Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 28, 2022 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
A very action based finale but it also affirms the strong bond between our main cast. Yuuki is also an unexpected hero this season including this episode. He should get more credit for his actions, and even got some more speaking lines!

Props to the VA on portraying Karyl in these latest episodes. They managed to capture the pure emotions of her character really well imo.

Fantastic season again. 8/10

Mar 28, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
THE FINAL FIGHT: Princess Eustiana vs. the REAL Kaiser Mana Insight, and Yuuki's help elevated Pecorine's attacks up to 11 with her most robust Princess Strike ever.

But Mana is just on another level, and even if Karyl stepped up to the plate, nothing would faze her as the harbinger of destruction. Only Yuuki has the power to stop Mana and get both Labyrista and Neneka out of their mind control...

...but Mana is so wrecked that she's gone out of control and so overwhelmingly consumed by fear to be swallowed up by the Shadows. Regardless, the Gourmet Guild aren't all over yet, and so are everyone else in giving their all, and above all it worked. The final salvation for Karyl and Mana was for them to be saved, and Pecorine to be reunited with her family...the Power of Friendship. And Yuuki made his choice to bond together (NOT going for a Re:Dive) for a finish.

At the very least Karyl is in a better shape now, cooking for the Gourmet Guild (and getting all those band-aids), and everyone is Connecting Happy!.

A "happily ever after" safe ending, which is quite like PriConne's standards. The finale is aesthetically impressive, but the amount of Talk no Jutsu is kinda disappointing given how Season 1 manages to cap everything together. Still though, a sequel that is just as good, but worse than Season 1.
KANLen09Mar 28, 2022 9:50 AM
Mar 28, 2022 8:33 AM

Apr 2014
Sasuga CygamesPictures, this is the best ending. 😭 Everyone is happy in the end as the title of the song Connecting Happy!!
By letting the darkness swallow and there was nothing left from that action. It was a really insane and foolish decision from Mana.
I really like the scenes where everyone helped each other and tried to protect their cities. It was a very impressive moment.

Now! The new adventure for Pecorine and Gourmet Edifice begins.

ps. auntie Christina lmao...

AkeZZZMar 28, 2022 8:37 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 28, 2022 8:48 AM
Mar 2020
KANLen09 said:
THE FINAL FIGHT: Princess Eustiana vs. the REAL Kaiser Mana Insight, and Yuuki's help elevated Pecorine's attacks up to 11 with her most robust Princess Strike ever.

But Mana is just on another level, and even if Karyl stepped up to the plate, nothing would faze Kaiser as the harbinger of destruction. Only Yuuki has the power to stop Mana and get both Labyrista and Neneka out of their mind control...

...but Mana is so wrecked that she's gone out of control and so overwhelmingly consumed by fear. Regardless, the Gourmet Guild aren't all over yet, and so are everyone else in giving their all, and above all it worked. The final salvation for Karyl and Mana was for them to be saved, and Pecorine to be reunited with her family.

At the very least Karyl is in a better shape now, cooking for the Gourmet Guild (and getting all those band-aids), and everyone is happy.

A "happily ever after" standard ending. The finale is aesthetically impressive, but the amount of Talk no Jutsu is kinda disappointing given how Season 1 manages to cap everything together.
the tone really shifted , I would have loved more slice of life moments , but yeah the season 1 conflicts did need to be resolved so there is that . Really hopeful for a slice of life only season 3
Mar 28, 2022 8:57 AM
Jun 2016
Twinkle Wish................
Mar 28, 2022 9:32 AM

Feb 2019
Anyone who didn’t watch Priconne missed out on one of the best anime of the year. Full stop.

Amazing finale. That whole last 14 minutes was nothing but goosebumps, some of the best animation you’ll ever see. This whole season took everything to new heights. Character relationships, story, production was awesome. To say they did the game justice is an understatement.

Easy 9/10.
Mar 28, 2022 9:40 AM

Oct 2017
Nice they all worked together and was able to get back the kingdom. Even kaiser whatever is alive. The action scenes were really well animated. The final scene was sweet.
Mar 28, 2022 9:46 AM
May 2021
Ayumi making a major up front appearance at the end there! Will we ever see her interact with Yuuki and the Gourmet Guild?

Also, did you guys catch during the last second of the episode after itadakimasu? Someone really went HAM on that meal. 🤣
XO2HKIMMar 29, 2022 12:40 PM
Mar 28, 2022 9:53 AM

Sep 2008
this season was a wild ride, not as serious as the game, not as light hearted as S1, but i loved it nonetheless, i just love the fact that konosuba's director still owns this rodeo, he makes everything pure gold

ah, i hope we can get more seasons out of this game

AND WE STILL NEED TO SEE YUI
(and rei, i mean, she is one piece's yamato's voice)

now an anime based on the game's actual story, that would be amazing
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 28, 2022 10:01 AM

Jul 2011
Looking at this 2nd season overall I thought this episode would be more over the top.

If a season 3 happens, and least one thing less to be worried about, now that Karyl is free.

I wonder how good is the Kaiser cage to even hold her.
Mar 28, 2022 10:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The ending is nothing surprising and this is what I expected but it doesn't really matter for this anime, seriously S1 was already good with its characters, their design the animation and a little of the world building but S2 enhanced all these elements to make it feel just so great, surprisingly this show really had one of the best animation of the season especially regarding the fights, now I want S3 to happen!
Mar 28, 2022 10:20 AM
Feb 2022
In the episode, I liked it because everyone was fighting together, showing the friends that the Gourmand Guild made during the adventure, and saving the fake princess Eustiana.
Mar 28, 2022 10:20 AM

Jun 2021
I cried like a fucking baby with this episode, holy moly. Pecorine touched my heart so hard.

I will wait for Season 3! Would be awesome like Season 2 for sure :')

Long live Princess Connect, masterpiece!
Mar 28, 2022 10:21 AM

Mar 2021
The finale felt very rushed imo. But still deserves a solid 8/10
Mar 28, 2022 10:24 AM

Dec 2010
Amazing finale to an even better anime. I didn't quite like how the villain got "redeemed", but it's whatever.
I have to say though, while the serious stuff in the second half was quite good, the happy-go-lucky adventure episodes of the first half were a perfect 10/10. I wish they had stuck to that for the whole season. I could easily watch a hundred episodes of that alone. Here is to hoping we will be granted a third season!
Mar 28, 2022 10:32 AM

Nov 2016
"Game adaptations don't have to suck"

Thanks for being one of the exceptions Priconne.

I was happy to see everyone assisting in this final fight, even tho I honestly
don't remember half of their names xD

Great conclusion to this season

7,5/10 overall

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 28, 2022 10:32 AM
Dec 2021
I'm gonna miss the Gourmet Guild! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Mar 28, 2022 10:48 AM

May 2021
Great finale! The gourmet guild manage to pull through and Yuuki's strength shown in this episode was awesome! Though I am not sure why Kyouka didn't just use her Cosmo Blue Flash UB to obliterate Kaiser or Shiori just stack ATK buffs with spamming Enchanted arrow. Or even best girl Tomo UB'ing to gain ATK and speed buff.
Glad everything worked out for Pecorine!

I'm sure we will get a third season so am looking forward to it!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 28, 2022 10:55 AM

Jul 2015
Really have no idea what Twinkle wish is that everyone is talking about But the anime onlies really dunno half the characters in the first place XD

Anyways, this was an extremely good ending But am I the only one who thinks that it was a tad bit fast paced? the episode should have been atleast 40 minutes cuz the anime just jumped from scenes to scenes as fast as it can..

God, I loved this sequel.. I personally consider it to be a bit better than s1 but s1 wasn't bad either.. This one just takes the cake with far better visuals and animation and art..

Will I play the game? I tried but it was a lot different from the game so I dropped.. Will I watch Season 3? HELL YEA!
Mar 28, 2022 11:20 AM

Jan 2014
Damn, I'm having so many tears, that was such a good end to the show, there are so many moments within it that I wish I could type through my tears for how I felt about it. Another solid, solid series, just like the first season. What a great show.

Though, Eriko in the end credits did make me laugh quite a bit.
Mar 28, 2022 11:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, that was some finish there! If we're talking about the literal end though, here's to hoping Karyl-chan's food didn't kill Yuuki off. Pretty sure that could make him want to give up, xD.

Jokes aside, Yuuki's possible sacrifice there was touching to see. I like how it seemed to parallel the previous failed attempt but perhaps because of a different decision, things worked out for the better.

Cygames really took the fight to the next level. It's really hard to choose the best one out from all the amazing choreographies this episode but the three propelling Karyl-chan into the bubble to save the imposter Princess was quite something. I'm going with high praise here for the action scenes but it kind of reminded me of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann where it's just showcasing skills at some point, lol.

It was nice to see everyone join the battle and chip in with their bits. Yasuko-san's unwavering faith in the Gourmet Guild was praiseworthy. And that marriage in the post-credit scene there, random but good to see!

As great as the episode was though, I've but one gripe. Not enough Eriko-san moments! Man, I remember the hospital scene from last season which was an absolute blast. I wish they'd just sprinkle one more scene of that quality. I'd have been full with that...

Honestly, I was just going to stick with a 7/10 but this episode definitely bumped it up for me to a 7.5/10. Wouldn't mind a 3rd season of this next!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 28, 2022 12:40 PM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
Like always, the music was top notch ...
And the final fight was a little too fast for me but the speech, the sacrifice, everything was really great ...
Mar 28, 2022 12:50 PM

Jul 2021
this is some serious gourmet shit. but this would be better if the arc started early.
this went to quickly, this from laid back gourmet stuff to hot action
maybe S3 with full gourmet guild adventure without interruption
Mar 28, 2022 1:02 PM

Jan 2018
This has been my anime of the season easily. Excellent episode to cap off a fantastic season.
Mar 28, 2022 1:19 PM
Dec 2013
And now that Kaiser is defeated, Pecorine's parents finally recognise her again, and Pecorine was so happy that she was in tears.

A bit annoyed Labyrista didn't actually get killed off. Having one of the good guys dying in this would've been such a shocker. But since she's hot, I'll overlook it.

Please tell me that there'll be a third season one day! I'm really hoping that this isn't the final season. I really would like more seasons of this show and see the gang adventuring some more. Just make another season after that new upcoming KonoSuba season finishes airing. I just don't want this series to end too soon.

I enjoyed both seasons of this show a lot (first season was funnier tbh) and I'll definitely be rewatching this show in the future. I've also been watching a playthrough of the game on YouTube just so I can get more out of this franchise and see how the source material is like. I guess I'll just keep watching this playthrough until a third season is announced.
wildhoodApr 7, 2022 5:55 PM
Mar 28, 2022 1:21 PM

Jul 2021
I am disappointed fr. It's not a well-executed ending if you ask me. It feels forced, rushed and too idealistic. They didn't even touch upon the real world (the world they are in is a game world) and made it a good ending accomplished with a very lazy+convenient plot armor (which makes you wonder why he did not try that when he was in way better situations in the previous loops) and a bit of power of friendship. I don't really expect another season since they decided to wrap up everything with an overly idealistic happy ending but we'll see. It's great overall though

8/10 for this season and 7.5/10 for the first season
AlfaTayfaMay 10, 2022 3:38 PM
Mar 28, 2022 1:34 PM
Feb 2021
arghhh totally dissatisfied they shld have cliffhanged and gone for a movie to rap it up ending was half baked all those build ups and enemy falls off instantly 6/10 overall show 8/10 for me cause kokkoro meep meep is uniqueee.

it's safe to say that this anime ended with concluding note no need to expect for S3 hoping to see some ova's to get indepth timeline of flashbacks
Mar 28, 2022 2:37 PM
May 2021
I'm so thankful for the recommendations that made me pick up this series. It really surpassed expectations.
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Mar 28, 2022 2:47 PM
Jul 2016
great adaptation, I enjoyed my time watching it. the season was excellently adapted and the effort to produce it the way it was portrayed really showed in each episode. I thank the studio, staff, and VA's for the work they put into this. everything from the Production, Animation, Voice Acting, Music/OST/SE's, up to it's final airing of the last episode was great. absolutely loved it.
Mar 28, 2022 2:51 PM

Sep 2017
I don't comment a lot, but damn...
I love this anime so much, and a fantastic final episode!
I'm gay.
Mar 28, 2022 2:56 PM

Jul 2017
Marinate1016 said:
Anyone who didn’t watch Priconne missed out on one of the best anime of the year. Full stop.

Amazing finale. That whole last 14 minutes was nothing but goosebumps, some of the best animation you’ll ever see. This whole season took everything to new heights. Character relationships, story, production was awesome. To say they did the game justice is an understatement.

Easy 9/10.

Do you actually believe what you say yourself? How does in your words "one of the best anime of the year" doesnt get into your Top 6 for Winter 2022? Something doesnt add up.
Priconne was ok, end was cheesy as heck.
Mar 28, 2022 2:57 PM

Feb 2019
LewdLamia said:
Marinate1016 said:

Easy 9/10.

Do you actually believe what you say yourself? How does in your words "one of the best anime of the year" doesnt get into your Top 6 for Winter 2022? Something doesnt add up.

Obviously I believe what I say why else would I type it? I’m a grown ass man don’t question me lmao, and I literally have Priconne in my top anime of the season list. It was amazing.
Mar 28, 2022 3:00 PM

Jul 2017
Marinate1016 said:
LewdLamia said:

Obviously I believe what I say why else would I type it? I’m a grown ass man don’t question me lmao, and I literally have Priconne in my top anime of the season list. It was amazing.

Your profile says something else and I doubt your "growness" but you can believe what you want ;)
Mar 28, 2022 3:14 PM

Jul 2014
In the end, I have mixed feelings about this second season compared to the first. There were some truly astonishing highs (the Colossus fight, the Labyrista vs Kaiser fight and episode 6), but otherwise I thought the quality was inconsistent as the show struggled to juggle everything it was trying to do: too many episodes this season felt muddled by trying to mesh plot development and introducing characters from the gacha game. I'm also not sure how I feel about how lightly Kaiser gets off in the end.

By comparison, I felt season 1 handled that mix better when it came up and generally had more engaging episodes for the side characters from the gacha (the only new characters who I thought got a genuinely good episode this season were Monika's Konosuba-esque gang, while at the other end I thought the idols' episode was particularly disappointing), though it's not a directly-fair comparison when season 1 was largely pure slice-of-life until its final few episodes when it started setting this season up.

In a way, I'd have perhaps preferred the show to either remain as a pure slice-of-life like season 1 or to focus more on the plot and try not to cram every single gacha character in just for the sake of it, as doing both was definitely too much for this second season to handle at times.

7/10
Mar 28, 2022 3:21 PM
Jan 2022
This is the best anime I've watched so far in my opinion, I know there's a lot of kinda cliche talk no jutsu moments but I think that's why priconne is what it is, I had goosebumps throughout the whole episode, especially those few Pecorine speeches and her reunion with her parents, how Yuuki chose to believe Kyaru will succeed along the whole scene where Kyaru and Yuuki save Mana. Honestly I bet most of us who played the game wondered why Kyoka didn't just UB and destroy most of the problem right? Also at the end when Yuuki screamed in pain the second after eating a bite of Kyaru's food, it's like that meme 'images you can hear'. Anyways, honestly I'd give this a 10/10, hoping for a season 3 of probably just slice of life and maybe the game's 4th anni story? Absolutely loved it and will re watch it anytime of the year.
Mar 28, 2022 3:28 PM

Feb 2019
LewdLamia said:
Marinate1016 said:

Your profile says something else and I doubt your "growness" but you can believe what you want ;)

Keep crying because I rate highly. Doesn’t matter what you doubt, I’m grown with 2 degrees lol idc what someone on a screen thinks. Priconne was peak. Cope
Mar 28, 2022 4:11 PM

Nov 2011
Episode actually brought me to tears. Yuuki...MY FUCKING BOY COMING UP HUGE!!!! My goodness the battles, the scenes, the moments so fucking good!!!!
Yuuki's development has honestly been good and like even at the end I thought he was going to reset and do it over again BUT NO!!! My boy put everything on the line to reach out that hand and he succeeded!!

God I loved this episode.

While I also loved Season 1, Season 2 Blew it out of the water.

9/10 on MAL but honestly I think a fair score would be like 8.4. Cygames did a fantastic job animating this.

I wouldn't mind a season 3 with no story and just Gourmet Guild non-sense.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 28, 2022 4:20 PM

Mar 2010
I really really wanted to like the series as a whole. I love kokkoro karyl and Peco. But holy shit they go from being serious to being cartoonish and its like wtf lols. And the fights are weirdly placed. I wasn't satisfied and well I feel like the series can just die now lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 28, 2022 4:55 PM
Feb 2021
waooo, ese último episodio estuvo a otro nivel.
Como fanático promedio jamás me imaginaba que un anime de este estilo sorprendiera tanto. Su Animación, sus expresiones y el desarrollo de la historia, fueron llevadas de una manera excelente.
Y el hecho de saber que aunque se tomaron un rumbo diferente al juego, siento yo que fue una buena desición.

Ahora mi pregunta: ¿Quien es Minerva?, ¿Por que el primer grupo de Yukki, no puede tener contacto con él?, ¿Habrá una tercera temporada en algún tiempo?
Mar 28, 2022 5:03 PM

Feb 2016
This anime got good out of nowhere. And Brain Damage-kun really stepped his game up.
Mar 28, 2022 5:15 PM

Jun 2016
Great happy ending! I love this funny series, I don't think they will ever make a third season but I hope so.
I will miss this show. <3
Mar 28, 2022 5:21 PM
Mar 2021
If I express my feeling in one sentence than I would say "It was a satisfying ending".. I loved it that Joy,Sorrow,Happiness & Thrill all was there ❤️❤️❤️
Mar 28, 2022 5:49 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Great ending 9/10.
Mar 28, 2022 9:15 PM

Mar 2020
Amazing final episode. The animation is always amazing. Im so glad it's over everyone's okay.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Mar 28, 2022 9:38 PM

Jan 2011
well this season went so hard i wish grandblue could've looked as good and re drive ended up being one the better looking action anime's of the season lol , as someone that wasn't a big fan of season one going into the more serious plots because it was so vague this time it was improved even if it didn't make that much sense at times but animation made up for justifying why it went serious and finally wanted to tell a story for the later half even if i prefer it just being SOL random comedy

still team fuck anime ver Karyl and her master at least she got locked up Karyl didn't even get a bonk on the head for what she did but in sprit of Princess conncect being peak tropey to a T it's not surprising in the least that everyone made out okay with talk no justu it's more to the point of why i didn't see the need to go dark with the story the vibes are always just happy go times!

praying for a season 3 where it's just nothing but dumb hijinks since the main plot seems to be dealt with need to see more of the girls !

8/10
Mar 28, 2022 9:59 PM

Jan 2022
So do the credits showing Twinkle Wish mean that they were in Landosol all this time and just didn't show up? Or did something happen at the end to bring them back?
Mar 28, 2022 10:07 PM

Jul 2016
Quick reminder that a lot of this wouldn't have happened if Karyl wouldn't have acted so delusional towards her Majesty in the first place. So... why isn't she getting arrested for practically being Kaiser's accomplice in all this mess?

Anyways, weak finale saved by fantastic production values. The "key" Kokkoro received last episode ended up being a major asspull and the idea of the group being able to save Kaiser despite it being stated as "impossible" sure felt contrived as hell.

Overall, it was still a pretty good season but the plot sure left a lot to be desired. Karyl's character was ruined in the span of two episodes and Kaiser as main antagonist ended up being absolutely disappointing. Especially after all that imposing aura she had in Season 1.
Also gotta be honest, the SoL-focused episodes sure saved this season from receiving a lower score by me. They were simply perfect and I swear everything is just far more enjoyable when it's just the gang doing goofy side-quests while meeting weirdos new characters along the way.

7,5/10 -> 8/10
Mar 28, 2022 10:34 PM
Dec 2008
That amazing final Episodes i ever look! 👍 I give 10/10 and we waiting 3 season!
Mar 28, 2022 10:34 PM
Dec 2008
That amazing final Episodes i ever look! 👍 I give 10/10 and we waiting 3 season!
Mar 28, 2022 10:37 PM

Dec 2008
Overall a pretty disappointing series.
They ignored the overall setting, many key points of the plot, and also end up having a lot of inconsistencies with the story.
There are many changes that don't seem to serve any purpose and only make the story worse.
There are many key characters completely missing, whose absence makes no sense. Yet they had time to introduce a bunch of characters who have no importance to the story and never show up again at the end (like Yuni and friends) or only make a token appearance without really doing a whole lot (Makoto and friends).

Back in the beginning of February I said "That being said, I could very much see them getting to a similar point again in the anime, ask him the question, but this time him choosing to go back and fight to protect his bonds."
And of course this is pretty much exactly what they did. Why? It doesn't make any sense. This time he decided to go back and fight because...? He has less bonds and friends this time around than he did last time. So why didn't he just go back and fight last time?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Princess Connect Season 3 Leak

Kingfariz - Apr 24, 2023

10 by Liddo-kun »»
Apr 7, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

82 by extralie »»
Jan 31, 1:39 AM

» Appreciation Post

Ice0105 - Mar 14, 2022

15 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jan 20, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

73 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 8, 2023 10:13 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

60 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.