Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 14, 2020 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hina seems like the type of girl that would get excited about anything new in her life so a Summer festival is no exception.

We got some of the characters dressed up nicely for the occasion. This episode was also a chance for Youta and Izanami to spend more time together. And of course, no episode is without some drama and trouble. Youta's quite a daredevil when he made that leap from a bike to a truck. Not too shabby.

Nov 14, 2020 7:29 AM

Feb 2018
Okonomiyaki, Yakisoba, and Takoyaki look like delicious but why?? This is a relaxing episode, I like Matsuri especially the yukata that Izanami's wearing. They tried various games but the haunted house was the most interesting. I thought Sora are pro on the haunted house but yeah u know.

Hina stuck in the fridge (truck) I thought Youta would stop the truck but he prefers to jump. Ashura is a good friend. Too bad Ashura had an accident as a result he get injured on his leg. Those Fireworks is so beautiful

9 Days Left. This is a boy plan.
Nov 14, 2020 7:35 AM

Apr 2020
Summer festival!

Izanami looks so beautiful with her yukata, I never thought Tengan went to the festival with Youta and the others. It seems like Izanami is really good at playing festival games.
Nov 14, 2020 7:48 AM

Dec 2012
Takajou and Yusarin from Charlotte

Nov 14, 2020 8:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Cool and fun summer festival episode until Hina got stuck in the refrigerated truck, impressive that Youta managed to jump to stop the truck, that's a great move.
Nov 14, 2020 8:59 AM
Apr 2017
I'm starting to wonder whether the end of the world is related to Otosaka Yuu (from Charlotte) time leaping away from the current time into a different world, which is the end that Hina is starting to see, given that there's more connections between the Maeda Universe (previously it was a subtle nod to Hoshinoumi, now we have cameos).
Nov 14, 2020 8:59 AM

Feb 2019
There’s nothing more beautiful than a girl in Yukata under the fireworks at mid summer festival. We got to see 4 of them today and man they were all stunning. Tengan and Hina’s arguments were hilarious.

I wish I had someone to believe in me like Ashura believes in Yota. Loved the basketball analogy with him making the jump to save Hina. Also, Hina getting jealous over Kyouko and Yota hanging out was adorable.

Overall a nice and relaxing episode, but just like Yota, you can’t help but feel worried about what’s going to happen in 8 days. Surely the world can’t just end, right?

Edit: Could we be in a shared universe with Charlotte or was that cameo just for fanservice. Hmm ๐Ÿค”
Marinate1016Nov 14, 2020 9:04 AM
Nov 14, 2020 9:18 AM

Jan 2017
Awww the matsuri's gang so sweet, and with added backstory for Ashura, next week's gonna be where everything will go to shit eh

At first I thought it was that glasses boy from Angel Beats and Yusarin (Charlotte) cameo, turns out I forgot about Takajou lmao
Nov 14, 2020 9:21 AM

Mar 2018
That was a very impressive jump on Youta's part and an insane stability control from Ashura.
Very surprising that Tengan would go to the festival with some kids, must have sucked for her since it doesn't look like she had fun.
Oh and Izanami was absolutely stunning in that yukata.
Nov 14, 2020 9:22 AM

Jan 2014
After last week's touching episode. It was nice to have a more fun one this week. Really good stuff.

Love these festival episodes too. Seen a bunch of them, and cannot go wrong there.

Sep 2015
Breaking the 4th wall to a P.A. Works show lol

rofl

Just 9 more days till the world suddenly ends? Hmmn, only realistic possibility I see is in the form of a nuclear war starting at this point. Not expecting any supernatural elements or world getting reset.

Feb 2020
Very cool episode, really enjoy it!
Nov 14, 2020 9:35 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again, very enjoyable.

Summer festival was great and all the girls looking absolutely fine in those Yukatas. Izanami-san especially and Yota's reaction to seeing her was spot on, I couldn't agree more. I love how Ashura had the exact same reaction as Yota.

They really drove home the fact that Yota and Ashura are just good friends, I liked that they have similar reactions to stuff and watching them work together.

Hina going around calling out people as lolicons was hilarious.
Nov 14, 2020 9:37 AM
Apr 2020
Kyouko looks more lovely when she is smiling and happy. Youta and Kyouko's romantic relationship is getting much better.

Nov 14, 2020 9:45 AM

May 2020
Is that takajou from charlotte?lmaoo
Nov 14, 2020 9:55 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like its festival season once more. Damm Yukata's really serve to enhance Kyouko's beauty. But man Yota's little circle sure is pretty impressive. The Tamasen though sure looked nice. But it was nice to see the team let off some steam by attending the summer festival. Yota's interactions with Hina was hillarious. The most fun though was the haunted house. Though Hina getting angry over Yota spending time with Kyouko while indicating the sense of rivalry also served to show how strong the bond between them has become. The chase to find and rescue Hina before she become a ice cube sure added some good tension to the episode. Its nice that they managed to find her and get back in time to see the festivals highlight. Overall a pretty calm and laid back ep with some elements of tension via the chase scene. This ep however feels like its the calm before the storm though. Interestingly enough looks like a sense of rivalry is forming between Hina and Kyouko over Yota though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 2020
Man each episode I just keep loving Inazami, truly an underrated girl of the season
Nov 14, 2020 10:01 AM

Nov 2008
Another pretty good episode...but I'm amazed that fish survived. xD

pffff that was funny as hell.

Nov 14, 2020 10:06 AM

Jan 2016
Rorek said:

I knew it, he looked so familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint where he was from...

Solid episode, tho I thought the antagonists were going to kidnap Hina, not some random truck driver lmao
Nov 14, 2020 10:06 AM
Sep 2020
ik a lot of ppl have criticized this show for messing with pacing bcs it’s spent half of its air time with fluff episodes, but after this one where you see the whole cast together and Ashura’s episode, I think i’m starting to get it.

The show is clearly trying to flesh out the backgrounds for each of yota’s friend characters before the inevitable chaos and tragedy strike soon.

Episode 1 introduced Hina and Yota

Episode 2 introduces Izanami

Episode 3 introduces the main baddy (the hacker guy) as well as Sora and her ramen friend.

Episode 4 introduces Kako

Episode 5 goes deep into Izanami’s backstory

and now Episode 6 goes behind the scenes with Ashura

My guess is starting with episode 7, the drama begins. I think it’ll involve some backstory on the hacker Suzuki’s part as well as starting to reveal the main conflict

The show’s done an amazing job at lulling the audience into complacency. We’ve watched 6 episodes, each with that counter counting down and nothing’s happened. Maeda wants us to think ‘the world couldn’t *really* be ending, right?’ before he kills off some major characters. This show is ready to toy with our emotions. I can’t wait to see where it goes.
Nov 14, 2020 10:23 AM
Oct 2020
Love this episode. Narukami really did not rush his feeling for Izanami and I really like how they are currently developed. Izanami is now more open and cheerful which is a suitable follow up to her previous episode indicating for her to move on with her life and be happy.

Hina's jealousy is understandable personally, Narukami did not intend to upset her but I really felt her when at one point somehow Narukami "ignore" her a little bit since he can now comfortably communicate with Izanami. After all, Hina really helped Narukami massively when it comes to his relationship with Izanami.

This episode also showed Ashura's background which gives another perspective to his character. Really anticipated for next episode.
Nov 14, 2020 10:24 AM

Aug 2013
Well, the summer festival was fun, especially the haunted house. Youta and Ashura really are good friends.
Youta jumping at the truck was pretty cool.

Hina calling people lolicon was funny.

Nov 14, 2020 10:25 AM

Jan 2018
Nice, summer festival episodes are always fun to watch!
Also the girls look great in yukatas.
Nov 14, 2020 10:26 AM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
Rorek said:

God bless you. I immediately found him familiar while watching the episode but had no idea from where.

Down to single digits now, lads. And that monologue plus the close realisation in feelings definitely doesn't bode well for what's to come.

LMFAO, Hina calling random people lolicons was mad hilarious. Nice to see that Izanami-san seems a lot more happy now. Meanwhile, I'm surprised to see Tengan-san with the crew.

By the way, how didn't Hina see the trap coming?

Tears are going to fall, and I'm guessing it'll be as early as next episode.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 14, 2020 10:38 AM

Sep 2019
Lmao did Ashura really think Youta could catch that alley-oop?

They went to the summer festival and played some games. Youta and Kyouko were talking on the bench but Hina got jealous of Kyouko and started to hit up on lolicons. It was an okay episode, I expect the story to get more serious in an episode or two(or at least I hope so).
Nov 14, 2020 10:49 AM

Jul 2015
so only 9 days left now before world end. getting monkas feeling right now .hina felt sad and jealous after seeing youta. the whole basketball think seemed kinda rushed so i got no feels hit from that truck-hit incident.
i am still curious how world will end . we only got 9 days, the summer festival is over too thus i feel the show is going to pick up the feels from next episode. i know this show is supposed to be heartbreaking but still after watching the characters for 6 episode i hope author pulls a "clannad" and make it happy end. i am all in for the feels but tragic end is something i don't want..
well lets wait and watch as how the story unfolds.
Nov 14, 2020 10:58 AM
Apr 2019
loved this episode, one of my favorite animes this season for sure.

felt so bad for hina, also her hitting up on lolicons was funny as hell.
Nov 14, 2020 11:03 AM

Jul 2015
peaswar said:
ik a lot of ppl have criticized this show for messing with pacing bcs it’s spent half of its air time with fluff episodes, but after this one where you see the whole cast together and Ashura’s episode, I think i’m starting to get it.

The show is clearly trying to flesh out the backgrounds for each of yota’s friend characters before the inevitable chaos and tragedy strike soon.

Episode 1 introduced Hina and Yota

Episode 2 introduces Izanami

Episode 3 introduces the main baddy (the hacker guy) as well as Sora and her ramen friend.

Episode 4 introduces Kako

Episode 5 goes deep into Izanami’s backstory

and now Episode 6 goes behind the scenes with Ashura

My guess is starting with episode 7, the drama begins. I think it’ll involve some backstory on the hacker Suzuki’s part as well as starting to reveal the main conflict

The show’s done an amazing job at lulling the audience into complacency. We’ve watched 6 episodes, each with that counter counting down and nothing’s happened. Maeda wants us to think ‘the world couldn’t *really* be ending, right?’ before he kills off some major characters. This show is ready to toy with our emotions. I can’t wait to see where it goes.

agreed to that. all the characters are introduced now and we even got the infamous festival. though i really hated the mahjong episode since i dont know the game but well......
looks like we will be boarding feels train from next ep onward. i dont really think the world will end though. i think hina's world will end. we still dont know what she is. she is not a god pretty sure abt that. she might just not belong here on earth... nuclear war is possibility since we have that hacker dude but i think it will be quite lame to end world with that when we have fantasy element (hina being god). well lets watch together till the end and find out .
Nov 14, 2020 11:12 AM

Apr 2016
best part was the cameo of a character from Charlotte
TriHard7
Nov 14, 2020 11:22 AM

Mar 2019
Bro romance is the strongest! Bros before ho*s. Remembered me of Oreshura where they have a deep bro relationship as well.

Well...hmm LOLIs da best. But yeah a little bit strange if a wild LOLI appears in front of you like Hina.

Besides the last episode, Charlotte was great imo.

and we have Jouijrou, the biggest Yusa fan (Misa has red eyes)

Nov 14, 2020 11:35 AM

Sep 2017
The bike chase was a bit of a stretch but it was still a pretty fun episode. I guess it lacked the same comedy some of the other ridiculous moments this series had like the bar rescue and mahjong games. Still, "kisama, lolicon ka?" had me rolling.
Nov 14, 2020 11:43 AM

Jul 2013
I guess next episode is The episode, huh?
Noirโ€ฆ It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Nov 14, 2020 11:52 AM
Mar 2015
Nice festival arc Interesting that Yota dreamed of the same game his friend remembered
Nov 14, 2020 11:53 AM

Apr 2020
We got a summer festival episode (another anime added in this list with matsuris) and for the first time in my anime experience, an anime explains how the goldfish bowl thing works (thank you). Haha I'm not exaggerating it is true.

Anyways we got the ladies in their lovely yukatas (and damn Izanami looks so gorgeous with her blue attire). Didn't expect Tengan to be invited as well but she was really scared in that haunted house (those two boys did a number on those girls).

Amidst all the fun, we got Hina actually being jealous seeing Yota and Izanami together (aww that was a truth) and because of that she goes doing irrational actions like any envious person do. Too bad that led her her being trapped in a cold truck. Yota and Ashura did save her with that leap to stop the truck. Too bad Ashura got that backstory, an injured leg is really painful. Thanks to Yota that dream of leaping has reborn on Ashura yet again. 8 days to go...and halfway we passed.

Nov 14, 2020 12:02 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we got a summer festival episode and Hina wants to participate. It seems that Hina wants to spend some alone time with Youta and got jealous when he was alone with Kyouko. There should have been a disclaimer saying "Don't try this at home" when Youta made that jump because it would be a tragedy if slipped and fell on the highway pavement. When I saw Youta's basketball dream, I thought we were going to get a sports anime parody episode, but I guess not. I have a feeling the world is not going to end like the way Hina vaguely described it.

Magicaaal Festivaaal!!!!

Nov 14, 2020 12:11 PM

Apr 2020
The refrigerator truck moving was kind of predictable for me when Hina went in.
Of course Yota saves her which shows that he still cares about Hina and Izanami

Good Episode overall, Loving the opening theme
Nov 14, 2020 12:43 PM

Mar 2020
Definitely a magical festival :) Kyouko looked mighty fine in her yukata.

Some serious bonding moments with Youta and Ashura. Just a great balance fun and those dramatized moments.

Nine days until I have my heart broken, I can already feel my heart slowly breaking apart.

Great episode :)
made by Nate
Nov 14, 2020 12:59 PM

Oct 2019
Animation was great as always, but only 9 days until the end?
Let them be happy, please.
BOลฝE ฤŒUVAJ HRVATSKU
Nov 14, 2020 1:08 PM

Oct 2017
This episode has some issues.

How could a girl with Omniscience power and can predict future get herself trapped like this without knowing? This is way too forced, considering her past actions perfectly anticipated almost everything.

Also I'm disappointed how brief Ashura backstory is addressed in this episode.
It could have been build up properly , but they ended up just make them into like 1 minutes flash-back toss out of nowhere without proper buildup. (Like his knee injury, they could have foreshadow it in other episodes but nope, nothing.) It feels lazy/shallow, making Ashura like a character just to complete the "checklist" of having a balanced group with not just male mc and a bunch of girls.

I was expecting more than this... In Angel Beats, Hinata has much more build-up and foreshadowing leading to his past trauma, and leaves a much better impact in his episode.
Nov 14, 2020 1:26 PM

Apr 2017
Nice to see Takajou from Charlotte
Rorek said:

&
is this character a random character or not?
or from another anime? I seem to be familiar with them ... but I can't remember ...
Nov 14, 2020 2:17 PM

Sep 2018
This episode was imo the worst one so far. Very disappointing after the amazing episode 5. If the purpose was to build Ashura's character, it was far too brief. Felt like they were trying to do too much in just this one episode. And as soon as I saw the open truck doors I knew what was going to happen, it was dumb and a poor excuse for character development. The flashbacks of Ashura inserted were quick and lacked context. However I will say Ashura and Youta on the motorcycle looked awesome. Hoping next episode is gonna be the start of the next act!
Nov 14, 2020 2:24 PM

Jul 2017
I'm convinced that this show is no longer in a slump. It's going downhill and shows no signs of stopping.
It has yet to crash as I'm enjoying it a fair amount, but it's a shame that the issues are so fundamental and apparent.

Firstly, Hina being jealous of Yota and Inazami makes zero sense and is incredibly forced. Was she not advocating for the two getting together?

Secdonly, Hina getting trapped in a truck is as generic and cliche as it gets. Ignoring that she should've been able to foresee the event, it's simply hard to feel bad for her. She's an annoying person and a flawed character, which ultimately drags down the entire show.

And by extension, Yota taking part in a high speed chase to find the truck (which realistically, probably should not have worked) is uninteresting.

Finally, and perhaps my biggest gripe, is that Tengan served no purpose in this episode and complained throughout all of it - which got on my nerves honestly. Hikari served no purpose, but it at least made sense that she'd be there.

Nevertheless, there's a few gems in the rough to be found, which is keeping me from losing all faith in this show about an annoying goddess. Mostly, the two relationships Yota has (ignoring Hina).
His connection with both Inazami and Ashura are geninuely endearing. If the show put more of its eggs in those baskets and developed them more consistently, this would be a great show.
But it's not.

At least the production values are admirable.

My MAL rating doesn't reflect it, but this show is currently sitting at a 7.5 for me. As long as it doesn't get worse, I'll consider it a worthwhile investment. But I fear the worst, and anticipate this show will drop the ball more going forward.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Nov 14, 2020 2:43 PM
Sep 2020
zamandzoe said:
I'm convinced that this show is no longer in a slump. It's going downhill and shows no signs of stopping.
It has yet to crash as I'm enjoying it a fair amount, but it's a shame that the issues are so fundamental and apparent.

Firstly, Hina being jealous of Yota and Inazami makes zero sense and is incredibly forced. Was she not advocating for the two getting together?

Secdonly, Hina getting trapped in a truck is as generic and cliche as it gets. Ignoring that she should've been able to foresee the event, it's simply hard to feel bad for her. She's an annoying person and a flawed character, which ultimately drags down the entire show.

And by extension, Yota taking part in a high speed chase to find the truck (which realistically, probably should not have worked) is uninteresting.

Finally, and perhaps my biggest gripe, is that Tengan served no purpose in this episode and complained throughout all of it - which got on my nerves honestly. Hikari served no purpose, but it at least made sense that she'd be there.

Nevertheless, there's a few gems in the rough to be found, which is keeping me from losing all faith in this show about an annoying goddess. Mostly, the two relationships Yota has (ignoring Hina).
His connection with both Inazami and Ashura are geninuely endearing. If the show put more of its eggs in those baskets and developed them more consistently, this would be a great show.
But it's not.

At least the production values are admirable.

My MAL rating doesn't reflect it, but this show is currently sitting at a 7.5 for me. As long as it doesn't get worse, I'll consider it a worthwhile investment. But I fear the worst, and anticipate this show will drop the ball more going forward.

1. Hina is jealous because she feels lonely. There’s no indication that she’s romantically interested in him and she simply appears to be sad and alone.

2. I agree that was stupid

3. So what? She wasn’t supposed to. She was just part of the gang that Hina wanted to invite. She wasn’t supposed to get any development this episode as it was focused on Ashura.
Nov 14, 2020 2:49 PM
Jun 2019
This has been an interesting series so far.

The festival and the clothes that the girls wore were really beautiful!

Poor Hina she wanted some fun but got in trouble. Glad she got saved in the end.

Looking for more!
Nov 14, 2020 2:53 PM

Jan 2013
Im extremely dissapointed with this show. It supposed to be a drama thats even sadder than Angel Beats but for now its nothing more than a stupid slice of life.
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Asdedix147&sclick=1]
Nov 14, 2020 3:32 PM

Jul 2017
1. Hina is jealous because she feels lonely. There’s no indication that she’s romantically interested in him and she simply appears to be sad and alone.

2. I agree that was stupid

3. So what? She wasn’t supposed to. She was just part of the gang that Hina wanted to invite. She wasn’t supposed to get any development this episode as it was focused on Ashura.

You are correct that it's not confirmed to be romantic. Either way, I still feel it's been added on without any real build up. The show is trying to develop too many things at once.

My issue with Tengan was more that a grown woman who met this kid (Yota) once (and kind of fell for him? That's another can of worms) accepted his invitation? That alone is weird, but she was miserable the entire time and still stuck around?
I get that it happened because Hina wished for it/anticipated it, but from a critical perspective, it doesn't quite add up in my opinion.
Unless they retcon it later and reveal that she had some sort of motive for being there? Which in itself is not great from a critical perspective.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Nov 14, 2020 3:46 PM

Apr 2015
A festival episode. I love that everyone who had something to do with Yota so far appeared together, even the thirsty (or not so thirsty anymore) Tengan accepted the invite.

Oh a Charlotte cameo! Pretty cool to see Takajou! He was even wearing a Yusarin T-shirt as well!! Loved to see it!

I hate that Hina is starting to form this jealousy towards a ship she pretty much set up herself. I swear if Hina will make the Yota x Izanami ship fail, I will be very disappointed.

Also what was with that getting trapped? This self-proclaimed god with Omniscience powers gets trapped into a refrigerator truck, Bruh. I am not nitpicky most of the time, but that just doesn't make sense to me.
Nov 14, 2020 3:48 PM

Mar 2019
Fun episode. I can tell things are starting to pick up, and only time will tell when things all go wrong. we must protect this smile!

Nov 14, 2020 4:09 PM

Jul 2013
The girl who can predict the future with 100% accuracy somehow failed to predict that the truck she's on would take off in the next 30 seconds.

I think the show really overestimate how cute and endearing Hina is. I'm indifferent to her at best and find her kind of annoying at worst.
Nov 14, 2020 4:14 PM

Feb 2017
What an absolutely garbage episode from top to bottom.
The lame forced connection between Yota and Ashura isn't new but it feels extra forced and way less compelling than Izanami's mother. Such a lame and hackneyed ending where they not only manage to find Hina, but also bring her back in time BEFORE the fireworks start. Don't even get me started on how annoying Hina is and how stupid ending up in the truck in the first place was. Every character is almost aggressively unfunny, particularly Yota and Hina. Can someone please tell me what saving graces this show has besides a decent ending theme, because I sure as hell can't.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 26, 2020

307 by Talamare »»
Jun 1, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

174 by Talamare »»
Jun 1, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

169 by Talamare »»
May 31, 11:24 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2020

166 by stverc »»
May 25, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2020

227 by stverc »»
May 25, 11:55 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.