Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 7, 2021 2:31 AM
Mar 2012
nice to be back, beautiful backgrounds & silly ED.
Demonlord & dat animation so wild, lol slot machine feels like Rudeus got an eye from gacha.
Oct 7, 2021 2:48 AM

May 2015
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@Dukino

just drop the show and move on. if you continue to watch a show you actively dislike thats on YOU. any complaints are your own fault for not walking away. take some personal responsibility
Yeah, another person on MaL who thinks they can tell others how they should think... correctly. Don't worry about my well-being.

By the way... you need to realize that not everyone in this world will love the same things you love; hence why complaints will continue. You can ignore few complaints and read 100s of other positive comments, sharing your own opinion. Read them to your hearts content. No one's forcing you to reply to few negative ones, right?

Lmao what you wrote there can be applied to anime as well. Just ignore the shows you don't like, noone is forcing you to watch them XD
Oct 7, 2021 6:47 AM

Nov 2013
@KorhalChild
Just ignore the shows you don't like, noone is forcing you to watch them XD

And? Do you think someone is, or has to be forcing me to watch? No. It's entirely my decision to continue watching, giving it whatever score I want and talking negatively about it wherever and whenever I want. It shouldn't concern anyone why I'm doing this; mind your own business people. As long as I'm not breaking rules of the site, I can say whatever the hell I want. No one has to agree with my POV. Some people have hard time accepting this.

Audacity of some to think they can tell me, or anyone else, what to write, what they should be watching, or how they should be acting (like dropping the show/leave/stop commenting). Do these people really believe they can influence others? How presumptuous one must be to think they can school strangers online... Do they honestly believe their "wisdom" is required?

Ironically, similarly to how you'd treat an anime you don't like, if you see a comment you don't like, move on! (or be respectful, if you actually want to discuss reasons) No one is forcing you to reply and do something as immature as arguing about tastes; or worse - throw insults.
Sigmar-UnberogenOct 7, 2021 6:55 AM
Oct 7, 2021 6:56 AM
Oct 2019
More Loli has appear and literally give Rudeus a Sharingan...
Oct 7, 2021 1:18 PM

May 2015
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@KorhalChild
Just ignore the shows you don't like, noone is forcing you to watch them XD

And? Do you think someone is, or has to be forcing me to watch? No. It's entirely my decision to continue watching, giving it whatever score I want and talking negatively about it wherever and whenever I want. It shouldn't concern anyone why I'm doing this; mind your own business people. As long as I'm not breaking rules of the site, I can say whatever the hell I want. No one has to agree with my POV. Some people have hard time accepting this.

Audacity of some to think they can tell me, or anyone else, what to write, what they should be watching, or how they should be acting (like dropping the show/leave/stop commenting). Do these people really believe they can influence others? How presumptuous one must be to think they can school strangers online... Do they honestly believe their "wisdom" is required?

Ironically, similarly to how you'd treat an anime you don't like, if you see a comment you don't like, move on! (or be respectful, if you actually want to discuss reasons) No one is forcing you to reply and do something as immature as arguing about tastes; or worse - throw insults.

It's also our decision to read your comment and answer to it, you're contradicting yourself lol
Why can't we make our own decisions but you can?
You decided to write your critique here (bad idea btw), then others decide to criticize your critique

I'm not saying you're not allowed to rant, but you also can't tell other people to not rant about your rant
KorhalChildOct 7, 2021 1:21 PM
Oct 7, 2021 2:21 PM

Nov 2013
@KorhalChild

It's also our decision to read your comment and answer to it, you're contradicting yourself lol

Contradicting? How so? My original comment is an "unpopular" opinion, bet it isn't addressed at anyone in particular. I spoke my mind. Did I tell anyone how they should look at this show or share my opinion? I can't forbid anyone from reading and commenting, but when a respondent believes they can tell me/others what they should watch/do/write, that's the sign of their immaturity and impudence, no? So, you think you know better than me? Arrogance, no?
This forum has perfect examples of both. There were people who spoke their minds like grown-ups do - ordinarily and with respect, as it should be; and then there were trolls who did nothing but "belittle" me/those who they think have an "inferior" taste, because that's how conversation are made, right? (facepalm)
I'm not saying you're not allowed to make own decisions lol. I mean, you can decide to be an ass and a troll for instance; who am I to tell you to stop lol (though there will be consequences). That decision is up to you. But, you can also be a decent person and explain your POV. I mean, this isn't too hard to understand, it's always nice when a person shares their opinion peacefully, without being judgmental, making assumptions and basically being a troll, right?

Let's look at your original comment directed at me personally:
"Just ignore the shows you don't like, no one is forcing you to watch them"
- This makes you the 3rd person on this forum who said this. No offence, but do you really think I need(ed) someone telling me this? Did I "target" you or anyone with my original statement? That's the core of the problem here. Who do these people think they are that they can tell me/anyone what I/others should be doing? I mean, come on, at the end of the day, I simply made an unpopular opinion. There was nothing personal to get triggered for. I understand it's not pleasant to see someone talking negatively about your favorite show and that can make someone angry (can't say if this show is your fav; didn't bother checking profile), but it's not like this gives you right to belittle others and talk shit (not you necessarily), right?
Do you get my point? Reply to me all you want, but don't do something as childish as judging my taste, or "school" me about what I should or shouldn't be doing when it comes to watching certain shows. In short, don't be judgmental, and a troll.
I will keep watching the show I dislike (if I want), and I will keep posting negative comments about it if I want to do so as well; I have all the rights to do so, the same way people can post positive comments. You are free to make your statements as long as you're respectful! Sometimes that is too much to ask on Mal...!

Edit, since you've edited your comment before I've submitted mine:
You decided to write your critique here (bad idea btw),
That's ridiculous! How is it a bad idea?! Once again, that's the core problem here and a sign of toxic community. Do people want echo-chambers?

I'm not saying you're not allowed to rant, but you also can't tell other people to not rant about your rant
Calling someone a clown and telling them to "just drop this anime and go watch other things" is not considered a "critique" in my book; nor is it something I'd call a rant. That's just being an ass. You simply can't assume what I should be watching and writing; that's entirely up to me and you have to accept it - you have your taste/opinions, I have mine. It's disrespectful for f's sake! Ranting doesn't equal to being an ass. Similar comments are usually made by arrogant trolls who simply got mad that there exist people in this world who don't share their opinions/views/tastes. They serve no purpose but to belittle and provoke; and I've done none of that.
Sigmar-UnberogenOct 7, 2021 2:47 PM
Oct 7, 2021 3:26 PM

May 2015
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@KorhalChild

Contradicting? How so? My original comment is an "unpopular" opinion, bet it isn't addressed at anyone in particular. I spoke my mind. Did I tell anyone how they should look at this show or share my opinion? I can't forbid anyone from reading and commenting, but when a respondent believes they can tell me/others what they should watch/do/write, that's the sign of their immaturity and impudence, no? So, you think you know better than me? Arrogance, no?
This forum has perfect examples of both. There were people who spoke their minds like grown-ups do - ordinarily and with respect, as it should be; and then there were trolls who did nothing but "belittle" me/those who they think have an "inferior" taste, because that's how conversation are made, right? (facepalm)
I'm not saying you're not allowed to make own decisions lol. I mean, you can decide to be an ass and a troll for instance; who am I to tell you to stop lol (though there will be consequences). That decision is up to you. But, you can also be a decent person and explain your POV. I mean, this isn't too hard to understand, it's always nice when a person shares their opinion peacefully, without being judgmental, making assumptions and basically being a troll, right?

Let's look at your original comment directed at me personally:
"Just ignore the shows you don't like, no one is forcing you to watch them"
- This makes you the 3rd person on this forum who said this. No offence, but do you really think I need(ed) someone telling me this? Did I "target" you or anyone with my original statement? That's the core of the problem here. Who do these people think they are that they can tell me/anyone what I/others should be doing? I mean, come on, at the end of the day, I simply made an unpopular opinion. There was nothing personal to get triggered for. I understand it's not pleasant to see someone talking negatively about your favorite show and that can make someone angry (can't say if this show is your fav; didn't bother checking profile), but it's not like this gives you right to belittle others and talk shit (not you necessarily), right?
Do you get my point? Reply to me all you want, but don't do something as childish as judging my taste, or "school" me about what I should or shouldn't be doing when it comes to watching certain shows. In short, don't be judgmental, and a troll.
I will keep watching the show I dislike (if I want), and I will keep posting negative comments about it if I want to do so as well; I have all the rights to do so, the same way people can post positive comments. You are free to make your statements as long as you're respectful! Sometimes that is too much to ask on Mal...!

Edit, since you've edited your comment before I've submitted mine:
You decided to write your critique here (bad idea btw),
That's ridiculous! How is it a bad idea?! Once again, that's the core problem here and a sign of toxic community. Do people want echo-chambers?

Calling someone a clown and telling them to "just drop this anime and go watch other things" is not considered a "critique" in my book; nor is it something I'd call a rant. That's just being an ass. You simply can't assume what I should be watching and writing; that's entirely up to me and you have to accept it - you have your taste/opinions, I have mine. It's disrespectful for f's sake! Ranting doesn't equal to being an ass. Similar comments are usually made by arrogant trolls who simply got mad that there exist people in this world who don't share their opinions/views/tastes. They serve no purpose but to belittle and provoke; and I've done none of that.

Wow... just wow...
Nevermind man, you just do your thing. I'm sorry for stepping on your minefield, Imma just banish myself to another dimension
Oct 7, 2021 3:30 PM

Nov 2013
@KorhalChild

Wow... just wow...
Nevermind man, you just do your thing. I'm sorry for stepping on your minefield, Imma just banish myself to another dimension

xD Please don't. Anyways, thanks for understanding (maybe).
Oct 8, 2021 12:25 PM

Dec 2016
It's finally back!

Good thing Rudeus and Ruijerd talked it out. Tho I feel like their trust issues would be back.

Meeting Kishirika was quite advantageous for Rudeus but I'm amazed how he's able to control that eye. More than giving a foresight it multiplies the vision so much that it should be causing an annoying headache.

The music when Kishirika was taking off her pants so obediently was like Rudeus just won a lottery XD

Rudeus will soon meet Roxy, can't wait to see how their reunion's gonna be like.

The sword fighting was the only thing Eris was good at against Rudeus but now that Rudeus has the foresight eye, Eris can't defeat Rudeus in anything else. It's obvious that it'll make Eris feel bad.
Oct 8, 2021 5:31 PM
Dec 2019
It's finally here. I'm glad Musoku came back. A lot happened in this first episode and just like part 1 it's amazing. I love the details of the art and while watching it time flies so quickly. Btw Kishirika seems like a good character. I can't wait to see more of her.
Oct 8, 2021 9:25 PM

Apr 2018
Damn Rugird looking a blind eye towards all evil till there crossing of the ocean is actually really good. Also I am so hyped for this season!
Oct 9, 2021 6:17 AM
Jan 2010
jobless gary stu season II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks like another gary stu power fell right into his lap in the very first episode! exciting start to the new season! i wonder where his adventures will take our hero next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 9, 2021 9:06 AM

Apr 2020
I love to see my favorite show back, oh I'm crying inside!!! I've been on a fence to watch this for a couple of days now because...real life, but the 3-month delay that the show had was worth it, because the show is better than ever.

Kishirika Kishirisu, I swear to god that I thought her VA is the same as Uzaki and Jahy, but no it's a different one I guess (the fact that she's voiced by the same actress that voiced Crusch from Re:Zero boggles me). Already liked her so far, and can we somehow blame the animators for actually causing the show's delay just so they can make a great scene for her, I know it's a joke but it somehow is. And yo she gifted our boi Rudy a short bit of fanservice and a Demon Eye...now that explains what I saw in an earlier trailer and yes they're in a same sentence. Lastly, seeing Eris happy all the time is still weird to me, I'm still used of her Ep 5-6 self so cut me some slack.

Season 2 is here, and I can't wait how I'm going to pump myself up and scream frantically in the computer screen all the time for all the great scenes to come. The ED is also gorgeous, what the hell Oohara-san, another banger?!!!
Oct 9, 2021 1:52 PM

May 2009
vansonbee said:
I enjoyed demon empress introduction, especially with comical expression she made. Very well done by the animators here. Still, I feel Rudy needs more development, since being on an adventure for a whole year still hasn't mature enough, since some of his bad habits hasn't change, because even Kishirika, who Rudy thought was a regular little girl, was not safe from my man the protagonist,

Eris hoping to snatch some freebie demon eyes for herself, which probably won't happen, but it be awesome to have.

Dragevard said:
In case anyone doesn't know, the woman moaning when Rudy was walking by the alley
Was it with the Dwarf?

Dwarf is gay......
Oct 10, 2021 9:18 AM

Mar 2009
Finally its back.
I enjoyed it except with what they decided to do with Kirishikas scene.
Her character is on point but unfortunately they decided to make a very disturbing scene of a child (atleast what Rudeus thought) plucking his eye out into comedic relief. Unfortunate.
Oct 12, 2021 7:58 AM

Mar 2021
Not even 5 minutes into the season and this degenerate already had to mention that he wants to collar a 13 year old. Also there's panty shots of an even younger girl dressed as a succubus.

And here I was thinking that there wouldn't be any more pedo scenes.

The eyes are cool, I guess.

Oct 22, 2021 8:05 AM
Mar 2020
Wasnt rudeus supposed to have grown a bit as a person?
Didnt expect the timeskip to backroll character development of all things. Ergh, whatever, maybee the imature bits are just a reintodution to the character cuse new arc or something, but meh.
The demon eye idea is cool tho, I just hope it wont just come into play when the author finds it convinient as is common with powers of this kind
Oct 22, 2021 10:47 AM
Feb 2021
fast2611 said:
Didnt expect the timeskip to backroll character development of all things. Ergh, whatever, maybee the imature bits are just a reintodution to the character cuse new arc or something, but meh.
The demon eye idea is cool tho, I just hope it wont just come into play when the author finds it convinient as is common with powers of this kind

what backroll? please elaborate.
Oct 22, 2021 5:01 PM
Mar 2020
eliecher said:
fast2611 said:

him slowly growing out of his pedo tentencies, idk, feels very jarring for him not have grown a smidge over an entire year in universe, plus its still no fun to watch that shit happen <,<
Oct 22, 2021 6:29 PM
Oct 2021
fast2611 said:
eliecher said:

him slowly growing out of his pedo tentencies, idk, feels very jarring for him not have grown a smidge over an entire year in universe, plus its still no fun to watch that shit happen <,<

His interest faithfully following the growth of the girl
So when they adult together, he stick to them
Oct 22, 2021 8:27 PM
Feb 2021
Yohanlie23 said:
fast2611 said:

In most places this is referred to as "grooming".
Oct 23, 2021 12:36 PM

Aug 2011
Two scenes with paedophilic humour in a single episode... ugh, shit like this, particularly the pointless ones, make it difficult to watch this show. It's otherwise brilliant, and I can understand some of the scenes that are relevant for his character arc, but the two in this episode were not.

Normally I'm strongly against censorship. This anime is the first time I actually wish there was a censored version out there that cut out some of the pointless pedo lines.
Oct 23, 2021 10:15 PM
Oct 2021
MugenNoShirayuki said:
Yohanlie23 said:

MugenNoShirayuki said:
Yohanlie23 said:

Not really.

Not really
Oct 24, 2021 12:05 AM
Aug 2021
This painting style and color is what I often choose when I'm looking for the best work to define my own painting style... that was the peak time when I was excited to become a mangaka.

This is the second season, huh? If this anime was released around 2019, I'll remember the title until now.
Oct 24, 2021 8:00 AM

Aug 2011
Yohanlie23 said:

Not really.
Not really

True, grooming was what he was planning to do with Sylphy in S1. I don't think there's a specific term for "drooling over the body of a 13 year old", but it's still screwed up.
Oct 24, 2021 8:16 AM
Oct 2021
issen-ken-taka said:
Yohanlie23 said:

Not really.
Not really

True, grooming was what he was planning to do with Sylphy in S1. I don't think there's a specific term for "drooling over the body of a 13 year old", but it's still screwed up.

"Plan"

But what actually he do for sylphyand eris? What will they do without him?

Become a trash!
Oct 24, 2021 11:05 AM

Aug 2011
Yohanlie23 said:

"Plan"

Become a trash!

He's pretty bloody specific about this. I can't believe you're defending him. The whole point of his character arc is that he starts off as a horrendous degenerate and slowly grows as time goes on. Painfully slow unfortunately.

Ah, yes, the perfect excuse. It's perfectly fine that this dude groomed Sylphy and basically molested Eris on a number of occasions, because he also helped them in some aspects. Without him they BECOME A TRASH!
Oct 24, 2021 7:25 PM

Jan 2013
And it's back!
Would have been great tho if they made a recap of the previous season but the art on the other hand, damn! So amazing!
So Roxy is already there, and i assume she's partially aware of them (idk if Rudeus counts) but i hope it won't take long until they met again.

The ED is so amazing, can't believe the 2S is back!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 25, 2021 7:42 AM
Mar 2020
Yohanlie23 said:
fast2611 said:

That is the textbook definiton of grooming, and a rather crass display of the MC's more psychotic aspects, I really hoped it'd be clear how fucked up this is even to enthusiants of the show, alas I seem to have been wrong.
Oct 25, 2021 11:44 PM

Aug 2011
fast2611 said:

That is the textbook definiton of grooming, and a rather crass display of the MC's more psychotic aspects, I really hoped it'd be clear how fucked up this is even to enthusiants of the show, alas I seem to have been wrong.

Yeah, the reaction, or lack thereof of of so many viewers is a bit disturbing. I remember reading a conversation on reddit; one dude was literally drooling over a scene with Eris and some other girls in the bath, another pointed out she's 13 and they're also little girls, to which the original user responded with something along the lines of 'yeah, hot'... ugh.

This is aggravated by the fact that this is supposed to be a relatively serious show. If it would have been at stupid harem romcom trash, or a hentai/ecchi show, I probably wouldn't have cared, but these scenes ruin my enjoyment of an otherwise amazing show.

I suspect that this will have a negative effect on the show's overall popularity. While the hardcore weebs probably don't care, or even enjoy it, S1 already had people drop it midway. I suspect S2 will see even fewer people finish it. I'm considering dropping it myself. The only reason I picked it up after S1 was Mother's Basement's video on S1.
Oct 26, 2021 6:41 AM
Oct 2021
fast2611 said:
Yohanlie23 said:

That's the plan
The result was not doing well
Grooming is manipulating people, in this case is child
To get benefit about perv things

That was Rudi plan I know it

But on the process, do you follow the event?
Rudi still have that desire but what he do was the opposite

He helping sylph from bully and teach her magic not because wanna have se* with her but really because they are friend

Even when he hope sylph will become beauty and he can rip her off
The story not fullfill his desire

But giving it on another scene
Where sylph was adult (based on that world), she came back to help Rudy and confess and ECT ECT hey, this is already another story, right
Can't count this as pedo grooming again

Meanwhile about eris the story can't let him do anything to her even when he was perv

Well, when eris adult (based on that world) they will

And we can't say this is pedo perv story again, right?

At the end Rudy will marrying and loyal to his wife, though
(Well, at least to that three wives haha, no the 4th one)

And
I just realize that his interest in that story following the age of his growth
So, when Rudy become older,
He still perv, to the people who have same age as him (following the age)

The ecchi Will still be there
But not find pedo things.
Oct 26, 2021 6:47 AM
Oct 2021
issen-ken-taka said:
Yohanlie23 said:

"Plan"

Become a trash!

He's pretty bloody specific about this. I can't believe you're defending him. The whole point of his character arc is that he starts off as a horrendous degenerate and slowly grows as time goes on. Painfully slow unfortunately.

Ah, yes, the perfect excuse. It's perfectly fine that this dude groomed Sylphy and basically molested Eris on a number of occasions, because he also helped them in some aspects. Without him they BECOME A TRASH!

And fyi

They never be his ideal woman

The plan and all about it not going to follow his evil plan

The story at beginning with ss you show is, he wanna control

Sylphy can not controlled by him at the end, and he can't manipulated her

Sylphy become strong magician and have relation with important people because she can fight and her magic was awesome

(She will die if Rudi never teach her magic after teleported because, she teleported to war zone)

And even at the end Rudi was helpless without sylph

Yes, Rudi still coward like what he always been
But the girls is ultimate support for him

And at that time Rudi not same Rudi with what you shown in ss

He become obedient to the girl, doing everything he can do for family, even if he must knell to beg for his family life (including sylphy) to the enemy
Oct 26, 2021 6:49 AM
Oct 2021
It's up to you to follow the anime or not
Or still disgusted
He will still do many mistake and trash a like things on the future
But for the one finish the novel
He become respectable man at the end
And what you shown in the ss won't be relevant anymore
Oct 26, 2021 8:24 PM

Apr 2009
The time skip has been a year huh? And it took that long for Roxy and company to come to the Demon Continent too, too bad they keep missing each other on the port town/city.

I initially thought her eyes were just heterochromic, apparently they're polychromic, they spin like slot machine dials for selection, and apparently she has 12 demon eyes according to Ruijerd. She has given one to Rudy, does she have just 11 demon eyes now or maybe Rudy's was a copy of one of her 12?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 27, 2021 6:16 AM

Aug 2011

I'm sorry, but I'm finding it a bit difficult to follow you. This will be my final reply to this topic.

None of your points address the basic issue, that Rudeus was planning to groom Sylphy. Whether he succeed or not is irrelevant. The fact that his dad sent him away to molest/educate a 10 year old thus taking away his ability to groom Sylphy doesn't change the fact that he considered it in the first place.

And I'm leaving it at this. If this is the hill you want to die on, find someone else to kill you on it. You can keep it in the meantime.

EDIT: Also, you might want to cut down on the spoilers. Good thing I can' barely understand what you were trying to say.
Oct 27, 2021 6:19 AM
Oct 2021
issen-ken-taka said:

I'm sorry, but I'm finding it a bit difficult to follow you. This will be my final reply to this topic.

None of your points address the basic issue, that Rudeus was planning to groom Sylphy. Whether he succeed or not is irrelevant. The fact that his dad sent him away to molest/educate a 10 year old thus taking away his ability to groom Sylphy doesn't change the fact that he considered it in the first place.

And I'm leaving it at this. If this is the hill you want to die on, find someone else to kill you on it. You can keep it in the meantime.

EDIT: Also, you might want to cut down on the spoilers. Good thing I can' barely understand what you were trying to say.

It's fact that cannot changed, on the past

On present right now

On the future, He will changed
Oct 27, 2021 6:20 AM
Oct 2021
And I just giving a hint about spoiler because last time I was banned when told full and clearly spoiler
Oct 31, 2021 6:24 PM

Dec 2013
Nice to see this show again.

I really do dislike the demon eye girl's design...

Ruijerd made a valid point about fracturing the party.

The guy at the end is a definite smuggler. It was lucky for Rudues that he was there to save him.
Nov 2, 2021 2:36 PM
Jan 2021
I'm glad Mushoku Tensei is back!

This episode was very enlightening. Rudeus, Eris, and Rujerd don't have the money to cross the ocean so they are in town trying to figure out the ways to travel.

While Eris and Rujerd are training, Rudeus goes on an adventure. He does exactly what the god tells him to do and he walks around carrying some food from a street vendor. He finds Kishirika Kishirisu and in return for him giving her his food, she gave him a Demon Eye with the gift of foresight.

It's been a week and Rudeus has mastered it to the point where he can look two seconds into the future. Because of his foresight he is able to beat Eris in sword combat, which is saying a lot as swords have always been his weakness.

To conclude this episode, Rudeus and Rujerd have a heart to heart and work out a way to get back home by having smugglers carry them on their boat. As they finish the conversation, a man named Gallus Cleaner approaches them. Gallus was saved earlier by Rudeus when he was walking around with his newly acquired foresight. Rudeus saved this man from getting his head hit by a pot and cracking his head open.

I'm excited for the future content.
Nov 9, 2021 8:26 AM

May 2016
Decent episode, for me the pacing felt right on spot and that Demon lord sure was funny
as hell, she even read the perverted side of Rudeos and got disgusted what a champ.

FMmatron said:
Kishirika is thankfully legal hehe.

Nice start. Vibe with the Theme Songs a lot.
NAAAANNNNNIIII.
Nov 13, 2021 2:25 PM

Aug 2014
I don't like this demon girl and the way she gave him some eye ;o this can be a curse and not only a power... he was supposed to meet Roxy not that strange girl
Thyriad-oPPailovDec 19, 2021 4:56 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 13, 2021 2:52 PM

May 2018
Roxy really loves hiding huh
Nov 13, 2021 2:53 PM

May 2018
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
I don't like this demon girl and the way she gave him some eye ;o this can be a curse and not only a power... he was supposed to meat Roxy not that strange girl

Niku desu ne??? :D
Nov 22, 2021 1:38 AM

Oct 2019
Quite an exciting second season / part start. The Great Demon Emperor Kishirika looks and speaks a lot like Slime's Milim Nava, another great demon. Roxy is looking for Rudeus and yet is oblivious to his presence, despite being so close. And the same applies to Rudeus. Why can't they sense each other? To be fair Rudeus almost sensed her.

Eris has learned to fight quite well during the past year training with Ruijerd. If she spends another year trained by him her bodyguard Ghislaine might become redundant :) As for the new eye of Rudeus will it help them make a ton of money for the boat fare of Ruijerd? Via gambling perhaps?
Dec 1, 2021 2:47 AM

Aug 2017
Imagine if Roxy and Rudeus do not meet again at the end despite both of them are in the same town. That would be funny lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 1, 2021 3:47 PM

Jul 2013
So that loud loli is actually a big shot huh. I'm wondering if that "god" in Rudeus' dreams is actually a thing or just a manifestation of his consciousness or something. And if he's real and he's the human god does that mean there's also a demon god and beastman god? Also, why didn't Ruijerd talk to Roxy? He saw her right? He might not know her but considering he's the guard wouldn't it make sense to confront someone spying on your group?
Dec 6, 2021 4:30 PM

Jul 2019
Eh, it is not even that bad for a first episode lol. Right back into the swing of things and everything carries on as usual.

Great Emperor lady is sure a fun character, and I'd like to see more of her. She gave that cool power-up too which is neat stuff.

Otherwise, decent episode as usual. Liked it a lot.
Dec 13, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2021
Ah yes the ocean is always a breath of air. Dead end is about to start their adventure, also Elinalise looks fine as hell and I need more Roxy screen time or maybe a reunion with Rudy and the rest. Also Rudy really wants to be called anything that has to do with horny huh? He sure got a man's cultural mindset. I like how Ruijerd is just appreciating for the good of himself. Ah yes the OG naked Rudy and Hitogami mannequin interacting as the usual always get me laughing but Hitogami speaks straight facts though. Eris and Ruijerd sword fight combat choreography is hella cool and what is Roxy doing there o_O?

Do I hear some -O-? Ok I think I might've misheard with Rudy's OG self narrating but anyways how did Rudy not hear Roxy running away? Oh yeah Kishirika introduction arc baby~ she be going wild with all the meat skewers but I think she didn't eat for a day and thus, she ain't go no energy but now, she's recharged and doing her flawless introduction and of course every people got their own name preference and she's really ego of herself that even Rudy thinks she doesn't have friends from the cause of this xD Kishirika changing her eye ball color design looks really satisfying :o and does each different color changed her personality because she either unintentionally / intentionally call Rudy disgusting :P

You know it's funny how Kishirika requested Rudy to make a wish of his own but once Rudy stated his wish that were pretty essential, Kishirika just started refusing to make it come true, honestly would be cool if her character is like some kind of genie who can float and get all their fulfillment wishes in no time xD Honestly Rudy nearly just got his own wish to see some horniness from Kishirika's body but too bad he's too self-confident. Damn Kishirika really just smacked Rudy to change the color of his eye, it looks like he's having eye seizure lol. Eris is very full of herself when someone described an unknown person special within their ability :) Eris vs Rudy combat scene is epic and Rudy got interesting tactics even with one bit of Eris betrayal that just doesn't seem to work when Rudy knows his instinct.

Damn poor Rudy's face getting rekt by Ruijerd, always be mentally prepared before taking the risk. Also really want to see more Rudy using that staff because I think not using a weapon would be piece of trash nor does it have a meaning to why he has keep it the whole time. Ruijerd is very straightforward to wanting in contributing though his ability tends to go way of the bat and it's not manageable well but let's see what he got in the bag. Also I swear to god if Gallus isn't some antagonist ;-;

ED is giving me some new gen vibe and it's beautiful as heck + there are so many context given there :o
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 17, 2021 12:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm the Kishirika Kishirisu demon girl is interesting, she gave the demonic eye to Rudeus and he can predict the future by 1-2 seconds, sure that he has a huge advantage now in fights.
Dec 19, 2021 4:57 PM

Aug 2014
red1130 said:
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
I don't like this demon girl and the way she gave him some eye ;o this can be a curse and not only a power... he was supposed to meat Roxy not that strange girl

Niku desu ne??? :D

yeah he should meat stick her too ;p
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

468 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

471 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

416 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

303 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

228 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.