3It was OK
5.0%
2Disliked it
0.9%
1Hated it
1.3%
Average 4.6
1,981 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 24, 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
I'm impressed how after Maomao took the beating, she still remains strong in her views and not let it be a distraction. Not even surprised given her personality. She also put together pieces by pieces of the events together that connected the recent incidents.

This was a rather chill episode. Looks like they wanted us to see thoughts from Jinshi's perspective and in general, a character study of him
Feb 24, 8:22 AM

May 2020
After the rollercoaster last episode was, it’s amazing to see how Maomao still remains so level headed with her reasonings and such, I mean we literally saw someone smacking the life out of her just the last episode, along with those injuries she sustained while rescuing Jinshi, but damn, she just woke up and explained the entirety of schemes *someone* was plotting this whole time…

… though that someone being Suirei, might feel a bit something out of nowhere, but we’ll know in due time. Still thinking back this all started with those small occurrences here and there and went on to become something this big… is quite something. That was a well-thought plan. No one person can plan this all, we know, and hey that Suirei thing later on kind of just confirmed the obvious.

She was found “dead” in her room, but to think she faked that, and even successfully escaped the palace premises afterwards just tells the variety of characters we’ve in this series lol. And hey that means, Lakan has NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL OF THIS.

Loved Maomao’s evil laugh lol. Now she even has someone she’s greatly looking forward to meet in due time. Also, with all of these hints, it should be pretty obvious now what Jinshi's true identity is, if it wasn't already.

Again, Maomao will be back to inner palace, as Gyokuyou's pregnant one more time. Was looking forward to that anyways.
Softhenic03Feb 24, 8:27 AM
Feb 24, 9:20 AM

Jun 2020
Relative to last episode, what could this episode do to top it? Even so, this episode was a bit disappointing. Everyone in last episode's discussion thought Jinshi's true identity was revealed but somehow Maomao doesn't know despite knowing the emperor's son and younger brother were swapped, thinking Jinshi looked like Concubine Ah-Duo, knowing nobles do the Buddhist rituals Jinshi does every month and that a noble would be targeted. No one else seems to have found out despite all the court officials bowing to him. It looks like next week is going to be a filler episode too.
"
Feb 24, 9:23 AM

Dec 2021
Oh, poor Maomao.

After intruding on the ceremony and sustaining serious injuries while saving Jinshi from danger, Maomao sets out to unravel the connections between a series of incidents surrounding the festival, including thefts of ceremonial objects and the death of the custodian. Feeling a sense of dread as the investigation delves into Jinshi's involvement in the ceremony and unexpected individuals connected to the events, Maomao is filled with a creeping sense of unease. Meanwhile, Maomao can't hide her astonishment upon discovering the existence of an unimaginable potion.

The guard really messed up—15 stitches? Unbelievable. They need to fire that person ASAP. This episode finally connected all those seemingly random cases, including Suriel's involvement, which ended tragically, or so they wanted us to think. But thinking about Suriel's mention of a resurrection potion, makes me wonder if she had something planned. Maybe it wasn't actually a potion for resurrection but something else entirely. And Maomao, she's just too much sometimes, getting so excited she ends up reopening her wound. Can't help but laugh at her antics.

And now, with the possibility of Gyokuyou being pregnant again, Maomao might get her job back as a food taster.

Feb 24, 9:37 AM
Sep 2015
Next episode will finally focus on my favorite guy Lihaku, yeah!!! The preview is very juicy already...
Feb 24, 11:11 AM

Feb 2021
So it was Suirei in a coffin in the OP. This is really interesting. But I don't believe that she is the ringleader of all of this.
Yep, it was finally confirmed that Jinshi is not an eunuch. The age being fake was kinda unexpected though.
Oh, one of the Three Princesses is getting bought out? Lihaku in shambles lol. We'll be getting a more comedic episode next week it seems.
Feb 24, 11:18 AM
Oct 2020
MaoMao had her evil laugh moment and went right back to normal. Overall pretty chill episode. Lihaku will be the focus maybe next episode with one of the 3 princesses potentially being bought out?
Feb 24, 11:21 AM

Jan 2016
Hey, it's the same drug used in Romeo and Juliet! So as expected Suirei was the mastermind huh, really can't think of why would she do that... Mysteries continues~
Maomao with the evil laugh hahaha, that was an amazing scene. Finally a worthy opponent for her.

Also Jinshi and Gaoshun still have their balls. I should've realized when his identity was revealed but it went unnoticed by me
Feb 24, 11:28 AM

Mar 2021
Maomao's evil laugh is just terrifying. Its amazing how easy she can get back to investigating and uncovering conspiracies after almost being killed and badly injured.
Feb 24, 11:39 AM

Jul 2011
Suirei "The A Team'd(movie)" her way out.

The Emperor don't appreciate the cosplayer concubine, sadly.

Maomao got her old job back. Which is great, she was having her fun doing it.
Feb 24, 12:05 PM
Aug 2020
Another great episode

Getting more and more interesting with so many questions…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 24, 12:09 PM

Jul 2017
Decent episode. Definitely wasn't as massive of a hit as last week's but that was to be expected, even if it did slightly dull in moments. Definitely more focused on exposition to focus on the mysteries surrounding the conspiracy and Suirei's involvement in them, how she escaped from being 'dead' to replace another corpse in the coffin and much more. Good to see Maomao back in the Rear Palace though, although there is still a lot up in the air for the time being. Even got more of a glimpse of Jinshi and his real identity and age, and how he's been suppressing his manhood with medicine to not expose his real identity. There is a lot that does connect him to being Ah Duo's from early on so a lot of it is not a surprise but still interesting enough. Given that one of the Three Princesses is bought out from the brothel place Maomao's home is basically at, seems like next week's episode should be a change of pace and setting from what has been happening. It was a slow-burner to showcase Suirei's potential as a rival and explore Jinshi a little more, but admittedly, not the most exciting idea of a follow up from the intensity that last week provided, which makes it feel a bit more deflating than it actually should be. Still not a bad one to say the least.
Feb 24, 12:11 PM
Mar 2020
Reply to Weeb_Isekai
Relative to last episode, what could this episode do to top it? Even so, this episode was a bit disappointing. Everyone in last episode's discussion thought Jinshi's true identity was revealed but somehow Maomao doesn't know despite knowing the emperor's son and younger brother were swapped, thinking Jinshi looked like Concubine Ah-Duo, knowing nobles do the Buddhist rituals Jinshi does every month and that a noble would be targeted. No one else seems to have found out despite all the court officials bowing to him. It looks like next week is going to be a filler episode too.
@Weeb_Isekai Actually, Maomao does have all the elements to figure out Jinshi's true identity, but as she often says, it's not good for her to know too much, so she willingly does not know anything. I think she said once in the manga that if she was to get tortured for informations, she wants to be able to say that she knows nothing without lying. We'll see that again later (with the famous frog scene :)) that she willingly blinds herself to any sensitive information.
Feb 24, 12:15 PM
Mar 2020
Reply to Ryushindai
Hey, it's the same drug used in Romeo and Juliet! So as expected Suirei was the mastermind huh, really can't think of why would she do that... Mysteries continues~
Maomao with the evil laugh hahaha, that was an amazing scene. Finally a worthy opponent for her.

Also Jinshi and Gaoshun still have their balls. I should've realized when his identity was revealed but it went unnoticed by me
@Ryushindai Gaoshun is really an eunuch though, it's just that he started a family before becoming a eunuch, but now he is, if he wasn't he wouldn't be able to got in the rear palace (well Jinshi shouldn't be able either but it's a secret haha)
Feb 24, 12:21 PM

May 2011
Reply to BlichoBoy
Suirei "The A Team'd(movie)" her way out.

The Emperor don't appreciate the cosplayer concubine, sadly.

Maomao got her old job back. Which is great, she was having her fun doing it.
@BlichoBoy I am genuinely surprised someone thought of The A-Team with the tetrodotoxin reference.
Feb 24, 12:24 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to Weeb_Isekai
@Weeb_Isekai They try to make Maomao very dense in some situations. But most of all, she doesn't want to think about it. She knows she can figure out the truth about who he is, but doesn't want to, because of the trouble it would bring
Feb 24, 12:30 PM

Aug 2015
After the cliffhanger in the last episode, I was waiting for Jinshi to have a more wholesome reaction to MaoMao after she wakes up.
and YES it would have been a waste If Suirei actually died this easy!
Also I'm very happy MaoMao got back to concubine Gyokuyou's place because It was the most fun.
Ara Ara~
Feb 24, 12:33 PM

Jan 2008
From online resources, I couldn't find any info on the translation. But I guess I now know from this episode "mandarake" which sounds similar to "mandrake", but I digress--is thornapple plant, a type of toxic weed related to morning glory. Maybe seeing how it was written in the original novel or manga would have yielded better results.

Suirei (and her accomplices) got away with it. Hope to see her make another reappearance someday, she seems like an interesting character. There's still so much we don't know about her, like the "big why" she did what she did in the assassination plot.

Gaoshun is not only a father to several adult children, but a grandfather as well. Maybe he's a father figure to Jinshi as well, since he's the only one besides the emperor who knows his true identity.

Jinshi speculates what would have happened if "Ah-Duo's baby son" had survived instead of being swapped at birth and given toxic honey. That would have meant Jinshi being the one who ate the poisoned honey and kicked the bucket instead of his father the emperor's younger brother who was born at the same time. A pretty complicated situation he's in, where he has to hide the "fact" that he's the secretly prince, aka the emperor's "younger brother", and even more secret to everybody that he's in fact, the emperor's biological son to Ah-Duo.

With Jinshi wanting the emperor to produce a new prince/heir to the throne sooner rather than later, I guess he'd be able to finally retire his fake "Jinshi the eunuch" identity, and return to openly being the emperor's younger brother without hiding it anymore, or return to being the emperor's actual first-born son.

Overall great episode. Glad to see Maomao on the mend and recover quickly. Must be all the toxins she injests or applies onto herself, her healing rate must be on another level.
Estoy_GordoFeb 24, 12:38 PM
Feb 24, 12:34 PM

Jul 2022
zamn it's time to go back to the rear place yehhh
also jinshi current emperor's son confirmed?
Feb 24, 12:39 PM
Nov 2019
So can someone explain to me the whole situation with Jinshi? It's obvious by now that he's the Emperor's son with Ah-Duo and he's hiding it, but why? I must've missed something.
Feb 24, 12:39 PM

Jan 2016
Reply to Meredyyyy
@Ryushindai Gaoshun is really an eunuch though, it's just that he started a family before becoming a eunuch, but now he is, if he wasn't he wouldn't be able to got in the rear palace (well Jinshi shouldn't be able either but it's a secret haha)
@Meredyyyy really? I dont think so since Gaoshun drank that drink. Also Jinshi saying "The same goes for you." when Gaoshun said "You will really become impotent one day.."
If I had to guess he has the same authority as Jinshi since he already knows his secret, but as his bodyguard or something
Feb 24, 12:56 PM
Aug 2021
gotta say that plotwise this episode fell short. maybe there's too much going on and not enough time, but it seems way out of character to not have Jinshi showing more concern and being thankful to Maomao .

like things go on like usual after an assassination attempt and his "favorite toy" saving his life and almost losing hers? mmmm,.nope...they striked out there.
Feb 24, 12:57 PM
Feb 2024
I love that Jinshi gave up his own bed just to make her more comfortable (*≧∀≦*). I really do love watching Maomao play detective. She really only cares about medicine, but the second a mystery comes up she always end up in the middle of it 😂
Watching everything neatly fold into each other is really cool to watch, I love that all the threads lead to a larger plot!!

THE WAY MAOMAO LIT UP LIKE A FIREFLY WHEN SHE REALIZED SHE COULD ASK SUIREI ABOUT THE EXLIR SHE USED TO COME BACK TO LIFE!!! Her evil giggle/cackling is something I will NEVER get tired of 😂
“Pardon me.”
“W-what is it?”
“Can we get my leg stitched up again? I think the wound reopened.”
“Say that sooner!!”

Suirei really pulled one over on them, huh? The way this was all painstakingly planned out really shines through when the coffin with the wrong body is revealed and I love it! It shed light on that time she told Maomao she wanted to create an elixir to bring the dead back to life.

It’s really heartwarming to see that the emperor is a genuinely good person. The fact that he comes regularly to visit his daughter and plays with her! It’s really beautiful 🥲 and he spends quality time with Gyokuyo outside of the bedroom! That’s a really nice touch, it’s great to see this side of the emperor. Lingli is really adorable too (*≧∀≦*) she kind of looks like Neema.

It was a really good episode. Another fantastic episode from a fantastic anime 🥰
Feb 24, 1:12 PM

Jul 2012
So Suirei had a role in all these incidents. I'm glad she's still alive and didn't kick the bucket yet. She's really interesting. Now to find out who else she's working and plotting with, and their goal. Maybe it's connected with Jinshi and Maomao's mysterious pasts.
Feb 24, 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
That evil mastermind laugh into deadpan emotions/face again. God, its so brilliant. This show actually has me laughing every few minutes and it's not even a true comedy. Normally humor gets old if you bingewatch shows (20 eps in 2-3 days) but they keep pulling it of.

Gotta love deadpan/chibbi humor

Also it could be me but why do I feel that the new cocubine is the reason behind the murders. I mean there must be a reason that they show this way. It also overlaps with the timing.

The only thing that's annoying me is that they really need to get the times right. I mean with all the time that has passed she should at least be 18 or 19 by now as well. The princess is also looking at least 2-3 years old by now^" I mean I know it's pretty common fiction but still. Just her first stay before getting '' fired'' was already 10 months.

offtopic: Just saw a Novel pic, she looks, so diff, gud thing they changed^" Already saw the manga screenshots of next week, fanservice inc x)
removed-userFeb 24, 1:35 PM
Feb 24, 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to gawed
gotta say that plotwise this episode fell short. maybe there's too much going on and not enough time, but it seems way out of character to not have Jinshi showing more concern and being thankful to Maomao .

like things go on like usual after an assassination attempt and his "favorite toy" saving his life and almost losing hers? mmmm,.nope...they striked out there.
@gawed yeah I do agree on that I was actually expecting him to be way more worried and forcing her to stay in bed etc but he still has to think of his position I guess. It did make me go ''huh'' as well when he showed no emotion
Feb 24, 1:27 PM

Sep 2009
Reply to Meredyyyy
@Meredyyyy he is not. Stop putting this nonsense (I am not sure there it came from, there is no such thing in LN). He explicitly said in this episode that he has to drink the medicine for the same reason Jinshi does. He just do not care about possible aftereffects.
Feb 24, 1:28 PM

Apr 2010
Well it looks like Moamoa has some new missions after the last one which was rather complicated.
Faking death in order to attempted assassination means someone is willing to go very far in order to achieve their goals.
Anyway Moamoa was doing pretty well after what happened last week.
Feb 24, 1:33 PM

May 2018
Maomao had a bunch of evil smiles in the past, but in this episode, in that certain scene, I think she had the evil smile of Tanya Degurechaff. Possible nod to the VA?
Feb 24, 1:34 PM
May 2021
Maomao is just built differently to say the least. Only 4 more eps left ahh!
Feb 24, 1:48 PM
Dec 2022
Estoy_Gordo said:
From online resources, I couldn't find any info on the translation. But I guess I now know from this episode "mandarake" which sounds similar to "mandrake", but I digress--is thornapple plant, a type of toxic weed related to morning glory. Maybe seeing how it was written in the original novel or manga would have yielded better results.

Suirei (and her accomplices) got away with it. Hope to see her make another reappearance someday, she seems like an interesting character. There's still so much we don't know about her, like the "big why" she did what she did in the assassination plot.

Gaoshun is not only a father to several adult children, but a grandfather as well. Maybe he's a father figure to Jinshi as well, since he's the only one besides the emperor who knows his true identity.

Jinshi speculates what would have happened if "Ah-Duo's baby son" had survived instead of being swapped at birth and given toxic honey. That would have meant Jinshi being the one who ate the poisoned honey and kicked the bucket instead of his father the emperor's younger brother who was born at the same time. A pretty complicated situation he's in, where he has to hide the "fact" that he's the secretly prince, aka the emperor's "younger brother", and even more secret to everybody that he's in fact, the emperor's biological son to Ah-Duo.

With Jinshi wanting the emperor to produce a new prince/heir to the throne sooner rather than later, I guess he'd be able to finally retire his fake "Jinshi the eunuch" identity, and return to openly being the emperor's younger brother without hiding it anymore, or return to being the emperor's actual first-born son.

Overall great episode. Glad to see Maomao on the mend and recover quickly. Must be all the toxins she injests or applies onto herself, her healing rate must be on another level.

I still cant get it, if Jinshi is emperor's (aka current king with all these concubines)younger brother???, doesn't that mean umm. Emperor and him are brothers? and the poisoned child didn't die?
Feb 24, 1:51 PM
Mar 2015
our gril was right on the money about Suirei but was one step behind her despite getting a clue from her about the morning glories Now she is back at the rear palace where the intrigue surrounds a possible consort pregnancy it would solve jinshi's ''eunuch ' problem since it would create a royal heir but not everyone is happy with it
Feb 24, 1:53 PM
Dec 2023
Nothing much happened like everyone says... EXCEPT THE FACT THAT BOTH JINSHI AND GAOSHUN ARE (probably) NOT EUNICHS. Also there was a whole load of other shenanigans that happened that I forgot about.
Feb 24, 2:10 PM
Oct 2016
Maomao having survived her injuries now can help assess the situation. Suirei being the one behind it all makes sense, she set much of this into motion. Commissioning the metal worker to make a piece for that ceremony which would degrade under heat like his secret lock recipe we saw Maomao solve. Suirei didn't work alone but discovering whom she conspired with will be difficult. Using an herb to fake her death, one that Maomao smelled on that hill where Suirei was planting. A medicine that works as an anesthetic and can make one appear dead for a time. Maomao excitement when she realized that Suirei was alive and that Maomao herself could ask her about the medicine was hilarious. In another story she would make a fantastic maniacal villain. Jinshi contemplating his place in this was interesting, having to take medicine every day that suppresses your manhood just to keep up a disguise would be rough. He's definitely committed to this role but there's doubt appearing in Jinshi head about it. Maybe if a crown prince is born Jinshi could have a more leisurely life. Maomao tasked with returning to the rear palace to check on Lady Gyoukyou, her cycle being late could mean she's pregnant again.
Feb 24, 2:16 PM
Dec 2022
Asukadesuuuu said:
Estoy_Gordo said:

I still cant get it, if Jinshi is emperor's (aka current king with all these concubines)younger brother???, doesn't that mean umm. Emperor and him are brothers? and the poisoned child didn't die?

i am sorry for the confusion guys. Here's the conclusion of Jinshi's history. I made this quick in Ms Word after trying to remember what MaoMao deduced back then and Jinshi confirming it now

Hence from this Jinshi is known to be Emperor's younger brother when in reality its his son(only the emperor knows i guess that he is his son since Jinshi wants him to hurry and get a new prince aka new child )
Feb 24, 2:18 PM

Sep 2016
Suirei will be like the Moriarty for our Sherlock Maomao.
Feb 24, 2:21 PM

Dec 2023
Despite Jinshi almost dying, it looks like he is treating this attempt on his life as if its another Tuesday.
Suirei being the mastermind was a surprise for me.
Love that we got to see badass Maomao lecturing the doctor.
Solid episode.
Feb 24, 2:21 PM
May 2017
Another excellent episode!

Maomao is amazing. She could not make me more fan of her.

Jinshi... take care, Maomao. They would form a nice couple.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Feb 24, 2:30 PM
Jul 2017
Reply to Asukadesuuuu
Asukadesuuuu said:
Estoy_Gordo said:

i am sorry for the confusion guys. Here's the conclusion of Jinshi's history. I made this quick in Ms Word after trying to remember what MaoMao deduced back then and Jinshi confirming it now

Hence from this Jinshi is known to be Emperor's younger brother when in reality its his son(only the emperor knows i guess that he is his son since Jinshi wants him to hurry and get a new prince aka new child )
@Asukadesuuuu
Didn't they say that the Imperial Brother was born about 10 years after Current Emperor?
So the Current Emperor is 29 years old(since Jinshi is 19) and spent numerous nights with Ah-Duo when he was 10 ?
That doesn't seem to add up.
Feb 24, 2:46 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Orekin
@Asukadesuuuu
Didn't they say that the Imperial Brother was born about 10 years after Current Emperor?
So the Current Emperor is 29 years old(since Jinshi is 19) and spent numerous nights with Ah-Duo when he was 10 ?
That doesn't seem to add up.
@Orekin The subs that I read said 10-odd years, implying 19.
Feb 24, 3:01 PM

Feb 2019
After last week’s masterclass we are back with another banger and a lot more questions raised.

So as expected, Suiren was involved in the conspiracy, but I don’t think she was the mastermind. Still, with her MIA after faking her own death we’re left without a lead. Speaking of which, the doctor fumbling his one job to conduct the autopsy is crazy. Whoever is behind the assassination attempt will have definitely taken his feelings for Suiren into consideration when planning all this. Some 4D chess

Maomao bursting into an evil villain laugh just because Suiren is still alive to teach her about the medicine that brings people back to life had me dying man. She literally laughed her leg wound back open 😂

So Jinshi’s actually only 19 and is just playing the role of the 24 year old dignified Eunuch.. that explains why he sometimes will slip into more childish behaviour, he’s still a big kid himself. His attendant implied that Jinshi was doing this for his own reasons and not being forced to, so why? Still so many questions about him.

And back to the rear palace we go. Should give Maomao some space from Lakan, but like always I imagine it’ll come with a slew of other problems.

One of the three princesses is being bought out back in the pleasure district too? Seems like very odd timing 🤔 wonder what’s going on.

Another great ep
Marinate1016Feb 24, 3:46 PM
Feb 24, 3:03 PM

Mar 2007
Well played Suiren, well played!

So Jinshi has been drinking the opposite of viagra and eventually that will make him impotent for real? Damn the man is committed to his cover story. He must be a prince or something.
Feb 24, 3:07 PM

Dec 2018
So Jinshi is hiding his real identity and the fact that he's not an actual eunuch...hmmm
Feb 24, 3:09 PM

Mar 2020
This is getting so good, Lakan seems like the one behind all this and might be the one buying out the princess.
Feb 24, 3:15 PM

May 2020
Wait I’m a bit confused about Jinshi. So he’s not a eunuch and is pretending to be some 24 old man who is the real Jinshi and a eunuch but nobody knows that.
and jinshi is ah dou's son swapped with son of the empress, so he is the should be crown prince but now the brother of the new emperor who is his dad???

Am I right so far?

Feb 24, 3:15 PM

Jan 2022
Is the guy who hit Maomao going to face any consequences? Suirei is a dangerous woman, she knows too much.

This is the start of Maomao's evil arc.

I'm older than Jinshi, crazy. He seems more like 24 y/o than 19 from his appearance. I wasn't expecting Basen to be Gaoshun's son!! Either way, not a fan of Basen bc he's always a dick to Maomao. I figured Jinshi wasn't an eunuch, but I wasn't expecting him to take testosterone suppressants. It makes sense though bc otherwise he would have facial hair. Wasn't it implied that Jinshi was Ah Duo's son? Maomao made the realization whenever she left the rear palace.

I'm glad Maomao is back in the rear! It was more fitting and lively. I'm excited to see everyone back again.
cooldogmomFeb 24, 3:21 PM
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 24, 3:27 PM
Dec 2022
current emperor is precisely 34 years old now

@Orekin
AsukadesuuuuFeb 24, 3:31 PM
Feb 24, 3:37 PM
Jun 2020
ShiroNoFune said:
So can someone explain to me the whole situation with Jinshi? It's obvious by now that he's the Emperor's son with Ah-Duo and he's hiding it, but why? I must've missed something.

you didnt miss anything that was revealed until now. the reason will be known later.
if you don't mind spoilers, read on:

⚠️*SPOILER*⚠️

⬇️
Evelyn7495Feb 25, 11:53 AM
Feb 24, 3:42 PM
May 2022
Reply to Asukadesuuuu
current emperor is precisely 34 years old now

@Orekin
@Asukadesuuuu So if Jinshi is 19 and the current emperor is 34, then the emperor was 15 when he had a son with Ah-Duo?
Feb 24, 3:48 PM
Dec 2022
Dan_ALves said:
@Asukadesuuuu So if Jinshi is 19 and the current emperor is 34, then the emperor was 15 when he had a son with Ah-Duo?

yes thats correct
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

205 by lasodamos »»
Yesterday, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2

97 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM

» What I find interesting about this adaption (no spoilers)

BlueAtomix - Jun 21

11 by CreepHazard »»
Jun 23, 7:59 AM

» Does this ever get good? ( 1 2 )

El_Jiro - Jun 13

69 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Jun 23, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27

91 by StacyYagami »»
Jun 21, 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.