(not that it wasn't expected).

Oh well, Sarada herself was still the best thing these 10 chapters had to offer. Too bad it wasn't more focused on the family itself, without any distractions like the Shins.
Jul 2, 2015 2:37 AM

Mar 2015
Weee Kabuto.... Kind of underwhelming of these Shin's villain fate as Naruto just let them in Konoha with Kabuto... with Orochimaru-sama's subject... with Konoha... with... uh... possible destruction of Konoha lead by Kabuto influenced by Orochimaru?

Choji looked differently scary... and Chocho likes it.. oh well what ever makes your boat float chouchou.

Did Sarada just shove off Ino just in case a love triangle can happen? LOL, I don't want Sai got NTR.

Karin was nice at the end. So Kishi just shove us Suigetsu x Karin ship? With the "we" on Sarada's gift? Damn it Kishi stop.

SO that's the end. Kind of bad. Cameo of Yamato, Hinata, Kabuto, Kakashi, and other cameos. Not even a Himawari cameo. Kind of bleh 5/10. Very anti-climatic. Bad story. And no Hinata role or dialogues is a minus.

Edit: oh wait I just realized that the guy beside Kabuto is the same guy from the orphanage when they were kids that appeared on a Naruto episode right on Kabuto vs Itachi arc. It's nice that orphan kid get to be with Kabuto again. Nice continuation Kishi. But anti-climatic ending is bad.
DarklordVorJul 2, 2015 2:43 AM

Jul 2, 2015 2:52 AM

Jan 2015
Dunno about you guys but i enjoyed the gaided 7/10 for me.
Jul 2, 2015 3:12 AM

Mar 2013
I don't even know what to say about this... It was enjoyable enough, that's for sure, but a massive troll - thanks Kishi! x'D 7/10 because Sarada was actually really cool!
Oh! Sasuke and Sakura had sex that night I am sure! ;)
bloodandcandiesJul 2, 2015 3:19 AM
Jul 2, 2015 3:12 AM

Jan 2011
nothing special sasuke leaves always.
Jul 2, 2015 3:19 AM

Apr 2010
Disappointed Sarada is half fodder after all.
Jul 2, 2015 3:21 AM
Jan 2015
Well, what an horrible anticlimax. The whole plot of this Gaiden may as well be called filler, because it's how pointless it is.

A score of one. A score of one for wasting my time.
Jul 2, 2015 3:34 AM

Sep 2008
"it's over, no more naruto" said no one, let's just wait for the boruto movie, and then, we'll surely get another spin-off of sorts, after all it's naruto, it's got enough juice for some time

maybe we'll get some boruto manga next, i' mean i like kishi and all, but i wonder if he has it in him to make another completely different manga, with so many high expectations from him XD
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jul 2, 2015 3:46 AM

May 2012
Boruto wasn't even the main supporting-character. lol

6/10 for this chap.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 2, 2015 3:51 AM
Sep 2012
Okay what a series, it is all wrap up here.

So the Shun clones are put in an orphanage and I guess Naruto to train them, I hope he doesn't pull a Goku and just abandon his family to train people, that gives Boruto more reason to hate him. I think these clones will play a role int he movie.

So the Uchiha family gets to be happy at least for now, good for them. And that idiot Chu Chu accepts who her father but only when he looks good, how superficial.

Sarada wants to Hokage and Boruto thinks that title is a joke, perhaps in the next generation we will have role reversal with Sarada being Hokage and Boruto doing spy missions.

Lastly, all they mama drama because of that screw up Suigetsu, but I liked Karen friendship between women, that is a nice message, and we learn where Sarada got those glasses.

A great little series, it was fun while it lasted, now on to the movie.
Jul 2, 2015 3:55 AM

Jan 2014
Gotta pander to SasuSaku shippers~
Jul 2, 2015 4:03 AM

Aug 2014
Slightly disappointed at the ending, though perhaps that's just me? But it was good to see Father Kabuto even though it was a really short time. Also lol at Choji being all slim, that was definitely a surprise. My favorite moment was definitely when Sasuke did the same thing to Sarada as Itachi did to him, quite lovely. Also I was hoping/thinking Boruto would play a bigger role in this, but oh well.

Think I'll go with a 6/10 for this.
Jul 2, 2015 4:22 AM

Feb 2012
Alright it was pretty fine, the drama he tried to make with Sasuke - Sakura - Karin was ok I guess, but we all knew there's no way for Karin to have any chance here.

And I'm pretty glad this focused more on Sarada. See y'all till the movie.
Jul 2, 2015 4:30 AM

Mar 2012
Kabuto, what the fuck.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jul 2, 2015 4:40 AM

Oct 2011
So Kabuto was the reason for thousands of deaths, yet Naruto lets him roam free to build an orphanage?

Remember this is the same guy who worked with Oro to invade the Konoha and attack the 5th Hokage.
Jul 2, 2015 4:55 AM

Apr 2015
...and....the point of this was?

Everything just returned to status quo, 'Uchiha' clones were the only new thing and that could have been tacked-on to the movie with a 5 min. flashback.
Jul 2, 2015 5:07 AM

Jun 2009
Holy fucking shit was this pointless.
Jul 2, 2015 5:10 AM

Jan 2014
lol...
6/10
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 2, 2015 5:29 AM

Jan 2011
Pretty decent ending to Naruto Gaiden. Ironically it focused more on Sarada instead of Boruto. It's safe to say Sakura x Sasuke fans can be at ease because this ship is still sailing. Karin was only there delivering the baby. Nice troll, Suigetsu. Now, Boruto the Movie is where it's at now. :P
7/10
Jul 2, 2015 5:29 AM

Dec 2012
Awesome final chapter. Sarada became one of my favorite characters in the series. The moments shared between them were really endearing. This gets me more bumped up for Boruto the movie! I can't wait :]

And I knew Sakura was her biological mother, it's very obvious..

9/10

Damn, Kiba's kid looks kinda badass.
Jul 2, 2015 5:46 AM
Jul 2012
lol I actually enjoyed this series unlike Naruto.
Jul 2, 2015 5:50 AM

Oct 2011
Seriously?
Jul 2, 2015 5:51 AM

Dec 2008
I liked it. Sarada was generally pissing me off, but adult!Naruto & Sakura were very enjoyable. Even Sasuke x.x The only meh bit was the unnecessary villain.
I'm glad Sakura did end up being Sarada's mom. This whole "SHE'S NOT MY MOM!" thing was becoming tiring.

8/10.
Jul 2, 2015 6:09 AM

Apr 2015
Mycelis_Tsukiyo said:
ayorrostime said:

That technique doesn't use handseals, how exactly could she copy it?
Jul 2, 2015 6:15 AM

Dec 2008
VsegdaZdec7 said:
Mycelis_Tsukiyo said:

Sasuke was able to copy the Front Lotus (or Shadow of the Dancing Leaf, same shit) with his sharingan from Lee tho. And that's taijutsu only w/ no handseals so its possible.
Jul 2, 2015 6:30 AM

Jun 2012
You know what's really funny here?

Orochimaru spent all pre-shippuuden and part of shippuuden trying to get his hands on a sharingan and now Kabuto got a delivery of a buttload of em basically for free.
Jul 2, 2015 6:38 AM
Oct 2013
prism2525 said:
You know what's really funny here?

Orochimaru spent all pre-shippuuden and part of shippuuden trying to get his hands on a sharingan and now Kabuto got a delivery of a buttload of em basically for free.

Don't forget that the future generations of Uchiha will re-populate from a bunch of 'real' clones. Imagine Konoha's streets breeming with a bunch of children who looks the same. Normal people probably can't tell who is who.
Jul 2, 2015 6:39 AM

Mar 2014
That ends the Gaiden . Credits to troll kishi ~ !! It was a nice ride .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2015 7:04 AM

Jan 2013
So predictable that is disgusting. At least ended and i ask for Godoka... I never have to read Naruto spin-offs again.
Even more Kishimoto, go live some time away from the bondage of Jump and return to her with Mario in the near future...
Jul 2, 2015 7:17 AM
Dec 2010
so , is burto is the villain now ?

anyway...i still don't know who is that white kid with white hair
is he the sun of the moon guy ?
Jul 2, 2015 7:20 AM

Feb 2014
Lol, Kishi you troll!
Overall, it was good.
7/10.
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Jul 2, 2015 7:24 AM

Jun 2015
Horrible. Pointless mother drama.
"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then why not live beautifully until the end?"- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama
Jul 2, 2015 7:31 AM

Jul 2010
Well all this was pointless really in the end.... 5/10
Jul 2, 2015 7:41 AM

Oct 2012
Arashi89 said:
Be pregnant.
Travel through potentially dangerous ninja forests for months anyway because you're thirsty for dick.
Enlist the aid of someone else who also loves that dick.
She ends up helping you delivering your baby in the lab of Ninja Josef Mengele.
Cut to a decade later.
Tape your face over a picture of that woman even though photocopying has existed in the Naruto universe since its inception.
Never tell your child about the existence of the woman who helped deliver her.

Ok, I take it back. Sasuke isn't the worst parent in the universe, that title goes to Sakura.

Hehe, nice abstract :P Actually they are quite the disfunctional happy family :P
Jul 2, 2015 7:41 AM

Jan 2014
Kishimoto is sick person. Kabuto should be in prison but he takes care of the children also they should kill this clones because they will be big problem in the future. (onions children xd)

3/10

Pointless gaiden
Jul 2, 2015 7:46 AM

Apr 2015
sarroush said:
VsegdaZdec7 said:

Sasuke was able to copy the Front Lotus (or Shadow of the Dancing Leaf, same shit) with his sharingan from Lee tho. And that's taijutsu only w/ no handseals so its possible.

Which makes zero sense since sharingan can't see chakra.
Jul 2, 2015 7:47 AM

Jun 2013
OMFG BIGGEST REVEAL IN MANGA HISTORY SAKURA IS THE MOTHER CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??? OMFG!!!! <--- some youtuber will probably be like that... I think lol

Bad spin-off, only thing I actually liked was Sarada. Yea... the Uchiha family thing in this chapter was nice tho.
Jul 2, 2015 8:28 AM

Mar 2014
Sad to see Kishi now having a redundant cheesefest to his name. Everything was resolved, and yet nothing was resolved. What a bonus.
Jul 2, 2015 8:48 AM

Dec 2008
Poor Sakura, she didn't get neither a poke to forehead or a kiss in the end.

The idea with Uchiha clones is strange, I would like to know what will happen with them.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nuvi - Apr 22, 2015

307 by KaiserVonGogureo »»
Aug 19, 2022 1:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Road to "B" Chapter 1 Discussion

AllenVonStein - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Fallazar »»
Aug 20, 2021 5:01 PM

» It's really sad that most people hate Sakura...

Kleferi - Jul 6, 2015

35 by AbiSa »»
Mar 29, 2021 11:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2015

119 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 3, 2019 11:21 PM

» Will boruto have the byakugan?

deadworm - May 21, 2015

26 by Terguta »»
Dec 7, 2017 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.