Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 11, 2012 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Ah nice, refreshing episode with Aiko and a little of herself. Her history though...not so lovely. Natsumura has some skills though but overall, I found this episode to be good especially in the action department with emotions.

Yup, nice fight scenes with Mahiro and Evangeline being badass once again.
Stark700Oct 11, 2012 3:46 PM
Oct 11, 2012 10:28 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty wild episode so far. The first part in the spoiler
shocked a lot in regards to Aika and how she was shown.

While in the spoiler
the black iron plague affected me more. As those girls I wanted to myself while I find out they never made it and are useless as iron lumps. SHIT! That hits harder than random people. My thoughts follow.

About the beginning, I really liked the start in the spoiler
for it showed a lot of Aika and her relation towards both Mahiro and Yashino. Aika was shown really nicely with face closeups and as such nice blushing. However when it came to the spoiler
the white touch was nice one but the bloody one was not cool at all with me. I don’t like Aika being shown like that.

As things came back into the present in the spoiler
it was nice to get background info on some stuff while seeing Hakaze is always good for her beauty.

About Mahiro’s place, well it’s obvious from the spoiler
that he did not pick up his mail for a while now. While the outside itself is shown as being desolate and lonely as well as the inside of his place.

What got interesting over this section are the talismans in the spoiler
whom have very nice magical properties but it looks like that dagger is the strongest one among them. As its SFX did quite a number to impress. This part also shows of Mahiro’s insanity and rather keen senses on revenge still being rage-full to say the least.

Finally Mahiro gives Yoshino talismans in the spoiler
and communicates more with Hakaze but it’s really trivial as to why he should not trust Yoshino except for that smile he did towards Evangeline last episode. That raises some doubts.

About going outside, as Yoshino leaves and is outside in the spoiler
it opens up rather a lot of things. For one totally CHAOS still with more things burning and seeing people in iron is not thrilling and in fact freaky. While it’s nice that Mahiro continues to sort through things with Hakaze. It is further shown in the spoiler
that Mahiro indeed has a rather worrying face of a maniac and it gets worse from the looks of it. At this rate his mental state is to be questioned to before. Is he going insane due to power?

About before the fight, things are getting uglier in the spoiler
as more bodies being revealed = to having the impression of a higher toll of death itself. Not good for the morale. However Yoshino gets in even bigger trouble as his fight draws closer and that of Mahiro himself.

About Yoshino VS Evangeline, well the first thing occurred to me in the spoiler
that being of a rather nasty surprise laid out by Evangeline. Choke grabbing Yoshino like that was quite nasty indeed. Good thing he got some powers and managed to use them to shake off Evangeline from her grasp that was quite good.

While in the school, I have to admit that Evangeline in the spoiler
was hilarious with her eating that of all things and moments but then again it was free from that market so it’s all good. Got to admit that Evangeline just keep getting innovative in the spoiler
as she thinks of using gas this time around and if you don’t have a gas mask against it, you are screwed pretty much. I did like her in the following,

As she takes off her mask. She looks splendid for some reason at that moment. However glory coming to a halt as the gas failed and Yoshino in the spoiler
is aiming at her back. She did do a nice move to disarm him but he got back at her by grabbing her. Which resulted in a falling.

So it finally ends in the spoiler
by very surprisingly Yoshino actually using his powers to save a life? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? After she did all this to him? Man it better pan out for him still. Yoshino in regards to that is a good guy.

About Mahiro VS Spear Guy, the start of the fight in the spoiler
was kick ass! The guy with that spear is amazing in the following,

Really well done and I like his appearance. The fight really started off good and I hope to see more of it like that.

About thee end, it’s kind of obvious the series with the spoiler
has a major attention span here. Hakaze’s brother is in the city itself where she uses 2 people to communicate with her? OH REALLY????? Well big problem I see coming up. Major ass fights and I can’t wait to see them.

About the ED, I have 3 points of nice interest in the list
  • The first one in the spoiler
    shows how nice and plain is the background and I like it TBH.

• Best part of the ED for me is Aika and Hakaze in the spoiler
    shows nice faces of them and it shows some nice service of their backs and sides while naked.
    Not bad at all really.

• Finally in the spoiler
    it’s nice to see the 2 boys Yoshino and Mahiro young and having fun. It adds a positive dynamism. Mahiro has nice hair cut there.

About the preview, it looks very promising in the spoiler
as that most amazing fight I want to see of the Spear Guy IS COMING UP YO! That’s good yo! Then there is more Hakaze, which is also good!
Yumekichi11Oct 11, 2012 4:20 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 11, 2012 12:07 PM

Feb 2012
Thank god that isn't a real plague lol hmmm then again if it was would it be legal to melt down the corpse for the iron o.o? Probably not a good question to ask xD

They have made it clear that there is something unusual surrounding the death of mahiro's sister.
AvereOct 11, 2012 12:34 PM
Oct 11, 2012 12:46 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome OP remains awesome XD, still makes me wonder if this series is going to go with an original ending, i mean granted i know the manga is way ahead of the 18 translated chapters so far but still.
Oct 11, 2012 12:52 PM

Jun 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Awesome OP remains awesome XD, still makes me wonder if this series is going to go with an original ending, i mean granted i know the manga is way ahead of the 18 translated chapters so far but still.

Ive seen till chapter 38 in raw and big revelations were made but still everything seems to heading to other events yet to resolve AKA they will continue for some time, so I think when the anime ends, the manga will still be running, so yeah, original ending for sure.

GREAT EPISODE. I friggin love that opening!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 11, 2012 12:55 PM
Mar 2012
it was pretty good but still nothing special
Oct 11, 2012 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
My expectations from the first episode carried through! Lovely episode, nice scenes and story, and it is apparent now that Yoshino's girlfriend was Aika, without Aika's brother knowing. It also seems something about Aika's death is related to the mages.
Oct 11, 2012 1:05 PM

Oct 2011
Yet another amazing episode! This anime is probably my favorite of Fall as of now.
Oct 11, 2012 1:07 PM

Jun 2012
YUSH! Expectations were met!
Oct 11, 2012 1:15 PM
Jul 2011
I really love how the story is unfolding, not sure if i should continue watching or to marathon it when its finished airing.
Oct 11, 2012 1:23 PM

Oct 2012
I didn't think i'll end up watching this anime, but that's one of the wonders of spare time. So far so good, it's enjoyable. Also our main character got used to the magic quickly and the fight with Mahiro and the spear guy was good.

Lol I don't know the mc's name but can rember Mahiro.
Oct 11, 2012 1:27 PM

Jul 2012
I liked it episode a lot. Got good feelings about this anime. The graphic and style of magic is nice, and i like the character of dead girlfriend. But why does one of the main guys wear hair clips? I dont aprove this. Quotes from Shakespearet are nice as well.
Oct 11, 2012 1:41 PM

Aug 2010
I like the style and the character designs. I'm looking forward to this show. I lol every time that girl stranded on the island is shown lying around in almost nothing thinking she is a big shot.
Oct 11, 2012 1:47 PM
Feb 2008
Hm, I don't know if I like this show or not. I guess I'll watch the next episode too.
Oct 11, 2012 1:52 PM
Apr 2011
With episode two out, it is even more apparent than in episode one already, the characters are flat out idiots. Like all of them behave the most clicheed way imaginable. The OP is forgettable and the Shakespear lines are so ridiculously misplaced it's actually the most hilarious thing of the show so far.
I hope it improves in those departments, both characters and dialog, because the premise has the potential to develop into a pretty good story. The art's great, too. Other than that, meh.
I'm an idiot who may unintentionally insult you or try to get you caught up in an argument. If so, I'm sorry. If not, continue to have fun.
Oct 11, 2012 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
Gizzleby said:
With episode two out, it is even more apparent than in episode one already, the characters are flat out idiots.
care to elaborate?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 11, 2012 2:10 PM

Dec 2010
Changing the way the fights were done was ok, but they didn't represent Yoshino's true character very well like they did in the manga, i mean her inner thoughts touched upon it but it was still much better represented in the manga. the animation remains great though, and if anything these early episodes are something to look forward to since it looses some quality after that.
Oct 11, 2012 2:27 PM

Jul 2012
Good episode the mafia/CIA chick must get upset alot getting owned by magic users....I would be frustrated to their all noobs lol.
My favorite line from her was "Lonely grown women have alot of Toys" lol I see what she did there.
Man dating your best friends sister is a sticky situation but its best if you tell them not wait till the world hits apocalyptic crisis
Oct 11, 2012 2:27 PM
Apr 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Gizzleby said:
With episode two out, it is even more apparent than in episode one already, the characters are flat out idiots.
care to elaborate?

Mahiro being told not to fight the guy with the spear, ofc he fights. His friend not using his talismans to sprint away from the assassin lady but rather chooses to trap himself in school running to the rooftop. And if that lady would have been only halfdecent in her job, she wouldn't be surprised by the boy coming from behind with her own gun. Then the boy commences to close the distance between the two of them so she has the opportunity to beat him in close combat which she does, like wasn't it totally obvious that would happen? Then she partners up with him and suddenly acts all emotional and caring, few minutes before she was threatening to shoot him all mercilessly. And by the way, dozens, maybe hundreds of people around you just died, I guess that doesn't get to you at all, right, just interrupts the epic action and dialog. These were just the obvious things I could recall just after watching the episode. I suppose someone will come and lecture me about how I'm totally wrong about these things and it makes sense if you only twist it the way you want it to be.
I'm an idiot who may unintentionally insult you or try to get you caught up in an argument. If so, I'm sorry. If not, continue to have fun.
Oct 11, 2012 2:31 PM

Jan 2012
I;m beginning to like this series.
Oct 11, 2012 2:33 PM
Jun 2011
Gizzleby said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Gizzleby said:
care to elaborate?

Mahiro being told not to fight the guy with the spear, ofc he fights. His friend not using his talismans to sprint away from the assassin lady but rather chooses to trap himself in school running to the rooftop. And if that lady would have been only halfdecent in her job, she wouldn't be surprised by the boy coming from behind with her own gun. Then the boy commences to close the distance between the two of them so she has the opportunity to beat him in close combat which she does, like wasn't it totally obvious that would happen? Then she partners up with him and suddenly acts all emotional and caring, few minutes before she was threatening to shoot him all mercilessly. And by the way, dozens, maybe hundreds of people around you just died, I guess that doesn't get to you at all, right, just interrupts the epic action and dialog. These were just the obvious things I could recall just after watching the episode. I suppose someone will come and lecture me about how I'm totally wrong about these things and it makes sense if you only twist it the way you want it to be.

its an anime bro it doesn't have to be rational :D
Oct 11, 2012 2:35 PM

Sep 2012
This show is a bit better than what I expected. I like the characters and the fights are pretty cool. I don't see the point of those Shakespeare quote, but that's a minor problem.

InfiniteDestiny said:
Changing the way the fights were done was ok, but they didn't represent Yoshino's true character very well like they did in the manga, i mean her inner thoughts touched upon it but it was still much better represented in the manga. the animation remains great though, and if anything these early episodes are something to look forward to since it looses some quality after that.

Are you talking about the animation or the plot?
SetsukoHaraOct 11, 2012 2:38 PM
Oct 11, 2012 2:36 PM

Jan 2012
Another great episode. Love the plot development.

Oct 11, 2012 2:38 PM

Mar 2012
dfsgjhfngykjklygi
Oct 11, 2012 2:41 PM

Jun 2010
I feel like I am watching Guilty Crown. Yoshino is somewhat like Shoe, Mahiro like Gai & Aika somewhat like Mana.

So, Yoshino's gf was only platonic?

Anyway, if Hakaze is so powerful as she says & she is able to see everything, why doesn't she give directions to the guys to come & get her from the island? She surely knows where she is, since she knows everything. And let's say the island is somewhat far; She can chant some magic words & create something to get there. (Yes, apparently she is able to use magic even if she is on the island, just look at episode 2.)
To me she looks more like a retarded witch.
Oct 11, 2012 2:43 PM

Dec 2010
Gizzleby said:
I suppose someone will come and lecture me about how I'm totally wrong about these things and it makes sense if you only twist it the way you want it to be.

With your mentality you make it seem like your worth wasting the time on, don't make me laugh, someone else may have time to waste, but frankly trying to talk people like you out of anything is redundant since your narrow minded, and it has nothing to do with you liking or disliking this show either, its simply the way your present your thoughts, their is nothing open minded about it at all.
Oct 11, 2012 2:46 PM
Apr 2011
abaanda said:
stuff and quoted stuff

its an anime bro it doesn't have to be rational :D

Yeah, I know, I know, but there are also anime where you don't facepalm at every action the characters take. Maybe it's just me being overly critical, but in this case it totally annoys me. As I said, there was potential, but the first two episodes - for me - just didn't use this potential to its fullest. Serious business, this anime stuff.
Oct 11, 2012 2:46 PM

Dec 2010
deathxempress said:
Anyway, if Hakaze is so powerful as she says & she is able to see everything, why doesn't she give directions to the guys to come & get her from the island? She surely knows where she is, since she knows everything. And let's say the island is somewhat far; She can chant some magic words & create something to get there. (Yes, apparently she is able to use magic even if she is on the island, just look at episode 2.)

All in due time will be explained, but their one explanation i can give right now since its not a spoiler its simply something you overlooked, you said she knows where she is? if i stick you a barrel and when you wake up your on a random island you honestly expect to know where you are? It was even said that the anime is disguised with magic so no one else can see it, also you should be patient they will explain the flaws of magic the very next episode, i believe even the title gave such indication, their are limits to magic. Even if she is the most powerful she isn't absolute. You make it seem like all magic is the same, they also said this episode since you like to reference that Mahiro can use "simple" magic through her talismans, why else do you think she told him not to fight that dude, its because even if he is good at fighting he is outclassed in terms of magic.
Oct 11, 2012 2:48 PM

Jun 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
deathxempress said:

All in due time will be explained, but their one explanation i can give right now since its not a spoiler its simply something you overlooked, you said she knows where she is? if i stick you a barrel and when you wake up your on a random island you honestly expect to know where you are? It was even said that the anime is disguised with magic so no one else can see it, also you should be patient they will explain the flaws of magic the very next episode, i believe even the title gave such indication, their are limits to magic. Even if she is the most powerful she isn't absolute.

She is supposed to know everything & have the ultimate power.

...Doesn't sounds different from the all-powerful Kirito from SAO.
Oct 11, 2012 2:51 PM

Dec 2010
deathxempress said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
deathxempress said:

All in due time will be explained, but their one explanation i can give right now since its not a spoiler its simply something you overlooked, you said she knows where she is? if i stick you a barrel and when you wake up your on a random island you honestly expect to know where you are? It was even said that the anime is disguised with magic so no one else can see it, also you should be patient they will explain the flaws of magic the very next episode, i believe even the title gave such indication, their are limits to magic. Even if she is the most powerful she isn't absolute.

She is supposed to know everything & have the ultimate power.

...Doesn't sounds different from the all-powerful Kirito from SAO.

Sigh....people like you really are annoying, this is the Zetsuen no Tempest forum yet you can't let things go, you don't like SAO? i frankly don't give a crap, just voice your opinion on that forum not this one, as for your first statement it may just be more pathetic than your second, all knowing? lol you are basing your criticism on an assumption? You don't even know the rules of magic yet you believe you can criticize how she applies them, half baked theories based on lack of info just make you look impatient and childish.
Oct 11, 2012 2:55 PM

Jun 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:

Sigh....people like you really are annoying, this is the Zetsuen no Tempest forum yet you can't let things go, you don't like SAO? i frankly don't give a crap, just voice your opinion on that forum not this one, as for your first statement it may just be more pathetic than your second, all knowing? lol you are basing your criticism on an assumption? You don't even know the rules of magic yet you believe you can criticize how she applies them, half baked theories based on lack of info just make you look impatient and childish.

Since when you cannot express your opinion openly? I just said that those characters share that similarity. I didn't went to compare ZnT to SAO.

Then, the execution is lacking.

Childish, heh. I suppose you would consider me mature if I were to say, "ZnT is a masterpiece."
Oct 11, 2012 2:56 PM

Nov 2009
This one is unexpectedly good, although as not good as Psycho pass (with deep psychology stuff involved), but it is still a decent action show this season. I like Yoshino, he's calm and really mature, hes a big different compare to most of the shounen mc.

The number episodes are still unknown? If it has 2cours, then it will be worth expecting for.
Oct 11, 2012 2:56 PM
Apr 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
Gizzleby said:
I suppose someone will come and lecture me about how I'm totally wrong about these things and it makes sense if you only twist it the way you want it to be.

With your mentality you make it seem like your worth wasting the time on, don't make me laugh, someone else may have time to waste, but frankly trying to talk people like you out of anything is redundant since your narrow minded, and it has nothing to do with you liking or disliking this show either, its simply the way your present your thoughts, their is nothing open minded about it at all.

And you totally did waste the time ._. It was just a precaution for some fanboys that try to defend everything. I encountered these people a lot who just look for posts that contain some critical reaction to their new favourite series and then flame the hell out of the author for being a "hater" and tell him to just stop watching the show or commit suicide or whatever.
Now you might read too much into this post of mine since you are one of those people that don't like being confronted with criticism. But I assure you, I just pointed out some things that in my opinion are some big flaws, with emphasis on "my opinion". And unsurprisingly I already got flamed, without any real reasons or explanations given, too. I mean, look at your post. It's just random insults. If you could explain I'd surely listen why you're thinking that of me. Like I explained my line of thought.
Oct 11, 2012 2:57 PM

Jul 2010
The fight between Yoshino and Yamamoto was different in the manga. She ambushed him in his house. He used a magic talisman to crash her into the wall. Then he kicked her into a cupboard and immediately took the gun and aimed it at her. He didn't foolish get closer to her as was shown in the anime. After his hamlet quotes and seeing his cold eyes she understood that he had no problem shooting her. Then he offered her a deal the same way as was shown.

I don't see why it was necessary to change it. They probably just wanted to make it longer or something. As for Mahiro attacking the spear guy. Yeah, it was foolish, but it was quite in character as Mahiro is pretty much an arrogant prick.
ReinouOct 11, 2012 3:00 PM
Oct 11, 2012 2:58 PM

Jul 2012
Gizzleby said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Gizzleby said:
care to elaborate?

LMAO man express your opnions man thats what a forum is for. I've said stuff about the supposed best anime "Sword art Online" and man I really got it
Amon-RawOct 11, 2012 3:01 PM
Oct 11, 2012 2:59 PM

Dec 2010
deathxempress said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Since when you cannot express your opinion openly? I just said that those characters share that similarity. I didn't went to compare ZnT to SAO.

Then, the execution is lacking.

Childish, heh. I suppose you would consider me mature if I were to say, "ZnT is a masterpiece."

As if, do you see me in anyway saying this show is a masterpiece or even a favorite of mine? I just find it amusing that you reasoning is so fickle. That's about it.

So let me get this straight, you think the execution is lacking because you don't know everything two episodes in....oh wow do i feel sorry for you, you must have been one of those people that felt really stupid for criticizing shows like Steins;Gate before finishing them.
Oct 11, 2012 3:03 PM

Jun 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:

As if, do you see me in anyway saying this show is a masterpiece or even a favorite of mine? I just find it amusing that you reasoning is so fickle. That's about it.

So let me get this straight, you think the execution is lacking because you don't know everything two episodes in....oh wow do i feel sorry for you, you must have been one of those people that felt really stupid for criticizing shows like Steins;Gate before finishing them.

What everything? Hakaze's part does not makes much of sense. And of course the execution ain't that great. The first episode is proof of it.

Steins;Gate? I did not criticized that, sorry. How about to check my list first?

..And oh, I checked yours. Now I understand.

Oct 11, 2012 3:04 PM

Aug 2009
I cannot take anything the MC is saying seriously with that stupid ass ribbon in his hair... like it was annoying in the first ep now its just retarded... Anyway, some cool action and plot progression, I'm guessing Mahiro never figured out his friend was seeing his sister lol. I never noticed how girly the ed theme is lol... well... I guess its kind of going for that shounen-ai demographic as are a lot of shows this season lol.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 11, 2012 3:05 PM
Apr 2011
Amon-Raw said:
Gizzleby said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Gizzleby said:
care to elaborate?

LMAO man express your opnions man thats what a forum is for. I've said stuff about the supposed best anime "Sword art Online" and man I really got it

First of all, it's a boring evening over here, so more Q&A. I don't know, if I interpret this the right way, but I in no way want to deny other people's opinions about this show, but I certainly hate people who want to force their opinion onto me. That's what I meant with the last lines.
Oct 11, 2012 3:07 PM

Jun 2010
Gizzleby said:

And you totally did waste the time ._. It was just a precaution for some fanboys that try to defend everything. I encountered these people a lot who just look for posts that contain some critical reaction to their new favourite series and then flame the hell out of the author for being a "hater" and tell him to just stop watching the show or commit suicide or whatever.
Now you might read too much into this post of mine since you are one of those people that don't like being confronted with criticism. But I assure you, I just pointed out some things that in my opinion are some big flaws, with emphasis on "my opinion". And unsurprisingly I already got flamed, without any real reasons or explanations given, too. I mean, look at your post. It's just random insults. If you could explain I'd surely listen why you're thinking that of me. Like I explained my line of thought.

By the way, I like you. Your scores make more sense.

Jan 2008
Loving the OP but the ED feels incredibly out of place. Kinda like Beelzebub's 3rd ED even though it's a shounen.

Dec 2010
deathxempress said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

What everything? Hakaze's part does not makes much of sense. And of course the execution ain't that great. The first episode is proof of it.

Steins;Gate? I did not criticized that, sorry. How about to check my list first?

You can't read either i see, shows like Steins;Gate, meaning it was an example, do you understand or should perhaps evaluate it further.

I didn't even bother to check your list, i rarely use other peoples ratings as a basis for my points, in this case your rating has no purpose of merit to what i'm trying to say, my point was simply your impatient nature of judging something that is incomplete so i presented an example in S;G which had many people looking like morons for judging it before it finished or do you wish to deny this?

Now then lets see you breakdown while its so poorly executed and mind you your argument has to be reasonable to the concept that its two episodes in, or you could just admit here and now that you have no sense of patience.
Oct 11, 2012 3:08 PM

Jun 2011
Okay the Hamlet quotes were really corny :/ At least things seem to be picking up

4/5
Oct 11, 2012 3:10 PM

Jun 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
deathxempress said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

You can't read either i see, shows like Steins;Gate, meaning it was an example, do you understand or should perhaps evaluate it further.

I didn't even bother to check your list, i rarely use other peoples ratings as a basis for my points, in this case your rating has no purpose of merit to what i'm trying to say, my point was simply your impatient nature of judging something that is incomplete so i presented an example in S;G which had many people looking like morons for judging it before it finished or do you wish to deny this?

Now then lets see you breakdown while its so poorly executed and mind you your argument has to be reasonable to the concept that its two episodes in, or you could just admit here and now that you have no sense of patience.

No, no. Say a valid title. Well, you are quite fun after all.

I think you should watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
Oct 11, 2012 3:11 PM

May 2010
i honestly think this show is just trying too hard..
not all that great sofar-

2/5
Oct 11, 2012 3:11 PM

Sep 2012
deathxempress said:

What everything? Hakaze's part does not makes much of sense.

To be fair, we don't know much about her situation.
Oct 11, 2012 3:13 PM

Dec 2010
deathxempress said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
deathxempress said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

No, no. Say a valid title. Well, you are quite fun after all.

I think you should watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Never have seen it so i can't relate to it, frankly though i have been told its overrated but thats besides the point

You are completely dodging the point, i made mine so its your turn to respond to it, on how you are impatient concerning developments or are actually going to breakdown why the execution is done poorly.
Oct 11, 2012 3:13 PM

Dec 2010
SetsukoHara said:
deathxempress said:

What everything? Hakaze's part does not makes much of sense.

To be fair, we don't know much about her situation.

Thus why i said to be patient...Heck one more episode and magic itself will be explained, half of the complaints may go away with just that.
Oct 11, 2012 3:15 PM

Aug 2011
Gizzleby said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Gizzleby said:
care to elaborate?

Oh, good that you know that someone will come and lecture you about it. Well rather, I don't really want it to be a 'lecture', just something you should consider. I'm not trying to say 'You're such a hater omg! Stop it!', you can stick with your opinions.

1) If Mahiro doesn't fight him, he'd probably be captured/killed. Samon ordered the dude to capture him. Mahiro is also the stubborn type who doesn't give a shit about what other people think.

2) Well, Yoshino only wanted to buy a little bit of time. Plus, those talismans' uses are numbered, so he can't just use them like they fall out of the sky.

3) Yamamoto thought that Yoshino would be there first since Yoshino was on a higher floor than her, but it surprised her that he wasn't there before her.

4) Yoshino closes the distance between the two of them, because he thought that it would shake her a little bit. But it didn't, and he ended up getting caught. Yoshino has brains, however, so he used a talisman to do what he did.

5) Yoshino makes a deal with Yamamoto, it's not like she's partnering up with him for free. Plus, it's not like her fight was with Yoshino in the first place, it was with Mahiro. She probably took his deal because the other end of the bargain because it was something that she gained.

6) So should the anime focus on how they got the disease and died? Sounds pretty boring to me. Well, maybe not, depending on how the execute that kind of anime. What can Yoshino really do? He was pretty shocked in the first episode. Even he said that somehow he 'believes every word that Mahiro's saying'. He was confused, got caught up in the mess, and somehow managed to get an understanding about what was going on. Yoshino is just a really calm person in general.

If you still think they're idiots, go ahead and do so.
Oct 11, 2012 3:15 PM

Dec 2010
Kerozinn said:
i honestly think this show is just trying too hard..

Not trying to single you out but I'm curious about something, what do you mean by trying to hard, i have heard it in several forums already and i don't see the meaning it, you make it seem like the show should knows its place or something and has a limit on what it can or cannot try.....
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.