Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Aug 6, 2014 10:19 AM

Dec 2012
I forgot one thing

How the hell Kakashi get the chakra to use Susano?
Couldn't he not stand straight just a few minutes ago
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Aug 6, 2014 10:19 AM

Dec 2012
It was an asspull but I can't help but feel happy for Kakashi.
Aug 6, 2014 10:21 AM
Aug 2014
Ryukatsuka said:
TonyTonyStark said:
Oh god if asspull is being misused here then I don't know what's the right use.

Kishi's not known for being someone to resolve his asspulls coherently, if at all. It is definitely an asspull as it is. If somehow he happens to explain it later on, we'll apologize to you and to Kishi.
If it happens this chapter, it is to be discussed in this chapter thread.

Name one incoherently solved asspull. I implore you!
He'll most certainly explain it later on, or the matter will clear itself up as the story progresses, so your potential apology is all the more unavailing.

Okay, I'll give you a few.
1) How was Madara revived by the Renningan into the Edo Tensai sacrifice? In other words, Rennie tensai revives your original body. How then was Madara revived into a living sacrifice?

2) Madara's Edo Tensai body was edited, but how was he turned younger when he was revived back?

3) How is the show not about destiny when Naruto was PROCLAIMED BY THE SAGE TO THE THE SAVIOR. It was a prophecy that a "a mischievous boy with blond and blue eyes to befriend the beast". How is this not destiny? Oh, he was also Asura's incarnation. Hard work lol.

4) How has no one ever been able to give chakara from the afterlife like Obito?

5) Not a plot hole but poor writing. Why is Naruto so obsessed with Sasuke? He had a panic attack at the summit for him? He had breakdowns for him. Sasuke and Naruto's friendship was shit in part one. They never even had brotherly moments; the closest was Haku. Naruto said that he was the first to acknowledge him, but that was Iruka. Naruto dosen't even think about him. And if this is due to the fact that Sasuke is Indra, then how come no other Asuras's spirit cared that much? Naruto's obsession with Sauske is inane and he needs professional help.

6) How did Kakuzu get tricked by shadow clones when he had 100's years of experience and he could hit multiple targets from the back and front?

7) How was Sasuke fast enough to survive Diedera's explosion when it occurred in a flash? How did he have enough chakara for Manda, summon him , get inside, then reverse summon?

8) How did Madara manage to get the Bijus so quickly back into the Mazou if it took 10 Akatsuki members days to just get in one? He took the one in Naruto in a second too.

9) How stupid was Jiraya that in the middle of a war he left Konoha and his war duties for a couple of years to train Nagato? How did HE not tell anyone else of Rinnengan, the most special eye of the time? He didn't even consider brining the RINNINEGAN BOY to Konoha or telling anyone IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR??? Are you joking?

10) How did Kabuto edit Madara's Edo Tensai body with Hashirama's face and how was he revived into that?
The fact that it affected his alive body is more important.

11)How did Madara absorb Amatersu without any eyes? What jutsu could do that?

12) How was Naruto able to save somone who was able to use 8 gates but not Obito? Naruto said his revival was mearly temporary.

13) How in less than a year did Obito learn to control the Kyubi, become Hokage fighting level, and do all what he did to Konoha?

14) Where did Nagato's God complex go when he went to Konoha? He kept proclaiming he was a God and that Jiryia could not understand that, but for some reason that god complex went away when the author wanted to Talk no jutsu.
On Talk no jutus, it is not bad. Fighting does not always accomplish everything, but the way Nagato was convinced was such poor writing it was funny.

I have more, just answer these and I'll present the other fifteen.
Aug 6, 2014 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
This chapter made absolutely no sense. Kamui cannot swap objects like Sasuke's rinnengan S/T ability so how was it possible for Kakashi to get both of Obito's eyes? Susanoo at first manifests in different stages, first is rib cage , then full skeleton, then skin, then armor and lastly there is the perfect Susanoo form. How was Kakashi able to go to the perfect Susanoo form immediately?
Aug 6, 2014 10:30 AM

Dec 2012
SOExclusive said:
1 out of fucking 10!!

DAT ASSPULL WAS SOME MAJOR BS!
shit they may have been the King Ass Pull

Obijesus? We already got Narujesus. Now Obito can come back from the dead and transplant eyes.
So you telling me this whole time he had the power to go to heaven and back?

Then Kakashi...
Perfect MS and Susano
smh

No to most of that.

Read some posts here.. or these ones
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1243693&show=140#msg33299429
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1243693&show=60#msg33296111
Aug 6, 2014 10:31 AM

Dec 2012

lmao
There really isn't much of an explanation for talk no jutsu
But Madara and Jiraya shit is crazy. Especially Madara. The guy defied the Laws of Physics more than I have ever not read the terms and conditions
Aug 6, 2014 10:34 AM

Jan 2011
1/5
ASSPULLS.
This chapter is crap.
Im Not going to repeat the mistakes of this chapter.

Why Obito is a kid again?
OBITO IN WONDERLAND? jajajaja
cronosteso23Aug 6, 2014 10:37 AM
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Aug 6, 2014 10:40 AM

Feb 2012
Brah...........

One can only wait and hope it ends as fast as possible, no other comments.
Aug 6, 2014 10:41 AM

Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
SOExclusive said:
1 out of fucking 10!!

DAT ASSPULL WAS SOME MAJOR BS!
shit they may have been the King Ass Pull

Obijesus? We already got Narujesus. Now Obito can come back from the dead and transplant eyes.
So you telling me this whole time he had the power to go to heaven and back?

Then Kakashi...
Perfect MS and Susano
smh

No to most of that.

Read some posts here.. or these ones
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1243693&show=140#msg33299429
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1243693&show=60#msg33296111

That is all out of theory. I guess when you warped it all together it can make some sense.

So basically its all WILL POWER

Obito willed himself to leave heaven and help Kakashi
Obito willed himself to pass on his chakra...no soul to Kakashi thus giving him MS

Even if its will, there should be no way Kakashi has the strength and chakra left to summon the Susano. He should be damn near blind. Obito should of been after using so much of his eye power anyway

So those eyes are damaged
Thus the Susano shouldn't be perfected so easily
Aug 6, 2014 10:41 AM

May 2010
oh fantastic chapter for me ..didnt see that comin;) i stopped caring about the plot in the manga long ago and now im just reading it to see what the author does next with it :D

5/5 loving it .
Aug 6, 2014 10:54 AM

Jan 2011
I used to remember the first chapters of Naruto when Kakashi was so weak that he felt fear of Orochimaru. BUT NOW, yeah he is so strong that he doesnt need a sharingan anymore. jajajajaja

Obijesus R.I.P
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Aug 6, 2014 10:57 AM

Jul 2013
Behemoth11 said:

I will buy the first argument, because Tenshafuin Amaterasu works similar, but it doesn't explain the most important details:

Susanoo consumes a huge amount of chakra and life force. Whether Obito or Kakashi should have that much chakra currently. Obito used almost his whole chakra to rescue Sasuke.
Then, there is Kakashis eye. He mentioned before he couldn't use it well anymore, but now he uses that Dōjutsu which strains the eye the most~ Susanoo.

I have even translated the raw. Obito clearly said to Sasuke he became blind due to Susanoo. Even if Kakashi got a new eye the power of Obitos Mangekyō should have been sealed away anyway.
An Uchiha only builds the special Sharingan chakra under emotional stress. By your logic Sasuke should have awaken his Mangekyō the moment Itachi gave him his occular powers, but that was not the case.

But the worst thing is the manner how Obito gave Kakashi those chakra. Not even the Hermit of the six path could do the same thing. :/

However, I will wait for the next chapter. Maybe the author will explain it.

The one that was strained was Obito's left eye. Kakashi's right eye and the new one that Naruto grew should still function like normal. Mangekyou's requirement for awakening was extreme grief mixed with love (that's why only a tragic death of someone dear can activate it) and Kakashi should be quite depressed that Obito sacrificed his life to save him again (and after that parting talk in the limbo). Despite how he looked he was already depressed for a long time back when he thought Obito died the first time, regularly visiting the memorial. Witnessing it for the 2nd time must be quite hard especially since he still cares for Obito. Sasuke didn't awake his after killing Itachi because at that time he had nothing but hatred for him. He awoke his once he felt grief after learning the truth behind Itachi's mission. Kakashi also wasn't involved in any battle ever since Madara took his eyes so he had plenty of rests to replenish some of his chakra (since then there had been Madara's battle against Gai, Sasuke, and Naruto as well as the Kaguya fight right now). This is also the so-called final battle and Kakashi had pushed himself to death before so for all Obito's talk, it's not unthinkable for Kakashi to force himself again in order to win even though he should have very little chakra already. Personally I think it'd be fantastic if Kakashi dies again and permanently this time lol

I also gave an example from Dan, who gave his chakra to save Tsunade in his ethereal form so theoretically it's possible only the methods are different. Obito's case was a bit different since it may have to do with Buddhism's belief, which is heavily used in Naruto's lore, in that a person's soul still lingers around its body before moving on after a period of days (you can read it here http://people.opposingviews.com/funeral-arrangements-buddhists-2662.html). As seen with Madara's example of overwriting his edo-tensei bind, it's possible to use jutsu and chakra for a brief moment after the soul left the body. In our case he had to wait one week for the chapter so it feels long but it must have only been barely a minute since Obito's death to him using Kamui to transfer his chakra to Kakashi.
Aug 6, 2014 10:59 AM

Aug 2014
What a load of BS. This chapter is undoubtedly one of the worst i've ever read. I don't even think i need to point out the obvious, 11 pages have surely done it. It's almost like i read a fanfic rather than a real Naruto chapter. The fact that some people really rate this with a 5 is just mindblowing.

I'm just looking forward to the end now, not much else is left anyway...
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Aug 6, 2014 11:03 AM

Dec 2012
Nilhum said:

1) How was Madara revived by the Renningan into the Edo Tensai sacrifice? In other words, Rennie tensai revives your original body. How then was Madara revived into a living sacrifice?

It wasn't stated that it will return the person to the body before his death. And given Madara's plans, he obviously didn't want to be his old self..

It channel life energy, it only makes sense, to be able to restore the young body of a dead one.

2) Madara's Edo Tensai body was edited, but how was he turned younger when he was revived back?

Isn't that the same question as above...

3) How is the show not about destiny when Naruto was PROCLAIMED BY THE SAGE TO THE THE SAVIOR. It was a prophecy that a "a mischievous boy with blond and blue eyes to befriend the beast". How is this not destiny? Oh, he was also Asura's incarnation. Hard work lol.

Silly Misinterpretation lol.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=644435&show=220#msg30607973

Naruto isn't special because of Ashura's chakra, the chakra doesn't influence the reincarnations thoughts or his actions, if it did then no Ashura or Indra reincarnation would co-operate since black zetsu said its very rare to see them co-operate
The chakra simply goes and sits in the person who most closely resembles the person, it doesn't change anyone

The prophecy is just a prediction, what can happen not what will happen, the future isn't set in stone, if it was Minato wouldn't be surprised at Naruto succeeding.

> People confusing Naruto's character and it's themes, by Rock Lee

Sigh

Kushina, Minato, Madara, Dan? those all have been able to do something similar to that nature and concept.

5) Not a plot hole but poor writing. Why is Naruto so obsessed with Sasuke? He had a panic attack at the summit for him? He had breakdowns for him. Sasuke and Naruto's friendship was shit in part one. They never even had brotherly moments; the closest was Haku. Naruto said that he was the first to acknowledge him, but that was Iruka. Naruto dosen't even think about him. And if this is due to the fact that Sasuke is Indra, then how come no other Asuras's spirit cared that much? Naruto's obsession with Sauske is inane and he needs professional help.

I'm not sure if I should even reply to this. Poor writing, nice buzzword. According to the character himself, Sasuke was his first friend, and was his first goal into becoming friends him, I don't care enough to go into detail. And he had a panic/anxiety attack, because of how much things changed, the state of Team 7.

8) How did Madara manage to get the Bijus so quickly back into the Mazou if it took 10 Akatsuki members days to just get in one? He took the one in Naruto in a second too.

Because he is Madara. Really, after being shown for great feats on regular basis.

But a more serious answer. Madara had the Rinnegan, and he clearly showed that he is a superior user of it, than Obito, and Nagato, since it originally belonged to him. Extracting the tailed beast from the Jin is what takes time, the tailed beasts were free, so it makes sense they were suck easily by the chains. Naruto was in tailed beast mode, Kurama's literally manifestation of chakra was tagged with the chains, Naruto tried to undo it, to save Kurama, but Madara told him it was already too late.

10) How did Kabuto edit Madara's Edo Tensai body with Hashirama's face and how was he revived into that?

That was left for interpretations. Considering his history as Oro student, and him being involved heavily with forbbiden jutsu.

I don't remember that. Link to the chapter?

12) How was Naruto able to save somone who was able to use 8 gates but not Obito? Naruto said his revival was mearly temporary.

As stated before, Obito was dying from all the things that happened to him, the tailed beasts being extracted from him in particular. Kaguya's attack was the final straw. Naruto can't bring back a dead body.

13) How in less than a year did Obito learn to control the Kyubi, become Hokage fighting level, and do all what he did to Konoha?

From Madara's knowledge. He has the mangekyo, so controlling Kyuubi shouldn't be hard. Except he wasn't? as soon as Minato figured out how his ability works, Obito left the fight because he knew he wouldn't be able to defeat him.

14) Where did Nagato's God complex go when he went to Konoha? He kept proclaiming he was a God and that Jiryia could not understand that, but for some reason that god complex went away when the author wanted to Talk no jutsu.
On Talk no jutus, it is not bad. Fighting does not always accomplish everything, but the way Nagato was convinced was such poor writing it was funny.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1207347&show=100#msg31991519

And I'm pretty sure Nagato was referring to his power, the power of the Rinnegan.

And another poor writing buzzword yay :D

Note: The ones I didn't reply to, were too stupid, to deserve an reply, except for Sasuke's snake escape, that's one of the few asspulls the series has.

Keep them coming..
Aug 6, 2014 11:06 AM

Dec 2012
SOExclusive said:
Especially Madara. The guy defied the Laws of Physics more than I have ever not read the terms and conditions

Like when exactly :o?
Aug 6, 2014 11:06 AM

Jan 2012
My memory is pretty vague on this but has Kakashi mom been revealed? Maybe she is the key to Kakashi's special traits.
Aug 6, 2014 11:21 AM

Mar 2012
With this we can say that Obito is basically immortal, omfg, Kishimoto what the hell are you thinking? Let the characters die already -.- Poor Obito already "died" several times, he's going to die again ._.
And the worse: We got to know about "other" world in Naruto's story, BULLSHIT!

Kakashi with both Sharingans, I already knew this would happen... Well, that's not bad at all, I think it's even better now since he's going to do something more than being useless in battle. It will be even better if Kakashi gets to know how to use tachi suru *-*
9 new types of rasenshuriken, Naruto doesn't play in service xD
So Kakashi have the full form of Susanoo when Obito didn't even use the incomplete form one time, seems legit. And The full form Susanoo should only be usable with Fuumetsu Mangekyou Sharingan, what the fuck happened? Kishimoto needs to start thinking more before writing his chapters storyboard...
Aug 6, 2014 11:23 AM
Mar 2013
That was cool af! Kakashi finally back in action.
Aug 6, 2014 11:27 AM

Dec 2010
O... K... that happened. Kakashi being able to use Susanoo's full form instantly is a cop out. Oh well. At least it looks cool.
Aug 6, 2014 11:30 AM
Jan 2014
no matter how hard you try to look or explain this. you will never be able to ,,, its not something that can be explained even, how how how? ?? how did obito kamui out of the dimension of the dead lol ? ?? and he went inside kakashis body and then kakashi got the eyes and easily put up perfect susanoo, which we all know only Ems users can use or itachi would have been able to use it , even if that isnt the case , he doesnt have an uchiha body making it more harder for him to use the eyes , and he almost has no chakara from spamming kamui all the time + before at the beginning of shippuden he said that kamui was so demanding in chakara he can only use it twice a day , and now he can spam it and use perfect susanoo ??? what the fuck is this
Aug 6, 2014 11:33 AM

Dec 2012
bigzzcobzz said:
With this we can say that Obito is basically immortal, omfg, Kishimoto what the hell are you thinking? Let the characters die already -.- Poor Obito already "died" several times, he's going to die again ._.
And the worse: We got to know about "other" world in Naruto's story, BULLSHIT!

Kakashi with both Sharingans, I already knew this would happen... Well, that's not bad at all, I think it's even better now since he's going to do something more than being useless in battle. It will be even better if Kakashi gets to know how to use tachi suru *-*
9 new types of rasenshuriken, Naruto doesn't play in service xD
So Kakashi have the full form of Susanoo when Obito didn't even use the incomplete form one time, seems legit. And The full form Susanoo should only be usable with Fuumetsu Mangekyou Sharingan, what the fuck happened? Kishimoto needs to start thinking more before writing his chapters storyboard...

ughh

Obito already died, that was his lingering chakra. He did not teleport out of ''heaven'' or ''other world'' most of that was symbolic, and a meeting at a special place because of the connected chakra (like Naruto meeting Kushina, Tsunade meeting Dan) it happened in Kakashi's mind.

Obito only had both pairs, recently...

Fuumetsu? do you mean EMS? if so when was it stated that you need that for perfect Susanoo?
Aug 6, 2014 11:36 AM

Jul 2013
tsudecimo said:
Fuumetsu? do you mean EMS? if so when was it stated that you need that for perfect Susanoo?

I can't remember such a thing ever having been stated. However, it is also confusing that the only ones who ever managed to get it were madara and sasuke after obtaining the EMS.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Aug 6, 2014 11:42 AM

Dec 2012
Now all them have being a prodigy as in common lol.

Either way, I really wish Kakashi didn't have Susanoo. Leaves a sour taste in my mouth, doesn't fit him at all imo. Should have just had full Kamui, and nothing more.
Aug 6, 2014 11:56 AM
Jul 2014
bullshit at its finest
Aug 6, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2011
One of the biggest WTF moments in Naruto history.
Aug 6, 2014 12:24 PM

Aug 2013
BULSHIT, that's the only word that can describle this chapter. Yes I've read all the coments on this thread yet I'm sure that the explanations given here couldn't explain even half of what happened. As long as I can remember there wasn't even a slight hint that you could do something after you died, intruth you should tecnically be disconected totally from this world just like the Edo-ninjas showed us (they were totally ignorant of any events in the living world). Before somebody even comes with something I must say that what Minato, Kushina and Hagoromo did was all planed when they were alive and Dan had a specifc technique to do what he did. Also chakra should vanish almost instantly after the body dies as it's directly linked to the vital energy of somebody. If Kishimoto wanted to give Kakashi the sharingans he could have done it while Obito was alive.

The thing I liked most here was the theory that the uchiha special chakra is what makess the sharingan aweken, but that is mostly unlikely as that would mean everyone is a potential sharingan user, as the body would mutate to keep the sharingan after awekening it so it would be easy to create fake Uchihas just by transfering chakra from person to person.

Now the biggest asspull that have no possible explanation is that Kakashi can use perfect susanoo. The best atempt to explain it was that he is the "copy ninja" something that was long forgoten when the ninja seals were abandoned, if he could copy it, why hasn't he done it before? Even if he could copy it, what happened when Sasuke used Susanoo for the first time? Chakra exaustion and excruciating pain and that when all he could create was some bones. Kakashi should be on his knees right after saving Sakura but now he's saying some inspirational words... No matter how you look at it its an asspull and no plausible explanation can be given. But I bet Kishimoto will try to do it anyway.

What I think is the worst part isn't even the bullshitfull chapter but what the fanboys are saying. "I don't care if there's explanation or not to all those asspulls, screw plot, Kakashi got an uber power-up and that's fine to me.". Even for a shonen the plot should be much more important than the fights yet people barelly care about it. They don't even analyze the chapter, as long as theres a power-up, a few exchange of blows or some "feels" it's an instant 5/5 and praises to Kishi's "perfect writing talent". I may sound rude while saying this but it'exactly what I think.
Aug 6, 2014 12:34 PM

Apr 2014
*looks at poll*
Haha
The hatred for this chapter is growing. lol
Aug 6, 2014 2:07 PM

Jan 2013
Kakashi has gotten a Susanoo, never thought that would happen.
And Obito came back from the dead.
Strange
Aug 6, 2014 2:30 PM

Mar 2010
Susanoo is the personification of Plot Armor and Uchiha are walking Deus Ex Machinas. Just saying.
KantonKageXAug 6, 2014 2:51 PM
Aug 6, 2014 2:43 PM

Aug 2013
MoeGod said:

The thing is Kakashi's Mangekyou eyes are not Obito's eyes (those have already crumbled along Obito). If we go by the explanation by the commenter that I used before, the Sharingan is a Kekkei Genkai activated by special Uchiha chakra rather than the Uchiha DNA itself. The reason non-Uchiha can't use it to its full extent is they don't have the type of chakra like the Uchiha. Obito giving his chakra to Kakashi passed this restriction and allow Kakashi to turn his own eyes into a Mangekyou.
Interesting theory but if that is so then all Uchiha should possess sharingan but that is not the case. Also you first need to unlock the normal sharingan and then go to MS yet Kakashi went straight from normal eyes to MS.
Aug 6, 2014 3:13 PM

Jul 2012
Definitely didn't like the chapter but it still has less asspulls then Fairy Tale and Bleach. 2/5, the only way I'd give it a 1/5 is if Obito came back permanently. Kishi really should have just given Kakashi the eye before Obito died if he wanted Kakashi to be useful again. Also I don't think you can use lingering chakra as an explanation for everything, especially a spirit like Obito giving Kakashi his physical eye?
Aug 6, 2014 4:33 PM

Jul 2010
So much flaming this chapter, so fun to read comments! :)

I'm sorry Kishi, but this was probably one of the worst asspulls you've given us. At this point though, I don't even care anymore. Naruto lost all credibility a long time ago.

I guess it is nice to have Team 7 as more or less equals now, though. Poor Kakashi has been left out for a while. (Not including Sakura, considering she was never included, except for the epic-ness of the Gaara retrieval arc)
fishergirl16Aug 6, 2014 4:37 PM
Aug 6, 2014 4:38 PM

Dec 2013
Interesting chapter... it seems like Kakashi will be useful now, also did i miss smth or Obito just came back like that and gave his eye to Kakashi? anyways, gonna wait for the next chap. for a more in depth explanation, 3/5
PriestSlayerAug 6, 2014 4:45 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 6, 2014 4:40 PM

Dec 2013
Boombawks said:
FlareStar101 said:
Interesting chapter... it seems like Kakashi will be useful now, also did i miss smth or Obito just came back like that and gave his eyei to Kakashi? anyways, gonna wait for the next chap. for a more in depth explanation, 3/5
i guess it's safe to say that "lingering chakra" is now a new jutsu lol
I bet Tobirama invented that one too!
FragOutFire said:

Aug 6, 2014 4:43 PM
May 2014

I've read these discussion threads from time to time and usually people are always complaining that the chapter sucks or something like that...

So, why is it that when probably the biggest ass-pull in the whole manga is performed tons of people are raving about how amazing this chapter is...? I mean, am I supposed to believe that Obito went to "heaven" and then came straight back, from the dead, with no explanation...? That he then gave Kakashi not one, but two Sharingans and now even Kakashi can use Susanoo. Wtf?

This arc is turning everyone into some form of pseudo-Jesus. This isn't Dragon Ball Z. I mean it's cool to see people get that strong, but the crazy power ups are starting to make less and less sense as this arc goes on.
Aug 6, 2014 4:48 PM

Jan 2012
Obito had talk to Rin before helping Kakashi which was needed? It would make more sense to do it before he died even though it still wouldn't explain much. Naruto told Sasuke to use his eyepowers to save sakura ... I don't remember Naruto being with the Sasuke rescue team.
Aug 6, 2014 5:00 PM
Dec 2013
noonealive said:
Obito had talk to Rin before helping Kakashi which was needed? It would make more sense to do it before he died even though it still wouldn't explain much. Naruto told Sasuke to use his eyepowers to save sakura ... I don't remember Naruto being with the Sasuke rescue team.
C'mon bro, you gotta let the bae know before you go somewhere, haven't you heard of those hoes go "where you been, fucking another bitch while leaving me here?". And Naruto knew Sasuke was fast enough to save his waifu (though he wasn't fast enough) from danger, Naruto has been on Sasuke rescue team since Sasuke left the village yo.
Aug 6, 2014 5:03 PM

Dec 2010
xxmodnaRxx said:

I've read these discussion threads from time to time and usually people are always complaining that the chapter sucks or something like that...

So, why is it that when probably the biggest ass-pull in the whole manga is performed tons of people are raving about how amazing this chapter is...? I mean, am I supposed to believe that Obito went to "heaven" and then came straight back, from the dead, with no explanation...? That he then gave Kakashi not one, but two Sharingans and now even Kakashi can use Susanoo. Wtf?

This arc is turning everyone into some form of pseudo-Jesus. This isn't Dragon Ball Z. I mean it's cool to see people get that strong, but the crazy power ups are starting to make less and less sense as this arc goes on.

There is a lot of hate for this chapter, much more so than usual, if the polls are anything to go by. Of course, there is always going to be a group of people who'll rate most or all chapters 5/5 no matter what happens, and will say "this was awesome!" whether or not plot holes and asspulls are present.
Aug 6, 2014 5:03 PM
Jul 2014
tsudecimo said:
Nilhum said:

It wasn't stated that it will return the person to the body before his death. And given Madara's plans, he obviously didn't want to be his old self..

It channel life energy, it only makes sense, to be able to restore the young body of a dead one.

Isn't that the same question as above...

Silly Misinterpretation lol.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=644435&show=220#msg30607973

Naruto isn't special because of Ashura's chakra, the chakra doesn't influence the reincarnations thoughts or his actions, if it did then no Ashura or Indra reincarnation would co-operate since black zetsu said its very rare to see them co-operate
The chakra simply goes and sits in the person who most closely resembles the person, it doesn't change anyone

The prophecy is just a prediction, what can happen not what will happen, the future isn't set in stone, if it was Minato wouldn't be surprised at Naruto succeeding.

> People confusing Naruto's character and it's themes, by Rock Lee

Sigh

Kushina, Minato, Madara, Dan? those all have been able to do something similar to that nature and concept.

I'm not sure if I should even reply to this. Poor writing, nice buzzword. According to the character himself, Sasuke was his first friend, and was his first goal into becoming friends him, I don't care enough to go into detail. And he had a panic/anxiety attack, because of how much things changed, the state of Team 7.

Because he is Madara. Really, after being shown for great feats on regular basis.

But a more serious answer. Madara had the Rinnegan, and he clearly showed that he is a superior user of it, than Obito, and Nagato, since it originally belonged to him. Extracting the tailed beast from the Jin is what takes time, the tailed beasts were free, so it makes sense they were suck easily by the chains. Naruto was in tailed beast mode, Kurama's literally manifestation of chakra was tagged with the chains, Naruto tried to undo it, to save Kurama, but Madara told him it was already too late.

That was left for interpretations. Considering his history as Oro student, and him being involved heavily with forbbiden jutsu.

I don't remember that. Link to the chapter?

As stated before, Obito was dying from all the things that happened to him, the tailed beasts being extracted from him in particular. Kaguya's attack was the final straw. Naruto can't bring back a dead body.

From Madara's knowledge. He has the mangekyo, so controlling Kyuubi shouldn't be hard. Except he wasn't? as soon as Minato figured out how his ability works, Obito left the fight because he knew he wouldn't be able to defeat him.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1207347&show=100#msg31991519

And I'm pretty sure Nagato was referring to his power, the power of the Rinnegan.

And another poor writing buzzword yay :D

Note: The ones I didn't reply to, were too stupid, to deserve an reply, except for Sasuke's snake escape, that's one of the few asspulls the series has.

Keep them coming..

1 - It didnt want but that doesnt explain how he did that, his Edo Tensei body become a living body, he wasnt revived exactly...

2- Prophecy and Ashura, the foreshadowing was refering to the fact Naruto inherited Ashura's will, the will of fire something like that.
But the sages come by and say he has the chakra of ashura, and he receives that power from him.
That's an asspull.
It's like when the hero suddenly discovers he's the son of some ultra fucking powerfull guy and suddenly receives it's power.

4 - Afterlife = Plz dont compare Kushina, Minato, Dan's with Obito.
Kushina and Minato sealed a part of their chakra into Naruto, and Dan was an edo tensei and he used a jutsu to travel in an ethereal form and spoke with Tsunade.
Obito was different, his chakra come out from his remains and entered on Kakashi, and then he went in and out from heaven saying the BS that they were connected.

8 - that's just the problem of it, Kakashi is not a superior user and pulled out a PS, Nagato was using the Rinnegan with the perfect body for it, Sasuke received Hashirama's cells from Kabuto.
And didnt used any jutsu that could get close to what Madara pulled out.
Aug 6, 2014 5:11 PM
Aug 2014
so the Sharingan is the better than the Rinnegan, since the Sharingan can brings back the dead and not even the Rinnegan can do that. Can you even explain this.
Aug 6, 2014 5:15 PM

Jun 2008
blvckrampage said:
That tailed-beast rasen-shuriken jutsu was great. I was expecting a nuclear explosion afterwards but a huge rabbit mixed with the other beasts is okay i guess. I don't really get the sharingan transplantation but i think it might be explained in the next chapter. Also, wasn't Danzo the 6th Hokage? Kakashi would be the 7th and Naruto/Sasuke the 8th?

Actually if we want to be really typical Naruto will be like the 10th since the third is also the fifth since he took over a new term in a way after the fourth died and that makes Danzo the 7th and when Tsunade took after Danzo again making her the 8th. So Tsunade was the 6th and the 8th and Kakashi will be the 9th.
Aug 6, 2014 5:16 PM

Jan 2009
yellowmumba said:
so the Sharingan is the better than the Rinnegan, since the Sharingan can brings back the dead and not even the Rinnegan can do that. Can you even explain this.

nah only Obitos sharingan is special enough to open dimensions (even the dimension of the afterlife world)
Aug 6, 2014 5:20 PM

Dec 2013
j0x said:
yellowmumba said:

nah only Obitos sharingan is special enough to open dimensions (even the dimension of the afterlife world)
Oh! That's a good explanation! i guess, at least for me, it will satisfy me for a while
FragOutFire said:

Aug 6, 2014 5:31 PM

Nov 2013
I'll make it easier for you guys:

"The war has already begun... My name no longer matters. You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. Madara, Tobi... call me whatever you want."
Aug 6, 2014 5:44 PM

Mar 2014
tsudecimo said:
Keep them coming..

Lol, you're enjoying this aren't you? :P

xDantey said:
I'll make it easier for you guys:

Bland memes, dude! Cook up something with more style if you're going to derail.
Aug 6, 2014 5:44 PM

Aug 2013
Kakashi pulls a Perfect Susano'o out of his ass: The Chapter
Aug 6, 2014 5:46 PM

Nov 2013
Behemoth11 said:

Kakashi himself is an unprecedented genius, in terms of pure talent he surpasses Obito by far so while Obito can't use Susanoo it doesn't mean Kakashi won't be able to. The only thing to be complained here is how fast he was able to master the perfect form although it might be attributed to him learning it having witnessed Sasuke's and Madara's chakra flow when they were using perfect Susanoo.

I have nothing against your statement, most of it is true, however I can't help but correct some points, it's not in any way rude.

He is definitely a genius, but that does not in any way prove that Kakashi awakened HIS sharingans, he might have awakened OBITO'S, but to call them his own is foolish, especially since they reacted to Obito's chakra, which will vanish along with the Mangekyo, hence why it's a temporary gift.
You should realize that simple fact, it's not his, Kamui was never his, Kamui reflected Obito's pain, his mindset, and his chakra, Kakashi is merely borrowing once again the power in its full extend due to having Uchiha chakra and both Mangekyos activated.
They reacted to Obito's chakra, his optic nerve might be his, but the chakra is not his, therefor you can't possibly call them Kakashi's sharingans..Kamui is unique, it cannot be awakened more than once, at least not from what I've seen in the manga, that and it's Obito's chakra, him talking about his sharingans and how he was going to gift them to Kakashi before hand was an obvious explanation, his chakra enveloped him and thus gave him the ability to awaken OBITO's sharingans along with OBITO's chakra, not Kakashi's chakra.

Finally, Kakashi being talented does not give him the ability to use Susano'o, far from that, you don't need a brain from what I can recall, considering Shisui (even if it's filler, it's designed by the author) has awakened the Susano'o, and he isn't that smart, definitely not, especially since he was too naive to let Danzo steal his eye, he's in no way above average in intelligence, he's only decent, about Obito's intellect basically.
Anyone with sharingans can witness another uchiha member's chakra flow, having Kakashi's brain does not give any privilege in deciphering the way of using Perfect Susano'o, the sharingans already decrypt that, his intelligence is irrelevant, he is definitely a genius for mastering PS quickly, that..I can't disagree, he's also smarter than Sasuke so it's no surprise.

Obito's chakra plus Kakashi awakening his sharingans gave him the ability to obtain that Susano'o, you haven't taken into factor that OBITO was weakened when he received his second sharingan, and considering he had kamui, he found it entirely pointless because he can transport himself, that and he couldn't possibly waste chakra nor have the stamina left to use it, he had to rescue Sasuke, I'm pretty sure he had awakened the Susano'o beforehand but refused to use it so he would repent and die peacefully instead of blocking Kaguya's rod or he didn't have any strength left to use it, and the latter would make more sense considering the Juubi has been extracted, he's not an Uzumaki and Black Zetsu left him, leaving him with less cells and regenerative properties, his body was beyond repair, why would he use Susano'o to cough blood and end up like Itachi?

That's all I had to say.
xDanteyAug 6, 2014 5:53 PM
"The war has already begun... My name no longer matters. You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. Madara, Tobi... call me whatever you want."
Aug 6, 2014 5:53 PM
Jul 2013
KAKASHI HAVE OBITOS BOTH MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN

FINALLY A REASON TO DROP THIS SERIES

BTW FUCK YOU KISHI
Aug 6, 2014 5:56 PM

Jul 2012
tsudecimo said:
But this was the worst/ridiculous/unexpected asspull-ish thing that happened so far in the manga.

If even Tsudecimo said it, this is really fucking bad lol
Just why!?
Aug 6, 2014 6:01 PM

Jan 2014
"What's all this?"
I have no fucking clue either, Zetsu-kun.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.