Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 17, 2015 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, I'm glad to see Yona doing better. Seems like the Green Dragon has some talent with music as displayed in this episode too..

More or less of a calm episode heh...

Anyways, yeah. Kinda funny to see the goodbyes and stuff. Pretty sure they will introduce the final main character next time. Only 1 episode left so at this pace, the show may get a season 2 or at least I hope.
Stark700Mar 17, 2015 8:29 AM
Mar 17, 2015 7:24 AM

Nov 2007
Cousin guy is actually helping her and led her go. She's extremely energetic and kind of back to her clumsy self after crying. Childhood guy, seeing her cry, became scary.

Princess is not good at playing koto, and Rokuryuu fell is funny. It's not just final day for the main team, but also the pirates. The leader is also very precious for Rokuryuu in a way. So he did officially join.

Final ep. next. Meeting 4th and final dragon (Shimono-san!!) finally.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 17, 2015 7:56 AM

May 2013
THEY ARE LITERALLY DOING THIS TO US. PIERROT OH PLEASE SEASON 2 SOON.

EDIT: I don't know how they'll handle the last episode but damn it the fourth dragon will not have enough screen time. I wish they let him speak in the preview too.

Anyways, a lot happened in this episode and awesome.
SweetCoconutMar 17, 2015 8:46 AM
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 17, 2015 8:32 AM

Jul 2010
Yona recovered quite fast, Hak knew from the way she was crying :/

Nice to hear Jae-ha saying that he got mesmerized by Yona's charisma! The sounds that an erhu makes, Jae-ha should play it more. Shows just how bad he is to say goodbye though :O unable to be in the big farewell and tried to make the others sleep.

I want season 2...
Mar 17, 2015 8:52 AM
May 2014
Nice episode.. :)
konatachan80Mar 17, 2015 8:59 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 17, 2015 9:08 AM

Jan 2015
"Lullaby" Jeaha cracks me up. I loved the good-bye exchange he had with the captain.

What a great cast of characters so far. I really hope there's another season (or 3).
Mar 17, 2015 9:09 AM

Apr 2007
Another beautiful episode to conclude this arc. Like seriously tears came to my eyes at 3 parts because it was so beautiful, why do you do this to me Yona? ;_; The animation was gorgeous too, although the "2 panel" style was a little strange since they haven't done that before.

But anyway just one more episode with the final dragon appearing. I've had a hunch about him for a while, wonder how much we'll learn about him in only ~22 minutes?
Mar 17, 2015 9:18 AM
Jan 2014
ya there has be another season because they meet the other dragon
Mar 17, 2015 9:28 AM

Jul 2014
Green Dragon GET!!! Lots of goodbyes this episode, and was a nice end to the Awa arc, except for Soo-won. Thanks, Soo-won!

Only one more episode left, I can't believe its been almost 6 months watching this show. Zeno finally shows himself next time, and we look to be stopping about where I thought we would(Ch. 47). There is plenty of material left, you know you want to Pierrot!
Atram151Mar 17, 2015 9:35 AM
Mar 17, 2015 9:33 AM

Apr 2010
Hak is always beating up Jaeha in some form. xD

Only one episode left after this. ;(
Mar 17, 2015 9:34 AM

Aug 2010
Man I loved the scene Yona saw the sword and held it just to have SooWon hold her hand stopping her. Intense as hell :3

And really though, there's no way I can dislike SooWon tbh. The way he asked her if she wanted to kill him and said he can't die yet was BA! I really want to know his goals >.< Yona's crying face was really animated nicely <3

Dat blank headed Yona trying to act cheerful XD "Genki Genki" "Heki Heki" even starting to strip lol XD Hak's "1000 rin" for seeing her was hilarious XD

Drunk Kija is just asking to be bullied XD "Marry me" lol

Jaeha may be underestimating Yona's womanliness now but that won't be until he sees her dancing :P...Loved his music.

His perverted-ness is so lol XD "I was even jealous of Kumji that he got shot by her instead of me" and Gigan's "U should've both died" XD

Loved the scene he pissed Gigan off with the 50 years XD

Everyone wants to marry Yona :3 Well welcome Jaeha. And Zeno incoming! Can't wait to hear him talk ^^
Mar 17, 2015 9:35 AM

Feb 2012
That meeting at the beginning.

Next time the final dragon, and final episode, noooooo.
Mar 17, 2015 9:35 AM
Sep 2013
I would be so epic if they announced a second season at the end of next episode but I guess that won't happen..:-((but I can keep dreaming
Mar 17, 2015 9:40 AM

Sep 2008
I believe that they will have a second season, because its not finished but got to stop it so its not ahead of the manga. Lets just see if it shows after that last episode or maybe it will come back another year or so. Hope for the best :) Plus it got so many people watching it they wont end it there.
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Mar 17, 2015 9:43 AM

Jun 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO They cant pause by giving 1 episode to the yellow dragon. He looks like the most fun.
Mar 17, 2015 9:49 AM

Jun 2008
CodeZwei said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO They cant pause by giving 1 episode to the yellow dragon. He looks like the most fun.

Lol...most fun you say...lol...go read the manga

Barion-Zara said:
Man I loved the scene Yona saw the sword and held it just to have SooWon hold her hand stopping her. Intense as hell :3

And really though, there's no way I can dislike SooWon tbh. The way he asked her if she wanted to kill him and said he can't die yet was BA! I really want to know his goals >.< Yona's crying face was really animated nicely <3

Lots of people hate Soo-Won but honestly...I love him. He is a great king and its heartbreaking the personal sacrifice he had to do to betray his best friends just for the sake of Kouka Kingdom. lelouch wannabe Also in the manga in further chapters it is shown how deeply he still cares about Yona and Hak and vice versa. Fucking heartbreaking honestly.

EVERYONE GO READ THE MANGA PLEASE.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 17, 2015 9:55 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Yona saying Gigan goodbye was sad, god damn it :(

Other than that, not that much to talk about, the OST was amazing once again. And Jae-Ha joins the party!
Mar 17, 2015 9:58 AM
Feb 2014
This wasn't the greatest episode, imo, but damn, I'm still craving for more Yona! I really enjoyed the first half, at least. It was pretty intense meeting Soo Won like that, and jeez, u could feel all the confusion, hatred and pain Yona was feeling when Soo Won was hiding her. I;m more curious than ever to know what Soo Won's true motive are.

Second half was okay. I know the main selling point of this series is how it takes its time fleshing out character interactions, but it felt a little too slow this time... xp...

It's really too bad, there's only one more episode left, and I'm a bit confused about how they're gonna introduce the yellow dragon properly with that one episode.

This series has been one of the few series I actually wait and look forward to every week this past couple seasons.

However they decide to do it, I WANT a second season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Mar 17, 2015 10:00 AM
Aug 2009
I love Soo-Won's character he does indeed make an excellent king, and I'm sure he has his reasons for his crime, however this episode always irks me. He knows full well the consequences of his actions, so I wish he would abide by them, ergo stop talking to Yona like she was your childhood friend you've lost that right...

And Yona's heart wrenching breakdown...
Only three things that can make her cry out like that...
1. Her father
2. Soo-Won

So Hak figuring it out was I suppose quite obvious
Mar 17, 2015 10:18 AM
Nov 2014
I loved the episode but is this really gonna be only 24? because i think that's not enough as the story going there is still things unclear yet!
or we will see 2nd season? I HOPE!! 3>
Mar 17, 2015 10:32 AM

Aug 2013
These two past episode have been quite something. Damn, Yona sure is strong now. Killing him would have been a stupid idea, they would have killed/arrested her on the spot. She also just can't kill him yet, after all that happened, the proof being that she still have that hairclip.

Welp, Yona expend her harem with the greatest dragon so far! He's such a tease :3
He's like Thunder Beast lost brother.

So sad that there is only one episode left :S
I will for sure start the manga from where it leave on. I want to see more Hak/Jae-ha shenanigans and Yona badassness. Man, when she shooted that arrow, it made me moist... ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 17, 2015 10:35 AM

Feb 2014
I just love Hak x Yona or Hak x Jaeha moments (swoon)!

Pretty chill episode overall.

I was to dislike Soo-won, I really do - but I just can't and it kind of makes me annoyed at Yona although because she cant not dislike him, even though I feel she wants to. I really want him to see how much she has changed.

Yellow Dragon is up next xD! I'm honestly hoping for a second season, although I have not read the manga it doesn't seem final and the Yellow Dragon is only get a episode of screen time!

Sad to see this series coming to an end - Fingers crossed for a second season :)
Mar 17, 2015 10:37 AM

Feb 2009
Man, that scene where Yona asks Hak to come with her was beautiful. The way the sun was sparkling off the water and the colors they used were so vibrant.

Overall a strong episode. Considering I nearly dropped this show in the first episode, I am shocked at how much I have come to love it. I thought it was just going to be some generic reverse harem series and instead I get my favorite show of the season.
Mar 17, 2015 10:39 AM

Apr 2014
i cant comprehend it if this series doesnt get a season 2 honestly the pacing is built for it
Mar 17, 2015 10:46 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode. The gang is gonna meet the last dragon in the last episode. I'm looking forward to it.

Mar 17, 2015 10:52 AM

Nov 2014
Another fun episode, I'd better start reading the manga now! I'm so anxious about this getting a second season or not. It would be a shame for the show to end like this.
Mar 17, 2015 11:21 AM

Dec 2012
Well yeah,as expected,the fourth dragon is introduced in the last episode,and boom the open ending.

Lichtspiel said:
Yukixx3 said:
I loved the episode but is this really gonna be only 24? because i think that's not enough as the story going there is still things unclear yet!

It is confirmed that there is gonna be a second season :)
Have a look here

In that link it says AnY is 2 cour,which we already know. I don't think a second season will come soon.
Mar 17, 2015 11:25 AM
May 2014
Lichtspiel said:
Yukixx3 said:

Have a look here

Sorry, but we're at the end of that 2-cour.
1 cour aka one anime season is usually 12-13 episodes.
When people talk about a second season for this series, they mean cour 3 and 4.

@kawaii-despair, I hope you're wrong. They certainly have enough source-material for another 2-cour++.
I'm thankful if it is an open ending (but hopefully a new season is annouced).
It would ruin the series if they did an original ending.
konatachan80Mar 17, 2015 11:31 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 17, 2015 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
Jaeha finally joined Yona and the others.
Mar 17, 2015 11:47 AM

Nov 2011
Lichtspiel said:
Yukixx3 said:

Have a look here

Season 2 has not been confirmed yet. A 2 cour show (24 episodes) refers directly to the current airing season.
Mar 17, 2015 11:48 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Soo-Won and Yona's chance meeting was amazing; particularly the scene where he stopped her once she held the sword, and then told her that he can't die yet. This guy is great!

That zealous Yona though.. I feel the same as Jae-ha. It was indeed getting good!

Anyone else noticed Ao followed Yona to the captain's quarter? Secretly peeping at her changing, huh? :3

Jae-ha and Gigan's conversation was nice and pretty funny as well. Somehow, their last word exchange was more heartbreaking than Yona leaving Gigan.. (._.)

Good episode. Yellow Dragon next week, but still no announcement for second season? Damnit! >.<

Mar 17, 2015 11:52 AM

Jan 2013
Stark700 said:
Lichtspiel said:

Have a look here

Season 2 has not been confirmed yet. A 2 cour show (24 episodes) refers directly to the current airing season.

Oh sorry! I had it all wrong lol
I thought 2 cour means having a second season.
I always understood it wrong x.x I'm sorry

Mar 17, 2015 11:52 AM

Dec 2012
konatachan80 said:
Lichtspiel said:

Have a look here

Sorry, but we're at the end of that 2-cour.
1 cour aka one anime season is usually 12-13 episodes.
When people talk about a second season for this series, they mean cour 3 and 4.

@kawaii-despair, I hope you're wrong. They certainly have enough source-material for another 2-cour++.

I hope I'm wrong too.
They having enough source material isn't a strong reason tbh. Pandora Hearts has a ton of source material too,but season 2 probably never. That goes for other series too.
It's only to Pierrot if they want to continue making the series or not,that's why I highly doubt they will make a second season.
Mar 17, 2015 12:37 PM

May 2009
I guess I'm gonna pick up the manga after all.
I want more Yona. By the time an S2 comes out, it'll be okay I guess. I'm excited to see how her and Hak's character develops.

cute ep. Su-won is so full of ambition.. bahhh.... poor Hak.. "sorrowful bloodlust". gave me a thump-thump. Looovvvved the soundtracks this ep. God, I'm lovin this.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Mar 17, 2015 12:47 PM

Mar 2009
Nice conclusion to this arc. So sad that there's only one episode left.

Btw, I'm surprised none of the pirates asked Yun to marry them before they parted ways. Heh.
Mar 17, 2015 1:15 PM

Jun 2014
Damn I loved the fact Jeaha joined Yona but at the same time when he said he truly loved these guys.... ugh.
I can't bring myself to hate Soo-won although he killed Yona's father. Idk why. I want Yona's father backstory asap. But I wanted to give Yona a hug, poor her :( after seeing her badass side last week it was heartbreaking to be reminded she's still feeling bad over her dad's death.
It's ending next week... time to start buying them manga volumes

I hope we get to see the last dragon though, he's been in the opening since the start. That'd be petty if we didn't get a second season.
Mar 17, 2015 1:22 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
As much as one may dislike Soo-Won the character (besides being a murderer I hate how he still treats Yona like his childhood friend after all the suffering he's caused her), I think he's going to prove himself to be an exceptional king. This is bound to make for a heck of a story if we ever get that second season
(I hope it does, but this just doesn't seem like the kind of series that otaku will buy by the droves).
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 17, 2015 1:37 PM

May 2010
The best character of the show finally makes his intro in the next and final episode.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 17, 2015 2:09 PM

Feb 2014
:( Yona was sad to leave the pirates. But FINALLY we'll be able to see the fourth dragon! I wonder what his power is.

Hmm...what is Su-won preparing for? And why did he not capture her? Haha it was funny though when he hid her under his cloak and his men came and were like: "why are you fooling around with women...?"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2015 2:24 PM

Dec 2013
Noodle070 said:

And why did he not capture her?

been wondering about that too. Guess he thinks that yona and hak can't do anything in their current state? after all, he doesn't believe in the legendary dragons. soo-won also really likes yona and hak. plus,no one would believe yona if she told everyone that suu-won killed her father cuz she has no evidence, and soo-wun is a much better king than her father so it would only make it harder for her and her group.
Mar 17, 2015 2:31 PM

Jun 2008
YuushaEmilia90 said:
Noodle070 said:

And why did he not capture her?

been wondering about that too. Guess he thinks that yona and hak can't do anything in their current state? after all, he doesn't believe in the legendary dragons. soo-won also really likes yona and hak. plus,no one would believe yona if she told everyone that suu-won killed her father cuz she has no evidence, and soo-wun is a much better king than her father so it would only make it harder for her and her group.

Guys to me its clear by his facial expressions. It's because he still CARES for Hak & Yona. Look at the shocked face when they told him she was dead. Then look at him trying to touch her face and smiling with pain and sadness written all over his face. It's says everything. He does not capture them because he does not wish them to be killed. (lets not forget he didnt want to kill them in first place, it was suggestion of his generals). He could have killed her or let his generals see her and that would lead to her death. But he protected her instead.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 17, 2015 2:31 PM

Dec 2014
We so need another season of this!!!
Mar 17, 2015 3:37 PM

Sep 2013
Oh goddammit Pierrot this better get a 2nd season!

Loved the episode. Especially that Hak immediately knew why Yona was in tears. Soo Won also letting Yona go without a fight was definitely something I didn't expect.
Mar 17, 2015 4:05 PM

May 2013
Confucius said:
The best character of the show finally makes his intro in the next and final episode.

THIS. THIS.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 17, 2015 4:29 PM

Nov 2014
After the last intense episodes, this one seems really quite.
I wished that Yona returned the hair clip to soo-wun when she met him, but I guess this won't come to your mind when you meet your father's killer out of nowhere right?
I also wanted soo-wun to know how much Yona has developed, that she killed kimoji yan, but ya again not every thing goes as I wish XD

Knowing next episode is the last, I might start to read the manga.
Mar 17, 2015 4:33 PM

Apr 2014
Man, this has to be one of my favorite episodes of this series. Maybe my top 2nd...

I just loved how Yona has finally developed to a better character. And Jeaha (>///<) He's so hilarious! Overall, really nice and solid episode :)
Mar 17, 2015 4:35 PM

Apr 2013
Just wanted to share this with you guys

Mar 17, 2015 4:42 PM

Sep 2012
Atram151 said:
Green Dragon GET!!! Lots of goodbyes this episode, and was a nice end to the Awa arc, except for Soo-won. Thanks, Soo-won!

Only one more episode left, I can't believe its been almost 6 months watching this show. Zeno finally shows himself next time, and we look to be stopping about where I thought we would(Ch. 47). There is plenty of material left, you know you want to Pierrot!

Hahaha, that last line made me laugh. So true. I'm hoping for a season two as well.

Barion-Zara said:

Dat blank headed Yona trying to act cheerful XD "Genki Genki" "Heki Heki" even starting to strip lol XD Hak's "1000 rin" for seeing her was hilarious XD

Jaeha may be underestimating Yona's womanliness now but that won't be until he sees her dancing :P...Loved his music.

His perverted-ness is so lol XD "I was even jealous of Kumji that he got shot by her instead of me" and Gigan's "U should've both died" XD

Loved the scene he pissed Gigan off with the 50 years XD

Everyone wants to marry Yona :3 Well welcome Jaeha. And Zeno incoming! Can't wait to hear him talk ^^

Poor Yona. She was so disoriented after that and tried so hard to act normal...

Yona dancing will be mesmerizing. I really want to see it, but it was fairly recent in the chapters. It'll take a while for it to be animated even if there is another season...

He's a masochistic pervert. It's hilarious.

I just loved that entire scene. Jaeha and Captain Gigan have an interesting, yet strangely beautiful relationship.

Ah, I'm so excited for Zeno. I thought he'd come in this episode, but he didn't. Ugh, I love Zeno.

Orulyon said:
CodeZwei said:

Lol...most fun you say...lol...go read the manga

EVERYONE GO READ THE MANGA PLEASE.

Zeno is my favorite. I agree with everything you said about that.

Duri1n said:
This wasn't the greatest episode, imo, but damn, I'm still craving for more Yona! I really enjoyed the first half, at least. It was pretty intense meeting Soo Won like that, and jeez, u could feel all the confusion, hatred and pain Yona was feeling when Soo Won was hiding her. I;m more curious than ever to know what Soo Won's true motive are.

It's really too bad, there's only one more episode left, and I'm a bit confused about how they're gonna introduce the yellow dragon properly with that one episode.

However they decide to do it, I WANT a second season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the episode. But yeah, I think a season two is needed to truly serve this justice. No way they can properly introduce Zeno in one episode. I love how you can tell how characters feel, and the emotions are just so wonderfully shown.

minouneetzoe said:
These two past episode have been quite something. Damn, Yona sure is strong now. Killing him would have been a stupid idea, they would have killed/arrested her on the spot. She also just can't kill him yet, after all that happened, the proof being that she still have that hairclip.

Welp, Yona expend her harem with the greatest dragon so far! He's such a tease :3
He's like Thunder Beast lost brother.

So sad that there is only one episode left :S
I will for sure start the manga from where it leave on. I want to see more Hak/Jae-ha shenanigans and Yona badassness. Man, when she shooted that arrow, it made me moist... ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Thank you, common sense.

Hey, we're all hoping for a second season. Petition if not maybe?

Kipcha said:
Man, that scene where Yona asks Hak to come with her was beautiful. The way the sun was sparkling off the water and the colors they used were so vibrant.

Agreed. It was absolutely beautiful. I love how it was animated.

konatachan80 said:
They certainly have enough source-material for another 2-cour++.

Right. It would.

babymimi said:
I want Yona's father backstory asap. But I wanted to give Yona a hug, poor her :( after seeing her badass side last week it was heartbreaking to be reminded she's still feeling bad over her dad's death.

That will take a long time. Manga hasn't even covered it yet as of chapter 103.

Confucius said:

That's exactly how I feel too. Zeno is my favorite. I love him so much.

Hakaya said:
I also wanted soo-wun to know how much Yona has developed, that she killed kimoji yan, but ya again not every thing goes as I wish XD

Knowing next episode is the last, I might start to read the manga.

Yes, you should. The manga is amazing. One of my favorites.

Besides that, I totally ship Hak and Yona. I really want their other moment animated as well as Zeno. Ugh, I really want next week to come faster.
The struggle is real, guys.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Mar 17, 2015 4:57 PM

Jan 2015
Overall i thought it was a good episode a little more lax yet had very well placed moments of sentimentality, it is quite obvious Soo-Won still cares deeply for yona and hak otherwise he wouldn't have hid her not to mention the relief he had. Although i also believe that he knew Hak was still around which is why he decided to leave so abruptly he must know hak wont hesitate to kill him like Yona did lol.

Now on the subject of another season hopefully they will let us know at the end of the next episode however that doesnt necessarily mean there will be another we will have to wait and see how the blue ray sales in japan go when they release it because thats all that matters to them in other words unless you live in Japan it doesnt matter how bad you want another season so fingers crossed.

I am looking forward to meeting the next dragon after what everyone is saying im curious to see if he can knock Hak off as my fav character.

NO i did not and will not read the manga because i dont read manga lol (im the same way with books i wait for the movie to come out)
Mar 17, 2015 5:10 PM

Dec 2012
Well, I never thought I'd actually go through with this show, much less want more. But it's become pretty solid, plot and character-wise, although it could probably do without the comedy-overdose, not to mention the constant reference to Yona being 'a weak girl yet a shining beacon' and whatnot. Anyway, I guess shoujo can't do without its trademarks. Which (aside from its ongoing status) is basically why I'm hesitating on picking up the manga. The Soo Won/motives/Yona thing has become quite compelling, I must admit.

And I'm rather curious about this too...
SweetCoconut said:
Confucius said:
THIS. THIS.
Anime List

↳ click profile for recommendations

✨☆✨

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2015

374 by perseii »»
Apr 8, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2014

138 by Seraschi »»
Apr 6, 1:42 PM

Poll: » should i keep watching????

Tamar5858 - Jul 31, 2022

20 by BiobulletM »»
Apr 3, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 17, 2015

146 by nyaasar »»
Mar 21, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2015

231 by WolfWood37 »»
Feb 9, 12:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.