Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 1, 2014 5:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it looks like Jio meets Restia this episode. Oh and speaking of Jio, round 2 of him vs Kamito took place. GG though Jio. You didn't stand a chance this time.

The ending of this episode was a bit anticlimatic..
Sep 1, 2014 6:05 AM

Apr 2013
So many turns this episode,

Frenimes to Boob mates...
Self proclaimed Maou turned to a fake Maou...
Restia appears disappears..
Est with her one liners...
Big boobs to small boobs then small boobs to big boobs...
...Tada Banri beats Kirito.
fear80Sep 1, 2014 6:12 AM
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Sep 1, 2014 10:28 AM
Feb 2013
4 more 2 go.
Sep 1, 2014 10:32 AM

Aug 2013
Since HS is down, I had to watch it raw..

The battle's continue..
Fianna use bloodstone, cz she cant summon her spirit..
Boobs argument between Fianna and Claire.. Bra pad (?)
Jio Inzagi turn out to be a Fake maou, since he's using bloodstone like Fianna to summon multiple spirit..
Fianna's contracted spirit is back, dat white knight tho..
Never get bored with Fianna's teasing..

Est "Eat me" for next episode.. xD
Sep 1, 2014 10:48 AM

Mar 2012
Always the same ending scene, wtf.

Decent episode, probably the best so far, imo.
Sep 1, 2014 11:15 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
fear80 said:
Huh?
Sep 1, 2014 11:16 AM

Dec 2011
Est is so cute this episode too. My goodness. Even her complaining is cute too!
Also, love Fianna's kiss in the end.

Next episode. Est is filled with chocolate!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2014 11:16 AM

Jan 2013
The battle ended fast.
Some character development, breast talk, big or small, the Demon Lord of the Bedroom, that one was hilarious.

I'm surprised that it wasn't Est in the bed.
And I thought that that guy would be a better antagonist, but apparently he's jsut a minion.
Sep 1, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
Good episode, looks to me like its plain fanservice next episode, which I welcome. Though I could be wrong. The show's kinda grown on me, looking forward to next week.
Sep 1, 2014 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Fianna's secret is reveal, her breasts isn't that big.

I loved the parts where Kamito patted Est's head. Est's reaction to it was cute.

Jio is a fake demon lord.

I loved that Fianna's kiss at the end.
Sep 1, 2014 12:14 PM

Dec 2012
Both Est and Fianna can tell that Claire is annoying,I'm happy. Only if the MC could beat her ass already.
Sep 1, 2014 12:56 PM

Dec 2011
It would seem Jio got his strongest contracted spirit from Kamito's former contracted spirit aka Restia-chan XD.

So Jio got his ass kicked by Fianna's Magna Carta and ran away to lick his wounds eh.

Dem fake boobs were used to protect the blood stone and lure men... LOL

Hahaha, Kamito gave Claire a ray of hope just to crush it by saying that having some is better than none XD.

Restia's being really mean to Inzaghi and I'm loving every moment of it.

Awwww, Est kawaii :3 and the girls don't like it when Kamito pampers her XD.

LOL, being the demon lord of the bedroom makes the true successor of the demon lord.

Ah, so Jio isn't actually an elementaler, I see now.

Wooohooo, go team Scarlet!!!

Fianna's contracted spirit Georgios looked freaking epic.

At last Jio was defeated and this time around it's Fianna under Kamito's blanket, and of course Claire had to come exactly when Fianna gave Kamito a peck on the cheek XD.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 1, 2014 1:12 PM

Jun 2014
this was probably the best episode so far. Glad to see it improving a bit towards the end. Though it's still my least favorite this season, its rating just went up a point. Also Kamito randomly able to pull off awesome ass moves? Purple hair girl able to summon a spirit, even after JUST saying she lost hers?
And oh god the preview for the next episode with est... o.0
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Sep 1, 2014 1:44 PM

Feb 2014
"You're the demon lord of the bedroom"

I'm so done.
Sep 1, 2014 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
Very quick episode, I don't even remember what happened besides fighting.
Est in the preview - lol.
Sep 1, 2014 2:12 PM

Jul 2013
Est is too cute. Est's reaction when being patted on the head.
Restia being able to be used by other people despite already being contracted to Kamito - shown in this ep.
LOL Demon Lord of the Bedroom.
Both Est and Fianna say that Claire is annoying XD
Fianna's kiss at the end there~

Oh god LOL that preview. Didn't think they would actually show that..
Sep 1, 2014 2:23 PM

Apr 2010
Just how much more times are they going to repeat the scenes where the main wakes up after a fight with a girl nest to him it's getting really old now.
And again Claire walked in on him...
This episode really had to much unnecessary drama in it, it seemed really out of place.
Well the good part was that we learned a bit more about Fianna and her history, she seemed close to Claire's sister.
And something tells me the woman Restia referred was Claire's sister.
But the question that remains is why did Claire's sister betray her country?
Sep 1, 2014 3:19 PM
Apr 2014
Cratex said:
fear80 said:
Huh?

He's talking about the voice actors I believe.
Sep 1, 2014 3:25 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Mr_Inconsistent said:
{light bulb goes on} Ah! Thanks.
Sep 1, 2014 3:30 PM

Jul 2013
Awww. I'm kinda sad they didn't show it. I wanted to see Kamito cut Jio's arm off as well as Jio grabbing Restia's ankle, hanging her upside down and then taking control of her with the Blood Stone. Est is so cute <3 Fianna regained her confidence and was able to summon her spirit again. Georgios is a lot bigger than I thought he'd be.

Aversa said:

That won't get answered this season. You'll have to wait for a season 2 XD
Sep 1, 2014 4:51 PM

Jun 2013
It's great that all the members of Team Scarlet are all working together. Est at the end of the preview <3
Sep 1, 2014 6:56 PM

Apr 2013
Cratex said:
Mr_Inconsistent said:
{light bulb goes on} Ah! Thanks.

Exactly! I was a bit conflicted because I wanted to tell you at the same time I didn't want tell you :P

I see the show jumped a 1000 ranks forward.
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Sep 1, 2014 7:10 PM

Mar 2013
Douglas24 said:
It's great that all the members of Team Scarlet are all working together. Est at the end of the preview <3

Team Scarlet just sounds like the next villains for Gen 7 Pokemon games.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Sep 1, 2014 8:34 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty good episode, I wonder who this "She" is.
My Candies:
Sep 1, 2014 8:50 PM

Aug 2011
I just got through this painful episode!
Pat me on the head guys!!!!
Sep 1, 2014 9:09 PM

Oct 2011
Team Scarlet defeated Kirito.
Sep 1, 2014 10:02 PM

Aug 2013
When Kamito said something about some guys liking small boobs, Claire's face just lit up it was funny. It was genuine happiness XD!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 2, 2014 12:18 AM

Nov 2013
Est still being best girl
Sep 2, 2014 1:23 AM

May 2014
Easily my top 5 anime just because of this episode.

Wasn't really expecting anything and just watching Blade Dance for fun, this episode proved me wrong though.

Est is FUCKING KAWAII OMAIGOD

gg sora/shitritokirito got owned like ezkatka.
sToRMyQSep 2, 2014 1:29 AM
Sep 2, 2014 1:55 AM

Jan 2011
Enough of the plot has been revealed for us to realize that there actually is one and it isn't all just harem hi-jinx (not that there is anything intrinsically wrong with those). From the look of it we'll have to wait for a second season to seriously get into the plot and start getting some answers, so hope that LN sales are getting a bump and the blue-rays sell.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 2, 2014 3:18 AM

Sep 2013
Est, I'll pat you on the head 24/7. I love how she doesn't hold back, she speaks the truth, and she isn't afraid of it

That is a huge twist. Who saw that coming? The breasts I mean

Sep 2, 2014 3:27 AM

May 2013
They were fake! Haha! Didn't see that coming.
Est covered in chocolate! Now that was some good food.
Sep 2, 2014 4:05 AM

Jul 2013
Ophis said:

Aversa said:

Doubt even the 2nd season would show the reason behind her betrayal.

If there was a 2nd season anyway, it'll probably be another 12-13 ep season - covering up to the 6th volume.
Sep 2, 2014 5:33 AM

May 2013
You made the episode for me, Est. And now, Team Scarlet is now formed!

fear80 said:

^ Waiting for this.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 2, 2014 6:00 AM

Jan 2011
Damn... I would pet Est on her head anytime.
Epic cuteness overload. Just made my week a whole lot better.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 2, 2014 8:28 AM

Jun 2013
We will come to final arc of this season: Pledge of the Wind! Can't wait for next week!
Sep 2, 2014 9:26 AM

Mar 2013
Final arc is all above getting their last team member which is kinda obvious who it is by now lol.
Sep 2, 2014 12:04 PM

May 2014
Man, that Georgios was amazing. Reading I imaginated him much simpler and smaller. Now makes sense in half the team being protected by that shield XD

Ophis said:

Aversa said:

Maybe not even that, since the novel drags this question for quite a number of volumes
Sep 2, 2014 5:42 PM

Dec 2013
This needs a second season. We ain't even partially through the story yet.

This episode was great in terms of the pacing, though it seems they chose to cut out a bit of the stuff that made things flow properly. I still feel like I'm watching an inferior production at times, though I enjoy the story immensely.

It's just a shame that so few people appreciate a good story, it gives me little hope that there will be a second season (still hoping for it though). I hope to god they don't do something similar to Vanadis.
Can't wait to see the next arc!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 2, 2014 7:04 PM

Apr 2012
Fianna boobs is fake, Shocking Truth! XD

damn Est so delicious in preview lol XD

Sep 2, 2014 7:12 PM

Apr 2011
I'm getting really sick of this show. It's frustrating when Worst Girl seems to have already won. I can't stand Claire, even a Zero Louise-lite is unacceptable as a romantic lead. I think I'm just going to go ahead and drop it. Maybe if I'm really bored on Mondays I'll give it another shot, since it's one of only two shows I watch on that day, but it's just plain not worth it for me anymore.
Sep 2, 2014 7:54 PM

Jul 2012
So the fake demon lord has been defeated, but what about the real one?

Great episode!!!
Sep 3, 2014 12:57 AM

Jan 2014
Zero no Tsukaima had 4 seasons so this show at least deserves a sequel i think, rinslet and ellis had almost 0 screen time so far :I...12 episodes is not enough,who started that 1 cour madness?24 episodes should be minimum for every anime....

AcezHarfianz said:

Sep 3, 2014 3:54 AM

Aug 2014
It's really great, but I don't get how Kamito easily overpowered Jio Inzagi in a One on One battle. I know it's not 1v1 but while Kamito was distracting Jio it was 1v1. All of them were overpowered by Jio Inzagi, and suddenly, without training, Kamito was able to beat Inzagi easily.

But overall, I really love it ^^ I hope there's a sequel though, I don't want them to rush the story in the future episode, or leaving it at a cliffhanger state.

I don't know why but damn, I really like Fianna.
Sep 3, 2014 4:19 AM

Mar 2012
LonelyWizard said:
Zero no Tsukaima had 4 seasons so this show at least deserves a sequel i think, rinslet and ellis had almost 0 screen time so far :I...12 episodes is not enough,who started that 1 cour madness?24 episodes should be minimum for every anime....

AcezHarfianz said:

Don't worry Ellis is the focus next arc. Next episode also will introduce Ellis sister Velsaria Eva Fahrengart the first character we see on screen on the first episode.

fubuki211 said:
It's really great, but I don't get how Kamito easily overpowered Jio Inzagi in a One on One battle. I know it's not 1v1 but while Kamito was distracting Jio it was 1v1. All of them were overpowered by Jio Inzagi, and suddenly, without training, Kamito was able to beat Inzagi easily.

But overall, I really love it ^^ I hope there's a sequel though, I don't want them to rush the story in the future episode, or leaving it at a cliffhanger state.

It is simple. Kamito and Jio come from the same place(the one on Kamito flashback) and Kamito have mastering every trick there. Once he figure the trick there it is easy how to counter it. Also Kamito is prone to holding back so that his identity didn't get found out.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 3, 2014 4:19 AM

Mar 2012
LonelyWizard said:

AcezHarfianz said:

Don't worry Ellis is the focus next arc. Next episode also will introduce Ellis sister Velsaria Eva Fahrengart the first character we see on screen on the first episode.

fubuki211 said:

It is simple. Kamito and Jio come from the same place(the one on Kamito flashback) and Kamito have mastering every trick there. Once he figure the trick there it is easy how to counter it. Also Kamito is prone to holding back so that his identity didn't get found out.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 3, 2014 5:34 AM

Nov 2013
Est is the best girl from this anime and from any other anime i`ve seen before..Period! :)) <3

But man...i liked this episode...Fianna managed to awaken her "lost" spirit..and their teamwork gets better and better ^~^

And that colorful animation is beautiful!! *o*
This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Sep 3, 2014 7:51 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
bEst girl as ever =w=

oh god the chocolate scene is in the next ep, didn't even think about that <3
fun times ahead~
Sep 3, 2014 6:14 PM

Aug 2013
Wasn't there some sort of bath scene right after Fianna showed up? Were her fake boobs magical or something? Because it seems like if your mostly or entirely naked it'd be pretty hard to disguise them otherwise...
Sep 3, 2014 6:38 PM

Apr 2013
PaleBlue said:
Wasn't there some sort of bath scene right after Fianna showed up? Were her fake boobs magical or something? Because it seems like if your mostly or entirely naked it'd be pretty hard to disguise them otherwise...

Swim Suit.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

169 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

90 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:20 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2014

74 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 5:02 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2014

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2014

78 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.