Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 24, 2014 6:54 PM

Oct 2011
Favaro's Tail saved the day

Bromance between those two <3
Nov 24, 2014 7:23 PM

Aug 2014
Refreshing to see Kaiser and Favaro working together. Look like Bahamut revival is coming closer cant wait to see how they take it down.
Nov 24, 2014 7:28 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Favaro and Kaisar completely outshine Amira by now.
Nov 24, 2014 7:29 PM

Dec 2013
Legal_Latino said:
I can't tell if I get more hyped for Fate/Stay Night or Bahamut

OT: This anime seriously can't only be 1 cour ;~;
Nov 24, 2014 7:49 PM

Jul 2012
julyan said:
The bromance is strong on this one.

It kind of moved me.
Nov 24, 2014 7:53 PM

Aug 2014
A pretty intense action episode as it shows Bahamut's best. Thought it felt rushed D:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2014 9:55 PM

Mar 2013
Pretty quick, uneventful episode tbh. Nice kill though, although I doubt he was hit, or killed.
Nov 24, 2014 11:03 PM

Oct 2013
Honestly the episode was good, but I don't know if it's just me who isn't as hyped as the first few episodes...

It may just be me :P
Nov 25, 2014 12:22 AM

Jul 2014
The episode was good, The fights weren't.
Nov 25, 2014 1:10 AM

Dec 2013
Had high hopes for Amira's character but she has been disappointing so far. I hope she gets better now after getting her memories back
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 25, 2014 1:46 AM

Apr 2012
the animation / ost was quite stellar like usual

Nov 25, 2014 1:59 AM

Aug 2008
This show continues to deliver. Now that's what I call a siege.
So is the dad trying to awaken Bahamut? I would assume that the dad is some sort of fallen angel, and the mom some demon. In the end, it must all somehow be related Amira being an angel/demon hybrid.
Nov 25, 2014 2:18 AM

May 2013
Favaro and Kaisar are starting to get along pretty well. They should know already that both of them weren't their father's killer. Amira getting hungry, drunk and acting like a child. That was kinda cute. Rita bringing in her zombies as usual. Jeanne completely wiped the floor with that pathetic demon. Azazel just toying with Favaro and Kaisar. Amira's so called, dad, is still suspicious. She must have some relation or at least some knowledge about Bahamut.
Nov 25, 2014 2:26 AM

Mar 2013
Favaro and Kaisar seems to be in good terms already.
Kaisar no longer screams FAVAROOOOOO!!!!! aw kinda miss that..
Nov 25, 2014 2:41 AM

Jan 2014
I am really starting to like this show.

Most of all, Kaisar is developping as expected, and as a character even exceeds expectations so far. He seems to draw the right conclusions at the right time and make the right choices accordingly. The same goes for Favaro and the others, but Kaisar really stands out as he is becoming the tactical mind of the party (as opposed to Favaro's bravery). This is a big plus for me, as I truly hate when a plot is driven by characters' stupid decisions. I recently "dropped" a certain show merely because of it (*cough* Aldnoah *cough*).

Also, that moment when you realize the real Jeanne was just as badass as in this show.

==================================================================

CreamZi said:
Amira getting hungry, drunk and acting like a child.

Yeah, but that is the one thing I do not get though. She seems to be shifting between naive spoiled brat and you-humans-know-nothing demon all the time. Must have something to do with her metabolism I suppose.

omeg4 said:
for some reason they want to see the world destroyed.

I have got a pretty good guess as to what that reason is:

Even after the Lucifer Zeus pact that imprissonned Bahamut in the first place, the world(s) is/are still divided. As a mixed couple would they might want to see the world destroyed to see a new world without this division rising out of the ashes, or bring about the (almost) destruction of the world to highlight the importance of unity in the current.

If I wanted to go full smartass here, I could have drawn parallels to nuclear proliferation, but I am not going to do that XD

Kurini said:
Favaro's tail is so cool! :D And I didn't expect Azazel to die this soon, I mean his lackey Cerberus is still alive.

Well, with Azazel dead, a yandere Cerberus could become the next bid bad "guy".

j0x said:
then what is this blue glow?

l

Could be he portalled out, like he did before. However, it would make more sense if he died and if I am correct, it's not unusual for "seals" to show when a demon dies (or a god/angel for that matter). When the Lion demon died he did not just fall to his knees either. It could be their soul/energy dissipating or being absorbed by the universe or something.

mayukachan said:
julyan said:
The bromance is strong on this one.

It kind of moved me.

I found it was actually really well done.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Nov 25, 2014 2:45 AM

Nov 2011
Hyunsuchu said:
Honestly the episode was good, but I don't know if it's just me who isn't as hyped as the first few episodes...

It may just be me :P

Yeah, it's starting to get a bit stale, in particular i just don't get Amira anymore.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 25, 2014 3:41 AM

Mar 2013
The episode was fucking amazing.
Nov 25, 2014 3:42 AM

Apr 2014
Who knew favaro's tail could have been used like that lol? Its great to see SnB back and an amazing episode this time as well.
Nov 25, 2014 4:46 AM

Apr 2012
fabaro is such a badass
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 25, 2014 5:27 AM

Oct 2009
Another great episode, this anime is truly the revelation of this season!
Nov 25, 2014 8:59 AM

Aug 2010
Good to see the teamwork between Favaro and Kaiser. Also Jeanne is a beast :)
Nov 25, 2014 9:05 AM

Dec 2012
Well, this was something I'd call an epic fantasy * rolls like pig in mud*

Jeanne kicks serious ass and this time around; bye-bye Azazel-schwan :]
Nov 25, 2014 11:45 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode. Azazel isn't dead, he teleported. I thought this was very obvious but apparently some people in this thread didn't see the portal he made. It was exactly the same as when he teleported from death in episode 6 (or was it 5?).

I hope badass Amira comes back, not liking moeblob Amira.
Nov 25, 2014 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
Hell yes lets get this bromance going now. Fun as hell and exciting episode. This series does action so correctly.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 25, 2014 4:31 PM

Aug 2011
Wow, it gets better and better.
Nice ep!
Nov 25, 2014 5:53 PM

Jun 2014
Yeah Kaiser! Your a badass and a half!
Damn it Rita. YOU HAD ONE JOB.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 25, 2014 6:20 PM

Aug 2008
What a great episode. Jeane is pretty cool. Rita zombie being useful again.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 25, 2014 7:33 PM

Sep 2014
Benphyre said:
Had high hopes for Amira's character but she has been disappointing so far. I hope she gets better now after getting her memories back

I agree, she's very boring. She eats, drinks, and that's about it.
Nov 25, 2014 9:29 PM

Dec 2013
The bond between Favaro and Kaisar, touching.

I'm glad they didn't defeat Azazel all by themselves, that would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Amira's so cute, i wonder what will happen to her though...

Another amazing episode of Shingeki no Bahamut, this series has surpassed my expectations by far.

5/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 25, 2014 11:28 PM
Oct 2010
Pretty awesome battle. Why is Jeanne so good though?
GD1551Nov 25, 2014 11:39 PM
Nov 25, 2014 11:48 PM

Apr 2012
BeomSik said:
Azazel died way too easily - that was a dumb climax.

Agree'd.
Nov 26, 2014 2:01 AM

Apr 2014
Oddyeus said:
BeomSik said:

Agree'd.

He's not dead though.
Nov 26, 2014 2:21 AM
Mar 2010
This show keeps exceeding expectations. The bromance was nice too. I love their bond.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Nov 26, 2014 4:29 AM

Jan 2014
notsomacho said:
Benphyre said:

I agree, she's very boring. [I]SHE EATS, DRINKS, and that's about it.[/I]

You mean she's perfect? XD
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Nov 26, 2014 4:55 AM

Oct 2014
What the above said.

She isn't some Ice queen character with a heart of gold like some PVs made her out to be.

That makes her one of the better female characters of the season along with Ema from Garo for me.
Nov 26, 2014 6:01 AM

Sep 2014
Best episode so far! Great action. Amira stuffing her face was pretty funny too.
And of course, Favaro, that magnificent bastard. <3
Nov 26, 2014 7:55 AM

Nov 2009
This was simply awesome, from the touching bromance to Azazel being all fabulous and visual K-y. And finally, the long overdue moments with Kaisar totally kicking ass and not being a comic relief.

And no, Azazel is not dead. He's one of the top demons,for crying out loud, he absolutely can do better than dying from getting hit with some borrowed power of an exhausted human girl. If it was Michael or one of the other archangels against him, then yes, he'd be dead meat, but all Jeane, especially in her nearly collapsing state, is good for against him is give him some burns, non-lethal wounds and make him retreat in utter exasperation.
CGNov 26, 2014 8:02 AM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 26, 2014 8:14 AM
Nov 2014
RoB is back ! God that was awesome ! it seems that i'm going to have new favorite character in my list . At last we see Kaisar do some hero stuff instead of yelling FAVAROOO ! all the time....
I liked cute Amira but I prefer to see her badass side though
Nov 26, 2014 9:58 AM

Oct 2013
DEMON TAIL SAVES THE DAY.

If Favaro wasn't the best character of the season before this episode, he definitely is now.

Don't understand the Amira hate on this page. I love her.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 26, 2014 10:12 AM

Jan 2014
FAVAROOOO!! <3
And Amira could totally be my sis x)
Nov 26, 2014 12:06 PM

Nov 2013
That moment when Favaro outwitted Azazel...

It looks like there might be people who want to resurrect Bahamut (like her so-called father it seems).
Nov 26, 2014 12:10 PM

May 2014
Animation wise, this was kinda good, but I still think that those huge ass golems should be drawn, not cgi.
On another note, kudos goes to the soundtrack. The BGM is quite the epic theme. I can easilly hear this in the future when Hollywood decides this show deserves a proper live-action movie.
Of course it will be a tad dumbdown, but still, it would have awesome effects.
Nov 26, 2014 2:29 PM

Sep 2011
i ask again, how the hell does favaro have such a small favorites count?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 26, 2014 4:23 PM

Jan 2011
They have some really nice tactics, using the magic circles to lit whatever the trebuchets shoot aswell as the arrows on fire. And letting Jeanne jump on them, to reach that demon..

I wonder if they couldn't be more effective though attacking directly. Even if it's divine fire, so that they can't just use a regular torch, both the trebuchets and the archers did stopped firing volleys long before the end, the mages were just standing there. And at least forthe archers, they should be able to light torches with divine fire, and let them use that.

Wonder on what logic heaven operates there. First three show up to tell the king to keep the god key secure - wouldn't one be enough? Heck, they could use a regular messenger, some of those random angels we've seen, unless they weren't sure the king would heed the call if they don't intimidate him. And then they don't show up for the actual fight at all - like usual.

Also, not sure if either of those demons actually died. From the looks, Azazel was hit way harder. He literally vanished in the glow of Excalibur for a while, before finally teleporting away. So why should the other one be dead, who was only stabbed?
Nov 26, 2014 8:20 PM

Mar 2010
Wow Flavaro. Bromance developing. I wonder where Amira went now...

Wonder if shes going to set the dragon loose.
Nov 26, 2014 9:07 PM

Aug 2007
Next episode- Favaro and Kaisar go on a date
Nov 26, 2014 10:43 PM

May 2014
Show's been great so far, but I think the show could reach its potential closer by adding a bit more focus on combat, especially in the large scale battles between the demon and human armies. Think Berserk.

That being said, it's already pretty good, that's just optional.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Nov 27, 2014 12:31 AM
Jun 2013
Oddyeus said:
BeomSik said:

Agree'd.

I thought this was the worst episode.
Nov 27, 2014 5:04 AM

Sep 2014
This show Studio Mappa is just to good
Nov 27, 2014 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
Nothing to complain about in terms of the battle, it was really well done and as drawings as an adaptation, but I would have preferred "also" some twists juicy.
Drawings and animations of a good standard, although the CG was great, good evolution of Characters.
Felice did not see any jump in the events narrated, as for the question of Favaro and Kaisar, now everyone is both know the truth.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HelghastKillzone - Dec 29, 2014

393 by butaniumbc »»
May 29, 8:41 AM

» About the game

sandwich-boy - Dec 27, 2023

3 by Animaticide »»
Dec 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

152 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

121 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2014

132 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.