Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 13, 2012 8:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

A bit rushed into the story, too rushed. It also seems that Kana Hanazawa is playing one of the new girls so looking forward to more of her work.

So far though, it's just rushed in too fast. The main heroine girl is already in love with the guy as she claims and the protagonist seems to already exhibit experience with his powers despite his second time using it.

Anyways, hope this will have more explanations later on as the story deepens a bit more.
KinetaSep 11, 2012 11:03 AM
Jul 13, 2012 9:30 AM

Feb 2009
Wow seriously, they're changing the order of events in here. It doesn't make sense for Erica to transfer and then they return to Rome. Godou was suppose to be the only one to go to Rome to meet Erica and she is to transfer at the end of the arc. At least we got the fight between Godou and Erica, though it's not as good as I hoped. Too rushed. And his powers look too convenient and easy to use when they have strict conditions for activation.
Ah well, seeing as we have Ena in the OP, this is gonna be rushed to hell. At least the characters' personality are still intact. Erica is sly but her loyalty and love to Godou is true, no matter how much Godou pushes her away.
Jul 13, 2012 9:44 AM

Oct 2010
This episode of Campione showed a rather nice ED and OP of rather group proportions. Seeing this looks rushed. I shall pick up the other materials provided time after this series to see what difference have been made.

About Erica, she was quite slutty with the following face,

That much I can’t deny along with the spoiler
Godou on top of her. Rather sexy and they do make the couple already. First kiss counts a lot. In fact so much that in the spoiler
it shows Erica’s lips rather leaving an impression.

About the following character,

I like her a lot. She is loli and cute.

About the following girl, in the spoiler
she is sexy and shy. Rather reserved by MOE enticing. Nice shrine maiden.

About the following loli, I liker her eye color and design in the spoiler
reminds me of other girls. Still very adorable. I will leave it at that.

BTW GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=463495
Erica mainly and her sexy parts.
Yumekichi11Jul 13, 2012 1:26 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 13, 2012 10:30 AM

Nov 2007
so she doesn't really want to use him, she just wants to bang. oh cool. she is hot though, eventually he'll give in. like he said it is a bit sudden.

the going back to Italy all of a sudden did seem a bit out of place.

so there's a priestess, and some god loli now. the harem grows.

this guy is never gonna have peace again, but it's a good thing.
Jul 13, 2012 10:43 AM

Nov 2008
About the ED Raise, it's a good song but the issue with it is Yui Ogura's voice is a tad too soft but the instrumental version will pretty much be better once the CD is released.

Erica is one of the most assertive main females this season even more than Konoe, she just kissed Godou in front of the whole class and even crawls into his bed.

The battle was really good and we got to see Godou's powers in action, I liked the fact he can throw Erica's summon with his bare hands and the evasion. Bye Bye Roman Colosseum.

Yuri is very cute and shy with a nice bust she'll be my favorite as well as Athena.

Shizuka is adorable.

Jul 13, 2012 11:05 AM

Oct 2011
I could bear with this ep... somehow. I could even finish it, if it will has around 12-13 episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2012 11:12 AM

Dec 2007
Is it just me, or is Godou an idiot?

I mean, I get protagonists who are not interested in the opposite sex, who don't care about girls and all... But a beautiful girl just jumps into his bed, saying she loves him, and he gets angry at her and tells her to put some clothes on and get out? And gets angry "because she's ruined his relationship with his sister"? This guy is a siscon or what?

And yeah, I apply generic harem romcom logic here.

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Jul 13, 2012 11:52 AM

Mar 2012
Maurox said:
Is it just me, or is Godou an idiot?

I mean, I get protagonists who are not interested in the opposite sex, who don't care about girls and all... But a beautiful girl just jumps into his bed, saying she loves him, and he gets angry at her and tells her to put some clothes on and get out? And gets angry "because she's ruined his relationship with his sister"? This guy is a siscon or what?

And yeah, I apply generic harem romcom logic here.

Na see when you think a girl is just using you, you wont just jump on it like theres nothing to it. Since the issue is cleared up it'll probably get better, and his sister is his family i wouldnt want someone to ruin my relationship with my sister if i had one.

And now for my comments on the episodes:

Hahaha he just raped the Colosseum, Badass
Jul 13, 2012 11:54 AM
Jan 2011

Harem number 2 has just arrived.
Jul 13, 2012 11:57 AM

Aug 2010
I just love how her personality changed completely from the first episode.
I'm liking this even though it kinda fast paced.
Just as long as the MC isn't weak and a dumbass I will enjoy this fully.
Jul 13, 2012 12:10 PM

Dec 2011
Her personality went on a full turn.
I love Erica even more.
If the hero remains strong like that with no hesitation, this show will be better.
Cannot wait for the other Campione to appear.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2012 12:11 PM

Mar 2010
Another fast-paced episode, although a bit slower than the first. Quite enjoyable! :3

+1 for Hanazawa Kana!

Jul 2010
Thought it was weird seeing the transfer student routine first and then the fight between Erica and Godou. At least Godou is not useless...

Jul 2011
things are pretty fast paced somehow. also loved the new char. voiced by Hanazawa too! <3
Jul 13, 2012 12:29 PM

Aug 2008
Hear the narrator.
"This is a story about the young man who has become the Campione and women surrounding him"

Pretty blunt.

Well, if I can see MC who kicks asses, anything is fine.
Jul 13, 2012 12:32 PM

Oct 2011
Am I the only one who doesn't like Erica's sudden change of personality?
But Hanazawa character is love.
Jul 13, 2012 12:42 PM

Jun 2012
And so, the seventh Campione has appeared...now the Holy Grail War can finally begin - wait wrong series.

Anyway, I have to agree with everyone that it was way too rushed. The MC already seems to have mastery over his powers and Erica has already fallen in love with him. Like, that's stuff you usually see at the end of the series. Oh well, as long as there are epic fights and the MC isn't a wuss I won't care.

Also, lol at how he blew up the Colosseum.
Jul 13, 2012 12:44 PM

Aug 2010
Loving it more than i thought...well, I do feel it's rushed but it's still doing a good job.

Godou's a pretty BA character, liked how he immediately got used to his powers and beat Erica.

Love Erica's new personality esp that I know he's seriously in love and not playing around with him...esp the classroom scene and the scene with Godou's sister. And she's hot and not useless...what more what u want from a girl.

Finally Hanazawa Kana <3
Jul 13, 2012 12:50 PM

Aug 2008
Stark700 said:

So far though, it's just rushed in too fast. The main heroine girl is already in love with the guy as she claims and the protagonist seems to already exhibit experience with his powers despite his second time using it.

The key word is at the beginning. He clearly says "It's been a week (..) (I) was forced to test my abilities against other Campione, and finally come back here, to Japan"

So it's not his second fight. I'm guessing that other Campione beside duelling, helped him learn his abilities. Still, week is very short period to learn fighting...

As for Erica, I guess him becoming a Godslayer was one of the main reasons of her sudden love.
mapoklJul 13, 2012 1:14 PM
Jul 13, 2012 12:55 PM
Jun 2012
guys guys wait it says in the beginning an entire week passed before this episode took place soo im thinking... FLASHBACKS!!!! anyone else?
Jul 13, 2012 12:56 PM

Jul 2010

I like all the heroines of the story, Esp. Erica and that Lavender-haired girl(more like white or gray).
LunaJul 13, 2012 9:40 PM

Jul 13, 2012 1:22 PM

Jul 2011
This completely went downhill from the first episode. It's like what the heck?!

To see my full review go here: http://animeordie.blogspot.com/2012/07/campione-212.html
Jul 13, 2012 1:56 PM

Jun 2010
What?? So it will be our usual Harem Anime? or will the romance really develop? I hope the latter will happen. I'll just read the Novel...
Jul 13, 2012 2:51 PM

Dec 2011
So let me get this straight "Campione" can be refered to as "God slayer", "King of Kings" and "Demon King"? if thats the case can't wait to see the peak of his powers.

I also noticed they recited the previous "Campione's" Im interested to see if they make an appearance.

So far so good, looking forward till the real action heats up~
Jul 13, 2012 3:14 PM
May 2010
So, Erica is whore. At first she was saying that she would have broken his neck if he tried to do something perverted to her and at the next scene she is lying naked at his bed.
Jul 13, 2012 3:30 PM

May 2010
Don't get what caused her to change, unless she's still hiding something.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Jul 13, 2012 3:41 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Well, I don't know, I'm kinda liking this. It is rushed, but I'm able to connect the dots. Erika's sudden infatuation makes some sense as I figure she was probably looking for a guy who could be her equal and not only did she found him, but he's a decent fellow to boot, besides being a powerful being in his own right. It's a harem theme, but there seems to be a real attempt at a plot.

Note, I've never read the manga this is based on, so comparisons to that are irrelevant to me. I'm rating the anime as it stands, not comparing it to something else.
Jul 13, 2012 3:49 PM

Nov 2011
good episode..cant w8 to see the other main chars
Hate Keeps me warm
Jul 13, 2012 4:04 PM

Jun 2009
It didn't really feel all that rushed except for Erica's sudden change in attitude. It was her who kissed him in the first place so it's weird how she assumed he's into her. And just after one kiss she's all over him too, it's weird but i really like her anyway.
I'm just curious about the lightspeed Japan -> Italy travel though, some kind of teleport magic?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 13, 2012 4:08 PM

Jan 2011
It really makes sense why he was so defensive. Even as hot as she is, when you have a feeling that someone is trying to use you, you will always feel uncomfortable about the situation. But its great she put it out there, and let it known her love is real.

Now she's allowed to have the babies.
Jul 13, 2012 4:45 PM

Nov 2011
The last episode and that... rushed.
Probably will put the entire novel in 12-13 episodes... =/
Jul 13, 2012 6:48 PM
Jun 2012
Much better episode than the first.
Jul 13, 2012 6:52 PM

Jun 2011
Jul 13, 2012 7:25 PM

Jul 2010
Oh god...so this will be a harem? wth ._. this episode was IMO very weak compared to first one.Erica was actually interesting in episode no.1, now shes some kind of bish.
The new girl is type of girl i hate the most.I hope other female characters will be more interesting.

Maurox said:
I mean, I get protagonists who are not interested in the opposite sex, who don't care about girls and all... But a beautiful girl just jumps into his bed, saying she loves him, and he gets angry at her and tells her to put some clothes on and get out? And gets angry "because she's ruined his relationship with his sister"? This guy is a siscon or what?.

Huh? every honest person would do that.He know Erica from maybe one day? you think he should jump into her bed and say ''i love you too''? wouldn't it be a little bit cheap? love is not something you do/know/feel after such a short meeting.+ girl wanted to freaking punch him in the face day before.I woulnd't scream ''GET OUT'' though =3=
And isn't bond with sister more important?
Jul 13, 2012 7:44 PM
Mar 2011
since every one failed to mention this guess i'll be the first. I think and i could be wrong here since i havn't read th novel yet but its possible he inherited his ability to attract the opposite sex from his grandpa, it might be one of the reasons erica suddenly fell in love with him. i'm looking foward to seeing how his harem grows.
Jul 13, 2012 7:49 PM

Jul 2009
Yeah... Erica had a 180 degrees change in personality. A bit disappointing, as she does come across as a 'prideful' woman, but that's quickly going down the drain.

Nonetheless, cool concept. I love the whole God of War thing.
Jul 13, 2012 7:57 PM
Sep 2010
This is to rushed I almost lost track of the show story and this is only episode 2 -___- Erica naked in bed with him I was like wtf? hold up!!!!!!!!!
Jul 13, 2012 8:03 PM

Jul 2010
Sasukei said:

I like all the heroines of the story, Esp. Erica and that Lavender-haired girl(more like white or gray).

pic is actually quite bad@$$.

though its shocking at the sudden change in her behaviors, im still liking this show. though i would still caution against her, who knows what she'll do if he puts his guard down.

Jul 13, 2012 8:14 PM

Dec 2011
The mispronunciation of "Liliana Kranjčar" was amusing. To all three Slavs watching.

This isn't terrible, but I find myself reminded of Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou and Highschool DxD, and I can't help thinking I'd rather have another season of those instead. Oh well.
Jul 13, 2012 10:21 PM
Jun 2012
LOL...Pandora should have said "I am your Loli Step mother".
Well they change the Story by skipping 2Volume worth (About Two months) and still have originality personality..so Its Natural that A lots will feel rushed which is true.
Jul 13, 2012 10:36 PM

Nov 2008
they are really rushing the story~
Jul 13, 2012 10:48 PM
Jul 2009
noireo said:
LOL...Pandora should have said "I am your Loli Step mother".

finally someone speaks my mind, seriously though that was one of the best quote of the series and they left it out *RAGE*

And so, the seventh Campione has appeared...now the Holy Grail War can finally begin - wait wrong series.

nope it's the right series if you read the novel :p

anyway rant again, although the pacing was decent but due to the rearranging of events they made a huge continuity blunder when the classmate gossip about his relationship with his harem, i mean seriously they could have just follow the original timeline with the battle first and ending at a cliffhanger with yuri getting info about goudou, but no they have to introduce as many female cast as fast as possible. (dumb asses)

and second rant, they left out dry humor about the coliseum but put in the overly use(and starting to get irritating) school male population jealousy gag. F******

anyway rant over, plus points for keeping the characters personality intact, great animation and BGM, and awesome OP/ED by elements garden as always but the ED could have been better if it wasn't ogura yui singing it >__> as much as i like loli's the high pitch doesn't suit the song.

8/10 again blah hope they don't screw up my liliy
Jul 13, 2012 10:51 PM

May 2011
Godou and Erica is make a perfect couple there.

Oh, don't forget the other girls.
Jul 13, 2012 11:22 PM
Jun 2012
Glad to see someone with the same view.

GarethXL said:

anyway rant again, although the pacing was decent but due to the rearranging of events they made a huge continuity blunder when the classmate gossip about his relationship with his harem, i mean seriously they could have just follow the original timeline with the battle first and ending at a cliffhanger with yuri getting info about goudou, but no they have to introduce as many female cast as fast as possible. (dumb asses)

That would have made the a good start in my view too, starting with godou meeting anna, Erica and knight's talks and finally the fight...right btw he should have have brutally trashed the steel lion, now he even took sometime to lift it.
I am quite angry about not putting a single line about the chant for his forms.
GarethXL said:

and second rant, they left out dry humor about the coliseum but put in the overly use(and starting to get irritating) school male population jealousy gag. F******

About the terrorist bombing?

Apart from that Athena in OP look good :)
Jul 14, 2012 12:08 AM

Jun 2010
I thought he would rip the lion in half when he got him in his hands. XD

Jul 14, 2012 12:10 AM

Apr 2012
YES! YES! YES!

This is it, JAPAN. Finally... Hagure Yuusha no Estetica then THIS. Finally, the MC isn't all idiot like in every Harem, and this time, it's a TRUE REAL HAREM that will be accepted by the MC and FINALLY a declaration that he accepted! This is true Harem, this is it.

YES again YES! 6/5.

Why do people keep on talking about the awesome story pace in a bad way? This anime is nice as it is, crying so much about story pace being too fast o.o, really?

We have one loli Pandora introduced, we'll find out more about her in short time, then we have a mysterious goddess and two more girls that we know for sure will enter his Harem. What's the problem?

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 14, 2012 12:47 AM

Mar 2011
Nice episode and comedy.MC is like archer from fate/zero from his childhood:)
Jul 14, 2012 1:22 AM

May 2010
Hmm, Erica with the 180 flip? now she all lovey dovey? kinda liked her better as the up tight noble wonmen now she kinda dumb down i mean she still enjoyable as a lead but still liked her better as her old self and thing are going a little fast for my taste, battle was sick though.

SideNote: Dat ASS. that is all :)
Jul 14, 2012 2:37 AM

Nov 2011
Agreed the pacing was really quick. We had a huge character personality switch, suddenly went from one week later back in Japan to Rome in just a matter of minutes and err yeah..

phnsr said:

This isn't terrible, but I find myself reminded of Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Right when you said that I can't agree more.. Guy starts off normal suddenly gets some crazy ass powers and all of a sudden a harem of girls begin to surround him. With action of course.

Not that I'm saying Campione! will follow the same route but the way it is rushing it seriously may end that way. I think we were possibly introduced to another two of his harem members in this episode. The action scenes are great but if it continues this pacing and from what people are saying putting events in the wrong order? It could turn into a shitstorm.

Digging it so far though besides those things.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 14, 2012 2:46 AM

Apr 2012
Ragix said:
Agreed the pacing was really quick. We had a huge character personality switch, suddenly went from one week later back in Japan to Rome in just a matter of minutes and err yeah..

phnsr said:

This isn't terrible, but I find myself reminded of Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Right when you said that I can't agree more.. Guy starts off normal suddenly gets some crazy ass powers and all of a sudden a harem of girls begin to surround him. With action of course.

Not that I'm saying Campione! will follow the same route but the way it is rushing it seriously may end that way. I think we were possibly introduced to another two of his harem members in this episode. The action scenes are great but if it continues this pacing and from what people are saying putting events in the wrong order? It could turn into a shitstorm.

Digging it so far though besides those things.

I don't see the problem, it's a Harem anime after all, it's obvious if the genre is Harem, they'll send in girls to spy on him/attack him/seduce him/etc.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2012

69 by cableguyjay »»
Jun 9, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2012

90 by cableguyjay »»
Jun 2, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2012

103 by cableguyjay »»
May 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 20, 2012

147 by cableguyjay »»
May 18, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

171 by Toolbot »»
Apr 21, 5:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.