Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 4, 2023 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
Desperate time calls for desperate measures...yikes. Still, I do admire Iruma and his classmates to use a power they'er not familar at the endgame of this festival. Risky but also impressive imo.

A lot of points were gathered in the festival in the end. Iruma looked like a legit badass imo.
Feb 4, 2023 4:53 AM
Sep 2015
Seriously, the legendary leaf should worth a million point, the required condition is almost impossible to get it right. In fact, it's almost as if all those conditions can only be met by a (potential) demon king.
Feb 4, 2023 5:25 AM

Oct 2017
Jazz is a bro alright, very well done. Iruma and Lead won, they deserve it. Also Nafra has been a member of the student council all along.
Feb 4, 2023 6:18 AM

Jul 2016
Big Clara-ara energy saves the day.

Half-expected Orobas to give some sort of "I don't deserve the win" speech, but him gracefully accepting third place and admiting he went too extreme still showed immense class from him.

Also, has Eiko been taking classes from Vepar off screen? Lmao
Feb 4, 2023 6:40 AM

Dec 2022
iruma and lead worked hard and just barely won the harvest festival by 2000 points
Feb 4, 2023 7:08 AM
Aug 2018
End of episode is basically end of Harry Potter 1, where Dumbledore just gave some point to Harry, so they win. 

But, then, again, there is not a single coherent "rule" in this "festival", so, it's not even worth complaining at this point.
I mean, if you just think for one second (maybe even 0.1), why does the "demon" bother splitting point ?
Why does some demon bother having harvested 600 points in 4 days and not giving them to someone else ?

Just take a leader by class, all person from a team works for him, give him the point, and you have your winner from the start.  

In any case, this arc was certainly not worth 17 episodes. 7 maybe. 

Feb 4, 2023 7:36 AM

Dec 2013
Irumachi won by being the best worst demon, it is a shame we didn't get to see Eiko in action, her and Gaako aren't pushovers since they managed to survive the whole 4 days but it is nice they got some spotlight on this week's sukima.

I hope we get to see more of Nafra.
KanameYuukiFeb 4, 2023 7:43 AM
Feb 4, 2023 7:37 AM

Feb 2019
The legend leaf itself should’ve been more than enough to win, the requirements to get it and then have it bloom are crazy . 20k really not enough. It shouldn’t have even been close. Glad this arc is FINALLY over tho.
Feb 4, 2023 7:53 AM

Mar 2010
Best part was seeing ameri again. Da fack is going on with that fat balloon flower lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 4, 2023 8:00 AM
Jun 2021
I am a bit annoyed the harvest festival arc took up basically all of the season.

Tho I'm still curious what darkila's appearance should mean
Feb 4, 2023 8:23 AM

Apr 2015
The harvest festival ends part 2. Going for a part 3. I wonder what they will cover for the remaining episodes.

No reaction from that creeper in the shadows on the winner. Maybe we'll see him again...
Feb 4, 2023 8:24 AM
Dec 2022
The legend leaf has bloomed and it was not what I expected to look like XD! But Iruma seeing the Demon King was truly jaw dropping. How they announced the winners really took me off stride, I'm glad Iruma and Lead won and Orobos redeemed himself.
Feb 4, 2023 8:46 AM

Mar 2020
Great that this arc ended with Iruma and Lead winning it all, but man, this arc dragged a lot at times. Many of times we complain about rushed anime, but that has never been the case for this anime, which drags sometimes While it has had some great highs, I wasn't that fond of this arc overall. Would have been much better if it only lasted half the season, because now, with just four episodes left, it's probably just going to be a long wrap up of the festival, and returning to school.
Feb 4, 2023 8:49 AM
May 2021
Best episode of the season 🔥🔥🔥
Feb 4, 2023 8:51 AM

Mar 2016
The legendary leaf's voice is perfect! Just listening to it talk makes me want to laugh.

The plants in this world can talk. If someone were a vegan here, they'd probably starve.

Orobos is tall! He was taller than Asmodeus even when he was bowing!

I am glad this arc finally ended. I was worried this would turn out to be the whole of season 3.
Feb 4, 2023 8:53 AM
Aug 2022
That's the Iruma-kun I know.

It has been dragged in the middle but the show is back on its track from last few episodes and that's everything.
It's strength is its characters and when they come together, it's just best.

Congrats to New Young Kings, but special thanks to chad Jazz-kun.

Let's go, next week party.

Now, something is going to go down as I feel.
As expected that bastard really looks like he was a spy from organization.
Feb 4, 2023 9:19 AM
Apr 2022
Absolutely amazing!
This was one of the most nerve-wracking and enjoyable episodes. Significantly, the Demon king part where he comes out to reach Iruma-kun and identifies him - "kimi ka?".
Hontoni waku waku suru
This anime never fails to amaze me and hence one of my faves.
Feb 4, 2023 9:44 AM

Jul 2022
Finally the 4-Day game is finished after 11 episodes I believe?

Feb 4, 2023 9:46 AM

Jun 2015
Cant believe they forgot the vase! I do wonder what it was upto exploding at the end. Next week pls!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 4, 2023 10:25 AM

Mar 2013
Rukodaime91 said:

" Just take a leader by class, all person from a team works for him, give him the point, and you have your winner from the start.  "
If I remember correctly, every student need to succeeds to pass Daleth as a condition to remain in the royal class. 
But yeah I was happy with the loss from a storyline point of view and not the usual victory.

Nothing special happened except the appearance of the former King i guess?

Curious to see how they will end this season with 7 episodes.
Feb 4, 2023 10:50 AM
Apr 2021
TakenMC said:
I am a bit annoyed the harvest festival arc took up basically all of the season.

Same, I’m beyond annoyed by it. There didn’t need to be so many episodes based on the arc. I feel like I’ve been mainly watching filler.
Feb 4, 2023 10:51 AM
Apr 2021
I wish they’d explain why the demon king came out of nowhere grabbing Iruma and asking if it’s him?!! Anyone have any guesses?
Feb 4, 2023 10:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great episode to closed the tournament/festival!!! kekeke

Amazing the leaf!!!
Feb 4, 2023 12:16 PM

Jul 2016
I'm so tired of seeing them splitting the points. Nearly five full minutes wasted on the Orobas winning bs that could have been easily avoided if either Iruma or Lead would have given their points to the other from the get go.

And also, what's with that extremely convoluted way to grow the Legend Leaf? Pretty sure it's easier to have the planets aligning than following the conditions of such absurd side-quest. Now this just makes the fact of Iruma winning "because of plot" even more notorious than it already was.
Feb 4, 2023 1:23 PM
Jul 2017
Rukodaime91 said:
End of episode is basically end of Harry Potter 1, where Dumbledore just gave some point to Harry, so they win. 

But, then, again, there is not a single coherent "rule" in this "festival", so, it's not even worth complaining at this point.
I mean, if you just think for one second (maybe even 0.1), why does the "demon" bother splitting point ?
Why does some demon bother having harvested 600 points in 4 days and not giving them to someone else ?

Just take a leader by class, all person from a team works for him, give him the point, and you have your winner from the start.  

In any case, this arc was certainly not worth 17 episodes. 7 maybe. 

It was a lot of content to cover from the manga.
Feb 4, 2023 1:24 PM
Jul 2017
Belleamenicole said:
I wish they’d explain why the demon king came out of nowhere grabbing Iruma and asking if it’s him?!! Anyone have any guesses?

Read manga kek ( char limit)
Feb 4, 2023 1:30 PM
Jul 2017
Belleamenicole said:
TakenMC said:

Same, I’m beyond annoyed by it. There didn’t need to be so many episodes based on the arc. I feel like I’ve been mainly watching filler.

It did need to be like this since that's how it was in the manga
Feb 4, 2023 1:39 PM
Apr 2021
Spoof_490 said:
Belleamenicole said:

Nah, it didn’t. They could have condensed it and made less episodes. Anime rarely ever follows the manga exactly.
Feb 4, 2023 1:40 PM
Jul 2017
Belleamenicole said:
Spoof_490 said:

Nah, it didn’t. They could have condensed it and made less episodes. Anime rarely ever follows the manga exactly.

and that's a good thing when it follows through the source.
Feb 4, 2023 2:35 PM
Nov 2019
This episode really liked its twists and turns before getting to obvious endpoint.
Feb 4, 2023 3:44 PM
Jul 2021
Nobody’s asked this so far so I will: What’s the flower??
Feb 4, 2023 3:57 PM
Apr 2020
I kinda get why people would be annoyed/upset or feel like this season has been dragged on for too long but imho one of the best things of this anime is the big and well developed/followed cast. Iruma kun is not an anime just about Iruma and background Npc's and it has never been since we got to know all the classmates. If you want to have "npc fillers" then ok i get it if you say: "just give me the *iruma wins the tournament bc he's the MC* and lets get it done". But i like it this way, everyone gets his spot, his/her turn to shine, and honestly for me that is the best way to go. There's no reason to rush things, let's just enjoy the journey
Feb 4, 2023 4:05 PM

May 2018
finally the horse guy apologised. I wonder who the purple haired demon really was
Feb 4, 2023 9:08 PM
Mar 2021
Finally, the festival finished with Iruma and Reed as the winner!
Feb 4, 2023 9:11 PM

Nov 2012
Nice move Jazzy! 
Everyone forgot the pot's points were separate.
The demon manipulating Coco slinked into the forest. Apparently, he's not a student. It would be hilarious to find out he was a rare beast.
Feb 4, 2023 9:16 PM

Feb 2019
Yay for Jazz for stepping up and voicing out a crucial error in the final tallying of points lol
Feb 4, 2023 11:14 PM

Jul 2008
Quite predictable, but I liked it!
Thank goodness it had a foreshadow: The teachers saying the flowerpot worth 20,000 points.

Rukodaime91 said:

I got the idea, but I disagree.

As I said: Iruma had a foreshadow; meanwhile Harry points are the actual "A wizard did it" meme (a.k.a. a Deus ex Machina)
My candies:
Feb 5, 2023 5:02 AM

Jul 2020
I thought they are going to lose phew
Feb 5, 2023 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
Oh thank God it's the final day of the Harvest Festival, and both Iruma and Lead though that the Legend Leaf is a combi of the Seed of Beginnings and the Vase of Endings, but clearly there is something missing, which compiled to Lead remembering Suzie-sensei's class. But doing that did nothing at all, and Naphula watering it didn't work either. Then, there was Clara who was overwhelmingly topped up with mana, and they did bloom it...but to a disappointing reveal. The time has come to submit all of their points, and the Legend Leaf was not what they expected, though it's verified as the real thing. Clara and Naphula clearly didn't want the points for both Iruma and Lead to win with their 50k points.

The results are revealed, and there is Orobas with the last-minute clutch of 58k points. The karma of always getting 2nd, the feeling of achieving 1st place is unthinkable for Orobas, and this is the "same same but different" for Iruma. Jazz coming in with the objection that the Legend Leaf is only counted without the Vase of Endings which was worth 20k points, and that squarely put both Iruma and Lead as both 1st place winners. Orobas falling into 3rd place, and yet feeling refreshed and reminding himself of how he envied them, and a sincere apology for his obsession with victory, Iruma and Lead took it in their stride to accept it, he has broken the Second Place karma.

The realization that Ameri had the misconception that Iruma would bring her the Legend Leaf, and Naphula was one of the hidden requirements with the Rainbow Watering Can, he's the final puzzle for participants to figure out. With that, the Legend Leaf blooms out to its real self for a reward, but what will it bloom into?
Feb 5, 2023 9:10 AM

Dec 2017
Finally that trash ark ended. It should have been 3 episodes shorter, cause in the way it was it felt just tedious and boring.
Feb 5, 2023 11:03 AM

Jul 2014
Finally, the absolutely abysmal Harvest Festival arc is over. But with only 4 episodes of the season left, what exactly are they gonna do to finish this third season off?

So much nonsenical bullshit with the points this episode as well, very much Harry Potter-style bullshit but done almost exclusively as a means of wasting even more time in this utter waste of time of an arc.
AtavisticFeb 5, 2023 11:07 AM
Feb 6, 2023 5:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I thought they wouldn't win for a sec... of course after all that time Iruma and Lead had to win
Feb 6, 2023 7:13 PM
May 2019
Finally this arc is over. It's felt like the chimera ant arc from hunter x hunter. We could've knocked it out in 5 or 6 max, were going on like 13.
Feb 9, 2023 2:58 PM
May 2020
They did it and that guy was freed from the 2nd place curse!
And, Jazz was awesome!
Feb 9, 2023 11:06 PM
Aug 2022
EDIT: IM SO GLAD THIS ARC IS FINALLY OVER OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BORING NONSENSE ANYMORE

Im going into this episode thinking the arc is finally over but I'll keep my expectations low as hell as to not be disappointed if this drags on to the end of the season
souraiaFeb 10, 2023 10:17 AM
Feb 11, 2023 8:11 AM

May 2020
Wow everything worked so conveniently for Iruma in the end and oh before anyone forget, for Lead as well. The twist with the result was so predictable I was already laughing before we even got the final verdict.

We hit the bottom of the barrel with this arc for a reason. And goddamn their audacity, imitating Harry Potter.
Feb 25, 2023 10:20 PM
Oct 2019
that potted plant thing is a big "wtf" from me. seriously, wtf is happening?

but the previous demon king vision "is it you?" was pretty neat. five seconds of neat, for a pretty meh episode
Mar 6, 2023 2:28 AM

Dec 2020
nah lead did not deserve the 50k points, he did nothing but ruin everything and get their points taken multiple times lol.

finally this arc is over, only 4 more episodes left im kinda sad but! excited to see everyone back together again :)
Mar 9, 2023 4:48 AM
evil egg

Nov 2009
episode highlight
Mar 15, 2023 6:02 AM
Aug 2011
You say that Iruma and Lead getting 20k points was Dumbledore bullshit, but IMO bigger bullshit was the guy focusing for the entire 4 days on attacking misfits class somehow having more points than Sabnock.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

89 by kejora »»
Apr 27, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2023

62 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

49 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

63 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

119 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.