Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 2, 2012 1:27 PM

Jan 2012
I knew people would love this show from this part on,I'm just scared how about how will they end zetsuen considering the manga is on-going
Dec 2, 2012 2:18 PM

Dec 2010
Absolutely amazing episode! The plotline thickens, and its proven once again that the relationship between Mahiro and Yoshino is one of the best I've seen in a long time. So many twists, turns, and Shakespeare (Which I also love), make this a wonderful series to watch! Can't wait for the next episode/ But, I do wonder how many episodes this show will be. I know that it runs in Gangan, not unlike Fullmetal Alchemist and Soul Eater, but I don't know if it will become a 51 episode anime with an original ending yet, or if it will be 24 episodes. Personally I hope that it doesn't have an original ending, that way they can make a second season once more of the manga comes out.
Dec 2, 2012 7:55 PM

May 2012
Monad said:
Uchihafan25 said:
Okay not to sound like a dick or anything, and I apologize if my comments offend some people, but can somebody please tell me what's so freakin great about Aika?! I mean my god the whole story practically revolves around her! You've got two guys who are absolutely devastated that she's not alive anymore, and from what I've seen she didn't really seem like all that great of a person in my opinion. She just seems like a regular girl to me, nothing really extraordinary to note of. She has no real definitive traits that make her special in my eyes such as charisma, intelligence, innocence, spirituality, etc. I admit she's pretty cute, as far as anime girls go, but Hakaze and the army chick in black look better than her in my opinion. She wasn't the nicest person in the world, but she wasn't necessarily a bitch either. I just can't understand why such a plain girl's death would make Mahiro wanna send the whole world to hell and make Yoshino waste his days away in sorrow. While she was alive she was practically trolling them at every turn,stringing them both along until they inevitably became the angst filled shells we see on a weekly basis. I don't know, I just don't see how Yoshino and Mahiro can feel such a deep attachment to this chick when their memories together weren't all that wonderful to even begin with. And the whole love triangle thing they have going on pisses me off too! Why can't they just be honest with one another instead of sneaking around behind each others' backs?! If they really care about one another as friends then it shouldn't matter who dates who! Just except each others' decisions and learn to move on! That's life! Hell, all of the lies and secrets are the reason Yoshino and Mahiro have so much tension between them regarding Aika! FUCK! Ugh, sorry about that everyone. I just really needed to get all of that off my chest!

Anyway, I thought the episode was great and I'm really looking forward to seeing how things pan out. An unexpected positive point of this episode for me was Samon! His "who cares about some boyfriend" remark was hilarious. It's like he was taking the words right out of my mouth! And his brief Hajime Saito moment got me so hype! XD And hopefully they can bring Hakaze back from the dead or the past or wherever she's at. Things are definitely heating up!

Well if Aika is a plain girl(i have my doubts considering all the things we've seen, why would a sorcerer wanna kill a plain girl, why did she pick that penguin thing as Hakaze did, why is she always so cryptic?) actually this makes things more awesome for. The fact the fate of the world is being held by a normal every day girl instead of some queen or super awesome female is quite a romantic notion.
Let's not forget that the whole world ended up being depended on stuff about her not because she did it but because of the actions of the boys.
Now i get your frustration because you didn't find her character very awesome but bare in mind that what you think of her is irrelevant. The important is what our two main guys feel. They love her that's all. They weren't kings or superheroes ether. They where two simple guys too. So what is wrong with two simple guys loving a girl close to them? What exactly should Aika have for you to accept her being able to charm two boys?
Haven't many of us fallen for a girl in our school or something? I'm quite certain that others wouldn't understand what we find so great about that simple girl yet for us at the time she was the most amazing creature walking the earth. Does a boy loving a girl has to be explained? I don't think Aika needs to be anything all that great at all. As Mashino said to her in a previews episode."Why does it have to be you? It doesn't make any sense."
Besides this anime likes to toy with the concept of things that make no logical sense and note the fact. What can make any less sense than love?

Great points. I think I understand what you're trying to say. Love is blind and irrational after all, so I guess it would be too much for me to ask Mahiro and Yoshino to act and think logically. They're irrational teens so I guess it shouldn't be that much of a surprise for me. It just bugs me a lot how their obsession with her seems to always take precedent over the main storyline and their current dilemma. I mean the fate of the whole world is in their hands and they're more concerned with who Aika's boyfriend was! She's dead! Why does it even matter anymore?! She's no longer relevant! But whatever, at least she serves as an effective tool for Yoshino and Mahiro's character development. Maybe Aika will play a bigger role down the line in the series, if that's the case then it won't be so bad because that would mean that all of the focus put on her wasn't just for exposition.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Dec 3, 2012 8:17 AM

Oct 2007
Uchihafan25 said:
Great points. I think I understand what you're trying to say. Love is blind and irrational after all, so I guess it would be too much for me to ask Mahiro and Yoshino to act and think logically. They're irrational teens so I guess it shouldn't be that much of a surprise for me. It just bugs me a lot how their obsession with her seems to always take precedent over the main storyline and their current dilemma. I mean the fate of the whole world is in their hands and they're more concerned with who Aika's boyfriend was! She's dead! Why does it even matter anymore?! She's no longer relevant! But whatever, at least she serves as an effective tool for Yoshino and Mahiro's character development. Maybe Aika will play a bigger role down the line in the series, if that's the case then it won't be so bad because that would mean that all of the focus put on her wasn't just for exposition.
To you, Aika maybe just a girl but to Mahiro she is like a sole reason for him to live. People values things differently, it is like asking "why would a person buy a painting that worth more than what I could earn in my entire life?"

There are many hints already that Aika is more than just a girl that we used to believe.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 3, 2012 3:21 PM

Jun 2008
Uchihafan25 said:

Great points. I think I understand what you're trying to say. Love is blind and irrational after all, so I guess it would be too much for me to ask Mahiro and Yoshino to act and think logically. They're irrational teens so I guess it shouldn't be that much of a surprise for me.

They could be adults and still be irrational. It has nothing to do with their age.

Uchihafan25 said:
It just bugs me a lot how their obsession with her seems to always take precedent over the main storyline and their current dilemma. I mean the fate of the whole world is in their hands and they're more concerned with who Aika's boyfriend was!

It was so illogical that even Samon and Hakaze made a comment on it, but if to you the "main storyline" can be about the end of the world, perhaps to another viewer the "main storyline" is about the relationship between the main characters and their feelings.

Uchihafan25 said:
She's dead! Why does it even matter anymore?! She's no longer relevant!

Is she really dead? Can you assume a character is dead in a series when time distortions are present? Hakaze is dead too...so does that mean she is also "no longer relevant"? If the person you love dies will it not matter anymore? Cant a dead person matter?

We are all used to the typical plot of dead lover/sister who dies and does not appear anymore unless the guy needs some super willpower at the end to defeat the enemy and suddenly he remembers the dead girl and that gives him strength to carry on. AKA, dead girl is erased from the plot from the very beginning and even though the protagonists usually talk about her, the flashbacks are rare and repetitive like the same scene over and over again of her smiling or dying or something like that. The reason why I find Aika so interesting is because she is probably the dead girl with more impact and flashbacks in an anime/manga in the last decade. Non-cliché. And her flashbacks are not random scenes, they have a very important meaning behind her actions and words, if you notice, her words are not coincidence, specially those in this episode, where she talks about the tempest which is precisely a story similar to Hakaze´s.

Uchihafan25 said:
But whatever, at least she serves as an effective tool for Yoshino and Mahiro's character development. Maybe Aika will play a bigger role down the line in the series, if that's the case then it won't be so bad because that would mean that all of the focus put on her wasn't just for exposition.

She is a main character. So yes, she will have a bigger role, and until now, as a manga reader, to me, Aika is the female protagonist with more impact in the whole story/plot. You´ll see later, be patient. XP

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 3, 2012 6:14 PM

Apr 2011
This episode was awesome. I loled when Samon was like who gives a damn about some boyfriend.
Dec 4, 2012 3:44 AM

May 2011
Nice and slightly funny episode. I just liked how Yoshino kept throwing those flash bombs. Also, I find it funny when Samon is joining the fight.
Dec 4, 2012 2:58 PM

Jul 2010
Damn cliffhanger! I wanna hear his theory!

Dec 4, 2012 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
renders said:
I knew people would love this show from this part on,I'm just scared how about how will they end zetsuen considering the manga is on-going
Bones usually does a good job at anime only endings as long as the show in question isnt 1 cour only, FMA worked out extremely well because it went a different path than the manga.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 5, 2012 12:10 AM

Jul 2012
A bit late on this episode and a bad one to miss until now. Best episode so far. I have no idea what the theory would be but.. we'll find out in 2 days. :) Marvelous.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 11, 2012 2:01 PM

Dec 2011
Best episode yet, being the Shakespearean fan boy that I am I was already enthralled with all the hamlet parallels. Now, even the tempest has been thrown in and will directly coincide with the story! Needless to say I nearly had a heart attack, this series is stupid awesome.
Dec 11, 2012 6:18 PM

Sep 2011
iExto said:
Best episode yet, being the Shakespearean fan boy that I am I was already enthralled with all the hamlet parallels. Now, even the tempest has been thrown in and will directly coincide with the story! Needless to say I nearly had a heart attack, this series is stupid awesome.
dont forget how yoshino is basically a smarter romeo that doesnt die......i hope

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 12, 2012 10:42 AM

Jan 2012
I think I could guess who Aika's killer was...
What if Hakaze-san killed her? Think about it, without Aika-chan's death Mahiro wouldn't have any motivation to help Hakaze, and none of this would have happened. It's also true that the murderer was someone from the Kusaribe clan. Hakaze-san is stuck two years in the past, and Aika-chan was killed one year ago. Assuming she's saved from the island before a year passes, it's very possible that she was the murderer.
Dec 14, 2012 9:15 AM

Sep 2009
hahaha.. i was laughing the whole time not bcoz it was funny but because i was amaze of YOSHINO!!!! ^^
nice one yoshino!!!!
and then, there these expressions of Samon. HAHAHA. He can't relate.
Dec 16, 2012 2:28 PM

Aug 2011
In all the seriousness, Samon's reaction was hilarious. "Boyfriend?!" I bet he thought he was stuck in some teenage melodrama, oh wait. But the idea of saving Hakaze interests me a lot, it was harrowing to know her time of death in the future.
Dec 24, 2012 9:36 AM

Jul 2012
Oh man...Shit's about to get real.

Yoshino is so badass here. LOL

I'm excited to read Shakespere for English class now. :D
Dec 26, 2012 3:26 AM

Aug 2011
Ramkec said:
Hahah I laugh so hard @ Samon's line "Who cares about some boyfriend". Best line in the whole episode.

Best episode thus far if you ask me, really good one.
QFT
Jan 15, 2013 3:47 PM

Jul 2008
So little happened and I was on the edge of my seat, brilliant directing!
Jan 25, 2013 5:55 PM
Mar 2009
Lol at Samon's face when Yoshino suggested that this revenge story could still have a happy ending. He was all like, "Dafuq is this kid smoking." And then Samon being all, who the fuck gives a damn about some boyfriend. Hahaha.

So a double deal and Mahiro controls both. What a boss.

This better be a damn good theory. Yoshino has pretty much put himself into a hole of no return otherwise. Just like Hakaze, I'm all a bit wtf over how the entire world now rests on a last minute deal to find out the boyfriend of a sister. L-O-L.
Feb 9, 2013 5:53 PM
Mar 2010
Samon's faces in this were priceless. I like how a lot of the characters are written to voice the questions that the author knows the audience will be thinking about like, isn't that a bit unlikely. xD
Enjoyed the episode with a nice cliffhanger.
Mar 4, 2013 3:21 AM

Aug 2011
Isn't Samon-dono the cutest kind of villain? :3 I found myself smiling at his internal thoughts XD <333
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Mar 18, 2013 4:36 PM

Aug 2010
Just like many have already mentioned, hearing Samon's thoughts was too funny. This show just keeps on getting better. I wonder how Mahiro will react when he finds out that Yoshino is the boyfriend.
Mar 23, 2013 7:34 AM

Sep 2010
Even more interesting. The twists keep being fired at high speed.
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Apr 1, 2013 5:22 PM

Jun 2011
iLostReason said:

''Who cares about some boyfriend'' - lmao.
''Just with word ''boyfriend''...What is happening to the logic of this world?'' - lmao2.

AHAHAHAHAHA I lol'ed so hard at those too, "Who cares about some boyfriend" LOL!!!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 7, 2013 9:22 PM

Sep 2011
Oh mannn
Jul 3, 2013 4:38 PM
Nov 2012
I love Samon, one of the funniest things in the series so far.

I also like how their trying to lighten the mood atleast a bit. (I'm looking at you Yoshino)
"Well, yeah, since it was me."

and just because, my favourite Samon face
Zer0sVoidJul 3, 2013 4:43 PM
Jul 17, 2013 2:30 AM

Apr 2010
Samon's internal dilemma. . . .

I dare say. The whole boyfriend stuff made it cheesy, which wasn't to my liking. I'm surprised how Mahiro never noticed. . . I hate that Aika.

The universe's logic is gonna collapse just because of that love triangle.
Jul 24, 2013 3:09 PM

Nov 2011
It would probably help if they examined the corpse to try to find the cause of death. I suspect it is possible that Hakaze died because she lost hope. If she figured out that she was dead in the future, it would make her stop trying to survive.

It probably wasn't an animal that killed her because she probably has scouted the island enough to find all the threats and prepared for them. If the island has a good source of food like it seems like it does, then the only way she could have died is if she gave up on survival.

And this is probably because she lost hope for the future. Although it seems a little paradoxial, if Hakaze is convinced that it is still worth trying to survive in her time, she might make it alive in the future and the bones will vanish.

Although there might be a good chance that in the future the doll they communicate with will not be usable anymore, all they have to do is retrieve her on the island because she will be alive. Though it will be funny to see future Hakaze talk with herself in the past.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Aug 10, 2013 7:11 AM

Jun 2008
I literally loled so hard when Samon was like "Who cares about some boyfriend" and how Hakaze was like everything is turned over coz of the word boyfriend lmfao xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2013 7:12 PM

Nov 2009
Samon was kind of weird in this episode, are they trying to make him a serious yet comedic character? I mean every time they wanted to show him thinking they made some funny face and put up a random background behind him . . .
Jan 12, 2014 8:20 PM
Apr 2011
Best episode of the series so far. The intellectual swapping shown in this was really refreshing, and I was left wondering " What the fuck is going on?". Of course, like I suspected, Yoshino is a shady guy, I have no idea what his inner goals are. He is really doesnt care for Mahiro at all. He may be the main villain of this anime. Anyway, Samon was HILARIOUS, the timing of his comments were perfect, and his sentiments reflects the absurdity of the events surrounding him.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Jan 30, 2014 1:01 AM

Mar 2012
Things are getting pretty interesting :o
Mar 8, 2014 6:00 PM

Apr 2013
Glad to see that Yoshino didn't give up on Hakaze. What? because of a boyfriend Mahiro changes his mind 180 degrees? I really want to find out what is Yoshino's plan to bring Hakaze "back to life".
It also looks like Aika did know that she's gonna die and everything that's gonna happen in the future. How's that?
Mar 26, 2014 3:32 PM

Dec 2013
HOLY SHIT THOSE TWISTS!!!Mahiro really doesn't give a flying shit about the world, Samon loosing his cool, and everyone betraying everyone made me Lol. also "Who cares about some boyfriend" Lmao, looking forward to Yoshino's theory
PriestSlayerMar 26, 2014 3:36 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
May 4, 2014 7:47 PM

Nov 2012
When Yoshino starts reminiscing about Aika, Beethoven's Tempest 3rd Movement started playing

I got super excited when I heard it playing
Jul 12, 2014 6:21 AM

Jun 2013
That's a karma for you, Samon. Yoshino trolled you back after you'd trolled Hakaze. Serves you right. He looked very pissed, haha!

Yoshino and Mahiro fighting! I'm very glad Yoshino still chose not to give up and to find hope for Hakaze.

Oh, now I get it: Zetsuen no TEMPEST (yeah, Tempest by William Shakespeare).

Dat Aika x Yoshino flashback moment... I already knew why she died, thanks for the spoiler I saw earlier. At first, I was hesitated to search for her history because it will ruin my eagerness and excitement to search for the truth while watching this show , but to my curiosity, I sought some spoilers throughout the internet.

Somehow, reading a spoiler doesn't ruin everything, for me at least. *sobs*
Jul 19, 2014 8:06 AM

Dec 2013
Bring Hakaze back !

Ramkec said:
Hahah I laugh so hard @ Samon's line "Who cares about some boyfriend". Best line in the whole episode.

this xD
Jul 31, 2014 6:40 AM

May 2012
Nice little cliffhanger! Pretty lovely development, I really love how this story is developing and I really wonder what he'll do next!
Sep 13, 2014 12:48 AM

Jul 2013
Mahiro just abandoned Hakaze like that.. that's not cool dude. Yoshino is slowly growing on me.. obviously he's the main lead here but because of Mahiro's badass personality, I deluded myself that he's the MC. It's never easy to switch sides.. but it's easy to like him I just need a little more time.
Dec 24, 2014 1:58 AM

Nov 2014
DanielMors said:
Tashfinz said:
Reserved slot for upcoming post

wtf

I'm not convinced that Hakaze really lives in the past. I mean, if the Hakaze they're talking to really existed two years in the past, and Aika died one year ago, how could her magic find clues regarding Aika's death? In her time, the murder shouldn't have happened yet, right?

She transferred her magic through the doll for Mahiro to use, that's how I see it.

Seriously, if Samon do that sword-hits-the-ground thing one more time, I'll use it to bash his head open!! It's fucking annoying!!
May 26, 2015 3:43 AM

May 2013
Omg when Samon was like "Who cares about some boyfriend?" i cracked the fuck up.

Aika really is mysterious. Just who is/was she really?

Looking forward to hearing Yoshino's theory.
Jun 19, 2015 6:38 AM

Jan 2013
"WHO CARES ABOUT SOME BOYFRIEND?" LMAO
Jul 9, 2015 12:43 PM

Jul 2012
"I actually found Samon's reaction very refreshing and realistic. For someone, who (through his own eyes) is trying to save the world, this silly conversation between two children about some dead girl's boyfriend must be absolutely infuriating.
I like how it highlighted the absurdity of the entire situation."

This is a good writeup about how I felt haha.

I also loved Hakaze's line,
"All of this world's events, all of the living creatures, as well as the ocean, sky, clouds, wind, and sun... All of that has been put on a scale, and has all been outweighed by this girl named Aika."

It really puts everything in perspective of how much Aika is affecting everyone. This episode was great, and I can't wait to see what kind of theory Yoshino has up his sleeve to bring Hakaze into their time.

EDIT: I forgot to mention about the The Tempest. I kinda want to go read the plot summary for that, but I don't want to spoil myself. Even if it's just a little :3 I kinda wish I read the whole thing before this though haha. I think the only story I've read from Shakespeare is Romeo and Juliet :p
AndoJul 9, 2015 1:47 PM
Oct 5, 2015 2:25 AM

Apr 2014
Ugh, limited information has got to be the most frustrating thing.

I now understand the purpose of Mahiro's character. He's the antithesis of logic. A psychopathic wildcard. The show painted him as that from the beginning. I've just been so used to the archetypal good vs evil structure this whole time I thought he was an anti-hero protagonist.

Of course, there is always the chance I'm on the bad guy's side right now and the plot will twist around again, and it probably will. The show has manipulated us enough.

Did Yashino really just take Hakaze's side again because of his Aika-induced belief in fate? Well, both sides are just acting on theory. It's a gamble either way.
DawningFogOct 5, 2015 2:38 AM
Nov 2, 2015 4:36 PM

Apr 2010
Now I truly see how Yoshino is such a manipulative cunt! Aika already said in the beginning that he's a con artist pretending to be a nice guy, and I didn't completely believe her but this episode showed his manipulation skills perfectly. And Mahiro's utter lack of giving a fuck about anything in the world other than his love/jealousy/revenge surrounding Aika. Magnificent! Jesus Christ I love this episode! I love both characters sooo much!!!! I cannot believe this story! It's so beautiful and breathtaking. I love this anime sooo much. I cannot believe I love these guys so much!! Yoshino being a manipulative fuck being with his best friend's potential love obsession/step-sister, and Mahiro being an asshole who doesn't give a fuck about anything in the world, other than revenge. And his step-sister, and best friend of course. These two are the most brilliantly compatible character creations I have ever seen, the last time I witnessed such an excellent compatibility between two characters was while watching Death Note for the first time. And that was more than 5 years ago. This is something you just feel deep within your heart, I want to say within my soul. This perfection of character combination. These two are sooo superbly written, they make my heart feel like crying. I don't why, can't explain these feelings, maybe because my instinct, or heart tells me this might end in despair. Maybe because their friendship is so great, but they love the same person, while Mahiro is oblivious to the fact.

Why do I love their "bad" aspects? I love Mahiro so much because he is all out of fucks to give when it doesn't have anything to do with revenge, love or friendship. And I love Yoshino for being so manipulative, and measured, when faced with difficult options. They both have a different kind of carelessness, which balances their friendship out beautifully.
Nov 12, 2015 7:17 PM

Jul 2013
Strange....it feels like it's almost the end of the anime but there so much more episodes. I can't imagine which things will happen.

Yoshino took the initiative. I'm so curious if he know how they can rescue Hakaze. Time machine? Did I read that right?

All in all an extremely intensive episode. I need more :D

Dec 20, 2015 5:45 PM

Jun 2014
"Im a trigger-happy guy"... but you havent shot the fucking gun in two episodes tho...
Feb 9, 2016 7:45 PM

Mar 2015
It is a good thing that the settings is based on Hamlet and Shakespear. I knew that Yoshino will find a way to travel back 2 years ago.

Lot of people say that this is the best episode but I will give this 3.5/5 because there are lot of anime that surpasses this show.
Apr 2, 2016 9:45 AM

Mar 2010
I'm really glad I didn't drop this, shit is finally interesting. Let's see what theory he came up with.
May 1, 2016 2:31 PM

Dec 2014
It amused me how Samon reasonably got confused by the arguement between the two. :d

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

279 by argy97 »»
Yesterday, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

147 by argy97 »»
Jun 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2012

230 by argy97 »»
Jun 8, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.