Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 8, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode must be like heaven for Ange. I guess it's because that maid of hers is back. Lucky break.

Slow episode but we get to see more of Ange and her past. She actually looks adorable when she's little though. And seriously, that was a shit load of money.
Nov 8, 2014 11:05 AM
Oct 2013
I wonder if we'll also get to see her brother and her sister again..
I also hope some people get killed in the next few episodes lol.
Nov 8, 2014 11:21 AM
Oct 2014
I like the new opening and ange need to upgrade the villkiss by having a railgun or beam rifle with some Beam Saber. Also the system ouput of the villkiss. looks like ange will have a tough opponent
Nov 8, 2014 11:38 AM

Nov 2012
fanservices?
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 8, 2014 3:58 PM
Nov 2014
just watched without any sub in RAW, very few unnecessary unexpected Fan service scenes in this one, a lot of nudity/bath scene while talking but audience came to expect from it so many episodes in as standard.

i dont think the episode reveal much at all graphically other than a cute very young Ange was a girl with very kind spirit/heart.

The new edited OP song sequence added another Gundam Seed like sequence between rival mechs... finally get to show a bit more about the rival asian style dressed princess(?). She is connected to the dragons and highly likely even the tech for the Mech is originated from them... My guess is, there will just be another battle episode next week with very small hint on whats going on :(.

Watched the whole episode with some sort of sub, the conversation didnt reveal much of what happen in the kingdom at all... disappointment. Next week is looking likely to reveal more of the enemy, which wroth looking forward to. The preview commentary is rather self aware of the outrage it manage to throw in.. sort of a satire of the show itself, that which is good, a hint they knew stuff like that cant last for too long.
jackausNov 8, 2014 5:16 PM
Nov 8, 2014 7:16 PM

Mar 2013
Only the 2nd time in 6th episode, we don't have any controversial scene or ending.
Slow but nice to see Ange reunited with her maid.
Nov 9, 2014 2:43 AM

Apr 2014
Damn it. This episode looks like a filler. I thought there would be a bloodshed but there wasn't.
And they just put the fan service just like they said on the preview. And as hell, They are really making fun of the previews.
They put commentaries for the episode rather than describing the next episode's preview.
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 9, 2014 2:50 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Momoka's loyalty for Ange was very authentic. Though, her zealousness of devotion was a bit annoying as well.
It was pretty funny the way she tried to hold Ange as a princess again to the others; as if Normas would take her words seriously. XD

Nice seeing Ange being concerned about Momoka, despite the cold shoulders she let her have earlier.
I particularly liked the bath scene; not necessarily because of the fanservice, but for the cordial interactions between them with a nice touch of flashback.

Lol'd at Salia getting all upset because Ange soloed all the DRAGONs herself. Jealous much? XD

Pretty sure Momoka was going to be killed by those guards inside the transport. Good thing Ange arrived on time with bags full of money and bought her right on the sport. Death flag cleared!

Decent episode. So Salia is having a breakdown or something of that sort next week? Okay, cool.~

Nov 9, 2014 3:24 AM

May 2013
Okay.

So they changed some sequence in the opening, especially the chorus, so Ange and the black-haired girl (that will be introduced next week, finally) will be rivals? Kinda sad. But THEY WILL IN FULL SPACE FIGHTING? And the ending's chorus' music kinda changed with some metal rock.

This episode proves how much Ange changed and go on full 180 after she knew the truth while Momoka was much in denial too like how Ange was in the first two episodes. The reason why Ange is angry to Momoka is because she knew that Ange was a norma so thats kind understandable to Ange's side.

Fanservice>Action in this episode. Heck, I didn't even see the last fight. But Ange was sure OP so she had A LOAD OF MONEY which is surprising and I WANT THAT. But I'll agree that this is more of a filler episode but now the OP makes sense why her maid was there too.

Its funny how they knew what are they doing based on the preview.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 9, 2014 3:33 AM

Aug 2013
This had to be the first episode of this series that I actually liked so far (the other episodes being average). Loving the maid and I kept on seeing death flags pop up throughout the episodes for the maid but luckily she didn't hit the hay stack. Ange coming back from the mission after killing ALL the dragons by herself, she must of been super horny after that. Hope the next episode is as good as this 1.
Nov 9, 2014 4:04 AM

Jun 2014
Interesting episode
Nov 9, 2014 4:07 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Momoka feels like if she wandered in from another series (I suppose she does come from another world in some way or another) and kind of takes any seriousness from any scene she's in. Not a character that will add much to the show IMO. I'm also surprised that Ange didn't think of asking more details about her siblings or how the situation is in her homeland. Maybe I shouldn't expect so much.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 9, 2014 4:12 AM
Apr 2014
I'm more interested in the DRAGON that is using gravity accoridng to the preview, glad they are introducing some variety into the DRAGONs already which is great~~~
Nov 9, 2014 4:13 AM

Oct 2014
I did like it, but I want more interaction from Ange with the Kira look like guy...I want my straight coupling.
Also I want more fights!!!!
But it was a nice episode, cute.
I've been thinking from the opening and the ending, is possible that the dragons start attacking the cities, and that Ange will see her sister and brother again.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Nov 9, 2014 4:54 AM

Jul 2008
Good to see the maid didn't get killed off for now, this episode feels like deaths will occur less from here on but thats just me :) With the opening shown, besides Ange having possibly a rival, I doubt the series will focus in the current base forever as I'm sure Ange's remaining family will come into play and there could be some sort of battle between humans and norma.
ShanaFlameNov 9, 2014 5:02 AM
Nov 9, 2014 4:57 AM
May 2014
SweetCoconut said:
Heck, I didn't even see the last fight. But Ange was sure OP so she had A LOAD OF MONEY which is surprising and I WANT THAT.

It isn't that much of a surprise. It was shown an episode or two ago that she got paid several
times as much as the others..and I guess the payment is based performance.
Not sure how long it has been, but as shown in the same episode, she didn't care about buying
anything at all..and if it's been a while, well obviously she has alot of money.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 9, 2014 5:04 AM

Apr 2011
The girls are mad at Ange for killing all those dragons. Serve those three bitches getting kicked and being called pest by her.
Nov 9, 2014 5:19 AM

Oct 2013
Ugh... CG... Lame...
Nov 9, 2014 5:35 AM

May 2013
konatachan80 said:
SweetCoconut said:
Heck, I didn't even see the last fight. But Ange was sure OP so she had A LOAD OF MONEY which is surprising and I WANT THAT.

It isn't that much of a surprise. It was shown an episode or two ago that she got paid several
times as much as the others..and I guess the payment is based performance.
Not sure how long it has been, but as shown in the same episode, she didn't care about buying
anything at all..and if it's been a while, well obviously she has alot of money.

My entire question about her now is how come she became too OP enough in 4 episodes? Is it because of the ring?
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 9, 2014 5:57 AM

Jan 2013
"I'm Ange."
"Yes, Angelise-sama"

Pff she just won't learn.
Nov 9, 2014 6:00 AM
Nov 2014
[/quote]
My entire question about her now is how come she became too OP enough in 4 episodes? Is it because of the ring?[/quote]

Likely, it seems she would be linked in a way.
i hope the OP gets explained properly in later episodes not just brushed off like SEED series, (that show never actually properly explained on show why a few became super pilots lol)
Nov 9, 2014 6:06 AM

Dec 2013
That's it I'm dropping this shit. It was so cringeworthy, it literally hurt to watch. Nope, this ain't for me.
Nov 9, 2014 6:09 AM

Oct 2014
jackaus said:

My entire question about her now is how come she became too OP enough in 4 episodes? Is it because of the ring?[/quote]

i hope the OP gets explained properly in later episodes not just brushed off like SEED series, (that show never actually properly explained on show why a few became super pilots lol)[/quote]

I think it is bc she was good at the game she used to play when she was a princess (episode 1)

Could it be that the "chinese" princess would be like athrum :D???
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Nov 9, 2014 6:10 AM

Apr 2013
uneventful episode

guess it was interesting to see momoka have the same reactions to everything as ange when she first arrived. two differnt worlds

short flashback about her childhood and that she is a pretty caring person
Nov 9, 2014 6:35 AM
Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
jackaus said:

My entire question about her now is how come she became too OP enough in 4 episodes? Is it because of the ring?

i hope the OP gets explained properly in later episodes not just brushed off like SEED series, (that show never actually properly explained on show why a few became super pilots lol)[/quote]

I think it is bc she was good at the game she used to play when she was a princess (episode 1)

Could it be that the "chinese" princess would be like athrum :D???[/quote]

That scene in episode 1 set up the ground work, show her she is gifted but that doesnt firm up on how GOOD she turn out to be when there are other more experienced pilots before her in handling the mech, even after she managed to keep on training, hence that ring may enhance her capacity with the willkiss machine, we see special shoulder firing weapons, other units lack..

writers can get away with such writing Once per show..
The other princess is most likely belong to the side of the dragon or another country that reveal to have connection to it and oppose the measure to fight the dragons etc

so far unwanted fan service aside, there are enough things to keep watching this one...
the developer of the show seem to know the fact they are shameless in giving those scenes which is a good thing, cause if i am them, i would be aware those cant differ the show for too long lol it gets old fast :)
Nov 9, 2014 6:55 AM

Jul 2012
I have to agree with some posts above. The fanservice was too much, I am glad that Angelise saved her maid. I think her maid would have probably be killed on board if Angelise did not save her.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Nov 9, 2014 7:17 AM
Aug 2014
There were some funny parts in the ep. It was fairly expected that Ange would spend all her money to buy Momoka.
Nov 9, 2014 7:23 AM

Jan 2012
Funnily enough maybe halfway through the episode I thought to myself "Well...why doesn't she just try to buy her?" But I said it in jest not expecting it to happen...so it happened and my reaction was basically "Oh. Okay then!" :D

I don't know that this was a legit "good" episode, but it was probably the first episode of the series I actually enjoyed at all...so there's that I guess. :D
animefan8800Nov 9, 2014 7:33 AM
Nov 9, 2014 7:29 AM

Nov 2013
I was hoping the intruder was the guy from the Island.
The maid was annoying.
I wish I had that money.
Nov 9, 2014 7:30 AM

Mar 2011
This anime started terribly, surprised I watched it this far, but I am getting a bit more into it, if just for the fact the character is a tad more bearable now. We will see where this goes..
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Nov 9, 2014 7:50 AM

Aug 2007
It was pretty slow episode for me. I guess this episode was to solidify the fact that Ange has started care she was able to put trust in a person who lied to her from the start.

Sent with Mal Updater
Nov 9, 2014 8:00 AM

Aug 2013
Ange has someone to keep her warm at night :D
Go away Tusk!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 9, 2014 8:26 AM

Jul 2014
Another girl to join the yuri game. interesting.
Nov 9, 2014 8:28 AM

Oct 2013
gabyta07 said:
jackaus said:

Could it be that the "chinese" princess would be like athrum :D???

Who is "chinese" princess??? she doesnt look like chinese one!!! her outfit looked a japanese princess and miko, just a modified for echii show
Nov 9, 2014 8:34 AM

Nov 2012
So she bought herself a sex maid slave.

And
CyanElekid said:
"I'm Ange."
"Yes, Angelise-sama"

Nov 9, 2014 8:47 AM

Oct 2013
I didn't pay enough attention in this episode... Someone can just recap in a few words for me why Ange was able to "buy" her old maid? I did get that she would have been killed because she knew too much now and that Ange easily had enough money. Was the maid somehow a property of the state so that she could be bought?
Nov 9, 2014 8:51 AM

Jun 2010
i really like how the ep ended
screw the rule! i have money!
VanishingKira said:
So she bought herself a sex maid slave.

now she can have her own yuri action
CyanElekid said:
"I'm Ange."
"Yes, Angelise-sama"

this,
damn it maid
Nov 9, 2014 8:56 AM

Nov 2012
*saw opening*
so this is action space mecha battle after all with copy pasterino shinn vs kira, kira vs athrun, mwu vs raw opening animation lol

*continue watching*
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 9, 2014 9:03 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, Momoka has reappeared, man, that's some devotion she had for Ange, almost like that she has some yuri feelings for her. So, what they do with the Normas do is classified info and is only known to a few people, I wonder if Julio is one of them, too bad for Hilda's loud mouth Ange is able to buy Momoka's life or actually save her from being murdered.
yeo
Nov 9, 2014 9:17 AM

Jan 2013
I think that this episode should been aired before Ange went lost on that island, the ending of the previous episode hinted that something was going to happen, and then we have this slow one.

Still, who was that princess in the end of the ED? I think it's the first time I saw her.
And the maid should at least tell how the Ange's family is doing.
Nov 9, 2014 9:18 AM

Feb 2012
Since this show seems to like threesomes, I fully expect a ange/tusk/maid bed scene.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2014 9:30 AM

Jun 2014
Lol Ange kicked that cow's mecha XD

I'm glad they made this ep. Goes to show the more human side of Ange. While she treats Norma like shit she is really warm to "humans".

Did anyone else notice when Ange said the Empire has fallen, Momoka says it's not true just before being distracted by something else Ange says?
Nov 9, 2014 9:50 AM

Sep 2013
Momoka :) she's gonna get killed by that red haired btch isn't she? :(

Ange's brother has made a new empire, that's why the Misurugi empire is still technically alive.

New op song scenes :O hmmm my samurai princess with her super saiyan mecha XD
Nov 9, 2014 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
Momoka is still loyal to Ange.

I'm pretty sure those guards will kill Momoka inside the transport. Good thing, Ange had arrived in time to save her.
Nov 9, 2014 11:31 AM

Jun 2014
Yeah totally thought they maid was done for. I love how they even called it in the preview too.
Speaking of the preview, it looks like the little one is going to be in some trouble. I hope she lives.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 9, 2014 11:46 AM

May 2012
well Im glad she bought that maid..

Nov 9, 2014 12:44 PM

Apr 2011
The maid was kinda annoying, but damn Ange treated her like shit. It was only when the mean girls pointed out she sends everyone who gets close to her to Hell that she finally realized what a bitch she'd been. Ange continues to be my least favorite protagonist of the season, killer bod or no. At least there weren't any guys around for her to be abusive towards.
Nov 9, 2014 1:03 PM

Jun 2014
Blind_Guardian said:
The maid was kinda annoying, but damn Ange treated her like shit. It was only when the mean girls pointed out she sends everyone who gets close to her to Hell that she finally realized what a bitch she'd been. Ange continues to be my least favorite protagonist of the season, killer bod or no. At least there weren't any guys around for her to be abusive towards.

Ange was being nasty to Momoka because she kept reminding her of the life she lost and will never get back. She finally accepted herself as Ange the Norma and now her lying maid returns and acts like a snotty fool in front of everyone.
In her mind, it was "no place for a human". She just wanted Momoka to go. After hearing she'll probably be killed, she changed her tactic from getting her to leave ASAP to buying back her life.
I completely understand Ange's mindset even if most people hate her character.
Nov 9, 2014 1:21 PM
Jul 2013
Chris really does not like being called a pest.. how dare you Ange.
Nov 9, 2014 1:23 PM

Feb 2007
SweetCoconut said:

In 4 episodes? She's been doing this ever since she actually took a battle seriously. This time she just overdid it a bit to get even more money for buying the maid.

ramenshojo said:
Blind_Guardian said:

Ange was being nasty to Momoka because she kept reminding her of the life she lost and will never get back. She finally accepted herself as Ange the Norma and now her lying maid returns and acts like a snotty fool in front of everyone.
In her mind, it was "no place for a human". She just wanted Momoka to go. After hearing she'll probably be killed, she changed her tactic from getting her to leave ASAP to buying back her life.
I completely understand Ange's mindset even if most people hate her character.

Definitely have to agree with you here.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.