Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 22, 2016 9:07 PM

Nov 2011
Misaki was the only thing going for this shitty anime until Inui showed some spunk during this episode. Both of them are saving this anime in my opinion...though it's hard to save shit.

Oh look Asuka is gonna win, the girl who could barely fly at the start of the series...gimme a break.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 23, 2016 9:35 AM

Aug 2014
So basically this is a Shounen with girls. The MC's rival can never win against the "villain", so the airheaded MC who was a total beginner pulls off a victory against her.

Meh. Really meh. Though the fight between Misaki and Inui was awesome.

SoraSenpai said:
Oh look Asuka is gonna win, the girl who could barely fly at the start of the series...gimme a break.

Yep, that's how it usually goes.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 23, 2016 10:04 AM

Jul 2014
WHAT THE SHIT. And here I was looking forward to Masaya and Kagami-sensei in action.
Mar 23, 2016 11:43 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I thought, i missed an episode in the beginning. What happened to Masaya and the sensei's training? Just retarded.
Mar 23, 2016 11:22 PM

Jun 2015
Predictable but alright episode mainly because of Misaki vs Saki. It was refreshing to see Inui break free of Irina's cage. That's the way kid; leave the show off and have fun. :)
1 more to go.

Smudy said:
I thought, i missed an episode in the beginning. What happened to Masaya and the sensei's training?

Same here.
Mar 24, 2016 1:29 AM
Jan 2013
I cant believe there are people shipping Misaki x Shindou, well at least I know is not and it will never be canon( if it happens)
Mar 24, 2016 3:07 AM

Sep 2011
1idd0kun said:
richard360 said:
He's supposed to be the MC right? at least i thought so.

No, he just was the MC in the VN. The anime website lists him as a side character.

It seems the director decided to reduce his role in the anime. I've not clue why, but I don't mind the change. I like Asuka as the MC just fine.

...seriously? Good thing I stop watching this at episode 9. Now it's time to totally drop this shit.

Mar 24, 2016 5:54 AM

Dec 2012
Mashiron wins! :D Best girl wins! xD

This Irina girl is such a bitch wow. I'll wait for the next episode where she loses it.

Spoiler alert people...

I have to admit this was a pretty entertaining episode lol
Mar 24, 2016 7:36 AM

Mar 2015
I haven't played the VN but it's pretty obvious what is going to happen in next weeks episode. And they really need to replace the Romance tag with Sports, it's trolled many people including myself ;_;
Mar 24, 2016 11:18 AM

Jun 2015
This was a fired up match good job Mesaki
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 24, 2016 2:10 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Misaki was awesome, even if she losed.

4/5
Mar 26, 2016 1:02 PM

Oct 2015
I love how many wrong things there are in this anime.
First, the bodies of the players, you could get sun burned, wind burned, your internal organs could get shaken. Seriously, they're flying at about 50-100 mph, and they're perfectly fine, some even suddenly stop while they're flying.

Something that has been bothering me is how they don't use some kind of cap to put their hair under, they could fly alot faster without that resistance, plus what is with the wing flaps?

Also why is there literally a 9-2 female:male player ratio? This isn't volleyball. Its flying across water with gravity-defying boots.

And where is the logic in that? How are gravity-defying boots able to push a person to their needed destination? Some of them use their boots sideways while their body is at a 90 degree angle.

Plus, All of the players' reflexes are way slower when they're about to get hit on the back, even when they're down with that electric thing. I'm not saying it would be easy to escape that electric thing, but you could at least fly away in the 3 seconds that someone uses that kick move and reach for your back when you're not paralyzed.

I know anime isn't based on realism but this bothers me way too much. Pls director, at least make them ride on brooms and play a soccer-related sport..
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Mar 27, 2016 12:57 PM

Apr 2015
Kinda sad that Misaki lost but was predictable.

Lets go last episode. I hope for a little bit of romance.
Mar 27, 2016 4:06 PM

Nov 2015
Misaki did a really good job, and Inui's manager is an annoying bitch can't wait to see Asuka drags her to filth

Mar 28, 2016 1:06 PM

Dec 2012
Why we didn't saw the next part of the training ? -_-
It was predictable but the action was good, Misaka made a good fight
Mar 29, 2016 2:25 PM

Feb 2015
"OH....we can hadle it with flying up-side down. i didn't think about that"
my reaction like "REALLY ????" you just realize it now ? are they racing/ having a battle only with their own instict without using any of their brains ??? like seriously you just thought about it ???" i was pissed off at that scene tbh. but overall, it was a good fight XD. 2-3, she could consider that she won. usually it would be 8-0 , 3-0 , 20-0 XD but this is 2-3, she actually made a comeback. that is really good XD. "Who is the winner" is still predictable (same with "who will be the winner in the final stage"), but i still enjoy and like the fight.

overall, enjoyable episode even tho i got pissed off at some point.....
i wonder what will Asuka do in the final round XD can't wait to see it XD
YizelTroMar 29, 2016 2:29 PM
Mar 29, 2016 2:46 PM

May 2010
I agree, this would be so much better if Misaki won and the final was her against Asuka. Asuka is nice and cute but her matches stopped interesting me a while ago. Too many fancy moves = boring. Even Mashiro has much more interesting matches than her (I actually like her fighting-style the best) Misaki best girl so this was best episode. So much potential wasted,
Mar 31, 2016 12:32 AM

Sep 2012
As sad as I am about not seeing the training with side-character booted MC and the teacher, the second half was great. First half was alright with showing Mashiro's somewhat growth.

But damn, Misaki's match. Finally get some nice zipzapping. Pretty intense match. I see they're going for the typical, fun beats superserious set up, with Misaki making the first crack in the glass.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Mar 31, 2016 6:36 AM

Nov 2011
Got to this point, no one will have to say that this anime series have missed a direction and a valid script, the paucity of these two added components to a rather poor quality of drawings, has clipped the wings towards a success not just assume , how sad! D:
Apr 2, 2016 6:09 PM

Oct 2008
Even-though Tobisawa lost against Inui, it was a good match!
Next episode...i mean FINAL episode! is the final showdown between Asuka & Inui.
This would be an epic hype FC fight!
5/5!

Apr 6, 2016 3:13 PM

Jul 2009
Asuka's match was pretty lame, but Misaki vs Saki was really good! Seems like she managed to make Saki want to beat her at dogfighting ... and Irina sure is pissed about that victory huh? I wonder how things will go down ... as expected, it's going to be Saki vs Asuka. Pretty good music towards the end there, very fitting. I wonder if having Masaya and Kagami join in will have done anything ...? So far, doesn't seem like it :P
Apr 7, 2016 3:06 PM
Jul 2009
EvianBubble said:
I wonder if having Masaya and Kagami join in will have done anything ...? So far, doesn't seem like it :P

Both Asuka and Misaki learned the Sonic Boost from Masaya. And Misaki also learned Cobra from Shindo. The training wasn't pointless.
Apr 21, 2016 2:51 PM

Jan 2013
Alright episode, already to the ending.
May 11, 2016 10:22 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Don't cry Misaki, you did amazing. So far Inui had not given up a single point and here Misaki scores 2 and only loses by 1 pt. Now that's very good even in defeat.

Asuka was pretty amazing too.
Gotta love Mashiro's way of cheering Misaki, adorable .

Oct 29, 2016 5:02 PM

Sep 2013
Really good episode. Looking forward to the final match!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 31, 2016 5:29 AM

Apr 2009
I feel a bit disappointed because of the lack of backstory.
They even skipped the training and some good fights.

We all know who's gonna win next episode tho.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2021 7:39 PM

Aug 2017
Ok Misaki route is over. So it's going to be Asuka route.

Misaki route in the game was terrific, best route for sure.

Asuka route typical shounen sports. It would be funny and great if Saki wins next ep. Not going to happen though.

xeco said:
I cant believe there are people shipping Misaki x Shindou, well at least I know is not and it will never be canon( if it happens)

Better not happen. No romance allowed other than Masaya.

Shindou should join the Muscle Bros and Mask group. Where the hell is Mask? Huge omission from the anime!
CarbonMDApr 4, 2021 7:43 PM
May 22, 2022 11:07 AM

Aug 2018
I shipped them(you know who) I long time ago and saw it happening but this is a sport anime that wont happen but this show was hinting on it a long time ago if you just got it you not paying attention because it was hinted when Shindou was first introduce.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» First this or VN?

Grontan - Feb 28, 2023

8 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 5, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

210 by Karva1 »»
May 1, 8:01 PM

Poll: » Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

151 by Azzybana »»
Dec 7, 2023 3:20 PM

» English Visual Novel

OppaiSugoi - Oct 8, 2018

22 by OppaiSugoi »»
Jul 17, 2023 7:53 PM

» Anime season 2?

Felipe-10000 - Apr 1, 2023

4 by 5Reinheit »»
Apr 5, 2023 10:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.