Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 14, 2015 11:58 PM
Jul 2018
Zefyris said:
Were you expecting that idiot of Tiona to actually do a psychological analysis of a boy she never talked to before approaching him? It's fairly obvious he's flustered around pretty girls, so she went that route. You're asking yourself too much questions here xD. We followed bell for all that time, but she didn't. All she saw is him fighting. All she knows is that status are extremely precious secrets in familia, that you aren't supposed to divulge easily. It's not for nothing that some familia use prostitute to get precious sources of info to talk. Ishtar for example is the queen of the red district, and the amount of info she gets that way is way above any outsider would think of.

As for adding fanservice, there's that too, at least for Tione's breasts shots. It's an anime adaptation, they're always searching for fanservice. Danmachi isn't very fanservicy so they're pretty desperate with showing Hestia's breasts bouncing and the like. I mean, there's like 2 ecchi scenes in the whole first 6 volumes...
That's why I was protesting earlier in the thread with the way JC staff handled those scenes, as it indeed looks like those two are interested in Bell for love reasons. Whereas Tione is in love with Finne, and that Finne is just around, so there's no way Tione would do something that could be misunderstood by Finne right under his nose.

I was actually, because she seemed more playful than stupid like Loki and she's not an idiot, The Loki familia knew about this guy for a while now so I actually expected they'll have more info on him. Out of the 11 episode I've seen the only enjoyable ones were 8-9-10 and 9 minutes or so from 11 so I was hoping it'll continue like that and not go back to how the first 7 felt like. Seeing this second half was very disappointing to me and I honestly feel like an idiot for actually thinking that this would become different. Since there are only 2 episodes left and it's not worth dropping that tiny number I'm keeping my expectations as low as possible.

Thanks anyway.
Jun 15, 2015 1:20 AM
Jun 2015
OrangeJP said:
Jealous Aiz is Jealous

Was she really jealous? Because i hope she was but there's a chance she was trying to hear how Bell got s rank abilities?
Jun 15, 2015 2:07 AM

Apr 2013
Man_Teddy said:

Was she really jealous? Because i hope she was but there's a chance she was trying to hear how Bell got s rank abilities?
^The later. She wasn't jealous, she was attentive to what Bell was going to say.

xcess090 said:
Zefyris said:
Were you expecting that idiot of Tiona to actually do a psychological analysis of a boy she never talked to before approaching him? It's fairly obvious he's flustered around pretty girls, so she went that route. You're asking yourself too much questions here xD. We followed bell for all that time, but she didn't. All she saw is him fighting. All she knows is that status are extremely precious secrets in familia, that you aren't supposed to divulge easily. It's not for nothing that some familia use prostitute to get precious sources of info to talk. Ishtar for example is the queen of the red district, and the amount of info she gets that way is way above any outsider would think of.

As for adding fanservice, there's that too, at least for Tione's breasts shots. It's an anime adaptation, they're always searching for fanservice. Danmachi isn't very fanservicy so they're pretty desperate with showing Hestia's breasts bouncing and the like. I mean, there's like 2 ecchi scenes in the whole first 6 volumes...
That's why I was protesting earlier in the thread with the way JC staff handled those scenes, as it indeed looks like those two are interested in Bell for love reasons. Whereas Tione is in love with Finne, and that Finne is just around, so there's no way Tione would do something that could be misunderstood by Finne right under his nose.

I was actually, because she seemed more playful than stupid like Loki and she's not an idiot, The Loki familia knew about this guy for a while now so I actually expected they'll have more info on him. Out of the 11 episode I've seen the only enjoyable ones were 8-9-10 and 9 minutes or so from 11 so I was hoping it'll continue like that and not go back to how the first 7 felt like. Seeing this second half was very disappointing to me and I honestly feel like an idiot for actually thinking that this would become different. Since there are only 2 episodes left and it's not worth dropping that tiny number I'm keeping my expectations as low as possible.

Thanks anyway.
Well Tiona is the closest of being stupid among Loki familia's main force, that for sure. She's extremely reckless, and doesn't seem to think that much before acting, too.
Keep them low for next episode, but not for the last one, you can rise them already x).
Jun 15, 2015 4:12 AM

Sep 2014
Damn that was really close with thetitan Goliath.
Nice Ryu action although not much.

Tione and Tiona seem interested in Bell too and Aiz a little jealous c:
That faceplant into Aiz's chest, is that you Rito?
Dammit Hestia interferring between Bell & Aiz.

Seems like Welf will start making magic weapons again, just two episodes left though, wonder how they'll wrap this up.
Jun 15, 2015 5:35 AM

Apr 2015
shadow_black said:
OrangeJP said:
Jealous Aiz is Jealous

She wasn't actually jealous. She was curious about Bell's secret in attaining high level stats so quickly.

She's hot just doing that......
#CHEXIT
Jun 15, 2015 12:52 PM

Jul 2013
Hestia stop interfering between Aiz and Argonaut-kun LOL
Aiz trying to hear how Argonaut-kun got S rank abilities was funny lol
PhinalPhlashJun 15, 2015 12:56 PM
Jun 15, 2015 12:56 PM

Feb 2013
My reaction after the first 7 minutes?

Boring - skip - boring - skip - cool a titan - Boring - skiped - skiped - Ah the ending song.

Sorry, this series went downhill after the minotaur battle.
No tension at all. I didn't feel like the characters were in mortal peril for anything except the titan.
ScherezadeJun 15, 2015 1:00 PM
Jun 16, 2015 5:08 AM
May 2015
^Does everyone want mindless action for no reason in every episode?
Jun 16, 2015 5:34 AM

Nov 2008
SovereignSky said:

Better than mindless harem-fanservice for no reason every episode...
Jun 16, 2015 11:33 AM
May 2015
dbaranyi said:
SovereignSky said:

Better than mindless harem-fanservice for no reason every episode...

Well the only ones I consider his harem are Hestia, Syr, Aiz and Lili. Ryu hasn't actually expressed interest in him and Tione and Tiona just because they're not actual supporting characters (so far).

Plus there are things I don't consider fanservice if they actually move the plot forward (ie if a beach episode actually moves the plot forward, it's not fanservice)
Jun 16, 2015 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
Bell will upgrade is stats and fight the titan boss with Welf.
Bell fighting along with Aiz's group wouldn't be as good.
Jun 16, 2015 6:54 PM

May 2015
This was a decent episode, although I was hoping Bell would have to fight and kill the boss. (Solo)
Jun 16, 2015 7:59 PM

Nov 2014
Thompyboy said:
This was a decent episode, although I was hoping Bell would have to fight and kill the boss. (Solo)

Then this anime would become some hardcore shounen shit since Bell had absolutely no way of killing the boss alone in that state unless he taps into the power of friendship
Jun 16, 2015 10:35 PM

Mar 2014
L-Ryoshi said:

Bell looks so BA in this scene omg
VysarineJun 16, 2015 10:39 PM
Jun 17, 2015 8:32 AM

Sep 2013
PrevE said:
Thompyboy said:

Then this anime would become some hardcore shounen shit since Bell had absolutely no way of killing the boss alone in that state unless he taps into the power of friendship

You're forgetting his stat boost which will so humongous he may just jump to level 2 all S rank XD
But he won't solo obviously, welf will help.
Jun 17, 2015 2:35 PM

Oct 2012
Date? Welcome to Dense family, Aiz Wallenstein!

Not much developement this time and their saving party turned out to be kinda pointless but I'm glad they are fine.
Jun 17, 2015 5:01 PM

Apr 2013
ichii_1 said:
PrevE said:

You're forgetting his stat boost which will so humongous he may just jump to level 2 all S rank XD

1) He won't get that fast to S rank lol :x
2) As if a lvl 2 and a level 1 were enough to kill that thing. It's either a full well organised raid of level 2, or a full party of experienced level 3-4, or at least a level 5+ alone .
Jun 17, 2015 5:21 PM
May 2015
Zefyris said:
ichii_1 said:

2) As if a lvl 2 and a level 1 were enough to kill that thing. It's either a full well organised raid of level 2, or a full party of experienced level 3-4, or at least a level 5+ alone .

Maybe I'm the only one but I'm expecting an Argonaut mode where all his abilities get stronger (like Zone from KnB)
Jun 17, 2015 6:45 PM
Aug 2012
Psychoninja said:
OK DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE MONSTER THING AND GO LIKE: "Oh boy, a titan"

Hell yeah glad im not the only one.
Jun 17, 2015 6:59 PM

Sep 2013
Zefyris said:
ichii_1 said:

Bell is stronger than you average level 2.
Bell was running pretty good while being half dead and carrying 2 dead weights :)
The titan is slow as a turtle XD
Welf magic weapon foreshadowing.
Argonaut :P
Jun 18, 2015 6:43 AM

Jun 2011
Finally, i caught up :D
The main party struggle alot to get to the safe zone.
Bell running through the boss fight-zone was hilarious & intense reminded me of someone on DS *rolleyes*
plus, he got 2 more side-chicks with his magnet.
Jun 18, 2015 8:59 AM

Apr 2013
SovereignSky said:

Maybe I'm the only one but I'm expecting an Argonaut mode where all his abilities get stronger (like Zone from KnB)

That's not what does argonaut. It boosts one single attack, needs a lot of time to be completely charged (3mn), require concentration from bell who wouldn't be able to concentrate on fighting his opponent as well during the whole time, and highly deplete both stamina and mind after a single use.
Who's going to tank that thing while Bell is charging lol? Welf as a level 1? He'll get crushed in two seconds, and then bell, unable to move as fast as usual because charging, will get crushed in the next 2 sec. Combat length : around 4sec. GG that was very impressive lolz.
ichii_1 said:
Zefyris said:

Bell is stronger than you average level 2.
Bell was running pretty good while being half dead and carrying 2 dead weights :)
The titan is slow as a turtle XD
Welf magic weapon foreshadowing.
Argonaut :P

"bell is stronger than your average level 2" not even really true. His stats right now are at the beginning of the level 2, so while he rised his stats higher than other peoples before leveling, your average level 2 has been rising their stats since they're level 2 for years. He may be SLIGHTLY better than your average level 2, yes. But he would get trashed by any average level 3 without being able to move a finger due to the speed difference. Didn't you see what I wrote? If you only take level 2, it would require a raid of 20-40 well organised level 2 to take it down.
How could a single level 2 replace 20 by just being slightly better than average lol? When a very strong level 5 (Aiz) killed alone a floor boss from place with level 3 monsters, everyone was astounded as how impossible feat it was. Now, you're asking a level 2 a bit better than average to kill a floor boss from level 2 zone alone? Please now, you're clearly not realising what you're asking for.
ZefyrisJun 18, 2015 9:02 AM
Jun 18, 2015 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
Zefyris said:

"bell is stronger than your average level 2" not even really true. His stats right now are at the beginning of the level 2, so while he rised his stats higher than other peoples before leveling, your average level 2 has been rising their stats since they're level 2 for years. He may be SLIGHTLY better than your average level 2, yes. But he would get trashed by any average level 3 without being able to move a finger due to the speed difference. Didn't you see what I wrote? If you only take level 2, it would require a raid of 20-40 well organised level 2 to take it down.
How could a single level 2 replace 20 by just being slightly better than average lol? When a very strong level 5 (Aiz) killed alone a floor boss from place with level 3 monsters, everyone was astounded as how impossible feat it was. Now, you're asking a level 2 a bit better than average to kill a floor boss from level 2 zone alone? Please now, you're clearly not realising what you're asking for.

you think bell is weaker than the experienced level 2 people who wanted to join him before? XD
and that was before his big boost that he's gonna get now thanks to his skill.
he's also trained with Aiz so he's way more skilled and should be high level 2 now even with his mid tier stats (which is thanks to his realis phrase skill).
he won't solo, that's why welf is there with his overpowered magic weapon that will probably take off 70% of the titan's health
and you're overestimating the titan boss too much, he's also at an disadvantage since bell is speed (level 1 SS agility) based and it's slow as sht and is alone and a big target.
the monsters prior to it are also an indicator of it's strength, wolves and bunnies XD which are complete fodder now to bell.
argonaut
Jun 19, 2015 2:40 AM

Apr 2013
Alright, one more time, but that may be the last~

FACTS :
1) Bell only spent 2 days in the dungeon since he leveled up. An update of stats won't bring him to high stats no matter what, even if that second day was particularly harsh. It took him one month to level up, as if it would take him 2 days now. You're overestimating quite a bit the amount of stats gained even with his cheated skill.

2) From 1, you can see that Bell will have stats as a whole only a bit an average level 2 (who will have lesser stats from level 1 but more stats from level 2). On that, you can add his training with Ais that will make him stronger than an average level2. But stats don't lie. If the opponent agility stats is too high, Bell won't be able to cop with it, and if the toughness stats is too high, bell's attack won't injury the opponent, and if the strength stats is too high, bell will be forced to avoid every hit or die in a single one landing.

3) Even if Bell was to update his stats, he would still be FAR WEAKER THAN AN AVERAGE LEVEL3. As to how much far weaker, simple. So weaker that he cannot touch his opponent at all, cannot escape him either, cannot find the time to charge argonaut, either. He'll get crushed in a matter of seconds, and there is nothing to discuss here, that's a fact.

4) An average level 4 could deal with several average level 3 adventurers at the same time with no problems at all.

5)An average level 4 adventurer would never attack that floor boss alone. A very good level 4 may try it, but that would still be a reckless move, resulting in a very long fight where a single miss could lead to death, so most very good level 4 would never be foolish enough to try it, even if they had chances to win.

So from the FACTS that I wrote above. Understoood here? those are FACTS. An average level 3 move so fast Bell cannot cope with it at all. An average level 4 move so fast a level 3 cannot cope with it, and Bell cannot even SEE him. Get it?

So as I was saying, from what I've said above, you're probably starting to understand (well I hope you do) that if an average level 4 who can move so fast that Bell cannot even see him would not try the boss, it means that the floor boss' attack speed is far higher than anything Bell can cope with. The shock wave from a punch landing on the ground alone is huge an enough to throw Bell against walls even if he were to manage to avoid the punch itself. After being stunned by the first one's shock wave, the second one crush him like an ant.

Argonaut cannot be used against him either (although it would probably be the only ttack bell has that has a chance to finish him off IF completely charged). Because if he cannot already last more than a few seconds without losing concentration by charging, how do you want him to last for whole 3 minutes while focusing on charging? Even against a level 3 adventurer, that would be impossible to find the time to charge right now for bell, the gap is too huge...
Jun 19, 2015 11:20 AM

Oct 2013
facepalming like shit at the people arguing stats in this thread

nice episode, kinda dull conclusion though

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 19, 2015 11:49 AM

Sep 2013
Zefyris said:
snip

You're underestimating the boost bell gets way too much.
What's even the point of the skill if he's still weaker than an average level 2 at level 2?
There's average, experienced and genius level (which bell is)
You're also overestimating the floor boss, lol at speed XD
Bell still dodged with two people on his back and half dead, sure it's gonna be tough but I never said bell will solo and the boss is still a level 2 (I think) so the huge gap you mentioned between levels isn't so huge here, it's still within acceptable range.
Jun 19, 2015 12:04 PM

Apr 2013
Zadion said:
facepalming like shit at the people arguing stats in this thread

nice episode, kinda dull conclusion though

I'm not discussing stats. I'm explaining stuff thatwas left out in the anime to allow a better understanding here. If anything, I should be the one facepalming for you saying that.
ichii_1 said:
Zefyris said:
snip

You're underestimating the boost bell gets way too much.
What's even the point of the skill if he's still weaker than an average level 2 at level 2?
There's average, experienced and genius level (which bell is)
You're also overestimating the floor boss, lol at speed XD
Bell still dodged with two people on his back and half dead, sure it's gonna be tough but I never said bell will solo and the boss is still a level 2 (I think) so the huge gap you mentioned between levels isn't so huge here, it's still within acceptable range.

Seems like you don't understand anything of what I explained yet again. Fair enough, keep believing in your fairy tales rather than listening to someone who read the novels and kindly took the time to explain everything to you in details.
I know what type of power balance ther eis between the floor boss levels and the adventurer. I also know that THIS floor boss is usually downed either by very powerfull guilds or by armies of adventurers fighting together. Being able to down that thing without relying to the help of other guild is a status in itself. Very few guilds can claim doing that. Appolon familia is one of them, and they have dozens of level 2, are extremely well organized, and a level 3 as a leader. Anything below that level of power will not be enough to down that floor boss.

I'm not underestimating Bell, you're not understanding power balance in danmachi as it is. Floor boss aren't just bigger sized monsters.

Floor boss are two level above the floor they spawn in, that is, in floor with level 2 monsters, the boss is level 4, in floor with level 3 monsters, it's level 5, and so on. That thing can eat 10 Bells for its breakfast no problem. And just to be sure we understand each other here, I'm not saying that he's as strong as a level 4 monster. He's a level 4 boss. Meaning by itself, he's as strong as an horde of level 4 monsters banding together. And yes, that's the weakest floor boss.
ZefyrisJun 19, 2015 12:10 PM
Jun 19, 2015 3:03 PM

Sep 2013
^ just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

And how the hell can level 2's even if well organized win against a level 4 if the difference is so huge like you said?
I guess danmachi is one of these shows where
Jun 19, 2015 3:14 PM

Apr 2013
ichii_1 said:
^ just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

And how the hell can level 2's even if well organized win against a level 4 if the difference is so huge like you said?
I guess danmachi is one of these shows where

Not at all. Basically the strategy is to have several heavy armoured tanks keeping it busy while mages specialist cast spells all together and release it as a gigantic one single spell. Magic if strong enough in danmachi can kill higher power monster. the problem is that, high power magic user are defenseless during the use of it, and needs to be protected. Tanks, as well as close combat attacker to keep it busy, and healers/potions to make recover the wounded with rotation in the tanking to leave injured peoples recover.

Bell is a damage dealing light armored type. He's not a tank. So even if they tried to damage him and could with charging Argonaut (which is indeed something that can harm heavily the titan, at full charge, that is) there is no one to tank. If you played a MMO before, what do you think happen to a mage immobilised due to casting when the Raid boss is charging him because there's no tank? That's basically what would happen.

A boss is SLOW compared to the fact that it's level 4, but it's FAST compared to a level 2. A good enough level 4 can hope avoiding both the hits and shock wave, a level 2, not. Hence the need of heavy armored with shield tanks if you want to take it out with only level 2. And jsut the same, if you were to send a single armoured tank against a raid boss in an MMO without anyone else, that Tank would last a little while (compared to the mage above, that is), but wouldn't do any damage, either.
Jun 19, 2015 4:30 PM

Jun 2013

^Basically how it is when you're not on the same level-playing field.

Too much difference in power up between each level in Danmachi, comparing a lvl 2 to a lvl 1 is like comparing a lvl 40 to a 20 in your average mmo setting.

The best way to potentiate your xp gain is to fight to your limits against stronger enemies and always trying to exceeding your very limits, like purging/emptying your body and mind to recharge them to a higher state.

It doesn't seem like you can earn xp if there is no risk at all.
I do believe skills rise up with your actions(hitting, dodging) but do you get xp for your leveling only when you kill monsters or hurting them can give you some?
Jun 19, 2015 4:37 PM

Apr 2013
Lap1 said:

Too much difference in power up between each level in Danmachi, comparing a lvl 2 to a lvl 1 is like comparing a lvl 40 to a 20 in your average mmo setting.

The best way to potentiate your xp gain is to fight to your limits against stronger enemies and always trying to exceeding your very limits, like purging/emptying your body and mind to recharge them to a higher state.

It doesn't seem like you can earn xp if there is no risk at all.
I do believe skills rise up with your actions(hitting, dodging) but do you get xp for your leveling only when you kill monsters or hurting them can give you some?

Killing blow has actually absolutely no impact on experience gained.
Let's say you tank a difficult monster for five minute, surviving with difficulty, avoiding attacks and attracting his attention by hitting it though doing little damage to it, and then someone else kill him it with one hit of a very powerful attack. Most of the "extelia" (experience in danmachi) would go to you since you did all the difficult work.
You're correct in the way experience gained from a battle works.
Jun 19, 2015 5:50 PM

Jun 2013
oy oy oy what's Eren doing here?!
Jun 19, 2015 11:13 PM

Mar 2015
Was that Majora's Mask skeletor style?
Jun 20, 2015 5:27 PM

Feb 2013
Running from the floor boss was intense.

I'm a little annoyed the rescue party caught up with them so fast.
Jun 24, 2015 5:20 PM

May 2012
Hestia is the best! Really nice that they managed to recover and catchup! I do wonder what the next episode will offer us!
Jun 25, 2015 12:02 AM

Jan 2014
Hestia x Bell 🔔
Jun 27, 2015 3:04 AM

Oct 2008
Run Bell! it must be hard being exhausted beyond your limit!
Jelly Hestia again is JELLY!
So now the one rolling & rolling is Hestia? hahah epic roll!
Aiz being blank air-head as usual.
5/5.

Jun 27, 2015 9:56 AM

Mar 2010
Man, Hestia is getting SO annoying -_-
Literally, every minute she's on screen, makes me want to punch her in the face. She ruined such romantic scene between Bell and Aiz :<
Jun 28, 2015 10:00 AM
Jan 2010
Bell is such a hypocritical pussy bitch.
"IF IT WAS WERUFFU AND LILI I WOULDVE DONE THE SAME"
Stop lying you piece of shit, we all know you'd have gone full Shirou and saved everyone
No fucking way could little mr perfect have let anyone die
Jun 28, 2015 11:07 AM
Jan 2015
wait was that a titan..? lol
Jun 28, 2015 4:00 PM

Dec 2009
Damn I felt the desperation at the beginning there.

Bell you Argonaut you, harem route lets go!
Jun 28, 2015 4:31 PM

Jul 2010
Eren go back to your own show ffs.

Anyway, pretty good show and nice final plot twist although something like this is kinda predictable but it's cool nonetheless. 8/10 since I enjoyed it very much.

2nd season for sure.
Jul 8, 2015 9:30 PM

Jan 2011
Titan was all like, "lol wrong anime."
Jul 12, 2015 2:47 PM

Sep 2013
I knew nothing will happen to bell party anyway but I thought Aiz would save "the last man standing" Bell from the enemy boss.....oh well. Now Wellf would use his magical item for his friends as warned by Hephiastos
Jul 26, 2015 3:44 AM

Jun 2015
I am impressed by the fighting and action animations in this anime so far. A lot of the fights are really well done. As for this episode, I give it a 3.5/5. Probably would have been a 4/5 if it weren't for the Hestia cockblock incident.

smh
Jul 31, 2015 12:19 PM

Jul 2013
Bell has so many admirers lol.

The crystals making the light in the 18th floor as cool.

I'm glad Bell got away from the Goliath.

It was funny with Hestia and Aiz at the end lol. I wonder what the town looks like.
Aug 29, 2015 6:33 AM
May 2012
Eren, wrong show. Comeback when it's 2016.
I thought this episode was going to be more dramatic, but oh well. I am glad that they are safe.
Man, I want to live in this Anime. The places looks beautiful.

Imeon said:
shadow_black said:

She wasn't actually jealous. She was curious about Bell's secret in attaining high level stats so quickly.

She's hot just doing that......

I like it when girls do that.
Sep 10, 2015 10:47 PM

Jan 2013
Epic ending! :D
Bell is suck a badass xD That Titan in the end,it looked like he came from Attack on Titan hahaha epic all his screams seamed so similar to SnK.
Bell now is probably at lvl 3 ahahah Hope they make a 2nd season,great anime.
9/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 31, 2015 8:13 AM

Dec 2008
I had a serious attack on titan moment there when the goliath boss showed up lol
Dec 4, 2015 9:21 PM

Apr 2009
Well the Goliath has re-spawned by the time they got there but he got away even with the two bodies weighing him down, then they've met the expedition on it's way back in the safe zone, what luck!

Except Hermes or his lackey, Asfi only Bell seem to have recognized Ryu...
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 3, 2015

462 by PD_DILUC »»
Sep 7, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

284 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 6, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

279 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 6, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

562 by Darkzepheran »»
Aug 13, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2015

418 by Darkzepheran »»
Aug 13, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.