Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 2, 2012 2:57 PM

Oct 2009
Wow probably one of the best episodes so far!!
Satan's children are all badass xD
Feb 13, 2012 4:34 AM
Jul 2018

Shiemi in uniform!
Mephisto like moe and pink kimonos?
Amaimon is awesome.
Feb 24, 2012 2:46 PM

Nov 2010
2 stories done well in this episode
Apr 30, 2012 7:57 PM

Feb 2008
Shiemi looked awful in that uniform and Shiura's bikini top was pointlessly small. Also, I'm not sure why she bothered with wrapping her breasts, it was clear that she was a girl the first time that she spoke.

At least we know now why it was that she passed the last test, I wonder if the puppet guy is an investigator too?
Jun 10, 2012 8:14 PM

Jul 2010
damn, this episode was actually really good, and i wasn't expecting it to be a girl, its as if the hooded char. is a whole different person than this new girl.

Jun 24, 2012 10:25 AM

Dec 2008
I think it's about time Shura gave Rin some serious sword lessons before he has another round with a demon king.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Jul 18, 2012 6:02 AM
Jun 2012
HILARIOUS!!! Amaimon is AWESOME!! THe thing where he kept pulling the sword out and pushing it back in made me crack up. If that was the whole episode, I would not stop laughing.

There's a reason why Shura had the bandages and a tiny bra. She got surgery to make her breasts bigger. :O
Sep 24, 2012 2:24 PM

Jan 2012
The girl in the hood is hot! The fight was a little disappointing, Rin was totaly owned.

Oct 9, 2012 8:07 AM

Sep 2010
Statan brothers fighting were amazing...

I usually don’t approve of delicate-mannered voluptuously-bodied female characters, however, I have come to love Shiemi.

SHIEMI X RIN NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Nov 21, 2012 9:17 PM

Sep 2011
Back to serious business!
Nov 26, 2012 1:24 AM

Mar 2010
An episode with some action in it! The fight between Rin and Amaimon was quite good indeed. Getting his behind handed to him showed Rin that he is not invincible and, quite frankly, weak.
The appearance of another tit bag did not get me as pumped as the majority of the viewer base it seems. There are two reasons for this. Gigantic and somewhat ugly balloons that are about to pop + the fact that Shura is a re-skin of Yoko from Gurren Lagann. If you don't believe me, look it up. A generic and cliche character. Well, I guess, it goes hand in hand with the series then.
Jan 28, 2013 8:51 AM

May 2012
Oh boy that was quite impressive, action and story wise! A great battle but damn here he looks so weak :p but a good thing is that a new or well an already exciting character being introduced with quite some power on her own! Great episode this new character will probably be quite the support character for the story!

Lets see what's next!
Jan 29, 2013 4:52 AM

Jul 2009
cute cool episode! shishemi adorable. shura cool
Apr 7, 2013 7:30 AM

Dec 2010
The "Go to Hell" signs just killed me :D :D :D And Shiemi's outfit was just "too good to be true" :D :D :D This anime is great when the episodes doesn't come down to bad fillers.
Apr 14, 2013 8:57 AM

Mar 2009
Sheimi looks so cute in a skirt but the gal in the hood was absolutely HOT!
So what's next, the other student who's so quiet turns out to be a major demon and the puppet is his familiar? We shall see!
Finally, things are progressing. Good episode!
Jul 30, 2013 9:44 PM

May 2013
Rin-kun is so cute~ Look at his face xD

and I liked this scene with Kuro

Jun 16, 2014 12:26 PM

Apr 2014
Um.... wtf was Shiemi just totally unconcerned with how Rin looked all beat up? Smh. The kid ghost arc happening simultaneously with Amaimon/Rin's battle was strange and awkward too.

Not a fan of Shura because fanservice but hey I'm watching a shounen so I shouldn't be complaining, really....
If it wasn't for Yukio & Rin I would've dropped this 5 episodes ago |:
Jul 28, 2014 10:14 AM

Apr 2014
Shiemi running towards Rin and etc with her boobs bouncing back and forth? Saw this coming.
But seeing her in something other than her usual gear, and especially a skirt, knee-highs and a tight top? So hot. I was unaware she had such huge breasts though.

Seeing Rin get the crap beaten out of him was depressing, but he soon unleashed bis badassery.

Also, the hoodied girl finally showed off her awesomeness? I love her, not to mention she's a hottie in a small bra too wot.

Nov 10, 2014 10:07 AM

Apr 2014
that ghost child was cute in a weird way
Jun 16, 2015 10:49 AM
Jan 2012
good episode,but is low story
addicted content for mythology for anime. But best part were due to breasts
his episode have 49,535 views per day.
Jul 25, 2015 1:56 PM

Mar 2015
Am I the only one who was sure the hoodie was a dude?
Sep 17, 2015 4:31 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I would call this a fanservice ep lol

Jul 5, 2016 12:32 PM

May 2009
So the hooded guy was a girl...that was unexpected. Amaimon was so annoying, especially when he was playing with Rin's sword. I would have blown up in anger. Shiemi in a skirt didn't suit her at all...I hope she goes back to the kimono.
Even if the future is locked or erased I won't end this prayer because I want to convey my real feelings to you

Oct 16, 2016 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
Fortunately, he has recovered to the great narrative and at the same time the plot. The start was not bad, the humor there may be, but also feeling that something was going to happen, I found very exciting final, satisfied! Just a shame that designs and scenes are really ugly, it saves only the soundtrack.
Oct 22, 2016 6:21 PM
Jun 2013
of course shiemi would have giant boobs and I wonder if yamiko was looking at them. The powers on powers off part was funny and we got our other big boob character. I was also surprised no skirt lifting.
souledge94Oct 22, 2016 6:44 PM
Nov 28, 2016 9:00 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Shura, what the hell D: We'll see how she will be in the next episodes, i guess.

Amaimon is GOAT, i lolled when he played with the sword xD Hope, we see more of him.

Shiemi looks great in outfit :O
Jan 8, 2017 5:16 PM

Jan 2013
Enjoyable episode, a bit of character development and introduction.
Jan 12, 2017 12:17 AM

Mar 2012
Best girl Shura makes her appearance :3
Feb 25, 2017 8:11 PM

Jul 2013
That was one of if not the best episode so far. I think the reaction of Rin and all the other male students when they saw Shiemi in that super short skirt was really funny, but she really looked super hot. I didn't knew she had such a big bust :o

Her walk in her new clothes looked funny and Rin was super happy when she agreed to go with him to the amusement park the next time :P

Okay Amaimon is really as strong as I thought. Rin looked so weak against him. There was absolute no chance. What I'm worried about was when Rin lost his control even if it was just for a moment. Good thing he rescued Shiemi in the last second.

And now finally the person in the hoody made their move. I thin most of the people had guessed that it was a boy, but wow what a surprise. A super hot chick appeard and she pulled a sword out of her chest? I hope we will hear more about her in the next episode(s).

Looking forward to see what will happen next.

Apr 3, 2017 2:26 AM

Jul 2011
Fanservice in all over the episode..

Sucks..
Oct 23, 2017 8:07 PM

Jun 2016
That fight between Amaimon and Rin was okay, though. Amaimon can easily take Rin's sword from him and goddamn Rin's rage, though. Lmfao. Them long ears.

Shiemi is so fucking unnecessary this episode I s2g. Die already. Ugh. What a fucking damsel in distress!

Apparently that hoodie guy is a girl from Vatican. Okay? Hahaha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 3, 2017 10:03 AM

Oct 2016
Nice episode.

Izumo and Shiemi looked cute in those uniform. It's even close to... hot. Just look at the skirt, it's just too short. The blouse also seemed too tight, it really showed the girls' shape. Compared to Shiemi's, Izumo's are nothing.

Shiemi really enjoys spending time with Rin. And it seems Rin falls for her. He had his doki doki moment with her too. I guess I'm shipping Rin x Shiemi. Her chasing the kid ghost is cute too, both of them are enjoing themselves. So what they had to do to solve the problem was to play with the ghost. It's hardly an exorcist's job, but the problem solved anyway.

That Mephisto's brother, Amaimon is so strong yet so annoying. Both of them are indeed crazy, but this one is crazier. Mephisto's quirkiness is one thing, heck I even like his style, but this Amaimon shit, he is on another level of trouble. Rin should really train himself hard after meeting Amaimon, seeing how easily his sword got snatched away.

That mysterious one in the hood, a sword user, wow. She finally unmasked herself. She is so hot, smokingly. With that undersized bikini, it's so daring of her. In terms of body shape, she would definitely rival Shiemi. But wrapping her breasts tightly like that, isn't it... painful? She seemed understand the situation Rin was in. And her exorcist rank, isn't it higher than Yukio's? Wow.
flashholterNov 3, 2017 10:17 AM
Mar 17, 2018 11:30 PM

Sep 2013
I like this new character...whod've thunk the stand-offish guy in the hoodie was a hot, bad-ass chick!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 3, 2019 10:43 AM

May 2017
God damn this anime is some hot garbage.

Almost half of the episodes are garbage trash useless filler and as if that wouldn't be enough reason to give an anime bad critics, no the canon episodes are garbage too! Its been 12 Episodes and literally, and I mean literally NOTHING happened. The show is so full of standard shitty character archetypes and tropes its unbelievable. Who would have thought the person in the class that hasn't said a single word, yet we always get reminded of her existence is actually a important character?!!!! And god damn her character design is disgusting.

The animation outside of fights is pretty bad, we get a lot of stills without any movement what so ever. Extremely limited but even the action scenes are underwhelming. What exactly has this anime to offer at this point? the only thing I enjoy is rin and the music. everything else is garbage. btw I have never seen such bad fire effects in anime. that shit looks pathetically bad.

Well luckily there's only 5 canon episodes left. Yea not worth it to drop it at this point.
Mar 13, 2019 2:57 PM

Jun 2015
What kind of outfit...
Apr 5, 2019 5:00 PM
Oct 2018
Shiemi is so annoying...

shayed__ said:
God damn this anime is some hot garbage.

Almost half of the episodes are garbage trash useless filler and as if that wouldn't be enough reason to give an anime bad critics, no the canon episodes are garbage too! Its been 12 Episodes and literally, and I mean literally NOTHING happened. The show is so full of standard shitty character archetypes and tropes its unbelievable.

And I totally agree with that.
May 3, 2019 10:55 AM

Apr 2013
Solid episode. And suddenly Rin has two busty classmates without the class getting any bigger haha. Though I guess Shura won't participate anymore since she was some kind fo agent?
Oct 2, 2019 2:10 PM
Apr 2016
I don't know why, but all of this feels just like fillers...

Pretty cool fight though. Interesting new character at the end.
Nov 20, 2019 11:34 AM

Feb 2019
I'm torn on this episode. On the one hand, the hoodie students identity reveal was awesome, on the other I liked the fact that he (well, now we known it's a she but I assumed they were a boy) was one of the "silent yet deadly classmates" and now that's been taken away from us.

Rayyy said:
Woo Shura finally makes her appearance. Shiemi in her uniform is just cute. can't wait for the next episode shura's and rin's fight!

Yeah, thanks for the spoiler you inbred phytoplankton
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Dec 2, 2019 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
Much more fun than the last episode
Apr 17, 2020 12:32 AM

Jul 2008
HELLO NEW GIRL!!!!!!!! Yeah that outfit is a way to get yourself noticed.
Jul 22, 2020 12:07 PM

Aug 2019
Oh never thought that Shura is girl, also why is her name Kirigakure lol
Sep 26, 2020 2:16 PM

Mar 2019
Interesting episode. The fan-service wasnt so big, but man wtf is that senior inspector.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 2, 2020 8:54 AM

Sep 2018
God damn Shiemi's annoying. Apart from the episode with the ghoul attack, she's been completely useless and acts more like a young child than someone who's (allegedly) 15. Plus, I find it hard to believe she'd make anything close to resembling a decent Exorcist when a basic spinning teacup ride or hall of mirrors is enough to put her out of commission.

Not a huge fan of Shura's design, either - seems like she'll most likely just be another standard fanservice character.
Feb 24, 2021 5:00 PM

Aug 2017
Ok. I finished the first half of this anime. It was ok, strong start, two fillers stories were terrible while the rest are just characters introductions/development.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 18, 2021 8:31 PM

Jan 2020
This was pretty annoying ._.

I really hate amaimon so far and he kind of ruined the episode for me. Who knows? maybe he might even ruin the series for me

At least that reveal at the end was interesting.

Nov 5, 2021 1:28 AM
Sep 2020
Aww Rin and Shiemi looked cute together !!! Also Shiemi looks so pretty and cute in normal school clothes !!

Rin lost control for a second there !! Damn it, Rin though he was handling his powers better now but he still lost control for a second !!! Damn Shura was undercover as a student !! I didn't see that coming !!

Jan 12, 2023 10:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice to get more of Shiemi and Rin moments at the amusement park but that perverted kid spirit was silly, though the fight against the other satan's son made the episode much tenser, new girl looks great especially for her top outfit I guess xDD
Nov 4, 2023 1:56 AM
Aug 2022
I thought only he can make himself blue. I loled so hard when that creep turned him on. He's like a lamp lol.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lzumi-chan - Jun 19, 2011

202 by De-Guzman »»
May 24, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Animeinsight101 »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Animeinsight101 »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.