Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2014 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah a fun episode. I noticed how everyone is working together to build what they wanted. Alchemy and inventions can be so such an interesting idea...

I like how they also used the theme song in place near the ending. Thought that was kinda neat.
Jun 12, 2014 11:34 PM

Nov 2011
who knew Logy had a bad experience with airship. good to see that they managed to make an airship
the use of the theme song when they were working together was pretty neat, i agree ^^
relaxing episode as always ^^
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 14, 2014 5:31 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
They managed to build an airship, with plenty of their friends contributing for the acquisition of materials and construction! :D Playing the theme song while they're all working together really helped set up the mood. ^^

So they'll be going to the ruins very soon and Escha's dream will finally come true! ^.^
Jun 14, 2014 5:51 AM

Nov 2013
They managed to finished there airship.. good for them now of to the unexplored ruins next ep.
There was a bit of logy's past in this one which was intresting.
Now we'll finally be able to find out who that girl is in the ending.
Jun 14, 2014 6:44 AM

Jul 2010
Logy... :( and Escha crying!
Katla is always about money!
Reyfer as bait for the metal dragon, that sneeze completely blew away the incense :D
Finding the resolve to build the airship. Logy being a developer for the airship back from central. Enjoyed the building process and the finished product!
That crowd and the letter! Off to the unexplored ruin!!!
Jun 14, 2014 8:58 AM

Aug 2007
Nice ep. They covered all the events really well especially Logy's past. It's been a long wait but its finally time for those Unexplored Ruins.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 14, 2014 9:46 AM

Nov 2009
This ep. is awesome. This episode has everything that made me like this show in the first place: The atmosphere, the characters, the fantasy element and of course the alchemy!

The airship building! Nice to see everyone helping each other out once again. The last part of this episode where the full opening theme playing in the background is very well-done. The airship looks great. Now that the airship is ready, Escha's dream will finally become true. I can't wait for the ruin exploration next ep.

Logy's past and his true potential are also revealed in this ep. The scene where Escha tries to cheer Logy up in tear is so moving. Logy x Escha is very strong in this ep.

This ep. also has good production value (by this show standard). I hope the last two episode will remain the same budget level as this episode.

Question: Can game player explain me about those homunculus ability? Are they able to copy the object without a raw material or something???
Jun 14, 2014 12:54 PM

Aug 2007
Marina2 said:

Question: Can game player explain me about those homunculus ability? Are they able to copy the object without a raw material or something???

They are able to make perfect copies of ingredients you find on the field and items you make with alchemy. No one knows how they go about the process of doing it the only thing they ask for is candy for compensation.
Jun 14, 2014 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
It was a fun episode.

Harry got the book for Logy and Escha for free.

Logy did not make a mistake this time on the airship's engine.
Jun 14, 2014 11:37 PM

Apr 2011
A nice, inspiring episode about never giving up on your dreams. And they finally succeed building an airship.

Logy x Escha scene was sweet. They better get married on the last episode.

I feel inspired on making my dreams come true as well.
Jun 15, 2014 2:39 AM

Aug 2013
Katla lost out on a lot of money again haha.

A JRPG can't be complete without an airship or some form of air travel :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 15, 2014 3:23 AM

Jun 2013
Hello? Is there anyone else still watching this anime? lol
Thats what I'm feeling about this anime but I'm happy I sticked through with it. I just recently noticed that this was based on a game so I can understand why many people are frustrated with the painfully slow plot and character development. I would like to say this is like a slice of life anime but with a fantasy element. But hey, we get to see most of the pieces getting together and some back story on Logy which to me is about damn time.

I been shipping these two since I saw the preview of this anime. The producers better do something positive about it.
Jun 15, 2014 3:46 AM

Aug 2008
Best EP so far. It got me hooked from start to finish.
Jun 15, 2014 12:39 PM

Apr 2010
So they managed to make the airship they needed and with a revelation about Logy's past as well.
Hope he will visit his friend some time in the future seeing as he was afraid to see him, it's sad when things like that happen.
And Escha trying hard as usual.
Jun 16, 2014 1:28 AM

Mar 2014
Strong episode. I noticed one single moment of QUALITY from Escha(probably from watching DAL II, it's made me more sensitive to QUALITY moments), but it's relatively excusable since I haven't seen other moments like that.
This show seems to be heating up now. It's a shame they animated what I think are all the side quests and stuff first; I think that lost quite a few people who wanted to see the main plot. Not that the side quest lines were bad, but now that the Unexplored Ruins plot is front and center, the show is better. Many of the earlier episodes appeared to lack continuity, which I sort of expected, but I suspect it lost people.

Still, I expect the final two episodes to be the best ones. I hope it doesn't disappoint.
Jun 16, 2014 6:09 AM

Jan 2014
They finally got to cover Logy's arc and I thought they did it nicely, with Micie's cameo appearance, and dropping hints of Logy's past . Was a great ep but disappointed with the lack of Threia this series. She could have joined on in the fun with Reyfer & Linca, which would have made for a fun segment, but I can understand with the limited time to cover quite a bit from the game.

Jun 17, 2014 3:22 AM

Nov 2010
That was a nice build up for next episode. really got excited for the next episode.
Jun 17, 2014 12:57 PM

Oct 2011
Tears of joy flowing down my eyes

Logy x Excha

Logy past!!! Glad he was able to build airship.

Lol @ Linca XDDD

Everyone's dream coming true. Time for Escha.
Jun 17, 2014 10:50 PM

Dec 2011
They have finally made the airship! Can't wait to see what the Unexplored Ruins look like.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2014 1:50 AM

Jul 2013
Ahh dragons... the ever present pain-in-the-ass adversary in every Atelier games ever. Great for farming experience though...

Linca is definitely my favorite character. So little scene but so much joy to watch. The Akari Acura of this show!
Jun 19, 2014 12:52 PM

Jul 2010
Probably the best episode thus far. Now we finally know Logy's past, also there were some NICE development between Escha and Logy.

Tfw we'll never see full romance.
Jun 19, 2014 2:23 PM

Nov 2012
Give me more Escha and Logy moments. I'm actually thinking about buying this game now.
Jun 21, 2014 12:20 AM

Sep 2013
If you want to make Escha cry, just say you're giving up on your dreams. Did she say "You're an Important friend" to Logy? Let's have a minute of silence to our friend that just got friendzoned.

Jun 21, 2014 11:24 AM

Nov 2012
zachfoss said:
If you want to make Escha cry, just say you're giving up on your dreams. Did she say "You're an Important friend" to Logy? Let's have a minute of silence to our friend that just got friendzoned.

You really think he got friendzoned? lol

To me, every time Logy touches Escha, she gets moist. Then again, Logy is practically swimming in bitches. Even Clone probably drips oil for him......, just saying.
Jun 21, 2014 12:49 PM

Apr 2012
Naxrrhid said:
zachfoss said:

To me, every time Logy touches Escha, she gets moist. Then again, Logy is practically swimming in bitches. Even Clone probably drips oil for him......, just saying.

Every girl in this series is actually have a crush on Logy(Linca,Marion,Nio,and many more).

but they don't want to turn this series into "Harem" so they hide it LoL.
Jun 21, 2014 3:32 PM

Nov 2012
Sakata_Kintoki said:
Naxrrhid said:

Every girl in this series is actually have a crush on Logy(Linca,Marion,Nio,and many more).

Agreed with everything except for Marrion. I forsee her hooking up with Awin.

I might seriously go buy this game to play just to see how this story ends
Jun 23, 2014 2:16 AM

Nov 2010
Good stuff and we got to know more of Logy's past and reason to come over to Corseit
The blimp accident is a reference to the one that happened in the past in Germany

Escha kind of make a big drama out of it crying a river to encourage Logy not to give up
The process of building the dreadnought was fun to watch with the alchemy and dragon trapping involved
Jun 23, 2014 3:26 AM

Apr 2012
Naxrrhid said:
Sakata_Kintoki said:

Agreed with everything except for Marrion. I forsee her hooking up with Awin.

I might seriously go buy this game to play just to see how this story ends

You should really considered it(same as me),I heard it get pretty high rating out of all Atelier series both in Japanese and NA.

especially since this is the first Atelier game that have male protagonist in it.
Jun 25, 2014 10:19 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
1lau said:

Escha kind of make a big drama out of it crying a river to encourage Logy not to give up

I felt that way too, though I'm not sure if you didn't like it as I did. It made it cringe a little, despite it supposed to be touching. Or maybe it's because I simply don't ship Logy and Escha together :P

Finally we get to know Logy's past and the story behind his scar! They definitely did a good job dropping the hints, though I didn't expect him to have been the leader of the team that was developing the airship. Logy sure is amazing! And that letter from his friend came at such a great timing, though it might've even been better if it came earlier. This was a nice episode, I really liked it
Jun 26, 2014 4:02 AM

Nov 2010
tingy said:

I felt that way too, though I'm not sure if you didn't like it as I did. It made it cringe a little, despite it supposed to be touching. Or maybe it's because I simply don't ship Logy and Escha together :P

I don't see them as a couple morelike good friends and colleagues, the game hasn't been checked out by me so I'm sure if there's any romance involved at all
The scene of Escha crying is just her emotional character, plenty girls are alike
Jun 26, 2014 8:22 PM

Mar 2013
Best episode so far. Really cool.
Jun 27, 2014 7:13 AM
SG-r03 Gungnir

Dec 2008
Anyone else noticed that Logy's incident is a reference to the Hindenburg disaster?
Jul 2, 2014 1:34 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Logy is not very good with girls from what I see! XD
Episode cute, accessible narrative that shows a great leap forward in the history and other little things.
Plot nice firm, promoted.
Sore point for drawings and animations that do not take off, a point where I was hoping there saw the costume design and scenery quite nice.
What a shame ...
Nov 24, 2014 2:53 PM

May 2012
Nice episode working on the ship, quite liked it so next up is the ruins I hope? Let's see what's next.
Sep 13, 2015 10:43 AM

Dec 2010
Wow, this was a great episode.

ThreePointer said:

I been shipping these two since I saw the preview of this anime. The producers better do something positive about it.
Thumbs up.
Oct 18, 2017 10:08 PM

Dec 2016
That is quite the sad past that Logy has, he feels the burden of his past actions every day.

Thankfully Escha was able to get him back on the right track and Awin is also doing his best.

Always handy to have a spirit friend, you never know you we might need their help.

Poor Reyfer lol, it was funny how Linca just casually said good to him.

Alright part 1 done, the hard part is getting to the ruins.

Beautiful moment at the end with the letter from Logy's friend.
LukesYGO_WSonYTOct 18, 2017 10:15 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

60 by zedexile »»
Jan 13, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2014

53 by Shrimp_Tail »»
May 21, 2022 8:25 PM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

21 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 19, 2017 1:02 AM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

25 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 18, 2017 7:23 PM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

39 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 18, 2017 3:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.