Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 23, 2021 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So glad to see the the three main friends in this show enjoy their life to fullest even in the finale. This episode's sharper imagery and bright colors is a contrast to the first episode when it was all gray and lonely. I think it's a representation of Koguma's confidence and self discovery.

Cherry blossoms is also a way to show youth and how much these characters have grown. A wonderful show imo.
Jun 23, 2021 7:31 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Its a great way to end the show, happy to see the girls enjoy their spring and overall one of the more enjoyable slice of life anime this year.
Jun 23, 2021 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
The passing of Winter, and into Spring for the Cub girls and Shii-chan. That said, Shii being an extra passenger, she has to sit close to Reiko for safety reasons, strolling around various cities and regions in a slow and safe manner to see the cherry blossoms far from where they reside.

And boy, Shii-chan can make some food, greatly leavening the outside atmosphere. A Cub meeting would be nice between the girls and serious Cub enthusiasts, amidst the waves of the calming Sea of Japan and peltering wind in full enjoyment of the warm outside nature.

Inexplicably, Shii-chan feels left out without a Cub of her own, AND AS I EXPECTED, she got her very own Cub: a Little Cub. She's FINALLY part of the Cub girls' motorcycle gang, getting one for herself as a paid family joint effort as a replacement to the totaled Alex Moulton bike.

Damn this finale episode flew by so fast, what a perfect way to finish the show strong. Will miss this slice-of-life show that has always taken my breath away.

"You Meet the Nicest People on a Honda." - This tagline embodies the whole show's mood.
KANLen09Jun 23, 2021 8:47 AM
Jun 23, 2021 8:05 AM

Apr 2016
I did really enjoy this show all through ... BUT the last like three episodes were really weird and did set a strange kind of atmosphere so much it kinda degraded the things i did enjoyed about this show. It does not happen to me often but i actually lower my rating because of that, i know Super Cubs can do anything, can fly, can resurrect dead people, can bring rain on the earth, can even travel to space i know all that and thanks to this show i will forever remember that.

5/10 You start the show nicely, with a nice message ... and then a dog runs away with your script.
Jun 23, 2021 8:13 AM

Apr 2010
Well it's a shame that the anime came to an end and Chii's Super cub was the one that marked the end.
Still it was nice to see the girls make a long trip this episode they got to see a lot of things during their travel.
Jun 23, 2021 8:17 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and satisfying finale.

Overall, a very good, relaxing, and beautiful show. I really liked the story and characters.

SerafosJan 13, 3:29 AM
Jun 23, 2021 8:23 AM

Jun 2019
For the final episode, it wasn't so bad. I actually enjoyed it quite a lot. Al three of them really went all the way to the other side of Japan just to see Cherry Blossoms and complete Shii's wish. She was really happy with it and they all enjoyed their journey as well. By the end, they got back, their own town was filled with Cherry Blossoms. Spring is finally here. Shii also got a little cub for herself.

Although it was supposed to be an advertisement for Super Cub, they managed to turn it into a good and relaxing show. I wasn't so sure about it at first but gradually came to enjoy it. A little bit of cringe here and there. But it was alright. A genuinely good show for what it was initially.
Jun 23, 2021 8:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A trip with all the three girls, that was really cute, and Shii got a cub at the end... I'm gonna miss this anime to be honest, it was both relaxing and cute and dramatic sometimes but it was really well done overall, even though I'm not really a cub lover I still loved seeing them like that
Jun 23, 2021 8:36 AM

Feb 2019
This was by far the most fun I’ve ever had watching a Motor Scooter commercial lol. I’m glad the girls got to live out Shii’s wish and see the sakura, I’m also really happy that Reiko and the girls got to meet each other. They compliment one another so well and really make a great group of friends. Nice end to a beautiful show.
Jun 23, 2021 8:43 AM

Dec 2010
Initially planned to rate this an 8 but Koguma's severe autism and almost fanatical love of Super Cubs™ pushed that down to a 7. Good series overall.
Jun 23, 2021 8:49 AM

Dec 2020
man i can't get enough of the scenery shots from this ep. and shii got a cub !! :D

can't believe this ended, will definitely miss it. the 3 episodes before this was kinda wack which is unfortunate because it started off so so good, but this ending episode was really nice
Jun 23, 2021 9:03 AM

Jul 2020
great finale episode. I was smiling before I realized it, I'm really happy that they reached the end of Japan, a truly beautiful scene. Also for Shii-chan for having her own cub now
Jun 23, 2021 9:11 AM

Apr 2014
Welcome to the Cub team, Shii. Finally, she bought her own Cub.
I wish Super Cub will get the second season announcement soon. This anime deserves the second season and there are many locations all over Japan for them to ride to.

btw, This is their roughly ridden route. Passing 16 prefectures in total. Yamanashi, Nagano, Gifu, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Fukui, Kyoto, Hyogo, Tottori, Shimane, Yamaguchi, Fukuoka, Saga, Kumamoto, and Kagoshima.

何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 23, 2021 9:35 AM

Oct 2020
The entire show really did feel like one massive ad. It had some nice moments for sure, but the majority of them was just plain boring and stale. There were some really, really corny lines too like how Shii wanted Kogama to *save her again in her Super Cub*. Aye, aye, aye.

Glad it's over. Next to Nagatoro, my worst show of the season (and I've watched 30+ this season).

3.5/10
SaintZephJun 23, 2021 9:38 AM

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

Jun 23, 2021 9:56 AM
Aug 2020
Omg Shii got her own Cub at the end! That's all I wanted, I am so happy! <3
Jun 23, 2021 10:05 AM

Oct 2017
Watching the three of them having fun on their little trip was sure fun. Also nice Shii got her own cub.

A really relaxing and fun anime overall. Loved the girls and their different adventures with their cubs. Chance of second season is very low but I do hope it will get one cause I wanna see more of them.
Jun 23, 2021 10:05 AM

Nov 2016
It had it's charm and I won't deny that I enjoyed this series, very much so at times. Quite nice for commercial. What broke it for me was Koguma. I symphatized with her in the beginning. Then towards the halfway point less and now I just see her as some weirdo.

5,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 23, 2021 10:28 AM

Jan 2011
I started loving it, then, those last 3 episodes where placed there like if someone ran out of ideas.
Yet an 8.0 for the other 9 episodes.
Jun 23, 2021 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
Shii finally got her own Cub and about damn time too. Koguma and Reiko should have dragged her to the shop to buy one when she was depressed and crying over her wrecked Moulton lol...

I liked how the anime slowly added warm colors throughout the series. The last few episodes got kinda weird with the drama though...different from the feel of the first few episodes of Koguma slowly finding more interesting things in life thanks to her Cub.

I wonder if you can strap a rocket to a Super Cub and go to space with it?
removed-userJun 28, 2021 10:06 PM
Jun 23, 2021 11:20 AM
Apr 2017
This Ep is the best part of all
Chichan 'd come more early
She can change mood and tone....
Yeah she can!!!
Jun 23, 2021 11:24 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I KNEW IT, I FUCKING KNEW SHII-CHAN WAS GOING TO BUY A GODDAMN CUB FOR THE FINALE.

I'm so disappointed at how this series ended. It started off quite good thanks to its presentation and the premise of Koguma having nothing to being given a push by her buying a Cub. I thought that was going to be her aiming to experience what she didn't have before, venture into new roads... but I didn't expect that last part to be taken that literally.

Once every one of the character interactions started revolving around this forsaken vehicle I started getting annoyed and they just wouldnt stop. It reaches the point where breaking laws doesn't matter, common sense doesn't matter, character development doesn't matter, shame doesn't matter. All that matters is that you must buy a Super Cub and shut up.

5/10
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 23, 2021 11:29 AM

Nov 2013
This was a very good episode. Way better than the disaster that was ep.11.
The only minus was the flashback of cringe that was the "use your cup to make the winter go away" moment from ep 11.
Even the MC was decent! Too bad she started to resemble a decent human in the very last ep.
Jun 23, 2021 11:57 AM

Jul 2014
And so we end with a travelogue episode, and with Shii inevitably getting with the product placement programme and buying a Cub of her own. Nothing too groundbreaking, but a solid conclusion to this show and a massive improvement on the disaster that was episode 11.

Overall, this show was the definite surprise of the season. I gave episode 1 a look cos it was earning some high praises in ANN's Preview Guide, but if not for that this show would have never made it onto my radar at all. And given how absolutely beautiful those first few episodes were - in particular, that first episode is one of my favourite first episodes of any anime ever - I am so glad I found this show. It had a few missteps along the way - Reiko's stupid attempts to climb Mt. Fuji on a Cub in episode 5, the girls playing recklessly in the snow in episode 10 and the whole Shii debacle last week - but on the whole it was a delightful, atmospheric experience; I particularly loved the show's use of the soundtrack and a changing colour palette to convey the overall tone and mood of an episode.

The Super Cub product placement was mostly handled well, but did get overbearing on a couple of occasions (most notably that cringeworthy "take me away from winter with your Cub" nonsense from last week's episode). Still, in the grand scheme of things, it's not much different to how this type of show usually is, with the characters hyper-fixated on whatever the show's central gimmick happens to be: in this case, it just happens to be the Super Cub, rather than a hobby like camping or whatever.

8/10. Would have been 9/10 if not for episode 11 (and to a lesser extent 5 and 10), but that episode was bad enough to slightly tarnish an otherwise excellent experience.
Jun 23, 2021 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
im glad she bought a cub..
Jun 23, 2021 12:32 PM

Apr 2018
Well that was a happy ending, glad to see them enjoying their days togethe. This was a really good and slow slice of life.. with bikes xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 23, 2021 12:59 PM

Apr 2021
This series went from 8 to maybe-just-barely 5 in the second half. What happened after such a distinctive beginning? Interference from editors/producers/bean counters? Bad audience response?
Jun 23, 2021 12:59 PM

Apr 2018
What a journey I didnt expect to really like this anime a whole lot but I enjoyed it. Really chill wholesome and im glad everyone had fun during there trip to the cherry blossoms.
Jun 23, 2021 1:11 PM

Jul 2012
"Ok" final episode to a "meh" show.

I saw so much potential at the start of this show. Its first episode was one of my favorites of this season, it looked so promising... and then it ended up being just a long commercial.
Also, Koguma was insufferable.
Jun 23, 2021 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
Decent ending. Except Koguma's twisted personalities and too weird script in some episodes, I enjoyed this show.
They couldn't utilize so much potential. As a result, this show is not special Slice of Life for me.
Jun 23, 2021 1:41 PM
Jun 2019
Absolutely loved this episode and the whole series.
Hoping for more, there's more light novels.
When Shi was lying in the river I searched out the spoiler as I wasn't handling it, so I knew she was getting the Baby Cub but not if it would be included.
AeeekJun 24, 2021 2:34 AM
Jun 23, 2021 1:41 PM
Dec 2017
Alright iyashikei, nothing great, nothing too terrible either.
Jun 23, 2021 1:43 PM

Mar 2011
Relieved this has finished.

Was so boring I skipped majority of last 3 eps. Felt like an ad which I should have expected from this.

But at least there was 2 girls on one bike action. Something I rarely see so plus points for that 4/10
Jun 23, 2021 1:54 PM

Aug 2020
I'm happy for Koguma a girl of nothing and now she has have 2 lovable friends riding at their cubs.

Jun 23, 2021 1:57 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Road trip to end the season. Not bad I suppose.

Overall, I think was an alright show. When it first started I think it had a lot of potential. But as the show went on, it began to degrade into mediocrity. First, I wish it fleshed out Koguma more. Who is she, really? How did she get to this point in her life? Knowing that would make the emotional impact of her meeting new people and befriending these girls a lot more powerful. But it feels like we never really get to know her.

I thought this show was going to go the theme of "lonely girl uses Super Cub as (pardon my pun) a vehicle to meet people and make friends". But instead it seemed like the Cub itself was the only thing that mattered. It almost came off as creepy with how obsessed Koguma was with it. Instead, she should've used it to find friends and happiness. I suppose in a way she did, but it hit all the wrong notes for me. I feel like an emphasis should've been put on what they did together rather than a focus on riding a Cub. Koguma didn't seem to care one way or another if she was making friends, as long as she had her Cub, that's all she needed. It just comes off as wrong.

Koguma herself went from a sympathetic protagonist who we wanted to be happy, to someone with almost sociopathic tendencies. She just became unlikable, which really hinders the whole slice of life theme. If the character is unlikable, why would someone keep watching?

Honestly, the role of being the heart and soul of this show went to Shii. Her kindness and sweet demeanor saved this from getting worse. She was the one character I was still cheering for in the end.

Oddly enough, I think the characters may have been the weakest part of the show. Reiko was also really awkward. She was so off putting at first with her almost bi-polar tendency of not caring for one second, then actually caring another. She certainly lightened up as the show went on, but again, the obsession with Cubs was just weird.

Certainly there were positives, such as the lovely piano pieces or the use of color during the moments that made Koguma feel alive. Visually nice in certain parts as well.

The last few episodes were really the nail in the coffin for this one. The oddly forced drama with Shii getting "hurt" and wanting winter to end was just poorly done. It felt cheap with how Koguma more or less made Shii climb out of the ditch herself, how it set itself up as a big tragedy with no real injuries despite falling a considerable height into a freezing river, and then finally the nearly cringe drama with Shii wanting the winter to go away.

Ultimately I think this is a case of a show that had potential with a somewhat unique theme, and the writers failing to capitalize on it. Awkward and unlikable characters, failing to stick with a strong theme, and wasted of potential made this a middling slice of life.

5/10
takkun_Jun 23, 2021 2:00 PM
Jun 23, 2021 2:14 PM

Aug 2020
A well done and fair conclusion of the first season. I'm glad Koguma, Shii and Reiko had a great time together, and they saw the sakuras blossom! Shii's happiness was so cute! Her parents were worried about her, but everything turned right.

I even wanted to buy a Super Cub after watching this anime. I really like bikes. This show reminded me of Bakuon!!, another nice anime about bikes.

This was one of the finest slice of life's of the year for sure.

Jun 23, 2021 2:47 PM

Nov 2012
This series started off nicely and promising but somewhere along the way it kind of lost me.

Like I stated in the previous episode thread, I never fully agreed with the idea that this show was an iyashikei show. At the times the show is really weird and a bit too dramatic for me to classify it as an iyashikei. It like at the middle ground where it's too eventful to be an iyashikei anime, but not eventful (or interesting) enough to be a normal SoL anime.

Admittedly I'm a bit disappointed in how this turned out considering it was Toshirou Fujii's debut as a series director, considering how good his episode in 18if was. In that particular case he had more creative freedom, so I guess it's understandable that this extended Cub Ad was less unique/creatively vivid.

In the end this lands in lower tier ranking of iyashikei/SoL anime for me, 5-6/10. Passable, enjoyable to some extent, but ultimately forgettable.
VanishingKiraJun 23, 2021 2:53 PM
Jun 23, 2021 2:48 PM

Oct 2018
She still said at the end "no money, no hobbies, NO FRIENDS"!? Bitch those 2 girls love you!!!
However I understand her; being an orphan probably comes with some self-esteem issues. Having her Super Cub showed her that even modestly, she can also have a taste of the world, and hopefully through her little adventures she'll also learn to trust her friends and open up to them, and she'll realize she's loved too (and eventually call them her friends! lol). Baby steps.

Oh and don't bash her with "autism", she probably hasn't been hugged in over a decade FFS! Of course, she's awkward and has a hard time socializing... Empathize before passing judgement.
Jun 23, 2021 2:53 PM
Aug 2020
Wow I am actually surprised by most of the comments here, looks like a lot of people didn't like it?
Jun 23, 2021 3:07 PM

Jul 2020
Amazing finale, a road trip was the perfect way to conclude the series! I'm really hoping we'll eventually get a second season, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this is all they ever adapt.

Frank_86 said:
She still said at the end "no money, no hobbies, NO FRIENDS"!? Bitch those 2 girls love you!!!
However I understand her; being an orphan probably comes with some self-esteem issues. Having her Super Cub showed her that even modestly, she can also have a taste of the world, and hopefully through her little adventures she'll also learn to trust her friends and open up to them, and she'll realize she's loved too (and eventually call them her friends! lol). Baby steps.

Oh and don't bash her with "autism", she probably hasn't been hugged in over a decade FFS! Of course, she's awkward and has a hard time socializing... Empathize before passing judgement.

Completely agree, Koguma is written realistically. I don't get why people expected her to be a boring flawless protagonist lol.

"Truth is always a cruel thing."

Jun 23, 2021 3:19 PM

Apr 2015
Super Cub's final episode made me experience a second Japan Roadtrip, the memories. I do love that both Lake Suwa and Lake Biwa were featured. Tottori Sand Dunes looked pretty amazing, didn't think they would be that high. Definitely gotta go there together with Kogashima. I am getting off-track with this. :P

The roadtrip was dope, but honestly to travel 2000km+ just to be able to see the cherry blossom earlier, that's some dedication to cherry blossom viewing.

I love how at the end when they were back home again, Shii-chan was convinced to get herself a Cub too and oh my word, she couldn't have found a more perfect fit. Now all 3 of them got a Cub.

Overall a great show for me, really did fill the void left by Yuru Camp, but didn't get even close to it. The art was great and I loved the use of the change of colorpalette whenever Koguma's mood got lighter. Been a really nice detail throughout the show. Art wasn't always consistent though. Despite some questionable moments (in the 2nd half of the show) it did manage to capture my heart. Captured enough to make me buy a Super Cub? No(t yet)!

8-8.5/10
Jun 23, 2021 3:33 PM

Aug 2018
This anime has to be the most elaborate effort for an ad I've ever seen. It's so wholesome and genuinely well constructed with its characters that I'm not even the slightest bit mad or annoyed that it was a glorified commercial.

I'm really surprised at how much I enjoyed this. I won't even lie, I'd say it did It's job well, and when I go visit Japan in the future, I'll consider getting myself one of these cubs. For a small place like Japan, it would do well to cruise around in one of those and go sightseeing. 8 out of 10 from me.
Jun 23, 2021 4:08 PM

Mar 2015
I can tell that I enjoyed this series more than Laid Back Camp: I liked the earlier anime but have no desire to own a copy, but this one (Super Cub) I definitely want to buy it when it becomes available.
The sword that takes life gives life
Jun 23, 2021 4:41 PM

Dec 2014
Rather nice fitting final episode to this show.

I never knew Japan had Sand Dunes.

I liked this show quite a bit, I still think the early episodes were the strongest part of the show. Outside of the Shii drama that happened, I think everything else was pretty enjoyable. The characters were nice and the dynamic was good. I think the early episodes had better directing and there was a rather poignant atmosphere that made the show much more compelling when it built up to those simple but special moments. Over the course of the show, it became more of a standard slice of life which isn't particularly a bad thing but I felt some of the charm was lost towards the end. Nevertheless, quite a fun ride and goes to show you that a Cub is all you need to change your outlook on life. :)

7/10
Jun 23, 2021 5:54 PM

Feb 2020
It was nice. Got a road trip, though of course I would've liked more of these trips to had happened throughout the season. 12 episodes, and a full year passes.

Guess this was alright. Pretty chill as usual, but as some of the other anime this season it doesn't do exactly too much from that. Was also kind of bored (and pretty much sleeping) when they distance away from the Cub and actually driving it around, but I can appreciate the episodes centered around actually taking care of your vehicle. Animation - I don't mind. Interesting choice of music but then again it got a bit overplayed while the episodes went... although that goes the same for most anime.
Jun 23, 2021 5:56 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good finale, this.

It was nice to see the girls enjoying their time across Japan. Also, the Cherry Blossoms always looks fine, doesn't it? Got some Non Non Biyori vibes from them.

Kougami-san deciding to take on this trip to help Shii-chan was a nice touch.

Shii-chan's gotten a cub for herself now. Pity to bicycle fans, the cub wins this round lol.

Lelouch0202 said:
Goes to show you that a Cub is all you need to change your outlook on life. :)

Yup, I quite liked this message too.

As a whole though, I enjoyed the first half of the show a lot more. Shii-chan's drama in particular really put me off and the few whereabout episodes didn't click for me.

Really liked all the acoustic and instrumental covers of the Op's track, they were nice company!

Going to stick with a solid 6/10 for the time being. Might up it to a 7 in the near future but a 6 it is for now.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 23, 2021 6:42 PM

Oct 2019
I'm so sad that it's over :(
I'm glad Shii got a cub by the end. Now she really fits in with everyone
Jun 23, 2021 6:56 PM

Jul 2020
So this series already over huh?

I think this show was fine. The first episode was so good, it has a potential but as the series goes on it became so boring like they don't have any idea to make.

The only thing that I think this series downside was Shii herself. Having the same character model with Koguma (just add some grayish hair and make it small) was uninteresting. Whenever they both in the same frame made this show really so boring like just make another character model. Are they running out of idea?

I think this anime is 6/10 for me. Like I said good early episode but as it goes on, it became so boring.
Jun 23, 2021 7:13 PM

May 2021
I don't know why but whenever this show say Cub I just have an urge to laugh. The anime was interesting to watch and quite soothing, but the advertisement was shameless as fuck and got on my nerves. While intended, I think that the lack of interaction not related to the cubs was weak in terms of providing a more charming experience.

It's alright though, 4/10, watchable

Jun 23, 2021 8:10 PM

Jan 2020
For a motorcycle fan who likes the slow pace of slice of life, this is a good anime

In the end I like the theme of winter and spring, what I could not understand and maybe it is a Japanese thing were the places and above all the risk so much on a trip as teenagers, for a spring, I am clear that there are fewer dangers than the West, But even so, they should at least give a warning like Yuru Camp about activity considerations.

Although I doubt the motives of the girls, the trip, the animation and the good vibes were not lacking in this anime

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Jun 23, 2021 8:12 PM

Jun 2019
My 146th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Cub Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

106 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Apr 30, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Super Cub Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2021

73 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Apr 29, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Super Cub Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2021

90 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Apr 29, 12:12 AM

» So how many episodes did you make it before buying a Super Cub? ( 1 2 )

Skarker25 - Apr 24, 2021

50 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Apr 28, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Super Cub Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

170 by Ethan348 »»
Apr 27, 4:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.