Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 13, 2020 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Characters thinking about the future and potentials jobs makes this episode quite realistic.

There's also more important flashbacks of Yuki as we see his younger self. And it's not a pleasant sight. Yuki's continuous images of his past still reminds him of what he must overcome. On the other hand, I still find Ayame's character role this season to be hilarious.
Jul 13, 2020 11:04 AM

Jul 2012
I love Mayu and Shigure's exchanges they're like a married couple lol. Everybody's parents are warm and happy, then there's Yuki's mom. I'm glad Yuki has Aya supporting him, he finally had the push and courage to stand up to her. Yuki's starting to change little by little now. The drama is really good in this story.
Jul 13, 2020 11:06 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, this episode was so good, I really enjoyed it, might've been the one I enjoyed the most up until now.
We got to have some laughs with Shigure, that scene was hilarious.
Also we got to see more of Yuki's inner thoughts and relation development, good progress here as well.
But honestly I'm kinda surprised to see Tohru-chan so sad, but I guess even the ones we don't expect have problems at times, it's also making me a little bit sad.
Jul 13, 2020 11:06 AM
Aug 2019
Shigure is a complete troll in front of Mayu.
They showed Tohru's lid not only there's Kyoko but also Kyo in there.
Hana's crush on Kazuma is hilarious.
Ayame to the rescue, thanks for coming to help Yuki.
Yuki still has to face his fears but his improving by the episode.
Thank goodness they didn't cut out Ayame meeting the student council and also Machi in the background backing away like nope I'm not going in there lol.

Jul 13, 2020 11:08 AM

Dec 2019
Everything is this episode was so well done. The comedy and heartfelt scenes combine into each other perfectly with all the character development at the same time.

Personally, this is one of my favorite episodes.

»»Delievers Here««
★・・・・・・★

"Today might be the chance to grasp
the chance to let your talent bloom" -Tooru Oikawa

-Signature from Annie_Law

Jul 13, 2020 11:08 AM

Apr 2019
What an amazing episode. We get to see all the sides of our favorite characters and what they are dealing with post graduation and what they want to do with their lives/forced to do with their lives. One of my favorite episodes these season.

Jul 13, 2020 11:09 AM

Apr 2015
so far this is the best episode. from this season. Ayame &Yuki scene is the best, I love how Yuuki defended his brother.

Kazuma is so handsome and I love the way he looks at Kyou.
Jul 13, 2020 11:09 AM

Aug 2013
I love Shigure's character. His exchange with Mayuko was just hilarious.

We also got to see more of Ayame. Him being there for Yuki was nice. Warmed my heart a little.

Jul 13, 2020 11:13 AM
Oct 2016
Parent teacher conferences bringing the feels! Got the easier ones out of the way in that first half before the big hit punch later. Uo and Hana having such nonchalant conferences made me laugh, Uo would make a great model and Hana probably needs to batten it down so she can graduate, waves don't help in school I suppose.

Tohru with Shigure and the Diamond Dust, which was hilarious, at her conference teasing Mayu the whole time. Shigure the ultimate chaotic agent, even wearing Hatori suit to get to Mayu. I liked what Mayu said at the end of that scene about being nicer and more caring to Tohru. She does take on too much from others and not face her own problems, which in that brief glimpse of a box we see Tohru has more locked away we haven't seen yet.

Kyo with Shisho went very quickly. Funny remark Shisho said about not imagining Kyo as a college student or working adult. He'll always be a kid to Kazuma which is sweet. Kyo thinking about how little time he has left and how he wants to spend as much of that with Tohru as he can. Hana thinking Kazuma was handsome cracked me up, saying Kyo would then be her child too.

Yuki got the biggest chunk of this episode with his conferences focusing on his how mom abandoned him so coldly. Even with Yuki yelling on her arm for help she only thinks about how Akito taking a liking to him will help her own status. It's really horrible to see a mother treat he child like that. Even seeing her again triggers all that last trauma for Yuki, rendering him in what's probably a panic attack state while his mom is mouthing off to Mayu about controlling his future.

Enter Ayame the golden God of a big brother saving the day! Such a great moment of Ayame coming in and taking their mother to task. Yuki stunned reaction to see their mother can't handle Ayame like she can him. Ayame seizing the second change Yuki has given him to really care for and make a difference in Yuki life. Important moment for Yuki to go after his mother to settle things right. Seeing how small she is now compared to this looming figure from his childhood. It's surreal since I've had moments like that, of realizing how much you've grown. We've seen Yuki grow so much this series and especially this second season. As his mother leaves Tohru comes in, some important symbolism. The sun shinning in Tohru then Yuki as he's lead by Naohito. Beautiful moment we also see Tohru holding the ribbon Yuki gave her last season. Funny after credits with Ayame meeting Kakeru.
Jul 13, 2020 11:13 AM
Sep 2015
I thought something wrong with the color until Tohru comes with sunlight at the end that I realized it's artistic choice of this episode, gloomy.

And I still can't get over that heterosexual kiss in the last episode.
Jul 13, 2020 11:28 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Poor Kazuma, he really has no hope of escaping now that the toxic wave girl has decided to make him her own (I'm joking, I think Hana is a great character and hope that she can find her happiness as Kyo's step-foster-mother.)

I like how the comedic coldness of Tohru's parent -teacher conference prefigured the actual coldness of Yuki's parent-teacher conference (before Ayame saved the day.) Considering that honoring your parents is much more ingrained in Japanese culture than American, Ayame really demonstrated how much he cares for Yuki. I also loved the visual metaphor of how Tohru brought color into Yuki's life, while his real mother is trapped by the grey.

Machi walking in on Ayame's invasion of the student council and deciding that she wanted nothing to do with it was the funniest scene of this episode.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jul 13, 2020 11:51 AM
Jul 2020
This episode had a perfect blend of comedy and feels. With the hilarious future plans and the very serious decisions lying ahead of Kyo and Yuki. And yes, asking Hana to graduate is very harsh on her, she might need a whole episode of character development to overcome this impossible task.
Watching Tohru every week just sets my heart on ease, be it the tense or the 'Tohru' moments that are shown.
Fruits basket delivered again with a quite a good episode.
Jul 13, 2020 12:25 PM

Feb 2018
There's being an over-bearing mother and then there's Yuki's mom, who is a couple levels above that.

Also, nice to see Hana-chan and Uo-chan. Feels like they haven't gotten much screen-time lately.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Jul 13, 2020 12:26 PM

Apr 2020
this episode brought a new light onto the struggles each kid is facing in their school life. it was a rather realistic episode and reiterated the severity of kyo's situation while also showing that yuki isn't in a great spot either. can't wait until next week!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2020 12:30 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
great episode, while yuki already got a lot of attention in previous episodes, his arc this episode was incredible, with encouragement from his big bro and tohru as well like always, he pushed through and really took a stand.
i'm a little worried about all the forshadowing with tohru though, that box is scary but it was great seeing her resolve at the start of the episode to do exactly the opposite to what akito said.
Jul 13, 2020 12:39 PM

Jul 2017
Ayame deserves the award for best bro lol. Also looks like Hanajima has now got her ship xdd

Jul 13, 2020 12:54 PM

Feb 2020
this one episode shifted my score to an 8 to a 9 wow i loved this ep sm.

the start was funny with mayu and shigure at the conference meeting and tohru talk about the icy/diamon air lmao

seeing yuki especially this season always saddens me. i'm really glad that ayame was able to come through and be there for yuki. he's ready to admit to his mistakes and start anew with yuki and i'm so glad yuki accepts this. ayame standing up to his mother in such a ayame-style is hilarious and mayu witnessing the whole thing.

the part after the ed and ayame being the commander was so funny. machi slowly backing away awsh
Jul 13, 2020 1:14 PM

Dec 2016
Wow, mom... that's cold saying to your child he shouldn't have been born :(

Great episode! Yuki couldn't have asked for a better brother X3

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 13, 2020 1:26 PM

Nov 2018
This episode was so good, one of my favorites from Fruits Basket up to this point. I really feel for Yuki because his mom and everyone else was straight assholes to him when he was younger. All of the conferences were realistic and I liked the comedy in this episode as usual. Yuki's brother definitely came in for the save so he didn't have to deal with his mom alone. Yuki also confronted his mom about how he was the one that was gonna make his own choices and not her.

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

[/center]
Jul 13, 2020 1:30 PM
Mar 2015
Glad Ayame helped Yuki stand up to his mom Shiguere was adorable
Jul 13, 2020 1:31 PM

Jun 2014
And here we have chapters 71-72. They changed very little from the manga and it was a good adaptation. I'm a little sad they excluded that Rin asked Shigure why Tooru was injured on the cheek. She did see her with the adhesive bandage thingie on her cheek in episode 11 when she went to Kazuma's.

Anyway, we get more insight into Yuki's troubled past and his stupid mother. Ayame to the rescue though. And Tooru will "do her best to meddle/interfere" with Akito. <3 We get to see the box with the lid inside Tooru with the feelings/memories she surpresses.

Horriblesubs had some misstranslations again.
At 13:31 "Yuki is expected to be a leader of the Soma family in the future." It should be: "Yuki has been promised a position in the upper ranks of the Souma clan in the future."
At 14:08 "You're saying something very illogical to your child right now." It should be: "Right now, you're striking your child in an absurdly harsh manner."

Also, I'm glad they included the funny part with Ayame and the student council at the end of the episode. The part that Hana-chan likes Kazuma and Kyou's reaction to that was funnier in the manga IMO.

Next episode we finally meet again
Prepare the tissues guys.
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Jul 13, 2020 1:32 PM

Feb 2014
This episode was superb. The parent & teacher conference was really well done in the manga, so I'm glad that the anime version did a great job in adapting it. =D

We had a big contrast in these meetings, too. We saw how comedic Tohru's meeting went when Shigure came along, which made Mayuko constantly agitated. However, nothing compared to how toxic and cold Yuki's meeting went when his mother arrived.

His mother is the epitome of everything a mother should NEVER be. She only hears what she wants to hear, so Yuki's words always seem to fall on deaf ears, never to reach her at all and the meeting went that way for a while, which left Yuki unable to speak up at all and Mayuko becoming more displeased with Yuki's mother and her constant criticism of Yuki.

Thankfully, Ayame made his grand entrance and put his mother in her place. It was a powerful statement for Ayame to make, when seeing the way his mother keeps reacting to Yuki is the was he used to act to Yuki before, so seeing him coming to help Yuki in his time of need was brilliant.

It gave Yuki the courage to catch up to his mother after she stormed off and was able to say what he wanted, so that she can finally hear what he wanted to say. This whole scene was very good, and it got better when after his mother left, Tohru arrived and the rays of sunlight arrived with her, too, so the whole scene became full of life and happiness. Artistically speaking, the transformation of the colour palette when Tohru arrived was a masterstroke, so good job, production team. ^_^

To round off this episode, we got a funny post-credit scene with Ayame becoming the centre of attention in the student council room, much to Yuki's annoyance. Another funny bit was Machi appeared behind the door, saw what was happening, and then she simply nope'd the hell out. XD
Jul 13, 2020 1:46 PM

Mar 2017
Too. Much. Feels! There was so much to process in this episode and it's actually a part that I couldn't wait to be animated.

First there's Tohru, who's slowly losing the battle to keep her more negative feelings locked away. Then there's Kyo who has come face to face this epsiode with the time limit he has in the form of talking about the future at the conference.

And then Yuki... my sweet Yuki. He is faced with one of the biggest pains from his childhood; his mother's uncaring and unfeeling relationship towards him. I'm so happy that Ayame was there to stand beside him this time and I'm glad the brother's are fixing their fragile bond.
Jul 13, 2020 1:48 PM

Feb 2016
And here I thought that Akito was the only despicable character here that I would hate, it seems I was wrong. Yuki's "mother" is one of the most disgusting "mothers" I've seen in any anime media, holy shit, poor Yuki ;_;, watching him remembering all those gloomy memories were heartwrenching.

Ayame brought the light to Yuki's eyes again in that scene, he's the real man. The color palette when Yuki saw Tohru right at the end was gorgeous as fuck. I really love this anime <3.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jul 13, 2020 2:38 PM

Oct 2017
This was too short...
Jul 13, 2020 2:49 PM
Jul 2020
Shigure is one of the most dynamic and realistic character I have ever seen. At first glance he is seen as somebody kind and welcoming, but as you get to know him you see he is quite selfish and whatever he does to help tohru (or anybody in general) is done only with the intent that it benefits him in some way. However, this is fruit basket and all the characters have their traumatic backstories and the sohmas are... the sohmas. Watching the op you see shigure with a gentle, calm face and small, sad smile.

I haven't read the manga but I do hope that we get some sort of backstory for him and get to see who he truly is...

This was one of my favorite episodes so far :)) A lot was put into this episode but it felt really well paced and you could see all the effort put into it. Cant wait for the next one!!
Jul 13, 2020 2:57 PM

Oct 2018
Probably one of the best episode in the whole show, I really like the interactions between Yuki and his brother
Jul 13, 2020 3:55 PM

Jul 2017
Parent-teacher meetings. If there's anything to fear, it's the future of the Somas, with Akito as the One above all being every step of the way. Meanwhile for Tohru, Saki and Uotani, it's as typical to be expected.

LOLOL Shigure, that full makeover facade between him and Mayuko-sensei though. An icy cold battle indeed, and all the hilarity. Really surprised to find Saki and Uotani being very perceptive of Shigure though, even though Tohru has known the whole package.

For Kyo and his master-cum-"dad", he still wants the best for him, and ensuring his future isn't a bleak one. OOH that crush though of Saki's.

It's business as usual for Yuki, Akito's one BIG problem, but his own mother may be an EVEN BIGGER problem. How in the heck is that of a mother, just fulfilling whims and such, treating your own children like tools. Brother Ayame to the rescue with a "grand" entrance, and it's quite the spectacle, bringing Yuki out of the depths of hell.

In the end, Yuki managing to voice his opinions towards his mom, with her deafening stare, is another sign of moving forward.

What a confrontation. Need I say that this is another great episode.
Jul 13, 2020 4:49 PM

Sep 2008
Chapters 71 and 72 were adapted for this episode covering the parent-teacher conferences of Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo. Some scenes and lines of dialogue were removed at points in this episode, as well as some changes for key scenes. Here were changes I noticed within this episode:

-The beginning of Yuki and Mayuko’s conversation got removed from the anime, where the latter was informing Yuki that his mother wanted to schedule their conference to a later time.
-A couple small bits of Yuki and Tohru’s conversation were removed for the anime, notably Tohru recalling mention of Yuki’s mother and some schoolgirls asking if Yuki would be going to college after graduating.
-Unlike the anime, Shigure’s hair was combed straight instead of being disheveled in the manga while at Tohru’s conference.
-While talking about what she wanted to do for her future, a bit where Tohru was thinking about Kyo’s future got removed from the anime.
-After leaving the classroom, there is a removed scene where Tohru is shocked to learn that Shigure knew of Mayuko being single and then starts wondering about her teacher’s words.
-While Shigure recalls a meeting he had with Isuzu, there is a removed bit of the scene where Isuzu commented on the injury to Tohru’s cheek she got from Akito.
-A dinner scene with Tohru, Kyo, and Yuki was removed from the anime. Here, Tohru was still stunned with the tension between Shigure and Mayuko at her conference and talked with Yuki and Kyo about their upcoming conferences. Shigure would arrive later in the scene, where he commented that Hatori wanted him to burn the dress suit that he loaned Shigure.
-Tohru’s conversation with Saki and Arisa regarding her conference originally took place while she was cleaning around the school instead of outside it.
-When Yuki walked out to see his mother for his teacher conference, he carried no umbrella with him in the manga. Plus, the anime skipped over a scene where gossiping female students are curious to know which of Yuki’s parents are coming to the conference and what they look like.
-A few lines of dialogue are removed from the scene where the student council meet Ayame. This includes Kimi asking if Ayame’s single and Naohito further complaining about Ayame’s presence.
Jul 13, 2020 5:13 PM
Nov 2009
not gonna lie Yuki's face when Aya entered the classroom was the peak of my week
Jul 13, 2020 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
Yuki's mother, to say the least, has been acting disgustingly. Neglecting your child is one thing, but utilizing them as if they're a tool? Along with that high and mighty attitude? Needless to say, being stuck in a room with her for a whole day isn't what I would call ideal. Regardless, it seems like Yuki is starting to overcome his troubles with his extremely questionable mother with the indirect help of both Tohru, and his fascinating brother, Ayame.

Speaking of Ayame, I like how he timed it perfectly just before Yuki completely lost himself into the sheer pressure of his mother's egotistical attitude. What a clutch. Another point of interest regarding Yuki is he finally came to accept Ayame as his brother. This whole episode was character development for Yuki.

It seems like Hanajima has taken a very personal romantic interest with Kazuma, Kyo's adoptive father. Well, well, I am beginning to see an interesting pattern here in Fruits Basket.
Jul 13, 2020 6:40 PM
Sep 2017
Ayame wins this episode! I was cheering for him when he put that lousy B of a mom in her place!!
Jul 13, 2020 6:47 PM

Jan 2018
Another great episode! This coudn't have been any better!
The little moments of Yuki and Ayame are always the best!
Mayu and Shigure act as if they're a married couple is just hilarious!

Jul 13, 2020 7:12 PM
Apr 2020
I enjoyed the foreshadowing to what's to come with yuki's and tohru's relationship as well as the scene where tohru shoves all her feelings in a box. I enjoyed the pacing of this episode and thought it had a good balance of humor and story progression.
Jul 13, 2020 7:29 PM
Apr 2020
Mayu x Shigure

havent read the manga but please let this become real. theyre so suited for each other. their back and forth banter is entertaining asf and they have good chemistry
Jul 13, 2020 7:32 PM

Apr 2014
Shigure sometimes says the most outrageous things and it makes you think -- what is his rationale behind the words he says.
Jul 13, 2020 8:40 PM
May 2018
ayame pls marry me, I'm begging you
Jul 13, 2020 8:42 PM
May 2018
justlynn6785 said:
Ayame wins this episode! I was cheering for him when he put that lousy B of a mom in her place!!
he won my heart, which was already with him
Jul 13, 2020 8:52 PM

Apr 2015
Wow I have no words, this was my favorite episode by far and further solidified my decision to potentially put this on my top 10 favorite anime. Everything was perfect, down to the comedy, character interactions, Yuki's character development, and the peak of Ayame's grand entrance. He was the true MVP and I couldn't stop grinning when he appeared. 5/5 for sure!

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jul 13, 2020 9:42 PM

May 2013
Diamond Dust. Aw, Tohru x'D caught up amidst that horrible snowstorm lmfao
Kyo loves Tohru so muchhhhhh, it hurts ;~;

Ayame to the rescue! He's so wonderful :') truly a breath of fresh and regal air <3
I love how he just threw their mom into a frenzy and told her off >:) as he should, hmph.

Mayu and Hatori phone call TT^TT sad to see my mans stolen from me, but happy for them ;A;
Jul 13, 2020 11:01 PM

Oct 2017
This episode was lit af, what a roller coaster of emotions this was. Started really dark but then boom just with Ayame's appearance the mood cleared so much haha, he really is a legend.

Also wow Yuki's mom looks hot for someone with two childs.
Jul 13, 2020 11:45 PM
Dec 2019
This careers evening episode was an interesting one. with got to see the "parent figure" for the main trio.

i've gained a bit more respect for Yuki's brother from just this episode, though he is still kind of annoying. Still something i have to get my head around which is a constant in this series is the idea of parents abandoning their children.
Jul 14, 2020 12:16 AM

Jun 2020
Oh boy, next episode is going to be hard to watch.
Jul 14, 2020 1:30 AM

Jun 2013
Even though I don't care about Mayu's love life with Hatori, I do love her as a teacher. I salute her and she's a badass teacher. I thought she was about to go Gokusen on Yuki's mom's ass for saying she regret giving birth to her sons.

This episode was so touching. This Yuki growth arc is like water on a hot day and I'm gulping it all down! More character growth for him and other characters please!

Also, I loved Ayame in this episode. This is probably my favorite episode with him in it.
臭い-
Jul 14, 2020 2:04 AM

Jun 2019
This was the finest episode yet of the second season thus far for me.

I wish it went on even longer as an hour long episode or two-parter, getting to see even more extended sequences of the respective conferences; especially Shigure's conference on Tohru's behalf I wish went on longer.

The final shot of Yuki taking a stand and panning to see Tohru center stage in the school hallway after she was the figurative central plank and inspiration behind his newfound resolve was masterful. I have disliked his ice prince demeanor and seeming arrogance up until as recently as the past few episodes, but now I've quickly realized however I feel about him in the end, there's at least a lot more layers to his character, which I should've assumed. The difference between watching week to week versus watching an entire series and then giving your opinion.

Episodes like this just reinforce that in many ways I wish I hadn't started watching the Fruits Basket reboot in 2019 and just waited until the entire series was over so I could watch much larger batches of episodes back to back, but I'm in it too deep now to stop midway.
WatchTillTandavaJul 14, 2020 2:07 AM
Jul 14, 2020 3:29 AM
Jun 2015
This was such a powerful episode. Loved it. Especially the parts where Hana comments about Kazuma-san (lol, and Uo-chan and Tohru's expression was priceless) and Ayame enters the room (another set of great expressions by Yuki, Mayu-san and mother, lolol).

This season is just getting better with each episode, no doubt about that!
Jul 14, 2020 3:31 AM
Jul 2018
Another fantastic episode. Probably my favorite episode of Season 2 so far.

I loved Shigure and Mayu's interactions. I kind of wish they were the couple instead of Hatori and Mayu. They fit better together.

Poor Tohru is keep on burying her feelings. I can't wait for the moment when they finally slip out.

I wanted to hug Yuki. His mother was so cold. Thankfully, big brother Ayame was there to help him out.

I loved the after credit scene. Machi is a mood.
Jul 14, 2020 5:30 AM

Nov 2011
Great episode.

Hana falling for Shishio was a surprise. A long with Both Tohru and Uotani's faces lol.

Kyo still undecided on what he wants to do. But at least he wants to be by Tohru's side as much as possible.

I love Kyo and Uotani's back-and-fourths. Almost as if they are brother and sister. It's really entertaining to watch.

Man I really wish we knew more about how Garbage Akito is and why Yuki's mother is like that. I mean we know the Soma family is messed up but I do not think we even scratched the surface yet.

Ayame was the MVP of this episode. So good!

Yuki being pulled away by the Student Council show's where Yuki belongs right now. It was nice to see the Ribbon return as well.

That after Credits scene was amazing LOL.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 14, 2020 5:34 AM

Feb 2019
Loved Saki's consultation. She made it sound so dramatic but it was just "graduate" lol and her mother was completely on board with it. Such low standards lol

The surface friendliness yet inner coldness of Mayu's and Shigure's meeting was hilarious, with Tohru being the innocent passerby.

Saki's crush on Kazuma was hilarious! Imagining Saki as Kyo's mom is an interesting notion to say the least... Aww at Kyo's thoughts of wanting to be with Tohru as long as possible.

Watching how Yuki's mother treating him was horrible. She truly doesn't care about her children, and care only about her own power. Her words against Mayu were also unnecessarily rude, calling their school obscure and then saying that since she's single she wouldn't understand.

I was really joyed when Aya suddenly appeared. His chaos and energy are something that even Yuki's mom can't handle lol and it was really great to see someone in his family that really, truly cared about him. Aya can be sharp against his mother too.

As he let out everything he had on his mind to his mother, his mother left. As his mother left, Tohru came. That was such a beautiful scene.

This episode combined a lot of beautiful, heartwarming moments with superb and hilarious comedy, something this show seems to excel at. Loved it so much!
Jul 14, 2020 7:55 AM

Apr 2018
Beautiful ep
I love whenever show focus more on Kyo Yuki and Tohru's development this was perfect ep
Also Shigure is the best troller and Ayame is best big brother 😍
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2020

114 by TheStarscream759 »»
Sep 16, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2020

125 by TheStarscream759 »»
Sep 15, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

241 by SenChen »»
Sep 15, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2020

178 by TheStarscream759 »»
Sep 14, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

143 by SenChen »»
Sep 1, 2:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.