Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 4, 2020 10:40 AM

Jun 2015
Aw, too bad they cut out a funny banter between Endeavor and Hawks at the end
Apr 4, 2020 10:42 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Holy fuck, what a episode, best since the battle of all might vs all for one.
Apr 4, 2020 10:51 AM

Mar 2015
What a finale for this season, this anime deserves the hype & popularity even more !! PLUS ULTRA
Apr 4, 2020 10:55 AM
Sep 2019
This was BY FAR the best episode in this mediocre season. At least it built a little suspense and energy going into next season
Apr 4, 2020 11:00 AM

Jul 2015
I really believe most of the people who comment on here really dont deserve this show and many others tbh.

Im a big advocate for construtive critisism but when you act like whiny brats and add nothing to the conversation after what i consider to be a pretty great season of anime that people worked super hard on and made some amazing moments doing it.

Man i just get kinda heated with this stuff people dont appriciate the positives of which there are many they just love to complain.
Apr 4, 2020 11:01 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
That was a great episode, but its a shame that we had to wait until the end of the season to get an episode full of hype. The Overhaul arc was very underwhelming and I felt that the series pacing ruined the storytelling in that arc. Then we get to the Cultural Festival arc which gave us one of the best written villains Gentle. It was amazing to see how Gentle and La Brava was able to win over the anime only fans including myself over a couple of episodes. Finally we come to the last two episodes that begin Endeavor's arc and I can't wait until next season.

I give this season a 7/10 and that was off the strength off of the mini Gentle arc and the last two episodes.
Apr 4, 2020 11:02 AM
Apr 2017
episode like this is the reason why i love BNH
this episode and no.4 are the best for this season
Apr 4, 2020 11:05 AM

Jun 2013
not the strongest season but god damn that was an epic finale
Apr 4, 2020 11:06 AM

Apr 2018
Best fight this season hands down. That's what I love about Hero Academia every fight has so much emotions behind it that viewers end up cheering and rooting for these characters. That after credit scene was creepy looks like Deku's power is getting out of control. Overhaul arc wasn't that good imo as people were saying that "its the best arc" before this season however I enjoy the second half much more and it ends really well so overall 8/10 for this season
Anyway I am excited for next season
Apr 4, 2020 11:16 AM

Jun 2013
xSayumi said:
PLUS ULTRA!!
This episode was a GREAT finale (I love Hawks and Enji) and the foreshadowing with Deku at the end. I AM HYPED FOR SEASON 5 !!

My thoughts EXACTLY.
MAL Profile (friend me!) | YouTube Vlogs
Apr 4, 2020 11:17 AM

Nov 2014
damn that was lit
i still can't believe they opted to add in izuku's dream instead of Hawks' meeting with a certain someone.........
TheEnhancedExe said:
shayed__ said:
It might seem forced to suddenly have this advanced nomu in the final episode but I think it worked pretty well, giving the season a chance to end on a high note.

It felt forced in the manga at first, but there was an explanation why it appeared that makes perfect sense. So it didn't just appear there randomly. I hoped they would include it in this episode but I guess they'll include that in the first episode of next season. Just wanted to point this out so you know it wasn't forced, it just feels forced without having the context needed.

i think it would work out better this way that they didn't add in the reason/Hawks' meeting because that would not be a good idea to implant in anime onlys' head for however long it'll take for season 5 to come out.
Apr 4, 2020 11:21 AM

Feb 2017
Didn't really care for this season. Maybe the next one will be better.

I suppose I'll give this a 5/10. It wasn't terrible.
Apr 4, 2020 11:25 AM

Sep 2017
Well that was quite the episode. Much better than the climax of the overhaul arc. Anyway this season was fine I guess.
Apr 4, 2020 11:30 AM

Apr 2016
Well.. As many of you said, this was the best episode of the worst season of MHA.
Apr 4, 2020 11:35 AM
Aug 2018
Literally the only Good episode of whole season (with provisional license episode)
At least it was good enough to hype people for 5th season😀
Well 5/10 for me
Apr 4, 2020 11:40 AM
Mar 2020
Finally, some good sakuga.

I hope future seasons won't overlap with big movie productions anymore.
Apr 4, 2020 11:40 AM

Jan 2020
Y'all are crazy, this season was amazing. Overhaul's arc kept me hooked all the way through, Gentle Criminal & La Brava are hands down the best villains this show ever got, and the last two episodes got me hyped to see Endeavor's future development.
Apr 4, 2020 11:41 AM
Mar 2019
Not sure how people are considering this the worst season so far. I thought it was completely on par with the stuff from the past. I get that people are frustrated that Bakugo, and Todoroki didn’t get a lot of screen time- but, I feel like it was important in other characters growth. Deku didn’t have two of the strongest characters in the school to fall back on this season, and he’s stronger for it.

School festival arc was slow, admittedly, but, I even found the stuff with Gentle entertaining.

And the last episodes- once again, a ton of growth for Endeavor. Not only in terms of strength, but, as the new symbol of peace, and I think, eventually as a father and husband too.

Maybe the fact that I can find inherent entertainment value in anything is a bad side of me, but, it certainly makes watching anime a whole lot more fun, when you’re not scrutinizing every single little thing.
Apr 4, 2020 11:45 AM

Jul 2019
youdeli2 said:
Not sure how people are considering this the worst season so far. I thought it was completely on par with the stuff from the past. I get that people are frustrated that Bakugo, and Todoroki didn’t get a lot of screen time- but, I feel like it was important in other characters growth. Deku didn’t have two of the strongest characters in the school to fall back on this season, and he’s stronger for it.

School festival arc was slow, admittedly, but, I even found the stuff with Gentle entertaining.

And the last episodes- once again, a ton of growth for Endeavor. Not only in terms of strength, but, as the new symbol of peace, and I think, eventually as a father and husband too.

Maybe the fact that I can find inherent entertainment value in anything is a bad side of me, but, it certainly makes watching anime a whole lot more fun, when you’re not scrutinizing every single little thing.

Honestly, I felt like Deku didn't grow at all as a character....

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Apr 4, 2020 11:47 AM

Jul 2019
Chandrian_8 said:
Y'all are crazy, this season was amazing. Overhaul's arc kept me hooked all the way through, Gentle Criminal & La Brava are hands down the best villains this show ever got, and the last two episodes got me hyped to see Endeavor's future development.

Nah, season 2 is still the best season of this entire series so far.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Apr 4, 2020 11:48 AM

Jan 2017
Anyone knows who is the seiyuu of AFOs young brother??? I don't find it anywhere T-T
Apr 4, 2020 11:51 AM

Jan 2020
LordSozin said:
Chandrian_8 said:

Nah, season 2 is still the best season of this entire series so far.

I never said season 4 was the best, I said it was amazing. But since we're on the topic, season 3 was the best.
Apr 4, 2020 11:56 AM

Oct 2018
Stopped at episode 16, but decided to watch this one, after seeing the rating, since I won't complete this season anyway.

Yeah it was a good episode, but not really that outstanding IMO. Soundtrack could've been better too. Still 5/5 though.
-Aincrad-Apr 4, 2020 12:09 PM
Apr 4, 2020 12:14 PM
Nov 2018
WOW that fight was awesome. top 5 animated fight in the series. overall this season was a hit or miss for me both content wise and animation wise. overhaul arc was meh, but the gentle, school festival, and this last episode was great. i'm more interested in what's going to be season 5 content than this season
Apr 4, 2020 12:18 PM
Feb 2019
this and the last episode were the only thing that saved me for this season. actually kinda really liked this episode lol
Apr 4, 2020 12:19 PM

Feb 2019
Nik03178 said:
cythraul said:
This episode was good although this was definitely the weakest season of BnHA ever. No bakugou and sakuga also wasn't as intense. Although we gotta see hawks who turned out to be pretty interesting.

Also, I love it when todoroki's family gets some screen time other than endeavor.

This finale episode has best sakuga in the entirety of my hero academia. If you don't agree, you don't know anything about sakuga nor animation.
Damn, I wasn't talking about sakuga in this episode. It was meant for the entire series. This season as a whole had the weakest sakuga of all the BnHA series. Get yourself to read properly.
Apr 4, 2020 12:22 PM
Sep 2018
Best episode I've seen this year for me

9/10 for this season !
Apr 4, 2020 12:27 PM
Oct 2018
Seeing the top pro heroes fight really is something else.
Apr 4, 2020 12:33 PM
May 2018
Ferien said:
Haven't seen this ep yet but after scrolling through the reviews jeez all I'm gonna say is that the hate this season got has been totally exaggerated. Everyone is overreacting here and I bet it only has to do with the show's high popularity.

EXACTLY!!! I didn't know how to put this into words but you did it. I don't understand at all why is this season getting all this hate. I really enjoyed it. I've seen comments that said the overhaul vs Mirio fight was disappointing but I think it was great and sooo many people say that the UA festival arc was boring but it was just something new and because it's a shounen show it doesn't mean that it should'n have breaks like this sometimes.
Apr 4, 2020 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
That episode saved the season
Apr 4, 2020 12:48 PM

May 2015
I kept this on-hold an anticipation for this fight. This season had several dips I wasn't happy about but this was no doubt one of the most impactful episodes of My Hero. It functions perfectly to transition the focus of the series, plays off with a lot of nice story beats, and was the strongest episode ever production-wise. PLUS ULTRA/5 for the episode. 7/10 for the season

Apr 4, 2020 12:53 PM
May 2012
d
animejas said:
This season was one of the boring, underwhelming and forgettable seasons I've ever experienced in any medium in my entire life. Nothing good about it except the SONG for the first opening, not even the full first opening itself.

0.5/10. I can't give it any higher since there's absolutely nothing that I could give more credit for, since it was painful. Not even the animation and music could redeem it for me, let alone the characters and arcs that I could not give one single fuck for.
Time for Season 5 hype... am I right??

(I'm still probably gonna watch it since I've wasted 88 episodes of my life already on this and I don't wanna drop shows after seeing this for so long, other than DBZ)

drop anime alltogether dude
Apr 4, 2020 12:56 PM

Nov 2012
Only took 25 episode for this season to get interesting.

Probably the worst season since S1 for me, the overhaul arc which was hyped was underwhelming, the next arc I barely remember. Atleast for me I say the series peaked at S2.

Atleast I had the ED to looked forward to each week watching this 5/10.
VanishingKiraApr 4, 2020 1:05 PM
Apr 4, 2020 12:59 PM
Oct 2019
I'm here to say that if some people are so disappointed by the season, they probably understood nothing or either way they didn't follow properly, because this was lowkey the best season ever made of MHA.

As a manga reader I can also say that they perfectly adapted the arcs of the Story and the animation was amazing - I'm thinking about Deku vs Chisaki episode which can easily be the best of the winter season if not the best of the year, by now.

I admit the School Festival arc could be considered more boring than the rest, and of course it didn't have much action, but actually, it was very good and showed the depth of Gentle's story for example.
And remember Kirishima's debut as UNBREAKABLE, Suneater as well, Mirio protecting Eri-chan even after he lost his quirk... I could go on hours telling what were the scenes that made this season great.

This last episode really was the fireworks in the end. The beginning for ENDEVOUR to show his story as a hero and as a new man as well. I'm very hyped for the 5th season, we also have the trailer ❤️❤️❤️

I want to thank HORIKOSHI SENSEI for the Journey he's been bringing us though, so many people attacked him lately, but really, he's done a masterpiece.
Apr 4, 2020 1:03 PM

Oct 2008
Solid wrap up on S4. Looking forward to the continuation.
Apr 4, 2020 1:06 PM

Feb 2010
High-End Nomu aka Hood: "I stay in the hood like car engines"

Endeavour and Hawks were like Kobe and Shaq!
Apr 4, 2020 1:15 PM

Apr 2017
this season was a snooze fest
Apr 4, 2020 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
Amazing finale for a amazing season i loved every season i watched can't wait to watch the movie and the 5th season.
Apr 4, 2020 1:33 PM
May 2016
Aight just for this ep I'm bumping the score from 6 to 7. For just a moment it felt like we were reaching peak-season 2 levels of quality here. God-tier ep, god-tier art, god-tier music and timing, fucking elder god-tier animation and voice acting. Why couldn't the rest of the season have more like THIS!
Apr 4, 2020 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
Why is the 2nd movie better than the whole 4th season?
I hope the 5th season doesn't disappoint us!
removed-userApr 4, 2020 1:53 PM
Apr 4, 2020 2:31 PM

Jan 2017
Himeria said:
Anyone knows who is the seiyuu of AFOs young brother??? I don't find it anywhere T-T

I found!!!! It's Soichiro Hoshi <3 <3
Apr 4, 2020 2:34 PM

Oct 2019
The animation was so great, I had to go back because I missed some of the beautiful fighting because I was not expecting it. Voice acting was great, but to me, I was not feeling much emotional impact from endeavor. If he had died, I would have been alright with that. There was nothing there to make me feel too sad about him dying. Its cool he still alive, but I did not feel invested too him compared to others.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Apr 4, 2020 2:38 PM

Mar 2019
Man, did I love this episode. We got to see the big change in Endeavor's character! Todoroki, Natsu and Fumumi were all scared for their father nice to see that they all care for him. Also Toya when he was a kid interesting that he has red hair. I really liked this season overall a 9/10 can't wait for the 5th season!
Eana_Apr 6, 2020 6:53 PM
Apr 4, 2020 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
FreshIngredient said:
Endeavour and Hawks were like Kobe and Shaq!

This, this and this.

The chemistry between Hawks and Endeavour was the cherry on top on this finale. Stunning visuals.

While this season had weird moments it was very entertaining and very advancing storyline-wise.

Looking forward to the 5th one.
Apr 4, 2020 2:40 PM

Nov 2014
This ep has everything. I can't stop rewatching this masterpiece of an episode. Plus Ultra Endeavor!!!

After the final attack.. "Endeavor is still standing" with that music being at its peak + Todoroki's sigh of relief after actually makes me cry every time.

This season had its problems and it's definitely the weakest one imo, but that was my favorite MHA ep. yet. Possibly one of the best episode I've ever seen in any anime period. Til next time.
NisenikoApr 4, 2020 2:45 PM
Apr 4, 2020 2:46 PM

Nov 2017
Amazing episode!

The fight between Endeavor and Brainless is CRAZY! The transfer of power is underway!
Apr 4, 2020 2:59 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
This was def one of the highlights of the season along side Gentle and La Brava. However the first arc was so bad. Granted it's weak in the manga too but I was very hopeful that good directing would save it ......and nope. Also the small scenes cut out here and there of very heartfelt panels fucking sucked.

I'm a little shocked so many other people were as "disappointed" cause at least my expectations were high for a reason. lmao.

Anyway's here's hoping there will be no more fucking movies to ruin the quality of next season. Cheers.

7/10. For the high highs but the lowest of lows. Teetering to a 6 but Endeavor/Hawks and Gentle/LaBrava fucking saved the disaster. ++ Kacchan's Growth
Apr 4, 2020 3:11 PM

May 2016
That Endeavor made me shed tear of Joy for him and Shoto looking proud really boosted
the show for me, this is how I wanted S4 to be.

episode 11/10
Apr 4, 2020 3:28 PM

Dec 2012
YO.. WHAT. THE .FUCK. THAT WAS EPIC!

Apr 4, 2020 3:36 PM

Apr 2015
In all fairness, it had it's underwhelming moments, Mirio vs Overhaul for example, but in the end it was a really enjoyable season! I liked the arc with Gentle and La Brava and the School Festival! Seeing Eri smile was one of the highlights this season!

This episode though, they went out with a bang! This Finale was absolute fire!

9/10, can't wait for Season 5!!
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

237 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 17, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

159 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

226 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

129 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

124 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.