Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2015 4:29 PM

Sep 2010
now how can i get my weekly dose of manliness? better start rewatchng jojo and hokuto no ken again

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Jun 19, 2015 4:30 PM

Feb 2014
The title of this episode was very fitting.
These 48 episodes were truly a long journey but it was really fun to watch.
DP did a great job adapting this manga.
The final fight was truly intense but I understand why people like the OVA better cuz the OVA were truly dark and had not these flashy pose and sound effects which are jojo signatures.
A teaser for Part 4 was simply impossible if you adapt faithfully since the manga hadnt had one either
the only way to tease would be to use the trailer from a certain character from ASB.
Jun 19, 2015 4:33 PM

Feb 2012
Joseph Joestar is best troll. He can't even die if you kill him.

Reason why they couldn't give a sneak peek at part 4 because they are probably gonna adapt it with the art style change. Maybe they haven't gotten that down yet.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2015 4:36 PM
Apr 2014
SH4kun said:
AquaWateria said:

Because the MOTW aspect of Part 3 is really tedious and some of the enemy Stand users are boring to watch. Now mind you I really enjoyed Stardust Crusaders but I thought Battle Tendency was better because of its tighter story and being better paced. I mean most if not all the fights in Stardust Crusaders were 2 parts and some of them were unnecessary and could of been shortened.

You could say the same thing for characters like Abdul for example that died like a bitch and barely got any good fights. I was excited for every episode of Battle Tendency while I was a bit burnt out for Stardust Crusaders because of the MOTW. Though there were definitely some good fights in Stardust Crusaders. Anyway I loved all parts a lot but in terms of ranking I believe Battle Tendency is better than Stardust Crusaders with Phantom Blood coming in last.

I can agree on BT having better pacing than SC and that the latter has some quality jumps in a couple of fights because of their episodic format, but it was DP fault to make some of them 2 parts though, not the manga. If they had DIO's World pacing in them (4-5 episodes per chapter) a couple would have been more enjoyable.

Avdol is not really comparable to Caesar or the other jobbers in part 2 that aren't named Joseph though. He actually:

-Fought Jotaro and made him get out of his jail
-Won against Polnareff and saved his retarded ass thrice (and Iggy once as well).
-Defeated Judgement (genie)
-Defeated Bastet alongside Joseph
-Almost won against blind guy
-Helped Iggy find and defeat Kenny G

So, even if he is one of the characters with the least amount of fights, he manages to do more than the other supporting character in Part 2 combined.

See the thing I hated on what they did with Adbul's character was how they fake killed him in the beginning just to develop Polnareff's character and then just suddenly bring him back. I feel like it was a cop out on his character and that his sole purpose was only to help develop Polnareff.

And like I said earlier the MOTW aspect is still in the manga which is why it burnt me out and others as well. I just couldn't get excited for some of the episodes unlike I did with Battle Tendency which I was excited for every episode. Like I said earlier I enjoyed Stardust Crusaders but I feel Battle Tendency is far better.
Jun 19, 2015 4:45 PM

Jul 2010
anime of the year, now where's part 4?
Jun 19, 2015 4:49 PM

Jan 2014
The series has always had asspulls. It would be kind of pointless to complain now when Joseph was pulling entire airplanes out of his butt at one point.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 19, 2015 5:19 PM

Jun 2013
I marathoned the first Jojo's anime series and Stardust part 1 in a span of 2 weeks and that was a hell of an adventure. No confirmation of part 4... So what do I do now?

I guess I have to start the manga then. Until next time...

Jun 19, 2015 5:21 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
ThreePointer said:
I guess I have to start the manga then.

Good plan
Jun 19, 2015 5:27 PM

Feb 2013

Kind of wish some creative liberties would've been taken with the last clash between Jotaro and DIO. Some music would've been nice. Remember how hype using the OP was here
gedataJun 19, 2015 7:20 PM
Jun 19, 2015 5:37 PM

Sep 2008
two whole pages in trying to figure out how jotaro beat dio. u guys are missing out by dwelling on logical explanations for jojo episodes.

ok real talk, i was looking forward to "The Beatles- Get Back" cassette shot while Joseph walked away at the airport more than Part 4 teaser lol but it didn't happen! David Production already said that depending on how well fans respond to part 3, then they would consider doing part 4. So it's not surprising they didn't officially hint anything yet.

Jerkhov said:

Pretty cool they still kept the Weird Al part in there lol.

I was looking forward to this as much as that road roller drop. 100/10 would recommend.
Jun 19, 2015 5:43 PM

Jan 2015
gedata said:

Kind of wish some creative liberties would've been taken with the last clash between Jotaro and DIO. Some music would've been nice. Remember how hype using the OP was

It was fine the way it was. The final clash is intended to be a a few tense seconds until the payoff, and any music playing during it would have ruined the tone.
Jun 19, 2015 5:49 PM

Aug 2013
gedata said:

Kind of wish some creative liberties would've been taken with the last clash between Jotaro and DIO. Some music would've been nice. Remember how hype using the OP was

Is that panel from the manga? It's a small bit but that would've been tremendous if added. At least for me. For Dio to see Jonathan as he fades to nothingness. That would've been powerful and helped make things feel even more as if they came full circle.
Jun 19, 2015 5:52 PM

Jan 2015
Champloo_Remix said:
Is that panel from the manga? It's a small bit but that would've been tremendous if added. At least for me. For Dio to see Jonathan as he fades to nothingness. That would've been powerful and helped make things feel even more as if they came full circle.

It's a fan work. And Dio blew the fuck up almost instantaneously. I don't think they could have made it work even if they tried.
Jun 19, 2015 5:53 PM

Aug 2013
GoyitoSatan said:
Champloo_Remix said:

It's a fan work. And Dio blew the fuck up almost instantaneously. I don't think they could have made it work even if they tried.

They made 1 second last 10 for dramatic effect. With all due respect they could've done it if they wanted. Like as he starts cracking he starts hallucinating. Would've been neat. That's pretty sick for a fanwork though. Could've made a nice addition in the actual work.
Jun 19, 2015 5:58 PM

Dec 2012
Champloo_Remix said:
GoyitoSatan said:

They made 1 second last 10 for dramatic effect. With all due respect they could've done it if they wanted. Like as he starts cracking he starts hallucinating. Would've been neat. That's pretty sick for a fanwork though. Could've made a nice addition in the actual work.

Agreed, that was a pretty good fan art.
Jun 19, 2015 6:12 PM

Nov 2012
I'm going to miss my JoJo series. The only series where I continuously enjoy the asspulls and battle shounen formats.
Jun 19, 2015 6:19 PM

Apr 2015
Stardust Crusaders had closed its curtains,
Awesome job for David Productions

Even though Dio is vanquished for good,
I can consider him the best villain of the series so far
(Even though I haven't finished Stone Ocean yet and
I haven't read Steel Ball Run or Jojolion either)

I just hope that David Productions will continue adapting the series
until they reach Jojolion but oh well it all depends on Blu ray sales
of SC.

Jun 19, 2015 6:33 PM

May 2014
My hands were already sweating during 23:00 because I was desperately hoping for the part IV teaser, but then nop ;-; Still a great ending tbh
Jun 19, 2015 6:46 PM

Aug 2013
What a great episode, a great end for this anime

Both the plot and the characters are fantastic, I'm excited waiting for a next season, hopefully soon to be announced, for surely I will miss this animation ..
Jun 19, 2015 6:55 PM

Apr 2009
ROADOORORAAAA DAAAAAAA!!!!! I've waited for that moment before I even knew what JoJo was, and it did not disappoint, Koyasu Takehito was born to DIO. And Joseph, hory shito, if there was any doubts before of him being the best JoJo, the fact that he likes Weird Al just invalidates any arguments.

So it's finally over, and what a kooky escapade it was. So let's briefly go over the pros and cons of the final fight, Stardust Crusaders, and all of the JoJo anime so far.

Pros: EVERYTHING. JoJo isn't just my favorite anime/manga, it's my favorite work of fiction created by a human/immortal pixie. The action, comedy, suspense, sound/music/voice acting and all around entertainment value are simply astounding. Especially this final fight between Jotaro and DIO, it's one of the most famous fights in anime for a reason and I loved every single second of it. And lets not forget that I haven't even read the manga past part 3, including what is most commonly called the best part; steel ball run.

And that brings me nicely to the cons: NO PART 4 TEASER. I was only able to stay off reading the manga before when I knew for sure that an anime adaptation was happening. I'm gonna have to hear some solid confirmation pretty damn soon that there will be a part 4 anime or I won't be able to keep myself from reading much longer.

Also a much smaller con...Jotaro punched the worlds leg and exploded Dio's head. I can't help but feel biased because I love Dio almost at COOL ICE levels, but...I don't know man...if you could have punched hard enough to explode his head through his leg that probably should have been your first move...

Anyway, overall I have endless love for this anime and to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in general, and I'm really gonna miss my JoJo Friday. Although the fact that I'm gonna get to watch the original OVA as a way to extend JJF for a while has me excited, and by the time I finish I better hear some confirmation on whether diamond is or is not indeed crash.

Jun 19, 2015 7:01 PM
Apr 2013
There were a lot of things about this episode that were absolutely fantastic. Between Koyasu Takehito's Nuclear performance (Someone give that guy an award), and Jotaro's last line to Dio (Never piss off Jotaro Kujo) and Polnareff's farewell (Somehow its fitting that he provides the emotional highlight of the show), I don't know what to pick.
Jun 19, 2015 7:20 PM

Sep 2011
man this ended quite perfectly, As tedious and frankly boring as alot of part 3 wound up being, its final act really salvaged alot, but also shines light on alot of its issues, like jotaro is actually likable in the final fight with dio yet hes bland as a rock everywhere else and you really beg to question why they didnt make him the master ruseman the whole show like he was in the darbey fights and dio fight, and also how the camaraderie of the group feels like the oppossite of show dont tell, they say their die hard friends but we really dont get that at all the entire show making their visible affection for eachother in the final parts of the series feel disconnected with the rest, that among other things like a bit too prolonged filler in between actual note worthy events making the series feel too long for its own good ultimately being the greatest flaw with the series as it goes on long enough without eventful moments that the initial hype the series sets up dies quick and stays dead until its revived near the very very end. Still while part 3 is heavily flawed its good aspects do make it worth the watch, likley to be my least favorite part but hey its still a good time, id give it a 7

Also farewell to dio, you were one of the most entertaining villains in anime, but god damn was it satisfying to finally see you kick the bucket and stay dead. I'll miss him but good fucking riddens you murdering psychopath.
JizzyHitlerJun 19, 2015 7:23 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 19, 2015 7:26 PM

Jun 2013
Dis is just high as fuck and fuck you Joseph you scared me there for a second
Jun 19, 2015 7:31 PM

May 2014
Decided to read part 4->8 I have been holding out from reading them because I enjoy the anime adaptation so much , of course 90% of the credit comes from the manga itself since you know David Pro rarely actually draw panels that don't exist in that manga . let alone do anything out of liberty.

Anyway something I found hilarious is how jotaro got his ribs broken yet he is like fuck this shit , I am too cool for medical treatment.
Given the right situation , the right story , anyone can be shaped into Snake.
-Revolver Ocelot , MGS2
Jun 19, 2015 8:20 PM

Dec 2012
And so an awesome journey comes to an end. Gotta love Joseph haha. Didnt enjoy it as much as part 2 as a whole but this show really picked up in the latter half of this season. Bravo DP and thanks for the macho men and sweet action. Part 4 when?
Jun 19, 2015 8:32 PM

Nov 2014
- I find the ending bit plain and dull. I was expected the longest, the badass and the coolest "ora ora ora ora ora" yet. All it ended with a single punch!

-Moreover, I find some holes too. By the start of episode 22, jotaro was like a small fry to dio but gradually he overpowered by the end and even learned the ability to stop time too out of nowhere!
Jun 19, 2015 8:36 PM

Jul 2011
Akabawi said:
Decided to read part 4->8 I have been holding out from reading them because I enjoy the anime adaptation so much

Awesome! Feel free to drop me a line if you want to discuss chapters.
Jun 19, 2015 8:41 PM

May 2014
RarestProGamer said:
- I find the ending bit plain and dull. I was expected the longest, the badass and the coolest "ora ora ora ora ora" yet. All it ended with a single punch!

-Moreover, I find some holes too. By the start of episode 22, jotaro was like a small fry to dio but gradually he overpowered by the end and even learned the ability to stop time too out of nowhere!
He did it twice in the show. Episode 1 and Episode D'arby.
Also Dio gets more powerup than jotaro ever had , Dio gets to 10 seconds.
-Revolver Ocelot , MGS2
Jun 19, 2015 9:03 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Truly enjoyed. That was one hell of a finale for Stardust Crusaders. I'm gonna miss these group of manly men. ;_;
Jun 19, 2015 9:03 PM
Jul 2018
Jatz said:
:')

LMFAO thats one of funniest things ive read
Jun 19, 2015 9:40 PM

Jan 2011
And now Dio is dust. Great ending, although I really think these last few episodes need to be watched back to back for the full effect.
Jun 19, 2015 9:55 PM

Dec 2009
End of probably the most epic anime of the decade.

How long until the next series?
Jun 19, 2015 10:38 PM

Feb 2012
what an epic fight its a nice ending
Jun 20, 2015 12:13 AM

Jun 2013
Bravo!!! Amazing job DP, please give us part 4 soon :)
Jun 20, 2015 12:44 AM

Nov 2012
Man what a ride... I love all those palette changes and ZA WARUDO indications, the back and forth between Jotaro and Dio... Dio's VA and animation just made it so much more intense and hectic... such a good fight; such a good wrap-up. Too bad "Get Back" is probably licensed because that would've honestly been the icing on the cake, but it still made me happy.
It's finally over. Got a feeling of relief and satisfaction. Then as the video streamed its last couple of seconds, and ended with the Vento Aureo photograph, I realized-- NO PART 4 TEASER. NO "WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR". Best ending? No. It lacked one vital clip. goodbye jojo
Jun 20, 2015 12:50 AM
Oct 2007
WOW! A awesome and exciting 24 weeks ride for me personally especially towards the end of the season. The action, the animation, the voice acting, the music, the direction, the pacing and everything else are masterpiece in its own way, 10/10 definitely. I will surely miss my most anticipated show every Saturday..

I would love to see part 4 adapted too as well.
luccideJun 20, 2015 1:33 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2015 1:45 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm a weird guy. All those KyoAni FEELS series that people rave about do nothing for me, but the scene with Polnareff saying goodbye at the airport to Joseph and Jotaro had me in tears...

What a great ride this has been. I hope for more Jojo in the future.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 20, 2015 2:01 AM

Jan 2013
Damn what great season it was. Best of the series easily. I hope that we will see adaption of part 4 eventually.
Jun 20, 2015 2:11 AM
Aug 2013
So, JoJo part 3 is over. It was a great journey, I loved every moment and laughed and got excited with the characters. Everybody get on the hype train for part 4!
Jun 20, 2015 2:14 AM

Sep 2006
I only watched the OVA wrt the Dio fights but Anime > OVA. OVA's voices are weird and it's almost like watching a silent film at some parts. Plus the faces...
Jun 20, 2015 2:22 AM

May 2014
Let me come up with my half assed explanation , whether you guys take it or not is not my concern.

Dio threw steamroller when 8 seconds have passed.

That means dio threw the roller at the 9th second.

Jotaro stops time for 3 seconds *Since he looked when he was midair that he was going to move a third second*

9 , 10 ,11

Dio can stay in stopped time for 10 seconds because of his fight with jotaro.

jotaro gets 1 moment in which he breaks dio's legs.

Also I hope people rememeber that in jojo talking is a free action unconstrainted by time for some logic so there it is.

Also I always considered moving inside time means you are stopping it yourself.

The end , my theory.
AkabawiJun 20, 2015 2:29 AM
-Revolver Ocelot , MGS2
Jun 20, 2015 2:57 AM

Nov 2012
Alternative ending. Now to start reading Part 4 since I'm not going to wait for a possible Part 4 adaptation.
Jun 20, 2015 3:09 AM

Oct 2009
That Roadroller!! Goddammm its finally over, no more waiting for JoJo each week ;_;

Also omg Joseph survived!! Man he's such troll XD

The season started out with a mix of awesomeness and meh, the villain of the week got tiresome but this second cour was just sooooo good!!!!! Loved it so much, it was pretty much the only anime I kept looking forward to every week!

10/10

Part 4 when??! ;_;
Jun 20, 2015 3:24 AM

May 2014
Zuihou said:
Alternative ending. Now to start reading Part 4 since I'm not going to wait for a possible Part 4 adaptation.

Is it weird that this made me tear up?
-Revolver Ocelot , MGS2
Jun 20, 2015 3:41 AM

Feb 2008
Great finale to a great series, although I really prefer how the OVA did the final clash between the Stands (DP version was a little too colorful for me).
And now begins the wait for Part 4...
Jun 20, 2015 4:09 AM
Mar 2014
I think the reason why Joseph didnt turn into a vampire is because when DIO gave Vanilla Ice blood, Ice didnt turn into a vampire either. When Vanilla Ice was killed then he turned into a vampire.

So basically Joseph needs to die again for him to turn into a vampire. But by the time Joseph dies, the bloodcells of DIO are already gone and thus he cant turn into a vampire
Jun 20, 2015 4:57 AM

May 2014
fairygood said:
This eps was perfection except no pt4 teaser

Yes, I feel the same. That is why I should take care of myself and make sure not die until part 4 gets animated

Jun 20, 2015 5:17 AM

Feb 2013
Hehe.

If I was Jotaro, I'm sure I'd be tired of hearing the word "useless" too at this point
Jun 20, 2015 6:00 AM

Mar 2012
Bravo David Productions!

Thanks for animating Jojo part 1,2 and 3.
This is one of the most entertaining shounen anime i`ve ever experienced.

The ending has no teaser for part 4 ;_;

10/10

I hope the Blu-rays will add ''To be Continued'' on the last episode to tease a sequel.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Jun 20, 2015 7:01 AM
Jun 2014
Dang shouldve watched the opening. I skipped it so I could ge to the ep faster but apparently it was better than usual.

That fight was so fkin epic. Fingers crossed for part 4.
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
Dem anime hipsters tho 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2015

208 by gophers-insides »»
Apr 19, 9:11 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

132 by fgowy »»
Apr 17, 4:02 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2015

137 by vizthex »»
Apr 1, 10:43 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Akanezora - Feb 20, 2015

187 by MISTERINVINCIBLE »»
Mar 16, 11:01 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

161 by Blitrapika »»
Feb 27, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.