Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Detective Is Already Dead
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 6, 2021 4:55 AM

Dec 2018
Wow, I thought it is just a normal detective solving cases anime... turned out to be a little supernatural action anime. I love Siesta look, so beautiful...(Even she does look like Origami but Siesta look more stand out for me...) so, too bad she's dead.

And that's all that are interesting, the whole episode is a boring one for me... so sleepy watching the first episode.

Jul 6, 2021 11:10 AM

Jul 2019
Okay, it might be not the smoothest drawn anime (although the silver gun scene was freaking great) and some of the dialogues are indeed insipid and unoriginal but for the whole 46 minutes I never touched the "pause" button and it means a lot for my obtained inability to focus on something for a long time. A mysterious organization and resistance to it; realization that one of the main characters of the story is already dead; new allies acquired over the course of history (that girl in the classroom + a redhead police woman) — that mixture suits my tastes.

I didn't read the thread before posting and maybe someone already expressed this thought and yet I felt some Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai vibe in it. Our main hero is not assertive or freethinking as Sakuta was but at the same time they both kinda catalyze their feelings through beautiful life partners.
Jul 6, 2021 11:46 AM

Oct 2020
A show with a pretty interesting title. Geez, Siesta sure is devious; it really feels like she's putting a knife to your throat and forcing answers out of you. Siesta is seriously scary when she means it. But, it also seems that she does have a sweet/cute side. On the other hand, Kimihiko must be in quite the dilemma, considering he did get dragged into being Siesta's sidekick. Overall, this episode was a really good base for events to come. The animation was really, really good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2021 12:29 PM

Jul 2019
Man, what giant pile of meh. The animation was good because, as always, ryuuki hashimoto carries ENGI, and the scene with the gun was honestly one of the best from him. I already hate how siesta always knows everything, this is not how you do a mystery, you give clues first, then show the result/explanation, odd taxi knows this, this episodes sure did not, they give a lot teasing, but basically 0 actual good clues. Tbf, this two "cases" in both episodes were somewhat small in scale, so i doubt they mattered that much, i just hope that the show doesnt do this, over and over, because that is not a good idea, AT ALL. The interactions between the two main characters are fine, although its literally just carried by siesta as the other guy... uhhh he exists and thats basically it. Ill watch a few more episodes, but my hype meter is quite low ngl.
Jul 6, 2021 1:43 PM
Sep 2020
This episode was long and very interesting!!
Rn I'm just curious on how the heck does Siesta dies..
Jul 6, 2021 1:48 PM
Feb 2021
I wanna leave this short. Basically, I loved it. Reason being: The animation was very good, interesting character design (Kimizuka’s character is quite basic, I’m talking about ever other character) and it has a good plot. The only part I didn’t like is that in the end Siesta died (maybe she didn’t. I don’t know. They left it on a cliff hanger). I thought Kimizuka looked like a grown man. I was very confused when Siesta walked in on him, I thought “wtf. That’s a grown man. Kid, get out.” Only to later discover that he’s a middle schooler. Even after knowing that I still think Siesta shouldn’t be okay with staring at some naked man. I know, I’m not her but I’d definitely would never do that, especially in middle school. I’m not the best at rating animes. This is just my opinion. Note that I am a huge lover of action/adventure animes.
Jul 6, 2021 2:25 PM

Sep 2011
Somehow an episode about weird tentacle technology and a detective that knows everything turned out to be the most boring episode I've watched in a long while. I hope it gets better because I do like the premise, but man...
Jul 6, 2021 2:43 PM

Apr 2018
Not gonna lie when I first started watching I thought it would be a 23 minute long episode but it turned into 46 minutes. Pretty good episode, plot and I'm kind of interested in the story. Looking forward to it and also that ending tho Siesta is dead already kinda makes you wonder how she died.....
Jul 6, 2021 4:36 PM

Nov 2013
Did they just copy/paste Origami from Date a LIve and named her Siesta, the resemblance is too big;/
Jul 6, 2021 6:25 PM
Nov 2019
Lol, this anime is so fcking cringe, wanna be sherlock holmes but just make a character that wants to be praised "omg she is so smart", "omg she is so beautifull", "omg she is the best overall". Having useless partner, and doing a dead prank
Jul 6, 2021 8:12 PM
Oct 2018
This episode is just bonkers enough to make me want to watch a second episode. I like the central conceit of the protagonist as a trouble magnet. The writers seem to be toying with the standard side-kick detective tropes by cutting out 45% of the normal "look-how-brilliant-I-am" exposition you sometimes find in detective shows.

That airplane fight made no sense. Where the hell did they evacuate six-hundred (or however many) people on that flight? Are they skydiving out the back? Why are the tentacle strikes throwing up clouds of dust? How dirty is that plane?
Jul 6, 2021 8:19 PM

Mar 2009
This really didn't need to be 47 minutes long.
Jul 7, 2021 2:29 AM

Jul 2015
Surprised by the smooth animation and overall visual of this anime. But the plot is still soo confusing!! of course, because we're still on episode 1. Will wait until ep 3 before I decide to continue watching or drop it.

p.s. siesta is so cute & I like the MC
Jul 7, 2021 2:52 AM

Sep 2015
Given the absurdity, I suspect that MC is just a chuni and everything in ep1 is his imagination. Need to watch more episode to see whether they have more “normal” crime or unrealistic stuff like this episode.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Jul 7, 2021 4:18 AM
May 2020
another seasonal waifu added to the collection
Jul 7, 2021 5:05 AM
Jun 2019
Everything was so.... generic. Ok, the animation was dope in some parts, but the plot just seemed so random, not to mention that Siesta is basically just a waifu, Kimi not being any better as a MC. If it is going to be another "uninteresting MC and his unrealistic girlfriend" type of show, I'm out...
Jul 7, 2021 7:57 PM
May 2018
Well, It was pretty different from what I imagined but I still enjoyed it
The animation was pretty solid as well
Looking forward to watching this.
Jul 7, 2021 8:41 PM

Oct 2010
It could be hard to explain but some stories feel like they develop themselves — you can relate and accept. Strangest things can happen but you can see the logic and trace established rules.
On contrary this one feels externally driven. Direction and pace and rules change on a whim. Each part might be fine but the whole picture is grotesque. Some kind of abomination stitched together.
Mystery on a plane goes into sci-fi and action. Then romcom with room invader. Then hint of the mystery going into date with blue striped panties reference. Then cosplay. And mystery gets flushed into toilet with 1(one) hint and 30 seconds explanation of whole case. Then we have happy end handshake going into 'but she is dead' presented like we could not see the title beforehand. And all flushed again into 'present days, another crazy chick'.
Not sure if VN had better flow but adaptation really feels all apart. Like some kind of weird dream or trip.
Jul 8, 2021 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
woah stunning first episode and a long one at that (but it does justice to its length) piqued my interest right from the beginning, unique concept, likeable characters n great animation..stumbled upon this w/o knowing anything n glad i did, so looking forward to this show
Jul 8, 2021 8:23 AM
Apr 2020
From the festival to the airport scene and the final scene, I guess that is missing some part, like ok, the reasoning is complete, but they could showed more of this. At all is good show perhaps I don't drop it if they do note cut scenes like they did at this first ep.
Jul 8, 2021 3:41 PM

Jul 2020
The animation was great for a 23 episode let alone a 44 minute episode!!!
I was kinda weird out with the interactions between kimi and siesta but it started to grow on me by the 2nd half of the episode .
And the ending was like huh!? I lowkey hope what he said isn't true but we'll have to wait .
8/10 episode.
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
Jul 8, 2021 6:57 PM

Apr 2012
Idk why but I didn't read the synopsis and I got sad at the end. I don't know what is going on half of the episode but it was enjoyable and I am going to watch it until the end. I have a feeling I will not regret the decision lol

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 8, 2021 7:29 PM

Aug 2015
...What the fuck just happened? I'm so confused. So much just happened and somehow all of it's normal and no one questions any of it. What is even going on. This is not even close to what the synopsis said it would be. Despite the absurdity that just happened, it's pretty decent, and the animation budget is pretty incredible.
Jul 9, 2021 10:39 AM
Jan 2021
Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru first episode impression:

The artsyle are kinda average. There's nothing special about the character design or the background lay-out, i've seen this style so many times. Everything seems standart except for the color palette that pop out, and the awesome fighting sequence that last only for a minute.

The music and score are all over the place. So many blank scenes that leave viewers out in silence. And that is a bad things consider they took the runtime of 50 minutes but still doing so poorly trying to grab the tone they wanna to establish. A lot of scenes sometimes makes me wonder, am i suppose to be happy here? triggered? confused? horny or what? The score is just doing such a weak job lifting the scene, that i passed huge amount of times watching with a straight face

The pacing is BAD, so bad that i can't believed they decided to stretch the amount of runtimes but still can't make a clear point about what is it the shows really aiming for. Honestly, they can just make the episodes with a regular 24minute's and it wouldn't be missing anything

The girl's character it's a lazy writings. Turning one of your character into walking deus ex-machina (which is supposed to be the author jobdesk) it's a foolish way to attempt comedy, and one way to ruin a story

The transition in three majority parts of the episodes feel disjointed. Thriller action meet fanservice meet mistery school-life. It's messy enough to think about, that i would gladly called stupid whomever decided to put this on the first episodes

I usually the kind of person who's appreciated a story that took time to burn (Like Bokutachi Remake, who's doing a good job with their 50minutes of runtime) but TanMoshi, i'm really sorry to say failed in their attempts to do a slowburn. In fact there's nothing burning here at all. This long episodes is just contained with ton of expositon with no pay-off, fanservices, cool action scene and a lot of things that didn't have any coherence whatsoever, so at the end it's a really bad opening

This is dumb, no doubt. But apparently the shows itself are aware enough about it, so it's potentially become idiotic iconic. And yeah, i'm gonna stick around for a while
EmpireDeLunaJul 9, 2021 10:47 AM
Jul 9, 2021 11:08 AM

Aug 2018
EmpireDeLuna said:
And yeah, i'm gonna stick around for a while
I guess, lucky us?
Jul 9, 2021 11:13 AM
Apr 2020
wait hold up a sec im confused at the end was that him in the future where Siesta is dead
Jul 9, 2021 12:02 PM

Oct 2019
I am of two minds about this double first episode. The art was good (though the characters were drawn rather conventionally), the animation (particularly of the action scenes) was fluid, but I'm not quite sure about the dubious chemistry between the two main leads (assuming there was any).

It felt a bit like "Bakemonogatari-light", with Siesta being a less bossy (but arguably more cunning) Senjougahara and Kimihiko a less subservient Koyomi Araragi (by the way, I barely managed to endure completing the first Bakemonogatari series; it was frankly a rather intolerable experience, so I doubt I'm going to watch the other series..).

Teasing between potential romantic partners is OK, as long as it's not so excessive that there is no romance in it or -even worse- one of the two parties uses, exploits or preys on the weaknesses of the other party to get what they want. Siesta's teasing was not excessive but I felt like she is just using Kimihiko (who felt the same as well) to exploit his, er, "disaster magnet quirk". If that's indeed the case then the two leads have no chemistry, just a "give and take" relationship. Kimihiko will "give" his quirk to Siesta in return for her protection. That's it.

As for the "death" of Siesta I doubt she is really dead; or probably she did die but will be revived later. We know that she is not a normal human girl but we don't know anything else about her, so all bets are off. Who knows, she might have been cloned (I mean, she managed to have her goons secure paperwork for passing a magical attaché case that contained a big ass retro rifle multiple times the case's size in an overseas flight from Japan in this day and age, so if she can do that she can surely do anything..).
Ι am cautiously optimistic about the rest of the season..
Jul 10, 2021 1:05 AM
Jan 2016
Very few detective anime/manga anymore so i'm grateful for this i'm looking forward to see how this goes i'm going to pick up the novel someday too
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Jul 10, 2021 7:55 AM

Jul 2020
As a person who hasn't read the source material, I enjoyed the first episode but there were aspects that make me kinda feel "iffy" about all this.

Let's talk about the good. The chemistry between the main dude and Siesta kept me invested. The animation team was smurfing real hard in this one. If the story does go to shit in the future, at least I have something else to look forward to. Of course, the fanservice glued my eyes to the screen, this stuff never fails to grab my attention I tell you hehehehehehehe.

Alright, let's talk about the bad which I have plenty to rant about lol. I do wish that this series doesn't repeatedly keep solving the problem and mystery so quickly. If not, what's the point of having it when the problem is solved in the first place? I understand it establishes the main girl being a world-class detective but if this stuff keeps happening, then it would be such a waste. It might be me being old-fashioned but the fun part about detective series is that you get to unravel the unexpected truth in the midst of unknowns. I do hope that when they face "the big bad", I want my mind to be fucked a little by some mind games especially after the little "twist" at the end.

Also, I'm gonna be nitpicky and say that I find the two characters just happen to work too well with each other after they just met for the first time. Imagine flipping heads 15 consecutive times. You kinda felt amazed that something amazingly rare happens but something doesn't feel right. We rarely get to see a dynamic duo in recent anime, at least from what I remember. So it's kinda fun seeing two individuals filling each other weaknesses and blind spots by working together. Nonetheless, they felt too perfect with each other. Both of them never seemed to question anything about each other's past or motivations. Even if that person does tell such things it got scrapped aside so that the next event could happen. They just met each other yet can work with each other so seamlessly and understand the other person's mindset so well. The main girl just revealed some secret intelligence to a random dude she just met on an airplane because she felt like the dude is gonna be her partner. What? The girl just walked on the dude having a shower seeing him naked and both of them seemed to have no problem with that. The dude is actually incredibly nice by giving her shelter, clothing, and pizzas for 5 days despite Siesta being a total stranger.

Again, stuff like this happens throughout the entire 1st ep. That's the mystery of it all you see. How did the dude know there is a gun in the suitcase? Did he just risk her life out of gut feeling? How did she even predict his gut feeling and trust that he's going to give her the suitcase? Isn't it better to put the suitcase in a better place instead of the back of the plane if she knew she's getting into such a dangerous situation in the first place? Why did the British tentacle earrape dude wait for the main girl to explain everything to the MC when he could just finish her off by then? Why they have to wear a wedding costume to catch a drug dealer? How and where did she get the school uniform? Who the fuck eats pizza with no cheese? Luckily, bootleg Origami provided us with such insight into all these small and trivial questions with "Nah, it will be fine since I'm the world-class detective who solved the case before it even happens. Trust me, everything I do have logic". Now that totally solved every single question I had in my mind. By the way, if she's someone who can predict every move in the future, wouldn't that make her a world-class fortune-teller? I thought detectives are supposed to gather up evidence to form a perfectly logical solution to a case. If she knows that the plane is going to get hijacked, shouldn't she prevent the situation from happening in the first place? Why didn't she do such things? That's the genius behind it all you see.

This is an anime after all so I came here to be entertained. Well, what I can say despite all the BS happening on-screen makes no logical sense, it's still a fun clusterfuck to enjoy. Alright, I'm done writing this colossal wall of text. I'm gonna go away now. Maybe, I've missed something along the way. If you do, please tell me so I could escape from the mind palace that is "The Detective is Already Dead".
Jul 10, 2021 9:15 AM

Apr 2018
It's going to be very painful story for my heart.
Jul 10, 2021 11:28 PM

Feb 2014
Man, this legit feels like one of those stereotype animes that people that don't watch anime would tell you about, case in point:

Villain: "I'm looking for a detective on an aeroplane"

Protagonist: "I'm a legendary detective"

Villain: "If you solve this random puzzle, I won't kill everyone"

Protagonist: "EZ, you don't want to kill people"

Villain: ":o"

Protagonist: "Also I knew before hand you would be onboard this aeroplane, I wouldn't be the best detective if I didn't know before hand a crime was to happen"

Main character (protagonist's side kick): "damn she also looks like a middle-schooler but she is an android"

Protagonist: "who'd you call an android pouts"
Jul 11, 2021 12:11 AM

May 2009
Plot feels like from previous decade.
Jul 11, 2021 5:19 AM

Aug 2013
Interesting start. There is no way that they want us to believe that Siesta is dead. And it is ridiculous that Kimi is a middle schooler. Like everyone is saying, he looks like he works in an office or something.

The first half with the plane hijacking was interesting and I was surprised by how great the fight scenes were.

Jul 12, 2021 1:52 PM

Aug 2008
Okay, I know I'm probably alone in this but I was bored through this episode and I was not exactly happy when I realized it wasn't normal length. I mean the art is amazing, the animation in parts was just absolutely stunning and beautiful but I was bored though the whole thing...
Jul 12, 2021 11:35 PM

Apr 2021
Well gr8 episode...The animation and soundtacks are good too!!...So This is how a legendary detective meets her sidekick
Jul 13, 2021 6:37 AM
Jul 2019
Ok, if White hair girl was suppose to be dead, then who was that who appeared before the guy?
Jul 13, 2021 7:08 PM
Dec 2020
Pretty damn good first episode. These 40 min first episode are good but still a lot of time. Time for Bokutachi no remake.😂. Bruh just like vanitas The one who wants a sidekick dies.😭. Pretty interesting first episode but like what’s next I guess time to watch ep2.😂🔥❤️👍🏻.
Jul 13, 2021 7:28 PM

Oct 2013
First impressions:

Siesta is deliberate waifu material, but just interesting enough I can forgive the shamelessness of it.

MC is your traditionally generic, worthless anime MC, and the very premise of Siesta trying to recruit him because he's incidentally a trouble magnet almost highlights the worthiness of his worthlessness in a meta sort of way, nevermind all the gags at his expense all episode.

This episode felt like two episodes and I don't know why it wasn't two episodes, aside from wanting to cover the entire premise up to Siesta's "death" without a break. I don't think that's necessary; the surprise twist works equally well done in episode 2 or 3 and plenty of anime do that, but whatever.

Speaking of, despite knowing the premise, I didn't expect that ending. I assumed this entire episode took place after the premise, not that this episode is the premise. Took me by surprise and I loved it.

I'm reminded heavily of that old seasonal I watched a few years ago, A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 14, 2021 3:24 AM

Nov 2013
well, this was a fun episode, mainly because of Siesta... i guess it's a good time to pause/drop until i know if she will appear A LOT more in future episodes lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 14, 2021 6:30 PM
Jul 2018
First of all, the episode being double length was completely unnecessary. Ending the episode with the aeroplane case would have been a stronger impression although I guess they wanted to do the the whole "detective dead" thing so they made it double length so it's fine I guess. The dialogue between the two was really cringe. MC is really bland which is truly complemented by the generic design. Siesta too looks generic (although not to the same extent as our MC). The animation cuts in the aeroplane was intense with excellent editing although this type of sakuga cuts are probably not going to appear in the future episodes (might appear in 1 or 2 eps at most). The overall production in terms of art and music looks extremely average with nothing much pushing the anime. It's upto the quality of the story to now carry the entire anime, whether it becomes episodic or not.
Jul 14, 2021 6:31 PM

Jun 2020
This was a calming yet so planned start for a first episode that's 40 minutes long I expected to be a little bit dragging but it's not like an attractive white-haired girl you just met can actually be so cool from the start

She's clearly mysterious for a legendary detective but she has her sweet moments and that uniform is just too perfect along with her everyday outfit and using Kimizuka's clothes, It's just cool to see her get serious once quite often and let her profession do the work but I don't really mind her lighthearted decisions in enjoying life like that cosplay that was so nice and she just looks straight-up gorgeous, Seems like Kimizuka doesn't have much a choice even to refuse Siesta's offer and her cute face makes it even harder, The voice acting I guess is pretty much casual but some scenes show a bit of emotion but I don't mind them making their voice lines a bit more emphatic

"The detective is already dead..."
Jul 15, 2021 10:52 AM

Mar 2017
So Origami from Date a Live used incognito mode and become a detective called Sierra and pple still get mad because she died in the first ep... Did you even read the anime title?! yare yare (animations are wow and the kagune scene was lit)
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Jul 15, 2021 3:33 PM
Nov 2014
What the hell did I just watch?

"This dude gets into troublesome incidents all the time, I'll get him into a troublesome incident myself so that I could use him as my sidekick" - Siesta's thinking

This is just a self fulfilling prophecy, if she hadn't messed up with his day he would have had a normal uneventful evening with none of this crap. Why would you kidnap someone for such a stupid reason? Why cause him so much stress, danger and inconvenience? What if he wasn't smart enough to get the stupid magic gun? She'd have died right there?

And why would putting your blood in a bullet would make the person shot be unable to resist you? What crap is this?

Why, after everything that's happened, he doesn't report her to ANY authorities and lets her live with him for a week?

No teacher thinks to ask him where he was for an entire week? No teacher stops her at the entrance and says show me a school ID? None of the teachers do anything about their track and field members skipping school in large quantities?

We don't even get to see the results of the whole drug affair, she just jumps into the sky and THAT'S IT?

Why in the world would you agree to be the sidekick of the one person who endangered you like that? Being a cute girl doesn't give you the right to just mess with someone's life like that. Also, dude's been living on his own for ages. I expect him to have SOME kind of backbone and to be able to kick her out?

Is she a super detective, or are the rest of humanity in this show just brain dead?
Jul 17, 2021 4:37 PM
Mar 2012
Tokyo ghoul's back waa? great action scenes at jujustu kaisen level.
Quite a few disjointed mystery elements setup, like Night Head, but no idea if this'll go scifi, supernatural or magic/fantasy.
Big part of the appeal seems Kimi & Siesta's banter and detective talk rather than action genre, but that's hard to sustain interest. so on the fence now.
Jul 18, 2021 11:51 AM

Feb 2007
Well, artificial humans and tentacle ears certainly wasn't what I expected from the description. Not necessarily bad, but disappointing nonetheless. Wasn't sure about watching this in the first place with the gimmick of the dead detective, so this really doesn't help the series to stay on my watching list. Will still give it a chance for now, but we'll see...
Jul 20, 2021 8:11 AM
Jul 2021
I mean, I guess Siesta is a great waifu material? But the series itself doesn't make too much sense. Especially when it's a detective/mystery-related show, how they connect the clues is just weird and isn't concrete. It also seems a little bit cringy sometimes as well.
Jul 21, 2021 2:37 PM

Jul 2014
This is absolutely abysmal. The dialogue in this show is painfully bad and never-ending, like something written by a 14-year old who doesn't understand how uncool he is. You don't write your detective character to be all-knowing before things happen, that just turns them into a Mary Sue and is abysmal writing: has this series ever heard of deduction as a concept, or understood why the Watson character exists?

This show doesn't deserve the good animation it has, as this is genuinely terrible and a textbook example of everything wrong with the light novel writing style and everything not to do when writing a detective show. So, so fucking stupid on so many levels.
Jul 23, 2021 5:57 AM

Apr 2015
Unremarkable writing and unremarkable characters but the girls are fairly cute I guess?
Jul 26, 2021 9:21 AM

Jul 2014
Syatar said:
Lol, this anime is so fcking cringe, wanna be sherlock holmes but just make a character that wants to be praised "omg she is so smart", "omg she is so beautifull", "omg she is the best overall". Having useless partner, and doing a dead prank

Idk why but i also felt the same way.....
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Aug 3, 2021 1:20 AM

Dec 2012
WTF? I thought it was a normal detective anime lol

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2021

239 by Felix_Lorenz »»
Jan 7, 12:38 PM

» Does Siesta’s hairband (scrunchies or whatever) have any meaning?

RudeRedis - Dec 28, 2023

4 by illufox »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » Siesta is the plot, no cap (poll)

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 19, 2021

13 by ProdigyKing »»
Dec 21, 2023 10:31 PM

Poll: » Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2021

125 by saurabhshivam »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:05 AM

Poll: » Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2021

118 by Sogeki-IT »»
Oct 25, 2023 6:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.