Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 4, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
A friend from the past huh?

Yaeka still gets along with everyone, including a cat. On the other hand, Tooru is still a badass in this show and doesn't let anyone push him around. The things he could do with his fists and just a fork...damn.

So cute to see Yaeka giving a cake to everyone!
Aug 4, 2022 7:16 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 4, 2022 7:19 AM

Jan 2018
Sugihara trying to win Yaeka's friendship. Faito!

Making that chocolate cake was hard but worth it for everyone. Good moment.

Yanagi got what he deserved, acting like a proper douchebag.

Cannot wait for the next one.
Aug 4, 2022 7:29 AM

Apr 2010
The anime is back like it's supposed to unlike that thing we had last week.
Seems Kirishima's reputation is changing a bit with others thinking he is getting a bit softer and some even abusing that fact.
I guess Kirishima will have more to do in the coming episodes if this continues.

Anyway it's nice to see him taking care of Yaeka it's really cute to watch.
Aug 4, 2022 7:34 AM

Mar 2021
Kirishima putting Yanagi in his place was awesome to see and it was so sweet to see Yaeka waiting at the door for Kirishima to come home to give him the cake she made for him
Aug 4, 2022 7:53 AM

Apr 2020
Woah Yuuri hold nothin, straight off killing both those dudes, yep technically Kirishima has gotten soft but for good reasons.

Our boy Sugihara just can't get a break, making errands for Tooru, unable to communicate in a personal way with Yaeka and not even tasting her cake, it's rough out here. Also Ayumu fallen...for that guy??? Hmm well suit her.
Aug 4, 2022 9:11 AM

Jul 2017
Kirishima is on his usual rounds, and the usual rival Yakuza families start to find trouble with him. But also as per usual, Kirishima knows how to bite their words back at them, as per the case with Yanagi.

Sugihara on the other hand...has to take care of Yaeka while Kirishima takes the day off babysitting her. Not sure how that works, but Kirishima can easily feel bored, and Yaeka needs some stimulus. That's where Kirishima's old friend, 28-year-old tattoo artist Rei Hojo steps in, and he has to step in to stop Yanagi's riling. Too bad that the Yakuza member's busy with babysitting and expecting Yaeka, so next time bud.

Cooking a cake...and the food-eating Ayumu has to tag along with them for the same lame reason lols, back to their house for a girls-only session. While Kirishima is out wiping Yanagi's ass for his ridiculous behaviors, and boy, let him know who's stepping on who's turf.

Yuri Mashiro of the Momoyama Family is definitely one to look out for, but a chocolate cake from the Young Miss is a nice way to end things...and for Ayumu, this exists with the bald guy. In the end, Sugihara is relegated to digging holes...and peak up man! You'll have your cake.

A return to form after that weird filler episode.
Aug 4, 2022 9:37 AM
Oct 2016
Pretty satisfying seeing Kirishima put that douchebag in his place. Yanagi had been a pain in the ass the whole episode which made the end where Kirishima finally did something all the better. Yanagi almost tried something with Yaeka I would be flipped out if that happened. Yaeka did her best making that chocolate cake that she knew Kirishima would like. It was so adorable seeing her get all excited thinking about eating the cake later with Kirishima. Yaeka has grown really attached to him and in turn its mellowed Kirishima out. Sugihara seeing how close they've gotten wanting to get close to Yaeka himself. Not really much he can do being in the shadow of someone as awesome as Kirishima in Yaeka eyes. Kirishima is just too much of a cool dude to overcome. This Mashiro guy we meet this episode definitely is interesting, coming to kill those guys Kirishima had buried, knowing him from back in the day. He could be a problem later on.
Aug 4, 2022 9:38 AM

Feb 2019
I just love this show so much man. It’s so damn sweet. Just feel my blood sugar going up every episode. Yaeka going the extra length to find out what Kirishima liked and then customising his slice of cake was so sweet. I was a little annoyed when he walked out on her without trying the cake. But it all worked out lol

Glad Kirishima put that Yanagi dude in his place too. But it looks like white haired dude is going to start pulling some strings to go after Kirishima and the family.
Aug 4, 2022 10:17 AM
Sep 2015
I hope Kirishima accept his gay classmate's invitation. I kinda confuse if Kirishima can be ship with him or Sugihara or both.

Anyway, this episode is kinda antagonzie Yanagi here, when in fact they're all yakuza, and they've to create conflict all the time so that shops in their area will pay a protection fee to them. Peace is not an option for any yakuza gang. But the most interesting thing is that since police heavily crack down yakuza, they're rely more on income from doing a telephone scam and internet scam, so I think this time there's actually a peace between yakuza gang.
Aug 4, 2022 10:30 AM

Jun 2021
Yanagi getting ignored by Kirishima was great. Dude tried to ignore that scrub but the fool wouldn’t stop running his damn mouth and causing problems. I was gonna say the man better stfu before he ends up buried in hole up in the mountains…and then that’s basically what happens haha. The old Kirishima wouldn’t have left those dudes alive though. I’m wondering now if Mashiro is gonna be a problem.

But that aside, I liked how eager Kei was to make a good impression on Yaeka. I kinda want to watch the 3 hour long Mii-Chan movie! It was enough to bring the man to tears lol. While he was hanging with Yaeka, Kirishima was stepping out on him with this new blondie lol. Hojo is a pretty colorful character.

I liked how Yaeka went out shopping and picked up another stray, a human sized one this time lol. Yaeka’s little crush on Kirishima is pretty adorable! Her chocolate cake looked really good. Their little moment at the end was really adorable. Kei lost his chance at cake because he was running his mouth haha.
Aug 4, 2022 10:55 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Ayumu is one of my favourite characters so it was nice to see her gain! Of course, her stomach was growling for the cake though xD.
Yaeka wanting to make the cake for Tooru was SUGOKU KAWAII NANO DESU!
Sugihara failed at getting close to Yaeka and the only topic she was interested in talking about was Tooru lol.
I hate that stupid Yanagi! I'm glad Tooru dealt with him!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 4, 2022 12:39 PM

May 2021
Last episode's shitposting aside, this one was better than the previous episodes. Liked Sugihara's attempts to grow closer. I'm sure he will succeed one day. One day.

Aug 4, 2022 12:50 PM
Jun 2021
phantomfandom said:
I hope Kirishima accept his gay classmate's invitation. I kinda confuse if Kirishima can be ship with him or Sugihara or both.

Anyway, this episode is kinda antagonzie Yanagi here, when in fact they're all yakuza, and they've to create conflict all the time so that shops in their area will pay a protection fee to them. Peace is not an option for any yakuza gang. But the most interesting thing is that since police heavily crack down yakuza, they're rely more on income from doing a telephone scam and internet scam, so I think this time there's actually a peace between yakuza gang.

Yes the answer is yes! Though if he gets with both he has a type pretty almost himbo blondes lol
Aug 4, 2022 1:17 PM

Jan 2011
Nice episode! Really enjoyed the Sugihara+Yaeka moment and Kirishima+Houjou scene. Hope to see more Houjou scenes and moments of Yaeka with the other members of the Sakuragi group.

Hopefully Sarah will finally be making her first appearance in the next episode. She's one of my favorite characters from the manga and her friendship with Yaeka is the cutest thing in the world
Aug 4, 2022 1:22 PM
Apr 2021
Man I didn't expect to see kirishima having a gay friend who is more tall and buff than him ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aug 4, 2022 2:06 PM

Nov 2011
Man Kirishima is so damn cool! And Yaeka just keeps more adorable each week.

God this anime is so good.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 4, 2022 4:04 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
10/10 anime if Kirishima actually stabbed "Unagi's" hand with the fork. Although I guess it wouldn't matter as it seems that his noggin got absolutely clobbered with a freaking shovel... yikes

With the first 3 episodes this anime was an 8/10; but with the previous episode and even this one, for me it's 5/10 at best

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 4, 2022 4:18 PM

Apr 2008
Certainly better than the previous episode. It's so silly to have him taking care of the "bad yakuza" as if the Sakuragis are running an illegal organization with an infamously lethal lieutenant so they can bake cakes and adopt kittens.
Aug 4, 2022 4:24 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Kirishima definitely showed his duality of wholesome and badass this episode while taking care of Yaeka and also having to deal with (Unagi) Yanagi lol. It was fun to watch him put that asshole in his place, imagine what would have happened if he actually messed with Yaeka, there would have been hell to pay lol. Now while he was an asshole, the post credit scene was definitely rough, that Mashiro guy is bad news for sure.

We also got some great Yaeka moments when she was hanging with Sugihara and gave Kirishima his cake, super cute lol. It was also nice to see Hanada again, I really love how goofy she is, and it looks like she might have a potential love interest within the Yakuza clan, that’ll be fun to see. And I also like the addition of Hojou, I’ve been waiting on him since seeing the OP and he’s definitely fun, he has a really pretty face too lol.
Aug 5, 2022 1:10 AM

Aug 2018
Kirishima's day off.
Kirishima's day off.
While Kirishima was elsewhere, Yaeka wanted to make him a chocolate cake. And on the way she met someone familiar, Rei Houjo. And then there was a guy making trouble, Unagi. Who thought Kirishima wasn't as he was told about him, but no. Kirishima showed what he could do.
Then Kirishima went back to Yaeka and she gave him a piece of the cake, nice scene.
Good chapter, that final scene...yes, that guy wants to be in front of Kirishima.

Aug 5, 2022 1:30 AM

Dec 2020
REIIIIII one of my favs here im so happy to see him.

and omg poor sugihara๐Ÿ˜ญ bro can't Everrr catch a break and when he gets it nothing goes his way someone give this man a vacation he NEEDS it

yunagi straight up just killed 2 dudes?? for no reason what the ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
Aug 5, 2022 4:16 AM

Oct 2016
Aye yo, murder? In my wholesome Yakuza show? Ah yes, a white haired man named Mashiro.

Yaeka's little crush on Kirishima is so fucking cute. As long as it doesn't go anywhere else, I am watching you, author-san.

Ayumu makes a come back and is looking more gluttonous and we meet the maneater Rei as well for the first time. Really entertaining supporting characters we have in this show.
Aug 5, 2022 5:22 AM

Nov 2013
Wut? Brutal death with a shovel at the end? Or maybe a bit of disfiguring of the face? :)
Aug 5, 2022 8:27 AM

Nov 2016
Bakanagi was really asking for it and yet Kirishima didn't go all the way, Mashiro had to finish up or so it seems. If there's a way to bring back the demon in Kirishima it's to target Yaeka. Definitely what Mashiro will eventually do down the line.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 5, 2022 9:10 AM

Oct 2016
Ah back on track with a proper cute episode, though I hope there won't be any romance, especially not creepy ones.
Aug 5, 2022 11:04 AM

Jun 2020
Sugihara SO QTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kirishima’s friend is fem but wow, so hot look at their bod

Omg I hope Mashiro didn’t actually kill Unagi, he’s a tool but still hot lolololllll

SOMEONE GIVE POOR SUGIHARA HIS CHOCO CAKE PLS

๊•ค but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing
๊•ค

Aug 5, 2022 11:30 AM
Nov 2018
Ep 1 was a 9/10, then 2 and 3 were meh, 4 was a bit funny. 5 back at meh again.
The kirishima friend was the final blow, eww
dropped xD
Aug 5, 2022 3:46 PM
Feb 2021
Marinate1016 said:
I just love this show so much man. It’s so damn sweet. Just feel my blood sugar going up every episode. Yaeka going the extra length to find out what Kirishima liked and then customising his slice of cake was so sweet. I was a little annoyed when he walked out on her without trying the cake. But it all worked out lol

Glad Kirishima put that Yanagi dude in his place too. But it looks like white haired dude is going to start pulling some strings to go after Kirishima and the family.

I know right, every episode makes me love this show that much more even if I'll get the diabetus from watching it.
Aug 6, 2022 5:43 AM

Mar 2008
Sugihara trying to win over friendship with Yaeka was cute. I feel bad for him not getting any love from Yaeka.

Eh? Is that Rei friend of Kirishima related to Sugihara or something? They look alike and going back and forth it seemed like suggesting they are related. Right?

Yaeka’s little crush or idolization (or whatever you want to call it) for Kirishima is so cute. ...but now I really want chocolate cake :(

This show is going to kill my lexicon with me saying cute so many times....
Aug 6, 2022 9:17 AM
Jun 2021
Nice comedy as always. Best part for me is Yaeka giving the cakes she make to Kirishima
Aug 7, 2022 2:04 PM

Mar 2013
That was funnnn and cute. I hope Rei comes around more often. His brief encounter with Kirishima was sweet. Love me some properly done queer representation in anime. And I love how much it bothers the homophobic weirdos on the internet.

Yaeka's appreciation for Kirishima is really cute too... Feels like a nice sibling/father-daughter relationship.
Also, did that white-haired man kill those two guys? I hope not... I know they're yakuza but that would make the show way more darker than initially thought it could be.
Aug 7, 2022 7:29 PM

Jul 2016
5/5 episode only in case the white-haired dude actually killed that Yanagi douchebag. My god was that dude annoying.
Aug 7, 2022 10:51 PM

Sep 2007
Aversa said:
The anime is back like it's supposed to unlike that thing we had last week.
Seems Kirishima's reputation is changing a bit with others thinking he is getting a bit softer and some even abusing that fact.
I guess Kirishima will have more to do in the coming episodes if this continues.

Anyway it's nice to see him taking care of Yaeka it's really cute to watch.

on the one hand I didn't mind what we got last week but it was certainly a departure. XD
Aug 10, 2022 10:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol these guys got what they deserve, sure you're a Yakuza but some are doing that "job" better XD Also that white haired guy is really scary
Aug 11, 2022 9:42 AM
Oct 2019
Felt overall inconsequential, even with the fact that the episode itself is essentially a dream where nothing actually happens. It was enjoyable for what it was: felt like a regular episode like the previous 4 episodes, but ultimately forgettable
Aug 11, 2022 10:54 AM
Dec 2020
super cute i love the animation and the relationship between sakura and kirishima
Aug 25, 2022 11:20 AM
Mar 2022
Heart-warming as always
Aug 30, 2022 4:45 PM
Jan 2022
was good. i like. very good. good content. introduced man. deep
Sep 11, 2022 2:07 AM
Oct 2020
Noice and wholesome
Sep 16, 2022 11:17 PM
Dec 2019
unagi ahahahhaha
Sep 19, 2022 2:49 AM
Apr 2021
this episode was cute
Sep 22, 2022 1:22 PM

May 2019
This was definitely a better episode than the last one filler one. The scenes with Yaeka were cute as usual and her making a chocolate cake for Tooru was even cuter. Ayumu was funny, didn't think we'd see her again. Yuuri seems like he may be the main bad guy for this series, need to keep an eye on him.
Sep 29, 2022 12:40 PM

Sep 2020
She makes chocolate for him! I guess that's the villain that Kirishima will have to deal with in the future.
Oct 21, 2022 11:30 AM
Apr 2018
zxsadsqdqdqdqdqdqdqw
Nov 6, 2022 6:01 AM

Dec 2013
I think Sugihara is nice for wanting to be closer with Yaeka hehehe and damn, Yaeka so cute! That Yanagi guy deserved what he got -_-

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Nov 10, 2022 11:26 PM

Feb 2021
That Kirishima is really OP XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 7, 2023 6:48 PM
Oct 2022
Today Kirishima spent very little time at the lady's side.

I spend more time with the weird guy haha โ€‹โ€‹talking about his rival.

Iiiiiii beggar, she already found her little head that drives her crazy
Apr 25, 2023 10:42 PM

Oct 2022
What a very heartwarming episode. Yaeka was so sweet and adorable when she was baking that cake for Kirishima.

Also, those two punks from the other group deserved that. Even assaulted the good restaurant owner.

May 30, 2023 9:35 AM

Aug 2019
yakea is so adorable in basically every scene she is in

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2022

72 by BonBonchick »»
Sep 3, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2022

120 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 12, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 8, 2022

58 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 12, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2022

93 by Epiroogu »»
Mar 9, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2022

114 by Epiroogu »»
Mar 9, 8:24 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.