Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2015 5:38 PM

Apr 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okay okay, while I haven't read this yet, I'm just making this thread in advance because this is the final chapter according to MAL, the last chapter came out 2 days ago. Instead of making a new thread about it or posting in an old one I just made this.

Wahhh, so it's finishing, I hope it's a spectacular ending. Might read the last 5 odd chapters in a row once it's released in English. Won't go too far back, I have a habit of remembering really good earlier parts to start off at if I start going back to look. , then the next thing you know I'm back at the late 80's or something. The idea already sounds appealing haha. XD
Mar 20, 2015 11:42 PM
Jan 2015
Such a bittersweet ending, well at lest the trio reunites in the end, gil is like the hachiko of PH waiting 100 years for his friends. Pretty sad that oz and alice don't rmb everything, luckily their memories will come back over time. Jun trolling us with Vincent and Ada T.T, rip vincent. Overall 10/10 for this series, 8 years of following this series and I can happily say that I loved every part of it, although I would have preferred a happier ending, but still it's one of the best ending I have ever had the pleasure of reading, tons of other manga disappoint with their ending but I am glad to say pandora hearts did not. Can't wait for jun next work, maybe we will get an afterstory on pandora hearts with oz and Alice finally kissing, well at lest Oz and Alice is canon. Anyone who may yet to read PH, I would strongly advise u to, its one of the top manga ever made.
rtyuuiiiMar 23, 2015 4:06 AM
Mar 21, 2015 7:13 PM

Aug 2014
I just read the summary, as there is no translation yet, and I don't know japanese. I'm crying so bad. I was so sad that Oz had to disappear, I really hoped for him to get a body of his own and be able to live normal life.

And that last few pages. OMG. I'm so crying. The feels, people, the feels.
Mar 22, 2015 10:54 AM

Apr 2010
Haven't read your posts other than "Such a bittersweet ending" so I'm going to avoid this thread until it comes out in English. XD

Just one question, how many pages?
Mar 22, 2015 3:16 PM

Mar 2008
antonnn said:

Just one question, how many pages?

107 with Pandora Hearchuu
Russian translation is ready and... it was best ending for this story.
Mar 23, 2015 6:12 AM

Aug 2014
What a perfect ending. I definetely have to re-read it.
People die if they are killed
Mar 23, 2015 3:32 PM

Oct 2009
The story, the characters, the art, everything... this was a wonderful ride! Thank You! =)
Mar 24, 2015 10:41 AM

Dec 2013
Vincent died, that's sad. I feel sorry for Ada.

Duke Barma is officially dead too.

Sharon weds Reim. That was unexpected.

Oz sees and alternative world? Where everyone lives happily, nobody dies. The Tea party was just a illusion/dream for Oz I guess. That's sad.

At least in the end, both Oz and Alice reunites with Gil.

Bittersweet as fuck/10. (In all seriousness, it was a great series and I'm looking forward to mangaka's next work.)

Mar 27, 2015 1:05 PM

Nov 2013
so... any word on when Volumes 23 and 24 will be released now?
Disappear. This chair is an eyesore. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.
Mar 28, 2015 2:02 PM

Jul 2010
Brynhild said:

In Japan on 27th June, both volumes.
No info about English release yet tho.
Mar 28, 2015 11:52 PM

May 2009
So this is the end.. What happened to the 107 chapters?
Mar 29, 2015 3:32 AM
Nov 2013
Ada and Vincent WHY!! cruel world....

beautiful end though :')
Mar 29, 2015 5:50 AM

Oct 2014
Great Ending to a great manga.

So many amazing characters died in this chapter, added with the number of character deaths throughout the whole manga, Pandora Hearts has the biggest number of character deaths in any manga/anime I have ever read.

Sharon and Reim married-That was unexpected.

Gilbert waited a 100 years to meet Oz and Alice again, talk about patient. Though he won't live long after their reunion though.

5/5 for this chapter.
10/10 for the entire manga. It truly was a masterpiece.
Mar 29, 2015 11:48 AM

Jul 2013
At the begging of the chapter I was scared that the end would be the same as in Alice in Wonderland; that Oz dreamed everything or something similar, but I'm glad it didn't.
This is really one amazing manga. I only wish for anime remake to come out, that would be dream come true.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Mar 31, 2015 8:10 AM
Jan 2012
Where can i even read this chapter, lol
Mar 31, 2015 7:24 PM

Jun 2012
Damn why did I spoil myself
Apr 2, 2015 4:26 AM

Nov 2007
It was a kind of a happy ending because it ended beautifully and the two who disappeared appeared again.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 2, 2015 5:40 AM

Jan 2015
So it finally ended.
Geez, I feel so emotional talking about it, since this was the manga I've been reading for the longest. It all started back in 2010 and now I feel so sad and bittersweet, I feel like crying T^T
So, basically everything is back to normal, Gilbert had to wait a 100 years for Alice and Oz to return, none of my ships happened as per usual, Rufus never tied the knot with Sheryl but he was very happy till the end, Sharon and Reim got married and Vince died too T.T

This is a bittersweet ending, but definitely 10/10

It was a fun journey to the end
Apr 2, 2015 8:14 AM

Nov 2008
The moment Oz realizes the tea party isn't real is just heartbreaking. Reminds me of the "where do you think we are?" scene from that episode of Scrubs.
Apr 3, 2015 7:02 PM

Oct 2013
AMAZING ENDING!
I'm cried because it ended!
Apr 10, 2015 9:48 PM

Nov 2013
hiera said:
Brynhild said:

In Japan on 27th June, both volumes.
No info about English release yet tho.

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks! That's actually what I was looking for since I like to import my manga.
Disappear. This chair is an eyesore. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.
Apr 11, 2015 1:44 PM

Jun 2009
A good ending!!
I`m glad the author didnt screw up with the ending which many authors usually do.

Apr 11, 2015 2:23 PM

Nov 2012
The ending was unexpectedly bittersweet, i was afraid it was gonna be illogically happy for the sake of the fans. but no, we got the best ending we could ever ask. FUCK I'M SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW!

Goodbye, Pandora Hearts! ♥
Apr 11, 2015 2:34 PM
Mar 2014
huh didn't expect such a happy end.
whatever i still liked it.
Apr 11, 2015 3:07 PM

Nov 2011
> Merry Unbirthday
Lol what.

I actually kinda like the ending. I mean, it didn't make me go WHAT. This has been quite a journey especially in the last few chapters. 7/10. Hope it gets another adaptation someday.
Apr 11, 2015 3:43 PM

Jan 2014
Beautiful ending to a breathtakingly amazing manga. 10/10.
Apr 11, 2015 3:49 PM

Mar 2012
It's so sed, such an emotional manga finished :'(

Can't say I liked the Sharon and Reim pairing, feels like what happened with the Naruto characters, there wasnt even any romantic interactions between them.

Definitely 10/10, even though I tend to forget the story since its monthly.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Apr 11, 2015 4:13 PM

Jun 2014
For me the ending was just perfect. I think Mochijun balanced sad and happy elements very well so the ending left me feeling bittersweet.
Actually, the final chapter was better than I ever imagined. I was kind of afraid Mochijun would make it a generic happy ending (though when I think about it now, why would she? she never had problems with killing her characters off, which I really respect her for). But that was just absolutely gorgerous.
Great job, Mochijun. I'm interested to see what she'll do next, although I'm sad PH is over.
Apr 11, 2015 4:14 PM

Apr 2013
bichow said:
So this is the end.. What happened to the 107 chapters?

I think MAL counts the special chapters.

Anyway, it was a beautiful and great manga, and I'm glad I've followed it for so many years. Really one of the best stories I've ever read in a manga.
ChowkkoApr 11, 2015 4:18 PM
Apr 11, 2015 5:19 PM

Dec 2012
Good ending but somehow i was not satisfy with it. Still it was an awesome manga and one of my favorite. 10/10

Apr 11, 2015 6:13 PM

Feb 2010
It ended where it all started.

So Gilbert managed to live for over a 100 years and they finally came back.
Pandora Hearts is probably one of the only mangas I've ever cried at when I'm reading it /haha/

This series is really a Pandora's Box disguised as a manga.
I love it.
Best 5 years of following this series of my life.
10/10 !!!
Apr 11, 2015 7:29 PM

Jun 2013
I've never given a manga a rating of 10/10 before and while there were somethings that bugged me like Alice's character degrading and some melodrama here and there I can't find too much that really did bothered me about this series.

It was a great end to a great series, and a very emotional ride.

10/10
Apr 11, 2015 7:40 PM

Mar 2013
the tears roll over my cheeks. One after another one moisten my skin, continue to roll down till they fall onto my bed... drop....drop.. I don't know if it's from sadness and mourning... or from pain and hurting, I don't know... maybe from satisfaction... but it could also be frustration. As well as it could be happiness lightening my heart could it be from nostalgic feelings destroying and dwelling inside of me

what is it
What am I feeling...what did move my heart soo soo much?
What kind of feeling is it... I can't sort it in...
To be honest it's somewhat ridiculous to have a feeling like this over a drawn story...but I can't stop it from happening...

well I guess this is just my favorite manga for me... just read the last chapter now... I don't know what it is that I'm feeling... but it moved me soo hard... so deep... like no story before for a long time...especially the last chapter now haaah...

The times of reading this manga the last 2 1/2 years... has been the best time of my life... This story, these twists, these characters...they are awesome. Mochizuki... you are a legend

I'm actually really satisfied with the end even though I try to sort my feelings in. This ending was amazing. I wish more storywriters - not just in manga but generally - could pull so emotionally moving endings off.
10²²²²²/10 xD

Also this explains the retrace... Alice and oz have to retrace the whole story after the end to get to know again what happened before due to losing their memory.
weird but soo awesome and completely different from what I thought in the beginning what the retrace meant. Mochizuki you troll xD
Crystalis777Apr 11, 2015 7:53 PM
Something something something
Apr 11, 2015 9:16 PM

Oct 2012
Well, back when I started reading it I expected a bit more psychodelic adventure, considering this is heavily inspired by the Alice in wonderland..

Somehow the mix of bitterness and sweetness here seems just wrong..

It's one of those mangas, which are realy made by the book top notch, but it lacked the soul, so to say..
The feelings are just being forced on you heavily without a worthy build up.

The characters never realy got much background.. at least nothing to make them realy stand out or to make you care for them..

Can't realy say it lacks quality though - the plot was solid, some minor twists here and there kept you from being bored, so I guess it worked out just fine in the end, but nothing as amazing, as people exaggerated when recommending this for sure.

But still out of good side - it's a realy mature shounen you can suggest to the younger auditory. It just felt like it would have been better presented as seinen with a slightly darker atmosphere.

The ending was also rather satisfying, so 9/10 all in all.
Apr 12, 2015 1:33 AM

Apr 2010
Finally the chapter is out in English. I wanna go out with a bang so I'm going to read chapter 86 all the way to the end sometime this week. :D
Apr 12, 2015 1:35 AM

Jul 2014
Absolutely resonated with me. This ending made me want to cry and yet, I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

10/10
Mochizuki has another work incoming? I'll be there.
SinyanApr 12, 2015 1:47 AM
Apr 12, 2015 9:02 AM

Jan 2015
Damn these tears coming out from my eyes:( This chapter is really emotional and very beautifully delivered. It was really nice to see Elliot, Break, Oscar, and Echo reunited at the tea party and Oz being acknowledged by his father for the first time (although it was all a dream). I'm happy that everyone else got their own happy or rather bittersweet ending and that Gil, Oz, and Alice reunion too at the end though T^T

Overall, Pandora Hearts is really incredible (art, story, and characters wise) and it's sad that not many people knew about this wonderful series. I'm really hoping for an anime reboot now that source material has ended (by different studio that is). Thank you so much for the past 9 years Mochizuki-sensei! I'm looking forward to you next work.

9/10
Apr 12, 2015 9:27 AM

Mar 2013
Sinyan said:

Wow good job. That never even occurred to me.

Yeah it's like: the whole time you read you think the retrace is about the tragedy of sablier and alice without memories of her past and retracing all of that in the manga.
But then in the end I was like:
The retrace actually is alice and oz who got back from the core without their memory and they retrace their steps and their friendship and their meetings with all these people from the 100 years prior to the end. So they actually also read the story if you think about it like that xD
and then I was like "whoa mochizuki... you really planned this amazing story out from the very beginning. It's even clearer now. The retrace is the biggest proof from all of them."
The end is the beginning again... I love it when mangaka/authors/storywriters draw a connection back to the start of the story. That gives this "I thought about my story"-feeling for the reader.

Hats off for creating such an awesome story (again. Same with crimson shell) without any filler at all and hats off for planning out this whole story from beginning to end beforehand.
Something something something
Apr 12, 2015 10:34 AM

Jan 2008
Great ending to a well-written manga.

9/10
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Apr 12, 2015 11:14 AM

Apr 2014
I just finished reading it and I'm glad we weren't left with any cliff hangers. It finally got translated in English by the way and I have to say...

Overall, it was a beautiful ending and Will was even more beautiful than she has been in any of the other chapters. Jun did an amazing job
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Apr 12, 2015 12:32 PM

May 2010
That was quite a good ending, I enjoyed it, not really as heart-breaking as I thought it would be.

Losig777 said:
The retrace actually is alice and oz who got back from the core without their memory and they retrace their steps and their friendship and their meetings with all these people from the 100 years prior to the end. So they actually also read the story if you think about it like that xD

Nice, interesting explaination :D It's definitely a well-thought over story, but still not a masterpiece for me, I don't feel emotionally connected to the characters, shamefully. Maybe I'll re-read this in the future, for now it's 7,5/10.
Apr 12, 2015 11:45 PM

Jan 2013
A good ending, 10/10
I will always ship Alice X Oz even though the end didn't actually ship it. This ship will always be in my heart LOL

"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us."

Apr 13, 2015 9:29 AM
Oct 2013
Great ending. Such a. Bittersweet end. This series need a remake adaption(I know it is too hard to happen T T) I love this series so much 10/10 for me.

Look forward to MochiJun next work!
Apr 13, 2015 11:03 AM

Aug 2014
I have my eyes red for so much crying TT.TT
This was such a good ending!!!!!
I really love this manga it's my favorite <3
Looking forward for Mochizuki-sensei's next work!
Apr 13, 2015 6:52 PM

Aug 2012
Well I broke...

This ending had everything, I mean everything retraced and reconnected in some way, touching on each character's journey and what their journey meant to the story.

I loved how the ending was told by Gilbert. And out of everything, what got me the most was Vincent's "I'm glad to have been here". Considering how much I disliked his character for a long time, the path it took to that statement at the end might be what defines this series the most for me(especially the fact that even though he said that and that he'd lived the past four years for himself, he spent that time bringing Oz and Alice back for Gilbert's sake)

I feel like the only thing missing was some sort of resolution between Oz and Alice considering the early arcs were very heavy on developing their bond, but I also feel like the story did such a great job developing that bond that the way the two of them journeyed off together, as if it were only natural, was the perfect way to close the book on them.

Same with their farewell and return to Gilbert. Nostalgic, bittersweet, and perfect for this story's end.

Honestly this was such an impressive ending, when stories have such consistently outstanding content throughout the ending tends to come across as par for its course or underwhelming, but MochiJun is truly the master.
Apr 13, 2015 10:17 PM

Jun 2014
I told myself I wouldn't cry and what do I do, I cry. Tears were running down my face almost the whole chapter not just because of the bittersweet ending but because I knew it was the last chapter. While I haven't been reading this series as long as many other fans, it meant a lot to me. And now it's done. Goddam it. Damn it, damn it, damn it.

Okay so moving on from the sentimental rant, this chapter was beautiful. It was so sad but so sweet and the ending was just...omg (/~) Gorgeous art to accompany a gorgeous ending. This entire series was amazing and I'm going to miss it more than I can say. Thank you, Mochizuki Jun, for this incredible series. I look forward to your next work.

Well deserved 10/10.
KageNoAbisuApr 13, 2015 10:23 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2015 12:39 AM

Dec 2013
My keyboard is horrible, I will make a text after it fix, but whatever. 10/10, thank you for this story, Jun ;-;
Apr 14, 2015 12:54 AM

Apr 2011
That was a fun ride in a roller coaster story
Apr 14, 2015 1:58 AM

Jan 2011
After four years of following this manga, it finally comes to an end. This chapter was a really beautiful way to end everything //bawls.

The way they showed an alternate happy ending hit the feels hard. Everything could have been happy but it wasn't. ;-;

And Vincent. So sad that he had to die after leading Oz and Alice to Gil. And yep, Gil was left alone...again....which makes their reunion more impacting.

Of course there are always questions but still a 10/10 overall for it's art and story. Also a very well-constructed planning and presentation because that is very rare in manga.

Will keenly wait on Mochizuki's next work :)

(Also on an extra note...THIS REALLY NEEDS A NEW ANIME ADAPTATION!!!)
Apr 14, 2015 7:48 AM

Aug 2010
I cried like a bitch this chap T^T So beautiful!!!

Jun-sensei is one hell of a sadist!

The "dream" at the start was so sweet and full of happiness until Oz's face of "this isn't reality" D:
Echo was so damn cute <3<3

The way she gave hope for Oz and Alice to stay then "The core just extended our time a bit so we can say our farewells" was so cruel ;_;

Duke Barma being so happy that he's finally gonna marry his love just to die 3 years later OTL

Vincent not ending up with Ada and then dying in Gil's arms like that after everyone pretty much died from the passage of time...leaving Gil alone )':

Dat Ending tho! Oz and Gil's reunion was just so beautiful :*)

The art in this series overall is great but this chap in particular was absolutely mouth watering! Oz's face of farewell along with Alice and the starry sky as well as the reunion scene...so much divine art!

10/10 and needs a Brotherhood with 64 eps at least! If this series gets a proper adaption it'll easily be top5 material on MAL.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

39 by CCC47 »»
May 21, 6:54 PM

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

11 by meyve »»
May 21, 3:28 AM

» Questions about the ending (spoilers)

Cestlavie_ - Apr 30

3 by Schalonym »»
Apr 30, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.