Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 30, 2017 4:29 AM

Jul 2014

R.I.P
Lafter dying really triggers me more than it should have, maybe because of how they killed her.
Jan 30, 2017 4:45 AM

Apr 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:
Edrinn said:
I think Lafter is not dead (at least not yet), they were to much element that was pushing us to believe that she was going to die soon,

Also Some element doesn't seem right, when Echo was calling Tekkadan to deliver the bad new, she was completely neutral, and not a bit sad ( if you remember the previous episode she was crying at Amidas and Naze death), even if we suppose that she was not close to Lafter she would still been sad that a member of her family just died ( like Tekkedan every time they lose member).

Only lafter body is show, with 2 hit, one on the stomach and the other one on the chest.

McMurdo was also show to suspect Jasley from backstabbing Naze, i don't think he would have let the girls without protection. I believe that he let the stage set up to see what Jasley is up to and tekkadan reaction. (surely it will not be the first time, that someone is trying to overthrow him)

I really hope you are not serious. I mean, to think that Lafter is still alive is delusional. Yes, she's dead and no, she's not coming back to life. There's no need to show every detail i.e. funeral, etc. And let's presume she isn't dead, why would Echo lie to Tekkadan? Either way, Lafter is gone and there's no two ways about it.

Why is it so difficult for some people to believe that she died? Is it because she was supposedly going to become Akihiro's lover? Well, Okada stopped that before it happened. Also, Akihiro wasn't in love with Lafter. He respected and cherished her as a comrade. If she stayed alive and chose to go with Tekkadan, I'm sure things would have gone that way eventually but I guess Okada kind of wants to rob Akihiro of the ones closest to him. Too bad I think he might not survive till the end either.

After all those gun shots, there's just no way Lafter is still alive. Those who want to hope, let them hope but it's all in vain. Also, would people really be happy if she comes back to life? I mean, that scene was done in a very good and unexpected way. It sure would be silly if it was done like that just to end up with her being still alive for the sake of a romance subplot.

I agree with you. After Lafter's death I don't think Akihiro will survive till the end of the show.
And he was not in love with her (at least not now). It never crossed to his mind that she was in love
Actually they already revive her in the last season so it would be really stupid to do that again
Jan 30, 2017 5:09 AM

Sep 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:

I really hope you are not serious. I mean, to think that Lafter is still alive is delusional. Yes, she's dead and no, she's not coming back to life. There's no need to show every detail i.e. funeral, etc. And let's presume she isn't dead, why would Echo lie to Tekkadan? Either way, Lafter is gone and there's no two ways about it.

Why is it so difficult for some people to believe that she died? Is it because she was supposedly going to become Akihiro's lover? Well, Okada stopped that before it happened. Also, Akihiro wasn't in love with Lafter. He respected and cherished her as a comrade. If she stayed alive and chose to go with Tekkadan, I'm sure things would have gone that way eventually but I guess Okada kind of wants to rob Akihiro of the ones closest to him. Too bad I think he might not survive till the end either.

After all those gun shots, there's just no way Lafter is still alive. Those who want to hope, let them hope but it's all in vain. Also, would people really be happy if she comes back to life? I mean, that scene was done in a very good and unexpected way. It sure would be silly if it was done like that just to end up with her being still alive for the sake of a romance subplot.

Not for the sake of a romance subplot but more like a plot from McMurdo.

It might be delusional, but they were to much hint that she was going to die (when she was alone and took the teddy bear i was sure that something will happend to her) I just found it hard that they put all those element that make you think that something bad is going to hapen, to just let it hapend when you are already anticipating it. When you know what its the relation between Naze and jasley, and what hapened in those previous episode, a more Brutal death of Laffe would have more impact to me, and would have led be to believe that she is gone for good.

Maybe you're right, but i dunno they were so many preparation leading to this event... that make thing hard to believe.
Jan 30, 2017 5:21 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
-Stray said:

R.I.P
Lafter dying really triggers me more than it should have, maybe because of how they killed her.
y u do dis man ;-; it hurts.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 30, 2017 5:25 AM

Jan 2008
Edrinn said:

Not for the sake of a romance subplot but more like a plot from McMurdo.

It might be delusional, but they were to much hint that she was going to die (when she was alone and took the teddy bear i was sure that something will happend to her) I just found it hard that they put all those element that make you think that something bad is going to hapen, to just let it hapend when you are already anticipating it. When you know what its the relation between Naze and jasley, and what hapened in those previous episode, a more Brutal death of Laffe would have more impact to me, and would have led be to believe that she is gone for good.

Maybe you're right, but i dunno they were so many preparation leading to this event... that make thing hard to believe.

I highly doubt that. McMurdo does suspect Jasley but I don't believe Lafter's death is fake. Even if you anticipated her death, I'm sure you didn't expect it to be that way. No one did. I, for one, was shocked. It's true that I started to worry when they showed her backs two times while she was looking at the teddy bears that I really thought someone would come up from behind and stab her but I never imagined it would happen that way. It was cruel and scary. Definitely a sad way for her to go. Honestly, I can't expect anyone to survive after being shot like that. And do you think McMurdo would go this far just to out Jasley? I don't think so.

Anyway, it's okay if you want to continue hoping but for me, there's no doubt in my mind that Lafter is gone.
Jan 30, 2017 5:30 AM

Sep 2015
sun123 said:

Actually they already revive her in the last season so it would be really stupid to do that again

Hmm she never died on the first season. on episode 25 of the 1st season you can see her perfectly fine at 13:17, she was the less wounded of the tree defeated by Eins.
Jan 30, 2017 5:35 AM
Sep 2016
Lafter is surely dead...she took a headshot (and 3 shots to abdomen)

Jan 30, 2017 5:44 AM

Oct 2009
...fuck. WHY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill them all Mika, KILL EM ALL!!!
Jan 30, 2017 5:47 AM

Sep 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:

I highly doubt that. McMurdo does suspect Jasley but I don't believe Lafter's death is fake. Even if you anticipated her death, I'm sure you didn't expect it to be that way. No one did. I, for one, was shocked. It's true that I started to worry when they showed her backs two times while she was looking at the teddy bears that I really thought someone would come up from behind and stab her but I never imagined it would happen that way. It was cruel and scary. Definitely a sad way for her to go. Honestly, I can't expect anyone to survive after being shot like that. And do you think McMurdo would go this far just to out Jasley? I don't think so.

Anyway, it's okay if you want to continue hoping but for me, there's no doubt in my mind that Lafter is gone.

I do believe that McMurdo can go that far. When Naze (his favorite) was accused of having illegal Weapon, he said to naze that "when organisations get bigger, they can't help having loose ends", which make me believe that he will investigate the issue before taking action. To me, he seem to be someone that will only strike when he is sure to win and know what is going on.
Jan 30, 2017 5:50 AM

Dec 2015
Omg why Lafter, I wasn't ready for that. I was really hoping for a Lafter x Akihiro thing or something like that, that caught me off guard :(

Man this episode made me really sad.
Jan 30, 2017 6:00 AM

Jan 2008
Edrinn said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

I do believe that McMurdo can go that far. When Naze (his favorite) was accused of having illegal Weapon, he said to naze that "when organisations get bigger, they can't help having loose ends", which make me believe that he will investigate the issue before taking action. To me, he seem to be someone that will only strike when he is sure to win and know what is going on.

It seems you're a huge fan of Lafter, huh? Well, I still don't believe it was a plot by McMurdo. So what you're saying is that the whole thing is a scheme? That Lafter pretended to be dead and Azee was acting as well? I can't comprehend this but I'd love to be proven wrong. Let's presume you're right. What's McMurdo's aim in all this? Just to out Jasley as the traitor? I don't think they'd have made that scene so emotional if it was merely a scheme. Lafter's last moments in the store were so emotional and special that I don't even want to think that this is just a ploy.

I understand that you wanted Akihiro and Lafter together so bad but I think it's too obvious that what happened wasn't a scheme and that Lafter died for real.
Jan 30, 2017 6:46 AM

Sep 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:

It seems you're a huge fan of Lafter, huh? Well, I still don't believe it was a plot by McMurdo. So what you're saying is that the whole thing is a scheme? That Lafter pretended to be dead and Azee was acting as well? I can't comprehend this but I'd love to be proven wrong. Let's presume you're right. What's McMurdo's aim in all this? Just to out Jasley as the traitor? I don't think they'd have made that scene so emotional if it was merely a scheme. Lafter's last moments in the store were so emotional and special that I don't even want to think that this is just a ploy.

I understand that you wanted Akihiro and Lafter together so bad but I think it's too obvious that what happened wasn't a scheme and that Lafter died for real.

I'm not a "huge fan of Lafter", it just that this episode remind me a lot of how Gaelio died in the first season, and yet he is still alive and sound (and for a plot that we don't know yet).

Well i'm still gonna cross finger until next Episode, event if chance are slim that she is alive D:
Jan 30, 2017 6:54 AM

Feb 2008
After Azee left Lafter, I felt a bit anxious. However, I definitely wasn't expecting that to happen. Azee's response to her friend's death was heart-wrenching.

Now is the time for Iok and Jasley to die. After all, it seems Iok is completely unfazed by his near-death experience, to my great dismay. At this point, I doubt McGillis's investigation into the matter will change the fact. So, Mika is the only one who can redeem them...

I am certainly looking forward to the impending massacre.
Jan 30, 2017 8:06 AM

Jul 2015
Holy shit i wasn't expecting that, didn't knew i cared that much about this character,the scene was so shocking it's insane, just WOW !
Jan 30, 2017 9:00 AM
May 2014
Personally I would like to believe that Lafter is still alive.

But if this was a fake death plot then Azee is a VERY convincing actress.
Also it would mean that whoever made this plot, did so, knowing how Tekkadan would react.

So, yeah, Lafter is dead.

Anyway, things are going to get bloody from here on out.
The only ones who are unlikely to die in the next 2-3 episodes are Orga, Mika and McGillis.

Also McMurdo is going to clean house. He IS a mafia boss after all and someone just made a liar of him...
Jan 30, 2017 9:09 AM
Jan 2013

Destroy Jasley Donomikols and Iok Kujan !!

Mika & Akihiro Revenge !!
Jan 30, 2017 9:31 AM

Oct 2013
There goes the pairing that many of us were hoping to see by the series' end...Goes to show you that in this business,you'll always have dangerous enemies and one moment of carelessness can be the death of you or your close ones.

Gotta keep your guard up at all times in public places,as stressful as that can be and the I thought that would be the case with Lafter joining Tekkadan, thus continuing to be a combatant in her mobile suit but the moment she decided to stay behind was for me the moment she let her guard down ~ kinda like a "okay, no more fighting from now on I guess" moment, and luck wasn't on her side sadly :(
Jan 30, 2017 10:34 AM

Feb 2014
Sunrise sure is cruel after giving us the death of Naze and Amida which was really hard to stomach now they took Lafter :(
Azee discovering her body and the following reaction/scream was heart shattering.
Akihhiro sure is unlucky first his parents, then his brother and now his potential love got killed.
ITS PERSONAL NOW, Mika better leave no head attached of these sons of bitches especially Iok and Jasley need the most brutal torture on earth and even that won´t satisfy my anger.
Jan 30, 2017 10:39 AM
May 2012
I can't believe I was the only one who've been speaking my mind over what happened in most of anime but no one seems to care..

But I'm not stopping there, for crying out loud!!

I SWEAR A GOD JASLEN SHOULD BE ROTTEN IN HELL JUST LIKE THAT WUSS IOK. BY THE HANDS OF AKIHIRO.

I'm sorry, people. This episode is totally become a berserk button to me & my emotion is running way too fast until I have to find out what will happen next besides Barbatos Lupus Rex.
Jan 30, 2017 2:21 PM

Jan 2014
LAFTER. WHAT THE FUCK.
Poor Akihiro has lost everyone close to him. I'm so angry right now. I hope they obliterate them all.
Jan 30, 2017 2:30 PM

Dec 2009
This is even more tragic then last week's episode. Lafter was one of my favorites :(
Jan 30, 2017 3:07 PM
May 2015
im so fucking triggered rn.

anyone else think akihiro will basically go SSJ1 (this is a shitty metaphor obviously but lets say mika is SSJ2 atm)?

hes always been the 2nd best fighter in tekkadan, has teh alayna vijnaya or whatever, and now is mad as shit. expect him to lose some bodily functions real quick
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2017 3:31 PM

Jan 2009
This is the most shocking death I've seen in a long time, it caught me off guard! and Azee's reaction made it even more shocking!
We're still missing Naze and suddenly this happens! this show has exceeded my expectations!
And why the heck is Iok still alive? man, fuck this guy!
Btw Mika's scene with Atra was funny, but it would've been better in a different episode.
Jan 30, 2017 5:14 PM

Apr 2015
Edrinn said:
sun123 said:

Hmm she never died on the first season. on episode 25 of the 1st season you can see her perfectly fine at 13:17, she was the less wounded of the tree defeated by Eins.

Well, i didn't find the part where they show her injuries. But in episode 24 she was hit and it looked serious. I saw other characters dying for much less.
My point is: she should have died in season one
Jan 30, 2017 6:37 PM

Nov 2008
was still coming to terms with naze and amida's death, but now lafter gets killed, im just not sure i can take anymore. i hope mika grinds that jasey in a fine red paste.

a nice thing to see was the new barbatos lupus rex

Jan 30, 2017 7:01 PM

Oct 2008
oh well, tragedy strikes again! and this time its Lafter that bites the dust.
That bastard Jasley need to die along with Ioq!
Go Mikazuki! Annihilate them all!
5/5.

Jan 30, 2017 7:17 PM

Sep 2011
I feel like from a story telling perspective akihiro should probably die in the coming battle and kill jasley in a kind of kamikaze like death. To me i feel like the earth arc was meant to foreshadow his carelessness when his emotions take over and revenge is all he sees, that in addition to galan's words to akihirio being rather foreboding of his death. It'd be sad especially since akihiro has had it probably the worst of the ibo cast losing just about everything he cares about but if i were writing this personally thats how id probably end his character. It'd be a pretty ample opportunity to do something with him like what they did with naze seeing amida's (totally not)newtype ghost but instead have akihiro see his brother and lafter.

However i think this is the only time it'd make sense to kill him off, i think if he survives the next conflict then he should be safe for the rest of the series. I think its probably more likley for this to be the case but we will see.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 30, 2017 8:43 PM

Sep 2011
My heart... is broken now!!! T.T
Jan 30, 2017 10:26 PM

Dec 2016
Damn I wish Lafter and Akihiro would have been a couple. the death flags were all over the wall for Lafter and i failed to see it.
Jan 31, 2017 12:57 AM
Apr 2016
Should've punched him for mocking them at a funeral. Wtf. No wonder why ___ was wasted. They were just wandering around without a care in the world, even though it was pretty clear they were betrayed from within the organization.

Orga should've given the order on-screen, but then they couldn't save the action until the next episode.

Glad Naze has (several) babies. Moar babies. They should all pop out babies and overpopulate mars.

I hate the Kuj guy. He's so annoying. Gundam is in love with dem blondes.
Jan 31, 2017 1:06 AM
Apr 2010
I knew something bad was going to happen to Lafter but truthfully didnt think it was a death flag was leaning more towards being kidnapped or something to draw them back in. The shitstorm just seems to not have an end, I think we are gonna lose some more people next ep now.
Jan 31, 2017 2:31 AM

Oct 2011
While everyone else wants Jasley's death at the hands of Mika, Me on the other hand wanted Akihiro to pull the trigger instead. Since the bloodbath has gone personal with Jasley trying to pull the act that would "man them up" and it was Akihiro who was in the direct line of fire when he committed the atrocity. I would be much more satisfied seeing Space Guts do the justice for our broken hearts and shattered OTP shipping. Afterall it was also Akihiro who finishes Galan after setting up Aston to his death plus, it's so satisfying seeing his Rebake's scissor clamp slowly crushing whatever gets into it.
Jan 31, 2017 4:44 AM

Jul 2014
I have a baaaaad feeling about the whole Atra and Mika shiz, I mean dont girls that are not the main character that falls inlove with the male MC normally dies? I mean that happened to Flay and others... so.... oh fck.
Jan 31, 2017 5:16 AM

Jan 2008
-Stray said:
I have a baaaaad feeling about the whole Atra and Mika shiz, I mean dont girls that are not the main character that falls inlove with the male MC normally dies? I mean that happened to Flay and others... so.... oh fck.

I really hope not and I wouldn't really compare Atra with Flay. Just because they both aren't main characters doesn't mean that Atra needs to die too. And Flay was a tragic character anyway. Even if she fell in love with Kira, she was using him at first. Honestly, I disliked Flay.

Yes, there's a chance Atra may die but I hope not. I don't really mind even if she and Mika don't end up together, which I doubt they will anyway. I don't see Mika ending up with anyone but I could be wrong. I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Hush/Atra. :p I think they would look cool together.
Jan 31, 2017 8:24 AM

Sep 2011
-Stray said:
i think if atra were going to die it'd of happened by now. Mari okada loves childhood friends anyway. The opening shows both kudelia and atra in blue in the same picture as lafter and julieta in red likely hinting that atra will survive.

I don't think its entirely impossible she'd die, but with mika basically being confirmed dead man walking i doubt they would really go this route now.
JizzyHitlerJan 31, 2017 8:43 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 31, 2017 9:04 AM
Jan 2016
I'm speechless.....why Lafter??? I think Jasley really wants to die now. Go Tekkadan!!!!! Finish him off!!!!!
Btw, that Barbatos Lupus Rex is awesome. RIP Lafter.
Jan 31, 2017 10:54 AM

Oct 2011

The Moment i saw this scene, i knew this ship will not end well. But still i didn't expect they're going to execute it in this episode also. Wtf!? i wasn't ready...
Jan 31, 2017 11:17 AM
Jan 2013
DatRandomDude said:
-Stray said:

R.I.P
y u do dis man ;-; it hurts.

Lafter Rip T_T
My reaction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
Jan 31, 2017 11:24 AM

Dec 2013
After the trauma of last episode, I really wasn't expecting this here....
But then again, this is exactly what they did last season with Biscuit's death, to spur everyone into a rage-filled, vengeful frenzy.

Things were building up slowly enough in the first half, but once Lafter said "Sayonara" to Akihiro (normally said when you expect never to see someone ever again), that death flag propped up on her head faster than you could say "Oh Shit".....

Iok is an eternal imbecile who's brain cannot function properly to discern right from wrong (like seriously, if Tekkadan hadn't been there, he should already be dead), but Jasely really takes the cake. It's really not enough that he simply just dies. For what he's done, his death will have to be a long and drawn out process whereby I wouldn't mind if he had all his appendages removed from his torso and a bunch of rabid rats burrowing into his stomach as he lay there and watched himself die without anesthetics. Oh, and probably with his vocal chords removed so he wouldn't be able to vocally express the sort of pain that he was in either..... and that would probably be going easy on him to be perfectly honest...

McGillis may yet turn out to be a decent fellow yet, but the fact that he failed to aid Naze during the previous episode in any which way irks me to no end.... that and the fact that he's an undisputed loli-con.

The next episode cannot come any quicker. I see Jasely on the bridge of his ship, I'm assuming he'll be in the fight. It's time that he finally gets a reality check on his mortality.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 31, 2017 12:00 PM

Jul 2015
Edrinn said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

I don't think McMurdo would go so far to eliminate a member of one of his companies. I think what he meant by that quote was that the bigger an organization gets, the more problems it will acquire due it's sheer size, rising popularity and enemies. I think he knew Tekkadan had gave the illegal weapon to Naze so he could transport it considering that Tekkadan did take down a Mobile Armor *(and that it takes alot to put one down) and Naze runs affiliate transport companies. I think he just let Naze go after he was caught to avoid Teiwaz becoming entangled in an all-out war with Gjallarhorn. Naze knew this which is why he turned in his cup before hand. Simply Naze shit out of luck and I think they both knew that.

However I don't find any reason for McMurdo to kill a member of the Turbines, after all Naze was one of his favorites and did swear to Naze that he would protect his girls. McCurdo also mentioned that he found Lafter's murder suspicious after Jasley reported to him on the matter thus automatically clearing him of doing it.
Jan 31, 2017 12:18 PM
Nov 2015
Seriously, this episode was the most I could bear, in the next I want to see rivers of blood.
Jan 31, 2017 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOW COULD LAFTER DIE LIKE DIS?! I think I know why she had to die. Its because "not Japanese" staff in the animation dept of Sunrise bribed Okada Mari to write the script for this ep to feature assassination. Fuck foreigners (NOT JAPANESE) ppl! And too bad I didn't get to see the kissing in the mouths between Akihiro and Lafter :( Oh about the baby comment, Mikazuki should've asked Kudelia to be a baby making robotto. Atra is going to die because she's useless and she's a bitch lol How old are Azee, Lafter, and the Turbines girls? They seem older than Tekkadan! How old is Iok, McGillis, Isurugi, Gaelio?
removed-userJan 31, 2017 3:14 PM
Feb 1, 2017 8:50 AM

Jul 2008
Things are starting to get hurtful when your favourite characters start to die one by one as a fast rate T.T I was devastated when the death flag of Naze and his wife were raised, their predicted deaths didn't make me feel better in the slightest. Now Lafter is gone? it is just heartbreaking, I just didn't think she will die at all and would end up with Akihiro in Tekkadan.

Right now I have a feeling that Akihiro will die too one way or another in order for him and Lafter to be together.
Feb 1, 2017 2:18 PM

Sep 2015
_Ionic said:

I think he knew Tekkadan had gave the illegal weapon to Naze so he could transport it considering that Tekkadan did take down a Mobile Armor *(and that it takes alot to put one down) and Naze runs affiliate transport companies. I think he just let Naze go after he was caught to avoid Teiwaz becoming entangled in an all-out war with Gjallarhorn.

Hmm i was pretty sure that those banned weapons weren't neither from Tekkedan or the Turbin but was in fact the weapons that Iok took out of "warehouse 4", and intended to use as a mean to frame the Turbine and then try those weapons on them.

I remember that the Gundam Flauros (aka Ryusei-Go IV) had already 2 Dainsleif (the banned weapon) on him when Tekeddan found it.

edit: A picture of the Gundam Flauros when they found it from gundam wikia, we can clearly see the 2 Dainsleif on it.
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/3/38/Flauros_found_on_Mars.png/revision/latest?cb=20161023125805

_Ionic said:

McCurdo also mentioned that he found Lafter's murder suspicious after Jasley reported to him on the matter thus automatically clearing him of doing it.

i re watched the part you mentioned but Mccurdo never found Lafter death suspicious, he just turned down Jasley offer to let him take the "all woman organisation" business for himself and also found out that other top dog was siding with Jasley.

In fact Lafter Death helped him see more clearly that something is happening against him. His favorite (Naze) as been betrayed from the inside, and now other "Top dogs" of Teiwaz are siding with Jasley. And the last thing we knew about him is that he is trying to deal with those.
EdrinnFeb 1, 2017 2:26 PM
Feb 1, 2017 3:22 PM

Sep 2015
-Stray said:

HatsumiShinogu said:

I really hope not and I wouldn't really compare Atra with Flay. Just because they both aren't main characters doesn't mean that Atra needs to die too. And Flay was a tragic character anyway. Even if she fell in love with Kira, she was using him at first. Honestly, I disliked Flay.

Yes, there's a chance Atra may die but I hope not. I don't really mind even if she and Mika don't end up together, which I doubt they will anyway. I don't see Mika ending up with anyone but I could be wrong. I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Hush/Atra. :p I think they would look cool together.

Hmmm ... Interesting, i just realized that Atra and Lafter face were on the same face of a diamond during the opening theme and we can see them appears next to it with pink redish color. 'and only those two appears like that)

I'm the same, i see more Mika ending alone, even like Einz or dead at the end..... (but i do believe in the idea of him leaving a child behind him, that orga will take care of )

Hmmm Hush and Atra :O , nah i can't ship them together D: muri darou !! (
I'm sad about Hush tho, he started to have some kind of character development, now he is just Mika lackey :(
EdrinnFeb 1, 2017 3:33 PM
Feb 1, 2017 9:44 PM

Oct 2011
LAFTER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T__________T

F@CK JASLEY AND IOK!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrr
Feb 2, 2017 9:14 AM
Jan 2013
My dream Happy End.
Feb 2, 2017 4:38 PM
Dec 2016
Probotector said:
My dream Happy End.

Dude, u shouldnt uploading this pict.. this make me feel.. ugh ×_×
Feb 2, 2017 7:19 PM
Aug 2015
NOOOOOOO! THEY WACKED MY GIRL LAFTER!
Why is it that anybody Akihiro gets close to winds up getting killed?!

Mika and Aki bout to kill soooo many people.
"Anyone who doesn't like what I like or think how I think can suck it." - Abradolf Lincler
Feb 3, 2017 2:18 AM
Dec 2016
Actually Tekketsu no Orphans is my first gundam series... is the other gundam series as cruel as this? my life essence cant handle this...

From this point i know everyone can rip anytime, even mikazuki n akihiro.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.