Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 14, 2020 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cool, they got a final party to celebrate the year.

While everyone is in a cherry mood, Machi feels so alone and withdrawn. Still, I'm very glad to see most of the Zodiacs together in one place. Too bad Akito had to be there to ruin the mood. Seems Yuki's past continues to play a very important role this season. Only 1 episode left.
Sep 14, 2020 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
Nice focus on Machi in this episode. Never thought I would see her blush like the way she did in this episode. Yuki x Machi!

The Zodiac members are together for the new year. What Akito did to Yuki was dangerous. Luckily the injury wasn't serious.

Sep 14, 2020 11:11 AM
Aug 2019
Yes, more focus on Machi she's opening up a bit, her blushing was so cute Yuki X Machi.

Great to see Yuki moving forward that exchange between him and Hatori was sweet.

I hope people noticed that Kana's photo on Hatori's desk is gone looks like he moved on and I sensed a bit of Jealousy from him when he thought Shigure and Mayu got back together.

From the looks of it, we may end on a cliffhanger for this season finale, I just hope we get to see that woman too.

Sep 14, 2020 11:17 AM
Oct 2016
Tellatez said:
Yes, more focus on Machi she's opening up a bit, her blushing was so cute Yuki X Machi.

Great to see Yuki moving forward that exchange between him and Hatori was sweet.

I hope people noticed that Kana's photo on Hatori's desk is gone looks like he moved on and I sensed a bit of Jealousy from him when he thought Shigure and Mayu got back together.

From the looks of it, we may end on a cliffhanger for this season finale, I just hope we get to see that woman too.

They better at least super tease her after the name drops throughout this season. I want a full character design reveal tho
Sep 14, 2020 11:18 AM
Oct 2016
An episode with quite different front and back halves. To start where the episode itself did, love love love the Machi focus! She's a mostly somber character but here's where we see her opening up to the world around her. Yuki facilitating that in a subdued way. Machi thinking back to when he asked her favorite color, having no answer to such a question. Something she's never really thought of before. Machi never really took the time to figure herself out. So in this episode when Yuki says he wants to see the world through her eyes that's definitely not something she's put much thought into. Hasn't figured herself out let alone the world.

Kakeru said it a few episodes back when we learned his and Machi backstory that while he got free of their parents controlling ways, Machi didn't. She's still trapped. That phone call with her mother a perfect indicator. All her mother cares about is the superficial stuff. Is she getting along with Kakeru, is she staying out too late, are her studies stays up to par. While at the same time forgetting Machi is even in student council. It's horrible but we now see this insight to how Machi home life is and why she's so mute. Broke my heart during that scene when Machi is headed to the restaurant to meet up and she views herself as broken. Defective, like a doll missing pieces. It's awful. But there is light, something she though Yuki would easily forget like that question about her favorite color, he didn't, he remembered. Yuki picking up her bookmark which is the leaf he gave her after the Kyoto trip. Which a great scene. Machi contradicting herself about treasuring it. Cracked me up. Kakeru coming over and being so confused. Machi blushing like crazy, love it so much.

Lastly of course is the latter half of the episode content. They new years banquet for the Sohma zodiac. Great to see Ritsu the monkey again. But the big this is undeniably Yuki speaking to Akito about how he's done blaming others for all his problems. He's done assigning blame to other people. He wants to change. Fantastic writing, Yuki has matured immensely this whole second season. It's beautiful to see him grow like this. Akito not taking his words too well because Akito knows what him growing and maturing really means. He's not coming back to Akito side. Which reminds Akito of something very important from the past with Kureno. Which is what the finale next week will be about. Gonna be sad to see this show end and have to wait again for the third/final season but anime onlys are not in any way ready for the huge reveal, and probable cliffhanger, next week!!! Excited to see this animated!!!!
Sep 14, 2020 11:18 AM
Sep 2015
Machi segment is quite interesting that we're all focus at how Soma family is suffering because of the curse, but other normal family also suffering even without a curse, some families even suffer more. If you follow news in Japan recently you'll read some tragedy that the parent ignore their child until their child died.
Sep 14, 2020 11:24 AM

Oct 2017
I really like Machi, her character is really simple yet so complex at the same time. I like how she's slowly warming upto others.

Lol Tohru's reaction when she sees Isuzu kinda reminds me of Rena's reaction when she sees anything cute.
Sep 14, 2020 11:27 AM

Jul 2012
Machi is finally opening up yay.
Sep 14, 2020 11:31 AM
Mar 2020
Tellatez said:

I hope people noticed that Kana's photo on Hatori's desk is gone

Didn't notice! Thank you for pointing that out!

Tellatez said:

I sensed a bit of Jealousy from him when he thought Shigure and Mayu got back together.

I didn't take it as jealousy, but definitely worry/concern, since Hatori is starting to have interest in her for himself. Like is he stepping on toes. He has no idea Shigure has been setting them up

Sep 14, 2020 11:32 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Yay Machi and Yuki! Machi is so cute and I'm happy that she is finally going to start harvesting some happiness in her life. It's beautiful how Yuki's commitment to change himself has allowed him to start influencing the people around him for the better.

I completely thought that this was going to be the last episode, which actually sort of made sense given how it ended with Tohru's monologue about change. It was a pleasant surprise when I came to mark the episode here and realized that there will be one more, but I sort of wish that Tohru's quiet wish had been the final scene. It was just so perfect.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Sep 14, 2020 11:38 AM
Apr 2018
13:00 - 13:15 SHIGURE's reaction. :)

Many adorable scenes!

Sep 14, 2020 11:38 AM

Dec 2018
I'm noooooot reaaaaady for the season finale at all </3
Sep 14, 2020 11:40 AM

Jun 2015
The handling of Machi's depression is so on point and accurate. Anyone who has suffered or currently suffers from depression can easily relate to the scene drawn when she gets home. Not to mention a lot of her inner monologue is so accurate to the feeling of apathy for the world around us. With not much time left Im totally routing for Yuki and Machi and Tohru and Kyou. Even if some random person just shows up and shoots Akito next episode, although story breaking I would be good with it. I need some kind of feel good closure for all these people who are suffering.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 14, 2020 12:00 PM

Feb 2018
Another good episode, but I kinda wish we would've seen a little more of the student council's day out, given how little we knew about Machi to this point. It was a little amusing seeing her go from her super calm demeanor to being quite flustered, though.

I'm guessing Akito saw something akin to hope in Yuki's eyes, and that's what set her off. She knows she might slowly be losing him.

And on a really random note, I thought Tohru's character looked a bit aged down in her scenes. Idk maybe that's just me, though.

1 episode left. Sounded like an Hatori-centric finale?
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Sep 14, 2020 12:04 PM

May 2019
I'm excited to see more of Machi and how she grows as the series progresses. She's such a mysterious character and it's nice to see character development other than from those in the Soma family.

Akito, however, is about to meet my wrath. He's so rude and abusive for absolutely no good reason. Yuki shouldn't have to feel like trash, Kureno shouldn't be at his beck and call 24/7. People are not dolls, they deserve to be happy and have rights and not fear a sickly person might attack them for making a positive facial expression.
Sep 14, 2020 12:04 PM
Mar 2016
season finale next week. Honestly I'm surprised they animated new years since that comes a bit later in the manga. The season is definitely going to end either in a cliffhanger with a certain character/relative being revealed or a bit of filler? what is everyone's guesses? manga readers help
Sep 14, 2020 12:17 PM

Nov 2019
axel360 said:

that was kureno's voice :)
Sep 14, 2020 12:22 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good episode, this!

Machi takes the spotlight in the first half and that was honestly quite touching. I feared that she'd find Yuki a little annoying but good to know that it's the exact opposite, if anything. For some reason, I got a little flashback to Kiriyama from SanGatsu no Lion too.

Yuki pretty much cutting ties with Akito there was quite the moment, on the other hand. Nothing Akito does surprises me anymore, I'm just waiting for justifications at this point. What a way to ruin the good mood though, yikes.

Kazuma-san, Isuzu and Kyo's little love and hate relationship really was adorable, lol. And are we seriously going with the Hanajima x Kazuma ship?

Hatsuharu hugging Isuzu in the end followed by Tohru's wish, loved that!

Just one more episode to go! Kureno-san episode? Hell, yeah! God, hopefully the inevitable S3 will be announced right away like last time.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 14, 2020 12:24 PM

Feb 2018
noelX said:
axel360 said:

that was kureno's voice :)

Ah, ok, my mistake. I guess I don't remember his voice that well. Appreciate the clarification, though.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Sep 14, 2020 12:41 PM

Dec 2016
Machi is not very honest, is she? ^^; At least she kept the maple leaf as a memory :)

Yuki, that was so reckless! Why did he had to say those words to Akito :( We all know Akito's mentaly unstable, so why? I can imagine Yuki's fans questioning about his injury though ^^;

The episode was very good! Sadly there's 1 more episode to end the season :( Hopefully we'll get another sequel :3

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 14, 2020 12:43 PM

Jul 2014
Tsundere Machi... OMG She's so cute!!!

And just when you thought Tohru couldn't get any cuter, she hits Kyo with her pompom... my heart!
Sep 14, 2020 12:53 PM

Jan 2008
Does anyone know what was said by Tohru around the time Kureno was given the DVD that said "Watch this alone"? The subtitles cut out around that time. It kicked back in when she said "I wish...", but I missed what was said before. Hoping they'll be fixed when I watch it again, but still.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 14, 2020 1:36 PM

Aug 2013
One more to go and it's gonna be powaful I can imagine. I hope Season 3 gets announced next week because man oh man, this series needs a full adaptation.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 14, 2020 2:25 PM

Apr 2015
Great episode!

Spotlight on Machi in the first half was great, it was a treat to see her open up a bit more, especially toward Yuki. Yuki x Machi is starting to get real!

Second half was pretty good, Tohru charging in on Rin and hitting the frame of the window was pretty funny. Honest would love to see these two bond more!

Well, Akito gets screentime again and he instantly makes his presence known per usual. Poor Yuki though, he didn't deserve that!

Kureno centered episode next week as the finale, that's gonna be interesting, especially with the Disc Momiji gave to Kureno!
Sep 14, 2020 2:30 PM

Sep 2015
So I don’t complain much about translations... but that last line from Shigure, I’m really hoping that was a mistake by Crunchyroll and not a line change in the Japanese. I think it totally changes the meaning of what he’s wanting to say there.

Other than that, I absolutely loved this episode! I wasn’t expecting the scene with the scarf, but I loved it. The Machi section of the episode was fantastically done! And I loved her banter with Yuki over the leaf! Cracks me up every time.

The New Years part of the episode was really good too. Tohru running to Rin, and Rin moving out of the way is also something I always chuckle at. Poor Tohru, she just wants to be friends, and Rin is still acting grumpy about it. Haha.

I’m not ready for the season to be over next week... but oh man am I excited!
Sep 14, 2020 2:37 PM

Jul 2015
Damn. Only one episode left. I assume we won't have entirety of manga adapted.
Should we already start praying for season three?

Sep 14, 2020 2:46 PM

Apr 2018
Piromysl said:

It seems we are around two thirds of the story right now. So we definitely need a third season. Let's hope next year we finally get to see the whole story animated.
Sep 14, 2020 3:03 PM

Oct 2019
Kisa1208 said:
So I don’t complain much about translations... but that last line from Shigure, I’m really hoping that was a mistake by Crunchyroll and not a line change in the Japanese. I think it totally changes the meaning of what he’s wanting to say there.

It was a Really bad sub translation (which is not unusual for fruits basket's sub unfortunately)

What shigure meant to say at this scene was "If only Akito could understand too"
And he definitely did NOT meant to say "akito should teach them a lesson"

Like that's the complete opposite !!!
Sep 14, 2020 3:21 PM

Apr 2019
I'm beginning to think that we won't get anything about Kyo and how he knows Tohru's mom.
Unless I'm missing something and we already saw that, which I'm certain hasn't really happened yet.
Oh man, I'm totally gonna have to wait for season 3 to find out huh?

Damn why does every parent have to be such a dick to their kid. Like seriously?
It was really nice seeing Machi start to open up to the others, especially with Yuki 😊 Quite the interesting and relatable character she is.

Oh shit, Hatori's wearing the clothes from the ED! I got a little too excited about that..

Man I don't want next week's episode to be the last.
arcticmontysSep 14, 2020 3:26 PM
Sep 14, 2020 3:27 PM

Oct 2013
This might seem a bit weird, but another New Year's Sōma dance made me think of actual Chinese years. Back when the manga was being published, the years mostly coincided with actual years in the real world. What about this adaptation, though? I wonder if it's more like "eh, don't worry about it" or more like "possibly 2010-2012" - I mean, I guess the smartphones don't look too modern, and I suppose it's waaay more likely for teens in 2010-2012 to not own a smartphone than it will be in 2022-2024.

Also, I feel like Machi's mother is voiced by some rather well-known seiyuu, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Roch2001 said:
The handling of Machi's depression is so on point and accurate. Anyone who has suffered or currently suffers from depression can easily relate to the scene drawn when she gets home. Not to mention a lot of her inner monologue is so accurate to the feeling of apathy for the world around us. With not much time left Im totally routing for Yuki and Machi and Tohru and Kyou. Even if some random person just shows up and shoots Akito next episode, although story breaking I would be good with it. I need some kind of feel good closure for all these people who are suffering.

Fully agreed!

Monty3610 said:
I'm beginning to think that we won't get anything about Kyo and how he knows Tohru's mom.
Unless I'm missing something and we already saw that, which I'm certain hasn't really happened yet.
Oh man, I'm totally gonna have to wait for season 3 to find out huh?

Yup. :)
AirsaberSep 14, 2020 3:33 PM
Sep 14, 2020 3:33 PM

Sep 2015
Antpan_124 said:
Kisa1208 said:

It was a Really bad sub translation (which is not unusual for fruits basket's sub unfortunately)

What shigure meant to say at this scene was "If only Akito could understand too"

Oh yeah, I know what he was supposed to say, that’s why I brought it up. But good to know that it was just the translation and not the actual Japanese. Which I have seen a lot of people complain about the translations on a few accounts. It just didn’t bother me much before.

But thank you for the clarification! It is much appreciated :-)
Sep 14, 2020 4:00 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
great episode, loved every bit with machi and the gang, so much so that even akito's little violent outburst later on couldn't trump the episode's overall wholesomeness, from machi opening up, to tohru's adorable scarf action, to rin and hatori's segments and just all of it.
the only anxiety inducing element for me was shigure's comment, but people here seem to say it was mistranslated and as such, more in line with his mysterious forshadowing rather than being too ominous.
it'll be quite the ordeal managing to live on without fruits basket for some time after next week, but at least we get an episode with kureno, which i have been waiting for very much, so that's definitely something to look forward to in the meantime.
Sep 14, 2020 4:48 PM
Jul 2020
What, there's one more episode already!?!

I'm not ready to let go of this amazing OST and EST. i'm constantly re watching and listening to them on YouTube.

SAYONARA SAKURAAAAAAAAAAA
Sep 14, 2020 4:54 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
loved the episode! great way to end the season T_T still sad to see it only has one episode left. but i loved seeing machi and yuki scenes! adding kimi, and the other student council members were hilarious lmaoo. kureno got the video tape! yay :D im excited to see his reaction.

✧ forum set by the loml, toria <3 ✧
Sep 14, 2020 5:18 PM

Aug 2020
I haven't really been a huge fan of Machi so far so it was nice to see part of the episode about her. Getting a bit more background info on her made me like her a bit more.
I'm so excited for the last episode. I guess I'll finish the manga once it's over to get the full effect. :)

Sep 14, 2020 5:23 PM

Dec 2018
DedPanda said:
One more to go and it's gonna be powaful I can imagine. I hope Season 3 gets announced next week because man oh man, this series needs a full adaptation.

It will be a full adaptation

Piromysl said:

Same as above... We need to pray for S3 to come as soon as April like the previous season.

darkling692 said:
It seems we are around two thirds of the story right now. So we definitely need a third season. Let's hope next year we finally get to see the whole story animated.

I'm afraid if Season 3 doesn't air next year would hurt the series or kill the hype around it.

I don't know, for me it's not a good idea, let's hope we won't suffer a long wait.
Marcos_AspiraSep 14, 2020 5:32 PM
Sep 14, 2020 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
Machi, she is so precious! She is such a tsun for Yuki! I ship them!!! <3

Tohru was adorable as well this episode. That little scarf scene and how excited she was when she saw Rin.

My boy Yuki! He's done blaming others. He's done looking back at the past. He's matured so much. I like how him changing has had an impact on Akito and Machi. Akito is furious while Machi is hoping to change like he did.
Sep 14, 2020 5:45 PM
Mar 2015
Great Machi episode as we and Yuki began to understand her more Yuki brings home to Akito that things are slipping away
Sep 14, 2020 5:49 PM

Sep 2008
Chapters 94 and 95 were adapted for this episode focusing on Machi and the coming of the new year for Tohru and the Sohmas. Some scenes were shortened, changed, or extended a bit within this episode compared to the manga. Here were changes I noticed in this episode:

-A segment of the student council scene was removed where Kakeru commented he would run away if things weren’t finished with work. This annoys Naohito and Yuki in response.
-A few of the student council members using cell phones was an addition for the anime. This results in a line change when Yuki gives Machi the location of the restaurant they are going to, assuming she doesn’t have a cell phone.
-Spoken dialogue was added for the anime in the scene where Machi observes Yuki and Kakeru’s conversation.
-During Machi’s phone conversation with her mother, a shot of her mother talking on the phone was shown in the manga. The anime did include an extended shot of Machi’s reflection from a broken mirror during the scene.
-The sound of an alarm clock had awoke Machi in the manga. Plus, the anime shortened the scene where she tries sorting out whether or not she wants to attend the party with the student council.
-The anime added on the effect of freezing the train stations bypassers in place as Machi questioned her self-worth after getting off the train.
-Some changes to note during Machi and Yuki’s train station scene:

• The anime removed Machi’s inner thoughts of embarrassment when realizing she accidentally packed random things from her apartment while being helped by Yuki.
  • The two were depicted in stick figure form in the manga while Yuki was patting himself off after kneeling on the ground to pick up Machi’s belongings and when an embarrassed Machi was yelling at Yuki when he brought up her using the leaf he gave her as a bookmark.
  • The anime removed a later part of the scene where Yuki and Kakeru were talking about Machi’s embarrassment, as Kakeru commented that he never seen her like that before and comically yelled that Yuki was a “normal princess old man pervert” when he commented that Machi seemed cute while showing her embarrassment.

-The flashback showing Yuki reveal he’d go to the Sohma New Year’s ceremony was extended a bit for the anime, adding the bit where Tohru was showing Kyo a new scarf she purchased before Shigure commented on the upcoming ceremony.
-Tohru commenting on how things eventually led up to her and Kyo staying at Kazuma’s, with Kazuma shown on the phone accepting was removed from the anime. The same happens with a conversation between Kyo, Tohru, and Kazuma where Tohru was asking what Kazuma wanted to have for dinner and Kazuma asking Kyo if he wanted to spend time alone with Tohru.
-The anime removed a shot of Kureno observing the cursed Sohma together in conversation from a distance. Spoken dialogue was added to the scene with Ayame talking about Hatori’s ceremonial dance.

If I'm thinking things correctly with what the next episode preview teased...
Sep 14, 2020 5:58 PM

Jul 2012
I'm glad to see more about Machi. I'm wondering if anything will grew between her and Yuki.

Gah, just one episode left, I'm sad :(
But I guess it'll be Kureno-centred which is more than welcome!
Sep 14, 2020 6:20 PM

Jul 2017
based on that maple leaf interaction, the Machi ship doesn't seem like that bad of a one to jump on :P

seems like the final ep for this season is gonna focus on Kureno, which is nice to see him finally getting some more spotlight
Sep 14, 2020 6:36 PM

Apr 2014
Glad to see Yuki change a lot this season. Now I want to see Kyo change. I love both of them. But now Yuki is taking the 1st place for me for changing. Hope Kyo changes too. Love my Orange hair boy.
Sep 14, 2020 7:57 PM

Jan 2018
I'm glad to see than Yuki managed to change, his character development was really good this season.
Also now i ship Yuki x Machi.
Sep 14, 2020 8:41 PM

Jul 2016
Antpan_124 said:

Thanks for clarifying that. I was like "Shigure WTF" when I read it.
Sep 14, 2020 8:42 PM

Nov 2011
"So you like the color Red. I finally got the answer to my question." YUKI FUCK YES BRO!!!

First I loved Tsundere Machi. So freaking adorable! Holy crap but Machi's life...god damn man I need to learn more. Of course her mother is a piece of shit. Father unknown atm but she has another brother in some sort.

Rin shows up again and Shisho's and just has no words for Tohru lol. I felt kind of bad for her. God the chemistry between her and Kyo has just been so good lately.

yo FUCK Akito. I am glad Yuki is done with Akito gtfo. And yet Shigure still supports Akito. Fuck Shigure too.

God my love for Hatori grew when he rubbed Yuki's head.

The ending though. Haru Holding Rin, Tohru's wish, and fucking Momiji giving Kureno the DVD that had Uotanis feelings on it. HELL TO THE YES! Fantastic and it all starts when Yuki speaks up against Akito. Kureno realized something and the DvD I think will make him want to break the curse as well.

Such a good episode.

Short_Circut said:
based on that maple leaf interaction, the Machi ship doesn't seem like that bad of a one to jump on :P

seems like the final ep for this season is gonna focus on Kureno, which is nice to see him finally getting some more spotlight

Im on board that SHIP!
SoraSenpaiSep 14, 2020 8:45 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 14, 2020 9:04 PM
Feb 2020
Antpan_124 said:
Kisa1208 said:

what about his expression when he said that?
Sep 14, 2020 9:26 PM
Jul 2020
I'm sad there is only 1 more episode left. I am hoping for a season 3!
Sep 14, 2020 9:28 PM

Jul 2016
RITSU!! It's been ages but you finally got some minimum of screen-time this season!

And by the way, seeing Hatori wearing the same clothes as in the ED may have made my heterosexual heart feel a biiit too excited...

Well, was expecting an episode fully focused on Machi but it seems her "arc" will feature a more gradual development with her slowly opening up and finding her own purpose in life with Yuki's help. Hopefully, featuring some more smooth comments from his part in the process because man, flustered Machi is such a cute sight.

As for Yuki, I'm glad to see he has become confident enough in his growth to the point of starting to care about others and despite the violent outburst, I felt really proud of him for finally mustering the courage to leave Akito's side. Fuck you Akito, by the way.

So... we'll be having a Kureno centric episode as the finale next week, uh? Interesting way to conclude the season with the most mysterious zodiac member. Really looking forward to it and particularly hope it finally helps me take a liking in the romantic connection he has with Arisa.
Sep 14, 2020 9:29 PM

Jun 2013
I'm glad that they focused more on Machi in this episode. I want another Machi episode but next week is the last episode for season 2. I'm guessing S3 will come out perhaps spring or summer in 2021.

Also, I don't know why I lol'd so hard when Hattori dramatically ripped off his dance robes. I wish they could've shown him dancing.

Also, that last scene of Haru wrapping sleeping Rin his arms!
臭い-
Sep 14, 2020 9:56 PM
Aug 2016
Finally Machi's backstory. Another kid broken by family.Yuki and Machi fit each other perfectly!!! Individually and together I hope these two change and find happiness. Kakeru and Yuki bickering with each other-- if things had been fine between Yuki and Kyo then maybe we would have seen them interacting like this.
Last year during New Year Eve, Kyo and Yuki came running back to Tohru to keep her company. This year Kyo is with Tohru and Yuki finally got the strength to stand up to Akito. The relationships among the zodiacs are changing. They are each forgiving and thanking each other and growing closer each day.
Also I wanna see Hatori dancing. He looked so hot in this episode. And can Aya nii promise to being this extra always! He is such a dynamic character.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

240 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 28, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2020

124 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2020

106 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

142 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 17, 2020

75 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.