Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 17, 2017 7:03 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
In spanish i read it ... or try ...
But some words ... don't need translation.

... Another beautiful chapter.
Sep 17, 2017 12:40 PM
Sep 2015
It happened finaly lol. I legit fell off my chair lmao
Sep 17, 2017 12:49 PM

Apr 2013
I'm gonna reread this chapter until the next one because I wait so long for this happen!
<3

.·:*¨ 重逢的时代 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟎:𝟒𝟐 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟑:𝟏𝟑
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Sep 17, 2017 2:50 PM

Aug 2016
Finaly! But I still think it will end in a trainwreck.
What would Golgo do?
Sep 17, 2017 3:21 PM
Apr 2016
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?! Did that just happen? DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN?!
Sep 17, 2017 3:48 PM

Jun 2012
Love is in the night, go out and grasp it now Hishiro!!

Now then, let me just stay here in this moment's pleasure and prepare for the worst(?).
Sep 17, 2017 3:56 PM

Dec 2013
He actually said it!!!
Sep 17, 2017 4:18 PM

Oct 2016
IM. FREAKING. OUT.
Sep 17, 2017 4:21 PM

Mar 2011
Everyone's reaction summed up in the bonus panel.
Sep 17, 2017 4:58 PM

Sep 2013
OMG OMG OMG HE SAID IT.

Agh, I can't wait to read Hishiro's answer.

Next week can't come fast enough.
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650 FAL FALL 2019 Rank 136
Sep 17, 2017 5:42 PM

Nov 2011
"I am completely in love with you"

Took 197 chapters but about time. Eager to hear Hishiro's response next time. I hope she'll confess back.
Sep 17, 2017 6:59 PM

Sep 2013
My reaction:

Fuck yeah Kaizaki! Let's hope for the best from here on out!

Sep 17, 2017 7:25 PM

Apr 2009
Oh **** he said it!
Sep 17, 2017 8:20 PM

Aug 2014
Kovaelin said:
Everyone's reaction summed up in the bonus panel.

IKR
HE SAID IT !!!!
Sep 17, 2017 8:50 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
YEEEEE what a man
that's how it's done!
Sep 17, 2017 9:22 PM

Aug 2012
HE SAID IIIIIT!! I'm not sure how will it end but its sad to imagine that they're gonna forget each other.
Sep 17, 2017 10:23 PM

May 2016
Awesome............. :' )
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Sep 17, 2017 11:51 PM
May 2016
This manga has brought me to the point where I want to run around screaming at the top of my lungs and setting things on fire with joy. It's amazing. But I swear to God if this author does anything and I mean anything remotely similar to fuuka I will find him and I'm not sure what I would do.
Sep 18, 2017 12:05 AM

Feb 2008
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh it happen :P

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 18, 2017 12:16 AM
Sep 2016
I didn't expext this confession from Kaizaki. Se waited a long time and this is the best reward for is readers. But I have to admit that when Hishiro pulled off her hand my heart froze in fear of another misunderstanding.
Sep 18, 2017 1:12 AM

Dec 2012
OMFG! After 197 chapters it finally happened, he said it!

It's your turn now Hishiron!! :3

Don't you guys dare screw this up now! >_<
Sep 18, 2017 2:15 AM

Jul 2014
See You Next Report

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................!!!!!!!!
Sep 18, 2017 3:30 AM

Jan 2017
FINALLY. HE. SAID. IT. Worth the wait. Time for Hishiro's answer.

Autunna said:
I'm not sure how will it end but its sad to imagine that they're gonna forget each other.

I hope they'll remember each other just like in Your Name.
Sep 18, 2017 3:33 AM

Mar 2015
kyaaaaaaaaaa that was sime good shit...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 18, 2017 4:10 AM

May 2017

My reaction after reading.

Akira-domoSep 18, 2017 4:16 AM
Sep 18, 2017 6:16 AM
Oct 2016
i dont mind if its cliche or something... just dont let this ship end on tragedy... they deserve their happiness :"))
Sep 18, 2017 6:37 AM

Mar 2014
irateshadow said:
This manga has brought me to the point where I want to run around screaming at the top of my lungs and setting things on fire with joy. It's amazing. But I swear to God if this author does anything and I mean anything remotely similar to fuuka I will find him and I'm not sure what I would do.

I reccomend "Last Game"
Sep 18, 2017 7:06 AM
Feb 2017
After all this chapters! He finally confessed ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sep 18, 2017 8:07 AM
Dec 2015
OH MY GOD. HE FINALLY SAID IT. THE WAITING GAME IS OVER.

Sep 18, 2017 8:41 AM
Mar 2017
Halfway there...

Now it's Hishiro's turn.
Sep 18, 2017 8:47 AM

Mar 2017
Ah but now the fun begins. What do they do now?

Assuming Hishiro reciprocates, do they kiss? If they were a western couple, they would. Would the support team interfere? They believe Hishiro knows they are both adults but they aren't sure if Kaizaki knows or not. If they don't interfere, does that tell Kaizaki that they're both adults? If the support team does interfere, are they just being cruel?

Beyond that, where does this go? What do Hishiro and Kaizzaki do? Are they just in love or are they now co-conspirators trying to figure a way to get their love to last beyond the end of the memory erase date?

I can't hardly wait to find out.
Sep 18, 2017 9:47 AM
Jan 2017
HE SAID IT GUYSSSSSS
Sep 18, 2017 10:21 AM
Sep 2017
Ow yes ! Now I just hope author-san doesn't screw up. If he does, I will ninja the hell out of him.

Seriously I think they will end like in Angel's Beats (the true ending I mean, where they are reincarnated and meet each other).
Sep 18, 2017 10:23 AM
May 2016
Fiava said:
irateshadow said:

I reccomend "Last Game"

I saw that while browsing one time but didn't get it. Actually forgot about it lol. Will check it out. thanks
Sep 18, 2017 10:26 AM
May 2016
skimmel said:

Assuming Hishiro reciprocates, do they kiss? If they were a western couple, they would. Would the support team interfere? They believe Hishiro knows they are both adults but they aren't sure if Kaizaki knows or not. If they don't interfere, does that tell Kaizaki that they're both adults? If the support team does interfere, are they just being cruel?

Beyond that, where does this go? What do Hishiro and Kaizzaki do? Are they just in love or are they now co-conspirators trying to figure a way to get their love to last beyond the end of the memory erase date?

Wasn't Arata told way back near the beginning that he could date the high schoolers as long as it didn't go past a certain point, because he was for all intents and purposes a regular high schooler?
Sep 18, 2017 10:39 AM
Sep 2016
skimmel said:

She just turned 18, so I think they don't need to intervene. I also don't think that Kaizaki plans to kiss her since it's still not easy for her to deal with love and skinship.
And for now they are just in love, at least from kaizaki's part. Hishiro suspects, but she's not sure. I'm pretty sure they will discover each other real identity before the end of the experiment, we have only to see how it happens.
Sep 18, 2017 11:00 AM

May 2015
I feel like I've been living my life just to witness this moment and it was beautiful

♡ artist
サコ
Sep 18, 2017 11:08 AM

Jun 2016
Waited a year for this moment, so glad it finally happened :)
Sep 18, 2017 1:02 PM

Aug 2013
Subarashii. Finally.
Now please, don't do an bittersweet ending and try to write something more creative than 'they forgot, but somehow they found each other'.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 18, 2017 1:37 PM

Sep 2015
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES YES YES!
Sep 18, 2017 2:50 PM
Jan 2017
I bit my pillow so hard hntil my teeth became sore. Oh my God. I'm flying. Finally!!!!!!!
Sep 18, 2017 4:34 PM

Aug 2010
Oh man I started smiling so hard, i'm so freakin' hype right now. Now i'm probably going to read this like 10 times to hold me over till the next one.
Sep 18, 2017 5:51 PM

Jun 2016
allI's gots ta say is

PAPA BLESS!!!
Sep 18, 2017 8:14 PM

Apr 2015
He said it. ~

We won, guys! <3
Sep 19, 2017 3:06 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Omg, it happened! It FINALLY happened! I can't believe it, I'm just ecstatic at the moment but I know things aren't going to go as smooth in the following chapters. But who cares, as long as I get to know Hishiro's real reply, I'll be satisfied. Come on next week, hurrry up already! Hishiro please speak the truth, please! Gah, the wait for the next chapter is rather painful...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 19, 2017 4:47 AM

Nov 2011
I read this at work and had to hold back my excitement. KAIZAKI MY BOY!!!!!

Hishiro being nervous was super cute.
Then Kaizaki going off...my god such a great chapter!

That An at the end though. XD
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 19, 2017 4:54 AM

Mar 2017
Lex1979 said:
She just turned 18, so I think they don't need to intervene. I also don't think that Kaizaki plans to kiss her since it's still not easy for her to deal with love and skinship.
And for now they are just in love, at least from kaizaki's part. Hishiro suspects, but she's not sure. I'm pretty sure they will discover each other real identity before the end of the experiment, we have only to see how it happens.

True enough. They are adults both in reality and in their supposed reality. Which means, among other things, that they could marry. I assume that its fairly rare for high schoolers to marry before the end of the term but stranger things have happened. It's possible that in the throes of this romance and confronted with the memory erase date, they may find themselves thinking, "The company won't make a legally married couple forget each other." Could the company erase their memories and the memories of all their friends who might have attended the wedding? What choice would the company have?

And take this one step further. Suppose Hishiro were to become pregnant.
Sep 19, 2017 5:33 AM
Sep 2016
skimmel said:
Lex1979 said:

True enough. They are adults both in reality and in their supposed reality. Which means, among other things, that they could marry. I assume that its fairly rare for high schoolers to marry before the end of the term but stranger things have happened. It's possible that in the throes of this romance and confronted with the memory erase date, they may find themselves thinking, "The company won't make a legally married couple forget each other." Could the company erase their memories and the memories of all their friends who might have attended the wedding? What choice would the company have?

Uhm, I think marriage and sex with the risk of pregnancy are situations that supervisors are supposed to prevent, so Kaizaki and Hishiro could not pull such plans without help from Ahn and Ryo. I can see their supervisors wanting to help them at all costs, but there is a catch. Both Kaizaki and Hishiro are jobless and going against relife is a very risky proposition when they are counting on the company's help to find their place in society.
Sep 19, 2017 5:44 AM

Mar 2017
Lex1979 said:
skimmel said:

Uhm, I think marriage and sex with the risk of pregnancy are situations that supervisors are supposed to prevent, so Kaizaki and Hishiro could not pull such plans without help from Ahn and Ryo. I can see their supervisors wanting to help them at all costs, but there is a catch. Both Kaizaki and Hishiro are jobless and going against relife is a very risky proposition when they are counting on the company's help to find their place in society.

To do something like that without the help of the support staff would require something really clever.

Assuming none of that happens, we still have the question of what happens after the experiment concludes. Without a job at ReLife, their resumes are actually worse than they were before. Potential Employer: I see your last job was a year ago. What have you done since then? Subject: Went back to High School.

Obviously I'm overthinking this but now that I've caught up, I have plenty of time to wonder.
Sep 19, 2017 6:23 AM
Sep 2016
skimmel said:
Lex1979 said:

To do something like that without the help of the support staff would require something really clever.

Assuming none of that happens, we still have the question of what happens after the experiment concludes. Without a job at ReLife, their resumes are actually worse than they were before. Potential Employer: I see your last job was a year ago. What have you done since then? Subject: Went back to High School.

Obviously I'm overthinking this but now that I've caught up, I have plenty of time to wonder.
I'm under the assumption that relife has pretty good connections and can easily find them a job if the experiment is successfull.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2016

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 223 Discussion

destinically - Sep 22, 2021

2 by waalex11 »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.