Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Nov 21, 2018 7:14 AM
Oct 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
OG_Gattsu said:
What the fuck is this trash writing? Why are lvl 0s defeating lvl 5 espers when they realistically should have no chance of winning?!

Mugino had all the time in the world to kill Hamazura, instead she walks after him like some crazy psychopath when her ability is fast and effective at long range.
I swear it’s as if the author can’t write a different fight sequence. Hamazura might as well be Touma’s brother with his lecturing and stupid one punches to win fights.

Accelerator Vs Kakine was underwhelming.

If Accelerator can trap in the ground then why didn’t he fucking do that Touma?! Because Touma has a shit ton of plot armour, that’s why.

This arc has been trash. Rushed plot points, terrible pacing, too much meaningless deaths, way too many characters who weren’t properly introduced, stupid organisations like ITEM SCHOOL BLOCK GROUP MEMBER fighting for unclear reasons which I don’t give af about and not enough explanations. The story was all over the place.

This is what happened when you trying to cover 9 volumes into 26 episodes.

They completely ruined one of the best arc of Toaru series like a garbage in the anime adaptation, most of the story plot of this arc was either being butchered (Hamazura fight, Frenda's death) or it's completely ruined so hard (Kakine's fight, Accelerator's black wings) thanks to our director god Nishikiori who only care about HD background scenes and fan-service moments. Not even the voice actors' performance and few action scenes can save this arc from being butchered so hard.

I will rather prefer the MMO version of this arc (And even the Idol Accelerator parody version) over this.

You’re a bit too heavy handed there, Frenda’s death wasn’t rushed in the anime, if anything they actually improved her death by giving her scenes l. The Kakine vs accelerator fight wasn’t really ruined either, considering it was nearly 1:1 and also has some additional scenes like the water tower, the only real bad part is really at the end, where accelerator just looks kinda silly when his punches should look better. But the Kakine fight was pretty much destined to be underwhelming for people who’s been hyped up about it, there’s a reason why people call him a jobber
Nov 21, 2018 8:21 AM

Jul 2016
Tiau said:
The Kakine vs accelerator fight wasn’t really ruined either, considering it was nearly 1:1 and also has some additional scenes like the water tower, the only real bad part is really at the end, where accelerator just looks kinda silly when his punches should look better. But the Kakine fight was pretty much destined to be underwhelming for people who’s been hyped up about it, there’s a reason why people call him a jobber

I was mostly referring the end of Kakine fight (I did not state it properly, sorry), I was actually expected Kakine being got trashed and his body got destroys in a similar way to Kihara's death, just like the way LN described what happened to Kakine in the near end of Vol. 15.

To add your thought about Accelerator's punches, Accelerator's wings also look really underwhelm here and it didn't look same as in Index II. The way animation quality seemly dropped during that scene also don't helps either.
Nov 21, 2018 8:49 AM
Oct 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Tiau said:
The Kakine vs accelerator fight wasn’t really ruined either, considering it was nearly 1:1 and also has some additional scenes like the water tower, the only real bad part is really at the end, where accelerator just looks kinda silly when his punches should look better. But the Kakine fight was pretty much destined to be underwhelming for people who’s been hyped up about it, there’s a reason why people call him a jobber

I was mostly referring the end of Kakine fight (I did not state it properly, sorry), I was actually expected Kakine being got trashed and his body got destroys in a similar way to Kihara's death, just like the way LN described what happened to Kakine in the near end of Vol. 15.

There's actually a pretty big debate from that, considering how the LN itself was actually quite vague on what happened to Kakine that day,

To also make matters worse on that, way back then the fan translation said "Splat." during that scene when Kakine got hit by Accelerator's "unknown" power, yeah that never happened.
Nov 28, 2018 9:04 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
That episode was... Something.

Honestly, this had to be the worst arc of Index I've seen. Rushed to hell, little to no explanation or introduction to who the characters were and what they were doing, battles end in 5 seconds. The sheer amount of characters we had no context for was staggering.

So Mugino is a fucking monster and killed Frenda, yet no one reacts to Mugino carrying half of her corpse? Like seriously? Hamazura knew them to a point, he didn't even react. It pissed me off even more than I already was with Frenda being murdered. A character we've known for multiple seasons, gone like that with no reaction from anyone. Shameful to say the least. Mugino is a total babe, but she can go fuck herself. Not sure how she survived point blank gun shots, but seeing Hamazura punch her in the face was satisfying.

I blinked and the last battle was over. I thought this new guy would actually be a threat, it took about 2 seconds for Accelerator to finish him. Kind of boring honestly.

I've been so looking forward to seeing this show comeback, but these last few weeks have had me dread watching this show. I just want Toma and Index back.
Nov 28, 2018 10:56 PM

Nov 2013
Todd_ said:
It pissed me off even more than I already was with Frenda being murdered. A character we've known for multiple seasons,
Actually one arc in one season, that wasn't even her debut technically.
Nov 30, 2018 12:09 PM
Sep 2012
I... guess there was technically a plot for this arc. It felt like someone took multiple plots, took out 90% of each one and put the remaining remnants together and tried to call it an arc. Yes I am a light novel reader disappointed with what i saw. Did it seem decent to the anime-only viewers?
Nov 30, 2018 11:41 PM

Jul 2016
otakukid said:
Did it seem decent to the anime-only viewers?

If you have seen the entire discussion thread of EP4-6, you should know that the anime-only fans mostly have no idea what's going on and referred Battle Royale Arc as one of the worst arc ever they have seen in the entire Toaru anime franchise.
Dec 1, 2018 6:46 AM
Sep 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
otakukid said:
Did it seem decent to the anime-only viewers?

If you have seen the entire discussion thread of EP4-6, you should know that the anime-only fans mostly have no idea what's going on and referred Battle Royale Arc as one of the worst arc ever they have seen in the entire Toaru anime franchise.

I haven't. Thanks for confirming my suspicions... my sad suspicions.
Dec 6, 2018 9:52 PM

Dec 2014
well that was something and thensome... I guess we are done with the science side now on to the magical one
Dec 7, 2018 2:15 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
ssjokg said:
-No interaction between Shiage and Rikou prior to Kakine's attack
-Mugino's left arm didnt blow up.
-Accel uses black winds for EVERYTHING.
-Kakine had no Awakening
-Yomikawa just pops up everywhere
-Shiage's friends who he talks to in this ep arent seen.Why even bother then?
-OST is atrocius
-Shiage's plan in the fight is never explained.He just beats the Level 5 that Misaka had troubles with with no real effort
-Anti-Skill just popped out of nowhere
-Hamazura and Yomikawa totally ignore a half melted body of a loli girl......

This shit is almost at Umineko's level.

Finished reading vol15 yesterday, gotta agree, the only least bad adapted part was Kakine vs Acell, but even that one, disappointed me a bit, since I was expecting it to be more brutal like in the LN, whereas here Acell just seems to be bitch slapping Kakine when this one is K.O., the LN made it sound that it was really terrific and loud, Kakine's flesh being torn off slowly and etc etc...

Just like previous episode, I like that they added the scene were we see Mugino going after Frenda, since that doesnt even show up in the LN, but everything else including Mugino vs Hamaziura, too much skipped to keep the budget and time.
Mugino didnt seem any powerfull, Railgun S did Meltdowner soo much better...

One of the worst adaptations ever, of one of the best light novel arcs ever.
Again, pity anime originals.
Dec 10, 2018 4:20 AM
Dec 2018
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Who is that woman in the Green Tracksuit trying to stop Accelerator from shooting Kakine and what's her role around here????

If you watched season 2 of Index she is Accelerator's and Last Order's guardian.

omoi11 said:
is it just me the one who like mugino?
the fight is short and why accelerator using black tornado attack against kakine?
i remember accelerator using vector in anime.

Yes he controls vectors. He can basically control anything that had vectors to it and even create things from certain vectors. For example those tornados. There is a lot Accelerator can do with his vector control, a lot.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeDec 7, 2020 8:49 AM
Dec 10, 2018 11:01 AM

Nov 2009
Unlike most, I wasn't too fond of Last Order's appearing and what she did, because it's like the most overused cliche ever, and I kinda grew to hate it quite a bit after having to sit through it a zillion times, so that, along with no small amounts of derpy animation (here's meager hoping they will fix it for the bd release), kind of spoiled my enjoyment from this otherwise perfectly brutal and badass fight.
CGDec 10, 2018 10:31 PM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 17, 2018 10:09 AM

Aug 2013
Accelerator vs Kakine was a fight one.

RIP Frenda.

Dec 17, 2018 5:46 PM

Dec 2013
Hamazura vs Mugino was a massive let down.

Accelerator vs Dark Matter was a lot less disappointing. The animation was actually pretty damn good!

Overall most rushed arc in the series.
Dec 21, 2018 9:41 AM
Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:

Accelerator vs Dark Matter was a lot less disappointing. The animation was actually pretty damn good!

Hmm what? The animation of Accel vs Kakine was so bad that it became a meme in Japan.
Dec 21, 2018 12:38 PM

Dec 2013
Adome said:
G_Spark233 said:

Hmm what? The animation of Accel vs Kakine was so bad that it became a meme in Japan.

Do you have an actual source for this?
Jan 25, 2019 8:41 PM
Nov 2018
Way better than season 2 of the anime. I can see though how they botched things. The shortcomings made me doubt the story but now I know a little better. I've always hated soem of the corny asspulls the show has but it sounds like the novels did a better job justifying them.

Still I think it's solidly enjoyable nad better than the prior seasons of the anime for Index.
Mar 1, 2019 10:25 AM

Apr 2013
Umm. Wow like is it just me or did this episode, nay this whole arc feel like it was a big damn mess. It's like i don't even know what happened. Or why? And who the fuck were half of these people? And why was i supposed to be interested in them? And why the hell were Block? (Or was It Group) defending Aleister?

Yeah this season has just dropped to the bottom of the three Index seasons so far.

Edit-And also Mugino's descent into insanity like came out of nowhere.
R2Mar 1, 2019 10:35 AM
Mar 3, 2019 5:55 PM

Dec 2014
RIP Frenda. Fuck you Mugino.

Kakine vs Accelerator was so one-sided it was hilarious, even Kihara gave him a better fight. How the hell did Touma beat Accel?

Also judging from the comments it seems like this is a really piss poor adaptation. Makes me wonder if its even worse than Overlord's adaptation

Mar 23, 2019 9:04 PM

Aug 2017
Accelerator vs Kakine was amazing....

Mugino vs Hamazura was very rushed. RIP Frenda.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 17, 2019 6:11 PM

May 2012
Well that surely was very impressive, great ending if you ask me! Really liked that, looking forwards to see what's next.
Jul 10, 2019 9:43 AM

Jul 2013
Lmfao JC Staff is on drugs wtf
Feb 22, 2020 2:12 PM

Dec 2012
Yo what the fuck? This episode so dark. Frenda = RIP?

Mar 4, 2020 12:10 AM
Mar 2012
probably some reason Item fighting School but I dunno. Saw her in Railgun but still surprising Mugino's level of competitive insanity is way higher, I mean fight Darkmatter fine but why self destruct your own team. rip Frenda was so fun in both seasons.
Pacing still fast but kinda made sense the save Takitsubo short arc. Mugino also hinted that ability's unique or very rare, so doubly senseless to lose that ability.
Hamazura fight, well the usual nonsense writing of Index, but at least was fun.
Accelerator fight was great, also explained both abilities and later tweezers.
May 2, 2020 4:28 PM

Jan 2013
Judging from the episode discussion I'm not the only who really doesn't know who the majority of the characters are.
Even if I watched the last 2 seasons 6 years ago everything just seems so ... everywhere, every fight lasts about a few minutes until we move on to another group of people that move from place to place.

The Vector punches looked really bland aswell, I love Accelerator and this was just meh.
Aug 21, 2020 8:18 PM

Dec 2017
This episode started out really well but they tried to put too much into the second half. As a novel reader they really skipped a lot this arc but they definitely paced this episode ok compared to the first 2.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeDec 7, 2020 8:49 AM
Objectivity? In my anime scoring? Of course not...
Oct 10, 2020 11:11 PM

Oct 2009
Ya know I just came back to try and finish watching this season after completing Railgun T, but this is just too horrendous. It's so bad..nothing makes sense, just about everything about this is bad.
Might just go read the LN or manga instead now..
Oct 14, 2020 2:25 AM

Apr 2013
Oh great, we got a second Touma... he always wins against way stronger people for no reason by simply punching them.
Nov 12, 2020 10:42 PM
May 2020
Great Accelerator vs Dark Matter fight, so sad it's so short...
Tbh i kinda like Frenda as a character, but damn she got sliced , RIP Frenda.
Dec 7, 2020 4:39 AM

Dec 2012
Kakine.
Headshot. +150
OH SHIT!! Frenda dead.
LMAO She stopped the train.
OH SHIT! She put it in his ear.
OH SHIT! RIGHT IN THE EYE!
He shot Shizuri.
Dat punch.
Shizuri... is dead?
Kakine appears before Uiharu.
OH SHIT! He kicked Uiharu. YOU DONT KICK UIHARU!
Accelerator.
Uiharu running away like an unimportant character.
Dem wings.
LMAO at Kakine saying he knows how his wings look.
Accelerator won.
Dat backstab.
Accelerator going out of control.
Dat language.
Last Order.
Accelerator reverts back.
DRAGON?
Dat ending.

What an episode. I was not expecting Frenda to die.... like that. Is Shizuri dead? She got shot multiple times, her eye bashed in and got punched. Don't answer that. I can look it up myself. You know how I know Shiage gave no focks? He shot her in the oppai multiple times. You dont shoot big oppai. Kakine committed sin. You don't hurt Uiharu. I appreciated the air battle.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 12, 2020 9:14 PM

Sep 2018
Damn, I know Frenda sold out her teammates because she was getting tortured, but Mugino was brutal on her. I thought they were on more friendlier terms than that. What a psycho.

All in all, similar to the first season of Index, massive info dump and context is missing for a lot of it so far. Tends to get more confusing.
Dec 25, 2020 7:03 AM

Jan 2017
This is the arc that the anime made me got into the LNs, so I'm somewhat grateful for how horrendous the adaptation was

Kakine vs Accelerator fight was somewhat decent, but Mugino vs Hamazura was butchered to death, both fights should get an episode each tbh
Feb 21, 2021 8:24 AM

May 2017
-_- wth with this season...did that lazer girl got crazy cause the loli told the bad guy where she was...they could have explained this
That blonde guy that shot the lazer girl , theres too much screen time for him
The loli died , seems no one care , i do , -1 point
The grimoire girl , why introducing her then skip her , i hope her power that should be inside the guy will come later
The fight started while uiharu was still down , but she managed to get up and run at slow speed in only 2 sec...stop skiping part pls
Big white ball...i will just forget about it , probably skiped part again
Misaka misaka god like , i hope its explained later

Well im happy with the pink dress girl and her power , she have bit*h power , able to make anyone love her , it seems she used it on me XD

Well for now 7/10 , usualy to aru is around 8-9/10 , it might go to 6 if they keep skiping important things and killing cute girls 😓
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Mar 3, 2021 8:47 AM
Feb 2021
where id the op song?
Jun 8, 2021 6:47 AM
Jul 2018
As a level 0 without Imagine Breaker, I didn't realise it was that easy to beat a level 5.
Jun 25, 2021 8:35 AM

Aug 2018
Well, with how different groups are fighting in this city, easy like that.. It really looks as if mafia gangs or something fighting between themselves, lol.. This city really went to shit, if such things happen in broad day light?..
I have no idea, who dies and who not from that group.. But if so many deaths of kinda important characters - it feels they weren't done justice, really.. Like, yeah, realistically anyone can die at any moment or something.. But also it's just not satisfying to watch.. Kind of disappointing seeing interesting characters dying for only reason of realism.. Like, ok?.. Hope next episode will be more interesting, and this one - can only shrug at wasted potential, I guess..
Jan 2, 2022 3:11 AM

Dec 2010
Wow, J.C. should have immediately lost the Index rights after this episode. Hamazura's arc and development was completely destroyed. And not a single second of breathing time in the lead-up to Accelerator vs. Dark Matter, it was basically reduced town to a powerpoint presentation.

Also, apparently Meltdowner

If I had to give props for one thing, it was the final scene between Accelerator and Last Order, it did feel right and moving.
Jan 24, 2022 2:35 PM

Jun 2017
Finally someone put a few bullets into that bitch. Long overdue. Anti-climactic as this was, I still did enjoy seeing Hamazura fill Mugino with lead - at the very least they should have shown him pop the second gun out of his sleeve like the first - it would have given the scene a bit more impact.

I get the feeling they didn't really even try with this... which is criminal.

yanagiyakokoro said:
As a level 0 without Imagine Breaker, I didn't realise it was that easy to beat a level 5.

Well, considering she was obviously underestimating him for the entire time they were on the same team, and how she was just running rampant in a psychopathic rage, it's not really all that unrealistic that she wouldn't expect Hamazura to have a hidden gun on both arms. I mean, she was practically begging for someone to come up and fill her with lead, with the way she's acted.

Gendolfas said:
Well, with how different groups are fighting in this city, easy like that.. It really looks as if mafia gangs or something fighting between themselves, lol.. This city really went to shit, if such things happen in broad day light?..
I have no idea, who dies and who not from that group.. But if so many deaths of kinda important characters - it feels they weren't done justice, really..

That is basically what it is, innit? Most of the characters involved in this arc work for dark-side organizations... as far as Academy city even being a deterrent to them running wild like this - lol, well, that works maybe if you've got them under constant surveillance and locked down - but here you have several insane level 5's and organizations hired by scientists, trying to curry favor from Academy City's leader, or working directly for Academy City - seems a pretty accurate way to sum up what is happening.

Academy City might have a police/SWAT like force for dealing with Espers - but level 5's (and 4's if we're being honest) are kind of above and beyond what their countermeasures can typically deal with or prevent... one would assume. Antiskill sure get their asses kicked a lot. Judgment - and mostly because of Kuroko, are the only "law" that accomplish jack in this city, haha.

Agree with you completely that they really didn't do some of these scenes / deaths / fights justice... par for the course with the Index anime, sadly. Good story and characters, crappy adaptation.
Alpha-MethylJan 24, 2022 2:41 PM
Jan 27, 2022 1:05 AM

Nov 2019
Alpha-Methyl said:
Judgment - and mostly because of Kuroko, are the only "law" that accomplish jack in this city, haha.

Actually Anti-Skill does more job, but they can be manipulated more by governing board officials. Judgement doesn't have much work freedom, and they are inhibited to local areas. Their main work is paperwork XD.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Apr 4, 2022 8:32 AM
Apr 2022
The fight between mugino and hamazura just eh, imagine it, she can easily kill hamazura. SHE IS LEVEL 5. but she didn't do that and get killed easily by a level 0 Hamzura.
Apr 4, 2022 8:32 AM
Apr 2022
The fight between mugino and hamazura just eh, imagine it, she can easily kill hamazura. SHE IS LEVEL 5. but she didn't do that and get killed easily by a level 0 Hamzura.
Jun 30, 2022 5:45 PM

Mar 2020
my god but what I just watched xD!
The end of Item ?? a scenario that seems to be misplaced in the story ? A total misunderstanding!

This is 2022 and I guess no one still understands why this arc is here! :3

(np: I watch the Toaru series in their order of release so I guess it's normal that I'm in the misunderstanding)
Aug 23, 2022 1:21 PM
Aug 2022
In my opinion the best visuals and soundscape of any season so far. although the arc in the first 6 episodes can be a bit confusing with the different organisations (school,member,block and group) all fighting against each other for more or less the same thing.
Oct 16, 2022 12:00 AM
Jan 2021
Very epic fight between ranks 1 and 2
Nov 1, 2022 1:55 PM
Jun 2019
Wow, lots of stuff happening. This pacing of the last 3 episodes was way too quick for me, so much happening in so few episodes. Needed to read the Toaru wiki to process what was actually happening. They should have made like 12 episodes out of it, but nope.
Also wow, lots of characters actually dying instead of just being talked in changing their minds by Touma. Frenda made me really sad & shocked after having seen her relationship with Saten in Railgun first.. F*ck Mugino, that was so pointless.. Why kill her own team... Also how can she lose so easily against a level 0 without any abilities..
BettyBalloonNov 1, 2022 2:13 PM
Nov 14, 2022 2:37 AM

Dec 2020
Still don't know what's happening.
And the group of girls merceranies? from the railgun series, they feel different. At the least the lvl 5. But I guess two of them are dead? So doesn't matter anymore.
Dec 16, 2022 9:56 AM

Aug 2019
and why did our esper #4 do all that? and why are all the top espers crazy except mikoto which is surprising concidering what she has gone through too. also yay last order
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2022 7:15 PM
Apr 2021
Accelerator and that angel guy fight and after one huge blast, the angel guy is on the floor, defeated? What kind of low budget fighting scene idea is this? After season 1 (which was only decent), the whole anime went to shit. It should boggle ones mind how this anime managed to get 3 entire seasons with 24 or 26 episodes each. What a waste of time and resources!
Jun 2, 2023 5:31 AM

May 2020
I'm sure this was supposed to be epic, Accelerator vs Kakine.. the first rank vs the second rank but, I didn't feel that way at all watching that. Accelerator did obliterate Kakine in the end, though the animation was just too much of an eyesore to care about anything. Heck even Index I and II had better animation.

But hey this was still "somewhat" better than what we got with Mugino against blonde Touma. Better not to specify things further.. though hey Mugino really killed Frenda just like that. I thought they were good friends lol.

End to a horrendous arc, but somehow I get the feeling this isn't the last one of those in this season.
Jun 9, 2023 9:01 AM

Nov 2010
Ah, this was indeed the prologue, and in the next episode, it's back to the main story.

Mugino is so brutal when she's angry. She didn't think twice about killing Frenda when she learned she betrayed her. What an unexpected development since they were having SOL moments just a few episodes ago. Frenda was a waste of fine meat. I think she'd still taste good if grilled.

What happened to Mugino? is she out for good?

When this arc began, it wasn't very clear at first. Still, the story is about the infighting of the factions within Academy City, and the main focus is Kakine's faction which is trying to gain the favor of Aleister Crowley. Anyway, that fight between the highest levels was pretty cool.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sigsig - Oct 11, 2018

93 by whitebeartigtig »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

AcceleratorAngel - Oct 5, 2018

195 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 11, 1:29 PM

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.