Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 3, 2021 11:22 AM

Apr 2015
Yup, it's still the same show. Sexualizing underaged-looking girls and all.
Oct 3, 2021 11:28 AM

Nov 2020
Died watching this 😂😂
Oct 3, 2021 11:32 AM

Jan 2021
The eye Ghyslaine used in Episode 8 is the same one Kishirika Kishirisu used when checking Rudeus.

EDIT: Also, as much as I would recommend the ED, skip it. Although just glimpses, it does contain spoilers for the next seasons (and even further than that if you know the details).

AltterOct 3, 2021 11:50 AM
Oct 3, 2021 11:36 AM

Apr 2018
In case anyone doesn't know, the woman moaning when Rudy was walking by the alley
Oct 3, 2021 11:37 AM
Dec 2020
It was a refreshing episode, we got to see everyone, with roxy hiding and sneaking upon eris and ruijerd, pretty wholesome, and then our rudeus get something good, I'll give it 10/10 for first episode
Oct 3, 2021 11:39 AM
Apr 2016
Altter said:
The eye Ghyslaine used in Episode 8 is the same one Kishirika Kishirisu used when checking Rudeus.

Damn, it's nice somebody noticed it. Now you can probably figure out why she called him disgusting (if you have't read the 4th LN, then you'd know)
Oct 3, 2021 11:40 AM

May 2016

glad the director didn't remove any of the creepy shit despite the (western only) backlash.
Oct 3, 2021 11:44 AM
Nov 2016
Holy moly, you know it's 10/10 anime when a 20 minute episode feels like 5. My little bro is still a bit too horny but other than that no issues.
Oct 3, 2021 11:45 AM
Apr 2016
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

glad the director didn't remove any of the creepy shit despite the (western only) backlash.
He did. Kishirika was supposed to be approached by a "nice man" who offered her some food in exchange for her following him home... And Rudeus would save her from that.

That scene was completely removed and instead of that we got her begging in back alley (where nobody should normally be) someone (who?) for food.
Oct 3, 2021 11:48 AM

Jan 2021
JanPri said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

He did. Kishirika was supposed to be approached by a "nice man" who offered her some food in exchange for her following him home... And Rudeus would save her from that.

That scene was completely removed and instead of that we got her begging in back alley (where nobody should normally be) someone (who?) for food.

I think it's more of a time constraint problem than backlash problem
Oct 3, 2021 11:57 AM
Apr 2016
Altter said:
JanPri said:

I think it's more of a time constraint problem than backlash problem
I don't know... The scene wouldn't be even that long. But who knows. I can say for sure only that the whole Kishirika thing was way over the top and cartoonish for me.
The suspenseful and breath-catching scene of their encounter and receiving the "gift" was reduced to... this:

Well, whatever I guess.
Oct 3, 2021 11:59 AM

Jul 2016
The adventures of Rudeus and Eris with Ruijerd continues. And Rudeus meets Kishirika that gave his demon eye of foresight.

Great start of the season

Oct 3, 2021 12:04 PM

May 2021
and its back, lets fucking goooo

Great episode man
Oct 3, 2021 12:13 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The world building is the best in any Isekai I've ever seen. The attention to the detail in the backgrounds makes it feel so authentic. Top quality stuff.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 3, 2021 12:15 PM
Nov 2020
This Mushoku Tensei Part 2 of Season 1 got me hyped.
Our lewd reincarnated hero returns! It's been a long wait for this. Im excited to see how Rudeus make it back home with Eris .
Oct 3, 2021 12:20 PM

Oct 2018
It started really well, uh? The 40 years old character getting horny because he'd see a 13 y.o girl naked.

Why God?
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Oct 3, 2021 12:20 PM

Aug 2013
I'm happy that Mushoku Tensei is back but this episode felt like 5 minutes. :(

Rudeus journey with Eris and Ruijerd continues and Rudeus is still as perverted as ever lol.

One hell of an appearance by Kishirika.

Oct 3, 2021 12:30 PM

Jan 2012
the beautiful art style
the beautiful OST
the beautiful fluid battle animations

god this anime is great

Oct 3, 2021 12:34 PM

Mar 2017
I missed this anime and I just love how the first episode felt like it had never been away. The Demon Empress was pretty funny and I loved the interaction between her and Ruddy!
Oct 3, 2021 12:35 PM

Jul 2012
It has been quite a while! Nice comeback, but didn't like the comedy with Kishrika at all, felt really out of place. And don't remember it being that way when was reading manga.

Also remember reading this part was so frustrating cause i really love Roxy.
Oct 3, 2021 12:38 PM

Oct 2019
Kishirika is so funny, she is my favorite character now.
BOŽE ČUVAJ HRVATSKU
Oct 3, 2021 12:41 PM
Dec 2018
The ending teases stuff that will happen in future volumes. This series might get a full adaptation.
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Oct 3, 2021 12:49 PM
Dec 2007
Altter said:

EDIT: Also, as much as I would recommend the ED, skip it. Although just glimpses, it does contain spoilers for the next seasons (and even further than that if you know the details).

So i'm all caught up on the English release of the LN (up til volume 13) but I didn't notice anything. Can you point out some of the stuff that hints at future content? If it's beyond volume 13 can you also mention that I don't want to spoilt the LN for myself but I'm curious as to the hints since it's been a while since I've read 1 through 7
Oct 3, 2021 12:54 PM

Jan 2014
Really dug how they handled the eye thing, and the effects it gave, and showed us through the episode itself, how it looks like when trying to see through it. Nice touch.
Oct 3, 2021 1:01 PM

May 2016
JanPri said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

don't understand. He offered her to go home and... that is it? lmfao. What do you mean removed. doesn't seem that creepy. it seems more creepy that the girl was taking her pants off that whatever that scene you described... at least compared to when rudy literally was about to cum in his pants over a 13 year old girl.
Oct 3, 2021 1:02 PM
Dec 2018
GGcc78 said:
Altter said:

So i'm all caught up on the English release of the LN (up til volume 13) but I didn't notice anything. Can you point out some of the stuff that hints at future content? If it's beyond volume 13 can you also mention that I don't want to spoilt the LN for myself but I'm curious as to the hints since it's been a while since I've read 1 through 7

Lol... don't skip the ED. Glimpses of the spoilers have no context, so it wouldn't make sense to the average viewer.

For one, 0:17 is Zenith's crystal.
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Oct 3, 2021 1:15 PM
Mar 2021
I’m just glad that this anime is back tbh
Oct 3, 2021 1:17 PM

Jan 2021
So hyped for part 2. Loved the animation and soundtrack for this episode, hopefully they'll keep it consistent
Oct 3, 2021 1:31 PM
Apr 2016
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
JanPri said:

don't understand. He offered her to go home and... that is it? lmfao. What do you mean removed. doesn't seem that creepy. it seems more creepy that the girl was taking her pants off that whatever that scene you described... at least compared to when rudy literally was about to cum in his pants over a 13 year old girl.
What are you talking about? In the scene there was supposed to be some old guy who found starving Kishirika in the back alley and offered her some food in exchange for her coming with him, so he could later have her way with her. Rudeus comes just in time, sees this, knocks him out with his stone canon, saves her from being raped and gives her food, so she offers him a variety of demonic eyes to choose from. This scene was removed. What you don't understand?

Also, she was taking her pants off even in the LN. After Rudeus saves her he suggests to her to give him her body as a reward. Then she mentions she has the ability to give people the eyes, as in the anime
Oct 3, 2021 1:37 PM

Dec 2014
Glad to have this back, the episode ended before I realized it. Time flies when watching Mushoku Tensei.

Rudeus gets a new powerup which kinda feels out of nowhere but Kirishika was certainly a very interesting character, quite amusing too.

Damn, all the times Rudeus and Roxxy just missed each other made my heart sink. I kept expecting them to meet each other but I'm starting to wonder if she's just here as some sort of reference for the LN readers and not part of the story at this point in time.

The Rujierd and Rudeus scene at the end was quite nice too.
Oct 3, 2021 1:38 PM

Oct 2020
Ah yes, Mushoku is back! Haha, and Rudeus is as horny as ever. Kishirika gave Rudeus the eye of foresight which, is a huge addition to Rudeus' arsenal. I honestly feel kind of bad for Eris. She clearly feels like she's lagging. Man, Ruijerd is always there to keep everyone In check. Great start to the second cour, great episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2021 1:48 PM
Jul 2021
loved it! the pacing was pretty good, although it did seem like they were skipping lots of stuff, regardless it was very enjoyable, can't wait till next sunday!
Oct 3, 2021 1:48 PM
Dec 2007
Conceptualhero said:
GGcc78 said:

Lol... don't skip the ED. Glimpses of the spoilers have no context, so it wouldn't make sense to the average viewer.

For one, 0:17 is Zenith's crystal.

Yeah so I rewtched the ED and paid more attention to it.

From what I noticed

Not sure if I missed anything else. The tomato fight feels like it came from somewhere but I'm not sure.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
Koito91Oct 3, 2021 1:57 PM
Oct 3, 2021 2:02 PM

Mar 2018
I'm truly happy the show returned. The soft OST, the great animation style and hope to see the whole story animated. Meanwhile Roxy and Rudeus missing each other every time and then the voice of Kishirika had me laughing... How much I love the combination of that voice and attitude.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Oct 3, 2021 2:02 PM

Aug 2019
I need more scenes like Ruijerd and Rudeus's conversation at the end. Those really help to put Dead End's struggles into perspective as well as characterize its members. If we can just get more team bonding in general this season, that'd be nice. Oh and, I appreciate the seamless transition from the end of season one to the beginning of season two. I've never been a fan of needless recaps in any form of media, so much obliged, Studio Bind.
Oct 3, 2021 2:05 PM

Nov 2013
How convenient for MC to be aided by a "god" in hard times, telling him what to do, where to go to solve difficult problems, while gaining huge benefits in the process. MC has now acquired an op eye and apparently the
Masterful writing, amirite?

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DBXOct 5, 2021 4:59 PM
Oct 3, 2021 2:06 PM

Mar 2019
Awesome first episode, already hyped to see more.

Oct 3, 2021 2:07 PM

Jul 2017
I was feeling under the weather a bit today due to a pretty bad headache so I saw this a bit late today but goddamn this was a really damn good return for this season. I love the production, the visuals for the ED and the general episode was really well done and showed that the extra time it got for delaying its 2nd season release seems to be paying off. Plus, it's great to see the show just continue off its momentum from the previous season with the adventuring and figuring out how to get back home with people now knowing about Ruijerd's real identity as a Superd. Kishirika was such an animated character in the light novels when she met Rudeus, and boy was she 'animated' here, Studio Bind did a pretty good job with the eccentricity of her character. Plus we got Roxy and Rudeus on the same area but just not crossing paths, even though she did see Ruijerd and Eris (although she doesn't know who they are).

The Kishirika scene was a bit different to how it was in the novels from what I recollect, but it was fine here. Not much of an issue with that.

I loved this episode and I love the production including the music. The opening and ending songs for this season are stellar listens, complimenting the show really nicely too. I prefer this ending song and ending as a whole over the first season's, which I still liked a lot. Great to have anime of the year back with its 2nd season.
Oct 3, 2021 2:10 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Maybe it is too long ago that i watched season 1, but did the animation quality drop or was it like this all the time?:D Maybe i watch too many other shows with crazy animation.
Looking forward for the next episodes!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Oct 3, 2021 2:25 PM
May 2020
•In the manga the way that Kishirika takes out Rudy's eye is much more brutal, which in the anime was very comical.
•Ah, about the eyes she can give you, if you want details about each eye, I recommend you to read the light novel. Everything is much better developed there.
•What a good episode, but it could be a lot better. There's been a lot of change in detail that I'd love to see excited.
Oct 3, 2021 2:48 PM

Feb 2016
CorayyAnime said:
Maybe it is too long ago that i watched season 1, but did the animation quality drop or was it like this all the time?:D Maybe i watch too many other shows with crazy animation.
Looking forward for the next episodes!

Whats wrong with animation here ? You are suggesting animation here is low budget or bad compared to other shows. Its the same style as first season and its beautiful and very detailed with amazing backgrounds. Its just different style than you are used to
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Oct 3, 2021 2:49 PM

Feb 2016
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
How convenient for MC to be aided by a "god" in hard times, telling him what to do, where to go to solve difficult problems, while gaining huge benefits in the process. MC has now acquired an op eye and apparently the

man just drop it at this point you will save a lot of time by not doing those passive agressive hate comments every week

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DBXOct 5, 2021 4:55 PM
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Oct 3, 2021 2:50 PM
Oct 2016
those from the past are never really gone (images from new Ending song)

Oct 3, 2021 2:52 PM
May 2008
It was an okay episode. I would have loved it. The music is nice, the athmosphere is really calming, but I kinda feel tired of Rudeus pervert side and the anime constantly showing us unnecessary sexual situations, like when Rudeus ran in an alley and we could hear people having sex. This part of the show kinda poisons the enjoyment for me.
Oct 3, 2021 2:54 PM
Sep 2020
This episode was amazingggg!!
Seeing Eris training with Ruijerd was really cool to see and the way how Kishirika introduced herself was hilarious...It'd be funny if we see her some more but I doubt that'll ever happen anytime soon.Rudeus got a foresight eye from her which is really cool ngl and even with it he still can't Ruijerd lmao
Oct 3, 2021 2:56 PM

Nov 2013
L0sMichal0s said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

man just drop it at this point you will save a lot of time by not doing those passive agressive hate comments every week

Where were you when I raged in season 1 discussions? If only some other Mal-user gave me such useful advice, I would've dropped this show sooner!

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DBXOct 5, 2021 4:57 PM
Oct 3, 2021 2:58 PM

Feb 2016
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
L0sMichal0s said:

Where were you when I raged in season 1 discussions? If only some other Mal-user gave me such useful advice, I would've dropped this show sooner!

But i dont understand why you hate such an amazing show. Its probably the best isekai to date with amazing characters and worldbuilding. OST and animations are 10/10 and studio is supposed to animate whole LN so why hate it ?
Oct 3, 2021 3:02 PM
Oct 2016
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
L0sMichal0s said:

just drop the show and move on. if you continue to watch a show you actively dislike thats on YOU. any complaints are your own fault for not walking away. take some personal responsibility
Oct 3, 2021 3:04 PM
Oct 2016
good to see the mad dog Eris again, shes a perfect firecracker

Oct 3, 2021 3:33 PM

Sep 2018
Was there as much overly dramatic animation style in the first cour? Not exactly chibi, but close to it I suppose. Mainly in the scenes with that new Demon Lord loli character.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

417 by Pippo_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Is Mushoku Tensei the best Isekai and the best anime of the last 5 years? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Aug 14, 2022

71 by Shizuna »»
Jun 28, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

470 by MamudPasha »»
Jun 24, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

472 by Artemis_Furrson »»
Jun 11, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2021

313 by haminshamin »»
Jun 9, 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.