3It was OK
10.7%
2Disliked it
1.7%
1Hated it
2.3%
Average 4.4
2,552 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
This was a well sendoff episode imo. After dealing with so much pressure from the exams, drama, and character rivalries, it felt fitting for the stuents to get some break.

Despite everything, Kiyotaka still had to defend himself one more time this episode. Not sure how I feel about Kei Karuizawa this season but she's got some moments in the finale. All said and done, it was a hell of a season imo.
Mar 27, 6:57 AM

May 2020
Yeah, they've poured most of the money in that single shot of Ryuuen attempting to get better of Ayanokouji lol. Good for them, and for Karuizawa as well. I mean it started back in second season, with blackmails and whatever sorts, but she finally been promoted to a status where she won't get tagged as a "tool" anymore to Ayanokouji. He literally confessed she has become someone precious to him, albeit while monologuing inside his mind lol, but he did... so that's what it matters.

In a way he has come back a long way from his days of white room too, at least that's how it looks at this moment, be it a growth at a personal level, or becoming someone who can get girls just by breathing lol. I mean too many instances with every "heroine" of the first year this episode itself.

Anyways, for the first time it feels like they've adapted a volume by not speedrunning, compared with the standards we've seen so far since the first season. So yeah, this one was better than the second one, but again, the bar wasn't much high to begin with.

For what it's worth, this adaptation, despite being a disappointment for the most part, did actually adapt the entirety of first year, which is a good chunk of volumes lol. That's not what we see everyday with light novels… getting animated from start to finish.

Can't say if it's an achievement, but okay, we should leave things on a positive note lol, after every bit of flak we all have given this series since.. the first episode i guess lol. In the end, it's decent enough to be termed as watchable.

Second year adaptation will come, knowing how much this sells. Just a matter of time tbh.
Softhenic03Mar 27, 7:17 AM
Mar 27, 6:58 AM

Dec 2021
And so, the first year for Class D comes to an end.

Spring break arrives, and one day, Ayanokoji is called out by Hiyori Shiina to discuss a book. Afterwards, Ayanokoji calls Karuizawa over for a chat. Meanwhile, before Ryuen, who is having a secret meeting with Hashimoto, appears, Kanzaki from Class B steps in. Despite the class's defeat, Kanzaki confronts Ryuen without hesitation. After chatting with Karuizawa, Ayanokoji encounters Ichinose in the rain and accompanies her to her room so they don't catch a cold. As the second year approaches, relationships among students are on the verge of changing over the course of the year.

Shiina, huh? We've barely seen her before, but suddenly she's close with Ayanokoji. Why? Because they skipped all the time they spent together, lol. The animation was amazing this episode. Ryuen's kick was intense even for this show. Lerche really went all out for the finale. But everything felt rushed and out of place kinda like 7.5. Speaking of 7.5, Satou's back, and it took her forever to tell her friends she got rejected by Ayanokoji.

Anyways, someone from the White Room is coming next year, huh? Lerche seems to be setting up a second season for year 2, along with a competition between Ayanokoji and Horikita... lol. Please, if there's a fourth season, don't let Lerche do it. Then there's Karuizawa being her usual tsundere self... and what a way to end the season, with Ayanokoji confessing to Karuizawa after two seasons of playing the long game. Though Ayanokoji hardly ever smiles, so I doubt he's really in love... it's probably just to use her as a pawn... no it is to use her as a pawn lmfao.

Ayanokoji plans to learn everything he missed in the White Room from Karuizawa... and that's it for the first year for Ayanokoji.

Overall, this was the best-adapted season yet, almost better than season one except for the first volume they adapted this time. Lerche did a great job. But I still wouldn't trust them with adapting Year 2, if it happens.

Jul 2017
Ayanokouji's "date" with Class C's Hiyori Shiina, she thinks that he has changed Ryuen for the better (which it's not). Also, calling Kei for help...it doesn't help things to be misunderstood even more, though he forgot what he was supposed to tell her again. Meanwhile, Ryuen confronting Hashimoto to use him against Class B, he's not done with his ordeal just yet, and neither is Ayanokouji in wanting to be freneies with him. That said, Honami waiting for Ayanokouji for consultation while waiting for him in the rain, she's even more of an ally now than before, which is important given the year going forward, with the objective to aim for Class A.

Ayanokouji facing Ryuen once again in the gym equipment room, the latter is here to settle his score against the perfect manipulator, though the former still wants to use him for his exploits, barring a clean sheet. But Kei being nervous about Ayanokouji, Sato may have her rejection from him, but the rumours going around of the two are not unprecedented either. The meeting between father and son, plus a new challenge to identify the new White Room candidate in his new year, he faces expulsion, or his father will withdraw from the school, which Matsushita notices the suspicion going on, that Ayanokouji quickly diverts away the attention. To reach Class A, and Kei, those are the two questions on the intellect's mind, though Class A is the ultimate goal that even Horikita challenges him on for the upcoming year.

With both Ayanokouji and Kei being suspected for their plans that they've put in motion, that the other classmates are beginning to suspect them as well, his next motive to date Kei is also part of the plan, whether he likes it or not. The rizz that he puts on Kei, will amplify his romance game for the 2nd year incoming. Congrats Kei, you've just got upgraded from tool to tool/girlfriend.

After 6.5 years and 38 episodes, Classroom of the Elite's 1st Year has finally ended, but not without its many issues. Ayanokouji's exploits will continue...

Will there be an adaptation of Year 2? I HOPE SO...
KANLen09Mar 27, 10:43 AM
Aug 2022
Why did it felt like today's episode was very short!!! 😭
Now we need Season 4 & 5 Announcement Simultaneously!!! Just like S2 & 3.

Ricky16Mar 27, 9:32 AM
Mar 27, 7:01 AM
Sep 2015
Ayanokouji reaches the age when it's normal to date someone. Of course there's ulterior motive in every single action Ayanokouji did, but at the same time he also a kind of guy who won't do thing he doesn't like, there are many ways to learn about love, but he choose to begin with Kei. Can't assume how it'll end but at least he's stepping outside his safe zone.

Though my heart doesn't want him to date with any girl.
Mar 27, 7:01 AM

Oct 2019
I rarely put my input about shows, but CoTE III was kind of a special case for me. After finishing this episode, I realized that the show was something enjoyable. Of course, I had my complaints, but when it got to work, it got its gears working. It feels weird how the season just ended after what felt like 6 years just to finish the 1st year saga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 7:02 AM

Jan 2020
Well, it's nice how we got some moments of Kei in the finale. I'd like to see how they will truly confess to each other later in the story.

8/10, I hope Lerche will do a better job adapting Year 2 this time and I wouldn't mind how long it will take them either.

Mar 27, 7:07 AM
Mar 2021
phantomfandom said:
Ayanokouji reaches the age when it's normal to date someone. Of course there's ulterior motive in every single action Ayanokouji did, but at the same time he also a kind of guy who won't do thing he doesn't like, there are many ways to learn about love, but he choose to begin with Kei. Can't assume how it'll end but at least he's stepping outside his safe zone.

Though my heart doesn't want him to date with any girl.

Yeah he could have chosen any girl, but he chose kei because to make her grow who is stagnant now, once he does that..... we know what he will do by his personality.
Mar 27, 7:11 AM

Oct 2017
Holy shit they are finally dating, even if it's just Ayanokouji being Ayanokouji it's still great and I'm positive by the end this'll become the real thing. Love Kei, she's precious. Her reactions were so cute, what a way to end the season.

Things are getting intense between Ryuuen and class B's Kanzaki, guess he'll come into the spotlight now that Ichinose isn't cutting it anymore. Ayanokouji casually saying he'll deal the killing blow to Ichinose if she ever falls to ruin, oof. That bit with Ryuuen and Ayanokouji was great. I wonder if we'll ever see them team up, it'll be intense for sure.

More people are slowly but surely noticing about Ayanokouji and it'll surely become a turning point for him in the future and his development. That bet with Suzune, girl's gonna get wrekt.

Good season again but what I'm interested more is in upcoming stuff. Specially with all the buildups this first year and now Ayanokouji having a nuisance before him while also others noticing his real abilities, it'll be a real treat to see how he handles things in their second year. I hope we get a new season announcement soon, need to see the second year.
MegamiRemMar 27, 11:37 AM
Mar 27, 7:12 AM
Jul 2023
Bro remain expressionless while saying the sweetest things that would make regular romance MC dies in cringe. based as ever.

A good send off episode, warping things up neatly without setting too much for future story. Overall, Intellectually more pleasing that the two previous season.
MainnusMar 27, 7:19 AM
Mar 27, 7:12 AM

Dec 2022
well this was nice also i just watched 9 episode to finish this

also ayanokoji is too popular with the girls

anyway im rewriting this because i missed the last six minutes apparently ayanokoji has a girlfriend now which definitely within expectations if he wants to beat someone from the white room it would be helpful for him to learn about romance he might be able to seduce one of the new students and get information out of her its only a possibility

anyway it seems ayanokoji always gets a new opponent to battle every season this season was sakiyanagi and the next season will be the white room kid wondering what's their gender will be knowing the anime they will definitely try to mislead us to think someone else will be from white room
ZaxphredMar 27, 7:34 AM
Mar 27, 7:22 AM

Feb 2021
Oh hey, Hiyori. We haven't seen her since the start of the season, but I still remember her because Takahashi Rie is her VA lol. And also white hair.
Long scene after credits.
Wow, the confession was unexpected. Ayano hoping that he is smiling actually makes him seem more like a human person lol.

8/10
Nice season, but I think season 2 was a bit better. And I wanted to see Ayano clashing with Sakayanagi more >_<.

This will most probably get a sequel, but ngl I want a remake from the start with an actually good adaptation with less cuts and changes and better visuals. This is one of the best-selling LNs in Japan, so it definitely should be possible, right?
Mar 27, 7:25 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Oh dear this episode is just Ayanokoji rizzing everyone except Arisu...

Can't wait to see the next season and see others reaction about him dating Kei, especially Ichinose's :D

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 27, 7:47 AM

Aug 2022
Ayanokoji has made a decision to fall in love with Kei Karuizawa. Even so, he prays to be able to smile with the girl he is currently courting. Also with this, it allows Ayanokoji to at least smile in the future. A child from the White Room who has no expression, will it still continue?

Amazing season, Overall this is very good with the drama and climax that happened in this season. I personally liked it.

RafaBryanMar 28, 4:43 AM
Mar 27, 7:59 AM
May 2021
S2 defo had higher peaks compared to s3, but cant lie they rushed the final game, was amazing read in the LN. Yr1 finally done! We will ever get a s4? I mean yr2 isn’t finished yet so have to wait & see.
Mar 27, 8:02 AM

Nov 2017
damn, Kiyotaka meet too many girls in this episode lmao, i'm kinda curious what Kiyotaka gonna tell Ichinose in the next year, and well i didn't expect that love confession too, i thougt Kei gonna do the confession but i was wrong haha, and now we have to wait for the next season
Mar 27, 8:07 AM
Jun 2023
It seems like Ayanokōji wants to learn something new, but man, I admit, that ruined my feelings, at least just for learning. ✨
Mar 27, 8:19 AM

Nov 2017
It would've been nice if it ended with a shot of Ayanokouji smiling 🥲

plz @ me
Mar 27, 8:28 AM
Feb 2019
It's so interesting to revisit the end of the first year just as the second year is reaching it's end. Thinking about what plotpoints have been followed up on after this and which ones had fulfilling endings and which ones are still ongoing.

Mar 27, 8:32 AM

Feb 2019
Its nice va work in how he was able to make his confession sound so foreign as if he doesn't know what to do but wants to know.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Mar 27, 8:40 AM
Apr 2021
Seems like Ayanokoji is becoming more human, this entire episode has things in it he usually wouldn't say, especially that last scene after the credits...
Mar 27, 8:46 AM
Jul 2023
I'm so happy that Ayanokoji and Kei have finally gotten together. I'm screaming my head off right now. Even if Ayanokoji's feelings aren't true right now we all know that they will come true with the Nisekoi effect. Bro I have literally been waiting for this moment my entire life! Let's fucking go!
Mar 27, 9:00 AM

May 2020
pretty good end to a pretty good season
I liked s1 and s2 a bit more but this wasn't bad either
the chess scene which was so hyped up by ln readers was pretty underwhelming
hopefully, we get an announcement for the adaptation of the 2nd year
solid 8/10 for this season

Mar 27, 9:02 AM

Mar 2022
Good ending to a good season, I enjoyed this more than the second season, end credits was a bit of a shock, lets hope for a next season cause that left a lot of questions and a lot of setup for the next one.
Mar 27, 9:12 AM
Apr 2022
they should just keep horikita and ayano scene for next season (if there is..) .. i mean there are too many girls in this episode... and the way the end scene is kind a not really good,.. I really like when ayano keep ask kei until kei say that she also like him in LN
Mar 27, 9:30 AM

Jul 2022
A pretty good ending. Now we just have to wait for the next season, which seems like it will be against someone from the White Room.
In my opinion, the second season had better moments than this third one, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the third one was still entertaining.
Mar 27, 9:40 AM

Dec 2017
I won't say they did a bad job cramming everything in this episode but I still hate how they gave a single episode to one of my fav volumes.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Mar 27, 9:42 AM

Feb 2019
Well, I can’t lie. You Zitsu finale was actually decent.. rushed as usual, but the production values were arguably the best I’ve seen from the series, as well as having some of my favourite moments. Did a good job setting up what’s to come in year 2 and I did like seeing Kiyo basically go around planting seeds of motivation in Ichinose, Ryuen and Suzune for the battles to come next year.

Speaking of Ryuen, craziest thing is that kick and punch he threw at Kiyo might have been the best animated thing Lerche have done with YZ lmao.

Kiyo just straight up refusing to go all out and help the class because “There’s no one in our year who can compete with me 😭” had me dying icl. Dude is so unintentionally hilarious. That straight face he gave Matsushita when she tried to find out about he and Kei was great too.

And the moment we’ve all been waiting for, the Kei confession and embrace from the end of 11.5. Very well done scene and with his seiyuu’s performance you were really able to get the feeling that even though he may not actually be in love with Kei, he does want to experience a relationship and love for once. A big step for him.

Solid finale won’t save what was otherwise a massive disappointment adaptation wise, but credit where it’s due.
Marinate1016Mar 27, 10:09 AM
Mar 27, 9:45 AM

Mar 2013
What a way to end this season. Ayanokouji is truly a ladies man...

I'm fond of the tsundere trope but watching Kei is... cringy for some reason, but I don't dislike it.

Seriously, it's time to conquer the pawns... 🥲

Currently, I prefer Shiina's attitude than the rest of the girls... 🥰
My second is Arisu. 🥰
Third is Ichinose. 🥰

Unfortunately, they didn't explain much about Shiina. A sad ending for her monologues.

Let's hope for another round.
CrazyButNot4UMar 27, 9:52 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 27, 9:52 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to Embient
Oh hey, Hiyori. We haven't seen her since the start of the season, but I still remember her because Takahashi Rie is her VA lol. And also white hair.
Long scene after credits.
Wow, the confession was unexpected. Ayano hoping that he is smiling actually makes him seem more like a human person lol.

8/10
Nice season, but I think season 2 was a bit better. And I wanted to see Ayano clashing with Sakayanagi more >_<.

This will most probably get a sequel, but ngl I want a remake from the start with an actually good adaptation with less cuts and changes and better visuals. This is one of the best-selling LNs in Japan, so it definitely should be possible, right?
Embient said:
This is one of the best-selling LNs in Japan, so it definitely should be possible, right?
From the trend that I see, unfortunately the more popular works are getting subpar adaptations because they know it will sell anyway. Maybe the new season being S4 will change something but I wouldn't hold my hope unless they announce a 24ep season for it.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Mar 27, 9:54 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to karrotStick
Embient said:
This is one of the best-selling LNs in Japan, so it definitely should be possible, right?
From the trend that I see, unfortunately the more popular works are getting subpar adaptations because they know it will sell anyway. Maybe the new season being S4 will change something but I wouldn't hold my hope unless they announce a 24ep season for it.
@karrotStick This makes sense and I hate it
Mar 27, 10:04 AM

Jun 2014
Ayanokoji out here with the effortless rizz lol. Looks like he’s going to use a relationship with Kei to learn about romance. Knowing the type of guy he is though, it’s obvious that this is another “means to an end” type of scenario, where he’ll toss her aside without hesitation once he accomplishes whatever he’s intending to accomplish. Sucks for Kei that she’s already head over heels for Ayano and doesn’t know what the audience either knows or can predict. But we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.

That’s a wrap on their first year which was full of dramatic ups and downs. As with the other seasons, it’s always a delight to watch Ayano pull the strings with his plans. It’s fascinating to see how he taps into people’s psychology to move them around like puzzle pieces to achieve his desired results. That’s definitely one of the things I like about this series that does make it an occasionally thrilling watch.

I liked this season just a tad more than the previous two, and honestly this series is actually pretty decent when you tune out people who are whining about the source material cuts. Looking forward to seeing Ayano and co. move forward into their 2nd year in a potential 4th season.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 27, 10:04 AM
Mar 2021
A great Finale Episode !! The confession scene was great!! I hope we get a Year 2 S4 adaptation soon!!
Mar 27, 10:05 AM
Sep 2020
Man what an episode! The endings to each COTE season are always a treat. I love that Ayanokoji and Kei are going out now, even with Aya's obvious ulterior motive. Great finale
Mar 27, 10:09 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
I'm really conflicted. When I look at how Madhouse adapted Frieren or White Fox Re_Zero, I'm a bit disappointed. But they actually executed the important scenes well. 7/10, difficult to rate as a reader.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Mar 27, 10:21 AM
May 2021
I really liked this season more than previous 2 seasons. They made really good build up for the next year! I guess season 4 will not come in next 3-4 years
Mar 27, 10:46 AM

Jan 2019
shocking😲😲
Mar 27, 10:53 AM
Mar 2019
we need more seasons
Mar 27, 10:58 AM

May 2021
Overall a solid season. Still think S2 is better, but this season does get the job done. 7/10
Mar 27, 11:12 AM

Feb 2021
Overall this season wasn't better or worse than the previous ones, but I still think the highs from S2 were better with those final two episodes.

At least they adapted some of volume 11.5 instead of completely skipping it.
We got the scene with Ichinose which is a huge plus, also the scene with Tsukishiro where he introduces the plot for year 2.

Mar 27, 11:19 AM

Jul 2021
pretty good episode and great ending as well. who would have thought that we would come so close to kiyotaka unleashing his 100% of the abilities?

we were given a lot of spicy info in this one episode which makes me really itch to find out what happens next. new season isn't announced yet but i'm thinking there should be another one, i don't see any reason to not continue this.

this episode was one of the top episodes of this season. the whole manipulation thing with kei and with ichinose, the whole motivating them, helping them better themselves only to use them as needed and discard when done is shown brilliantly. also with the new white room kid coming means kiyotaka will have another rival who will be close to him in terms of abilities which means more fierece battles. we have a lot to look forward to in the new season given we ever get it.

8/10 overall. i hope s4 is announced soon.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 27, 11:37 AM

Oct 2019
The rizz rate on this episode is certainly high.
Mar 27, 11:45 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end this third season with more plotting and more manipulation, with a romantic tinge thrown in to the mix.

You know, I was gonna start these final thoughts by saying this series is beginning to get muddled to me. By this I mean that I don't even remember what happened in say season 1 compared to now, but a specific moment in this episode kinda cleared that up for me. A bit anyway. It's when Ayanokoji is thinking how he'll land the killing blow on Ichinose. I forgot until then how repulsed I was by his edgelord thoughts at the end of season 1. It returned with a vengeance here, and easily remains the cringiest aspect of the show. I dunno why it took me this long, but it occurred to me that this show is like if Ulquiorra was the main character of Bleach, only without the cool laser beam attacks. I guess that ending hints at potential emotional breakthrough, but I remain skeptical. Eh, whatever. I guess it's easy enough to watch so I'll still give it that 7/10. Needs more action next season.
Mar 27, 11:57 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Nice to see Hiyori one last time. Looks like a rat has popped up inside class B. Still thats a pretty nice promise that Ak agreed to with Ichinose. Chiaki's defo sharper than i expected. After so long its nice seeing AK pop the question to Kei. Overall im glad they managed to cover the rest of v11.5 and leave the series in a good position for a potential s4 to cover the second year.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 12:01 PM

Mar 2011
3 f*cking seasons and still Lerche don't know what to do.
Some adaptations are doomed to be made from garbage studios, still its a production comm decision to chose Lerche bcs, its cheaper for them.
Mar 27, 12:07 PM

Sep 2023
I'm curious about the criteria Ayanokoji used to choose his girlfriend. Why exactly did he choose Kei out of like 4 or 5 candidates?
At first scene, it looked like I'm watching the contionuation after last episode of Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun ngl, brown haired MC with white-haired FMC sitting in cafe and discussing books.
Embient said:

It's actually really frustrating that one of the best-selling LNs being adapted like that.
Mar 27, 12:12 PM
Aug 2022
"Please, I prayed"
Many might not get this line and strongly disagree with me for what I'm gonna say but its the truth. As a guy who was build like a machine without any love in his life, for Ayanokoji, experiencing love is a really important thing he wants to feel. In the end of the day he is just a teenager boy who was dragged into all hell ever since birth so despite being 'perfect' he is a guy who is internally suffering but could not convey it. I mean you know a person is suffering badly when even his rival also feel bad him.

Mar 27, 12:25 PM
Apr 2021
love is the best teacher..
Mar 27, 12:45 PM

Sep 2015
Reply to LessThanAnimeFan
I'm curious about the criteria Ayanokoji used to choose his girlfriend. Why exactly did he choose Kei out of like 4 or 5 candidates?
At first scene, it looked like I'm watching the contionuation after last episode of Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun ngl, brown haired MC with white-haired FMC sitting in cafe and discussing books.
Embient said:

It's actually really frustrating that one of the best-selling LNs being adapted like that.
@LessThanAnimeFan

He chose Kei because

1. She's easy to read and doesn't seem like she will betray him
2. He's finds her attractive
3. She holds a lot of sway over the girls in the school
4. If he ends up discarding her, she will be able bounce back quickly. Unlike with Suzune or Ichinose.
5. He holds a deal with her that she can make use of him however she wants, but she has made no attempt to do so
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 21

214 by Alex_TheForest »»
Yesterday, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14

100 by Alex_TheForest »»
Yesterday, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6

116 by adbeaver »»
Jun 11, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7

105 by adbeaver »»
Jun 11, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

138 by unclearjustice »»
Jun 11, 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.