Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 3, 2021 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, they pretty much jumped right back into the second season without any recap bullshit or wasting any time.

Rudy and his party arrived at a new town as expected. Eris is still training hard to improve herself but not much has change with her personality yet this season. Kishirika had the most amusing character debut so far and gives off a cartoony humor vibe with her character imo. Rudy is still perverted as hell LOL

Pretty much an reintroduction of the series again with a new energetic addition to the cast. Pacing should pick up soon.

Apr 2020
The anime I've been waiting for is finally out! Finally getting to see Dead End again, it looks like Dead End is becoming famous.

The way Kishirika introduced herself was hilarious, Kishirika poked Rudeus's eye with her finger, apparently she gave Rudeus a foresight eye.
Even with that eye, Rudeus can't beat Ruijerd and his face is battered, lmao.

Jul 2017
We're back with the 2nd half of Mushoku Tensei, and another fun ride, retaining Yuiko Oohara's 2nd OP continued. The 2nd ED is another great song, no question about it, but IMO the 1st ED "Only" takes the cake.

Oh how Eris has grown up both in strength and maturity (well, still the same) along with Rudeus and Dead End Ruijerd as a 3-man surviving party, while Roxy has also arrived with Elinalise and Talhand into the port town of the Demon Continent. Everyone has nicknames and seemingly for good reason, but they need to travel to the Millis Continent while paying an insane hefty fee for Ruijerd just to get across, which is a bummer. Seeking help from the self-proclaimed "God" does provide a solution, but the results are always untold.

And that decision takes Rudeus to the very first time that he meets the one and only Great Empress of the Demon World, Kishirika Kishirisu, resurrected from a reincarnation, but to him she's nothing more than a child that has a prestigious position that he can easily play with (and also for the degeneracy, which is pretty Looney Tunes-level hilarious). A gift granted because he fed her food enough to sustain her for a year, and she plants the magical foresight demon eye socketed into his left eye, well what a first introduction between the two. Seeing psychedelia?

With the magic Eye of Foresight, Rudeus spars with Eris to get used to the newfound feeling, and it is a resounding success. But trying it against Ruijerd, and Rudeus is bashed and totaled being too ambitious, that was another funny moment too. Going to help raise funds for Ruijerd's gastronomical fee by selling the staff that Eris made for him, it's desperation on Rudeus's part and a backstabbing on Ruijerd's part. Ruijerd is clear that trust is needed, and Rudeus's action is inappropriate, end of story.

The good thing that with the smuggling in-charge person Gallus Cleaner, they may find a way out of the port town,

A perfect continuation into the 2nd half.
KANLen09Oct 3, 2021 8:59 PM

Feb 2018
Rudeus and Ellis arrived at Wenport, the southernmost port city on the Demon Continent. The three of them tried to sail to the Millis continent, the problem is when on a trip, money is important, without money we can't go to the next city. night came, Rudeus had a dream, Rudeus met kamisama, as usual kamisama appeared in Rudeus's dream to give a hint to go to the next flag. Ellis vs Spearman (forget his name) very intensely, if I'm not mistaken it's Roxy? Don't understand the certificate of ownership. While Rudeus was walking in the city, he heard the sound ecchi sighs, the motto motto... Is that girl Roxy? Hmm... This hungry girl is s awesome, lol. New Heroine has arrived. That loli are Kishirika.

Rudeus who give some food on that girls, the girl wanted to give something but Rudeus was hoping for something perverted, could almost see that, lol. It's just that loli gave Rudeus an eye, it's like sharingan, lol. Do those eyes have the ability to see a bit of the future, huh? Those are eyes that can see into the future, that's really good and op for a swordsman, lol. Ellis vs Rudeus, so ez with that eyes. When Ellis was about to give Rudeus closing greetings, even Rudeus could see Ellis' intention to hit Rudeus. Ellis is only jealous of Rudeus because Ellis wants to chase after Rudeus and if Rudeus gets those eyes then their distance will be even greater. Rudeus' main goal is not to become strong, but Rudeus wants to bring Ellis back home. The reason to go out at night, to go to the brothel, it's not bad either but... Back to the Rudeus eyes, If Rudeus looks into the future further, is it possible that there will be more of that future? Hmm... So the more you see the future, the more possibilities there are, maybe.

Was that the wand that Ellis had given to Rudeus? Hmm... It ended when Rudeus met the Oji-san he saved earlier.

Op? Idk but i like the ED.
SyureriaOct 3, 2021 8:39 AM

Jun 2019
Mushoku Tensei is back with its second season. What a year it has been. I'm glad I survived another year after 2020. LOL.

Well, where did we left off? It seems like Rudy and his gang are finally at their new destination, the port town in the Demon Continent, Wind Port. Eris is adorable as ever, Rudy is a pervert as ever and Ruijerd is the big brotherly figure as ever. All are the same as before, Lovable. Also, got a see of Roxy and her party who are obviously looking or Rudy. And, Rudy also met that hungry loli. She seems like an interesting and funny character. LOL

The animation is just as beautiful as ever. Ah... blessed my eyes once again. OSTs... amazing as well. Overall, a nice start to the second cour or should I say the second season. Whatever the case, I'm on board to see where their adventure leads them in this season. I like the OP and ED btw.
Oct 3, 2021 8:36 AM

Jul 2015
The production quality didn't drop. I would dare to say it went a step up. The attention to detail for the scenery is commendable. The eye poking was gruesome and goofy at the same time, as expected of the great demon emperor. Did I say how good the background scenario is?

Oct 3, 2021 8:53 AM
Jan 2021
Kaiseki said:
The anime I've been waiting for is finally out! Finally getting to see Dead End again, it looks like Dead End is becoming famous.

The way Kishirika introduced herself was hilarious, Kishirika poked Rudeus's eye with her finger, apparently she gave Rudeus a foresight eye.
Even with that eye, Rudeus can't beat Ruijerd and his face is battered, lmao.
umm, do you have any streaming site for bs11 or tokyo mx?
Oct 3, 2021 9:17 AM
Apr 2016
-ZASS said:
kishirika is a gem
She seems way more scarier to me than Ruijerd, considering her past
Oct 3, 2021 9:18 AM

Jan 2020
Damn, Mushoku Tensei back at it again blessing us all once again. Great episode 10/10
Oct 3, 2021 9:24 AM
Jul 2021
OMG the World Building and Music on this Show is On Whole new Level.
Oct 3, 2021 9:26 AM

Nov 2020
Quality is still top notch, even the damn training scenes looked amazing. Music was great too. Looking forward to this season.
Oct 3, 2021 9:29 AM
Oct 2020
for now I really love the continuation of mushoku tensei. Every plot is handled very good, no flaws or whatsoever. Just read all the chapters of the light novel and I'm fucking excited rn
I like tsundere, especially Eris :)
Oct 3, 2021 9:29 AM

Jun 2021
This was pretty good episode and I am really excited for the next episode.....
Our Horsny Isikai Protagonist is back.... !!!!!!
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Oct 3, 2021 9:30 AM

Oct 2017
Finally this is back, the six month wait felt forever.

Kishirika's an amusing one, already liking her. The way she put that eye on Rudeus was hilarious but thnx to that now he has an OP ability. Thou good to see Rudy hasn't changed a bit. Eris was the same as usual too, loved seeing her again. She even grew stronger and beat Ruijerd even if it was due to him getting distracted. Thou Rudy kicked her ass with his new ability which ofc hurt her pride. I hope they make up soon. Also damn Roxy sensei is right there but ofc they won't be able to meet.

Great start to the second cour. Once again this'll be a great ride with this anime.

May 2020
Crew is back once again and it started right after where the last episode left off,OP still same though.

Those close calls with Roxy, and Rudeus meeting Kirishika, she truly is a fun character. That foresight that she gave Rudeus truly can do wonders, owning Eris in a fight was too easy for him but not against Ruijerd.

Each and everything is as good as it was previously, hoping to continue on with this quality. It was highly anticipated for a reason.

Feb 2021
Yay Mushoku is finally back! The first second we see Rudeus he is already like that huh...

But damn that was great first episode for the second cour, the new OP is really good and that amazing world building is still present, I see that Rudeus is still developing as a character and so are all the other characters.

I'm excited to see how he will met up with Roxy and what's gonna happen with that guy that Rudeus saved.

Can't wait to keep following this every sunday for the next 3 months.
Oct 3, 2021 9:31 AM

Apr 2014
Nice first episode. Roxy is there as well. yeah! The best girl is coming.
Rudeus did mention the giant isopod. lmao
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 3, 2021 9:31 AM

May 2020
That was a pretty nice episode. So many chances for Roxy and Rudeus to see each other again but nope. Already excited for episode 2!
Oct 3, 2021 9:32 AM

Nov 2019
Glad this show is back...It's been so long.

Picking up where we left up, sound still as good as I remembered, animation quality as well (improved?). Feels good to be back and continue this journey.

Oct 3, 2021 9:35 AM

Mar 2021
Back again for Mushoku Tensei part 2!!! Everything is still good quality as ever. MT feel the same as I remembered... But where are those who share the memory?

P/s: God I love the ED so much! Rudeus and Eris is just too wholesome for me... but my love with Roxy won't be challenge that easily.
Oct 3, 2021 9:36 AM
Sep 2019
Production quality didn't drop, it actually increased. Also, looking from it from an LN reader standpoint it feels like they sacrificed some details to make up for screentime. But anyways, excellent episode, can't wait for next ep
Oct 3, 2021 9:38 AM

Apr 2019
Oh my! Can't wait lah for the next week
Oct 3, 2021 9:43 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
THE VISUALS FOR THIS ED ARE SO GOOD T^T

Loved the episode, I think the changes they did were necessary since I knew this part would be a bit difficult to adapt.

BOW IN FRONT OF THE GREAT DEMON EMPRESS KISHIRIKA KISHIRISU!!!!

the animation was fucking fantastic, the character expressions, this that just leave me it was amazing.

Also, the effect they did for rudy's eye was great. The best way to possibly adapt that.
SO looking forward to the future episodes

Oct 3, 2021 9:52 AM
Feb 2021
Pretty good episode just thankful there wasn’t much noncing tbh.
Oct 3, 2021 9:52 AM
Apr 2016
I don't know... Some parts of the episode seemed way too cartoonish. A lot of stuff was omitted or sped up and we didn't even get a proper explanation of the demon eyes... This is like 7/10 for me.
-ZASS said:
JanPri said:

I don't know anything about her past unfortunately. I haven't read the novel
Well, it seems this anime-version of Rudeus also doesn't know anything about her. Which he should, as she's pretty famous over there and he studied a lot about the world. It's a shame how they water down the brilliant world building
Oct 3, 2021 9:55 AM

Dec 2020
Happy to see Rudeus and Eris again. Missed Mushoku soooo much!!
Oct 3, 2021 9:58 AM

Apr 2013
Few missing details that are sadly got missed, but since it's an anime we have an issue with screen time I guess it can't be helped. So far it's all have been make up by the awesome animation and direction. I really like the emphasis on drama for this episode and I hope they kept it up in since it's going to be the focus for this arc until the end of this cour.
Oct 3, 2021 9:58 AM
Oct 2016
Returning to the dead end trio adventures as they try to make their way back to Eris home. After a year of traveling together they've finally reached this port town to exit the demon content. Expect now the all mighty dollar, or coin, stands in the way. A stupidly high price to get Ruijerd across the ocean. Rudy had gotten himself out of tricky situations before but this is different.

Of course the man god is still messing with Rudy, trying to steer him in certain directions for fun. This time telling Rudy to go down those back alleys with food so he could meet this great demon emperor. Kishirika is certainly an odd ball. But she does help in giving Rudy his new demon eye, the eye of foresight. Being able to see even just one second ahead if a huge advantage in combat. Rudy was never for sword play but now he can become a much better fighter, even in beating Eris he's still not in Ruijerd league yet.

The conversation Rudy and Ruijerd have at the end is very telling of how far Rudy has come. Of course we get some pervy lines from Rudy in this episode but the ending with him trying to solve their problem on his own says a lot. Rudy is trying to shoulder the entire burden of coming up with the money to get Ruijerd across the sea with them. Even with all the changes Rudy still can't trust people to work with them to fix the problem. He trusts Ruijerd but can't ask for help. Rudy needs to understand that all three of them together need to fix this, and thankfully now that Ruijerd has lifted his no breaking the law clause things can move faster.
Oct 3, 2021 10:02 AM

May 2021
And Mushoku tensei is finally back! Great episode. We got to see the entrance of a new character Shirika who gave Rudeus a demon eye that can see into the future! That scene where she ripped out his eye was kinda scary to watch though xD. ED is great also! Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 3, 2021 10:02 AM
Aug 2020
why did Roxy avoiding them while Ruijerd and Eris was sparring?
Oct 3, 2021 10:03 AM

Apr 2018
Back with the second cour of MT and the OP and ED are absolutely bangers!

Rudeus and Eris arrived at Wenport, SN port city of the Demon Continent. It's nice to see them again and how much they have grown. On the otherside, you got Roxy who arrived at Talhand together with Elinalise (good waifu). It's great to see how much they have developed the past monhts, weeks, years or how long it has been. They both have got a long stronger. The Dead End trio are feared by tons of people.

Once again, a dream by the ''God''. He helped Rudeus in order to find the right path. Which led him to the Great Empress of the Demon World Kishirika Kishirisu. LOLI MATERIAL! Watch out, she's OVERPOWERED. Well, Rudeus helped her and he received something from her which was pretty much not a fair deal. Food for a special eye? Nice deal for Rudeus! You'll know more of the ''eye's power'' soon.

The sparring between Rudeus and Eris was just amazing. He's just testing his new eyes which will be very useful later on. Enough training, time to depart.

The adventure has just begun and we're in for an emotional and enjoyable ride. I have only read the manga but it has skipped a lot of parts so I'm looking forward for what I missed and might pick up the LN after this. The production quality is as good as always and the OST brings tears in your eyes and ears. Just wonderful, glad to have MT back.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 3, 2021 10:05 AM

Apr 2021
Nooooooooo the episode went by so fast
Oct 3, 2021 10:06 AM

Jan 2017
Rudeus easily got a new power up by just bringing food to a random back alley LMAO

Yes, let's totally trust the shady-looking dude near the end to get all da monies for the ship ticket! /s
Oct 3, 2021 10:16 AM

May 2020
I've been waiting for this for so long
it's finally back
the quality is amazing
cant wait for the next ep

Oct 3, 2021 10:18 AM

Jun 2014
Glad to have this back, and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Rudeus already got a new power up and it looks like he's still just as perverted as ever lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 3, 2021 10:19 AM

Sep 2021
I missed this series. I'm glad I get to watch it weekly again!
Oct 3, 2021 10:24 AM

Feb 2019
Mushoku Tensei is everything fantasy anime should be. It just feels like you’re in a proper magical fantasy world. I love how everytime I read or watch mushoku I really feel like I can escape whatever’s going on in the real world. Great episode, picked up right where we left off. Can’t wait to see some of my fave scenes adapted
Oct 3, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2016
Kishirika is thankfully legal hehe.

Nice start. Vibe with the Theme Songs a lot.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 3, 2021 10:35 AM

Apr 2015
Mushoku Tensei is back and the moment the OP kicked in, I knew we're finally starting again!

I loved the simultaneous "Ehh?" from Eris and Rudeus about not swimming in the sea, for very different reasons.

Now, as much as I hate these close encounters between (Team) Rudeus and Roxy, I am sure we're going to see them back together some time soon, be it this season or the next. I just want them to reunite again, especially since they are probably just meters apart! Atleast Ruijerd noticed Roxy lurking at one point, so maybe that's a sign for more to come.

While Rudeus and Roxy just run past each other unaware of it, Rudeus has a fateful encounter with Kishirika Kishirisu. I didn't expect it to be this soon, but it sure made the plot progress a bit. Gifting Rudeus the power of foresight will most likely come very handy in the future and I feel like that these Demon Eyes power is not the last kind we'll see.

I did feel sorry for Eris. Always working so hard training with Ruijerd and Rudeus beat her easily now cause he obtained a "cheat ability". I know it's technically not cheating, but it sure must feel like it for Eris.

I swear this episode felt like 10 minutes...
Oct 3, 2021 10:35 AM

Dec 2016
No recaps, no quality drops and nothing felt dragged out too long.
Great start so far and I love the new OP and ED.
Oct 3, 2021 10:36 AM

Apr 2013
petrikeil said:
why did Roxy avoiding them while Ruijerd and Eris was sparring?

Roxy still feared the Supard still believed in the old rumour about them being an evil.
Oct 3, 2021 10:38 AM
Jul 2016
JanPri said:
-ZASS said:
kishirika is a gem

The anime is the only source for a few here including myself. Knowing that she have a scary past is something that some may have wanted to find out on their own. It didn't ruin anything for me but this is the second post that I see that can be considered discussing the manga. The other post I figured it out and it will most likely be revealed in episode 2 though.

I don't think I am being an asshole, It literally says to discuss anime only.

Oct 3, 2021 10:42 AM

Feb 2016
MUSHOKU IS BACK !!
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Oct 3, 2021 10:43 AM

Nov 2020
yep this anime is back, the animation is as good as ever

Oct 3, 2021 10:46 AM
Jul 2014
I can't handle kishirika's facial expressions and mannerisms, they're too much XD
Oct 3, 2021 10:48 AM

May 2021
Weird tonal shifts in the middle, but it worked out overall
Oct 3, 2021 10:58 AM

Dec 2013
I used to hate Eris now she's not very far behind Roxy
The ED is adorable
Oct 3, 2021 11:10 AM

Apr 2021
Such a good first episode.
Oct 3, 2021 11:17 AM

Apr 2018
Return of the King. Let's fucking go!
Oct 3, 2021 11:18 AM
Apr 2016
EsQueue said:
JanPri said:

The anime is the only source for a few here including myself. Knowing that she have a scary past is something that some may have wanted to find out on their own. It didn't ruin anything for me but this is the second post that I see that can be considered discussing the manga. The other post I figured it out and it will most likely be revealed in episode 2 though.

I don't think I am being an asshole, It literally says to discuss anime only.

You'll probably never even find out, as the anime staff probably decided things like that aren't important enough (Like many other things the anime will 100% never come back to). It should have been discussed way way back, during the time Rudeus was staying at Eris' house. And even if they would reveal it now, it would no longer have any impact, as we've seen her already in this episode, so it really doesn't matter.

Also, I wasn't talking about the horrendous manga but the LN. The manga is probably even worse than the anime with omitting of stuff and rushing things
JanPriOct 3, 2021 11:22 AM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

417 by Pippo_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Is Mushoku Tensei the best Isekai and the best anime of the last 5 years? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Aug 14, 2022

71 by Shizuna »»
Jun 28, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

470 by MamudPasha »»
Jun 24, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

472 by Artemis_Furrson »»
Jun 11, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2021

313 by haminshamin »»
Jun 9, 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.