Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2014 1:09 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
MaerowSep 22, 2017 1:07 PM
Nov 26, 2014 7:17 AM

Jun 2013
Oh? Then raw will be out soon and translated short after that.

EDIT: Mingo is scared...well boy who he took in has become this strong for Vendetta...and has D in the name...no wonder he is starting to get worried. tough Have to admit...even if Donflamingo is a Monster he is pretty bad ass fighter by his own right...when he is not using others as puppets.

Damn that is Brutal...almost Fatality!!! I am so seeing this getting censored in Anime..=P

BELLAMY!!!! T.T You just chose wrong man to both Admire...and Follow....You have just redeemed yourself competently in my Eyes!!!! Do not dare talk about dying.
JarjaxleNov 27, 2014 8:53 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 27, 2014 12:36 AM

Dec 2013
I wish it was Law who beat Doffy but it looks like its going to be Luffy. I get he's the main character but Law had this grudge for ages.
Eh
Nov 27, 2014 12:39 AM

Apr 2014
ImTheGuy said:
I wish it was Law who beat Doffy but it looks like its going to be Luffy. I get he's the main character but Law had this grudge for ages.

Hopefully Law does something significant to injure Doffy or something along those lines and Luffy just comes in for the finish. But damn you gotta admire Bellamy's loyalty.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2014 2:27 AM

Dec 2012
Great chapter. More Doflamingo vs Law.
Law lost his arm. That has gotta hurt.
Luffy is back in the fight.
Luffy vs Bellamy.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 27, 2014 2:34 AM

Nov 2011
Hype for next fight. Bellamy and Luffy will definitely put up a show to remember right?
Nov 27, 2014 2:35 AM

Aug 2008
aww...shit Law. Bellamy,just stay dead already. Tired of your shit. Want to see Luff and Lawy vs Doflamingo instead.

AJWilliams said:
ImTheGuy said:

Hopefully Law does something significant to injure Doffy or something along those lines and Luffy just comes in for the finish. But damn you gotta admire Bellamy's loyalty.

Really hope Law will do something more not just lying there injured while Luffy do the rest. Can his Ope Ope no Mi do something about his injury? Still wondering where the hell is Jesus Burgess.
ZapredonNov 27, 2014 3:00 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 27, 2014 2:43 AM

Dec 2013
Wow poor Law. I wonder if he can heal it.

Bellamy stubbornness to stick with his principles is retarded but impressive. I really hope that this will be his last fight.
Nov 27, 2014 2:49 AM

Oct 2013
Sasuke, Naruto....now Law. Everyone loses one arm. T-T
Nov 27, 2014 2:54 AM

Aug 2010
I hope Luffy just one punch KOs him like last time. Bellamy's loyalty is admirable but still friggin retarted. Even he admits it. Plz don't drag this Bellamy shit out Oda.

That hand cutting gotta hurt! Falling all the way from the sky with the force of a knife like string on ur arm. Ouch! Don't see why Law wouldn't be able to heal it though. So I'm not worried.

Hopefully Law still plays a role in defeating Mingo. Plz let it be Luffy-Law teamwork Oda >.<

I'm still wondering how Law survived his 3 year time limit though? It was never explained right?
Nov 27, 2014 3:07 AM

Mar 2013
Ok.

im conviced bellamy is gay for Doflamingo.
Nov 27, 2014 4:20 AM

Jan 2013
Bellamy's a cool guy.
Will Law's arm be reattached to him..
Nov 27, 2014 4:23 AM

Apr 2014
Great chapter, good to see Luffy back in action and I'm feeling another one hitter quitter coming up for Bellamy. But hopefully that's not the case and Law's the surgeon of death. Surely a severed limb is child's play for him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2014 4:32 AM

Jun 2012
Luffy beat that move before without having haki, how's that gonna work out now for bellamy? Hopefully luffy kills him with the punch and becomes a deeper character with regret, nah, could never happen xD

Oh god, law might die D:
jimbob1141Nov 27, 2014 4:49 AM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Nov 27, 2014 5:05 AM

Jan 2014
Good chapter.

5/5
Nov 27, 2014 5:06 AM

Mar 2012
Sht, Law got his arm severed! D: Luffy will need to get to him quickly. Surprisingly, Luffy vs Bellamy has stolen the spotlight; Luffy should realize that he needs to end this quickly or Law is in MAJOR danger. This should make whatever he does even more interesting now.
Nov 27, 2014 5:37 AM

Jun 2013
DoFla be badass, Law be subdued, Luffy be caught in two minds, Bellamy be on the verge of something disastrous.
Nov 27, 2014 5:49 AM
Sep 2012
Well Doflamingo we knew Law screwed up, if it wasn't for his screw up, Dressrosa wouldn't be in this mess. No need to rub it in. Doesn't he still scared for the word D.

As for Bellamy, he is just sucidal. I think he knows he can't win, he has nothing to live for, so what the hell let's go out with the bang. I think it is stupid, but I kind of get where he is coming from. When you lose her whole purpose in life, people do crazy things. I wonder what Luffy is going to do, if this was Naruto, I knew exactly what he would do, talk him into submisson. But Luffy doesn't play that.
Nov 27, 2014 5:54 AM

Mar 2014
For Freedom of own self and the people who lives at the country .
The Last fight of the guy that takes admiration pitifully .
Pretty Good Chapter !!!
Nov 27, 2014 6:16 AM

Feb 2014
Now Law really need a hand.
Nov 27, 2014 6:57 AM

Aug 2013
Kidd dosen't have a left arm,now Law lost his right arm. This happens if you take the New World lightly and being over-confident...
Nov 27, 2014 7:10 AM

Jun 2014
I hope the Bellamy and Luffy fight doesn't end in another one punch to the face.

Nov 27, 2014 8:37 AM

Jun 2012
zat-bust said:
I hope the Bellamy and Luffy fight doesn't end in another one punch to the face.

It's probably going to xD
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Nov 27, 2014 9:08 AM

Jan 2013
zat-bust said:

I hope it does.
Nov 27, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2012
Last words of a hand

Nov 27, 2014 12:14 PM

Oct 2014
Luffy will 1 hit KO Bellamy again, Why wouldnt he do it? He even KOd a member of his crew(Franky in Choppers body during the Punk Hazard arc).

Nov 27, 2014 12:20 PM

Jan 2013
Doflamingo is one of most importants villains of the manga and the first relevant opponent after years. And I'm talking about OUR years, not years of that world: Luffy defeated Moria in 2008 and since then he got only losses or Hodys. And we are waiting for his arc since Jaya.

He's the first, or even the last, chance that Luffy has to settle in the new world before he starts to fight the yonkou.

If Luffy can't win against DoFlamingo on his own, it's better to train for another ten years or to die.
Nov 27, 2014 12:23 PM

Apr 2009
obviously luffy will KO bellamy and say something like - 'if this is what you want...'
i hope it won't take the whole chapter.

Now it's interesting to see how luffy will deal with Trebol + Dofla
Nov 27, 2014 12:27 PM

Oct 2014
smokes said:
obviously luffy will KO bellamy and say something like - 'if this is what you want...'
i hope it won't take the whole chapter.

Now it's interesting to see how luffy will deal with Trebol + Dofla

Yep, it needs to be as short as when Luffy Kod Coby at Marineford.

Luffy will fodderize Trebol, then a serious 1 vs 1 matchup vs Dofla.

I expect this fight end on Christmas week, first we need to see the end of the rest of the battles featuring the nakama.(Want Zoro show new feats).

Nov 27, 2014 1:29 PM

Mar 2012
I would rather prefer Law to finish Doflamingo, its too weird not to.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Nov 27, 2014 1:48 PM
Jul 2013
It's pretty obvious that with the way this'll play out: Bellamy will severely injure Luffy, whether he tries to stop it or let it happen. After that, he dies, and Luffy contends with Doflamingo with said injury hindering him. Would make for an exciting fight.
Nov 27, 2014 2:08 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Bellamy sticking with his principles... The guy's got some pride. I've got no problems if Luffy knocks Bellamy out in the next chapter but Luffy will still be impressed at Bellamy's resolve and still treat him as a friend. And then Bellamy with more manly tears.

Doflamingo severed Law's arm in epic fashion. That's badass but still very brutal. Can't Law use Room again to reconnect his arm back?
Nov 27, 2014 2:26 PM
Apr 2014
And so Bellamy is to fight his last battle with Luffy. I predict it would be a good one, but left with the tragedy as it would be his last one.
Nov 27, 2014 3:08 PM

Jun 2012
Barion-Zara said:
That hand cutting gotta hurt! Falling all the way from the sky with the force of a knife like string on ur arm. Ouch! Don't see why Law wouldn't be able to heal it though. So I'm not worried.
Possibly because he lost the arm needed to use his ability.

I'm still wondering how Law survived his 3 year time limit though? It was never explained right?
I'm assuming that he simply removed the Amber Lead concentration from his body after he figured out how to use his ability.
Nov 27, 2014 3:36 PM

May 2013
Doflamingo said their best chance of beating him was getting Kaido to fight him. Makes me wonder how fucking strong Kaido is if Doflamingo knows he's no match for the Yokno.

I also think Bellamy is really trying to bring the building down so since Luffy mentions the way the building is vibrating like crazy as if it'll fall eventually.
LocalAfricanNov 27, 2014 3:39 PM
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Nov 27, 2014 5:31 PM

Jun 2012
LocalAfrican said:
I also think Bellamy is really trying to bring the building down so since Luffy mentions the way the building is vibrating like crazy as if it'll fall eventually.
Wow, I hadn't thought of that. I hope you're right.

It would make sense, since he said "Fools have their own foolish way of doing things!". So maybe this way he can help Luffy without technically betraying Doflamingo... I hope he doesn't die here either way.
Nov 27, 2014 6:56 PM

Oct 2009
This manga is dragging for too long. I have been only glancing over the chapters since the fishmen island arc. Same for the anime.

This is getting interesting though, hopefully I can get back into it.
Nov 27, 2014 7:55 PM

Aug 2014
The one armed style time...
unless its fixed in someway...
Give us surprise Oda-sensei !
Nov 27, 2014 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
TheDodo said:
This manga is dragging for too long. I have been only glancing over the chapters since the fishmen island arc. Same for the anime.

This is getting interesting though, hopefully I can get back into it.
Perhaps you should stop even attempting to read new chapters and come back to it in a few years when a lot of chapters have piled up?
removed-userNov 28, 2014 5:11 AM
Nov 27, 2014 11:18 PM

Nov 2013
Good chapter but hope it ends soon. Too much time was wasted during this arc. The whole star system and the tons of talk between secondary characters was so useless.
Nov 28, 2014 12:36 AM
Jul 2018
With Law's arm gone, I'm not sure he's going to be completely out I think they'll find some way for him to assist in the Doflamingo and Trebol fight. That Bellamy speech, I wasn't expecting Bellamy to come back but when he did I actually enjoy his conviction and growth. If he goes out with a bang it will be just the icing on top of the cake and he fought with his pride, albeit stupid pride, but pride nonetheless. He did admit his futility though of his determination and how it is misplaced,which is always interesting to see.
Nov 28, 2014 1:27 AM

Sep 2012
Thank goodness the Bellamy flashback was short. His back-story wasn't anything special though. I'm most interested in how Luffy will handle the situation.

Also, there's this nagging part of me that wonders if Dressrosa won't end like most of the arcs: with them having a party. As it stands now people are dying left and right and big-shots in the Navy are involved.

There's a lot going on everywhere. I'd consider waiting so I can read more chapters at once but considering it's my favorite manga that's not going to happen;)
Nov 28, 2014 2:42 AM

Aug 2013
Forever_A said:
Doflamingo is one of most importants villains of the manga and the first relevant opponent after years. And I'm talking about OUR years, not years of that world: Luffy defeated Moria in 2008 and since then he got only losses or Hodys. And we are waiting for his arc since Jaya.

He's the first, or even the last, chance that Luffy has to settle in the new world before he starts to fight the yonkou.

If Luffy can't win against DoFlamingo on his own, it's better to train for another ten years or to die.
I can't help but to agree with you.

Doflamingo in my opinion is the greatest villain in one piece and all the build up to this point is great.

Now I'm thinking if Doflamingo gets killed will be awesome and shocking,because he is evil to the roots and deserves,but on the other hand I don't want him dead lol
Nov 28, 2014 8:41 AM

Jun 2009
Oh my gosh.. Law!! I'm really worried about him.... would be cruel if he too dies because of Mingo.

That Bellamy... can't bring myself to like him. We will see if he really tries to help Luffy.
Nov 28, 2014 12:17 PM

Mar 2012
Mikasa said:

It was so cliche.
Luffy stuck, Law will get defeated, Luffy will fight Doflamingo. Making this current fight filler.

End Zionazism
Nov 28, 2014 12:28 PM

Mar 2012
Raven-kun said:

Same way Nami dealt with her own problems against Arlong?
Or Sanji dealt with his own against Don Krieg?
Or Ussop against Kuro?
Robin vs Rob
Chopper vs Wapol
Wiper vs Enel maybe?

This is what I really hate, the entire show going full-shonen and giving everything major to Luffy because he's the main character.
The whole monster trio gag is bullshit because you know no one else will take the big bad other than Luffy.
End Zionazism
Nov 29, 2014 2:04 PM

Nov 2014
short_review said:
Good chapter but hope it ends soon. Too much time was wasted during this arc. The whole star system and the tons of talk between secondary characters was so useless.

LOL
Nov 29, 2014 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
I'm with those who said Luffy need to KO Bellamy as soon as possible. I prefer more time spend on Zoro's and other Straw Hat's fight rather seeing Luffy beat Bellamy.
ZapredonNov 29, 2014 7:54 PM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 30, 2014 11:13 AM

Nov 2012
Mikasa said:
Raven-kun said:

Same way Nami dealt with her own problems against Arlong?
Or Sanji dealt with his own against Don Krieg?
Or Ussop against Kuro?
Robin vs Rob
Chopper vs Wapol
Wiper vs Enel maybe?

Yeah, it's not fair, It's almost like regular humans like Nami and Usopp weren't perfectly capable of legimately fighting a fishman from the Grand Line and an experienced pirate captain by all by themeslves lol.

Robin's drama was with Spandam not Lucci lol. He was the son of a WG agent who actually participated in the destruction of her country; who abused her physically and emotionally the most in the arc.

Luffy had reasons to fight Enel and ring the Golden Bell, since he made friends with people back in the Blue Sea who's dreams involved finding the truth about the city of gold.
Dec 1, 2014 5:36 AM

Nov 2014
It was an exciting chapter for a second there I though doofy would have his heart taken out by "MES". But then graps' laws arm and slices it clean. Bellamy is just a hindrance to both sides just let him be finished already ffs.

Waiting for Ch.770 anxiously xD

Law and Luffy will survive this no matter what, they got the will of D. in them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

34 by jas-samaaa »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.