Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2014 6:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was an alright episode I guess. They will probably remove the censors in the BDS. But anyways, an onsen episode huh? I guess it's more of the relaxing episode for the main characters.

Felt pretty smooth. Escha sure had fun there along with some of the others. Some action in the second hafl.
Stark700May 30, 2014 9:16 AM
May 30, 2014 9:18 AM

Aug 2007
Not bad at all. That end card. Putting that end card aside. I was expecting it to be completely an original episode but they pretty much took some key events (meeting the Flame Ruler) and made it work with it. Also some more hints of Logy's past and got some stuff about Awin also.

Sent with Mal Updater
May 30, 2014 9:54 AM

Jul 2010
Escha instinctively putting the stuff Wilbell wants xD
That misunderstanding about "growing bigger", Lucille's realization!
Watching them confront the flame ruler and deciding to help fix the problem.
When they put the ceremonial jewel back in, the scene looked pretty nice. I wonder if it is really quite hot.
Wilbell's decision to conquer the flame rule by herself was a nice scene to see.
May 30, 2014 10:49 AM

Apr 2010
Nice episode ones again.
And some fan service with all it's misunderstandings especially Linca's misunderstanding was funny.
The ending seemed a bit as expected the guys ending up seeing the girls.
All i have to say is lucky them.
May 30, 2014 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
Lol too many head tilts in this ep.. I think it was 4... lol is this SHAFT??
I didn't expect the fanservices though.. since when this series became an Ecchi? :3

3/5
May 30, 2014 12:38 PM

Jun 2013
This was a great episode in all but I don't even know whats the main plot for this anime anymore...
May 30, 2014 12:57 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Thir-kun said:

I know right??? When Wilbell was head-tilting, I was like, o_o

Anyways, was an okay episode :/ Poor boys at the end, all they wanted was to take a dip. They're not there to be your servants you know -.- But seriously, that was incredibly cliche. Escha, why you hit my Logy?

And hmmm, I definitely wasn't seeing things from that one episode! Logy DOES have some sort of scar on his arm. We always seem to be getting bits and pieces of Logy's past, or that he has some sort of sad past, but I want to know! He's interested in balloons, he's has a bad scar, and he made a mistake in the past to not ask for others' help...
May 30, 2014 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
It was an alright episode about hot spring.

Escha and others had helped the Flame Ruler.

Poor boys at the end.
May 30, 2014 4:28 PM

Nov 2011
obligatory onsen episode
not as entertaining as previous episodes, but was ok
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 30, 2014 5:57 PM

Nov 2013
Ayeee.
These past couple of episodes makes me want to pick up my game again e.e
May 30, 2014 6:02 PM

Jan 2013
Interesting filler (well, not really filler, just different adaptation) twist on the Flame Ruler from the game! To me, it's nice to see them taking different approaches to everything, rather than following the game directly, as we basically get to see more content! Meeting the giant fire spirit here was almost comical.

It was great seeing them in the anime put their belief in Escha, as there's been a lot of putting down towards Escha, she can be a bit of a clutz! However, when it comes to cauldron based alchemy, she really can pull it off!

I have to say, I loved seeing the ingredients and synthesis in the anime.

The Flame Ruler enjoying Wilbell's display, and clearly getting along with everyone did annoy me slightly, as she really wasn't like that in the game. She truly hated humans for what they stole.

But, even though there was slight criticism, I loved how this episode was handled in such a different way to the game. It was heartwarming ^_^
Hehe, and yes, those omega crafts are indeed strong! I loved Escha's reaction.
JimJamJamieJooMay 31, 2014 4:13 AM
May 30, 2014 9:05 PM

May 2013
Thir-kun said:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

Also Escha's boobs got like 10 times bigger when her clothes came off lol.
May 30, 2014 9:09 PM
Oct 2010
I see I wasn't the only one reminded of Shaft. XD

Hard to miss I guess.

Shaniyaz said:
Not sure why they'd be angry even when Lagy & Awin were fairly away from them. Poor guys.
And they were there first... and the girls also failed to tell the guys beforehand that they were going to take another dip.

But it's not surprising. Be it reality or fiction, it's "always" the guys' fault. XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 30, 2014 9:29 PM

Sep 2013
Great catch Linca :D

Some nice fan-service.

The girls sure know how to put their clothes on fast :P

Dat head tilt.

'"Teehee", my foot!" :3

Well making a Flame Jewel didn't take to long.

So many head tilts. Shaft work on this episode or something? :P

Allot of slideshowy scenes this episode.

Funny last scene :]

Hot end card.

Xenovius said:
Also Escha's boobs got like 10 times bigger when her clothes came off lol.
Ikr and her waist looked way to thin when she was in her towel :P
May 30, 2014 9:44 PM

Dec 2013
So maaanyyy tilts. :P

Why this fan-service is so nervous for me?

End card is damn hot.
May 30, 2014 11:45 PM

Jan 2011
head tilts head tilts everywhere!

obligatory beach/hot spring episode boy do these get tiring back to to back lol nonetheless Willbell greatness is always a joy to watch.

end cards for this are wonderful but this weeks one takes the cake
May 31, 2014 12:31 AM

Nov 2010
Good Episode.

That ED Card ... nice.
May 31, 2014 12:50 AM

Aug 2013
When Marion tilted her head I was like "oh? That's familiar." XD And I really thought Wilbelle was going to go Nico-nico nii haha.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 31, 2014 1:09 PM
Mar 2012
ALL THAT STEAM.
May 31, 2014 1:48 PM

Dec 2010
Fucking Mary Sue heroine.
May 31, 2014 5:31 PM

Sep 2013
lol, I love going to random live streams on twitch and asking what size are they. Some broadcasters laugh, some take it too serious and banned me lol. In the end, I pretend to correct myself and say "I mean what shoe size?" lol

-Also, I never knew Linca and Escha boobs were that big!
-Poor Logy and Awin at the end, they carry the stuff and maneuver the balloon and that's how they get treated lol.

May 31, 2014 7:06 PM

Jan 2010
The hell, SHAFT head tilts?
May 31, 2014 9:16 PM

Jan 2013
I guess this anime takes the cake for worst of the season.
May 31, 2014 10:27 PM

Jul 2010
Escha is too cute for me.
Jun 1, 2014 2:19 AM

Jul 2013
Where the fuck did Escha hide those boobs?

Vooo said:

That's quite a claim given there are utter garbage like Mahouka, Kamigami Asobi, and Matsutaro around.
Jun 1, 2014 3:30 PM

Oct 2007
xchee said:
When Marion tilted her head I was like "oh? That's familiar." XD And I really thought Wilbelle was going to go Nico-nico nii haha.
Nico-Nico-Nii XD
Wilbell never failed to make me laugh.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 2, 2014 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
Awww!!! Fuck!! Nooo!! They ruin the atelier series totally! Stop watch this show if you are true fan of franchise also called (GAMER)! Get play the games because of the real true great (feel) experience of the franchise and moral. I disagree with this. This is based on Greatly RPG Game for Alchemists. How is this allowed by the original creator of the games franchise. Too bad! :( I was always with the hope that the show to be probably amazing, but do not really expect this to happen anyway. It's not only for this it has so many holes this anime adaptation where i can't explain it because it's so many. Who is familiar with the series will understand what i mean.

I don't spoil or anything but i'm very dissapointed and feel sorry for the japanese people and the rest of us too! I'm not against ecchi or hentai but think just doesn't fit here (FAN SERVICE). NO WAY MAN! :( I'm i right?? If anybody with me comment bravery or like. :)
Jun 2, 2014 10:41 PM

Nov 2011
Stefanos_Elin said:
Awww!!! Fuck!! Nooo!! They ruin the atelier series totally! Stop watch this show if you are true fan of franchise also called (GAMER)! Get play the games because of the real true great (feel) experience of the franchise and moral. I disagree with this. This is based on Greatly RPG Game for Alchemists. How is this allowed by the original creator of the games franchise. Too bad! :( I was always with the hope that the show to be probably amazing, but do not really expect this to happen anyway. It's not only for this it has so many holes this anime adaptation where i can't explain it because it's so many. Who is familiar with the series will understand what i mean.

I don't spoil or anything but i'm very dissapointed and feel sorry for the japanese people and the rest of us too! I'm not against ecchi or hentai but think just doesn't fit here (FAN SERVICE). NO WAY MAN! :( I'm i right?? If anybody with me comment bravery or like. :)

there's hardly any (memorable) fan-service in this series. (want to see real fan-service? watch NGNL)
This onsen episode have some fan-service (it's an onsen episode, fan-service is pretty much expected), but it's not that bad.
the series so far is calm and peaceful, which some might find boring. possibly like Aria..?
(supposedly a very calm and peaceful show too)
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 3, 2014 6:42 PM

Jul 2011
Damn censors...
Jun 4, 2014 4:36 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Surely you could give a little more, plot that is waiting for a reboot, you saw something, but too little.
Telling funny and enjoyable, but not excellent enjoyable, we see the next episode what it offers.
Drawings and animations sufficient.
Jun 4, 2014 5:46 AM

Sep 2012
You know, I actually hated this anime a lot at first. Then I realised it was actually slice of life not fantasy action. Now that I know what to expect, it's actually rather enjoyable.

Vooo said:

Hahahahahaha. You have stupid shit like Black Bullet acting all dark and serious business, and failing terribly, Captain Earth which just... I don't even know, and Gokukoku no Brynhildr which has a great concept but the execution falls flatter than buttered toast. At least Atelier knows what it wants to be, which is somewhat humorous and light-hearted. It doesn't take itself too seriously and try to be all dark and gritty, unlike the myriad of trash this season.
Jun 4, 2014 9:28 PM
Aug 2011
Did they change directors or something? I counted about 8 head tilts.
It went from a somewhat relaxing sequence of events (in the previous episodes) to this overused cringeworthy onsen scenario.
Jun 5, 2014 7:42 PM

Oct 2011
xchee said:
LMAO I thought the same thing! XDD I just went "Nico Nico-niiiii~" out loud.

I love Wilbelle as a character. She's spunky and fun and did I mention a witch? Fave by far.
Jun 5, 2014 10:42 PM

Jan 2011
"Logy-san, you know you will have my boobs soon enough, so was it really needed to steal a peek?!?!"

Pathetic episode, obligatory hot spring/beach antics. We have seen that 123412 times already.
If this ends up beating Little Busters for being the worst show I havent dropped it will be amazing.
Score down to 5/10, the art being the only thing keeping it afloat.
Jun 6, 2014 2:59 AM
Jan 2014
Wilbell's "Teehee!" :3
Jun 6, 2014 7:11 AM

Nov 2010
That end card :P

Wilbell is such a sly witch with her scheme to gain the fire lord
The traditional onsen scenes became legendary according to her

I liked the end, rebuilding the fire altar with the gem placed in
Jun 7, 2014 1:44 AM

Dec 2011
We got some sort of another episodic episode. But it was fun still, Wilbell and her ulterior motives.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2014 2:48 AM

Dec 2010
This one topped the anime.

The episode turned out to be good anyway, didn't expect it from an Onsen episode.
Nov 24, 2014 2:06 PM

May 2012
Onsen episode with a nice ending! Let's see what's next.
Oct 18, 2017 3:59 AM

Dec 2016
So even Wilbell knows Marion's weakness, it was like taking candy from a baby to get her to come along.

The 4 items Logy & Awin brought were Crystal Ball, Blaze Ore, Pendelock & Abrasive.

Yeah no surprise the fire spirit's hands wold be too hot to handle lol.

I thought one of the girls might accidentally throw a craft during the end there.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

60 by zedexile »»
Jan 13, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2014

53 by Shrimp_Tail »»
May 21, 2022 8:25 PM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

21 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 19, 2017 1:02 AM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

35 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 18, 2017 10:08 PM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

25 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 18, 2017 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.