Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 28, 2:03 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I think Tanjiro is too op for this training.
May 28, 3:24 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Eoussama
I think Tanjiro is too op for this training.
@Eoussama Compared to the most of other Demon Slayer - yes. But we could see how huge is the gap between the Taishou era's Pillars and even so skilled and experienced warriors as Tanjiro. Uzui Tengen, ex-Pillar, crippled after his last fight as a Demon Slayer (one arm amputated, one eye is gone), could not only overpower several regular Demon Slayers at once, but also keep up with Tanjiro, said skilled and experienced non-Pillar member of the Demon Slayer Corps.
โœจSaint Seiya Club๐ŸŒ 
May 28, 4:46 AM

Jul 2013
Tanjiro started late but finished early, but what about inosuke and that other kid? I wonder who they're training with
May 28, 6:33 AM

Jul 2021
uzui and the three wives definitely have sex in the hot springs

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 28, 6:31 PM

May 2021
Highlights:
Tengen
Eyeball
Giyuu vs Tanjirou Soba Battle Conclusion
Choreo cuts from Tengen vs Tanjirou; Muichiro vs Slayer
My Candies:

Bonus:
May 28, 7:54 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to thebrentinator24
At this point the Corps members are being trained for support purposes for the Hashiras and main characters because most of these guys would probably have trouble against even a Lower Moon, so forget them lasting even just 5 seconds against an Upper Moon ๐Ÿ’€ they're all in good physical shape too with 6 pack abs so it's funny to see them having trouble with sit-up and endurance drills. Then again this is clearly more intense than anything they've undergone up to this point, and these guys probably just do basic patrol and low-level missions so they don't have crazy amounts of experience under their belts.

Also, it's interesting how there are no women amongst the general Corps members, clearly the Demon Slayer Corps isn't male-only since you have Shinobu, Mitsuri, and Kanao. Then again it's probably easier to draw a bunch of generic-looking males whose designs are slightly tweaked from one to the next, than to also have to come up with distinct female designs. Idk lol. Also maybe the optics wouldn't look as good, having Tengen also beating female trainees with his wooden sword ๐Ÿ’€

I know people aren't enthused about this arc getting its own season but I'm glad they're adding more anime-original content to flesh things out and address things that were absent from the manga. I figured from the moment we found out this arc was getting its own season that they would do that and that there would be complaints about it, and believe me, I was hoping to get through this arc quickly so we can get to the real good stuff, but if this is how they're gonna handle things then we might as well appreciate the extra content. Because without it, I guarantee people would still complain that we rushed through everything without giving us time to care about any of the supporting characters lol.
@thebrentinator24 The problem is not that this arc has extra content, the problem is the season focuses only on this arc, if it had been a 25 episode season in which it also included the infinite castle arc, I don't think there would have been any problems a bit like Jujutsu kaisen season 2 had put 5 episodes of Gojo's past and 18 episodes of the Shibuya arc, but seeing only one season of training is a joke because you already know that nothing will happen and demon slayer it is not seen for nothing, it is seen for the well animated battles like Rengoku vs Akaza or Tengen vs Gyutaro... lol
May 28, 8:57 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to Leon888
@thebrentinator24 The problem is not that this arc has extra content, the problem is the season focuses only on this arc, if it had been a 25 episode season in which it also included the infinite castle arc, I don't think there would have been any problems a bit like Jujutsu kaisen season 2 had put 5 episodes of Gojo's past and 18 episodes of the Shibuya arc, but seeing only one season of training is a joke because you already know that nothing will happen and demon slayer it is not seen for nothing, it is seen for the well animated battles like Rengoku vs Akaza or Tengen vs Gyutaro... lol
@Leon888 I also wanted this arc to just be the first few episodes of a longer season that included the Infinity Castle arc but since we're getting this arc as it's own season, I'm looking at the somewhat positive aspect which is that the anime gets an opportunity to flesh things out more compared to the manga.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 29, 6:29 AM

Apr 2012
I guess we're being subjected to care about no-name background characters that would probably be fodder when the real fighting happens.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 29, 9:21 AM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
Love the interaction between Tengen and Tanjiro now ^.^

Before they were senior-junior and now they are basically war buddies, they went through hell together.

I enjoy this anime original scenes so much :)

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
May 29, 9:26 AM
Mar 2015
Training and more training
May 29, 10:37 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I want to fuck Uzui Tengen. Literally fuck Uzui Tengen. No other character can come close to relating to how much I want to fuck Uzui Tengen. There is no way you can convince me not to fuck Uzui Tengen. Fucking Uzui Tengen could not possibly be anymore me. I want to fuck Uzui Tengen, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not fucking Uzui Tengen, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to fuck Uzui Tengen. I want to fuck Uzui Tengen, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't fuck Uzui Tengenl is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and fucking Uzui Tengen side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely think of fucking Uzui Tengen every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see me fucking Uzui Tengen every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to fuck Uzui Tengen. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday that I want to fuck Uzui Tengen in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with wanting to fuck Uzui Tengen and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how much I want to fuck Uzui Tengen, it's not a hope or a dream, it's like a hunger. A thirst.
May 29, 3:48 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Well despite this episode being 90% filler which was going to happen because this arc is only 9 chapters you have to throw filler into it to make it a season technically and it probably shouldn’t be a season, but here we are. It was a good episode besides all the filler that was placed into it to make it an actual episode, seeing that Tengens training only was a couple panels ๐Ÿ˜…
May 29, 8:51 PM
Mar 2021
Awesome series. Loved watching it.
May 30, 2:22 AM

Feb 2012
The Ep was aight. I'm kinda bummed that Tengen is retired. Ya he lost his arm and eye but just hook our boi with a nice prosthetic metal arm and he's good to go. Jokes aside he'd still be more useful than all this nameless fodder being trained.
May 30, 6:55 AM

Nov 2012
Good ep, I hope we actually get more filler so we can get a longer season!
Filler doesn't equal bad as some people seem to think.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
May 30, 10:28 AM
Aug 2020
by the book, generic and a little entertaining as always
May 30, 4:03 PM
Mar 2023
Non è successo niente
May 31, 2:55 AM
Oct 2019
Damn Tanjiro makes all those regular corps members looks so bad compare to him, but Tanjiro is just build different.
All these regular folks ain't doing shit for sure against Upper Demon, even with training the gap are just to wide compare to Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and also to the Hashira.

It's crazy how people complain about the training when the arc is called Training Arc LMAO
davidyodo24May 31, 2:59 AM
May 31, 10:54 PM

May 2021
I doubt Tanjiro needs that training but I think they probably sent him to raise morale. Makes it more interesting.

Jun 1, 5:25 AM

Jan 2017
Usui is just so cool. He's probably my second fave Hashira next to Muichiro. Speaking of the latter, I'm so excited to see what kind of training he has for the future demon slayers...plus Sanemi and Obanai's fight!
Jun 2, 4:10 AM
Mar 2021
New Crunchyroll time is 11.45am est they confirmed on twitter
Jun 2, 5:50 AM
Feb 2021
Another filler like episode, still 5 to go. The series is already generic and barebones to begin with, but this will defo go down in history as one of the worst training arc ever made. All this to then being gifted sometime next year with one of the worst battle shounen finales ever written, as if the genre wasn't already flooded with awful finales...
Ufotable needs to be freed from having to animate this monstruosity, hope they'll pick up something good after they finish this trash series
Jun 3, 12:29 AM
TheKoolAsianGuy
Dec 2015
build up to what is happening to come soon. i hope not too much
Jun 4, 3:11 PM

Nov 2009
BTW, they been showing the Harem quite a bit huh... (and I noticed they all have giant ( \ Y / ), all of them have each melon the size of their head...)

I wonder if Tengen actually seggs them regularly, one at a time or all at once? lol (Where's that doujin at? someone must have done one right?)

Also... I guess this "Training arc" isn't really to train MC's group, but rather the other people in Demon Slayer Corp, lol.

Tanjiro surpass nearly everyone else in the Corp that isn't already a Hashira...

Tanjiro is just there to provide "pep talk" to hype up the weak ppls in training. Since we see him going from one group to another.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 4, 3:45 PM
Apr 2021
Fuckkkkkk man they’re giving the NPC corp slayers more character and this shit is making me so sad bc of what’s going to happen to those demon slayers in the infinity castle arc man why are they doing this to us๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฒ

I went into this episode knowing that they only adapted 1 and a half pages from ONE CHAPTER and I’m so surprised at the amount of anime original content I was seeing for instance all the scenes with Sanemi and Obanai bc those 2 DID NOTTT interact with each other during this arc in the manga bro I’m so happy and thrilled to see all this new content which adds more depth to the story I love it๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคฉ
Jun 6, 8:57 AM
Apr 2020
saw the goats tengen and his 3 wives
Jun 6, 5:08 PM

Jul 2021
I really like how it shows better how their training is, it's so intersting! I don't understand why people are so mad about this season, there's so many shounen anime with training arcs all the time, so it's nice to see that in Kimetsu as well!! Loved seing Tengen-sama and his wives again <3 Their chemistry is so cute! I'm enjoying this a lot!
Jun 7, 4:37 AM

Dec 2018
All Demon are hiding inside those portable castle aren't they? So the Biwa demon is now the 4th Upper demon huh? The mini 1 eyes demon showing a 4.
Well... It is a Training arc,... So it's full of training story....

Jun 8, 3:29 AM
Jan 2023
good one excellent loved it
Jun 9, 9:49 AM

Jul 2017
More training for the Corps through Uzui, and Tanjiro rejoins the ranks, being ready more than ever. The Upper Four on the rise of survelliance as the training progresses, and the bet that Tanjiro made for Tomioka on the food speed eating contest, it's a promise to that testament.

Even to the Hashiras being kept busy thanks to the training, such as with Sanemi and Obanai, the feeling of almost hitting on Muzan's hideout gives them the pressure they need to fulfill their jobs for the Corps as well. Day and night training under Uzui proves to be a challenge for the regular Corps, and Tanjiro serving as morale helps to boost the group, even if they failed to do so, lacking confidence against a former Hashira. They just need the push to be better, and Tanjiro heads to Tokito's place next.

Onto the next stage...
Jun 9, 10:14 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty much just training this episode but always great to see chad Tengen and his wives.
Jun 13, 12:23 PM
Feb 2020
Honestly really liked this one. Could really see Tanjiro having become strong huh?
Jun 14, 7:52 AM

Apr 2019
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
I have a question. Didn’t tanjiro kill upper moon 6 in the entertainment district arc as well? Why did Uzui make it sound like he survived an upper move for the first time?
@SenshadouOtaku Ymmm. Uzui said: ''I heard tah you took on another Upper rank (upper moon). Yore a lucky guy to still be intact''

To me, it didn't sound like he was suggesting he survived the first time, but the other way around. he's lucky to be safe and sound after his subsequent battles with the moons
Jun 16, 12:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I still don't get enough how flashy Tengen live after his retirement. Glad that they span more time with him, and with his three lovely voluptuous wives. Really don't get enough with Nao cheers....

Filler of the content toward Sanemi talk with Obanai definitely interesting. Same as those 'four' eyes revelation. At the of the day, Tengen time is done, Muichiro next, and then what, ufotable?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 16, 6:18 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm I think this arc is not really it for me since I dislike most of the hashira.
Jul 2, 9:11 PM
Jun 2015
Best trainer award goes to Tengen!

The fact that these wimps can call themselves Demon Slayers but they can’t even handle Tengen’s conditioning! What a disgrace!

At least our mc Tanjiro treats this like a piece of cake!

Next up, Mist training!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

410 by Rensie »»
5 minutes ago

» Scores on Streaming Platforms outisde Japan

dazedcowcow62 - 8 hours ago

3 by MikitoList »»
3 hours ago

» Zenitsu Letter Theory

AY2901 - Jul 2

38 by DGamez8 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - May 19

139 by Yoko_Pixel »»
Today, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

208 by MasterK »»
Today, 12:05 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.