Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Biggest Character Poll of One Piece on Myanimelist!!(Check the whole list before giving your vote)

New
Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2021 5:50 AM

Nov 2016
VolKur said:
Completed 200+ votes, more 300 to go.

Try to go for 1000, you gotta aim high.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 31, 2021 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
FMmatron said:
VolKur said:
Completed 200+ votes, more 300 to go.

Yeah I should aim higher, and I'm starting a same pole in naruto and HxH anime page as well.
Oct 31, 2021 6:08 AM

Oct 2010
one piece has a place in my heart because I watch it since 2010, so I shall participate.
My all time favorite is Black Beard, I like everything about him, he's cunning, has an ugly mug, he's vicious and he defeated the greatest fighter in one piece universe, he's ruthless and I would love to see him becoming the pirate king.
I enjoy following him because he is so much an opposite to luffy while having the same spirit of adventure and nakama ties.
I was so happy when he captured that guy, smart ass brats should know to never underestimate a pirate fight.

2nd is nami, she's hot and her story was the best in my view, arlong park is still my fav arc
Oct 31, 2021 6:17 AM

May 2018
vote goes automatically to chopper of course, but if I had to choose any other character to vote it would be Brook
Oct 31, 2021 6:30 AM

Dec 2020
VolKur said:
FMmatron said:

Yeah I should aim higher, and I'm starting a same pole in naruto and HxH anime page as well.
Wow bro you are really doing a good job,any idea when?

For your Information:

Oct 31, 2021 6:32 AM
Jul 2018
Dinorexy007 said:
VolKur said:

Wow bro you are really doing a good job,any idea when?

For naruto it's 2 november and for hxh it will be 5 or 6 November.
Oct 31, 2021 6:35 AM
Jul 2018
@FMmatron @Ayu_01 someone literally voted for joyboy and celestial dragon have 2 votes but most surprising thing is shanks is at number 4. This is just make me remember that if shanks really get a proper screen time and his own arc, and a great epic fight, I think he will be even more popular than sanji.

Edit:- 300 crossed, 700 to go!!
removed-userOct 31, 2021 6:50 AM
Oct 31, 2021 6:38 AM

Nov 2016
VolKur said:
@FMmatron @Ayu_01 someone literally voted for joyboy and celestial dragon have 2 votes but most surprising thing is shanks is at number 4. This is just make me remember that if shanks really get a proper screen time and his own arc, and a great epic fight, I think he will be even more popular than sanji.

Shanks has a dedicated cult that's jerking to him fanbase hehe. The mystery surrounding him makes him even more attractive.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 31, 2021 6:40 AM

Dec 2020
I haven't even seen one piece yet and I know Luffy and Zoro are going to be my favorites xD

Oct 31, 2021 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
Erebus_Akeldama said:
I haven't even seen one piece yet and I know Luffy and Zoro are going to be my favorites xD

So did you voted, if yes then who and if not then just vote anyone.
Oct 31, 2021 6:42 AM

Jun 2021
My vote goes to Zoro, but I love everyone from straw hat :)
Oct 31, 2021 6:46 AM

Dec 2020
VolKur said:
Erebus_Akeldama said:

I decided not to vote cause I want to watch one piece first and not be a wanna be. I think I'll vote after, but I'm pretty confident it's going to be between Luffy or Zoro.

Oct 31, 2021 6:57 AM

Nov 2016
Erebus_Akeldama said:
VolKur said:

I decided not to vote cause I want to watch one piece first and not be a wanna be. I think I'll vote after, but I'm pretty confident it's going to be between Luffy or Zoro.

Keep your eyes on Usopp as well. Actually, pretty much every Straw Hat is favorite tier. Later down the line there will be other extremely likeable characters too.

Supporting chara in One Piece > main chara in other series :P

@VolKur

Zoro is starting to close the gap and we see surprise characters such as Kalifa. Could the one who voted for her tell me why? Do you love hot secretary's that much? Is it that she's wearing stockings XD
FMmatronOct 31, 2021 7:02 AM

Oct 31, 2021 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
@FMmatron yeah character's like kalifa, reiju and pedro are getting vote, and what's disappointing is kid didn't get a single vote where as killer get 1 vote, but thinks will change after wano arc as you know what just happened is chapter 1030 and what's to come.
But what most satisfying to see is just how much bon clay is getting love he deserve. I can never forget this line and it's still gives me chill.
Swan never dies and never say goodbye

Edit :- I'm also glad that Jhonny and yosuke atleast get 1 vote because they deserved it. Sorry for kid someone just voted for him ZEHAHAHAHAHA...
Oct 31, 2021 7:10 AM

Nov 2016
VolKur said:
@FMmatron yeah character's like kalifa, reiju and pedro are getting vote, and what's disappointing is kid didn't get a single vote where as killer get 1 vote, but thinks will change after wano arc as you know what just happened is chapter 1030 and what's to come.
But what most satisfying to see is just how much bon clay is getting love he deserve. I can never forget this line and it's still gives me chill.
Swan never dies and never say goodbye

Bon Clay is unsurpsingly popular. People consider him Straw Hat tier for a reason. But big uff for Kid hahahaha. Oda did him dirty so far after hype introduction.

Oct 31, 2021 7:16 AM

Sep 2020
usopp is my favorite (obviously) and my #1 favorite character of all time (obviously)

btw thank you @FMmatron for bringing me here
Oct 31, 2021 7:19 AM

Nov 2016
GOD_USOPP34 said:
usopp is my favorite (obviously) and my #1 favorite character of all time (obviously)

btw thank you @FMmatron for bringing me here

I should've linked you and maybe I will go through my list later because I forget a few people, but there are simply too many, lol.

Oct 31, 2021 7:42 AM
Apr 2020
Why no Scopper Gaban?
Oct 31, 2021 8:34 AM

Aug 2021
My all time favourite character is Roronoa Zoro.
Thanks for mentioning @VolKur
Oct 31, 2021 8:38 AM

Apr 2018
Having Fujitora as your fav means sometimes you walk alone...
ChibiTalhaOct 31, 2021 9:20 AM
Oct 31, 2021 8:52 AM
May 2021
oh yeah, my favourite character, the g o i n g m e r r y
Oct 31, 2021 9:13 AM

Aug 2021
ChibiTalha said:
Having Fujitora as your fav brother means sometimes you walk alone...

There is not a single soul in the wholeuniverse more obsessed than you with fujitora and if you don't who I'm then let me tell you I'm blood related younger brother of the person who started this pole.
Oct 31, 2021 9:21 AM

Apr 2018
Xangus said:
ChibiTalha said:
Having Fujitora as your fav brother means sometimes you walk alone...

There is not a single soul in the wholeuniverse more obsessed than you with fujitora and if you don't who I'm then let me tell you I'm blood related younger brother of the person who started this pole.

Damn xD

Yeah, he and Dragon are my fav characters. Wish they get more screentime

Oct 31, 2021 9:28 AM
Apr 2021
NoBoDY-5 said:
One piece character poll.
Luffy:It's free real estate.

But this time I'm not gonna vote for Luffy as this time I'm gonna vote for Zoro(sorry luffy fans)

What happen to your evangelion fan forever signature?
Parasyte is My Favorite anime
Oct 31, 2021 9:29 AM
Apr 2021
Anybody who voted bon clay needs help he is a garbage character
Oct 31, 2021 9:38 AM
May 2021
PaRa-Sytesho said:
NoBoDY-5 said:
One piece character poll.
Luffy:It's free real estate.

But this time I'm not gonna vote for Luffy as this time I'm gonna vote for Zoro(sorry luffy fans)

oh,while editing my singnature I have to delete all the text that's why i have removed that one and I really forgot to add that again.
So,you remember my singnature huh I'm impressed and thanks for the remainder🤝.
Oct 31, 2021 9:40 AM

Mar 2016
Law ofc, my first anime crush.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Oct 31, 2021 9:42 AM
Apr 2021
NoBoDY-5 said:
PaRa-Sytesho said:

oh,while editing my singnature I have to delete all the text that's why i have removed that one and I really forgot to add that again.

Of course i would remember your signature, to me your like a MAL celebrity😁. will you add it back though?
Oct 31, 2021 9:53 AM
Jul 2020
FMmatron said:
VolKur said:

Shanks has a dedicated cult that's jerking to him fanbase hehe. The mystery surrounding him makes him even more attractive.

I see what you did there XD
@VolKur an excellent poll made it will surely cross 500 votes.
@FMmatron I am glad there is not much admiral wank here,90% i go now there is admiral wank going on.just because they fought strawhats when they were fodders.Though i am believer of kaido top 1 and Yonkos>=Admirals but this wanking on other forum needs to stop,And only ODA is to be blamed here,making the yonkos less intidimating.

Oct 31, 2021 10:00 AM

Feb 2019
Luffy is easily the best character in one piece.
Oct 31, 2021 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
400 VOTES COMPLETED, 600 HUNDRED TO GO
Monkey D Luffy have 100+ Votes
54 out of 180 Characters have received atleast one Vote
Oct 31, 2021 10:08 AM
May 2021
PaRa-Sytesho said:
NoBoDY-5 said:

Of course i would remember your signature, to me your like a MAL celebrity😁. will you add it back though?
My oh my, calling me celebrity on this infamous MAL site I'm honoured.
Oct 31, 2021 10:20 AM
Jul 2020
VolKur said:
400 VOTES COMPLETED, 600 HUNDRED TO GO
Monkey D Luffy have 100+ Votes
54 out of 180 Characters have received atleast one Vote

Send it on reddit to increase number of votes,it can be potentially first op 1000 poll as far as i know in this forum
Oct 31, 2021 10:54 AM
Oct 2015
Zoro: Best Boy

Robin: Best Girl

I don't care about anything else.
Oct 31, 2021 11:27 AM

Jun 2021
I would choose Luffy but, I'll pick Zoro this time since he is more badass than him
Oct 31, 2021 11:52 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Roronoa Zoro will always be the best. My boi is a beast <3
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Oct 31, 2021 12:13 PM
Jul 2021
Law is my man arguably one of the cruelest back stories and who pulls up to a raid in jeans the dude has too much drip
Oct 31, 2021 12:30 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
@FMmatron Thanks for the call!

I’ve been a Shanks fan from day one but now, it’s come down to a tough battle between him and Boa Hancock for me.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 31, 2021 12:46 PM

Mar 2021
i immediately picked sabo bc i love him
Oct 31, 2021 12:47 PM

Dec 2019
My favorite is Luffy then zoro then law
Oct 31, 2021 1:03 PM

Nov 2016
Ayu_01 said:
FMmatron said:

@FMmatron I am glad there is not much admiral wank here,90% i go now there is admiral wank going on.just because they fought strawhats when they were fodders.Though i am believer of kaido top 1 and Yonkos>=Admirals but this wanking on other forum needs to stop,And only ODA is to be blamed here,making the yonkos less intidimating.

It's honestly not that clear tbh. On one hand you got physical monster Yonkou like Kaido and Big Mom who can tank so damn much. Whitebeard also didn't want to go down, but in his case it wasn't necessarily just his invincible body. He was just sheer willpower. Shanks is a haki = spiritual monster. And Blackbeard is still not quite at his peak, yet he got OP abilities.

The admirals on the other hand are the ultimate attack force. Freezing the ocean, barrage of light beams, floating rubble as large as an island, raining lava fists. Akainu's durability was nothing to sneeze at either. One man army seems like an apt term for them. An admiral could go toe to toe with a Yonkou, perhaps even bet one on a good day with the right strategy. That's how I used to think before I got see the whole extent of Big Mom's being. Now I'm not that optmistic anymore, even tho both ranks often got mentioned in the same breath. Prime Garp and Sengoku still would've been capable off defeating any Yonkou. At least based on their rep as legends. Akainu might be able to beat Blackbeard or even Big Mom. We still haven't seen his limit yet nor an admiral truly going all out for that matter. If there are characters who are capable of beating a Yonkou 1vs1 (except Kaido currently) then it's them, I'll tell you at least that much.

Oct 31, 2021 2:08 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Could use more characters; also, it's Pell, not Pale.
Oct 31, 2021 2:11 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
VolKur said:
BIGGEST CHARACTER POLL
----------------------------------------

I started this poll because I want know where every one piece character stands according to his/her popularity.
Sharer this to your friends as much as you can, I want approximately more than 1000+ votes.
My freinds :-
@Xnovazero @GlennMagusHarvey @Xangus @Paladin23 @BidoofOP @aumia @Moon_Magic @Mr_Jacks , all of you just vote, I don't care if you have wateched one piece or not, I just want you to give a vote.
User's from One Piece Fanbase :-
@Mei-o_Scarlett @Eoussama @rurismashboom @MegamiRem @kaitonic @BoyBegtu @Yashvanth @karambia @alphazero4um @tookthisusername @SteamedPlague @KneelBeforeMe @Emmuhzx @Kozuki_0den @ManWild @AhriTheS3xyFox @KowaitheSenpai @Natsu88 @Zeroschool @Khunime @Dinorexy007 @OminousSin @Fudomeki @okayesch @YoungsterLiam53 @kabooomi @Attackonfiller
Sorry if I didn't put your name in fanbase section(to the other one piece fans).
Special Guest's :-
@ChibiTalha @FMmatron @Ayu_01 @Kenny_Stryker @anime-prime @FateXBlood @Kuma @Kunii @Shymander
Kenny and prime I know you don't love one piece as much as I do, but still just vote your favorite one piece character.
There are total 180 characters, so keep in mind to check the list before giving the vote. There are many characters who are not on the list sorry for that and I tried my best to cover as much characters I could.
My vote goes to Monkey D Luffy.
Thanks for voting

I have no idea how you got me there but it's much appreciated, I'll forward this post to as many people as I can.
Oct 31, 2021 2:29 PM

Apr 2018
Everyone's just picking Luffy or Zoro

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 31, 2021 2:30 PM
Jul 2020
FMmatron said:
Ayu_01 said:

It's honestly not that clear tbh. On one hand you got physical monster Yonkou like Kaido and Big Mom who can tank so damn much. Whitebeard also didn't want to go down, but in his case it wasn't necessarily just his invincible body. He was just sheer willpower. Shanks is a haki = spiritual monster. And Blackbeard is still not quite at his peak, yet he got OP abilities.

The admirals on the other hand are the ultimate attack force. Freezing the ocean, barrage of light beams, floating rubble as large as an island, raining lava fists. Akainu's durability was nothing to sneeze at either. One man army seems like an apt term for them. An admiral could go toe to toe with a Yonkou, perhaps even bet one on a good day with the right strategy. That's how I used to think before I got see the whole extent of Big Mom's being. Now I'm not that optmistic anymore, even tho both ranks often got mentioned in the same breath. Prime Garp and Sengoku still would've been capable off defeating any Yonkou. At least based on their rep as legends. Akainu might be able to beat Blackbeard or even Big Mom. We still haven't seen his limit yet nor an admiral truly going all out for that matter. If there are characters who are capable of beating a Yonkou 1vs1 (except Kaido currently) then it's them, I'll tell you at least that much.

Yes agreed and as I say Yonko>=Admiral any admiral can beat any yonko on his good day with ext diff but the fact that Oda has been fodderising yonko makes people wank them too much.
Either its the potryal that Oda really wants to disply or idk.Kaido could be potentially top 5 villian due to his powe,r savage ,not just brute his knowledge and mightbe potential backstory but Oda literally reducing his potential.
@FMmatron if you were reading Mf weekly there was no death until end throughtout war and as any other arc it would seem Ace will be rescued at end without casuality but Oda did a 360.Did you feel the tension going on or it was like onigashima only ?
Oct 31, 2021 3:45 PM

Nov 2016
Ayu_01 said:
FMmatron said:

Yes agreed and as I say Yonko>=Admiral any admiral can beat any yonko on his good day with ext diff but the fact that Oda has been fodderising yonko makes people wank them too much.
Either its the potryal that Oda really wants to disply or idk.Kaido could be potentially top 5 villian due to his powe,r savage ,not just brute his knowledge and mightbe potential backstory but Oda literally reducing his potential.
@FMmatron if you were reading Mf weekly there was no death until end throughtout war and as any other arc it would seem Ace will be rescued at end without casuality but Oda did a 360.Did you feel the tension going on or it was like onigashima only ?

Yeah, compared to the admirals back then Yonkou feel beatable now. The Straw Hats are big time pirates with allies and stuff now 😎

Marineford felt a bit more intense at first because it had an impressive line up with many familiar and anticipated characters. It was a crazy fast paced hypetrain with banger chapter after banger chapter. There was also the big shocker with Squardo which was one of the big surprises. So tension was constantly peak in spite of thinking that Ace would make it out alive for sure. Only Whitebeard seemed like a death candidate, even before the war had started. Once Ace was saved his sacrifice seemed almost confirmed. Then shit really hit the fan when he actually died. What made it hit so hard was the effect it had on Luffy. The protagnist of the story came all the just to fail. Brutal.

This and Sabaody last few chapters have been the most intense of all One Piece. My reaction to the latter was almost crazier because it legit felt like the end of One Piece to me. The hopelessness the Straw Hats experienced there was worse than death.

Oct 31, 2021 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
500 VOTES UP, 500 TO GO
Roronoa Zoro also have 100+ Votes
65 Characters out of 180 have atleast one Vote
removed-userOct 31, 2021 4:31 PM
Oct 31, 2021 4:20 PM
Jul 2020
FMmatron said:
Ayu_01 said:

Yeah, compared to the admirals back then Yonkou feel beatable now. The Straw Hats are big time pirates with allies and stuff now 😎

Marineford felt a bit more intense at first because it had an impressive line up with many familiar and anticipated characters. It was a crazy fast paced hypetrain with banger chapter after banger chapter. There was also the big shocker with Squardo which was one of the big surprises. So tension was constantly peak in spite of thinking that Ace would make it out alive for sure. Only Whitebeard seemed like a death candidate, even before the war had started. Once Ace was saved his sacrifice seemed almost confirmed. Then shit really hit the fan when he actually died. What made it hit so hard was the effect it had on Luffy. The protagnist of the story came all the just to fail. Brutal.

This and Sabaody last few chapters have been the most intense of all One Piece. My reaction to the latter was almost crazier because it legit felt like the end of One Piece to me. The hopelessness the Straw Hats experienced there was worse than death.

Dang that feeling since I dont read many manga i dont know whethre i can experience that type of feeling again.Seeing this arc progress idt there will be such type of situtaion here.
Can you suggest a nice manga which i can catch up with weekly as all my manga list are long 400+ shonen mangas.
Oct 31, 2021 4:24 PM
Jul 2018
@Eoussama I could have but any of them hardly would've gotten atleast one vote, just take example of vinsmoke judge, Pell and king cobra, no one wants to pick them up.
I found you from chapter/episode discussions.
Oct 31, 2021 4:39 PM

Aug 2021
@VolKur I know I'm late, but still thanks a lot for summoning me here.
Glad to be a part of something this big.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 511 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 20, 2011

63 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 11, 2009

68 by TheStarscream759 »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 458 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 10, 2010

59 by bakakisima »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 456 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jun 19, 2010

78 by bakakisima »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1062 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 20, 2023

331 by yoko-_- »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.