Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
3 hours ago

Jan 2021
Hayami saori won. Well deserved.
Man this was a fun event.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

2 hours ago

May 2021
Yui Ishikawa made the top ten that makes me so happy!

another great event for the community, thanks for putting it on! :D definitely makes mal way more fun
1 hour ago
As always, thanks for hosting! @Shizuna

Hayami being no.1 is hardly a surprise. I personally thought Hayami, Hanakana, and takahashi rie would take the first three spots, but takahasi rie ended up at the 5th place!

This was very fun though.
1 hour ago

Jan 2024
Good deserved winner.
Thanks for hosting
50 minutes ago

May 2021
Hard to comment on the results without knowing all the participants :) I mean, I only know several of somewhat important roles of Hayami Saori, but there are obviously more of them, considering that people rated her so highly.

In any case, congratulations to the winner ^_^

@Shizuna for some reason, I expected a certain number of people to be eliminated, and then we'd proceed to the 2nd round of voting :p but I guess having multiple rounds would take too long :) anyway, it was a really nice contest, thanks!
50 minutes ago

Aug 2019
Top 10s are mostly what I expected them to be. Though, I thought Akari Kitou would be higher (21 is kinda alright ig). Miyuki san 15th...hmmmm uhh okay...
My favorites won and for that I'm happy
Thanks @Shizuna, must've been hectic right? It was fun and made me remember some good va's that i had forgotten

25 minutes ago

Feb 2011
Reply to Suryaaps
Top 10s are mostly what I expected them to be. Though, I thought Akari Kitou would be higher (21 is kinda alright ig). Miyuki san 15th...hmmmm uhh okay...
My favorites won and for that I'm happy
Thanks @Shizuna, must've been hectic right? It was fun and made me remember some good va's that i had forgotten
@Suryaaps Yep, counting the votes and doing those cards for the post with the results took me around 7 hours, which is way more than it usually takes for other contests.

@SgtBateMan this is one of the reasons I don't want to employ this voting format on the regular basis. Another one is that people seemed to be less involved overall.

15 minutes ago

Nov 2019
Reply to Shizuna
@Suryaaps Yep, counting the votes and doing those cards for the post with the results took me around 7 hours, which is way more than it usually takes for other contests.

@SgtBateMan this is one of the reasons I don't want to employ this voting format on the regular basis. Another one is that people seemed to be less involved overall.
@Shizuna, I guess it's those cards that took a lot of time from you. Should have only given to those in the podium per usual.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Have you ever encouraged a non-anime watcher to start anime?

nirererin - 5 hours ago

27 by Phosphophyllita »»
2 minutes ago

» Why is anime so dead rn? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MercurialAlien - Jul 20

270 by JoeChip »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you guys watch EVERY single OVA, movie, spin off, etc.!?

JustMaya - Yesterday

38 by -Fantastical- »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Replacing isekai

SimplyBrazen - 7 hours ago

15 by faleagum »»
19 minutes ago

» I've been watching Anime since 2011, is it wrong for me to think the medium is a bunch of wasted potential?

anizawa89 - Yesterday

31 by GreatShitposter »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.