Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 31, 2015 6:49 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
9/10 for the series... really impactful
AND SO MUCH FLOOF FOR THAT SHEEP.
We need a third season, because I can't deal!!
Tomoe is so perf, drop the live action for several more seasons will you? ;-;
Season 1 is by far my favorite with all it's cutesy moments, but this season has left my heart throbbing. Nice overall, as Nanami's backwards harem slowly grows.
just...need ... more

Tomoe marry me ;c
Mar 31, 2015 8:25 PM

Nov 2014
New year sheep confirmed best character
Mar 31, 2015 10:57 PM

Aug 2011
A wonderful ending to season II. I can only hope for a third season like everyone else...we shall see.

I wanna see handsome, sexy Jirou again. While Tomoe is hot, imo, Jirou is more my type. He is so romantic...I mean after flying lucky Nanami-chan up into that Sakura tree, declaring his love when we all thought he was a goner...it was all very romantic.

I will be re-watching both seasons for sure til season III is out! <3

9/10
Apr 1, 2015 1:29 AM

Mar 2009
Nanami's father is somewhat of a scumbag. Poor little Nanami had quite the hard life, didn't she?

Wonderful season, wonderful show. Without a doubt I enjoyed this season more than the first. It's difficult to find good shoujo, but lately they've all been hitting it out of the park, Akatsuki no Yona included. And soon enough, we'll have Ore Monogatari. For shoujo fans, 2015 is a good year.

Anyway, I'd love another season in the future. But maybe that's pushing our luck since the 2nd season was so unexpected in the first place. Might have to buy this in the future, to at least support it here in the U.S.
Apr 1, 2015 3:38 PM

Jul 2011
Okay. This season was WAY better than the first and I wasn't even that hyped for S2, very well done season. S3 please.
Apr 1, 2015 6:02 PM

Aug 2014
Just like the first season it was very great! Once again let me very exciting with hope then we should receive a third season (we don't know yet...) ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Apr 1, 2015 6:36 PM

Oct 2011
SEASON 3 PLEASE T________T
Apr 1, 2015 8:34 PM
Aug 2014
:o that was exceedingly sweet of Tomoe. I really thought Akura-oh and Tomoe were gonna duke it out this season .-. Welp season 3 in 2-3 years lol

9/10
Apr 1, 2015 10:51 PM

Jun 2014
I'm so glad they ended the season where they did!

I loved S1, but S2 was so much more heartwarming!

Seriously hope that I don't have to wait another 2 years for the next season! Bring on Season 3 sooner, there is enough source material for it!

Overall I gave this season a 9/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Apr 2, 2015 11:54 AM

May 2010
LOL Tomoe was such a lolicon this episode.

"Yay so floofy. Eh, harder than I expected." LMAO.

I am so proud of Nanami, she has matured well. She got a picture of her mother, too. That was beautiful.

Man this season was perfect, I love this series so much now. A lot of character development on Nanami's part. She was amazing this season, one of my favs now. She grew out her harem nicely. 10/10

Badly want 3rd season.
Apr 2, 2015 12:09 PM

Jul 2009
TragicRomance said:
LOL Tomoe was such a lolicon this episode.
I find it hard to call yokai from the Kami-mashita universe lolicons because they have "one love for life" with their extra-long lifespans...
Apr 3, 2015 4:31 AM

May 2010
This anime I really enjoyed the first season, it is very nice, easy looks and with interest. Very certainly like Tomoe ~: 3 But I hope that will be necessary and the third season ^_^
Apr 3, 2015 4:35 AM

Sep 2010
I feel like few people actually watch this series and that's a shame. Both seasons were really enjoyable, definitely one of the best shoujos of the past few years. Season three please ;o;
Apr 3, 2015 12:34 PM
Jul 2013
omg!!! Nanami is so cute lol! She became just like her mother.... Haha well Nanami does remember a little of that but she couldn't remember who was the guy which she does not realize that it was Tomoe.

Tomoe is so cute too lol! Bushing at the end of the anime when Nanami said she might probably get married or not. He might have though of what he told Nanami when she was a child when she said that.

I hope there is another season!
Apr 3, 2015 5:14 PM

May 2014
kyled00m said:
From episode 11, I knew I wanted a 3rd season so it didn't come as a surprise to me that after this episode I really want a 3rd season!!!

I liked the first season, and it did a nice job at introducing the story to us, but this season really left an impact. The opening and endings fit nicely, and you never feel like anything is rushed. There are plenty of questions answered and plenty of things that are left for you to think about. This season is definitely better than the first season, but without the first season, we'd be out of the loop, so I am happy the first season is the way it is, because it allows this season to really shine. I guess that is to say, that both seasons have done a good job so far and I hope for more!

I googled for Nanami's smile, because it really shows how I feel about this season!

Same here ╥﹏╥
I will miss the feeling I had while watching this season, so heartwarming and sweet, it needs a 3rd season o(╥﹏╥)o
Apr 3, 2015 6:53 PM

Mar 2014
For sure, I love this season many more times than the first. The first was pretty nice, but it was a snore at a few points (ouch). S2 hit it right off the bat, and I ended with a lot of floofiness. The characters were really nice as well! One thing I would've wanted to see was Kirihito's resolution fulfilled. Overall, 8/10! Definitely would love to see a third season.
Apr 4, 2015 2:17 AM

May 2013
mehhhhhh 7/10
Apr 4, 2015 3:24 AM

Sep 2014
Nanami's really an awesome character.. I love everything about her.. Here's to hoping for a sooner third season :)

Great watch.
Apr 4, 2015 9:30 AM
Apr 2014
I don't want it to be over :< This was just as nice as the first season. I hope we get a third one D: 24 episodes aren't enough for this to end :(
Apr 5, 2015 8:57 AM
Feb 2015
still can feel the warmth of this second season. in the end tomoe's blushhh awwww so cuuuuute :3 I hope there will be third season still curious about akura-oh's plan. 8/10 from me <3
Apr 5, 2015 9:12 AM

Aug 2010
Loli Nanami is too much for my heart and apparently for Tomoe's too :P
He couldn't resist that cuteness and friggin proposed lol XD

Really love Nanami's character development this season and man is her mom such an amazing woman. I really like her a lot.

8.5/10 and can't wait for S3 because the Tomoe past arc is just the best thing ever >.<
Apr 9, 2015 5:41 AM

Jan 2012
All I know is that I want to watch another season of this anime. It was awesome. They gave Tomoe a lot of character development this season in a very meaningful way, which you don't see too often in shojo stories. From this stock over protective character he became a very interesting and complex person. Why are there so many unfinished shojo anime?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2015 7:18 PM

May 2012
What a lovely ending, cute yet sad at the same time just how I love it! This season sure was nice as well, it was one of the anime series I was waiting for a second season and this sure made up for it! All in all this was a very good second season! 8/10
Apr 11, 2015 11:15 PM

Oct 2013
Tomoe's blush at the end was priceless, Tsundere will be tsundere, that's Tomoe for you, it'd be great if Nanami remembers what happened within her memories especially when Tomoe said he loves Nanami all that stuff. Also i guess Kirihito turning into a good guy because he destroyed the entrance to Netherworld just because he doesn't want his mom gets hurt by the miasma, sadly he didn't get enough screen time :'(

Overall score 8/10, 3rd season would be nice
Apr 12, 2015 8:21 PM
May 2014
Zeando said:
wtf that's an awfully fluffy sheep xD

Did you forget what show you were watching? :p it's all about the fluff
How fitting (or depressing I haven't decided) for my 100th post to be about me complaining about dicks who review shows without finishing them.
Apr 13, 2015 3:25 PM

Jul 2012
I found this season really bland honestly, since half of it was focused on Tengu's story. The last two episodes redeemed it and brought my score back to a 7/10. It was hella cute and I had feels when she got the picture of her mom.

3RD SEASON WHEN
Apr 14, 2015 10:11 PM

Sep 2007
Wow, They actually updated the zodiac animal to relate to the actual zodiac animal for this year irl (cuz the manga had a dragon -which was equally cute but flooffy sheep FTW!)

Figured they'd stop this season around here. Man I pray for season 3 eventually, I would cry so badly if this that-certain-arc was never animated...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 6, 2015 2:29 AM
May 2009
This is just screaming season 3. I hope it gets another. Like Natsume no Yujinchou, with atleast 4 seasons.

But this episode......... so much feels.
May 9, 2015 12:15 AM

Feb 2011
shintai88 said:
This is just screaming season 3. I hope it gets another. Like Natsume no Yujinchou, with atleast 4 seasons.

But this episode......... so much feels.

Natsume needs a 5th
May 17, 2015 7:36 AM
May 2012
Not much improvement since season 1, same experience.

7/10
May 28, 2015 6:45 AM

Jun 2010
Didn't like the 2nd season as much as the first one, because there wasn't any story behind it. The ending was flat and seems like there will be a 3rd season.

I love Jirou! 😍
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2015 7:28 AM

Mar 2008
the second season is so enjoyable . . I thought last arc will be serious, revealing more of Akihito . but it turns out to be a light-hearted ending . season 3 pls . I want more tsundere Tomoe .
Aug 17, 2015 11:38 AM

Feb 2015
Wonderful episode! It actually brought some tears of both happiness and sadness.

Tomoe proposing Nanami was awesome!
Sep 8, 2015 2:32 AM

Jan 2011
Although it's late, I may be the first one to comment on what a wonderful job Tachibana Shinnosuke did as Tomoe's VA in this episode. If you think how much of it was essentially Tomoe's monologue about Nanami, it really was an excellent piece of work--particularly as he was able to bring out the emotions that Tomoe was feeling as he came to understand a bit more about human beings. I'd love to have a third season, particularly as we're now getting to the arcs where we find out about Tomoe's history and Nanami's connection to it.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 15, 2015 10:50 AM
May 2013
Love ending.... wondering if there will be season 3?
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 27, 2015 11:53 PM

May 2013
I need a season 3. There are just so lovable. I cannot get over in the hype.

Sep 30, 2015 4:26 AM

Mar 2015
if you're interested, the part 1/4 of the OAD was released recently. this episode talks about nanami going back into the past and trying to save tomoe from his curse, and also about yukiji. Anyway, i won't spoil it anymore, enjoy watching!!

here's the link with eng sub :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAIIlLIrtIc

AND OMG I WANT AND NEED A SEASON 3 AS WELL.
Oct 20, 2015 9:59 AM

Oct 2012
cute.
too cute for this world.
time to pick up the manga.

Oct 30, 2015 9:28 AM

Aug 2013
Loved every moment. I can't wait for Season 3!
Oct 30, 2015 10:12 PM

Mar 2015
i
garydai said:

is it definite that there is going to be a season3 ? :D
Oct 31, 2015 10:51 AM

Aug 2013
star_light98 said:
i
garydai said:

is it definite that there is going to be a season3 ? :D

It hasn't been announced. I'm just being optimistic ^_^
Nov 28, 2015 5:20 AM
Nov 2015
so actually what happens to kirihito/akura-ouh? nice and decent ending but it somehow saddens me that nanami didnt remember about her dream at all huhu .

hoping there will be a 3rd season for this one .
Dec 28, 2015 12:57 AM

Jan 2013
A bit of romantic progress since the first season.
Great episode to end on though.
Jan 15, 2016 5:16 AM
Nov 2014
More of the same stuff from the first season, but the focus on Nanami is alot stronger in this season. Plus, a little bit focus on the romance part, which is always nice. I enjoyed the banters between Mizuki and Tomoe, those were hilarious.

Will watch S3 if they are planning to do it.
May 7, 2016 8:26 PM

Jun 2015
Ikano said:
Wow, They actually updated the zodiac animal to relate to the actual zodiac animal for this year irl (cuz the manga had a dragon -which was equally cute but flooffy sheep FTW!)

Figured they'd stop this season around here. Man I pray for season 3 eventually, I would cry so badly if this that-certain-arc was never animated...

Hey!!! Do you know what chapter of the manga that season 2 of the anime leaves off at? Or would you recommend just reading the manga from the first chapter, which is what I'm considering if the anime is really different from the manga? Thanks for your help!
May 16, 2016 12:42 AM

Jun 2013
"Yes, I do love you. Now,will you marry me?"

*melts*

TOMOE IS TOO KAWAII OMG.

Did you guys notice how Nanami's mother said that their great-great-grandmother received a potion from a god long time ago (that's why generation after generation their family has been blessed beautiful with just one beautiful girl) yet they have bad luck with men for some reasons? Maybe that is why it's taboo for a yokai and human to be in a relationship.

Aww, I don't want it to end like this. He hasn't directly confess his feelings to Nanami yet. I want another season!
May 30, 2016 10:54 PM

May 2013
AAAWWHHHHH, Tomoe proposed to chibi Nanami <333333333 MY HEART WAS STUFFED FULL OF FLUFF FROM THAT SHEEP /DIESSSSSSS

lol Jiro went to visit Nanami <3 x'D
it's been too long since we've seen Onikiri and Kotetsu D; they're so adorbs, bring back their screen time! x3 and human form monkey Mamoru is always nice as well ^___^

I NEEDS MAH SEASON 3 PLZZZZZZZ
Aug 8, 2016 8:13 PM

Jul 2016
Okay so now that I finished this anime I kinda have a theory and stuff about it. I haven't read the manga or anything so if I'm right or wrong don't spoil it for me but I think that Nanami is a descendant of Yukiji.

I think she's a descendant because her mother said that a long time ago, one of their ancestors drank a certain "potion" from the "gods". When Nanami went back in time, her soul possessed Yukiji. Then Tomoe sees her at the bridge and after Nanami goes back to her own time, Yukiji and Tomoe fall in love and stuff. Then Yukiji got sick and stuff as we can see when Nanami goes back in time again to find the Dragon King's eye. Because this was a long time ago, we can assume that each ancestor changed up the story a bit. The "potion" was from the Dragon King which was stolen by Tomoe. Since the Dragon eye is strong and stuff it obviously couldn't be fully dissolved so the remains stayed in Yukiji's stomach. After a while Yukiji had a daughter and the eye was the passed on into her daughter's stomach. And since there is what Nanami's mother explained to be a "curse" Yukiji then died. Fast forward a few years to Nanami's mother had Nanami and the eye was passed on to her. Then when she visits that sea witch person and asks for the dragon eye to be removed, we have the remains of what you used to be the Dragon King's eye which was stolen by Tomoe thousands of years ago.

If this theory is not right then I tried my best and oh well. I should probably read the manga.

Sep 4, 2016 7:05 PM

Nov 2011
Tomoe is such a cutie patootie when it comes to Nanami ^w^
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
May 15, 2017 9:07 AM
Apr 2017
Really enjoyed this season I wish there was a kiss at the end though!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

117 by mylovetokoyami »»
Feb 22, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2015

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2015

53 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2015

49 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 8:25 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2015

35 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.