Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 29, 2019 6:15 PM

Jul 2009
Daniel_Naumov said:
I will list several interesting details and symbolism. In the meantime, can anyone make out what is the female voice whispering right in the end of the opening?

5:40 there is a talk on how passing assisted-suicide laws is easier since many other countries have already done so. The focus suddenly switches to a litter bin which has a lot of cans lying around, not in the litter bin itself. It is an obvious allusion to how it is easier for an individual to do bad things (everyone knows how littering and not delivering your garbage to the proper destination is frowned upon and regulated in the society, yet when people see a full litter bin and a lot of trash lying around they will feel it easier to do the same, namingly to avoid going through with proper protocols despite the opposite being a morally wrong action - diffusion of responsibility. However, there is more subtle implication, that might explain this precise choice of an allegory - the whole idea of assisted suicide is just trash. At least authors make their stance clear.

I noticed that allusion too! It was well done.
Oct 29, 2019 8:14 PM
Sep 2019
Sekuros prolly Magase Ai. Look at those boobs, thats the commonality between all these 4 ladies (the short hair, the blue-eyed long hair, the long black haired girl and now this lawyer).

is this Shiniki city supposed to be north korea that the people just follow along this suicide scheme willy nilly? This itsuki dude just assumed power for the first time, without previous accomplishments to show for it, introduced the sickest law just as he was inducted into office and people aren't rioting or trying to impeach him? Is this a joke? I know how they introduced shiniki city as ‘independent’ but srsly... its still part of japan and all laws must not contradict japans constitution. Plus, controversial laws should be reviewed by japans supreme court. The executive branch of the city might be led by some psycho but there are always other branches of the govt that perform checks and balances.
Pen_pineappleOct 29, 2019 10:28 PM
Oct 30, 2019 12:18 AM

Jul 2014
Pin_pyo said:
Sekuros prolly Magase Ai. Look at those boobs, thats the commonality between all these 4 ladies (the short hair, the blue-eyed long hair, the long black haired girl and now this lawyer).

is this Shiniki city supposed to be north korea that the people just follow along this suicide scheme willy nilly? This itsuki dude just assumed power for the first time, without previous accomplishments to show for it, introduced the sickest law just as he was inducted into office and people aren't rioting or trying to impeach him? Is this a joke? I know how they introduced shiniki city as ‘independent’ but srsly... its still part of japan and all laws must not contradict japans constitution. Plus, controversial laws should be reviewed by japans supreme court. The executive branch of the city might be led by some psycho but there are always other branches of the govt that perform checks and balances.

Yeah, what's really confusing (i.e. silly) is that the mayor managed to institute a law without a legislative branch. I like this show, but, like, what? That shit makes no sense. It makes me wonder if Seizaki's statement of "I don't understand politics" is the original author poking his head into the story a little bit. Probably not, but its more than a little weird. Like, this isn't some change to the sales tax. Its a law on suicide.

Daniel_Naumov said:
However, there is more subtle implication, that might explain this precise choice of an allegory - the whole idea of assisted suicide is just trash. At least authors make their stance clear.

Its a bit of a straw man since those who support assisted suicide wouldn't ever think Itsuki's method is acceptable. The dude is more like a Disney villain than a supporter of a policy that the author, or whoever, doesn't like. Reminds me of the fearmongering in regards to legalizing same-sex marriage. "If we let gays marry we'll all be forced to do the same!" is similar to "If we legalize assisted suicide then people are going to start throwing themselves in front of trains all willy nilly and children will grow up without parents. Mwahahahahaha!" Not exactly a nuanced discussion.

Of course, it may be too early to be making assumptions on the author's intentions or political beliefs.

Daniel_Naumov said:
This is episode 4 and we (the characters) are still playing the laws and politics game. They represent order, they are trying to corner an antagonist by avoiding extreme actions or unlawful conduct, which could damage the society even further. Soon they will realize they are dealing with insanity which has no interest in their artificial constraints. The old-goon politician himself is underestimating Itsuki greatly, calling him "young" - he represents a stupid, complacent politician who is stuck in his own reality and refuses to accept whatever might contradict it. Hardliners which are widely present in Japan's political (pseudo) elite today.

I can't speak on behalf of Japan, but I worry about what road a society goes down when the Law decides to ignore the law in order to achieve their own political ends. It may just be me, but I found it concerning that Seizaki straight up said that the goal of the task force was to arrest Itsuki rather than to find out if he broke the law. Sure, Nomaru IS a self-involved old coot who was willing to rig an election to implement his awful conception of a nation, but I think he's right to choose to challenge Itsuki politically. It'll be a big letdown if the story deals with Itsuki by having him killed at the hands of our righteous protagonists.

Piromysl said:
The plot thickens. Pity, that there is little action in this show, but it still has it's ways to keep you in the seat's edge.

Personally, I like it that way. The life of a public prosecutor shouldn't really involve a gun.
Oct 30, 2019 2:29 AM
Apr 2016
SithSteel said:
Pin_pyo said:

Yeah, what's really confusing (i.e. silly) is that the mayor managed to institute a law without a legislative branch. I like this show, but, like, what? That shit makes no sense. It makes me wonder if Seizaki's statement of "I don't understand politics" is the original author poking his head into the story a little bit. Probably not, but its more than a little weird. Like, this isn't some change to the sales tax. Its a law on suicide.

Daniel_Naumov said:
However, there is more subtle implication, that might explain this precise choice of an allegory - the whole idea of assisted suicide is just trash. At least authors make their stance clear.

Its a bit of a straw man since those who support assisted suicide wouldn't ever think Itsuki's method is acceptable. The dude is more like a Disney villain than a supporter of a policy that the author, or whoever, doesn't like. Reminds me of the fearmongering in regards to legalizing same-sex marriage. "If we let gays marry we'll all be forced to do the same!" is similar to "If we legalize assisted suicide then people are going to start throwing themselves in front of trains all willy nilly and children will grow up without parents. Mwahahahahaha!" Not exactly a nuanced discussion.

Of course, it may be too early to be making assumptions on the author's intentions or political beliefs.

Daniel_Naumov said:
This is episode 4 and we (the characters) are still playing the laws and politics game. They represent order, they are trying to corner an antagonist by avoiding extreme actions or unlawful conduct, which could damage the society even further. Soon they will realize they are dealing with insanity which has no interest in their artificial constraints. The old-goon politician himself is underestimating Itsuki greatly, calling him "young" - he represents a stupid, complacent politician who is stuck in his own reality and refuses to accept whatever might contradict it. Hardliners which are widely present in Japan's political (pseudo) elite today.

I can't speak on behalf of Japan, but I worry about what road a society goes down when the Law decides to ignore the law in order to achieve their own political ends. It may just be me, but I found it concerning that Seizaki straight up said that the goal of the task force was to arrest Itsuki rather than to find out if he broke the law. Sure, Nomaru IS a self-involved old coot who was willing to rig an election to implement his awful conception of a nation, but I think he's right to choose to challenge Itsuki politically. It'll be a big letdown if the story deals with Itsuki by having him killed at the hands of our righteous protagonists.

Piromysl said:
The plot thickens. Pity, that there is little action in this show, but it still has it's ways to keep you in the seat's edge.

Personally, I like it that way. The life of a public prosecutor shouldn't really involve a gun.

Of course, no one is questioning that the law is still supreme and is needed to preserve order and society. But the problem is that here the antagonists had already gone beyond the law, Itsuki (Magase Ai) is making people suicide, while he claims it is their right to. Seizaki has at least one evidence to that he had definitely broken a law - his colleague was "hypnotized" during interrogation of Magase Ai and then committed suicide just a day after? No one seen any signs and suddenly he is happily jumping from the Babylon tower. Even if he can't connect it through material evidence, Seizaki clearly sees that they have orchestrated a lot of suicides lately. And there is no telling whether people who actually jumped that day were not also hypnotized or something. Besides I believe they still do not grasp the whole problem - this is not a political struggle, I assume Itsuki is long gone already, or in a similar state to that university professor they've found as the first victim. Magase Ai is clearly (to me) controlling the whole scheme and she does not care about laws or stuff. This is a holy war on society (on male dominant Japanese society), though it might sound unsubstantial at that point. We will just have to see.
Piromysl said:

If this was an American series Seizueres would have been shooting three to ten people in the span of one episode. Not because NRA sponsors Cool Gun, just because they don't know how to make actual art. Good thing we are dealing with art here, and a realistic one as in Japan gun-violence is the least of citizen's worries. Angry brother with a knife is a top three reasons Japanese people don't want any Japanese relatives.
Daniel_NaumovOct 30, 2019 2:33 AM
Re:formed
Oct 30, 2019 4:25 AM

Jul 2017
Judgment526 said:
lihle808 said:
I still think Sekuro is Ai, her prying eyes are giving me suspicion vibes.

Good that it's back.

Could also be a red herring. I don’t fully trust her yet either, but I also feel like having her be Magase Ai might be a bit too predictable given what we already know about her.

The opening line of the introduction to Sekuro and the medical data of Ai shows their both 23.

This could strengthen either case. For a red herring it's the writer/director waving this information in our face to distract us and for the case that they're one and the same it's a big clue.

Seizaki could have similar thoughts and ordered the medical data to try and match the DNA.

For what it's worth they both have different VAs.
Oct 30, 2019 5:10 AM
Sep 2019
Daniel_Naumov said:

Of course, no one is questioning that the law is still supreme and is needed to preserve order and society. But the problem is that here the antagonists had already gone beyond the law, Itsuki (Magase Ai) is making people suicide, while he claims it is their right to. Seizaki has at least one evidence to that he had definitely broken a law - his colleague was "hypnotized" during interrogation of Magase Ai and then committed suicide just a day after? No one seen any signs and suddenly he is happily jumping from the Babylon tower. Even if he can't connect it through material evidence, Seizaki clearly sees that they have orchestrated a lot of suicides lately. And there is no telling whether people who actually jumped that day were not also hypnotized or something. Besides I believe they still do not grasp the whole problem - this is not a political struggle, I assume Itsuki is long gone already, or in a similar state to that university professor they've found as the first victim. Magase Ai is clearly (to me) controlling the whole scheme and she does not care about laws or stuff. This is a holy war on society (on male dominant Japanese society), though it might sound unsubstantial at that point. We will just have to see.

Maybe i’ve missed it, but i dont get why they still havent made it known to the public that their newly elected mayor is MIA and it was just a recording being played. Since it seems he is ‘unfit to serve’(at least mentally) and physically absent, then his vice mayor should assume his post. If they want to stop more people from committing suicide the first thing to do is stop any future broadcasting in tv or social media from this psycho mayor and his sidechick. I understand they were blindsided by that initial broadcast but to let their group have their way on that parliament election is too much.
Oct 30, 2019 8:04 AM
May 2019
Things are starting to get interesting and tense.
This episode brings some interesting moral dilemmas regarding Euthanasia.
Oct 30, 2019 12:28 PM
Mar 2015
I think it is obvious that Sekuro is Ai Surprised no one in the story has not noticed it
Oct 30, 2019 4:50 PM

Jul 2017
After waiting 3 weeks, Babylon is back with the 2nd arc, continuing on with the aftermath of the suicide revolution.

Seizaki has it hard on his hands to follow both government and the preceding case of the Shiniki mayor supporting suicides and reforming through law. Plus, the mysterious woman that is Ai Magase who triggered his thought processes on the sidelines. Furthermore, the plot I could think of now is that Sekuro, the sister to the politician father, this triggers me on the prediction of "she is Ai Magase". Hopefully it doesn't route that way.

Probably the start of all things bad, but with progress I would like to see where this will go. Although suspenseful, it's hard waiting for each new episode.
KANLen09Nov 22, 2019 2:56 AM
Oct 31, 2019 2:43 AM

Jul 2015
Daniel_Naumov said:
Water-sama said:
Would being hypnotized/drugged into committing suicide be "Direct"

The problem is exactly that - they do not know through what means Magase Ai made her victims commit suicide.

I suspect that she mastered art of persuasion to such an extent that she simply convinces people, that they want/need to die. It's probably the best option, since it doesn't invonve any supernatural.
Her interrogation scene seems to confirm that and how she just left interrogation room.

Oct 31, 2019 2:45 AM

Jul 2017
operationvalkyri said:
Did they just take a dig at the dead guy, Fumio?

I'm wondering how much of a deterrent suicide being illegal is, to those wanting to kill themselves. Are they afraid of the police arresting their corpses after they're dead? Religion probably helps stop suicide more than law since it makes people believe that their souls won't cross over or they'd go to hell. An interesting concept.

It's dumb. Suicide being illegal or legal doesn't matter if we're not talking some kind of assisted suicide(which is already illegal in this story?!)
Oct 31, 2019 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Abusaeed said:
operationvalkyri said:

I'm wondering how much of a deterrent suicide being illegal is, to those wanting to kill themselves. Are they afraid of the police arresting their corpses after they're dead? Religion probably helps stop suicide more than law since it makes people believe that their souls won't cross over or they'd go to hell. An interesting concept.

It's dumb. Suicide being illegal or legal doesn't matter if we're not talking some kind of assisted suicide(which is already illegal in this story?!)
Yeah that's my point. I don't see legality affecting any sort of suicide except the assisted kind, other than maybe in providing easier means to off oneself.
Nov 1, 2019 1:20 AM

Sep 2019
My very first thought was that the female assistant was Ai, but I suppose we'll find out in a later episode.
Nov 1, 2019 5:43 AM

Dec 2013
phynto said:
My very first thought was that the female assistant was Ai, but I suppose we'll find out in a later episode.

I was thinking the same thing. But only time will tell.

Also I'm surprised by how much I'm getting into this show. The world building is pretty dope considering it made me care about fictional politics.
Nov 1, 2019 5:49 AM

May 2019
The psychoanalysis and thematic anxieties are amped up in this episode, which is always good for the cohesive progression of the plot.

The music and choreography really helps to create the foreboding atmosphere

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Nov 2, 2019 9:41 AM

Dec 2015
Babylon so far is doing such a better job than Psycho-Pass (at least comparing Sinners of the System and S3 so far) in regards to make the case/investigation be interesting. It knows how to do that with both writing and direction. Amazing episode, and it's definitely my favorite contender to AOTS
Nov 2, 2019 2:49 PM

Sep 2019
RealMTL said:
phynto said:

I was thinking the same thing. But only time will tell.

Also I'm surprised by how much I'm getting into this show. The world building is pretty dope considering it made me care about fictional politics.

I really love this show because it broke like 99% of the stereotypes in anime that made me never want to watch anime in the first place. This is truly the anti-anime. Plus, the plot and OST are just fucking great.
Nov 2, 2019 7:45 PM
Nov 2014
operationvalkyri said:

Suicide being illegal allows police to intervene and make people get help.
Nov 3, 2019 1:36 AM

Jun 2013
I don't think Sekuro is Ai, I haven't read the manga or novel yet but it's just a feeling that I have. Also,

I have a feeling the mayor, Itsuki is already dead, it's just a theory I have. Also, I wonder what Seizaki was looking at on his PC at the end of the episode.

Here is another theory I have, I'll put spoilers even though I'm not even sure if this is true or not:
This is just a theory I have. Something just seems so fishy.
BibimbapskiNov 3, 2019 1:44 AM
臭い-
Nov 4, 2019 5:35 AM

Sep 2019
I've got a feeling that our boy Seizaki is going to break before this ends... heck, probably a good few episodes too. Although, it'll be interesting if his breaking point will be killing the mastermind or such, kinda like in Psycho Pass . (That's the second time I've mentioned that anime in comparison to this.)

Not to mention, I bet some of the newbies on his team will turn out to be eventual victims... or worse. Another thing; I'm surprised that this isn't tagged as "Psychological".

Also "10x better than Fumio".
Ow
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Nov 5, 2019 1:01 PM

Feb 2008
Seizaki will need all the help that he can muster.

Particularly someone as capable and captivating as Hiasa Sekuro.
Nov 5, 2019 7:37 PM

Feb 2018
Pacing was better, but I hope we see more of that mysterious woman before since she's low key the most, or at least one of the most, interesting things in the show rn.
Nov 7, 2019 2:22 AM

Jul 2014
Just want to point out that the subtitles are terrible.
Amazon should be doing a much better job listing the names on screen for newly introduced characters and places. Without using a separate subtitle on top of the screen, they mix it with the original subtitles and it messes up the timing terribly. It's a chore to keep on rewinding a few seconds back because there is a lot of exposition in the show and in order to be fully be updated to what's going on, it may take multiple readings.

Also, Tsutsui was told to investigated Ai Magase -- a FEMALE. So why does the sub keep on mentioning her as 'he'?! Stop fucking giving more headaches, there's already a massive amount of info-dump in a single episode!
Nov 12, 2019 3:57 PM

Dec 2016
Anime fans reactions when:

New girl appeared in regular anime

New girl apered in Babylon
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.168/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 4, 2019 5:17 PM
Feb 2019
i'm loving the way the story is going. I didn't expect anything from this anime but now i'm very hype
Jan 9, 2020 10:10 PM

Aug 2016
Wow, they forgot they cared about Fumio pretty fast.
Jan 28, 2020 12:58 AM
Apr 2016
A lot of investigating and researching—very interesting. Good buildup episode.
Jan 31, 2020 1:00 PM

Jul 2015
I really have my suspicions of the new assistant, I really hope she isn't Ai but actually a different person

Police investigation thing was pretty fun to watch

Feb 9, 2020 5:31 PM

Aug 2008
The assistant being Ai would be too obvious I think and besides I can't imagine her having the time to have that kind of time on her hands to be both a prosecutor and also seducing and killing men. Needs to sleep at some point...

Bridge episode I suppose, nothing crazy happening at least, will see where this anime takes me.
Feb 14, 2020 10:03 AM

Jul 2013
I'm still having trouble trying to grasp how things in Shiniki works.

They're gonna hold a parliamentary vote that even children can participate in. Don't you need to be of legal age and to actually register to vote? A maniac mayor openly declares something absurd that the entire country of Japan is mostly against with and I don't see the kind of intervention I expected and by that I mean the higher political powers like the prime minister. Their new mayor is clearly some kind of psycho and mentally unfit to be one. Shouldn't this be some national level threat? It feels like Shiniki is just in its own bubble away from the rest of the world. I know Shiniki is supposed to be a city for testing new laws but I think they're really oversimplifying things. I feel like they're just gonna use Shiniki as an excuse to do whatever they want.

And judging by how things are going, I'm just gonna assume that suicide used to be illegal in Japan even if they didn't bother explaining it. It has always bugged me since the reveal in the last episode that they're legalizing suicide because unless there's security cameras scattered all around Japan that alerts the police or whatever preventive agency is in-charge that someone's about to kill themselves, there's literally no one stopping anyone from committing suicide so the premise that suicide is illegal is just silly.

Anyway, it's just the 4th episode and we still don't know exactly what Itsuki's plan is so I'll put those questions on hold for now.

Also if the new girl turns out to be Magase Ai then that's just way too obvious.

They also just made fun of a dead guy Fumio lmao wtf. RIP Fumio.
Dull_LullFeb 14, 2020 10:20 AM
Mar 15, 2020 9:10 AM

Apr 2016
Great episode. The series had a poor first episode, but now that the conflict is set in stone, everything is rolling as a mystery/thriller series should.

The appearance of Sekuro seems a little unnatural. I hope she doesn't turn out to be Ai Magase.
Mar 27, 2020 5:05 AM

Dec 2013
Well I'm glad that there are a lot of people helping Zen in this case but just like what the above posters said, I'm also suspicious with that Sekuro girl and if she, will turn out, to be that Ai Magase, I wouldn't be able to take it.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 7, 2020 10:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay, now everything must come to the really complex. The law of Japanese, their politics, their suicidal behaviour and cultures. Surprising how this show really interested for that taboo topics. How intrigueing, at my honest opinion. So, the huge team just get assigned for arresting the new major of Shiniki, and to open the motives of Migase Ai.

Do not forget how the new assistant, the deputy cousin of the minister, with so much suspicious signs of eye, might have a direct bearing on the events that were happening in the futuee. She, whether true or not, had a big impact on the future development of story plots. I hope. Maybe.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 26, 2020 11:36 PM

Jul 2016
So... it was revealed in the previous episode that Magase Ai can "dress up" as different women and now we have a new female assistant being introduced... please, don't get predictable, show.

Another highly interesting episode. A new team was formed and the investigation to arrest Mayor Itsuki has started. So far, they have been making some progress but things sure won't be easy since he's a few steps ahead for the moment.

On a particular note, the kid's viral video part was a really nice addition. It was indeed impactful and seeing how this Suicide Law has affected the city in a more personal level sure helped us have a proper picture regarding the magnitude of the situation.

So next episode we will receive more insight into Magase's character, uh? Personally, I have the impression she has a rather rough background so I'm particularly looking forward to it.
Nov 28, 2020 11:15 AM

Jun 2016
The episode was decent. Slightly slower pacing than the first 3 eps, although there was a lot of dialogue and information to absorb.

The hunt for Itsuki, and evidence against him is on tho.

Dec 14, 2021 2:19 PM

May 2015
They definitely want us to think that the new female assistant is Magase. I hope they do some interesting and unexpected things from here on.

I've been watching anime focuses on villains/criminals so its nice to flip to the police side of things.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2022 7:14 AM
Mar 2018
I find it strange that he would take a female assistant after he learned of Ai's ability to disguise. The new assistant is sus!

Also, I don't believe the video with the child. I think someone is behind it.
Jan 9, 1:50 PM
Jan 2024
I'm utterly disgusted, even writing her name had me repulsed so I won't, I'm making an account just so I can rate this shit, dropped... I don't even want to bother with this, I knew I despise her the moment I saw her, should have dropped it the moment Fumio died, but I tried this far and I had enough... SHE IS DISGUSTING, EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Babylon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2020

443 by Carmelodube »»
May 5, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Babylon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2020

118 by GreenTeaRabbit »»
Apr 7, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Babylon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2019

319 by GreenTeaRabbit »»
Apr 6, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Babylon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2019

157 by madstar345 »»
Mar 16, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Babylon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2020

98 by VanniePon »»
Feb 16, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.