Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 11, 2014 11:02 AM

Jun 2013
While this isnt anything great its a decent anime and it keeps me entertained :)
Jul 11, 2014 11:12 AM
Mar 2013
Last episode i didn't like the red haired chick, Sakurai and the dude. And i didn't like this anime. Now i like it, and like the characters.
Jul 11, 2014 11:22 AM

Mar 2012
I was thinking it was weird for the shop to have liquid nitrogen for human consumption and it was simply to freeze the bomb. It is simply too dangerous, and I doubt a sane restaurant would actually do such a thing, considering the cost and risk of liquid nitrogen. Also, aoi is a bit trigger happy-- she should learn to leave some things to the professionals
Jul 11, 2014 11:36 AM

Aug 2012
Sakurai's body is "bombastic" ! :3

Nice episode and character development .

This ED is superb , problably my fav ZAQ song .
Jul 11, 2014 11:46 AM
Jul 2014
I was lazy to read all the answers, so this may be said already.

HOW did you notice the mouth not moving during speech and NOT NOTICE that they were putting BLANK POSTERS on the wall?
Jul 11, 2014 11:58 AM

Oct 2013
Wow. This show has been pure, unbridled shit so far. I'll give it two more episodes to provide me with ONE reason to continue watching.
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
Jul 11, 2014 12:00 PM
Jan 2014
I was gonna drop this show but then I saw Aoi's ass heh. It's an alright show I guess, I just have to turn off my brain to watch it.

But I have a question for those who've read the light novels, is this going to turn into a harem?
Burgerboner69Jul 11, 2014 12:04 PM
Jul 11, 2014 12:09 PM

Apr 2010
So you have an anti crime unit that uses the train and instead of putting them at a convenient location from which they can respond right away you put then underground.
And instead of using mechanical equipment to operate the doors and the lift of the train you make it all hand operated.
Sure that really works from a position like that they can certainly respond fast...

Then a terrorist comes along and you make arrangements to pay his ransom demands?
Rule number one in negotiations with criminals.
Never pay out a ransom.
Paying out ransom would most likely encourage the criminal or other criminals to do the same thing again since they know they will get payed.

I thought this last episode but from the looks of it the redhead and the main will become a couple it's really obvious.
Jul 11, 2014 12:20 PM

Apr 2011
Great episode. Feel sorry for ppl who drop this early.
Jul 11, 2014 12:31 PM
Aug 2011
Link_of_Hyrule said:
I'll give it two more episodes to provide me with ONE reason to continue watching.

You mean you have higher standards than just ass and tits?
Jul 11, 2014 12:36 PM

Jan 2014
So... does this have low-budget or something? But, hey, it's decent atleast.

Sakurai best girl, btw.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jul 11, 2014 12:51 PM

May 2009
Jeeeeeez... The hell frick is with shiny and sticky butts??
That looked gross. She had a wedgie lol!

How stupid was this episode??!!
What the hell kind of terrorist comes in person that too to the station to collect cash?! Have it wired eejit! Or tell them to keep it somewhere!! And he didn't sense the gazzilion squad waiting to pounce on him haahahah!

And what a dumb dog!!!! Animal instincts are MUCH better than that! It should've been barking all throughout, not just for the beep. pfft.

Only cool thing was liquid nitro.

Sakurai's totally stepped out of her 'kickass' character. pfft. L-A-M-E. What's with those jealousy reactions??
MC should've died this ep. Sakurai should've been hideously injured. DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!! Better episode!

I might drop this by next ep. :/
Or force myself to bear this torture just for a daily dose of anime. egh. let's see
LOL at the posters going blank-full-blank-full. haha.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 11, 2014 1:05 PM

Dec 2010
Well, at least it has tits and booty. Pretty much the only reason to watch this.
Jul 11, 2014 1:21 PM

Oct 2013
parfaited said:
Link_of_Hyrule said:
I'll give it two more episodes to provide me with ONE reason to continue watching.

You mean you have higher standards than just ass and tits?
Lol, even if those were my standards, the "fan service" in this show is so tame that it would bore my grandfather. It is amazing to me that a show so entirely devoid of purpose exists; I guess it's got nowhere to go but up
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
Jul 11, 2014 1:33 PM

Jul 2013
this episode was actually better than the last one :D
i just don't get how his hand didn't freeze along with the bomb xD
Jul 11, 2014 1:43 PM
May 2014
Mythbusters said the liquid nitrogen trick was useless.
Jul 11, 2014 1:45 PM

Jun 2013
Really enjoyable so far.
Jul 11, 2014 1:58 PM

Jun 2014
I just don't understand all the complaining about this anime!

I really enjoyed the episode! Takayama has a dream of being a train driver and yet he gets stuck doing Public Safety. Does he complain about it? No he goes with the flow and makes the best of the situation. The bomb threat was just the beginning of the Rail Wars! I see this anime picking up from here. I really enjoy the connection that these four have with each other.

I feel sorry that people are so fast at drawing conclusions before they really give something a chance. I'll be finishing this anime to the end!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Jul 11, 2014 2:25 PM

Jan 2009
Treating this show as lighthearted comedy / drama.

Didn't care or have time to do a frame by frame comparison.

Aoi tsundere is amusing to watch though.
Jul 11, 2014 2:41 PM

Apr 2013
More animation and continuity errors in this episode. The whole "which wire do I cut?" thing is a dead horse that's been beaten so much it somehow came back to life. Still, hiding the bomb in a dog carrier with a dog in it is a lot darker than I thought this show would go. Episode was just alright aside from the silliness and the errors others have already mentioned. Still, Minori Chihara fucking kills it in the OP. She's really got an awesome set of pipes.
Jul 11, 2014 2:46 PM

Jul 2013
Redhead FTW.
Only reason to watch so far.
Jul 11, 2014 3:19 PM
Jul 2013
Damn, that was pretty intense.
I was going to die in real life if the timer actually stopped at 00:01 seconds. It would be to common.

Nice ep
Jul 11, 2014 3:27 PM

Nov 2012
What a ruthless criminal, he put the bomb with poor dog. he must have really hated that dog.
can't decide between Sakurai and Koumi, but Sakurai got ahead on this episode.
Jul 11, 2014 3:41 PM

Oct 2013
Dang that was actually pretty good compared to what I expected. Okay okay
Jul 11, 2014 4:05 PM

Feb 2012
Well, this anime managed to stick ecchi in a bomb disposal scene.

Looks like they cut a few corners in the animation, red hair didn't move her lips to talk a couple of times.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2014 4:07 PM

Sep 2007
Tits and ass are nice but holy fuck the animation quality just continues to take a nosedive.
Jul 11, 2014 4:39 PM
Aug 2012
Someone please tell me that liquid nitrogen trick isn't something real. Please, I almost lost it seeing them act so damn serious while doing something is scientifically impossible. Only thing I will not stand is an anime trying to act serious and explain something using science, when it's clearly not.
Jul 11, 2014 5:00 PM
Oct 2012
Idle_Observer said:
Someone please tell me that liquid nitrogen trick isn't something real. Please, I almost lost it seeing them act so damn serious while doing something is scientifically impossible. Only thing I will not stand is an anime trying to act serious and explain something using science, when it's clearly not.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but yep it is real.
http://mythbustersresults.com/toilet-bomb
Jul 11, 2014 5:16 PM

Jul 2010
DAT QUALITY.
Anyway, enjoyable nonetheless. I like how this show focuses on trains, criminal attempts and booties. I mean there was a lack of quality this episode but they didn't forget about the butts, there is such quality and definition on it. And I really mean it.

LastChapter said:
That scene at the end~ Time to ship Naoto and Aoi.

The ship never ends.
Jul 11, 2014 5:21 PM

Apr 2013
Enjoyable episode, although there were some animation problems...

The music fits to the scenes and I really like the characters.
I'll continue to watch this anime for sure.
Jul 11, 2014 6:16 PM
Jul 2013
That locker was kinda unexpected. I thought it was gonna be a peaceful episode. Turns out to be an enjoyable one.

Takuan_Soho said:
Idle_Observer said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but yep it is real.
http://mythbustersresults.com/toilet-bomb

All right, time for me to disarm some bombs. Wish me luck. *Runs away with a liquid nitrogen can*
Jul 11, 2014 6:38 PM

Feb 2008
Forgetfulness said:
This week on Rail Wars, we see generic-kun and his random, unexplained desire to give his absolute most to help every person just because. Very original

Hopefully Aoi is a good character in the show, because that's all I think I can safely expect in terms of quality

There needs to be an explained reason for his desire to help people? Isn't that kind of common nowadays to be helpful and generous for most people? I do agree it's generic, but I think you questioning it is kinda dumb.

Anyways, aside from some animation problems, I actually liked the episode more than I thought.
Jul 11, 2014 6:42 PM
Nov 2013
I kind of figured the bomb was in the dog carrier, lmao.
This show is actually really fun, even if it is a little stupid. I'll at least see this half way through and drop it if it gets worse. But damn, I love the ED song! So fucking cool
Jul 11, 2014 6:54 PM

Jan 2011
show is kinda dumb but when you put on your tits and ass goggles it's a lot better lol didn't bore me to death so i'll keep watching for all know it could actually get better wasn't expecting a bomb disposal right off the bat.

but oh boy did the animation quality drop quick at first it was barely noticeable then progressively got worst to the point in which the actually animation was static for a scene!.
Jul 11, 2014 7:26 PM

Jan 2014
There's something about Sakurai's butt that screams attractive... but in all seriousness, this episode certainly delivered the vibe I was expecting. High tension & fast-paced.

Jul 11, 2014 9:50 PM

Jul 2012
"Sakuraiiii!!"
"Don't worry!! this is how Raiden did it in metal gear solid 2!"

laughingly said to myself "it's the dog!" as soon as they mentioned a second bomb.... and then it really was the dog :P
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Jul 11, 2014 9:58 PM

Apr 2010
This show would be so much better if it was just 20min of Sakurai's ass + the OP/ED.
Jul 11, 2014 10:00 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
The hate for this show seems really... Unnecessary. Sure, there are some quality issues with the animation and art, but the premise is genuinely interesting and unique. I don't really get the people who hate the ecchi part either. If you watched any PV's or even looked at the damn poster of the show, it's blatantly obvious there was going to be some in it. Do some people just hunt and peck for these shows just to ridicule them? That's extraordinarily sad.

Anyway, this episode was quite the change of compared to the first episode. Aoi really showed her stuff this time around, really liking her character and I hope it continues. I hope we get some type of back story for the MC so he can have more depth. He's just too plain right now. Other than that, it's been entertaining to watch.
Jul 11, 2014 10:05 PM

Apr 2012
the girls have really nice butts in this
Jul 11, 2014 11:27 PM

Dec 2013
Aoi Sakurai is really something else isn't she

Jul 12, 2014 12:17 AM

Jun 2013
Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts.

I watch for the butts.
Jul 12, 2014 12:54 AM

Sep 2007
Awesome ending theme

Jul 12, 2014 1:24 AM

Dec 2009
Apparently Sakurai needs to invest in some new skirts, since the ones she's wearing clearly are too small for her, Wedges up in to her buttcrack all the time.
And people keep drooling over it? Oh you.
Jul 12, 2014 1:49 AM

Oct 2013
THEM FUCKING CURVES.DAT ASS.

Seriously though,every 2 scenes there is an ass scene.
Jul 12, 2014 2:40 AM
Nov 2013
Is it just me, or does their meeting room kinda remind you of the SOS brigade's clubroom from Haruhi?
Jul 12, 2014 3:17 AM

Aug 2012
Sir_Lexa said:
kuroho-kun said:
Anyone notice the animators ran out of time (I'm guessing)? There's a scene at 15:57 with a static image. There's voices... but the mouths ain't moving.

Even worse, there was a scene where Sakurai was talking and Takayama's mouth was moving.

Thank god it wasn't just me. I thought my laptop was having a stroke. This episode was awful on this front as Kondo previously illustrated back on page two. Nothing in the characters or story really makes up for it either. I find the ED hilarious though, that's something I guess.
Jul 12, 2014 4:19 AM
Jun 2013
uhmm... that escalated quickly
Jul 12, 2014 6:56 AM

May 2013
I really like that despite of too much boobs and butts, this show focuses on the main plot too. But idk if I'll ship Aoi because Haruka is... pretty innocent, lmao.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

181 by KanthorFehga »»
Jan 30, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

75 by 424jersey106 »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

99 by Raizel »»
Jan 1, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

68 by ColdBisquiT »»
Dec 28, 2021 5:12 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

78 by Apakabar »»
Dec 4, 2021 5:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.