Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 27, 2012 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Well, the latest episode was okay I guess. Doctor Miami makes her return also. Dem butterflies.

That "fight" scene during the talk around mid half involving Karen was funny. Koko and Jonah's interactions were once again cute and amusing to watch. Hoping for some more action next week but Kasper definitely had something to share with the world.

Stark700Nov 27, 2012 8:33 AM
Nov 27, 2012 11:15 AM

Jul 2010
Can never get enough of Koko and Jonah together. Such a great duo.
Nov 27, 2012 9:27 PM

Jul 2012
Awesome, everyone and everything is starting to come together. Koko's world eh? Very interesting episode.

Also loving the ending when they were talking about logistics. Bookman is there too!
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Nov 27, 2012 11:36 PM

Sep 2011
So Kasper announced a project that they did, but it seems Koko has her own little thing that she is doing..I wonder what this could be? I can't wait, and next episode looks like we'll get some action.
Nov 27, 2012 11:59 PM

May 2011
Elite60 said:
Can never get enough of Koko and Jonah together. Such a great duo.

+1

So close yet so far. Jonah is definitely had some thoughts about Koko there.
Nov 28, 2012 2:15 AM

Sep 2012
The plan's name is Jormungand. At least something interesting :)
Nov 28, 2012 2:16 AM
Mar 2011
does anyone else get the feeling that johan might be the one who will kill koko? i mean dont forget the first episode where he says he hates arms dealers and they keep reiterating almost episode "i travel with an arms dealer"
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 28, 2012 2:38 AM

Jan 2011
return of many faces this episode love how those two were fighting during the talk

Man i really wanna know what Jormungand is seems like everyone wants to jump on the bandwangon with KoKo lol

not only that is Kasper monopolizing all arms deals with this new company?

looks like the US starting to make a move
Nov 28, 2012 3:37 AM
Jun 2008
so koko & dr.miami still on working on the "plan" yet also unveil a toy robot factory building which cia people hmm still wonder koko's "plan"?

then dr.miami has visit from ccat people that want get in "plan" while karen fighting mildo still miami keep it quiet & karen beat up mildo.

koko has meet trohovshi give also want know what is koko's "plan" yet while kasper reveal something called Hek-GG got cia & others "hmm" yet koko still keep her "plan" quiet.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Nov 28, 2012 3:57 AM

May 2008
Question to manga readers, is this season final season?
Nov 28, 2012 4:48 AM

May 2010
wo grow ass women in the background fighting? fuck it were still gonna talk biznezz LOL

PRICELESS!!!
Nov 28, 2012 5:28 AM

Apr 2011
zero_suls said:

I haven't read the manga though this is the last season of Jormungand, In this news post, It states "All eleven volumes of the original manga will be fully animated in the two seasons."
So there you have it :D unless they have some sort of sequel with a original story....
Nov 28, 2012 8:45 AM

Apr 2008
zero_suls said:

Yeah, the manga is complet. Koko is the least stable character in the series

Nov 28, 2012 9:20 AM

Sep 2010
the tension is only rising but its already killing me!!!!

almost felt sorry for that poor Milde, what a beating lol
also: Dat Chocolade (or however you spell it) trollface
TyrelSep 9, 2014 8:32 AM
Nov 28, 2012 9:55 AM

Sep 2010
Cool episode, lots of foreshadowing. Seems like Jormungand is something bigger than just the Hek-GG. I think its going to be something with the satelites and hopefully lazers !
Nov 28, 2012 12:05 PM
Jan 2011
Whoa, if I understand this right Kasper's Hek-GG is offering it's services to outsource the deployment, transportation and supplying of troops during conflicts which would make it cheaper for any world military to move troops and supplys around. The satellite are there to provide real time monitoring of troop demands. If I'm not mistaking, Koko plans to snatch from Kasper.

I wonder if somewhere around the last few episodes, Jonah would start to question Koko or might wanna go against her?
Nov 28, 2012 1:23 PM

Nov 2010
So the title is the plan
A lot of dialogue, but still a nice episode
Nov 28, 2012 1:30 PM

Dec 2011
I am pretty sure Koko and her plan with Dr.Minami is completely different from what Kasper is announcing. Although, I think they are still connected. The only plan that I can think of that will happen is world domination with weapons.

This Hekmatyar Global Grid will surely privatize war. I love how they finally mentioned Jormungand.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2012 1:49 PM

Jun 2008
Wait? Isn't Jormungand the satellite network? Why would Koko name her plan like that if it's something completely different?
I definitely saw it on the satellites.

On the other hand Minami sad that their was a dose of sarcasm on giving that name so who knows...
Nov 28, 2012 1:55 PM

Nov 2011
Finally, a name to match the plan.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 28, 2012 3:46 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome to see the name of the plan as well as Koko manipulating everything while acting as if there wasn't a care in the world, also seems like their is foreshadowing to Jonah trying to kill Koko? Whatever the case as Koko's plan comes together its getting real.
Nov 28, 2012 4:41 PM
Oct 2010
ffuckk this is gettiing win-er fffuuuuu was that the NSA in that short clip toward the end?
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Nov 28, 2012 4:48 PM
Mar 2011
Monad said:
Wait? Isn't Jormungand the satellite network? Why would Koko name her plan like that if it's something completely different?

On the other hand Minami sad that their was a dose of sarcasm on giving that name so who knows...

its sarcastic because of this quote;

"though i devour the five lands
and drink the three oceans dry,
i am powerless against the sky
for i have neither wings, nor legs, nor hands.
i am the world snake
my name is jormungand"

i believe Koko is trying to rule the sky with those rocket satellites
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 28, 2012 6:29 PM

Aug 2011
Badass series is badass.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 28, 2012 11:15 PM

Jul 2010
Koko, Casper, Curry.. Everyone is about to start something new.
President Curry is thinking over retiring and opening restaurant.
It's similar to Boss Dominique team.
But why both of them start restaurant as next job?
kusushiNov 29, 2012 1:07 AM
Nov 29, 2012 9:38 AM

Jun 2010
So Jormungand is pronounced as Yor/mun/gand/. The episode was just badass. NEW WORLD! I can't even comprehend about the HK-GG thingy but Im really curious about what's gonna happen.
Nov 29, 2012 10:30 AM

Feb 2009
-MgZ_ said:
So Jormungand is pronounced as Yor/mun/gand/. The episode was just badass. NEW WORLD! I can't even comprehend about the HK-GG thingy but Im really curious about what's gonna happen.

The title in Japanese ヨルムンガンド is read as Yorumungando. So yeah.

And fuck yeah, Philippines. It's probably somewhere in Makati with those high-rise buildings.
Though to freely hold a weapons conference there, some strings were definitely pulled lol.
This plan is really big and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Nov 29, 2012 10:47 AM

Apr 2012
Ohhh, we finally get a clue as to why the show is called Jourmungand. Looking forward to hearing more about Koko and Minami's plan!
Nov 30, 2012 10:44 AM

Jul 2012
This show never fails me....just never...but it looks like Jonah is distancing himself from Koko
Nov 30, 2012 4:43 PM

Jul 2008
Oh the title finally becomes relevant. This is going to be good.

Now I take we get to see how loco Koko really is.
Dec 2, 2012 4:36 AM

Jun 2011
Very interesting episode! Koko's plan is starting to rush forward at a rapid pace now, and that's got everyone very interested. I wonder what the "new world" Koko was speaking of means...

Schokolade ftw always!

Jonah is starting to think about Koko seriously now, I wonder if this is hinting that he's starting to doubt Koko or something...
Dec 2, 2012 9:49 PM

Jun 2011
amginex said:
Monad said:

its sarcastic because of this quote;

"though i devour the five lands
and drink the three oceans dry,
i am powerless against the sky
for i have neither wings, nor legs, nor hands.
i am the world snake
my name is jormungand"

i believe Koko is trying to rule the sky with those rocket satellites

Actually along with that quote it describes the real meaning of Jormungand which is a Serpent that circles the earth. by Norwegian origin .

Dec 12, 2012 12:50 PM

Jan 2011
This was a great episode, I wonder how big this part of the show will be. I can't imagine how epic the action part(s) of it'll be. Seeing as the opening has been accurate when looking back at it so far, I guess we still have some really epic parts to come.
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 16, 2012 4:44 PM

Apr 2009
Milde just got beaten to a pulp by Karen. LOL
belatkuro said:
And fuck yeah, Philippines. It's probably somewhere in Makati with those high-rise buildings.
Though to freely hold a weapons conference there, some strings were definitely pulled lol.
This plan is really big and I'm excited to see where it goes.

Surprised the hell out of me as well. And a weapons exposition at that? Never gonna happen in real life but oh well. XD

I'm even curious now to what Jormungand really is? At first I thought it was the network of satellites they've put up there but Koko just said it's the name of the plan she was cooking up with Minami, or maybe it was still related since we've seen the name on the body of one of the satellites? Or maybe that was yet another network of satellites? An orbital missile launch/delivery system? The World Snake will now rule from the sky as well. Sorry been speculating much...again. XD Anyway the old lady arms dealer somehow got the wind of it and she desperately wants in on the Jormungand.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 18, 2012 1:43 PM

Feb 2012
Nice, the plan is taking form and it was great to see a lot of characters return.
Jan 3, 2013 4:07 AM

Aug 2010
"Only trust the dead." Very funny Koko, so this was what you told Chinatsu before you killed her? It's nice that the title has been finally invoked. I laughed a lot when the girls fought in the background, good stuff. 4/5.
Jan 9, 2013 7:27 AM

Feb 2012
If this is realistic, then I’m sure that the United States won’t stand for Kasper’s plan. A key factor to America’s hegemony is the fact that it is the only country that can exert significant military strength anywhere in the world.
Jan 20, 2013 10:10 PM

Sep 2011
"Jormungand", would have never thought.
Apr 20, 2013 1:36 PM

Jan 2013
I really liked this episode. Also Schokolade is quite smart, loved her trolling :D.
May 3, 2013 4:51 PM
Jul 2012
Ehh nothing to say much to this episode.
Pretty interesting some scenes.Karen cool.
4/5
Dec 5, 2013 3:00 PM

Nov 2009
They said the series name in the show!!!

lol, anyways, enough being a retard for now, and lol'ed when the inventor chick was jealous of Koko and wanted a jonah too.
Jan 17, 2014 11:48 PM

Jul 2013
I want a Jonah!... lol what is he a toy or something??

Jormungand huh?... well I don't know if that's a real word..
Jan 15, 2015 12:15 AM
Jun 2013
wait the doc is kokos best friend? I hope we get some flashbacks with them two. we got some random boob touch and karen is no fun. we got a CATFIGHT!!! and poor mildo cant win.
Mar 16, 2015 7:59 AM

Feb 2015
There we go, i was beginning to wonder why the anime was called the midgard serpent jormungand in first place. I guess it has something to do with the beginning of both seasons, they probably go to space or something.

It was hard paying attention to Miami and the other guy when there was a catfight going on in the background, though the girl's (forgot her name) voice after she lost cracked me up. And so did "Koko, arent you clinging to him a bit too much" Valmet, Valmet, Valmet lol.
Sep 4, 2015 1:39 PM

May 2012
Decent episode, let's see what's next!
Mar 21, 2016 9:55 PM

Feb 2015
this was an ok episode. when the announcement of koko and casper/kapser's project came up i had a weird feeling inside of me. it seems like this is a very dangerous thing, they'd better watch out.
Jul 28, 2017 12:49 PM

Jul 2009
Great to see some old familiar faces like Scarecrow and Minami :D So Minami has a plan with Koko to create a "new world" huh ... and now we can see where the name of this show comes from! Seems like nobody knows about it, but I think HekGG was hinted to be unknown to Koko too (or at least that's how I read the conversation at the end). Really interesting points about the privitization of war, especially with Minami talking to Curry as well. Oh, and the fight between Mildo and Karen was awesome XD Lots of setup in this episode, but I bet it's gonna be good for the next one and maybe even the last arc too! :O
Mar 31, 2018 11:22 AM
Dec 2017
The fight between Mildo and Karen was the highlight of the episode. Ohh Mildo, such a likable character, always getting her ass beat. I like how she able to remain cheerful even after losing a fight. also, I think the author of this series secretly or subconsciously wants to open a restaurant.
Dec 4, 2020 9:23 AM

Jul 2017
The Jormungand plan is finally close to taking shape, with Koko and Dr. Miami at the helm. Kasper made an announcement about the Hek-GG, which would assist clients around the world to improve military logistics as well as efficiency as a whole, which intrigues some people but not Koko, who seems focused on her own little secret plan. For how affectionate she is towards Jonah and how fun she can be, she does have a ton of distance between her real thoughts and what she shows to the outside world. Interested to see what the plan exactly entails in the upcoming episodes but it definitely sounds like an entire revolution that would affect the globe when seeing Dr. Miami talk about how she wants to live in the new world which Koko would form with the execution of this secret project.
Jul 5, 2021 2:30 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A bit of a setup chapter. It feels a bit ominous, doesn't it? Things are going to get bad for them.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2012

233 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 10, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2012

86 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 9, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2012

175 by Karva1 »»
Apr 28, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2012

123 by Karva1 »»
Apr 27, 11:38 PM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.