Forum Settings
Forums

Starting an anime you know you're going to drop.

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 9, 2018 2:15 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
I cannot really 100% say I'm going to dislike or drop something. There are bunch of Anime where I read synopsis and see picture and feel like it's going to be shit. But after checking it out, it actually is very enjoyable.

Opposite is same.
Oct 9, 2018 2:19 PM
Jun 2016
i Just watch 3 episodes to see if become enjoying and finish it, else drop
Oct 9, 2018 2:41 PM

Nov 2014
I'm with OP, though I wouldn't go as far as saying I know I'm going to drop them. I start a lot of shows that I think I will most likely drop, because it's good to get a perspective of what kind of garbage is out there, so that you can better appreciate the good stuff. As well, every now and then, you ca get surprised by a show.

If I'm 100% convinced I'm gonna drop a show, I try to avoid giving it a shot unless I absolutely have to (strong popular zeitgeist or friend insists I watch it).
Oct 9, 2018 2:53 PM

May 2014

DesolatePsyche said:
I cannot really 100% say I'm going to dislike or drop something. There are bunch of Anime where I read synopsis and see picture and feel like it's going to be shit. But after checking it out, it actually is very enjoyable.

Opposite is same.

See the thing there is. I can't remember the last time I started watching something I thought was going to be shit, and it actually turns out good. Generally, I can tell if I'll like something from the synopsis, cover art. It's just that sometimes even with these feelings of doubt I'll still check out the first episode. Confirm the theory of it being bad and drop it as predicted.
Oct 9, 2018 2:55 PM

Apr 2018
I guess I never did this with anime
I usually look for a spoiler before watching something so I tend to drop anime before starting it
so "No" I guess?
Oct 9, 2018 3:12 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Gexis said:

DesolatePsyche said:

Opposite is same.

See the thing there is. I can't remember the last time I started watching something I thought was going to be shit, and it actually turns out good. Generally, I can tell if I'll like something from the synopsis, cover art. It's just that sometimes even with these feelings of doubt I'll still check out the first episode. Confirm the theory of it being bad and drop it as predicted.

I give few episodes a try. For 12/13 series anime check out first 3 episodes
For 25 ep series or so 5-7 episodes
And for longer series it depeds.

But yeah, I usually go in with no expectations or some sort of "its going to be..." type of mood/mindset as starting to watching with certain thoughts in mind will force those thoughts upon what you watch and can ruin or make the first experience better. Hard to explain...

and to be honest, at some point I absolutely stopped reading synopsis and just glimpse on a cover and basically watch with RNG.

But yeah, specific ones when i do actually select what to watch next. Are with high likelihood that I will like. But yeah, prefer to not judge before seeing anymore. I have missed like that fair amount of hidden gems. Which seriously I'm glad that I stopped giving too much insight to something.

Ha, second thing I'm glad about is that I dropped my "no drop policy" considering how much I watch, it's damn good to drop things that bore me. TOo much anime, life too short. Thus gotta avoid things that bore me.

ANYHOW...
I went a bit off-rails

Point is.

• I try to not watch something with prejudiced feelings as it might affect my actual impression.
  • I try to not give too much insight to enjoy more.
  • I do have missed hidden gems in the past because of judging Anime by synopsis and cover art.
  • Glad I started dropping stuff as life is very limited and I would like to avoid watching things that bore me.
Oct 9, 2018 3:14 PM

Mar 2016
It's a self-fulfilling prophesy. Next time, convince yourself that you're going to love it and who knows what'll happen.
Oct 9, 2018 3:23 PM

May 2014
DesolatePsyche said:
Gexis said:

I give few episodes a try. For 12/13 series anime check out first 3 episodes
For 25 ep series or so 5-7 episodes
And for longer series it depeds.

But yeah, I usually go in with no expectations or some sort of "its going to be..." type of mood/mindset as starting to watching with certain thoughts in mind will force those thoughts upon what you watch and can ruin or make the first experience better. Hard to explain...

and to be honest, at some point I absolutely stopped reading synopsis and just glimpse on a cover and basically watch with RNG.

But yeah, specific ones when i do actually select what to watch next. Are with high likelihood that I will like. But yeah, prefer to not judge before seeing anymore. I have missed like that fair amount of hidden gems. Which seriously I'm glad that I stopped giving too much insight to something.

Ha, second thing I'm glad about is that I dropped my "no drop policy" considering how much I watch, it's damn good to drop things that bore me. TOo much anime, life too short. Thus gotta avoid things that bore me.

ANYHOW...
I went a bit off-rails

Point is.

• I try to not watch something with prejudiced feelings as it might affect my actual impression.
  • I try to not give too much insight to enjoy more.
  • I do have missed hidden gems in the past because of judging Anime by synopsis and cover art.
  • Glad I started dropping stuff as life is very limited and I would like to avoid watching things that bore me.

I just feel like it's so hard to go into an anime with zero prejudice at all. Unless you actually have zero ideas of what the show is about and what it looks like. For me even just looking at a cover picture tells me a little something about the show itself. Considering this is a visual medium I expect my shows to look nice. If the cover art shows characters with horrid designs I already have some sort of negative attitude towards it. If that makes sense. And like I said I've yet to watch something I've thought was bad and it actually turns out to be a favorite.

Oct 9, 2018 3:39 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Gexis said:

I just feel like it's so hard to go into an anime with zero prejudice at all. Unless you actually have zero ideas of what the show is about and what it looks like. For me even just looking at a cover picture tells me a little something about the show itself. Considering this is a visual medium I expect my shows to look nice. If the cover art shows characters with horrid designs I already have some sort of negative attitude towards it. If that makes sense. And like I said I've yet to watch something I've thought was bad and it actually turns out to be a favorite.

I kinda like soaking in Anime like sponge.
That's literally only thing I can add.
I get your point and view, but I'm simply a bit oddity and have odd mindset regarding lot of things.

2 anime I can think straight away of which I had few opinions about before watching. And after watching them, they ended up being extremely enjoyable.

Oct 9, 2018 4:01 PM

Oct 2014
I actually do it all the time. I don't drop often, though. I tend to complete them. What a masochist I am, right?

Well, I'm usually pretty good at telling if I'll like a show or not just from looking at the synopsis, studio, staff, pictures, etc. I have an idea of most older anime that I haven't seen, so it's simple to tell. Newer and more recent anime are still easier to read, though.

Hell, I go out of my way to watch bad anime a lot of times. I recently finished that Smartphone isekai show and Death March. I absolutely knew I'd dislike them, but I finished anyway. It might seem strange to most, but I guess I just like to confirm my thoughts and just have knowledge of lots of different series and genres.

Also, by having finished a show that I dislike, my thoughts are more concise and accurate. That way, I can discuss fully with whomever about the show.

Oct 9, 2018 10:29 PM

Jan 2017
Gexis said:
I saw a new show this season called Radiant, I read the synopsis and watched the trailer and it looked and sounded like the most lifeless shounen with zero originality. I went and watched the first episode to see if it actually was what I thought it was. Believe it or not, it was. No originality or personality, completely dry.

Anyways, even though I knew I wouldn't like the show nor continue watching it. I still watched the first episode and added it to my MAL as dropped. I was just wondering does anyone else watch something fully aware that you will drop it?

OP, I'll raise you this: Starting an anime you know you'll want to drop after the first episode but can't because you're OCD and a completionist who can never bring themself to drop anything after starting it, but still continue to try to watch every seasonal show every season (for the past 5 straight). That's how its done sir, masochism > everything. :)

Also - I liked Radiant; yes I know its generic shounen, but I'm a sucker for shounen no matter what! dattebayo!

Oct 10, 2018 11:37 AM

Jun 2015
Yup. I do it pretty often. The primary reason is that there is always a small chance that I might be wrong and it turns out to be awesome. I usually don't finish the whole episode, but I give it a chance to catch my attention.
Oct 10, 2018 11:41 AM

Oct 2014
J_LEE_C said:
Gexis said:
I saw a new show this season called Radiant, I read the synopsis and watched the trailer and it looked and sounded like the most lifeless shounen with zero originality. I went and watched the first episode to see if it actually was what I thought it was. Believe it or not, it was. No originality or personality, completely dry.

Anyways, even though I knew I wouldn't like the show nor continue watching it. I still watched the first episode and added it to my MAL as dropped. I was just wondering does anyone else watch something fully aware that you will drop it?

OP, I'll raise you this: Starting an anime you know you'll want to drop after the first episode but can't because you're OCD and a completionist who can never bring themself to drop anything after starting it, but still continue to try to watch every seasonal show every season (for the past 5 straight). That's how its done sir, masochism > everything. :)

Also - I liked Radiant; yes I know its generic shounen, but I'm a sucker for shounen no matter what! dattebayo!
I'll raise you, on top of never dropping anything no matter how bad. Not having anything On Hold because you can't continue watching other things until you've finished what you've already started.

I don't believe in the Devil.
You should. He believes in you.
Oct 10, 2018 11:41 AM

Nov 2008
Actually I never start ANYTHING I know I'm gonna drop because I am not a masochist. xD

When I drop series, it's either:

1. The first ep repulsed me so much that I do not want to give the show a second chance-LOOKING AT YOU. MAGICAL GIRL SITE

or

2. I'm just not that into it enough to follow it anymore.

Oct 10, 2018 11:43 AM

Jan 2017
Lunilah said:
J_LEE_C said:

I'll raise you, on top of never dropping anything no matter how bad. Not having anything On Hold because you can't continue watching other things until you've finished what you've already started.

I'm like that too; if you notice, I don't use my 'On Hold' list as an actual "on hold list"; it's my "Up-Next" list/shortlist of anime I plan to watch even sooner than on my main long PTW list. xD

Oct 10, 2018 11:44 AM

Oct 2014
J_LEE_C said:
Lunilah said:

I'm like that too; if you notice, I don't use my 'On Hold' list as an actual "on hold list"; it's my "Up-Next" list/shortlist of anime I plan to watch even sooner than on my main long PTW list. xD
Sounds and looks like you need to clear your PTW.

Oct 10, 2018 11:47 AM

Jan 2017
Lunilah said:
J_LEE_C said:

No, not really. There's nothing on there I don't plan to/want to/need to watch at some point. I just started watching anime in January of 2017 at age 25; there's only so much time in the day for me to chip away at my list haha

Oct 10, 2018 11:49 AM
Feb 2015
Yeah, absolutely did that a lot of times, hecking masochist I am for even offering the anime I've dropped a chance
Oct 10, 2018 11:51 AM

Oct 2014
J_LEE_C said:
Lunilah said:

No, not really. There's nothing on there I don't plan to/want to/need to watch at some point. I just started watching anime in January of 2017 at age 25; there's only so much time in the day for me to chip away at my list haha
Is tooooo much. It's unfortunate you can't sort by tags, would be way easier to quantify how much you want to watch something if you could give it a number or alphabet rank.

New feature pls mal. PTW is a graveyard.

Oct 10, 2018 11:56 AM
May 2017
Same here. I start a anime with this mentality. ;-;)
"I'm sure... I will hate this"
Oct 10, 2018 5:53 PM

Dec 2013
This is me every time we get a new seasonal batch. Try everything and only finish the ones I like. Besides I want to know what everyone is talking about.
Oct 11, 2018 7:12 AM

May 2018
"Starting an anime you know you're going to drop."

In both cases it's a positive thing.
- If you really drop it - "Yey, I was right!"
- If don't drop it - "Wow this is good and I was very close to skip it!".
Oct 11, 2018 8:24 AM

Oct 2012
Yep I do, sometimes. I try to drop anything I don't enjoy so yes sometimes I just check something out cause im curious. Did that with eromanga sensei. Obviously I wasn't going to enjoy that show but I did watch oreimo so I just wanted to see what it was like. Low and behold it was terrible so I dropped it as planned.
Oct 11, 2018 8:27 AM
Sep 2018
Sweet said:
I NEVER drop anything I have already started. So... nah.

Start watching PuPa. Lets see if u can complete it
Profile views make me feel loved
Oct 11, 2018 8:30 AM

Jan 2013
Daestair said:
Sweet said:
I NEVER drop anything I have already started. So... nah.

I watched it when it aired back in 2013 I believe.

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Oct 11, 2018 8:31 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
well yeah, you never know you could be wrong.
Happened this season with the slime anime, it ended up being nice.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 11, 2018 8:31 AM

Sep 2011
If I have that mentality, then I wouldn't watch that anime in the first place.

Yeah sure I can try anime and that depends if I'll like it or not but trying an anime with the mentality of "yeah I'll probably drop this after done watching" is just, to be frank, stupid and shows that I don't use my time wisely.

Oct 11, 2018 8:33 AM

Feb 2010
No, that sounds stupid and like a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you expect to drop something, you will even if it ends up being decet.

I do check out stuff I think might be likely to get dropped but I never go in with certainty cause that just clouds your judgment. Sometimes, with seasonals, I'll check out a group of 4-5 shows where I 'expect' to drop 1-2 of them, but I don't know which ones. It might be none, or it might be 4 of them in the end. But I only make up my mind once I actually checked them out.

Also, no offense, but 'verifying' is a really bad reason to do this. First of all what are you verifying when the people praising it are mostly gonna be sourcefags since the anime just starts to air?
Secondly, you have no arguments with any weight about the show if you only watch one ep. Even moreso if you already went into it wanting to dislike is and looking for stuff to take issue with. That's not criticism, that's just forced trashtalk, and anyone can do it if they are determined to shit on a show. Checking out one episode you want to dislike, just to get 'arguments' on how to shit on it, takes any credibility away from your opinion as being unbiased or well thought out tbh so you might as well not have watched it and shit on it. It amounts to the same, you having a prejudiced, biased opinion based on almost nothing. So spare yourself the time and just skip those shows next time.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 11, 2018 8:34 AM
Sep 2018
Sweet said:
Daestair said:

I see you're a very strong person. I'd like to stay under your guidance senpai.
Oct 11, 2018 8:39 AM
Mar 2016
It depends honestly. I try to give the benefit of the doubt when comes to anime that definitely are not to my liking but have a high score rating. There much be a reason why it's so high ? right?. Well most of the times I still drop the anime but I found a few gems like My Love Story ( I hate romance) and Haikyuu!!( Volleyball.. are you serious? ) that I really enjoyed.
Oct 11, 2018 9:05 AM

Jan 2013
Daestair said:
Sweet said:

Well, I have watched all kinds of weird stuff. Nothing surprises me anymore lol

Oct 11, 2018 9:20 AM

Mar 2012
Yeah you're like everybody.

It's just on this topic, no-droppers want to show their difference but a lot of people begin seasonal trash and drop them.
I don't even understand why you make a topic for that. x)
Oct 11, 2018 9:20 AM
Sep 2018
Sweet said:
Daestair said:

I'm a huge fan of wierd stuff too. Have u read Uzumaki?
Oct 11, 2018 9:21 AM

Feb 2010
Sweet said:
Daestair said:

Give this one a try: https://myanimelist.net/anime/2981/Chika_Gentou_Gekiga__Shoujo_Tsubaki
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 11, 2018 9:36 AM

Nov 2011
I used to do this fairly often. Sometimes you have to stretch a bit to expand your horizons, which is what was happening a lot back then. Plus, sometimes it’s possible to just misjudge what you think a show is going to be.

Although I’m still willing to give questionably likeable titles a chance, it’s not really a priority for me these days. I’ve figured out my taste well enough and researched enough to have a massive number of anime lined up that I’m likely to enjoy, and within said number there are a smaller but still large number that are almost guaranteed. When you’re set up that well you don’t really have to push the boundaries that much to find new stuff you love.

That’s not to say I don’t ever push the boundaries anymore, nor that I won’t do it more often a few years down the road. For now though I’m not doing it as often, nor do I have any need to.
Oct 11, 2018 9:49 AM

Jul 2017
Ulquiorra said:
I never drop anime but I don't start an anime that I'm not interested one bit in, what's the point in doing it?
cause it might be good? well, personnaly, I do enjoy the first episodes of even the most lifeless shitty show.
even for the animes I gave a rating of 1/10 and dropped after 1 episode, even though I was sure I'd dislike it, it was an enjoyable experience. (I mean they were unbelivably shitty but overall, no regrets).
Sweet said:
Gexis said:

I couldn't disagree with a lifestyle more.

>lifestyle lol

romagia said:
what if it never ends? (e.g. one piece) or it's just very long

That’s why I don’t start long anime really often, unless I see it’s getting really good opinions (ex. HxH 2011).

It’s not that hard guys.
nope it's not hard it's just extremely limiting if you want to watch things you enjoy.
ZehennagelOct 11, 2018 9:54 AM
Oct 11, 2018 9:57 AM

May 2013
When you watch, you shouldn't look for uniqueness. Not every show needs to be unique. Not every dark show is edgy. Not every show needs to be just one thing. Cliches are clichés because they work but not everyone has an open mind. Most anime are bad in the eye of Westerners 'cause they either want something unique, edgy, both or something more westernly generic.

On topic though, you don't. Only the newbies think that you should drop shows at episode 1 without giving it a chance. The 3 episode rule doesn't really apply now. You drop it when you feel that it forces it's a shitty agenda after you have seen the twist in the story.
Dropping a show is fine. Posting a review of a show that you haven't finished cause you dropped it is bad though and contributes to the chaos of MAL's review community
Oct 11, 2018 10:29 AM

Jan 2013
Daestair said:
Sweet said:

I'm a huge fan of wierd stuff too. Have u read Uzumaki?

I do not read many manga. I will give it a shot!

Pullman said:
Sweet said:

Give this one a try: https://myanimelist.net/anime/2981/Chika_Gentou_Gekiga__Shoujo_Tsubaki

Got it!

@Zehennagel why would it be? I enjoy watching anime in general. Even a bad anime is an experience after all.

Oct 11, 2018 11:56 AM

Jul 2017
Sweet said:

@Zehennagel why would it be? I enjoy watching anime in general. Even a bad anime is an experience after all.

it's limiting because you force yourself to watch things you don't like which takes a fuckload of your time and stop yourself from watching too long series you might enjoy.
Oct 11, 2018 11:58 AM

May 2014
Pullman said:
No, that sounds stupid and like a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you expect to drop something, you will even if it ends up being decet.

I do check out stuff I think might be likely to get dropped but I never go in with certainty cause that just clouds your judgment. Sometimes, with seasonals, I'll check out a group of 4-5 shows where I 'expect' to drop 1-2 of them, but I don't know which ones. It might be none, or it might be 4 of them in the end. But I only make up my mind once I actually checked them out.

Also, no offense, but 'verifying' is a really bad reason to do this. First of all what are you verifying when the people praising it are mostly gonna be sourcefags since the anime just starts to air?
Secondly, you have no arguments with any weight about the show if you only watch one ep. Even moreso if you already went into it wanting to dislike is and looking for stuff to take issue with. That's not criticism, that's just forced trashtalk, and anyone can do it if they are determined to shit on a show. Checking out one episode you want to dislike, just to get 'arguments' on how to shit on it, takes any credibility away from your opinion as being unbiased or well thought out tbh so you might as well not have watched it and shit on it. It amounts to the same, you having a prejudiced, biased opinion based on almost nothing. So spare yourself the time and just skip those shows next time.

Watching anime in it of itself is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I like how you just assume I'm looking for 'arguments' when I clearly said myself that I was looking for hidden potential others may have missed. If I did find that hidden potential I also wouldn't have dropped it.

I saw Radiant, said to myself wow this show looks and sounds boring, but hey I like the genre it's from maybe there is a glimmer of hope shining through. *watches the episode turns out to be as boring as initially thought *drops show. It's really not a hard process. Anyone who wants to stay up-to-date would do. (unless you're one of those "I never drop anime, even if I dislike it" people)

When Black Clover came out I watched the first episode and dropped it. Months later I heard some friends talking about it, and because I watched that first episode I was able to generally understand what they were talking about and even further the conversation. I'm not here to just rag on anime I drop. I'm just here to just talk about anime with people.
Oct 11, 2018 12:01 PM

Dec 2008
Most of the stuff I try I'll do some research on before watching it. That way I'm much less likely to drop something right after I start it.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Oct 11, 2018 12:41 PM

Jan 2013
Zehennagel said:
Sweet said:

it's limiting because you force yourself to watch things you don't like which takes a fuckload of your time and stop yourself from watching too long series you might enjoy.

“Fuckload of time”
Man it’s not that sit to watch bad anime for 8 hours straight a day.

Oct 11, 2018 1:03 PM

Jul 2017
Sweet said:
Zehennagel said:

“Fuckload of time”
yes it may make sense to you but wasting lets say 40 minutes every day watching something you don't like is huge on the long term. it is a fuckload of time.
Oct 11, 2018 1:58 PM

Jan 2013
Zehennagel said:
Sweet said:

“Fuckload of time”
yes it may make sense to you but wasting lets say 40 minutes every day watching something you don't like is huge on the long term. it is a fuckload of time.

Nah I watch anime like twice a week, and keep switching between anime I really like and anime that not so much. I don’t suffer it or anything lol

Oct 11, 2018 2:12 PM

Aug 2016
I started to watch Bunny Girl just about ready to make fun of it and then drop at the first episode, but look at me now watching episode 2, getting genuinely interested in the story and the characters.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Oct 11, 2018 3:23 PM

Dec 2013
I kinda get the "no drop" policy, I've dropped a few shows but I do tend to feel bad about not giving them a proper chance. A friend of mine kept telling me to watch Gintama but I didn't like it until episode 25 (the first decent episode IMO) came around. Had my interest renewed after 24 episodes I didn't like in a row and the payoff was great in later seasons.
Oct 11, 2018 3:28 PM

Feb 2016
Maybe...just maybe, you just wanted to increase your number of entries on MAL...?!
cuz i'd never done that ofc, that sounds absurd, I mean one of the worst things ever to do is to watch a bad anime, it's such a terrible and painful experience.
Oct 11, 2018 3:41 PM

Oct 2018
There are times you desire to peer how bad a series really is, and there are times you desire to drop it because you cannot take anymore of the agony in your efforts.
{~𝕸𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖚𝖒 𝕾𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖘~}
Oct 11, 2018 4:22 PM

May 2014
Ellert0 said:
I kinda get the "no drop" policy, I've dropped a few shows but I do tend to feel bad about not giving them a proper chance. A friend of mine kept telling me to watch Gintama but I didn't like it until episode 25 (the first decent episode IMO) came around. Had my interest renewed after 24 episodes I didn't like in a row and the payoff was great in later seasons.

I never feel bad about dropping an anime and why would I. If the anime doesn't interest me with its first episode I'm out. Besides people act like after you drop a show you can never go back. My dropped list consists of shows I tried and wasn't digging. Doesn't mean I'll never give them another chance later in life. I can kind of understand why people would want to give some anime with mass amounts of episodes more of chance but If we are talking about a 13 episode anime, watching the second episode after suffering through the first makes no sense to me.
Oct 11, 2018 4:47 PM

Mar 2017
Sometime i does that. Unless it was on my shortlist, if the anime i watch is not what i was expecting, then i dropped it.
I tend to watch random anime that caught my attention on a season, so that happened often.
It's time to play the Game folks!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime? ( 1 2 3 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 7

113 by APolygons2 »»
5 minutes ago

» what is your "guilty pleasure" anime ?

ame - 6 hours ago

10 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
6 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9111 by z2k »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of these shonen is the best in your opinion?

Yaaceen - Yesterday

42 by APolygons2 »»
12 minutes ago

» What are your Anime Hot Takes ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jun 2

66 by princefaking »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.